The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Darkside007, Meachy, Coyote Seven, Alexia, and Toobadd77 have all helped me ever since i started these little scribblings of mine. Why they do, I dunno. No accounting for taste, I suppose. And Michelle, a couple years ago I asked you if I could use your idea of a can-can dance MC story. You said yes. And I did it last week, So, thanks. As always, if you’re under 18, don’t read this. Yeah, can’t drink, can’t smoke, can’t read obscure fetish porn. Life sucks till you’re a grown up, kid. I edited myself, so all mistakes are mine.

Red Shod Girl

Chapter 5

By Sacrip

On Tuesday morning Ella woke up early and, after listening from her bedroom door for each of her housemates to leave for work or school, went to the bathroom and proceeded to have a long, hot shower, unhurried by either schedule or command for the first time since the weekend. Even with her new practice of keeping one shod foot outside of the shower while the rest of her stayed in, then switching feet, it was like Heaven. Staying in until the water ran cold, Ella dried off, put on her bathrobe, and walked leisurely to her room to get dressed. Ella, feeling bold, picked out a pair of jeans from the closet, and got a kick in the calf from her right shoe for the trouble. “Jeez, Yancy, I really don’t see the problem. they’re Limited brand, cut for a woman’s curves, tight in all the right places...look, they even have embroidered flowers on the hem. How much girlier can you GET?” A second kick settled the issue, and Ella dropped the jeans and picked out the next hanger. “Fine, I’ll wear a skirt, but it’ll be denim, God dammit!” The shoe kicked again, but not as hard. Ella stood firm. “Look, it’s not THAT tight. Hey, I got into a fight defending your honor, you owe me this, buddy.” Ella stepped into the skirt, and the shoes did not stop her. A white T-shirt and an unbuttoned denim shirt finished the outfit. She tried putting on a baseball cap, but was denied that, also. “Yeah, God forbid someone not think I’m a pretty pink princess who loves to get the sun in her eyes. What’s next, I stop voting and owning property too?”

Finished dressing, Ella went downstairs, thankful that, once again, her roommates had forgotten the night before to give her commands for going to bed and waking up. They kept saying they’ll release her when she’s ‘better’, but never specify what that means. Ella had given enough empty promises in her life to know that vague terms like ‘better’ and ‘soon’ and ‘someday’ pretty much meant, “Whenever we feel like it, and we probably never will.” They want her to change, fine. But just what can you do for people who can make you do anything?

Ella had settled on the sofa for a relaxing hour of peanuts, grape juice and Judge Judy when the doorbell rang. Ella was about to get up when the door opened and Pat, her sometimes boyfriend, walked in like he usually does, without asking. “Yo, El, what’s up? I was doing my lats this morning and I remembered you sounded kinda weird on Saturday, so I got worried and stuff. So, you OK? You’re not crazy, right? I mean, it’d be cool if you were, cause crazy chicks are totally cool, except when they stab you and stuff..but cool, yeah.”

“No, Patrick, I’m not crazy. Or if I am I can’t tell, which is the same thing, I guess. I just, um, switched my meds that morning. Don’t even remember calling you. And I thought I told you before not to come by unannounced. Say, if I asked you to take me on a road trip and tie me up in your van and not let me loose no matter how hard I ask for my red shoes, would you do it?”

“Um, what?”

“Just thinking out loud, honey.” Ella’s cell phone rang, and she answered it. “Hello?”

“Ella, it’s Tom. Do you know where the old humanities building is, where I T.A the cultural anthropology class?”

“Yeah, past the construction site across form the computer lab, right?”

“No, that’s the new humanities building. The OLD one is behind the new one, by the tree line.”

“Oh, right, yeah, I know it now.”

“OK, good. I’m at the lecture hall in that building,the one across from the water fountain. Gary, honey, hold the phone like this, will you?” Ella heard the phone being shuffled around, then a distinct ‘CLAP CLAP’ sound from two hands over the line. Before she knew it, Ella was out the door, sprinting towards campus, which was about two miles away. Run run run was all Ella could think now. She ignored everything else; the cars, the passers by, the growing fatigue in her body, even the man running behind her. He may have been calling to her, but she couldn’t tell. In time she slowed to a fast jog, reaching campus within a few minutes. the run seemed to take only a minute and forever, to Ella’s mind, now able to think a little as she closed in on the building. Ignoring the whistles of the construction crew, she picked up speed again, running to the double doors and quickly through them, finding Tom and Gary waiting in the hall across from the water fountain. Sprinting down the hall, Ella arrived at Tom’s location, coming to attention in front of him.

Tom looked at Ella in surprise and concern. “Ella, did you..did you RUN all the way here? I thought you’d, I mean I meant for you to....Oh God, Release!” Ella fell to her hands and knees, panting and heaving. “Ella, here...” Tom said, helping her up with Gary and leading her to the fountain. Ella drank the cool water greedily from it’s spout while Tom and Gary spoke tersely in whispers. Over her own slurping, Ella could only make out fragments of the discussion. “How was I supposed to know she’d...", “How’d you phrase it then?", “No, I’m NOT, and I resent the...", “Yes, she still CAN, we just...” and so on for a minute or so. Feeling full and sated from the water, Ella stood up straight again, feeling sore and having a slight headache from the coldness of the water, but otherwise OK now. Ella was thinking how to phrase a joke about Tom making money selling the shoes as an exercise program when Tom burst in the doors, sweaty and staggering.

“El...El...you just ran a, like, 13 minute two mile run. And you jumped over a...a seven foot ditch and front flipped over a five foot fence on the way. What..how...”

“Pat, I can explain this. I know you’re mad for me running out, but...”

“That was so, freaking, AWESOME! I mean, why aren’t you on the track team or something? You could get a scholarship. I can talk to Coach, I bet he’d...”

“No, Pat. You know I hate wearing short shorts since the local tanning salon closed down.” Ella couldn’t muster up any life to put into the line, and it sounded too much like a whine than a snappy comeback that Ella was famous for. Famous? If anything, she thought to herself, now she was famous for being a dancing freak on campus. She had often wished that everyone would know who she was, but this wasn’t the way she wanted to go about it. Ella slid her back down the wall, seating herself on the floor while Tom and Gary went into the classroom. Pat took a seat beside her, obviously wondering what’s going on but not sure he should even ask.

“Say, El, why don’t we get out of here? I can call us a cab, we can go back to your place or mine. I’ll blow off class, we can just hang out, you know?”

“No, Pat, I gotta stay here for a while.”

“How come? You don’t take this class.”

“I’m pretty sure Tom wants me to dance for his class, so I gotta do it. You should stay and watch, I might even get naked this time.”

“El...Ella, what’s going on?”

“The what doesn’t matter, Pat. It’s the why that matters. The why is because I’m a bitch, apparently. So they make me run, they make me dance, they make me cry and beg forgiveness. All to whip the bitch right out of me. Fine and dandy. But what’s left, Pat? I’m not a reversible jacket you can just turn inside out and make look better. Cheryl’s a bitch cause she thinks it makes her stronger. Me, I’m a bitch cause it’s who I am. It’s me being honest with people, living the life I want to live. Making me humble doesn’t change me, it just makes me a humble bitch. You get what I’m saying, Pat?”

“I think so. It’s like when Coach put me on cornerback, but I wanted to be a safety. So I’d always tell people I was a safety just playing cornerback for now. But Coach won’t put me back on safety. Not ever, I don’t think. So, like, I’m not a safety..but I am.”

“Yeah, Pat. They think they can move me to the ‘nice girl’ position. I’ll play the role, smile and curtsy and kiss the ugly boys. But it’s not who I am. And all the dancing in the world won’t change that.”

“Yeah, that reminds me, I wanted to ask you about something.” Oh no, Ella thought, he’s heard what I’ve been doing. I can’t tell him the truth, and any lie I tell will sound crazy. Maybe I can... “El, I know we got this arrangement, where I’m kinda like your boyfriend, except we can mack on whoever we want, so your dad doesn’t think you’re a slut or a dyke or anything, and you give me a BJ once a week...”

“Indoor voice, Pat.”

“Oh, sorry. Anyways, I’m not really sure I’m digging it anymore, you know? I mean, you’re really hot and all, and my mom really liked you, and the guys all think I’m a stud, but...”

“Now? You picked NOW to re-negotiate our deal? Un-freaking-believable. Well first off, you gotta start going by Patrick, cause I’m really tired of having to explain...”

“No, I don’t mean it like that, El. It’s just..well, it’s like...” Pat was interrupted when Tom opened the door to the classroom, motioning to Ella to come inside. Stretching her arms, Ella made her way back up to her feet, following Tom inside. She realized, going through the door, that she wasn’t really nervous this time. Maybe the run made her too tired to be scared. Or maybe she was just used to humiliation by now. After all, she figured, after the inevitable naked cartwheels across campus there’ll be nothing left for them to do to her. Then they’ll let her go. Every new thing brought her closer to that, she was sure. And strangely, she wasn’t totally sure how she felt about that.

The lecture hall was quiet, students at their seats, dutifully taking notes from the board. Tom ran a tight ship, it seemed. He led Ella to a closet and told her to change her clothes to what was inside. While she changed, he continued his lecture. “The importance of dance cannot be underestimated in indigenous cultures. As a storytelling device to supplement oral history, as a spiritual exercise, as a communal expression of celebration or grief, and even as a way to select ones mate.” Finished dressing, if you could call it that, Ella hesitated at the doorknob. Despite her earlier bravado, Ella felt herself shaking. Apparently she still had a fresh batch of shame and embarrassment left inside her. No, she thought, I’m not going out there, not dressed like this. OK, I’ll just call him over, explain I’m too tired to do it, could I just go home? Yeah, she thought to herself, that’ll...

“Ella, we’re ready for you, come on out.” Ella opened the door and strode out confidently to the front of the class, hardly feeling the ‘ripple’ this time. Maybe she was getting used to it. She felt the coolness of the air conditioning on her mostly exposed skin, wearing only her shoes, a loincloth with a wrap too short to be considered a skirt, and a torn cloth covering only her shoulders down to the bottom of her breasts. The one day I don’t wear a bra, she thought ruefully. “Ella, aside from being my housemate and a great baker of cookies, is also well versed in many forms of tribal dance. Today, she’s going to demonstrate a mating dance unique to certain Aboriginal tribes in Australia.” Ella looked at the students while Tom droned on about something or another. They seemed far from lecherous, instead only curious of the hot girl wearing a couple of paper towels getting ready to bump and grind for their education. Somehow, this detachment bugged her. If I’m going to be humiliated, the least they could do is ogle or something. I AM hot, after all. There’s just no understanding some people, Ella concluded.

“Traditionally, the men of the tribe will stand on one side of the fire, and the dancing women on the other. The woman will pick out a man she wants as a mate, and...”

“Him.” Ella said, pointing to a tall red-headed boy in the front row. She knew where this was going, and she’d be damned if she was gonna give some awkward freshman a free lapdance. Senior or maybe junior, but definitely not a freshman. Ella locked her eyes on his, grabbing on and not letting go. The shoes may make her dance for him, but she was going to own him in the process. Not waiting for the music or even the shoes, Ella began to move her body slowly, bending down at the waist, then back up straight, her hands traveling up the length of her body from her ankles, up her legs and torso, to a cupping of her breasts just briefly before running her fingers through her hair and out to her sides. Seeing that she had started without his say so, Tom stopped his lecture mid sentence, then, after gawking for a moment, ran over to the CD player set up and turned it on, sending a rhythmic drum beat and base bleating of a didgeridoo throughout the lecture hall. Feeling the beat wash over her body like a wave, Ella closed her eyes, then opened them again, trapping the boy’s gaze into hers, You’re mine, she told him silently. You will belong to...

“Oh HELL NO!” came a screech from the back door, opening up and blinding Ella with the sun in her eyes. Told you I needed the ball cap, she told her shoes silently and ruefully. When the door closed and the glare went away, Ella found Cheryl, a steaming mad 105 lb. terror in daisy dukes standing before her. “That is MY boyfriend, you SLUT!”

“Funny, C, don’t see your name on him. I do see his eyes on ME, though. Can’t fault him for good taste.”

“Hard to look away from a car wreck, E. And some of us can get boyfriends without stripping naked for them in groups of 50 at a time.”

“The Dukes of Hazzard girl is telling me how to dress? Oh, that’s...say, how’d you get rid of your tan lines since the salon closed?”

“Oh, I know a girl with a bed of her own, she lets me use it on Fridays and hey don’t change the subject! Eric, we’re leaving.” Cheryl grabbed the red head’s hand and pulled, but he stayed put.

“Sorry,” he said, “but I really gotta stay. Mr. Katsafaros says I can’t miss any more classes or I’ll fail.”

“True enough,” Tom said. “Cheryl, why don’t you stay with us, if you don’t have another class. You might learn something.”

“Another class?” Ella said. “You don’t go to class here? Then why...”

“She followed you in her car when you ran from your house, El. I saw her.” Pat waved from the seat he took in the back. Ella waved back, awkwardly.

“All night, enough. Ella will now demonstrate the mating dance. Cheryl, you need to sit down, leave...or dance along. It IS a competitive event, after all.” Returning to the CD player, Tom pushed play, and the drum beat filled the air again. With a smirk to Cheryl, Ella swayed back and forth, hips moving to the drum’s rhythm. Cheryl, with a ‘Oh hell no!’ look on her face, took a position next to Ella and, pulling off her shirt to reveal a purple lacy bra, bumped and grinded her own body to the beat, starring daggers at Eric as she furiously danced.

Shoulder to shoulder now, Ella and Cheryl pushed against each other as they moved forward, closer to Eric’s seat as they shook their bodies, all hips and breasts as they switched views from Eric to each other, copying and upstanding each other’s moves as they danced. Gutteral, primal growls came from each girl as they moved closer to Eric. “Um, Mr. Katsafaros, which animal is this mating dance based on, and does it correspond to tribal lore or a simple imitation?”

“Um, it, uh...oh just watch it, Kyle, don’t be gay.” The class, well acquainted with Tom’s lifestyle, laughed at his joke. Only a few feet away from their target now, Ella and Cheryl danced faster and pushed harder against each other. A foot away from Eric’s chair now, Cheryl grabbed Ella’s wrist and stepped down hard on her ankle, sending her down to the floor in pain as Cheryl now took center stage, making her claim on the tall red-headed boy.

Ella closed her eyes and, briefly considering the irony of what she was about to do, spoke in her head to her shoes. “Guys, help me. I’m too tired to do this alone. Make me dance. Make me win.” Eyes open now, Ella sprang up to her feet. The pain and soreness were gone. There was only one thing Ella felt now: Desire.

The ‘ripple’ was there once again, but this time, it didn’t come from Ella’s shoes. It came from deep inside her, from the core of what made her a woman, an animal. Coursing, pumping through her body, Ella quaked with a primal vitality, a womanly need echoing back hundreds of millennia ago to her foremothers, demanding that she obey the law of that which made her. There must be more. Make more. Get what you need.

Him.

Ella danced now, moving her body achingly slow, slithering back and forth as her feet brought her closer, step by step, to Him. her legs, the ones that will wrap around his body, felt lean and strong as they bent and swayed. Her hips, that would receive his eternal gift, shimmied and shuddered in anticipation. Her soft breasts, to be squeezed and held as he thrust himself upon her, shook back and forth with vigor, her nipples hard now, pointing the way to paradise. Her hands flitted her and there, touching herself and making promises to him, showing him what would be His to own.

No one blinked, no one moved, as she danced. Pens and pencils, forgotten now, dropped from fingers as the class watched her performance. Turning around and seeing her rival dance anew, Cheryl spun and stepped towards Ella. “Lemme tell you something, E...”

Ella, the tigress, growled and bore her teeth, eyes wide and body tense as she evaluated her competition. Startled, Cheryl staggered back and, tripping over her own feet, landed with a thud on her behind on the floor. Taking His shoulders with her hands, Ella gripped them hard as she leaned close into Him and, gazes locked together. Showed Him what she would do. Ella’s pelvis moved faster and faster now, ignoring the drum beat and moving now to it’s own rhythm. Ella was warm, now hot, now burning with need. She couldn’t speak, she didn’t know how, and she didn’t need to.

He belonged to her now. He put his hands on her wrists, holding her as she held Him. His hands felt like fire, a painful and wonderful fire that she felt everywhere, burning brighter and hotter till she would,would...

Her scream came from a place in her she never knew before, and the violent quake that ravished her body was ecstasy and torture all at once. It went on forever and a second, blocking out everything she had: thought, awareness, need, emotion, humanity. She WAS the orgasm, and she reveled in her self.

Her eyes fluttered open. Most of the class was gone now. Tom and Gary were in the corner, arguing again about something. Starting to get herself up, she felt a strong hand pick her up off the floor and help her to a chair. “El, you OK?” She heard a voice say.

“P..Pat?”

“El, that was, I mean, that thing you did...”

“Pat! Oh God, I don’t believe it, you were there, you saw everything. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry...”

“El...”

“No, I mean I know we’re not really a thing, but people think we are and i just punked you in front of everybody and...oh God my head is spinning and...”

“Ella...”

“And it’s bad enough to be considered crazy but a SLUT? With my boyfriend right in the room, oh Jeez I can’t believe it...”

“Ella, shut up.” Ella shut up. “Ella, I was going to tell you before, I don’t like our arrangement, so we need a new one.”

“O...OK. Just let me pick up my things at your dorm tomorrow, you’ll never have to see me...”

“No, Ella. I mean I want us to be real. I want US. I want YOU.”

“But...but after that..what I did with him...in front of you...”

“You were showing me, El. Showing me what was right in front of me and I couldn’t even see it. You’re like a glacier. You know, really big on the top and, um, really bigger on the bottom. So there’s, like, this whole big bottom you’ve got and...”

“Hey!”

“You know what I mean, El. And Cheryl, you like, totally ruled her. You out-danced her, out-fought her, out-talked her, just, well, outted her.”

“In more ways than one, Pat.”

“So, what I’m saying is..boy, I never said this before to anyone but...I’d be honored to be your man, Ella.”

“Pat, I...” And Ella, for the first time in a while, was speechless. Simply nodding her head yes, she smiled up at Pat, who offered her hand to stand her up. She took it, then stood up and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him eagerly for the first time. “So, would you mind going by Patrick?”

“Eh, I kinda like Pat better.”

“OK then. Take me home, Pat.”