The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Red or Blue Membership?

(mc, fd, ff)

Synopsis: Olyvia is brought to a club where blue and red memberships give different privileges to the members. Olyvia buys a blue membership not knowing that, “red members get special privileges, such as having the undeniable authority over blue members.”

Typical Disclaimer: It is illegal for you to read this if you are underage, or offended by such materials. The materials speak of are kinky sex, and Mind control, and quite possibly anything that could be associated with the two. You Have been warned.

Most importantly: This is my work, if you wish to post else where, it must remain in it’s original form, and you must have my permission to use. Simply put I own this story and thus the copyright is mine.

Lastly I would like to thank Sara H as reading her story last week jump started my ambition this week. Though I think the stories have little in common, this would not be here right now had she not posted Fluid last week. So once again Thank You.

Enjoy.

THIS VERY NIGHT TWO WEEKS AGO...

I can only imagine the things that were happening to Katie that night. The thoughts that ran through her mind. The forced arousal. The internal struggle. That undeniable sense of betrayal from such a close friend. I can close my eyes and see her smiling as the gentle hand reached up and gently cupped her breasts. She probably wanted to cry, but it was not going to happen. She was probably too busy smiling. I had no idea who brought her that night, but she went willingly. She got stamped went right into the club. Her mind was probably not filled with the most innocent thoughts or intentions, but maybe they were. Maybe she just wanted a night to get out. Either way the club was not what she expected.

THIS VERY NIGHT LAST WEEK...

Katie called me early that night, six-ish I think. She talked me into going to a club. Told me it would be lots of fun, but expensive. I agreed and she picked me up. We got to the club, and that is where I found out it was a private club. As we stepped into this brightly lit, white narrow corridor there was only a single woman behind a window. “Red or Blue?”

Katie looked at me, “Blue is probably the only one we can afford. It is a single night membership that costs a hundred dollars.” “A hundred dollars?” I gasped. “Olyvia, I told you it was expensive, but believe me its so worth it.” I brought fifty with me, I thought that would cover everything for an expensive place. “What’s the red?” The woman behind the window spoke up, “It is Ten thousand dollars. It gives you a five year membership, but it also comes with extra benefits, but I’m not supposed to talk about those, unless you have already paid for them.” I almost choked. Logically thinking, it was probably a good deal for those who could afford it and especially if one came here often. “Do you take Visa?” “Of course.” She smiled brightly. “I’ll take blue then.” I said pulling my credit card from my purse pocket. The woman gave me a card, and punched my hand with a little blue star. I started to look at it as Katie paid for hers. It just had the name of the club on the upper left, the date just below it, and across the bottom were a count of one through ten all the way across. I looked over and saw Katie was having the “1” punched out of hers. Obviously the card she got last time. As we walked in I asked her, “What’s the deal with the punches? Come in ten times and get in the eleventh for free?” Katie smiled, “That would be nice, but its actually better.” She paused waiting for me to urge her on, so I did, “Well each time you bring a new person, even if its just for one night, they give you a punch, if you get ten punches they give you a free red membership, but all ten have to be punched within three months of the first night you went.”

We sat into a half-circle booth. “Katie! That’s going almost every week for three months... And that’s almost a thousand dollars. Uhh.. actually it is a thousand dollars” “Come on Lyv, she said to me, when it comes down to it, you get 5 years and ten weeks for ten percent of the cost it would be for five years.” I was skeptical, “There has to be a catch.” She nodded her head, “Probably, but if you seen how much they charge for drinks, you know they can afford it.” I started to look around the place. There were a lot of women and not many... I looked around more carefully and in fact there were absolutely no- “Katie! There are only women in here.” She chuckled, “I know, two nights a week its single sex only. And let’s just say you and I would not have come in tomorrow. I would have suggested coming last night instead, but I didn’t think you wanted to hook up with anyone.”

I nodded, “Oh okay, so this place is just some kind of a socializing place? A woman’s club of sort?” “To a degree, especially if you have the red membership.” “And if you have blue?” I asked.

Almost on cue to answer my question two women came to our booth and sat next to each of us putting Katie and myself next to each other in the middle. I felt trapped. Both women had red stamps. The woman next to me just reached over with her left hand and grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my head over to hers. She kissed me on the lips. I was shocked. So shocked in fact that I actually slid my own tongue into her mouth. The strange thing is this was not my thing. And the kiss was one of those intense breathy kisses. Fully pressed lips to one another but as the kiss was ending I could taste the heat radiating from her mouth as we continued to kiss each other. The kiss was over I think, but our tongues had not really stopped touching until she decided to speak. “What’s your name?” I answered “Olyvia.” “That’s a nice name, my name is Lynn.” “I’m sorry Lynn, I don’t know what came over me, but I’m not really like this.” She laughed lightly for a minute. “So this is your first time here?” I nodded. “Yeah.”

“Well here’s the deal I’m a red member, and red members get special privileges, such as having the undeniable authority over blue members.” “What!?” I was about to ask Katie if that right and I looked over and she and the other woman were all over each other. “Excuse me. Look I’m sorry maybe I gave you the wrong impression, I didn’t realize that, I should probably leave.” She shook her head. “I said excuse me, can you please let me up?”

“I’ll get out of your way if you can exert enough will power to refuse me. I want you to lean over to me, wrap your left arm around my shoulders and slide your right hand under my skirt and start massaging my clit.” Before I could even refuse I started doing as I was told. As I reached around her I started to notice her clothes for the first time. She wore a black lycra tube top and a short leather miniskirt. My left arm stretched across her bare back as my left hand rested on her shoulder. My left breast was to her right one. My left hand slowly snaked up her skirt and I found that she had no panties. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. Aggravatingly I smiled a genuine smile, or at least it probably looked that way, because I really wanted to scream. I found her clit and started to play with it between two fingers. She looked me in the eyes, “You are very good Olyvia. You’ve done this before.” I was floored, I never have in my life. I started to shake my head, but she stopped me, “Tell me that you have, and be sure to tell me something about how you are a lesbian slut.” And I spoke completely out of my own control. “Oh yes Lynn, I do this all the time, I’m such a slut when it comes to other women. A lesbian slut.” We started kissing again. The part that I know should have disturbed me but really did not in the least bit bother me, was the realization that crept over me. The more I thought I should struggle, the more ‘fine’ I was with what was happening.

“Olyvia you are so much fun.” She guided my hand out from her skirt and around her waist. She stepped out of the booth, she held my hand, compelling me to follow her onto the main floor. There was a song playing but I was unable to quite recognize the song, but I was able to dance to the beat. After a minute or so she turned me around. I danced and I shook my butt for her a bit. This was usually not like me, but somehow it was just something that I knew I should have been doing.

I felt her hands on my wrists and she lifted my arms up high. I started laughing and gyrating my hips more and more. I looked around and no one was paying any attention to us, everyone in the club seemed to have found themselves with some match or in many cases matches. She was lifting my dress up. She pulled it over my head and threw it on the seat of the booth we were just at. I followed the dress with my eyes as it flew across, and when it did land, I was almost shocked to see Katie’s head between the other woman’s legs.

Lynn spoke to me again, “You like that don’t you?” “Yes very much.” But I really did not like it. At least I am pretty sure that I did not.

“Don’t worry we will get to that soon enough,” she whispered into my ear. Seconds later, maybe it really was not quite that long, but I felt her tongue gently gliding along my ear lobe. I felt some of her bottom teeth grazing behind my ears. The tugging sensation from my earrings.

She turned me around. She kneeled down in front of me. “Olyvia, I absolutely love your thong. Was it expensive?” Without hesitation and almost with a streak of pride I announced, “Yes! Very expensive Lynn!” “Where did you buy it?” And I told her. “Well then we wouldn’t want you ruining them now would we?” “No that would be horrible,” I agreed. She pulled them down to about my knees where they fell to my ankles on their own. She used her hands to open my thighs just a bit. She slowly placed her hand over my pussy and cupped it gently. I felt a couple muscles start to contract. And then she issued what may have been a request, or maybe an order, but she said, “You are not very wet, and I want you to be dripping.” And it took only a few moments, but I almost felt myself pumping it through my body, and I could feel the moisture building in her hands. And finally she spoke again, “That’s a good girl.”

With her free hand she unsnapped my bra and pulled it down around my shoulders and let it sink to the floor with my thong. She used her index fingers to trace invisible lines from my neck to my shoulders to under my breasts. She started to cup them and in a fluid motion went from caressing to squeezing my boobs to pinching my nipples. I audibly gasped. She smiled and said, “I love women who make noise.” And as she continued I found my self making such self-satisfied noises and prided myself with every smile she gave me when my eyes were open. She pulled her tube top down a bit and pulled my face towards her bosom. I lightly reached out and touched the very tip of one of her nipples with the tip of my tongue. Barely touching her, I was trying to tease her a little bit. I finally realized that I had been fully drawn into this role that she so carefully set up for me. I then reached slowly licked firmly around the pinkness careful not to get to close.. I quickly moved over to the other one, and just as she gasped at the pressure I put on the new nipple, I quickly and firmly pinched her slightly moistened nipple with a free hand. I think I felt physical pleasure flow through my body as she squealed. I was loving it.

“What a talented tongue you have their, and quite the imagination, or maybe sexual appetite?” I was proud of the compliment that she gave me.

As I smile brightly she added, “Let’s put that tongue of yours to some good use.”

She picked up my bra and thong off the floor. She walked me back to the booth. She grabbed my purse and asked me if it was mine, I nodded my head. She put my things into it. She bent over and picked up my dress and hung it on the coat rack on the right side of the half circle booth. I saw Katie and the other woman were sixty-nining each other on the other side of the booth.

Lynn hiked up her skirt to around her waist. Her bare vagina almost stared at me, almost calling to me. She nodded her head in approval. And I allowed myself to sink to my knees and I lightly rested my head against one of her thighs and lightly licked the length of her slit. She seemed to enjoy it but I think she enjoyed what I did to her breasts more. I needed to think more clearly if I was going to get better at this. And it happened. I could think more clearly. I needed a rhythm to get her excited. I quickly thought of a song in my head. Had to practice the beats a couple times as I continued the consistency to Lynn until I was ready. I had a song in my head. I mentally hummed, “Dunt dunt dunt... doont ta da dunt dunt,” and I mirrored the beats with my tongue and lips. Quick clit lick, quick clit lick, quick clit lick, small pause... long slit trick, gentle double kiss to the hood and a double quick clit lick.” Lynn started gasping, and at one point she actually started begging me for release. And I continued doing it as she liked it. And finally she started screaming in ecstasy. And I slowed down and continued a simple constant motion with my tongue until she cooled down.

She pulled me up into an embrace and kissed me. We just held each other for an hour or so occasionally kissing but just sitting in quiet silence and contentment. Eventually she sat up. “Olyvia, you have been absolutely wonderful tonight.” “Thank You.” I earnestly replied.

“I have to be going now, but when I leave that door I want you to cum for me... hard. But be quiet, be silent and do not move until your friend comes and gets you.” She kissed me once more on the lips and I eagerly returned the enthusiasm.

I watched her leave and as soon as the door closed behind her I was frozen. I was washed away in an orgasm. I think my hands momentarily tensed when it hit, but after that my body was completely loose and relaxed. Except for between my legs which I can only imagine was slowly gushing more and more of my juice, I doubt anyone would have been able to tell that I was in complete sexual ecstasy. At first I was just enjoying it, but after a few minutes it was hard to focus on anything else, and eventually I think my mind just shut itself off. But I know that I did not stop cumming the entire time.

Eventually I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Katie, “Come on Lyv, time to go, hun.” My orgasm stopped. My eyes were half open my mind half there, “mmm yeah.. Time to go, hun.” I mirrored. She helped me put on my dress and I was very compliant. We ran into someone that we know. Well that Katie knows, I don’t know her all that well I think her name is Cindy, but I am not sure. I was too out of it at that point to really catch onto the conversation. But it sounded like they were making up. Were they mad at each other? I’m still not sure but they hugged each other before Katie came back to me. She held my hand and walked me out of the club. As I exited, the fog started to lift from my mind. Somehow my compliant nature was somehow linked to the club. Or so I thought. I’m still not entirely sure.

We got in her car and about halfway to my apartment, Katie spoke up, “Hope you ‘re okay, I’m sorry about the way I brought you, but it was something I had to do.” I was starting to seethe. “I can’t believe you did that to me. I thought I was supposed to trust you. I thought you were my friend. I thought you were one of the people that would always look after me.” Katie looked down, “I know I’m sorry, you can trust me, I would never do anything to harm you if I could avoid it.” “Well why didn’t you avoid this?” I half accused and half asked. She started to tear up, “I’m sorry I had to. You’re my best friend. You’ll do it too.” “Like hell.” I retorted. The rest of the drive was in silence. There were tears rolling down her cheeks, I felt betrayed. Hell I was betrayed. I felt humiliated, abused and as I have stated already, betrayed. And that was the worst.

She pulled up to the apartment and I got out. She called out to me, “Look I’ m really sorry, I know how you feel... upset, but I’m sure we’ll put this behind us sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. In the mean time please take care of yourself. And if I don’t see you during the week, I’m sure I’ll see you at the club next week.”

“The fuck you will!” And I slammed her car door shut. And stormed away. She stayed in my driveway until the light of my apartment went on.

And as she left all I could do was pray to God that she felt miserable for what she did to me. For what she put me through.

TONIGHT...

That was all one week ago. About six o’clock tonight I was sitting alone. No TV, no radio, no reading material. I was alone with my thoughts. It was about this time last week that Katie had called me and asked me to come with her. I still hadn’t talked to anyone about it. I am not really sure why, but I just could not bring up the courage to say anything to anyone. But it was six o’clock. It hit me, Katie was trying to talk some other girl into going with her. Get her number 2 punched on her card. I think I hated her at that moment. I did need to talk to someone. I grabbed my cell phone. On the speed dial, Katie was still number 2, I so needed to delete her. However Susan was my absolute best friend, as well as my number 1 on speed dial, and I’m sure I could trust her. I called her. I heard her pick up. “Hello?” “Hi Suze!” “Hey Lyv, how are you? I haven’t heard from you all week...”

“Yeah I’m sorry, been kinda busy. But I’m going to a club tonight, and I was hoping you’d come with me.” All I could think was, ‘No, I did not just say that.’

“Which club?” “Oh it’s a private one, and its kinda expensive. But believe me you’ll love it.” No I did not want to do this to her. “Alright Lyv, I’ll go, it sounds like fun.” “Alright I’ll pick you up at eight.” Oh God.. I am soo sorry Susan. And I understood what Katie meant when she said she had no choice because I was her best friend. I have to talk to her tonight. But right now, Susan has just paid for her blue membership, and I am getting my card punched for the first time...

THE END