The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Charles has his wife stolen by a mind controller and is forced to be happy about it, spending his life working, coming home, setting in his recliner, drinking beer and sleeping. Two years after the event he begins to remember.

Authors note: This is my first story. Please send any feedback to me. . I truly hope you enjoy.

The Reclamation Project

By: Sir Chucky

Charles Matthews sat in his recliner slowly sipping on his beer. The same thing he has done for the last two years. As a matter of fact it was two years ago today when his now ex-wife Missy had left him. He had been sitting right where he is now when she walked in the house and announced that she was leaving. She had been closely followed in by Geoff, her new man. She had told him that she was not happy and even though they had only been married a year she was leaving. He remembered trying to get up out of the chair and yelling something rude at both Missy and Geoff, then he realized he could not move, he was stuck in his chair. Missy then went down on her hands and knees and Geoff flipped up her skirt and pulled down her panties and began to fuck her from behind, all the while smiling at Charles. Charles remembers becoming upset and even threatening to kill Geoff, but then something came over him, he felt fine, if not happy with the whole idea. He even wished them luck in their new lives. He remembered how perfect they looked together; Geoff was around 6′2″ tall, with a body that would have made Adonis envious. Missy was beautiful, standing 5′4″ with long brown hair, green eyes that would cut right to your soul. Her body was amazing, from her 37 inch breast which were a C cup to her 27 inch waist to her 35 inch hips, just amazing. Charles had this feeling that he always known it would not be long till so one like Geoff took her away. Charles recalled fondly how Geoff had told him that he had only intended on making Charles except this change, but since he had threaten to kill him, he decided that Charles’s life would now consist of work, setting in his recliner, sipping beer and sleep. Geoff almost as an afterthought told Charles that he could eat his meals, do some shopping and keep himself clean, but other than that, work, recliner, beer, and sleep was his life. Charles thought that was very nice of him.

* * *

That night Charles had the strangest dream. He dreamt of the day Missy had left him, he watched her tell him she was not happy and was leaving, but her face was blank almost as she was in a trance; her words were monotone, sounding nothing like he remembered of that day. He watched her face as Geoff entered into her from behind, her eyes were glassed over and there was no passion or enjoyment in her expression. As he looked behind her he saw that Geoff looked nothing like himself; he now appeared to be in his teens and was now shorter than Missy by about 2 inches making him about 5′2″ tall he was very pale and had a bad case of acme on his face. He had the thickest glasses Charles had ever seen on a person; his teeth were gray and crooked. This guy was just ugly, there was no way Missy would have gone with this guy. This realization woke Charles up with a start, but as he woke he forgot all about the dream. His mind was now focused on work, recliner, beer, and sleep.

* * *

That evening as Charles sat in his recliner, sipping his beer, he realized it was time for bed. As he lay in his bed drifting off to sleep he began to dream again, the same dream as the night before. This time as he came to the realization that Missy would not leave with this version of Geoff, he was not shocked awaked, but slowly awoke holding on the dream longer. As he was in that state between sleep and consciousness, he tried as hard as he could to hold on to the dream. He began to feel his body tingling and in his mind’s eye is seemed that his body was beginning to be engulfed by a bubble. The bubble had started at is feet and was slowly working up his body. By the time it had reached his waist, his head was hurting so bad he had to stop, when he stopped his mind focused on work, recliner, beer, and sleep.

The next morning after having the dream, Charles was able to cover his whole body in the bubble. As he became more awake he realized that for the first time in 2 years, he was in control of his memories, in control of his actions. The feeling was so overwhelming he lost concentration on the bubble and his mind then focused on work, recliner, beer, and sleep.

The next day Charles was able to make it until noon, before he lost his concentration. He could feel it was getting easier for him to maintain control as time went by. Fortunately for Charles by the end of the week he was able to hold the bubble around him all the time with just a little concentration. For the first time in 2 years he felt whole, but as these things go for the first time in 2 years he was unhappy, miserable even. He had no idea what had happen to him, but he wanted to find out, he wanted to save Missy, he wanted revenge on Geoff. Damn it he wanted his 2 years back.

* * *

Saturday came and the first thing Charles did on his first real day off in years was throw out the recliner. He then grabbed a beer (he liked beer so he wasn’t changing that) and sat on the couch. As he stared at the spot where the recliner once was, he mumble to himself “What happen to me?” He played the events back, talking himself through it. “Ok,” he said out loud “first I could not move at all, and then I became happy with this guy fucking my wife. I had no control over my body or what I thought. Geoff must have been controlling the situation, he must have been controlling… controlling my mind? Oh that is impossible” He fell back into the couch rubbing his temple. He sat in disbelief for almost an hour. He finally sat up remembering the words of his friend Ryan, “Google is your friend!” Charles went to his computer and googled “Mind Control”. It said it had 101 million results. “Well Shit!” he yelled. He knew he could never search that many sites. He then searched “Mind Control Stories” hoping that someone else had written a blog or a story about their experience with mind control. As he went to the first one his heart sank when he read the disclaimer that said it was “fantasy only” and if he believed any of this he should “seek psychological help and/or get a life.” Maybe he should get help. He tried one more search, this time he looked up mind control chat.

On about the fifth or sixth page of the search he found a website called “Mind Controller Talk”. He clicked on and made himself a profile. Now bubbleboy25 was ready to learn some things.

Two hours later and the only thing Charles had learned was people are strange, and that this site was mostly for story tellers. Charles admitted to himself that some of the stories were entertaining, but he was nowhere near finding the info he needed. Finally a user called mindmelter44 asked “Where are all the real mind controllers.” After 20 or 30 minutes of discussion, another user said “the only way to find a real mind controller if they exist is the “Deep Web”. Charles clicked off the site and googled “Deep Web”, and quickly found he could never find it on his own.

Charles knew who to call, but like everything else in his life it had been two years since he talked to Ryan. Ryan Mitchell was, for lack of a better term, Charles’s best friend. Ryan had been Charles’s friend all through high school and had served as best man in Charles and Missy’s wedding.

Charles remembered Ryan sitting on the couch, trying to pull him out of the funk he was in from Missy leaving him. He had shown up every day for almost two months. Ryan had finally realized he could not help his friend and left to live his own life. Charles stood with the phone in his hand, wondering what to say. He didn’t even know if Ryan was still in town or working at the same place. Maybe he was married now and wouldn’t want to hear from an “ungrateful S.O.B.”, yeah that is what Ryan had called him when he left for the last time. Charles knew he had to try; Ryan at this point was his only option.

* * *

The phone rang and then Charles heard the familiar voice of his friend. “Hello.” Ryan said sounding more annoyed than angry.

“Hey, Ryan it’s Charles.” There was a pause, which seemed to last longer than it did, but Ryan finally answered saying “Yeah, I figured, I do have caller I.D.” Charles was expecting a cold greeting; but pushed through and said to Ryan. “Look man, I am calling to apologize and to say thank you. No one would gone out of their way like you did, coming over, talking to me. I didn’t blame you at all when you walked out; I was surprised and amazed that you stayed with me as long as you did. You are a true friend. I would like to explain everything that happened, and ask for your help.” Charles went through the whole speech on one breath, so he could get it out before Ryan hung up on him. Ryan just simply said “I’ll be there in a hour.” and hung up the phone.

When Ryan arrived, Charles handed him a beer and led him to the living room. Both men sat on the couch, and Ryan asked, “Where’s the recliner?” Charles kind of smiled and said “I threw it out with the trash, and when I tell you my story you will see why. “Ryan,” Charles continued on, “what I am about to tell you is unbelievable and impossible to even fathom as being true, but please let me finish the story and then you can judge me.” Ryan stared at him and nodded.

Charles began with the day Missy left him, telling all that was said and the feelings he had gotten, he told about the dream and how he fought to get his control back. He ended his story with his research on the internet and how he has now hit a wall. Charles had been staring at the wall in front of him the whole time he had been talking, so he turned to look right at Ryan and asked, no it was stronger than that, he pleaded “Please, help me.”

Ryan just stared at him, and then just settled back in to the couch, Ryan took a long pull on the beer bottle and said “I’m not sure what to believe, this is something out of science fiction, but I do know you and I know you would not have acted the way you did, if something wasn’t seriously wrong. I will help with what I can.” Charles told Ryan he needed access to the “deep web”. He said this was the only place he had heard that he might find “real” mind controllers. Ryan told him that he would have to download “tor” and he did have a link to get into the deep web, but it was about a week old and may not work. Ryan went to the computer and pulled up his e-mail which contained the link. He clicked it and it did still work; it landed him into a type of search engine. Ryan got up and let Charles take over. Ryan placed a hand on Charles’s shoulder, and said “be careful, this is a great place to find anything you need, but there are some evil people on here.” Charles nodded and thanked Ryan again. Ryan left Charles to his search, and told him to call if he needed him.

Charles had been searching the whole afternoon when he found what appeared to be an announcement for the “gifted ones” to meet on the river front in Shreveport, Louisiana, tonight at midnight. Charles knew right where that was and it was only 30 minutes away. He checked the time it was 9 P.M., so he got ready. He called Ryan and told him what he found. He also told him if he hasn’t heard from him in 48 hours call the police. Ryan told him he would and warned him once again to be careful. Charles had worked in construction since he was 18 years old, and he had done a lot of reclamation projects, but now he was starting the most important one he had ever done, his life.

* * *

Charles parked his car and started walking toward a large crowd that was beginning to gather. As he got closer he heard a “ping” kind of like a small rock on a tin roof. He decided to ignore it until he heard it again this time it was rapid fire, like large rain drops on that tin roof. Charles looked around and saw an African American man leaning against a car staring at him. He was dressed all in black and wore a long black duster. He stood around 5′9″ tall and had long dreadlocks that come to his shoulders. The man reminded him of Eddie Murphy, the time he played a vampire in a movie. Charles noticed a look of surprise and then a smile came to his face. At this point the man waved Charles over. The man reached to shake Charles’s hand and said “Sorry man, I thought you were a “Norm”, I ain’t never seen you here before. Are you a shield?” Charles just stared at him and said “Norm? ...Shield?” The man leaned back against the car and the two very attractive ladies on either side of him, nuzzled to him with a look of total devotion. Charles knew he must be in the right place. Then the man said “you know a “norm”, like a normal, and a shield, I assume you can shield your mind and not let anyone in.”

As Charles was trying to take all of this in, he heard another sound; this time it was like a baseball bat hitting the tin roof. While Charles was trying to find the source of the hit, he began to hear a buzzing in his ear like an annoying fly. As he looked around he saw a young woman staring at him, she was about 5′3″ inches tall, with blond hair and a body that was astonishing. She was 38-27-34 with beautiful double D’s. She also had the most gorgeous face Charles had ever seen. She slowly walked over to where Charles was standing and talked to the man leaning on the car. “So Reginal, who’s your friend?” “Well” Reginal said “I have not made introductions yet, still trying to figure him out.” The young lady looked Charles up and down and asked “Is he a shield?” At this point Charles spoke up and said “I am right here, you can talk to me.” “Ok” Reginal said “so who are ya?” “My name is Charles” he said. Charles then looked at the young woman and asked “was that you that “pinged” me?” The young woman said “I thought I did more than pinged, I hit you with a hard blast then I tried to drill in, I thought you were about to hurt Reginal.”

“I am here to only hurt one man and it isn’t Reginal” he said seriously. Charles then continued “I am looking for a man who ruined my life.” Charles went on to tell what Geoff looked like both before the dream and after. The young woman said it sounded like Geoff was using a “persona”. Charles knew the real world meaning of the word but ask what she was talking about. Apparently a “gifted one” who does not like his looks can project his “persona” or how he wished he looked into people’s minds. Tonya, who had introduced herself, asked why Charles was looking for this Geoff. Charles didn’t want to tell these two the truth, so he just said that he had stolen something valuable from him and he wanted it back. Reggie as Reginal now told Charles to call him, and Tonya walked Charles around. They introduced him to other “gifted ones” and looked for Geoff. Charles was getting more and more disappointed as the night went on. He was not finding any info on Geoff, and he was beginning to think he never would.

As he was heading to leave, he thanked Reggie and Tonya. As he walked away Reggie stopped him and asked “There is more to this than you are telling, ain’t it?” Charles answered “yes, and I could really use your help.” Reginal said “I will help, but it will cost you.” Charles scratched his head and said “I have some money saved up; you can have it if you help me.” “Money I can get,” Reginal replied, “this is going to cost you a steak dinner.” Charles smiled and said “that I can do.” At that Tonya chimed in and said for a good steak dinner she would help too. Charles made arrangements for everyone to meet at his house the next day at 7 p.m.

* * *

The doorbell rang at exactly 7, Charles open the door to find both Tonya and Reggie standing there. He led them to the living room, and told them he had just started the grill so it would be a few minutes before it was ready. In the meantime he was going to tell them his story and hopefully they could figure it out over dinner. Charles told the whole story from the day Missy left to last night when he discovered he was a shield. Charles went to start the steaks, while Tonya and Reggie talked.

As they began to eat their meal, Reggie spoke. “It seems to us,” he said, “that you are a gifted one. These gifts do not usually appear until the person turns 25. Of course there are exceptions, I have heard of some as young as 9 or 10 that gifts awoke. As your gifts started to awaken, your subconscious began to override the compulsion that was place in your mind. If you have not had the compulsion, we think you would have had a normal awakening. Reggie looked at Tonya, who nodded in agreement while chewing her steak. Charles explained if he dropped his shield his old compulsion would return. Tonya suggested that after dinner he could “invite” her into his shield and she could try to fix the problem in his mind. Charles was somewhat apprehensive about this, but realized it was his only hope to get rid of the compulsion. After dinner, they all went to the living room. Charles listen to Tonya explain how to bring her into his shield. Charles concentrated on Tonya and felt his bubble, now known as a shield, surround her. Once it had completely taken her in, she felt it. Tonya’s eyes open wide; she had never felt such extreme excitement. She was so horny now, she had to have Charles. She would do anything to have Charles. She would serve him to the end of days. As this thought came into her mind she screamed for Reggie to help her. Reggie looked at Charles, who was in as much shock as Reggie and Tonya. Reggie told him to release her from his shield. Charles pulled back the shield and Tonya fell to the floor. Charles could see her hard nipples were pushing through her already tight shirt. Both men reached to help her up, but she scream for them not to touch her. After about 10 minutes Tonya got off the floor and moved to the couch. She tried to explain the feeling she had felt, how overwhelming it was. They told Charles not to give up hope, they would figure something out. Both Reggie and Tonya left, leaving Charles alone with his thoughts. He was mostly concerned about what he had done to Tonya.

* * *

Charles had just finished cleaning the kitchen and was going to watch some T.V. when the doorbell rang. Charles opened the door and to his surprise Tonya was standing there. He invited her into his house, they both stood in silence, then Charles assuming that she had returned for an apology started to talk. Tonya held up her hand to keep him quite. She looked at him and said “Take me back in”. Charles was in shock, he did not want to do it, thinking he may hurt her. Tonya took his hands and said again “take me back in”. Charles looked at her and quietly almost shyly said “Ok”. Charles expanded his shield and took her in. Charles saw the change in Tonya’s face. She started tearing his clothes trying to get to him. Charles stopped her, if she wanted this; he was going to enjoy it. He pushed down on her shoulders taking her to her knees. Charles took out his already hard cock and Tonya devoured it as if she hadn’t eaten in weeks. Tonya was good, Charles had never had a woman suck his dick like this, his eyes rolled back in his head, as he let out a moan. She used her tongue, her lips, kissing and licking him. She put all of him into her mouth; he could feel the back of her throat. Charles, who hadn’t had sex in two years, didn’t last long. He shot his hot steaming cum into her mouth and down her throat. He told Tonya to strip; she removed her skirt but left on her stockings and heels, at Charles request. As she pulled her shirt over her head; Charles grabbed her trapping her head and arms in her shirt. Charles started licking and kissing her tits, Tonya moaned loudly. As he assaulted her breast with his mouth, he slid his hand to her hot pussy. She screamed as he entered a finger into her. He pumped his finger in and out, as Tonya became almost uncontrollable. He released her and let her finish taking off her shirt. Tonya turned and looked at Charles; he saw the desire in her eyes. This was will past lust, this was need. Charles ordered her on her hands and knees, which she quickly obeyed. Charles entered into her hot pussy from behind, in the exact same spot Geoff had taken Missy. The irony was not lost on Charles. Charles having cum earlier knew he was in for the long run. When Tonya hit her first orgasm, her arms gave out and she fell to her face landing on her left cheek. As Charles rammed into her harder he was pushing Tonya along the floor. Charles started to stop and let her readjust, but Tonya yelled for him to fuck her harder. By her third orgasm, Charles could not hold out any more. He exploded into her, filling her womb with his hot cum. At that point she had another big orgasm and passed out. Charles then pulled back his shield from around Tonya. He picked her up and laid her in his bed and covered her. He made sure when she awoke she would see her clothes, and he headed to the living room.

* * *

Charles was in his living room watching T.V. when Tonya came in a sat beside him. To his surprise she was just wearing her stockings and heels. Charles smiled and said “Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed myself a lot, but why did you do that?” Tonya said “There were three reasons. First since you have not had sex in 2 years, there was so mush sexual energy coming off of you, no one was going to get into your mind, with you in that condition. Second, I was so overwhelmed, the first time I went in. I have never felt that before and I wanted to see what the sex would be like, with me that out of control. And by the way it was amazing. And third, you’re kind of hot”. Charles just looked at her and began to laugh. It had been a long time since he had laughed, it felt good.

“So you ready for me to see what is in that head of yours” Tonya said. Charles looked at her and told her that if she didn’t want a repeat of earlier she might want to cover up a bit. She was driving him wild just sitting there. Tonya left and quickly returned wearing an oversized terry cloth bath robe. She did a little twirl and said “Better?” Charles grinned and said “not much, bathrobes really turn me on.” Both laughed and Tonya said “Deal with it.”

Tonya was not kidding when she told Charles he was hot. She had thought it from the first time she saw him. He was 5′11″ inches tall and was 190 pounds. He had sandy blond hair. His eyes were ice blue. Charles had told her that he worked construction and his body was well toned from the heavy lifting. And since he worked outside most of the time he had a good tan. Tonya forced herself to stop thinking about how good he looked; she had to get her mind right to try and help Charles. Tonya told Charles to let her into his shield. As she went in she could still feel the sexual energy, but was able to ignore it for the most part. She entered his mind and saw the compulsion right away. She did not try to remove it yet; she wanted to look to see if anything else had been done to him. She was relieved to see, nothing else. She slipped out of Charles’s mind and asked to be let out of the shield.

She explained what she had seen to Charles. She told him that the gifted one that had placed the compulsion was not very strong. She told him that this Geoff must of had come back several times and layered the compulsion. She told him it looked like he came back at least twice a week for a couple of months to make sure his compulsion held. As Charles tried to remember things of the past couple of years, he did remember seeing Geoff standing at his window, grinning at him while he sat in his recliner. He remembered that he had a bimbo with him. She had platinum blond hair, huge tits, and big collagen filled lips. As Charles concentrated on the woman’s face he remembered her eyes, those beautiful green eyes. Charles screamed out “That was Missy, what has he done to her?” Tonya tried to calm him down, telling him she would make everything right in his mind and then he can help Missy.

Tonya went on to explain what was going on. She said “It looks like Geoff is a “manipulator”. Charles just stared at her with a puzzled look on his face. Tonya continued. “There are several types of “gifted ones”. There are the manipulators like Geoff and… and… uh… me. A manipulator enters your mind and makes you believe whatever he wants you to believe. If the manipulator is strong enough he could make you think you are a frog, and you would spend your life as a frog.” She continued to explain things to Charles “there are also “motivators”, Reggie is one of these. They enter your mind and “motivate” your thinking, you will believe any idea he places there as you own and will act on them. A lot of motivators become coaches.” Charles spoke up at that saying “Like Vince Lombardi?” Tonya chuckled and said “you would think, but he was a norm, Bill Belichick and Sean Payton are both motivators. Manipulators and motivators are the two most common types. You my dear as a shield are quite unique. I have only known one other; that is my mother.” Charles stopped her and said “So you know about shields, can you teach me?” She smiled and said “I will be happy to, but first let’s fix your broken head.”

Charles had been just sitting there for what seemed like hours, but as he looked at his watch, it had only been 30 minutes. He looked over at Tonya as she sat beside him, her eyes closed, working on his mind. He realized how lucky that it had been her and Reggie that he ran into first. Others could have really screwed him over. It was at that point that Tonya touched his arm and asked to be let out of his shield. He let her out and she smiled and said “All done, you should be able to lower you shield and not have any problems.” Charles was very nervous about this, but Tonya said if anything happens she will go back in and hold him till he can put up a shield. This seemed to relax Charles and he slowly pulled down the shield. He just sat there, not realizing how much energy it had taken to hold the shield. He finally felt at ease. His mind was his again, all the way his.

* * *

He looked at Tonya and smiled and grabbed her arms and pulled her into his lap. He said thank you and began to kiss her. He soon had the robe open and was kissing his way down her body. Tonya moaned in pleasure as he reached her breast. He took a nipple in his mouth and gently nibbled on it as he sucked and licked it. He gently lowered her back onto the couch. He continued kissing his way down her body, stopping at her belly button and then just above her pussy. He could feel the heat coming from her. He traced her lips, with his tongue and then flicked her hardening clit. She began to moan and gently move her hips. He then sucked her clit into his mouth and sucked and teased it with his tongue. Tonya came, she came hard, Charles enjoyed the feeling of her coming on his face. He then got up and removed his pants. He placed himself between her legs and slowly slid up. As his hard cock reached her steaming pussy, she tried to force him into her by wrapping her legs around him. Charles resisted for a moment then pushed into her. As he penetrated all the way in she screamed in a fierce orgasm. Charles steady pumping led her to more and more orgasms. Charles knew he was getting close and sped up, the closer he got the harder he rammed into her. Tonya was moaning in pleasure and Charles erupted in her. Both just laid there in each other’s arms. The first time they had had sex was blind lust, this time and been passion. Both were great to Charles, but the passion just seemed better.

Being so late Charles insisted that Tonya stay the night, and the next morning he made breakfast for her. Charles was anxious to begin his training, but Tonya said it would have to wait until tonight. They would go to the river front and he would have a plethora of willing volunteers. Charles looked at her and shrugged his shoulders and said “Well what do we do till then?” Tonya got a wicked smile on her face and said “Oh I have lots of ideas.” She grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.

* * *

They arrived at the river front, and saw Reggie in his usual spot. Reggie saw them as they walked up and said “You two look awful chummy?” They just smiled and joined him leaning against his car. Tonya explained everything to Reggie, and told him that the compulsion was now out of Charles’s head. Charles, with the compulsion gone, could now tell his mind was so much clearer, he was now able to easily discern the gifted ones apart from the norms. He saw a group of young women standing off to the side, they were norms. Charles asked Reggie what they were doing there. Reggie explained that some “norms”, get off by being controlled. They come here looking for a “master” for lack of a better term. Some are here for a one night fling, but some are here to find a master to serve forever. Charles could not imagine anyone wanting to be controlled, but it takes all kinds, he thought to himself.

Tonya looked at Charles and said “Do you see one that you like?” Charles pointed out a young lady that must be a Goth. She was 5′5″ tall and had jet black hair. She had pert but small breast, probably an A cup. She was thinner than Charles usually likes with a 32-23-33 figure, but it looked good on her. She was dressed all in black, with a short 10 inch skirt, with fish net stockings. Her face was made up with black lip stick and black eyeliner. Charles didn’t know why he was attracted to her, he had never gone for that look before, but something about her just drew him in.

Tonya told him to think of his shield as a ball and float the ball toward the girl and place it around her head. They were some distance away, so Tonya thought this would be great training. It took him several tries but he finally got it around the unsuspecting girls head. She told Charles this does two things, one you can control her and second no one else can enter her mind now. She went on to explain, even if someone else was already in her mind, he had just cut them off. Charles just said “Cool.” Tonya told Charles to think, come to me, or come here, or whatever he wanted to make her come over to where they were. Charles looked at the young lady and thought “Tell your friends you will be right back and then come over to where I am.” Charles watched in anticipation. He watched the girl turn to her friends and then walk over to him. Charles thought “What is your name and why are you here at the river front?” The girl looking a little glassy eyed said “My name is Julie and I came down here on a dare.” Charles then spoke, “Who dared you and what was the dare?” Julie shuddered and said “my friend Amy over there dared me to come down here dressed as a Goth, to see if someone would control my mind.” Charles leaned against the car and looked at Tonya. Tonya shrugged her shoulders and said “up to you”. “So Julie” Charles said “do you believe in mind control?” “Not really” she replied “My friend Amy came down here last weekend and swore that she had been controlled.” Charles turned to Tonya and asked “Can I do a general scan to see which one of the other girls is Amy?” Tonya said he could and explained the technique to him. Charles then reached out another shield and found Amy. He put his shield around her and told her to join him and Julie.

Charles found out from Amy that she had come to the river front on her own last weekend, because she wanted to be controlled. She told Charles that she enjoyed it so much that this time she had brought her friends because she thought they would enjoy it too. Charles asked both of the girls if they were here just to be controlled or were they there for controlled sex. Amy said sex, but Julie said neither. She said that she was really scared and didn’t want to be controlled. Before Charles released to two girls, he told Julie to go home and never return to the river front. He let Amy go on her way, hell if she was into this, more power to her. Charles “practiced” on several other women, never doing anything more than a kiss here and a flash of boobs there. He and Tonya then walked the river front looking for Geoff or any information on him. He struck out again.

As Tonya and Charles got back to where Reggie was, they saw Amy was waiting for them. Amy told Charles that Julie had called her and she really needed to come back and talk to him. Charles looked at Tonya and asked is there a way he could override his other command and have her come back, and can he do it over the phone since he didn’t have his shield on her. Tonya explained that he could, since his “mind print” was already in place. He looked at her confused. She smiled forgetting he was still a novice. She explained that a mind print is left by a controller in the mind of someone they have touched. Even if it was just a “peek in” the mind print could last several hours up to a few days. Tonya said to Charles “just tell her what you want her to do”. Amy handed her phone to Charles and he told Julie she could come to the river front to talk to him.

Charles was watching for her to arrive, and placed a shield around her the moment she got out of her car. When he did this he was able to hear her thoughts. She was no longer scared but now she was excited. She wanted to feel what is like to be under someone’s total control. Charles told Tonya what she was thinking, and she looked at him puzzled. Tonya grabbed his arm and said “You can hear her thoughts? You can read her mind? WOW! Usually Shields can put their shield up, of course, control people, much like a manipulator, but mind reading is very rare in a shield. You are a lot stronger than I thought. Can I tell my mom about you?” Charles was just looking at her, trying to keep up with what she was saying, she was so excited she was talking faster than he could follow. Finally he said “Uh… Yeah… Sure you can tell, your mom, she’s not going to try and hurt me is she?” Tonya just smiled and said “Of course not, she will be overjoyed; Oh… your play thing is here.” She pointed to Julie who was standing there smiling.

Charles thought it was time to see what it is like to totally control someone. Both Reggie and Tonya said it was a good idea, but both warned that it can become very addictive. Charles looked at Julie and entered her mind, he saw that she really wasn’t afraid and wanted this experience. Charles placed these commands in her mind.

“You belong to me. You will do whatever I tell you with no hesitation. You will tell no one about me. You long to serve me. It gives you pleasure to serve me.”

Charles assumed that those commands would be enough and told Reggie and Tonya what he had done. Both were amazed at his commands, being this was his first time. Reggie suggested that he add one about not hurting him or herself. Charles went back into her mind and added it to his commands.

It was time to try out his handy work. He looked at Julie and said “kiss me”, Julie walked over and began kissing him, almost trying to suck his lips and tongue into her mouth. Charles told her to get on her knees. Julie slid down Charles’s body and was on her knees looking up at him. Charles patted her head and grinned at Reggie and said “Yep, very addicting”. Charles did a few other little things, such as having Julie flash her tits, pull up her skirt, and kiss his boots. He slid his hand under her skirt and he felt how wet she had become. He was amazed he had actually controlled someone. He wasn’t sure how he felt about it though, a mixture of pride, excitement, fear, came into his head. Charles told Julie that she will always tell him the truth, and she said of course master. Charles got a crooked smiled on his face at that. Charles asked her some general questions, like do you have a boyfriend, do you live alone, do you have any diseases, are you on the pill, will anyone care if you don’t come home tonight.

She told him no boyfriend, she lived with Amy and she wouldn’t care if she came home or not, no diseases and she was on the pill.

* * *

Charles told Tonya and Reggie he was headed home for the night. He made sure the Tonya had a ride since she came with him; she said she did, Charles told Julie to get in his car, and Amy was to take Julie’s car home. Upon arriving at his house, Charles told Julie to get on her hands and knees and crawl to the living room. He watched her as she did this thinking no one would fake this for this long. He decided to read her mind again and all she was thinking was “I hope Master is happy.” Julie was on her knees setting beside Charles, when Charles asked her how she felt. Julie said “At first I was a little nervous but now I am loving this. I want to make you happy; making you happy is my only purpose.” Charles smiled and said “Go get me a beer.” She ran off to the kitchen and when she returned Charles took the beer, and told Julie to strip for him. She slowly and seductively removed her blouse, then her skirt. She removed her black lace bra, revealing her small but pert tits; she slid down her matching panties to reveal a cleanly shaved pussy. She turned and showed her ass and then bent at the waist, to show her wet cunt and her nice ass hole. Charles had never fucked anyone in the ass, but there was something inviting about that little rosebud.

Charles told her to get on her knees and crawl between his legs. She lowered herself and began to move like a cat on the prowl. When she reached his legs, he told her to take out his cock. She quickly undid his belt, and undid his jeans. She carefully unzipped them and pulled them down and then all the way off. She then removed his boxer-briefs. When she saw his cock, she was mesmerized; she could not stop staring at it. She finally broke her gaze and started licking and kiss the tip. Charles settled back into the couch and watched the young lady make love to his cock with her mouth. She was kissing it as passionately as she would a long lost lover. Julie then took him into her mouth sliding the tip past her lips; Charles had a rush of pleasurer as she moved her tongue along the underside of his hard prick. She was moving her head up and down in a rhythmic motion, licking and sucking. Her hand moved up and started gently caressing his balls. Charles let out a huge moan, which excited Julie, who in turn had a small orgasm. Julie was now taking all of Charles into her mouth, he could feel her wet lips touching the top of his balls, he was going to cum soon, and he felt the familiar pressure building. Without warning Charles blew his wad into her hot mouth. She let out a muffled screamed in delight, as she sucked harder to get every drop. Charles told her to stop, knowing if he hadn’t she would kept on going.

Charles stood and walked toward his bedroom and motion for Julie to follow. Since he had never told her she could stand and walk, she crawled behind him. When he reached the bedroom he told Julie to get on the bed. As she lay on her back, Charles took another opportunity to look at the beautiful girl laying there. He gently ran his fingertips over her body, sending chills up her spine. Charles knew he could do anything he wanted to do to her. He could make her combative, a total slut, or even just a fuck doll, but he was not an evil man, he was not like Geoff. He decided just to have her as a submissive sex slave like they had agreed to. He pulled her legs to the side of the bed so her ass was right on the edge.

He kissed her neck and slowly moved his lips down her body. He lingered at her tits, sucking, licking, and nibbling on her nipples. She moaned and squirmed at every lick. Her moans were becoming more and more intense. He continued down her body and just as he got to her pussy he stopped and moved back up. He stepped between her legs and placed the tip of his cock on her hot pussy. He moved it up and down on her slit, teasing her. Her breath was labored, as she mumbled “please… please… please”. Charles said “please what? My little slave” at the word slave her hips bucked trying to get Charles cock into her. “Master… please… fuck… your… little… slut”. Charles did a double take at the word slut, he was trying not to use the real demeaning words, but then he thought “Oh Well!”

Charles grinned and said “Does my little slut want my big prick”

“Yes Master… Please Master I will do anything… be anything… Please… I need you”

Charles pushed the tip of his cock into her wet, steamy cunt. The feel was incredible to Charles. He teased her saying “Is that all you want?” “NO! MASTER! MORE! PLEASE!” she screamed. Charles beginning to get into his role, “What will you do for me?” “You can have me forever, sir.” Julie said quietly and staring right in Charles’s eyes. This worried Charles a bit so he rammed his cock into her so he would not have to respond. She screamed out in pleasure as Charles’s big cock invaded her pussy. She felt the fullness she had never felt. She climaxed in seconds of his initial strokes. He began to pump into her faster and harder. She begged him not to stop, pleading for him to fuck her over and over. She wrapped her legs around him refusing to let him go, keeping his glorious cock in her. She felt it building, a great and wonderful sensation, it was coming, building stronger and stronger. When it hit her, it had been the strongest, most intense orgasm she had ever had. Charles felt her legs release him; he opened his eyes to see she had passed out. He chuckled to himself, and slid out of her, climbed onto the bed, and waited for her to wake.

* * *

She was only out a couple of minutes, and as she awoke she was confused and a little frighten. She did not see her master. “Master?!” she called. He touched her shoulder and she crawled up and snuggled next to him. Charles stroked her hair and said “I have one more thing to try tonight; I am going to fuck your ass”. She just giggled and said “Yes sir!”

He got off the bed and went and got the lube. He handed it to Julie and said “Rub this on my dick, slut.” He saw her shudder at this word. He made a mental note to ask Tonya about that. Julie had him all greased up and waited further instructions. He told her lay on her stomach across the bed with her legs hanging off. He lubed his finger and slid it around her ass hole. He slowly pushed his finger in and Julie took a sharp breath. He slowly slid his finger in and out loosening her up; Julie was beginning to get into the feeling moving with the stroke of the finger. Charles pulled out his finger and placed the head of his cock right at her ass. He pressed the head in and Julie took an even sharper breath, he waited until she had relaxed a bit, and he pushed in a bit further. He did this several times until his entire 8 inches was buried in her ass. He could feel the heat around his cock; it was like nothing he had ever felt before. He began to move again and he heard Julie moaning, louder with ever stroke. It was so tight and hot Charles was not going to last long, and he knew it. He sped up and pumped in harder and faster. Julie’s pain had long since passed and now she was rocked with pure pleasure. She had had two more major orgasms and knew that she could not take much more, and at that moment, Charles spewed his seed deep in her ass, sending her over the edge one more time. She had passed out again. Charles just shook his head in disbelief and went to take a shower.

* * *

When he returned she was awake lying on the bed. He told her to go take a shower and then come to bed. They both needed sleep. She went to her hands and knees to crawl away; Charles shook his head again and told her she could now walk.

Charles was already asleep when she returned from the bathroom; she slid into the bed next to him. She never wanted to leave; she wanted to stay with Charles forever. These were her thoughts as she fell asleep.

Charles was having the strangest dream, he dreamed that he had a harem of women and they were all fighting over who got to give him his morning blow job. He realized someone must have won, because he could feel the wetness on his cock. He opened his eyes and he found Julie with her mouth full of him. He laid back and let her continue. Soon he said to her “slut I am going to cum”. She moved more intensely and he shot off in her mouth, and she savored every drop. “Good Morning Master” she said as she licked his cock clean.

* * *

Charles and Julie both took quick showers, dressed and headed into his living room. Charles really wanted to share all of the latest developments with his friend Ryan. He had called him before the 48 hours were up, so no frantic 9-11 calls were made, but he still hasn’t told him everything. Well now was as good as a time as any, so he called Ryan and asked if he could come over. Ryan told him he had already planned on only working half a day and would be over around 12:30.

Ryan rang the doorbell, and was met by a beautiful black haired young lady. “Who are you?” Ryan asked as he looked the hot little Goth girl up and down. “I’m Julie and my Master is waiting for you”. Ryan almost tripped over his own feet when she had said the word Master. Charles waited on the couch, thinking he may need to buy another chair, anything but a recliner he chuckled to himself. Julie led Ryan into the living room and went right to her knees in front of Charles. “How much extra do you have to pay for this service?” Ryan asked as he sat down beside Charles. “I didn’t pay anything; you know all the research I was doing on mind controllers? Well, it looks like I am one of them.” Charles said waiting for the rebuff from Ryan. Ryan just said “Uh-uh” wishing Charles would tell him more about the hot piece of ass kneeling at his feet.

“I am not lying, Ryan and I can prove it. I can make Julie do anything I want her too. And she will do it without any hesitation.” Charles said, trying to convince his friend that one, he is a mind controller and two, he isn’t crazy. The look on Ryan’s face told him he was failing on both fronts. Charles knew it was not going to be easy to sway Ryan’s thinking; he was way too analytical to just take his word for it. Charles knew he would have to pull out the big guns. “I know you think Julie and I have some big hoax planned to pull on you, but what if I read your mind?” Ryan looked at Charles with a raised eyebrow. Charles grinned knowing he was intrigued. “I usually don’t ask permission to do this, but since it is you I will, can I enter your mind?” Charles asked using probably the worst Bela Lugosi impression ever. Ryan stroked his chin and said “Go ahead.”

Charles sent out a shield and placed it around his friends head. Charles started relaying what Ryan was thinking, “Now I am going to have to have him committed, wait that is what I am thinking, wait! Stop that! Holy Shit!” At that point Charles removed his shield and set back and smiled. Ryan, now ready to listen, stared at Charles as he told him all the things that had happen to him the past few days, right up to explaining the hot peace of ass kneeling on the floor.

“Want a blow job?” Charles asked breaking the silence that had taken over the room. “Not from you.” Ryan quipped back. Charles just rolled his eyes and pointed to Julie, and said “she will do what I say, even suck your tiny dick.” And with that remark Charles received a sharp punch to his arm. “O… umm… Ok” Ryan finally said. Charles told Julie to give his friend the best blow job she could and when he came she would have a huge orgasm. He told them he would wait in the kitchen.

Charles could hear the moans of pleasure and was glad he could show a little appreciation to his friend. About 10 minutes later they both came into the kitchen, and Charles told Julie to go wash up. He told Ryan that it was time to let her go, and he wanted him to watch as he reversed his commands. When Julie returned he went into her mind and removed all his commands except for the ones to not tell anyone about him, and not to hurt him or herself. He made her forget giving Ryan a blow job and made her think that she had had a pleasurable one night fling with Charles.

Charles watched her blink several times and look at Charles and smile. “I hope you had a nice time.” Charles said looking at her to see if the overwrite had taken. “Yes, I had a wonderful time, maybe we can do it again.” She said flirting with Charles. Not long after the overwrite the taxi came and Julie was on her way home.

* * *

Charles and Ryan sat at the kitchen table discussing all the things Charles could do all, the implications of his actions and so on and so forth. They had been in deep discussion for about an hour when the doorbell rang. Charles in an instant felt that it was a gifted one and put shields around both Ryan and himself. Charles opened the door and found Tonya and someone who appeared to be her slightly older sister.

Tonya hurriedly entered into Charles’s house, almost dragging her friend with her. Tonya introduced Charles to Emma, her mother. Charles quickly closed his mouth, hoping no one saw his shock. Emma was as beautiful as Tonya; the only difference was Emma was a little taller, standing 5′5″ tall. Tonya apologized for coming over uninvited, but she really wanted Charles and her mother to meet. Charles once again gave a quick synopsis of his story, and told all the powers he had discovered. Emma, who of this group, had the most experience as a gifted one, told Charles that she would not be surprised if he also had the power of a motivator. Tonya looked out the window and saw Charles’s neighbor, Ms. Talley. She told him to try and motivate her to come over to his house. Charles new if this worked it would be unequivocal proof of that power. In the four years he had lived in this neighborhood, Ms. Talley had never darkened his doorway and plus she was a major bitch.

Charles looked out the window and set out a shield. Once it was in position he set out a motivation “to go visit Charles”. He watched as she stopped watering her yard and walked across the street heading for his front door. She knocked on the door, and Charles yanked it open, startling the 43 year old brunette. She told Charles that she had not seen him in a while and thought she would just say Hi. Charles proving his new power and still being a little tired for the previous night’s activities, decided to send Ms. Talley home without messing with her, even though it was hard to resist.

When Charles rejoined the group, Emma was sitting on the couch with a satisfied look on her face. The kind of look a person would get when they had discovered a new invention that would save the world. Charles stared at her and sort of apprehensively said “What?” Emma stood and gently touched Charles cheek and softly whispered “you are so unique.” Emma explained that most gifted ones had one gift, some two, very few had three, but it was unheard of for someone to have four or more. She was in awe; it was her turn to have her mouth open in shock. Charles trying to let the last statement settle onto his brain asked how many gifts are there. Emma explained “There are seven known gifts, Mind manipulation, mind motivation, shield, telepathy, telekinesis, shaman, which is a mystical healer, and a seer, which can see the future sort of like a prophet.” Charles mind was in overload, how could he had gone all his life and not known of these people. But he realized most of the world doesn’t know of these people. Charles then asked “There are really people who can see the future?” “Well actually” Tonya chimed in “That is just a rumor of a legend; no one has had that ability in eons. We do have a shaman in our community; he isn’t very strong but comes in real handy if you break a bone.” Charles, now rubbing his head as he was trying to fit all this new information in his brain, said “Tonya said it was unique for me to be able to read minds, but isn’t everyone with gifts able to read minds?” It was once again Emma’s turn to talk as the mother daughter team tried to explain their world to Charles. “Everyone with gifts can get a general reading of a person, name, address, tell if they are happy, and so on, but only those we classify as a telepath can really read a mind, you know go into someone’s subconscious, know there true being. Like you can.”

Emma turned sharply toward Charles and said “We need to start your training now, then introduce you to the council, then…” Charles held up his hand and said “wait… wait, all that is fine, but the first and most important thing is to find my wife and Geoff. When I have dealt with him, then I might meet this council of yours. I do want to train though; I want to be ready for Geoff.” Tonya smiled and said “You were more powerful than him the first time you woke up from the dream. It is other’s that may want to corrupt you. These are the ones we have to be on the lookout for”. Charles looked at the two women and said “Missy and Geoff first.” They both conceded the point, they would put all there efforts into finding Missy.

Ryan, who had been standing back watching in utter amazement, spoke up saying “Any ideas where to find them?” Charles and Tonya said that they would continue checking the river front, and Emma was going to use her contacts. Ryan volunteered to check the internet and other data bases to help in the search. Charles’s hope was to have this all wrapped up by the end of the week.

But as the saying goes, hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets filled first. It has been three weeks since Charles had gotten his life back and he was nowhere closer to finding Missy or Geoff than he was on that first day.

* * *

It had been two weeks since Emma and Tonya had come over to Charles’s house and still no word on Missy or Geoff. Tonya and Charles were at the river front leaning against Reggie’s car. Reggie had walked off to talk with another gifted one and Charles was watching the people come in. There were a larger number of norms on the river front that evening and Charles was tempted to play, he had not used his powers on a norm for fun since Julie. Charles knew he had more important things to do so he shook off the temptation and began watching the “gate” to the river front and the people filing in. It looked like it was going to be a busy night on the river front.

Charles and Tonya had been watching and talking, when Charles heard someone yell his name. He looked and saw Reggie running toward him yelling “Charles… Charles, shield the girl!” Charles looked up and saw a very young girl walking in. Charles thought she could only be 13 or 14 years old. He immediately pushed out the shield and took in the girl. He told her to come to him. The girl arrived at the same time Reggie did, “Damn we do not need young’uns like this down here.” Reggie said a little out of breath. Charles was just going to start questioning the teen when a big burly man walked toward them very quickly and growled “she is mine, I claimed her first!” Charles not paying the man much attention, said “apparently not.” The man, who was well over 6 foot and weighed at the very least 290 pounds, began to use his powers on Charles. Charles felt the pings on his shield; they were actually lighter than Reggie’s had been the first night, so he still ignored the man. This seemed to upset the man even more and he started running at Charles to just use his everyday run of the mill brute force. When the man came within 15 feet of Charles, Charles pushed out his hand toward the man, who in turn flew back 30 feet, hitting the ground hard. The man got up slowly and walked off mumbling something no one could hear. Charles looked at Tonya, whose eyes were big, her mouth was open, “Oh yeah” he said “I can do that telekinesis thing now.” Tonya smiled and shook her head in disbelief, thinking that is 5 of 7.

Charles turned his attention back to the young girl, she was about 5′1″ tall, weighed around 100 pounds. Charles could tell that her body had just begun to mature and she had a small frame. She was dressed in the classic slutty school girl outfit. The skirt barely came below her butt and the top was tied off under her breast, she had on the long white socks and black shoes. This look would have turned Charles on if it hadn’t been a child wearing it. “Why are you here?” Charles asked addressing the girl. “My brother sent me.” She replied. Charles looked at Tonya, who was just as confused as Charles. Charles not wanting to do a game of 20 questions tried to think of one question to get the whole story. “Ok, who is your brother, and what was his purpose and reason for sending you to the river front tonight.” Charles saw the girl struggle, trying to talk and at the same time, fighting to keep herself from talking. Charles not wanting to hurt the girl told her to forget the question. Charles then went into her mind; it was a spider web of commands and compulsions. Her brother must have been controlling her for years. He found the command that prevented her from answering his questions and readjusted it so she would now answer. He looked at the girl and asked “What is your name and how old are you?” In a soft quite voice she said “I am 13 and my name is Madison.” Charles looked at Tonya and said “Her brother has been controlling his own sister for years!” Tonya answered nonchalantly “It happens.” Tonya seeing the reaction to her indifference in Charles’s face explained further. “Look, no one likes it, but it happens. Especially if the gifted one awakes early, no one to guide them, finding they control people and they go for the closes ones around. Mothers, sisters, fathers, brothers, I have even heard of grandparents. I have no room to judge, I don’t know how I would act in that situation.” Charles still was not happy but saw the reasoning in her argument. He turned his attention back to the girl. He asked his question again.

“My brother’s name is Geoffrey Simmons, he sent me because he had heard that someone was looking for him. He was worried, so he sent me to find out whom, so he could protect himself from them.” Madison looked more relaxed as she finished her story. Charles was speechless for a moment, his mind was racing, could this be the same Geoff, could he be that lucky. How would he find out? Tonya sensing his question said “Go back in her mind and find what he looks like.” Charles made a face that said “Well Duh” and went back in. He found dozens of images that Madison perceived to be her brother. Charles came across the image of Geoff that had walked into his house with Missy, but he could not find the one that he had dreamed about. He went further into her mind deep into her subconscious, and there he found it, the ugly little toad that haunted his dreams. It was him, now he had him.

Charles hid a compulsion in Madison’s mind to go home and tell her brother that she did not find anyone looking for him. Charles left her mind but not before getting her address. After he sent Madison on her way, he turned to Tonya and grabbed both her shoulders and said “I got him” and pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss.

* * *

Charles tossed and turned all night, half excited and half scared. He wasn’t scared to face Geoff; Tonya had assured him his gifts were much stronger. He was scared to see what condition Missy would be in. He finally gave up on sleep and went to his kitchen. As he was making coffee he decided to try his gifts. He knew where Ms. Talley was, but of course he could not see her. Emma had told him as long as he knew or knew of a certain person and had a general idea where they were, he should be able to put a shield on them. She had said her personal best was 32 miles. He pushed out his shield and found Ms. Talley easily. She was asleep and dreaming about working in her garden of all things. Charles inserted himself into the dream, walking up to her and kissing her. Ms. Talley kissed back not even shocked, so goes the dream world Charles thought. Charles told her to strip and she giggled and said “we are going to do it outside again?” This really amused Charles and made him wonder had she dreamed about him before. Charles didn’t know what Ms. Talley looked like in real life but her dream body was hot. He was just about to have fun, when the doorbell rang, he pulled back his shield. He thought he would have to continue that one day.

* * *

Tonya stood at the door waiting on Charles to answer; as he opened the door she pushed by him yelling “Good Morning, you ready to go?” Charles looked at her and said, “You’re not going.” She just smiled and said “yes I am, I have to protect you.” Charles stared deep into Tonya’s eyes. “I thought you said I was much stronger than him. So why do I need protecting” he retorted. “I have to protect you, from you. If you hurt that kid, or kill that kid, you would never forgive yourself. I know you, you are that good of a man.” She said softly while stroking his arm. “I also have news; mom went to the council on your behalf. She told them what Geoff had done to your wife, and what he did to his family. They have given permission to eliminate his gift.” Charles didn’t know what to say, he really didn’t know what to feel. She continued “Believe me; this punishment is worse than death, to a gifted one, especially one like Geoff, who abuses the gift.” Charles really was torn. He was not use to being told what to do, particularly from people he had never met. Well, then he realized that for last two years he had been told what to do and he hated that thought to the point that he was going to do things his way. “Listen Tonya,” Charles started trying to pick the right words so not to hurt her feelings, “I don’t know this council, and I am sure they think they know what is best, but I have to do something so he hurts no one else.” Tonya cleared her throat; she also realized she had to pick her words carefully, one because Charles is her friend and two because he is very powerful. “Charles” she began, placing a hand on his arm “it takes at least 3 powerful gifted ones to remove a gift; all you can do is kill him. I know you think you want to do that, but I have felt your mind and I know you are a very good person. That act would darken you, turn you. I can’t let that happen to you. Please… Please turn him over to the council.” She was almost in tears as she pleaded with Charles; she didn’t want her friend to fall into the trappings of what would happen if he killed. She had seen gifted ones fall, and they made Geoff look like a boy scout. With Charles’s power he would be as bad as any she had encountered. Charles reached up and wiped a tear from her face and said “Ok Tonya if this is the way it has to be, I trust you and your mother, and I will turn him over to the council.” Tonya jumped into Charles’s arms and kissed him deeply on the mouth, as she pulled away all she could say was “thank you”.

* * *

The drive from Shreveport to Minden, where Geoff lived was about 30 miles, but neither Tonya nor Charles said much. Charles was in deep thought about how he was going to control himself when he saw Missy. Tonya on the other hand was thinking strategy. As they drove down the brick streets of downtown Minden, Tonya told Charles her plan.

Her plan was simple; use her good looks and fine body to get in the house. They had both assumed that Geoff would have his home fortified, expecting retribution from the ones he knew were looking for him. So Tonya’s plan was to knock on the door pretending to be doing a fund raiser for the local school’s library fund. Hopefully when Geoff sees her he would not be able to resist her. Charles in the meantime would shield her so she won’t have any trouble. Tonya believed she was stronger than Geoff, but why take any chances when you have a shield on your team. Charles was not too happy with this plan; he wanted to be the first in the house, he wanted to take down Geoff himself. But Tonya explained that he may have a command placed in the minds of the people there to hurt themselves if he is attacked. This way while Tonya has him occupied Charles can protect all the people in the house, before going after Geoff. They both agreed on the plan just as they pulled onto the street where Geoff’s house was. It was strangely unimpressive; Charles thought he would have had a mansion or something to that effect.

Tonya walked up to the door and knocked, the door swung open quickly catching her by surprise. She stepped back and looked at the young Asian woman on the other side. Tonya, not expecting this, stumbled on her words, but the woman who had answered, spoke up saying “The master is waiting for you.” She looked back at Charles and shrugged and went in the house. Charles sent a shield and took in the young Asian woman and had her leave the door open. Charles went in slowly, following Tonya. The house looked like a disaster area, trash, clothes, and bodies of young women everywhere. Charles took a quick count and saw 6 women just in the first room. To Charles’s disappoint none were Missy. Charles sent a quick thought to Tonya “This guy is worse than I had thought”. As he followed into the next room he saw Geoff setting on the couch with a woman on each side of him and one between his legs. The Asian woman led Tonya in front of Geoff and as he looked up he asked with a shit eating grin on his face “And who is this lovely creature.” The Asian woman answered back with a blank look on her face “she came to the door and as you have ordered I brought her to you master.” It took every bit of will power Charles had not to just knock the shit out of Geoff, but he was also curious to see what he was going to do. Geoff pushed the woman between his legs roughly to the floor and got off the couch not even bothering to pull up his pants and walked around Tonya, looking at her, stroking her arm. “Oh you are going to fit in so nice here,” he said almost drooling. Tonya grinned and looked at Charles and winked and then said “I doubt it you are just too damn ugly”. At this Geoff took a step back in surprise, he had never not been able to take hold of a mind, and he was sure he had taken this one. He then started to grab Tonya, but found he could not move his arms; he was then picked up by some invisible force and slammed against the nearest wall. He felt the force release him and he crumbled to the floor. Charles then placed a shield around Geoff, insuring that he would be cut off from giving any commands.

Charles walked over to Geoff, bent down right into his face and with a look of pure hate asked the quivering young man “Remember Me?” Geoff got a look of sudden recognition which was swiftly replaced by fear. Charles whispered “Oh don’t worry, they said I can’t kill you, but I have always had a rebellious side.” Charles stood up and sent a swift kick into Geoff side. He looked at Tonya and said “oops… I am going to search the rest of the house.” He looked back at Geoff and commanded “you will not move.” The look on Geoff face said it all; even if he could have moved he wouldn’t have. Charles went back to the first room and had all the women there go into the main room where Tonya was. As each woman arrived Tonya had them set on the floor and wait till Charles was done. There was no one in the kitchen, but there were 3 more bedrooms to search. When he arrived at the first he found two more women and sent them to Tonya. Charles was not worried yet, but not finding Missy yet was disheartening. He made it to the second bedroom, and there she was. He almost didn’t recognize her at first, and as he looked at her his temper, began to push forward. His hate for Geoff had reached a boiling point. He placed a shield around her and went into her mind. Her mind reminded him of Madison’s. A spider web of commands, layers on top of layers. He knew it would take a long time to correct the problem, time he didn’t have right now. He sent her to Tonya.

As he entered the last room, he felt the blood drain from his face; he could barely look at the poor little girl lying on the bed. Every inch of her was either bruised or cut and he could plainly see her right arm and her right leg were broken. He felt the anger boiling in his mind. He yelled to Tonya, she felt safe leaving everyone in the main room and went to the back bed room. “Is that Madison?” she asked almost too softly to hear. Charles just shook his head to overcome to speak. Charles reached out a shield to make sure she wasn’t in any pain. He made this shield cover her whole body, instead of just her head. When he had done this, he could see each and every injury, he concentrated on the break in her arm and it started to mend. His eyes became wide with shock, but then he realized somewhere deep down he knew he could do this. The arm was mended in a matter of seconds, the whole time Tonya watched. She saw the arm straighten out. She saw the gashes healing. Almost 10 minutes later, Tonya was leading Madison into the main room. Charles sat on the bed; this had taken a lot of energy. He needed to rest so his shield around Geoff would hold.

After a few minutes, Charles went back into the main room, and released the command for Geoff not to move. “Stand up” Charles ordered. Geoff jumped up so fast he almost fell down again. “So you like picking on little girls, you like hurting them, you like causing pain.” Charles voice had become a growl much like a dog approaching his prey. Charles began to constrict the shield he had around Geoff’s head. The closer he walked to him, the tighter it became. “Please stop… it hurts so bad… please” Geoff’s words bounced off him like the commands bounced off his shield. Charles’s face was red with anger, he felt the heat of the anger, and he liked that feeling. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned knowing Tonya was going to try and stop him. But when he looked he saw those green eyes, the eyes that had grabbed his soul so many years ago. “Charles stop, he is not worth it.” She held him tighter “Please, I want him dead too, but not at the risk of losing you again.” Missy was pleading with him, he did not know if it was to protect her master, or was she really starting to remember him. He pulled back his shield; Geoff just lay on the floor not moving. “He’s not dead.” was all he said.

Tonya realizing that the cleanup was going to be bigger than she ever imagined, called her mother. Emma arrived about an hour later with two of the council members. They all started working to repair the women’s minds. Charles sat down with Missy, and began to remove layers and layers of commands and compulsions. He had put her in a suspended state and wasn’t sure what was going to happen when she awoke. He finally finished and just sat back and looked at her. Her hair we could fix, maybe the lips. But her breast, they use to be a 34C, if he had to guess they were now 36E. Were they implants, did Geoff use some kind of growth potion? He was stalling, he knew it. What is going to happen now he thought to himself? He slowly began to bring her around. To her it felt like she was waking from a long nights sleep, she stretched and yawned. Her eyes met his and she smiled, she sat up, leaned in and kissed him. It was a strange feeling kissing her like this, but somewhat familiar. “What do you remember?” he asked while pulling her close. She let out a deep sigh and said “I remember I love you, I remember you love me, that is all I want to remember. If I told you the things that he made me do, I don’t think you will love me anymore.” He pulled her close and whispered in her ear “I will always love you.” Charles knew, he knew everything that the perverted asshole had made her do. He was just hoping she didn’t remember, if it got too bad on her, he could help her forget.

* * *

It was late in the evening and almost all the women had been “reconditioned”, Charles was holding Missy tight and talking to Emma, when one of the women walked over and asked to speak with him. “My name is Ashley and I want to thank you for saving us. I was his first; he has done things to me…” She got a catch in her throat but continued on, “things that I will have nightmares about for the rest of my life. But he is my son and I thank you for not killing him. I have been told that you will take away this disease in his head, this accursed thing that would make him do this to his own… his own mother,” with that she began to cry uncontrollably. Charles just pulled her in his arms and held her until she regained her composure. Once she had calmed down some she kissed his cheek and said “and thank you so much for helping Madison, he really hurt her bad. But they tell me she is completely healed.” Charles just smiled and kissed her on the forehead and she walked away.

* * *

Charles sat on the couch waiting for everyone to be ready to leave; he had a sullen look on his face. “What’s wrong?” Tonya asked plopping down beside him. “It just seems so anticlimactic.” He said with a sigh “It just seemed too easy, all this build up, running around looking for him and then poop it is over.” Tonya smiled at him and said matter of factly “I told you, you are much, much, much, stronger than he was. So anticlimactic or not it is over. And one more thing, you are 6 of 7.” Charles smiled and said “Yeah I guess I am.”

Epilogue:

It has been a year since Charles took control of his life, got his wife back and watched as Geoff lost his gift. He was asked to join the council and help govern the gifted ones in his area. It was cool, good parties. Tonya, Reggie and he are still good friends and have steak cook outs at least once a month. Missy did not fair to well at the beginning. The nightmares were horrific. Charles finally decided to take away all her memories of that time and made her think that she and Charles had been happily married and their life had been great. Her hair went back to brown; her lips are back to normal. Her breast, well they aren’t 36E anymore, they decided bring them down to a 36D, Charles was happy. Charles checks in on Ashley and Madison from time to time and both seem to be managing. Geoff is in an insane asylum now; the loss of his gift was too much for him to take. Charles heard that he was trying to hypnotize women at a bar one night and got the shit beat out of him by the boyfriends, he went downhill after that. Charles doesn’t work anymore; he wins a lot betting at the track, and on football games. He has done very well in the stock market. He still drinks beer, but refuses to sit in a recliner. Life is good now, now that he is 7 of 7.