The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Really Deep”

by ”URN My Power

Jim and Tina were the best of friends, and had been that way ever since kindergarden. They each even had their own room at the other’s house. Tina had even blown off a date with the captain of the football team when Jim had been unable to find a date, so he wouldn’t have to go to the junior prom alone. They’d set each other up on dates, always with someone they felt would compliment the other’s personality. They did virtually everything together. When the time had come to choose a college, they had both gone up for the same ones. They’d helped each other study for the entrance exams, but they had chosen different majors. That didn’t strain their friendship, however. They had been experimenting with hypnosis for a month now, at Tina’s insistence. They’d been taking turns hypnotizing each other ever since. Tonight, it was Tina’s turn to be the subject. Jim had been studying for this since the first time he’d had her in trance. He still had fond memories of that moment. Her relaxed body sitting in front of him, limp as cooked spaghetti, listening carefully to what he was saying. He’d had a raging, painful erection for hours after that.

She was sitting at her desk when he got to her dorm room, finishing up some last-minute homework. He helped her finish more quickly using one of the few trigger-phrases she’d agreed to keep, one which would focus her concentration on finishing her task quickly and efficiently. Her expression became normal once again when she had finished her assignment.

“Thanks.” she said, getting up out of her chair to stretch. The stretch brought her pert breasts forward, beginning Jim’s journey toward full arousal.

“I’m going to bring you really deep tonight, Tina.” Jim said. “It could take a while, so you might want to use the bathroom before we start.”

“How deep are we going?” Tina asked.

“As deep as we can.” Jim replied. “Are you afraid?”

“I trust you.” Tina said, patting him lightly on the cheek. “I’ll be back in a minute.” She spent two minutes in the bathroom. When she came out, Jim’s penis was swollen extra large in anticipation.

“Sit down.” Jim said, pulling up a soft, padded, rolling chair. She sat, and began the exercise to relax herself. “Now, luke into my EYES! You vill leesten to my voice und OBEY. You are my poopet. You vill do everysing I tell you. You vill obey vissout kvestion.” he said, doing his best Svengali, including the really wide eyes. Tina giggled, and the giggle became a laugh, the laugh became a guffaw, and the guffaw became side-splitting, falling-out-of-the-chair hysterics. When she finally started the relaxation exercise again, Jim’s penis was starting to hurt. The laughter had already relaxed her a lot, so she didn’t need to do much more exercises. “Ready?” he asked, lighting a candle in front of her.

“Ready.” Tina replied.

“Alright.” Jim said, his voice going low and flat. “Remember how we did this last time? Alright, we’re going to start out in light trance. Don’t worry, there’s nothing to be scared of. We’ve done this before. Just relax and watch the flame.” He let her focus on the candle, bringing herself into trance. Soon she was no longer looking at the candle, but picturing it in her mind. “Good. Now relax some more. Let your body go limp. Good. Now focus on my voice. Good. We’re in a submarine, just under the surface of the water, just as you are just under the surface of your trance. Now we’re going to dive to the bottom, slowly. Slowly. You don’t have to worry because the submarine is built to withstand lots of pressure. We’re ten feet below the surface now. Twenty feet. Thirty. Fourty. Count with me as we go deeper.”

“Fifty.” Tina said flatly. “Sixty...seventy...” she said, and it was obvious she was really into it.

“Good. Good.” Jim said. “Two hundred. Two-ten. Two-twenty. Slowly you will begin to forget the numbers. Slowly, slowly, the numbers will become my magic phrase: ‘I cannot disobey you.’”

“Two-seventy...two-eighty...um...twenty...um...twenty...”

“Already you’re starting to forget the numbers. They’re starting to become the words now.”

“I...I can...I cannot...I cannot disobey...”

“Relax, don’t try to fight it. We’re going deeper now.”

“I cannot disobey you...I cannot disobey you...” She was now saying the phrase over and over like a mantra. “I cannot disobey you...” Jim was silently counting. He allowed her to remember the numbers again, and continued slipping little suggestions in. Eventually they reached the depth of the Atlantic Ocean.

“We’ve hit bottom, now, Tina. My voice is all there is for you. It resonates in your mind. Now I want you to open your eyes.” Tina opened her eyes. They looked like doll’s eyes. “Stand up, Tina.” he said, and she stood. He rolled the chair away and moved the TV tray with the candle out of the way. “Now, I want you to tell me what you’re wearing.” he said.

“I am wearing a brown sweater, a white T-shirt, white sneakers, black socks, black panties and a black bra.”

“I want you to visualize your clothes as aspects of yourself.” Jim said. “Your sweater represents your responsibilities, your shirt represents your fears, your shoes represent stress and a fight-or-flight instinct, your pants represent your independent and rebellious tendencies, your socks represent your ability to lie, your bra represents your inhibitions, and your panties represent your free will. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Tina replied, flatly.

“Alright. Now, I’m taking off the sweater.” He pulled the sweater from her unresisting body. “Now, how do you feel?”

“I feel like all my responsibilities have been lifted.” she said flatly, her face and eyes still expressing no emotion.

“Now I’m taking off the shirt.” he said, pulling the shirt off of her. “Now how do you feel?”

“I am unafraid.” she said.

“Now, I want you to lift your right leg.” She complied. He pulled the shoe and sock off her foot. “Now put it down and lift your left one.” She complied, and pulled off the sock and shoe from that one. “Now how do you feel.”

“My stress is gone, and I cannot lie.” she said. He pulled her pants off of her. She told him she no longer felt she could make her own decisions. He pulled off her bra, and she told him she felt unrestrained—which was appropriate since her breasts now hung free on her chest. He grabbed her panties and she started to protest, but once they were on the floor, all protest was gone. “I have no free will.” she said. “I can do nothing unless commanded to. I cannot disobey.” Jim was ready to move on with her programming. By the time he was finished, it was 6am.

“Tina, you will not remember what happened while you were in trance, but you will still be subject to the suggestions I have given you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” she replied.

“Good. You will return to this state of mind when I say “really deep.” You will not respond to this trigger coming from anyone else. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Get dressed, Tina.” he said. He had dropped her mental connections to the clothing hours ago, so dressing herself wouldn’t restore anything to her. “When you wake up, you will remember going all the way to the deepest trance possible, and you will remember doing a few tests to see how deep your trance was. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up.” He snapped his fingers, and expression returned to her face.

“Wow, that was deep!” she said. “What time is it?”

“Um...about six.” Jim replied.

“SIX IN THE MORNING?!?!” Tina exclaimed. “I thought we agreed that you were supposed to bring me out of it at ten.”

“Sorry, Tina.” he said. “It won’t take so long next time, since it’s already been done now.”

* * *

Tina showed up on time to Jim’s dorm room, anticipating taking Jim all the way. He answered the door, and she let herself in.

“Okay, mister, now you’re going to get the same thing I got, but moreso.” she said.

“I’m in really deep, aren’t I?” he asked. Tina’s face went blank.

“I await your command, Master.” she said.

“Tell me about yourself.”

“I have no free will. I am your puppet. I act only at your command. My body and mind are yours to do with as you please. I will remember none of this when and if you awaken me, but I will be subject to any post-hypnotic suggestions you give me.”

“Good girl. I want you to remove your clothes.”

“Yes, Master.” she said, carefully removing all her clothes one by one in the order he had removed them when he had first placed her in this mental state.

“Now fold them nice and neat as I have instructed you.”

“Yes, Master.” she replied, carefully folding her clothes. She stood naked and waiting for her Master’s next command.

“Tina, I want you to tell me something...are you a virgin?”

“Yes, Master, I am a virgin.” she replied. Well, so much for getting some while she was in his power. Still, there were other ways.

“Tina, do you find me attractive?”

“Yes, Master. I find you rather sexy, but I have never been able to bring myself to think of you that way.”

“As the days go by, you are going to find me more and more sexy. It will become harder for you to resist when I ask you to do something. After three weeks you will no longer want to hypnotize me, but will want me to hypnotize you every night. After a month, you will ask me to make you my slave.”

“Yes, Master.” she said.

“Now, I want you to rub your clit until you come.”

“Yes, Master.” she said. She began to rub her clit. Her pussy became wet, and then a kind of shudder went through her as her orgasm happened. Her expression never changed, however. She stopped fingering herself.

“Did you come?” he asked.

“Yes, Master. I came.” she replied. That wasn’t much of a show. He would have to change that.

End.