The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Red Room—VII

Author: Orion1961

E-mail:

Alex and I had been married a couple months, and our new lives as husband and husband had been everything both of us expected. Our sex life was amazing, and we didn’t miss our old straight lives in the least, thanks to our encounters with Fire at the Red Room strip club, who opened our eyes to our love for one another. We’d been best friends and co-workers for years, but once we’d had a taste of Fire, our friendship had gone into a far more intimate place, which inevitably led to us getting married.

We’d just finished making love in the shower, as we had a habit of doing every Saturday and Sunday, and toweled off each other. Alex grabbed me from behind and pushed me onto our bed, flopping down on top of me to give me a hungry kiss, acting as if we hadn’t already had sex. After a few moments, looking down at me, his eyes smiled at me as his lips did, even though whatever he wanted to say wasn’t coming freely.

“Something on your mind, babe?” I had to ask.

He stroked my wet hair, and seemed to choose his words carefully. “Something. Something dumb...but I’m curious.”

“Just say it,” I encouraged.

“Well, even though Fire turned us gay, we’re still aware of it. He didn’t bury our memories completely, and we both know we...had our own...’encounter’ with him...”

“Right...?” I agreed, unsure what we was asking.

“Like for example, you brought me into the Red Room, but didn’t tell me it was a gay bar,” Alex said, prompting my mind to drift back to that fateful night I brought him to the club.....

* * *

.......This made no sense at all to Alex; I wasn’t gay and neither was he, nor was I pulling a practical joke on him as he first thought, because he could see that I could barely take my eyes off Fire, a tall, muscular dancer with dark wavy hair and movie star good looks. All he wore were white briefs and socks, and a loose-fitting black vest, which covered up little of his six-pack.

“Paul, what is this? I thought we were gonna see chicks! I want to see tits and pussy, not this!” he demanded to know.

I looked at him with that same dreamy smile I’d given him back at work, and slowly stood up, looking down at Alex. “You’ll understand soon enough, Alex. In the meantime, just watch Fire dance.”

“I don’t want to watch some fag dance! I’m leaving!”

He didn’t even get all the way to his feet when I pushed him down by his shoulders, and stood behind him, my hands gently, but still forcefully holding Alex’s head so he had to look at the stage to watch Fire swaying to the music. He tried to turn away, tried to close his eyes, but something kept making Alex watch the male stripper gyrate and twist to the pounding music, even as my own instructions made him do as I wished.

“Watch him, Alex. You can’t take you eyes off of Fire. You want to keep watching him. You want to admire his hot body, his muscles,” I cooed in his ear, “the shape of his hard cock in his underwear.”

It was true; he did want to watch Fire, but he wasn’t sure why. Alex had never seen a male dancer before and had never had the least bit of interest in watching one, being somewhat of a homophobe, even though he would never admit it to anyone. He watched the seductive male dancer as Fire ran his hands across his chest, squeezing his pecs or bum. His hips swayed hypnotically, the lights gleaming off his glistening muscular build. Alex began to feel hungry all over, inexplicably unable to stop watching this man dance before him. I continued to hold Alex in thrall, forcing him to see Fire and only Fire.

Alex would be hypnotized by the scent of Fire’s pheromones, even though he didn’t realize it at the time, and would eventually not need me to force him to watch and admire and lust after his first male stripper, his full attention on Fire midway through the second song of three. Once his set was over, Fire came over to us, and I paid him for his private time with Alex in the back area.

“I see your friend liked what he saw,” Fire said.

“We all do, Fire,” I replied. “And now it’s Alex’s turn for some private time with you. I already paid Jean Marc.” I said, referring to the Red Room’s owner.

Fire put his arm around Alex’s shoulder, checking him out and licking his lips. “Mmm, we’re going to have some fun in the back, Alex.” He looked back at me to ask. “Just a taste of the wild side?”

I shook my head, dreamily. “Uh-huh. Turn him all the way, like you did me. That way he’ll love coming back here, and I’ll make him mine. I’m going to make him fall in love with me, but to do that I need you to enslave him with your pheromones.”....

* * *

.....So Fire took Alex into the private areas in the back area of the Red Room to dance for him, and seduce him, making Alex suck his first cock and love it. Fire’s body oils were laced with his pheromones and a drug that made every man that tasted it fall in love with him, and turn completely gay. Oh, sure, straight guys like us resisted for a while, but we all succumbed to his seductive charms, and accepted our new lives as gay men.

Fire turned Alex gay, and as I planned, the two of us became lovers, and eventually husbands, but we rarely discussed the actual encounters with Fire. I never asked him, because I didn’t want to know the details, and didn’t want to be jealous of Fire. Alex wasn’t as indifferent as I was, however.

“So what’s on your mind then, Alex?” I wondered.

He seemed embarrassed, or maybe felt inadequate. in comparison to Fire’s skill and hot body, even though I was madly in love with him, but he finally asked, “You’ve never told me about your encounter with Fire. How it was that you came to the Red Room for the first time. You were straight, didn’t even like anyone that was gay at work or was a celebrity and was gay. How did you change? What...what did you and Fire...uh...do?”

I felt it was inappropriate and not something Alex needed to know, any more than he needed to know of Fire’s wedding ‘gift’ to me prior to my marriage to Alex—that of a hot one-night stand for old time’s sake. But my mind still looked back, thought back to that fateful day when I crossed paths with the Red Room...and Fire.....

* * *

.....I was in the midst of argument number 117 with my fiancee, Beth, about inane subjects regarding our pending wedding, and it was only Monday afternoon. I loved her with all my heart, but as usual, she was overtly concerned about lame stuff like center pieces on the tables and the type of silverware, but I was busy at work, and I suppose my disinterest was coming through loud and clear over the phone.

“Paul, this is important!”

“Yeayea,” I mumbled, trying to figure out the spreadsheet on my computer screen at work.

“Oh, is that how it is, then? Maybe we should just eat off paper plates!”

“Yeayea. Sounds good,” I robotically answered, noticing an error in one cell of my screen...forgot to carry the ‘3’!

What?!“ I heard Beth shriek, which was enough to shift my attention back to her.

“What what?” I asked, innocently.

“You’re driving me crazy, Paul! I’m so mad at you right now!”

“What? Why?” I asked her, unable to rewind the past minute of conversation in my head.

“You don’t care! You just don’t care! My mother warned me about you and even though I stuck up for you she always insisted that you were—”

I moaned and rolled my eyes, dropping the phone to my chest so I could only hear muffled whining (for the one hundred and eighteenth time), and figured I’d just let her get it out of her system. However, my boss, Victor, began to make the rounds of the office, alongside another executive, so I had to stick the phone back against my ear and listen to Crazy Fiancee say Crazy Things.

Amidst words like ‘you suck’, ‘mother-effer’, and ‘dumb-ass’, I caught a few words that were much more interesting, like ‘new strip bar’, ‘hottest dancers’, and ‘the Red Room’, until they turned the corner and were out of ear-shot from me. The prospect of getting away from my bitchy-bride-to-be was overpowering, especially after she directed a strings of inaccurate accusations at me, namely that I ‘didn’t care’ and ‘haven’t done enough to pay for the wedding’.

“Hey-hey-hey! I’m already five grand in the hole because of this wedding, babe! That’s gotta count for something!”

“You’re comparing our wedding with a hole???” Beth screamed at me.

My ear was filled with a dead ring-tone at that point, which made me slam my phone back on it’s cradle, and my mood completely down the drain. I don’t care, huh? And I haven’t contributed??? Well, if that was what she thought, I would damn well prove it, and give her the old cold shoulder for a day or two! That’d show her!

In the meantime, I would ‘contribute’ some money to some sexy strippers, when I checked out some fine ass and tits at the Red Room!

Wherever that was!...

I couldn’t ask my boss, Victor, about the bar, obviously, so I had to go it alone. I called Information, and got the Red Room’s phone number, then called the club and asked for their address. Getting it from a friendly guy on the other end of the line, I thanked him, and kept my eye on the clock for the rest of the afternoon until I was free to do whatever the hell I wanted to do, free of my nagging fiancee. I considered bringing my friend, Alex along, but he, too, was in the midst of preparing his own wedding, and Carrie’s hold on him made it seem like he was already married to her! Besides, he might just try and talk me out of some strip bar action, or make me feel guilty. If this Red Room turned out to have some great tits dancing in it, then I’d surprise him with the news that I found an even better place than our usual, the Fantasy Lounge.

I found the club easily, and just walked in without a bit of guilt, my mind filled with images of sexy ladies and my wallet filled with a load of fives to stick in their panties. Dance music echoed around the spacious club, which was about half full, but still offered several seats at the empty stage. Eager to get up close and personal to the ladies before I was shackled with an invisible ball and chain, I took my place up front.

“Welcome to the Red Room. Something to drink?” asked a waiter dressed in a white shirt, black pants and bow tie.

“Yea, draught beer, please.”

I hated it when a club didn’t have enough dancers to fill in every minute on stage, but I wasn’t going anywhere. Hell, I might just stay here until closing time! I was about to look around and get a good look at the strip club, when my waiter arrived with my drink, so I quickly paid him as the DJ barked out,

“Alrighty, gents, it’s time to get a dancer on stage, and who better than to fill that role...and your hole!...(WTF??? I thought to myself)...than our very own rock n’ roller...Jack Hammer!”

I nearly spit out my first mouthful of my beer as I watched with bulging eyes, a dude arrive on stage! He was dressed like a wannabe rocker from the 80’s, and leaped on stage to thrust and dance about like he was the star of his own music video! I put my beer down, and turned around, a frigid shiver rolling up and down my spine as I saw guys that were smiling and cheering on this male stripper, which meant...! Oh...hell... noooo!!!

I swung back around towards the stage, and blushed as ‘Jack Hammer’ came too close to me, prompting me to stare down at my beer, which now was my best friend and shield against all these faggots around me. Damn-damn-damn! How was this possible??? I know I heard Victor say ‘the Red Room’, and mentioned ‘hot dancers’, but I sure as hell didn’t know he way gay! He seemed perfectly straight and one of the guys, but now... I shook my head, and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking, okay, maybe he’s bi-curious, or may have come here for a client, but it still meant that he’d been here and watched silly gay-boys prance and dance about! Oh, wait, he’d called the dancers ‘the hottest dancers’, so that meant that Victor was a queer!

I had to get out of here, and right now I thought to myself.

I stood up, and as Jack Hammer’s music was accompanied by flashing strobe lights, thankfully hiding my face in the shadows from the guys facing me, I stopped in my tracks, as I saw an all-too-familiar face right near the only exit—it was Victor! I didn’t think he could see me, with my features hidden in shadow and strobing lights, so I quickly sat back down.

Crapcrapcrapcrap! I thought to myself. This was all I needed! If Victor saw me here, my life would be so screwed, and I’d have to explain myself to him, and probably to other co-workers like my best friend, Alex. I could brush it off as the simple mistake that it was, but being straight guys there was always the attitude of ‘Yea, right, sissy-boy!’. I wasn’t a sissy-boy, or bi-curious or even remotely interested in guys! In fact, my discomfort around queers was something I just couldn’t help, but that was who I was.

I flopped back down into my original chair at the edge of the stage, my back to Victor and his friends, as Jack Hammer danced to three songs, and I nursed my drink so that the waiter wouldn’t feel compelled to come back and probably check out my ass or something.

Another dancer, one named Troy, showed up right away, and forced me to endure another three songs and bare skin, and a shlong hanging out and wagging way, way too close to me for comfort! I continuously looked behind me, stealing glances, and frustrated more and more as my boss and his two gay-boy friends whooped it up and blocked my exit out of this sausage-fest.

I hoped and hoped that another break in dancers would arrive, and maybe Victor could leave to go to the john, and give me a clear shot out of the gay bar, but no such luck, especially if the reception for the next dancer was anything to go by.

“Alright, gentlemen and gentlemen!” the DJ cheered, “Here’s the man you’ve all been waiting for, the star of the Red Room, and every man’s dream...FIIIIRRRRE!!!!

Curious about the high praise this dude was getting from the disc jockey and the enthusiastic men in the crowd, I glanced up and watched as a good-looking guy with movie star looks dressed in nothing but a small bathing suit and leather vest came on stage, and launched into a series of dance moves. I had to admit the guy was good-looking, but it was wasted on these queers. He danced from side to side on the stage, and I kept looking away, back down to my beer, and back towards the exit, vainly waiting for Victor to leave. I frowned, and turned back towards the stage...

...and got a face-full of Fire’s crotch!

He’d come right up to where I was sitting, knelt down, and now was thrusting his pelvis in an intercourse-like fashion, his big dick swelling to impressive size, stretching the material of his bathing suit to it’s limits. I couldn’t help but be impressed by the big guy, and with wide eyes staring right at his erection (or roll of socks), I uttered an involuntary,

“Wow...that’s big...”

He smiled down at me, and I blushed from the attention, forcing my eyes back down to my beer, embarrassed that I’d revealed to him my thoughts. Hell, it was only because his was the first big dick I’d ever seen in person. Porn movies didn’t count, because they were just movies and I never paid attention to the guys anyway. His music and the light show continued to pump and throb all around me, and I slowly became aware of the overwhelming scent of men in the room, musky and masculine.

Fire returned to dance and sway before me, and the odor seemed to increase. I looked back up at him, and realized it was probably him, and his oiled physique that I was able to notice. It was even better up close, and I figured that such an after shave or body spray or whatever he was wearing, would be just the thing to lighten my angry fiancee’s mood. It didn’t turn me on, but it did make me think that it was definitely something I’d want to buy.

Fire’s second song started and I decided to just go with the flow, meld in with the rest of the crowd so Victor wouldn’t notice me, and kept my eyes on stage. It might be interesting to see the difference between a male and female stripper. I had never been interested in male dancers, even on those tv shows, but the more I watched Fire, the more I realized the guy had talent. He didn’t just jump about and play with himself—he practically told a story with his body. He thrust his pelvis, ran his hands all over his body, made eye contact with the audience, and seemed to be having a good time, with his ever-present smile showing off perfect teeth.

And so was I...if the hard-on I was sporting was any indication!

I covered it quickly by placing my hands in my lap, and blushed with embarrassment for about he fifteenth time since I came to the Red Room. What the heck was wrong with me??? Why was I getting turned on by his dance??? Those kinds of moves by a woman always worked on me, so how the heck was it doing the same for me from a guy?

Fire was merciless in seeing opportunity, and returned to dance directly in front of me, making me swallow and stare up at him, my eyes seemingly transfixed by his moves and nice smile. His vest was thrown aside, and he began to play with his bathing suit, pulling it down slightly in front and from behind, and somehow I still watched him perform. As the beat began to rise to a crescendo, he play-acted masturbation through his bathing suit...no, wait, he was masturbating, judging by his enormous erection...and promptly pulled it out just a few feet from me.

I thought I was just biting my lower lip from embarrassment, until I realized my cheeks were holding up an intense smile on my lips! I was actually enjoying what I was watching!! This was crazy, just crazy! I’m not gay! I don’t even acknowledge good-looking actors when someone asks me who I think are Hollywood’s best-looking actors, so why was I responding so positively to Fire???

His third song began and it was slower this time, allowing Fire to writhe and move more gracefully from side to side. I couldn’t stop watching him, and...oh, hell!...I was disappointed that he’d returned his cock to the inside of his bathing suit! It was outlandish and didn’t make sense, but I realized with complete clarity that I wanted to see more of it, and practically felt cheated that he was hiding from me...from us...again. I smiled back up at him again, as a silent encouragement to show me his penis once more, but he offered only short glimpses of his huge man-meat as the song played out, and he finished his appearance on stage.

He strolled off stage to applause and whooping from the guys in the audience, and over to a side bar, my hands clapping loudly as a sign of my approval and enjoyment.

“Oh, gaawwwd, he’s gorgeous!” sighed the guy next to me.

“Yes, he is!” I smiled back, chugging back my beer, and thinking to myself, ‘Uhhhh, helllooo!!! You’re straight, so what the hell are you talking about???’ I figured I was playing my part of a customer too well, and hoped to hell that this guy beside me didn’t ask me out on a date on something.

“You know, I think he likes you!” the guy squealed.

“Yea! Riiiight!” I chuckled, having more than my share of lady dancers ‘interested in me’...in my money you mean!

“Oooh! He’s coming over here!”

“Wha—???” I gagged, unsure of what to say or do if this guy was right. Sure enough, I suddenly felt a strange hand rest on my shoulder, and wrap it’s way lightly all the way across to my shoulders.

“Well, hello!” a new voice sighed.

He didn’t remove his arm even as I felt my shoulders tighten involuntarily, as I set my glass back on the thin table that lined the edge of the stage. I looked around and up slightly to see Fire in my personal space, his straight white teeth displaying that same confident smile of his that I saw on stage.

“Um...hello?” I whispered, completely out of my element.

“I’ve never seen you here before,” Fire offered. You got that right, buddy! I thought to myself. “I’m Fire”

He offered his hand, and out of politeness, even though the thought of touching a queer’s hand grossed me out, I took it, and shook it a couple times, and responded, “Paul, Paul Brown.” What the heck??? Why was I telling him my full real name instead of an alias???

“Nice to meet you, Paul,” he said, finally releasing my hand, only to rest it on my thigh! My inner thigh! Yikes! “First time?”

In more ways than one, buster!, I smiled to myself. “Yea. Heard about this place. At work.”

“And do you like what you see?” Fire asked, running his free hand through his wavy brown hair.

“Yea. Impressive...uh...er...” I stuttered, unsure what gay guys called their dicks. My eyes fell down to his waist, which prompted him to lean in even closer, his semi-erect dick pressing against my thigh.

“You like my cock, mmm? Would you like to get up close and personal with it?”

“Wha-wha-whaaa?” I stuttered, now probably blushing as deeply as the reddest tomato I’d ever eaten, my lungs suddenly forgetting how to breathe normally.

“C’mon to the back area. Only $10 per dance.”

“Well-wellll-well—I—I’m—” I tried to say ‘engaged’ and ‘straight’ but the words got lost in his eyes and that overpowering musky aftershave he was probably wearing.

He took my hand again, and with very little effort had me standing up, and being escorted to the other side of the bar from where Victor and his friends sat, much to the envy of the guy that spoke to me just now. I thought, great! Maybe there’s an emergency exit back this way, and I can get the frig outta here without Victor ever knowing I’d been here! I allowed Fire to escort me through a side door as we held hands, my objective to look like I fit in with this place, so long as I was in sight of these queers.

He led me past several curtained-off private areas, some with a couple gay guys on the other side doing who knew what, and others that were open and empty, waiting to be occupied by a dancer and customer. I looked at them, and got really nervous as I saw that each possessed just a comfortable couch or loveseat for two and a small table to set your drink on. Not too different from the design of straight strip bar’s VIP-areas, but the prospect of being in a gay strip bar and the ramifications of what this section was for made my heart beat like crazy, my breath becoming short, practically hyper-ventilating, as my knees shook from panic.

Fire led me all the way to the back and in front of a loveseat all in one swift motion. I turned around and watched as he slid the curtain across, sealing me in the cramped area in with him. This was crazy! I had to get outta here, because I knew exactly what was about to happen, and it was going to be with another man! I’d expected to see a door or an exit way back here, but it was too dimly-lit to be sure, and now I was really screwed! Argh! Don’t say that word in a gay bar when you’re alone with a gay guy!

“Have a seat, Paul,” he offered, and gently lowered me down onto the tiny couch (I couldn’t bear to say the word ‘loveseat’ any longer), and then proceeded to straddle my lap and wrap his arms around my shoulders, so he could face me. He heard me gasp, and noticed me lean back and look like I’d just had somebody sit on my lap in the subway, which made his brow furrow. “Hey, it’s okay—I don’t bite! Not unless you want me to!”

“I—I—I’m—I—I’m—”

“Ooooh, I see. First time lap dance? Cool. I’ll be gentle!” Fire smiled, and proceeded to lean in, and nuzzle my neck and ear with his face, his hot breath tickling my ear.

“N-no, I mean—that is, I’m not...you know...”

Fire pulled back, but kept me locked within his gentle embrace. He waited for me to elaborate, but I was just hoping that he would be smart enough to figure it out himself. He looked into my eyes, and probably saw my fear there, but not much else.

I guess I w-was expecting us to, uh...talk first. Get t-to know each other better?”

“I understand, Paul. It’s okay. Relax, baby, and let me get you all nice and hot and bothered...for your boyfriend!” he said, diving back and to kiss my neck, and even—Yikes!—lick me there as well! And I did not have a boyfriend!!!

“Wh-what I mean is-is, Fire, is that I’m n-not used to this kind of—whoaowowowow!” I gibbered, as his tongue found my secret sexy spot, and one of his hands cupped my hard-on.

“Mm-hm,” he replied, not stopping his gentle seduction.

“Th-this is just a...mistake, or something...” I stuttered, trailing off, my mind coming up blank when it came to the facts.

He wiggled his pelvis, and he felt my throbbing erection as easily as I felt his. I gasped at the contact, and felt my mouth go dry. I was homophobic enough to put an end to this, and just shove him off me...but something was stopping me. I certainly wasn’t afraid of getting beaten up by him, even though his muscles were impressive, and he was just a gay guy, so I didn’t care too much about his feelings, and yet, I was letting him down so easily that he wasn’t taking me seriously at all.

“I don’’t think that nice hard cock of yours down there thinks it’s a mistake!” he sighed in my ear, his lips brushing against my sideburns. “I love having first-timers, and I think you like this more than you’re willing to admit.” Kissing my cheek again and again, he whispered, “You’re here and so am I...it was meant to be!”

“Well, I—I—” was all I could stutter, as his manly scent seemed to enter my mind even stronger than from the stage, and found myself breathing it in deeply, the way I would with a female stripper’s perfume. It seemed to fill my senses, and ease my tension and confusion, and replace it with...oh, man, acceptance of the situation! He probably thought I felt weird, as a gay guy, visiting a gay strip club instead of cruising Emil Avenue where the queer part of the city was, because he didn’t give the impression that he could tell I was straight.

“That’s it, Paul,” he cooed in my ear, “just give in. You know this feels good. You know I’m turning you on!”

I couldn’t ignore the truth much longer, what with a raging hard-on in my pants, and his lips and tongue finding all of my weak spots. My hands were shaking against the couch, and seconds later they were resting on his hips...right on his bathing suit! I’d never laid a hand on another guy before. He was so enigmatic and charming, that not only was his scent overpowering but his mere presence made me feel a respect for him.

I will not say ‘attraction’, but it was damn well almost the same thing!

He moaned softly as he nuzzled and kissed my neck, and I gradually felt myself become light-headed and responsive to his actions. I felt his hands slide from behind my neck to cup my cheeks, and watched without the least bit of fear or resistance as he smiled, leaned in, and kissed me. My eyes widened at the shock of the close encounter, and looked at an up-close and personal view of his cheek and side of his head as he pressed into me. He moaned softly, and then began to turn his head slightly side to side, pressing his wonderful mouth into mineandwhattheheck??? Did I just say he had a ‘wonderful mouth’???

Wellll...yeah, I had to admit, it was one of the best kisses I’d ever experienced, much to my absolute shock. His lips were soft and full, and they rubbed and caressed mine with the gentleness of an experienced lover. I closed my eyes and let it happen, only to re-open them as I realized that those lips had probably sucked some cock in their time.

He pulled back, and smiled at me again, my lungs trying to regain some of my breath. “Wow, that was amazing!” I found myself saying through an ear to ear grin. I couldn’t help myself, and added, “That was the best kiss I’ve ever had!” It was true, but hell, why was I telling him that?! It was as if I couldn’t control myself.

“I knew you’d enjoy it!” he smiled mischievously at me, caressing my cheek, running a thumb across my lower lip, and leaning in once more. This time I leaned in, too, and we met half way, our lips pressing firmly against one another, even as my arms wrapped around his waist tightly in an embrace I’d only ever offered women. I must be going crazy, that was it! One beer, and all these dicks and I was out of my mind doing silly things—what the heck was in that beer i had?

I thought, Okay, I’ll have a dance or two, give the guy some money and then get outta here as soon as possible, but my plan was to be complicated when he tilted his head more to the left, opened his mouth...and mine!...and stuck his tongue inside my mouth! I released a muffled gasp, and felt and tasted his tongue probe mine—the same tongue he’d used to suck cocks with, no doubt—and make himself at home. I let go of him then as this was getting out of hand, and shifted in my spot, but it didn’t seem to both him.

Not if his exploring hand that searched out the inside of my jeans was any indication!

As he continued to French me, one of his arms held me in an embrace across the shoulders, while his other was reaching down and fondling my hard cock! And not between my jeans and underwear, but flesh on flesh contact with my hard-on! I felt trapped, but intoxicated with enjoyment of something utterly new, curious as to what he’d do next, but still unsure of why I was letting it happen or when I could escape.

Escape?! I heard my mind cry out. Why??? This was great! It was such a turn-on, having another guy seducing me! I closed my eyes, and imagined Fire dancing on stage again, imagining what he must look like completely naked...imagining that big cock of his...

Was he turning me gay? I asked myself. Was it possible to go gay from a simple encounter with a gay man? On the other hand, Fire was no ordinary man, either in the physical or the ethereal way when one considered his confidence, his masculinity, his seductiveness. A new song began to play in the background and he released my tongue, and he edged back ever so slightly, removing his hand from my pants.

“Would you like another ‘dance’?” he offered.

I heard myself sigh, “Oh, God, yes, please!” Huuuuuhhh???

It was official...I was completely insane and not myself.

He smiled that same sexy smile to me, and began to writhe and rub his pelvis into mine, my senses overwhelmed by the thick bulge that was his manhood pressed against my own, my eyes lowered to watch it seduce my own hard-on. His hands searched and found parts of me that I never knew were turn-on triggers, as he massaged my shoulders, biceps, and chest, and all with that same interested look on his face that I was only used to seeing on women!

I kept telling myself that this was crazy, that I must be nuts to allow this guy to lay a finger on me, but my cock seemed to be in control at the moment, and I didn’t know how to say ‘no’. I gasped from a wave of pleasure, which made Fire smile at me. I looked down at his hands and was surprised to see it was because he was playing with my nipples. When had he opened up my shirt??? I had always been the one that played with a girl’s tits, and had never had my own nipples fondled, but Fire’s expert massaging and pinching and squeezing was getting me super-hard as he softly kissed my neck.

“You like this, don’t you,” he told me, his voice muffled because he was nuzzling my neck.

“Yeeaaa...” I sighed, leaning back into the couch as I surrendered to this gay guy, and let him have his way with me, making me take part in something so gay and foreign to me, his seduction of me slowly but surely bringing me over to his side.

He traced his lips from my neck up to my cheek, and just barely kissed the corner of my mouth—somehow, inexplicably making my own mouth respond with puckered lips before he slipped down, and began to suck and nibble my nipples. It made me gasp and revel in the new sensations, as he brought to life unexpected desires within me. The more he sucked mine, the more I felt compelled to return the favor and kiss and suck his. It was outlandish, and completely out of character for me, but the more he kissed and fondled me, the more I yearned to return the favor. Seeing my sleepy-eyed, ecstasy-induced state, he rose slightly above me, lined the left side of his chest up with my face, and pulled me into him, eliciting an unexpected groan from me.

This situation was getting really out of hand! I was supposed to have come back here and run for an exit, but here I was, having a full-blown erotic lap dance—and it wasn’t with a girl! My lips were shmooshed against his firm, shaved chest, encircling his nipple and the brown flesh that encircled it, embracing the male dancer’s nipple entirely, tasting it with a shy tongue. I tasted...what? Sweat? A thin layer of that body oil he’d rubbed over his physique prior to coming on stage? I wasn’t sure what it was, but my tongue definitely enjoyed it, and wanted more! It probed and licked the wet nipple in circles, and soon I found my head tilting slightly so I could kiss and lick the muscular pec around and beyond his hard nipple. I’d only ever felt female tits of various sizes, but even the smallest had had a scent of perfume or mushy flesh, so unlike the hard muscles beneath Fire’s impressive hunky chest. He held my head from behind, making my lips slide across his chest, and latch onto his right nipple, so that I could taste more of that sweaty oil he glistened with.

I was barely aware that the second song was nearing an end, and a part of me was sure that I could break free of this strange hold he had on me, to tell him thank you and ask where the exit was, but a growing part of my mind was questioning the logic in that. Why end this already? Enjoy it! Experience it! Get hot and bothered by a new secret fantasy! Don’t disappoint Fire—make him happy, and at the same time, making yourself happy! But how could this homosexual encounter make me happy if I was straight and grossed out by gay men? Or was I grossed out by gay men? I began to think it was my annoying fiancee that grossed me out!

Fire pulled back and once again explored my own bare chest and ran his fingers through my hair as he rubbed his bulging hard-on against my own with his writhing hips. I stared up at him, aware that I was actually smiling with appreciation, his face taking on a hungry expression, as if I was a piece of meat to be seduced. Actually, that wasn’t far from the truth.

The next song began and he embraced me, his mouth pressed against my ear, exploring it with his lips as he said, “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? You’re enjoying the feel of my hot body against yours...”

A shred of willpower made me reply, “Y-yes, but...I don’t usually...I’ve never been here before...”

“Mmmmm, but you’re glad you came here...you love it...you’d like to come here all the time...again and again and again...”

His words were like instructions, rather than comments, and I felt myself giving in to their strange seductiveness, as if any doubts or fears I had of being in a gay bar, let alone returning to one, were allayed. I considered the prospect of actually returning to the Red Room, willingly, and found it to be irresistibly appealing...but only if I could get lap dances from Fire.

As with female dancers, the more lap dances one received the further the performer would go, and Fire was no exception. He kissed me again, and this time I didn’t feel myself offer any resistance, or experience the least bit of discomfort by stiffening up.

He began to adjust his position, and I felt a wave of disappointment from the breaking of contact, until he stood on the couch, and began to move his hips back and forth in front of my face, that enormous hidden cock of his filling up my entire vision. With his hands on the wall above me, his hips swayed slowly to the slower song. He watched me from above as my attention was completely focused on his thick erection, straining against the thin material of his bathing suit, giving me an excellent view of the shape of his cock head, the shaft, and the curvature of his balls. I stared longingly at it, licking my lips, smelling his hot musky scent—an aroma I’d never encountered before.

My hands were shaking and they found themselves reaching up and caressing his calves, aware of the musculature of his legs as something I wasn’t used to, and maybe that brought me back to earth for a few seconds, because that same beaten-down part of my straight mind was screaming out at me, demanding to know what the hell was going on. Fire began to slowly thrust and move back and forth towards me with his thick dick coming closer and closer with every push, the symbolism quite clear to me—imitating oral sex—and that was enough to make me question what I was doing here.

I’d always loved having a stripper—a girl stripper—thrust her crotch into me, as my days of oral sex were virtually at an end, since Beth didn’t want to go down on me—heck, I didn’t have any interest in going down on a woman, and never had, so this play-acting of oral sex with a guy was something I had...an interest in. WhatdidIjustsay??? No-no-no! I shouldn’t have any desire to have another guy’s dick close to my face, let alone in my mouth! What was wrong with me??? The more he thrust and swayed closer and closer to me, the harder I got,and the less I looked away. It was as if his dick was controlling my mind...and my dick!

This whole encounter was going off in a direction I’d never expected, especially when Fire finally leaned in all the way, and my gaping mouth was at last pressed against the material of his bathing suit—and his cock beneath it. I moaned and fidgeted from the intimate contact, Fire’s movements forcing my lips to explore the length and curvature of his erection, as he pressed into me and rubbed it firmly into me. I could feel the heat beneath the suit, could tell where the head of his penis ended, how thick he was, could smell a manly, musky fragrance that became very appealing to me the longer I breathed in his man-scent.

“Mmmm, that’s it, Paul...feel my cock against your mouth...feels sooo good, doesn’t it, Paul?” I think I heard him say.

All I could do was moan and groan a response, since my lips were firmly locked onto the shaft of the rock-hard erection, which was now so large that the bathing suit was open at the top, threatening to allow Fire’s cock to pop out. The throbbing music seemed to compliment our gay encounter, as Fire pushed into me in unison with a drum beat, teasing me, tempting me, daring me to take the initiative and reach up and pull his dick out of his bathing suit. I was too turned on to lift a finger, too fearful of where this was going and how I was changing to make a move.

Or maybe I was just too respectful of Fire to do anything. Respectful of my mast...my what? Of this gay dancer, that’s what I meant to say, to not interrupt what he had in mind to do with me. I wanted him to lead me, wanted to do as he wanted...wanted to...obey? Yes, obey, because a guy this powerful deserved adulation, respect, love. I never touched female strippers if they didn’t want to be touched, and I would follow that same rule here.

For about five seconds...since my tongue was licking his cock through his bathing suit!!!

Whaaaaat am I doing here??? I screamed in my mind for the fifteenth time. My mouth seemed to be controlled by Fire, himself, as my tongue darted out and ran back and forth across his thick shaft, my breath coming in short, excited gasps, filling my lungs up with Fire’s unique scent of masculinity—a scent I couldn’t seem to get enough of. I tried to shift my face away, but he mistook that as my efforts to explore it, so he pressed even harder into me, my head held in place by the back of the couch. This lap dance had gone further than I could have imagined, and little by little I felt less and less interest to end it, especially when he controlled my thoughts with comments like,

“Yea, that’s it, Paul...feel my gorgeous cock on your mouth...you love the feel of a nice, hard cock in your mouth...just think of going home with me tonight and sucking it all night long!”

His words had me in his power, as my mind imagined such a thing, imagined this muscular, hunky guy in my bed, my hands all over his body, as his explored mine. I remembered my flashing glimpses of his cock on stage, and imagined what it must look like, erect, exposed, pointing at me, coming closer and closer to my mouth... I stopped trying to adjust my position away from his meat, and snuggled it, a smile playing across my lips, which he noticed.

“Nice hard cock in your mouth...my big hard cock in your mouth...” he continued to suggest above me, imprinting his own thoughts into my mind. “...so hot to be gay...you like what you see, don’t you, gay boy?...”

But I’m not gay! my mind screamed out, even though I began to believe it less and less, as I replied with a muffled, “Uh-huuuhhh!".

The third song ended, and I was surprised when he didn’t keep dancing for me—was there a three-song limit, I wondered. Fire cupped my chin, and looked down at me, smiling as if seemingly seeing something in my face that he recognized all too clearly. Yeah, this doughy-eyed, sexually-intoxicated look of complete subservience that he was probably used to seeing in true gay men, but which had somehow found it’s way into my mind, I thought to myself.

“I think I’d like to take you somewhere special, Paul.. Come with me.”

He climbed off of me, and a flash of realization forced it’s way into my mind, as I knew that this was it! It was my chance to say, ‘Sayonara! Adios! I’m outta here!’, and escape this horny gay guy’s clutches. He reached out, and helped me to my feet, and led me a few steps to the end of the private area, releasing my hand as he made a sharp right to open up a hidden room. However, I noticed to the left was the exit! My freedom awaited! I released a satisfied exhale, and turned around to tell Fire that I had to leave this minute, except that when I looked back at him to apologize and make my exit, I saw him pull off his bathing suit to expose an amazing firm ass, before he sauntered over to the edge of what was clearly a bed!

Holy—! He was going to send this encounter into an even further gay direction than I could have assumed, if his intentions were anything to go by! I was being offered extremely private time with the gay male dancer, once the door closed behind us, which just made my knees shake and my head spin at the repercussions. Why was I still staring at his body, checking him out? Why was I even entertaining the prospect of going in there with him? Why was I so damned hard???

I took a step towards the hidden bedroom...

I looked back at the exit...

I took another step towards the bedroom, backing up from the exit...

I tried to come up with an excuse to leave...

I failed as I saw Fire dab something from a nearby bottle, and rub his chest and abdomen, and this his huge, erect cock, with it, making his body glisten slightly from the aromatic oil. Like a robot, I found myself taking one cautious step after another into the bedroom, a tiny part of my will fighting the urge to join him, but outweighed by something supernaturally seductive. He asked me to close the door and lock it, and in one swift motion I did as he asked. Then he told me to approach him, and still walking on shaking legs, I did as he asked, coming within two feet of his impressive, naked body that began to make me feel hungry all over, as out of character as that seemed.

“Why don’t you take off your clothes, Paul...you won’t be needing them,” he told me, suggestively licking his lips.

Somehow, my hands did as he asked, and pulled my shirt off, then undid my belt, and pulled down my zipper. I thought I was going to receive a blowjob...not give one! Oh, man, was I in trouble! I felt light-headed, and incapable of disappointing Fire, as weird as that sounded. This act was going way too far, but his musky, manly scent seemed to have a mind-altering power over me.

Once I stood naked before him, he reached out and ran his hands around my shoulders, and down my hips, playfully tweaking my nipples, garnering a sigh from me. Then,looking into my eyes,he said, “Before we begin, I’d like to give you some things to wear...to heighten the mood...to make you feel more comfortable...”

“You should know that...that I...I’m not...” I began to whisper, trying once again to tell him that I wasn’t gay like him, until I felt his hands reach below and place something on my hard cock. I looked down, and he’d attached a cock-ring to my dick and balls! I gasped at the sight, thinking that that was the gayest thing I could have had done to me (other than the nipple-play), because it put me on the road to ‘fitting in’ with this place, making me Fire’s play-thing. He stroked my cock a few times, getting a little of his oil onto my cock so it shone in the light slightly, the oil penetrating my erection and making it feel warm and sexually-charged. “Whoa...feels good...” I sighed, unable to believe i was admitting such a thing, but I couldn’t help but admit that seeing my cock stroked by a man’s hand, and encircled by the metal ring made it look really queer...and really hot.

“That’s just the start,” Fire suggested softly, reaching up to my neck and connecting a leather collar to it. Next, he took my hand slid a pinkie ring on my right pinkie. I’d never liked jewelry—hadn’t even looked forward to having to wear a wedding band, so to me the pinkie ring was incredibly symbolic of gay men, or at the very least, soft, wussy guys. And to finish off his dressing-up of me, he reached up to my ear, and attached a small gold earring that clipped onto my earlobe. Obviously, I’d never worn such a thing before—hadn’t worn anything like any of these items since they were so gay-oriented, but they had the effect on me that Fire had wished—I felt submissive and able to continue my charade of pretending to be gay before him.

Suddenly, I felt ‘in character’, free of the old Paul Brown, free of his sexual preference, free to do as Fire wished because I wasn’t him, wasn’t the naked fiancee or a guy that could only get turned on my female strippers. Fire had turned me into a different person, and I could go with the flow.

Or so I thought...

Admiring his handiwork, Fire backed up, and laid back on the edge of his bed, his muscular legs parted wide and hanging down at the knees, propping one arm behind himself so he could look at me, while his other slowly stroked his huge, shining erection, silently telling me to suck his cock. There was enough room for me to kneel before him with those sensuously-parted legs, and just enough questions in my head to make me hesitate. Namely because...I didn’t know how to suck a cock! This play-act of mine was about to come to a grinding halt and embarrassment would quickly follow as he saw how lousy I was at it, and he’d probably punch me out for lying to him. I’d never had a girl go down on me, and only had my large porn collection at home to go by, which now seemed completely useless for reference.

“You like what you see, Paul...feel yourself drawn to my cock...take it in your hand, your mouth...wrap those sexy lips of yours around my cock...and worship it...” he instructed.

As if an invisible pair of hands forced me from behind, his mesmerizing command made me fall to my knees, dispelling my hesitation, as I reached out and took his thick 8-inch cock in my hand. He continued to hold it at the base, his strong fingers splayed out, hiding most of his trimmed pubic hair. My left hand rested upon his hand, and I released an involuntary sigh as I began to stroke his erection with my right hand. It seemed odd masturbating a penis that wasn’t mine, but what a cock it was! It was thick and powerful-looking—a true masterpiece of manhood, with a perfectly-shaped, inviting head, that complimented an intoxicatingly-masculine smelling ball sack, the first I’d ever seen in real life, rather than in porn. I couldn’t stop stroking his incredible cock, couldn’t stop staring at it as it seemed to beckon me closer and closer, my hand easily sliding up and down the throbbing shaft thanks to his oils that layered it and my hand, the friction of contact making both feel warm to me..not mention, oh, man!...natural to me!.

“Take my cock into your mouth, Paul,” Fire told me gently, adding, “...let’s see what you can do, gay-boy...”

I swallowed deeply, hesitant once more, trying to resist his seductive urging, that wonderfully-soothing male voice of his, but I was finding myself ‘in the zone’, which finally assumed mastery of my mind, as I glanced up from his beautiful cock, to his beautiful, smiling face. Why am I resisting such a gorgeous hunk??? I asked myself, my lips curling into a beatific smile.

I looked back at his cock, his perfect, beguiling cock that I suddenly wanted to become one with, and then I uttered words I never would have expected myself to say in a million years;

“Oooh, you’ve got a beautiful cock!”

His cock took control of me, and I leaned forward, opening my mouth wide as it engulfed Fire’s cock, taking in several inches all at once, wrapping around his shaft, a couple inches below the edge of his penis head. I groaned as I experienced tastes and textures I’d never had before, from a sex act I never could have imagined myself partaking in, just an hour ago. Slowly raising my head, my lips firmly locked around his shaft as they slid up, and then back down, and back up to the edge of his spongy mushroom head, and back down again, the pinkie ring he’d given me shining in the light as I slowly stroked him, a constant reminder of who he was turning me into. The earring in my ear (probably on the ‘gay side’), pinched of my earlobe gently , but I also felt a subtle exhilaration at the sensation, as it, too, never stopped reminding me one what I was doing.

Namely that I was naked, on my knees before a naked male stripper, sucking his cock, in his bedroom, in a gay bar...and I was enjoying it! I didn’t know if my head was spinning from that revelation, or from the taste and feel of his throbbing cock in my mouth, or both. All I knew was was that I didn’t want to stop! It felt so strange to have something in my mouth that filled it up so completely, that I wasn’t eating and about to swallow. My mouth just kept sliding up and down his thick shaft, my mind clearly able to picture how queer I must look with a cock inside it, stretching my face.

“Yeah, that’s it, gay boy...suck that cock...you love it...you love sucking my cock, Paul...” Fire instructed me, the use of my name in conjunction with those instructions prompting me to suck and stroke him faster, eliciting a moan of approval from Fire.

I was doing it! I was actually turning on another guy, and it was making me drunk with power! But as I glanced back at his face, I felt a submissive wave cross my mind—no, I wasn’t in control here, Fire was! It was my job to service his beautiful cock every way I could, not to think that I was the Dom here, just because I was performing oral sex to his satisfaction!

My head continued to bob up and down on his meat, tickling the back of my throat when I pumped it deeper over and over, my tongue layering his dick with my saliva as I swallowed his salty body oils, the flavor becoming my favorite taste, my mind becoming addicted to it the more I sucked him. I lifted my head up all the way, just so I could stare and marvel at his magnificent, all-powerful cock, and the sight of his beautiful penis in my hand didn’t disappoint. I caught my breath, and gasped out,

“Oh, God, you’ve got a beautiful cock!!

I hungrily latched onto the head again, licking it all over like a crazy man, running my lips up and down his shaft, no longer hidden beneath a thin film of bathing suit material. My lips puckered and ran up and down his mesmerizing cock, momentarily tasting a hint of his nuts, before my tongue travelled all the way up his gorgeous eight inches, and engulfed his cock, once more.

Gently holding the back of my head to keep it in place, Fire then began to steadily thrust his hips up an inch or two over and over, shoving his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth so that I didn’t have to get dizzy by servicing him up and down. Yes, this was more like it, I thought to myself. I’m on my knees before him, and he’s pumping my face and in control once more. He was using my face as I would a pussy...and I approved of it.

It occurred to me that I now could include a man as one of my lovers. I could place Stephanie, Madeleine, Lucy, Catherine, and Beth in that category...and now Fire! And it turned me on to think that I might actually have the nerve and desire to add to the men, since this was so hot! I even considered having more men than women, if sucking cock was this enjoyable! Wow, Fire really did have me in his power, didn’t he? We maintained the pumping motion for several minutes, with Fire offering sexually suggestive comments that made my mind accept my new role more and more, until he allowed me to lick his shaft over and over once more, my tongue unable to taste anything other than his manly flesh.

“Very good, Paul...you’re coming along very well,” Fire told me. “My pheromone body oil works even better than I’d hoped.”

“Phero...what?” I sighed, not really paying attention so that I could lick the head of his cock, and taste his dribbles of pre-cum.

He leaned forward, and drew me up towards him by the shoulders, adjusting his position so that we lay side to side, facing one another at the head of the bed. We embraced tightly, and I felt his massive erection press hard against my own, the sensation of a second cock near my own making me drunk with lust and acceptance. My eyes searched his hunky, beautiful face, my aching erection a clear signal that I truly loved what I saw

“You’ve had a taste of Fire...and you love it, don’t you?” he asked, garnering a nod and smile from me. “You don’t have to pretend with me, any longer, Paul. I know you’re...well, undergoing a change, aren’t you? My pheromone body oil has an effect on men that makes them submissive and subservient to me, making them passionate customers... or lovers of mine. It works on gay men, but it’s so much more pleasurable for me when it’s used on a straight man, such as yourself.”

The jig was up! He knew who and what I was! But at the same time, he didn’t seem to mind! In fact, he was as turned on as I was! My mind tried to wrap itself around what he was telling me—a mystic, or supernatural power of pheromones that could overwhelm a guy like me. It seemed incredible, but I was living proof that it worked.

“I tried to fight it...but I can’t resist you,” I told him.

“And that’s the way I like it,” he smiled at me, stroking my hair. “It’s such a turn-on knowing that I’m a straight guy’s first...as much of a turn-on when I convert him.”

“Con...vert?” I asked, my mind drifting, as I admired his lips, his smile, the rugged line of his jaw, the sparkle in his eyes.

He nodded down at me, holding me in a type of embrace that I usually reserved for Beth. “Mm-hm. Your new life is beginning tonight, Paul. I’m going to make you forget about ever having attraction towards women. From now on, you’ll have sexual desire for men, and only men. I’m going to turn you gay, and make you love sucking cock.”

He leaned in, and suddenly his tongue was in my mouth, rolling around, playing with my own, tasting me as I tasted him. His passion was irresistible, as he locked me within his embrace, my face pressed hard against his, my sense of smell overwhelmed by his all-encompassing masculinity. Our muscular bodies were pressed just as firmly together, my senses alive with lust and desire for a body that mirrored mine—muscular, with hair in masculine places, out rigid, pulsating hard cocks welcomed guests pressed between us, becoming the best of friends.

His hands roamed all over me as Fire began to make love to me, forcing me to reciprocate, as my hands began their own explorations of male anatomy—a body shape that I was going to become completely accustomed to, surrendering to, succumbing to. No longer would I have a soft body beneath me, because that was my position now—the bottom-boy to a superior, hunky god like Fire.

I began to forget who I was before, what I liked in bed, as he converted me over to his side, making me enjoy the touch of another man because we knew all of the places to touch to arouse ourselves. His tongue worked it’s magic across my face and neck and nipples, his soft groans of seduction making my head spin as I became accustomed to having another man bring forth waves of pleasure and submissiveness from me.

He French-kissed me again, as he took my hand and guided it to his hard cock, which I gladly began to stroke again, before he began to mutually masturbate me. With our other arms around the other’s shoulders, we played with each other’s penis in every way that would make the other groan and gasp from ecstasy.

“Tell me you love this,” Fire instructed, breathlessly, his lips littering my face with kisses.

“I love it! I love it!” I happily replied, never wanting it to end.

“And you like sucking cock?”

I love sucking cock!“ I replied with a feral growl, insuring him that he was my world, now.

He adjusted our position, so that we were more centered in his bed, allowing me to regain my breath, but not for long, as he turned around to face the opposite direction from me. I knew what was about to happen, and my cock ached from the excitement of being positioned into the gayest position I could have imagined—a sixty-nine. With no previous experience in this position with women, it was such a sexual thrill that I thought I was going to cum, just by being having him over me, on all fours, but I held back.

Now Fire’s cock and balls were all I could see above me, as he grasped the base of his penis, pointed it downward, and fed me his cock. Seconds later, his pelvis began to dip again and again in a perfect rhythm, non-stop, relentlessly pumping my mouth, even as his own sensual mouth embraced my own hard cock. If I thought I was inexperienced and didn’t know what to do with simple oral sex, then I was truly lost here, and worked with him on pure instinct. He pumped my face from above, so I pumped his from below, my wandering hands squeezing, caressing, rubbing every part of his body that he was making me addicted to, while his hands coaxed forth a mounting orgasm of monumental proportions if my excitement was any indication.

His hands expertly played with my balls, as his tongue seduced my cock, making it subservient and in love with Fire, responding to him like no lover I’d ever had before. I loved watching his thick cock pound and pump my face, enjoyed watching his balls bounce and retreat and bounce and retreat, closer and closer to my face as little by little my mouth and throat opened wider to allow more of his gorgeous cock inside. I wanted to swallow all eight inches, and his sack for good measure, but knew that would come in time.

He’d dressed me up to look gay, and now I was being seduced physically and mentally, transformed into a homosexual by a skillful male lover, converted to be the same as him, and all the other guys out there in the Red Room, despite my initial fear and resistance. I allowed my mind to drift, to imagine other men that were sports stars, movie stars, other guys at work, and I felt rushes of desire for all of them, easily picturing them naked and liking what I saw. Fire was truly turning me gay, as I imagined them in my bed, picturing what their hot cocks must look like...and taste like in my hungry gay mouth.

And then I thought of Alex...sexy, handsome, naked Alex...and felt a fiery lust for him. But he was straight like I am...was. I was changing, embracing my brainwashing. Perhaps...Alex could be altered, too...

Slipping a couple fingers into my sphincter to play with my ass, Fire could tell my orgasm was building, and at the point of no return, so he released his lip-lock on my dick, to stroke and kiss it passionately as his fingers dug deeper into my hole, which brought forth the greatest orgasm of my life. I cried out a muffled roar of body-shaking proportions, trying not to hurt Fire’s thick meat in the process, which was continuing to thrust back and forth inside my mouth.

I felt elated, sexually-charged with gay energy, like a new man. Yes, I did love sucking cock; yes, I did want to be gay, and yes, I did have desire for men, and only men, now. His pheromones had worked their magic on me, and my accidental encounter with this gorgeous hunk had changed my life for the better. He lifted his wet cock from my mouth long enough for me to gasp out,

“I want you inside me, Fire! I’ve got to have your gorgeous cock up my ass!”

The stripper seemed pleased with this development, and found a handy condom on the table beside the bed. It allowed me to catch my breath, and marvel and lust after his beautiful masculine body, as I slowly stroked my slippery cum-covered cock back into a hard-on. It felt strange, and yet, super-exhilarating, watching another guy slide on a condom from my perspective, knowing that his hard pulsating cock was going to enter me, instead of mine entering a woman. We watched each other intently, lustfully, our eyes locked on our very souls as we prepared to join in man-on-man love.

Fire leaned in, running his hands all over me, as I brought my knees up slowly, stretching out this experience for every second that I could. I took my calves and began to raise them, making a small part of my mind cry out, What are you doing??? You know what’s about to happen!! Yeah, I sure as hell did know, and the part that wanted to resist this hunk’s probing cock was powerless to resist the portion that wanted Fire inside me. With our thighs touching, and my legs sticking up at nearly a ninety-degree angle, Fire directed his cock towards my hole, playfully poking and pushing against it, before going all the way. Seeing my expression of pheromone-induced longing, he finally pressed his cock into my crack, and slowly, seductively began to push inwards with his pelvis, his cock gradually entering deeper and deeper into my virginal ass.

I gasped and groaned, sighing out, “Yes! Yessss! Oh, man, I love this!” to him, to encourage him to make me his. I looked at him again and again, my chin on my chest, flopping my head back against my pillow from the occasional mind-blowing thrust of his cock. My head turned back and forth on the pillow as I tried to maintain my breath, the sensation of another man’s thick, throbbing cock inside me cranking up my sex drive beyond anything I’d ever felt before. His cock pumped my ass, gradually sliding back and forth with greater ease as he stretched me, our thighs slapping together with non-stop, relentless pumping.

I begged him to remove the condom, because I wanted to feel his hot juice inside me, so he complied, telling me that the gay-inducing drug in his semen would work it magic on me if I swallowed it, or received it anally. He re-entered me, my hole welcoming him with slippery-tightness, as I grasped my own cock, and stroked it furiously, looking up at Fire as he moaned and began to drip sweat onto my belly.

“I’m going...to cum, Paul...and then you’ll be gay...like me,” he sighed, a smile forming on those perfect man-lips of his.

A minute later, Fire was moaning and pounding my ass with the skill of the man-seducer that he was. I felt a warmth fill my ass, and suddenly swarm all over my body as it changed me forever. As his cock slowed it’s pumping of my bum, I sighed with sexual power all over my body, images of manly flesh inescapable as I fell in love with the thought of being turned gay. Fire pulled out, and laid on top of me, sharing soft kisses with me as we embraced tightly, and caught our breath, my new sexual preferences locked into my mind.

My first male lover asked if he could keep my underwear, and I told him he was welcome to it. As thanks, he allowed me to keep the gifts he’d adorned me with, namely the ring, earring, collar, and best of all, the cock-ring.

Fire later asked me to bring in other straight guys to be converted, as he admitted to being so turned on at turning straights gay. I promised him I would, searching my mind for likely subjects.

What followed was an all-night stay at the Red Room, as I checked out one seductive male stripper after another, marvelling at their hot bodies and dance moves. I even found out that I had lost interest in beer, and now preferred cocktails. Ha, ha, yea, I know I said cock tail.. But somehow drinking martinis or Cosmopolitans made me happy and became my new drinks of choice.

I even noticed Victor was still having a good time with his buddies, so I sauntered over to him, no longer afraid to be found at the gay bar. Victor, however, wasn’t as confident.

“Paul??? What’re you doing here?”

“More to the point, Victor...what are you doing here?”

My boss looked from side to side, stammering, lost for an explanation, what with his friends looking like boy-toys, not to mention the presence of Troy, one of the Red Room’s dancers, who was leaning against Victor in the hopes of getting some lap dances out of the executive.

“I’m on a...on a b-business meeting. Th-this isn’t my kind of place. Not in the least,” he told me, completely unconvincingly.

“Don’t worry about it, Victor. Your secret is safe with me—I’m not about to out you at work.” His shoulders relaxed, and he promised not to do the same against me. I grinned at him and replied, “You won’t have to, because I’ll be outing myself, soon enough. I’m a new man, Victor, and I love it. Enjoy the show.”

I left the Red Room, Victor’s open-mouthed surprise following me all the way to the exit that I’d once longed to run for, but was now a doorway to a new, exciting future.

I went home, minus my underwear, and jerked off to fantasies of Fire into the night, loving the sight of my enslaved cock encircled by my new cock-ring.

Unfortunately, his pheromones worked too well on me!

I felt compelled to take the next day off work, so I could pack up all of my old straight porn that I had zero interest in now, and take them to the local porn dvd store to trade in for some hot gay porn. I raced home, and checked them all out over the course of the day, admiring sexy actors I wouldn’t have found attractive, just a day ago, but now they were absolutely gorgeous and desirable to me.

And again, I rubbed myself raw, getting off on all of the sexy gay scenarios I watched, my favorite being the position of a guy on his back, and the other guy straddling his chest to make him suck his cock. It reminded me of Fire’s dominance over me, and filled me with the irresistible urge to see him again.

I spent the night at the Red Room again, this time getting some amazing dances from Fire, who allowed me to suck his cock once more.

My visits to the bar on the next two nights made Fire realize his pheromones worked too well on me, and he would have to deal with me every single night if it continued, as my adulation and reverence for him was crossing the line into worm-level slavery . So he came up with the solution of directing my new feelings towards someone else I knew, and perhaps had secret feelings for.

That was where Alex came in.

Fire rubbed his mind-controlling pheromones onto me, and made me realize that I’d always ‘loved’ Alex, more than a brother or friend, I’d always felt something inside for him. Not sexually, but the love of Alex as a person was there. Now, however, as a homosexual, I found Alex to be physically gorgeous and began to crave his body for my own. With skillful hypnotic suggestion, Fire directed my lust for him towards Alex. Not that I could ever fall out of love with Fire—just that he would be second choice to my Alex.

The next day, I broke up with my fiance, Beth, and then as the clock ticked closer to 5 o’clock, I leaped at my chance, and talked Alex into coming to the Red Room with me, my straight friend completely unaware that I was luring him into a gay bar, where Fire would turn him into my gay lover.

Our marriage was an unexpected bonus some time later, and a proposal that surprisingly came from Alex, not me........

* * *

......I wasn’t about to go into such detail with Alex, as his ego and feelings didn’t deserve to know the full truth. Hell, I knew I was madly in love with my new husband, but in my heart of hearts knew that no man would ever live up to Fire’s skill and physical perfection, so I kissed Alex deeply, my hand on his cheek, and whispered to him,

“I got a little curious one night...I’d heard of the Red Room, and there he was on stage. He approached me, not the other way around, and after we talked a little, we went to the back for a couple lap dances, but I found I couldn’t resist him. I went down on him and...” I said trailing off, Alex noticing my far away look. I looked back at him, and offered him a reassuring smile, as I finished, “...and that was that. He was just so persuasive, you know? I was converted, and realized that my feelings for you went beyond just friendship, beyond just two guys that were as close as brothers. Fire offered to bring you closer to me, and that’s when I brought you to the Room.”

Alex seemed to accept the abridged version of the story, and gave me another kiss and a strong hug, and that as when I knew I’d done the right thing. Neither of us had looked back at our old lives, now that we were happily married, and now with that little bit of our origin out of the way, we could move ahead.

“I have an idea of who I’d like to next bring into the Red Room, to be turned gay by Fire...” Alex suggested, resting his head on my chest, playing with one of my nipples.

Oh, brother...maybe not too far ahead, after all!

“Oh, yea? Who?”

Alex smiled mischievously. “Our prick of a boss—Victor! Him and his macho mouthing off against the gay community! It’d be such sweet revenge to see him on his knees, sucking off Fire, begging for more!”

I smiled back, and patted Alex’s head. “Oh, yeah...it would indeed!”

“Oh, man, is he going to be surprised!” Alex chuckled.

Somebody’s going to be surprised, I smiled to myself.

Well, that was one revelation that I didn’t mind Alex discovering on his own!