The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TALES FROM THE CLUB: REDEFINED LINES

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature audiences.

EMPIRE CITY: THE CLUB.

James McGinnis and Arthur Rinehart sat next to one another in the media room of The Club. They were the lead partners of McGinnis Rinehart and Addams, a prestigious corporate law firm with offices around the world. They were also long time members of The Club and seemed polar opposites of one another. James was the levelheaded 40-year-old legal mind, whose film star looks accentuated his trim build. Arthur was pushing 60, short of stature with thinning gray hair and a portly build he seemed to carry with pride. While James worked out and consumed a healthy diet Arthur thought nothing of gorging on rich food, drink and cigars.

The oak-paneled room was usually reserved for films that catered to the unique tastes of The Club’s members. It was well-equipped and fitted with a state of the art sound system and digital screen. The custom designed theater seats were adjustable and upholstered in plush Italian leather.

“So what are we watching today?” James asked his mentor and colleague.

“Something you’ll find quite amusing. This music video was uploaded on social media sites over the weekend. It was one of many skits and parodies submitted as entertainment for the University of Sydney Law Revue.”

“Sydney, Australia. That’s interesting.”

“Indeed. It was created by three students, Adele Dundee, Zoe Bellwood and Olivia Haddock. On their social media page they call themselves “The Law Revue Girls”. They put this video together as a parody of a song by, let me see here…” Arthur glanced at a sheet of paper to check the name, “…Todd York. It’s called “Blurry Lines.” That particular song features some fairly explicit lyrics and the video is risqué as well.”

“Risqué…? How so…?”

“In the uncensored version there are super models dancing and parading about topless in the video.”

“I see. So why are we taking an interest in these three?”

“Well, Miss Dundee, who wrote the lyrics and the other two perform a feminist slanted parody with some role reversal. It features emasculated men in underwear and…well you can see for yourself.”

Arthur pressed “PLAY” on a remote and started the video. The words flashed on the black screen “NO MEN WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO.”

Then the music began and the first image was of two slender attractive women, the one on the left was Zoe Bellwood, a brunette wearing tight black jeans and black sleeveless midriff-bearing top. On the right was Olivia Haddock a girl with auburn hair and light colored eyes. She wore a thin white top, miniskirt, thigh high stockings and pumps. The beat started and first line of the song was “Boy you better shut up” repeated twice and then the girls added “Hey-hey-hey” a few times as in the original song. All three women were then seen in the video sitting in director’s chairs with legs crossed while three men massaged their shoulders from behind. Adele Dundee, a sultry wavy haired brunette who was the shorter and slightly heavier of the three, sat on the left wearing a short pleated skirt, black hose, high heels and a black fur jacket. All three put on a provocative, almost arrogant air as they began to sing the lyrics.

Throughout the video there were images of the women dominating the three muscular men in their white briefs. In one scene Zoe walked one of them like a dog. In another all three placed their stiletto heels on the backs of the three men while they did pushups. In one line of the song, Adele shoves a purple vibrator in the mouth of one of the men. Near the end of the video Olivia places a plate of cake down on the floor for the three men as if they were tamed pets. When the video ended Arthur and James looked at one another with amusement.

“Well, that was something,” James chuckled.

“Indeed. Some sites dropped the video after complaints, which caused the online bloggers to jump all over the story. Since then it’s been put back up after the feminist backlash.”

“So what are we thinking here?”

“Well, seeing as how we run one of the largest firms in the world, it might be in our interest to have you pay a visit to Sydney and see if we can’t recruit these intelligent young law students into the fold.”

“Ah, I see,” James grinned and nodded. “Well then, I’ll get Tabitha to send out some emails and set up some some…recruitment meetings with them.”

“I need to ask a favor, McGinnis.”

“Certainly,” James replied.

“…If you don’t need all three I wonder if you’d send the tall brunette Zoe Bellwood my way. I need a bright young mind in my legal department.”

“Not a problem. Consider it a finder’s fee,” James smiled. “Of course I will have to vet her properly of course.”

“Of course,” Arthur said.

TWO WEEKS LATER. SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

James McGinnis entered The University of Sydney Law Club, where he was met by one of the university students and promptly led to a private room in the back. There sitting in one of the plush leather chairs, Olivia Haddock sat primly, legs crossed, wearing a chic black dress, thigh high stockings and heels.

James leaned close to the perky young student and whispered, “Please close the door on the way out and see that we’re not disturbed for the next half hour.” The student nodded eagerly and exited, closing the large solid oak door behind her.

Olivia, who was a bit nervous, stood up and shook James McGinnis’ hand and said, “Hello, Mr. McGinnis. I’m Olivia Haddock, so pleased to meet you.”

“The pleasure is mine. Please sit,” James said with a friendly smile. He waited politely for Olivia to sit down before he took a seat across from her.

“This is quite a school,” James said. “How do you like it?”

“The classes are tough but I like it a lot,” Olivia smiled. She hoped she didn’t sound as nervous as she felt. Ever since she received the first registered mail contact from the United States law firm of McGinnis Rinehart and Addams she had been researching the firm and discovered just how big and influential they were. Then the personal email from James McGinnis himself thrilled her even more. The main partner wanted to come and talk to her about a position in the firm.

“I take it you’ve lived in Australia all your life?”

“Yes, sir,” Olivia replied.

“Have you ever thought of visiting the United States?”

“Yes I have. I’ve always wanted to travel to New York City. It’s been a dream for as long as I can remember.”

“Well perhaps we can arrange for that to happen. As you know our firm is based in Manhattan and as you’ve read from our correspondence we’re looking for bright young minds from all over the world to bring something unique to our firm. We’ve done some due diligence and informal tracking and your name came up from this University, as well as a couple of others.”

“Others?”

“Yes,” James said, “We are also looking at Zoe Bellwood and Adele Dundee. I believe you know them”

“Um, yes, I do,” Olivia answered, baffled that the two other law students, both women and both of whom performed in a Law Revue video with her, were under consideration by the most prestigious law firm in the U.S. Hopefully this was a coincidence and had nothing to do with that silly video.

“Before we talk about you, tell me your impressions of them.”

“Well, Adele is one of the most talented people I know. Very smart, friendly and sociable. Zoe is a bit more outgoing and just as smart. I can tell you they both take their scholastic career very, very seriously. And not just that, they are both involved with other activities and do so much for their communities.

“I take it you’re all good friends?”

“Yes, we became close recently when…” Olivia paused and realized she was about to say when they made their parody video together but caught herself and simply replied, “…the three of us worked on a school project together.”

“Excellent,” James said. “Now let’s get down to the real business at hand. I’ll make this simple because I don’t believe in wasting time. Before I go into detail, I’d like to know if you’d be interested in a position in our firm.”

“Do you mean right away or when I graduate?”

“Right away, and let me add that by joining our firm we will accommodate the rest of your education at no cost to you, at Harvard of course.”

Olivia’s pale green eyes lit up. She was nearly at a loss for words but she managed to reply, “That sounds amazing to be quite honest. I can say “yes” I am most definitely interested in joining your firm, Mr. McGinnis.”

“I’m so glad to hear that,” James said. He took a sheet of paper out of his portfolio and handed it across to Olivia. “I want you to read this. It’s a Letter of Intent. By signing it all it means is that you accept our offer of a position with an adequate starting salary as stated on the bottom. Take your time. Sign it if you agree and if not there will be no offense taken and I’ll be on my way.”

Olivia held the Letter of Intent and with growing excitement she reached into her clutch purse to take out her stylish horn rim glasses and put them on to make certain she read each and every word clearly.

As she read James watched her intently as his crotch began to stir. Her eyes looked incredibly sexy behind the clear lenses of those glasses, just as she had worn in the video. This was better than he expected as he hoped the glasses were not an affectation to appear smarter. He had a thing for women who wore glasses.

When she was finished and saw the salary amount on the bottom, Olivia’s heart jumped. It was in U.S. dollars but she knew it was an exorbitant amount. She never imagined making so much right out of law school. Not only that but they were going to pay for the rest of her education at Harvard no less.

“This is very generous.”

James set an expensive pen down on the table between them and said, “We would love to have you Miss Haddock. And keep in mind that it’s not a binding contract. If you change your mind for any reason I will simply tear it up.”

Olivia took a moment to gather her thoughts. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and she had to snap it up. She took the pen, signed the bottom line and dated it. When she tried to hand the pen and Letter of Intent to James, he simply took the letter and said, “Keep the pen.”

Olivia took a closer look at the pen and noticed how well-crafted it was with its inlaid gold trim and glossy casing. It was a work of art. “Thank you.”

“Think nothing of it. Now, why don’t we celebrate? I have reservations at The French Café. I hear it’s spectacular.”

Olivia thought signing the offer was amazing enough but the offer to join James McGinnis for dinner at The French Café was like icing on a glorious cake. “I’d love to.”

The two of them left the university law club and Olivia was impressed when a large black sedan was waiting to whisk them away to dinner. At dinner she was wined and dined and charmed by James McGinnis. She liked how he carried himself. He came off as confident, experienced in the ways of the world and very sure of himself. Not awkward and shy like some of the guys she knew here at law school. After a few glasses of the rich wine she began to notice just how ruggedly handsome he was for someone his age, which she guessed around 50. After only dating men her own age, she never entertained the thought of getting interested in a man old enough to be her father but the more time she spent with James, the more the idea intrigued her. She noticed he did not wear a wedding ring but that didn’t mean he did not have a significant other. Even if he was unavailable perhaps there were other available experienced men at McGinnis Rinehart & Addams. By the end of the meal Olivia found herself tipsy and subtly flirting with James.

James smiled bemusedly at Olivia’s sly phrases and how she occasionally touched his arm when he said something that made her laugh. After he signed the check and paused a moment and said to her, “Olivia would you do a favor before we leave?”

“Okay.”

“Would you put your glasses on?”

Olivia smiled. “I only wear them for reading. Why do you want me to put them on?”

“They bring out something in your eyes and I find them very attractive on you.”

Olivia blushed now. Her heart actually fluttered in her chest. “Um, okay,” she said, reaching into her clutch purse to retrieve her hip horn rims and put them on. She gazed at James and giggled shyly.

“Beautiful.”

“Thank you.”

“Olivia, I’m going to ask you something and if I offend you in any way please tell me.”

“Okay. Ask,” Olivia said, suddenly very piqued by James turn in demeanor.

“I have a room at the Hotel Debrett and I would love for you to join me for a drink before I have my driver take you home.”

“A drink?” Olivia said and feeling bold she added, “Is that all Mr. McGinnis?”

“We can take it from there,” James said with a smile.

“Okay, that sounds nice,” Olivia said and with that the two of them got up and left the restaurant.

Ten minutes later James unlocked the door to his room with a card key and led Olivia inside. She was stunned by the luxurious furnishings and spaciousness of the hotel room. He had a top floor suite with a stunning view of the city. Overcome with the rich food and wine and James’ charms she turned around and faced him.

“Thank you for the opportunity to join your firm and for a wonderful dinner,” Olivia said placing her hands on James’s shoulders and sidling up to him provocatively. Then she placed her lips on his and kissed him deeply.

James embraced her and returned her kiss with equal measure and once again his groin stirred as he felt her slender body squirm against his. Not only did this sexy minx with the glasses arouse him but the fact that she had no idea that he was subtly manipulating her mind into falling deeply in love with him aroused him even more. By the time the night was over she would be eating out of his hand.

When Olivia finally stopped to take a breath she was fully flush and turned on by James.

“God you are a great kisser,” she said with a sexy grin on her face. “I hope you aren’t offended that I kissed you. I just couldn’t help it you’re so handsome.”

“I don’t mind at all, Olivia,” James smiled. “Now I’m going to ask you to do something else and I hope it won’t offend you.”

“Go right ahead,” she replied with a mischievous look in her eyes.

“I would love nothing more right now than for you to get down on your knees and pleasure me with your mouth.”

Olivia arched an eyebrow and her mouth fell open a bit in shock. This was totally unexpected. Oral sex was something she reserved only for someone that she was completely and totally in love with and trusted and only if there was the implicit agreement that it would be reciprocated by her partner. It would never ever be just for the cheap thrill of a man. What troubled her even more was that James was asking her to kneel before him and that was definitely a position she vowed she would never put herself in.

Olivia replied, “I don’t think I would be comfortable doing that.”

“It would mean a great deal to me and I promise I will reciprocate,” James said, brushing the back of his fingers gently against her flushed cheek.

Olivia felt a warm sensation run up and down her body at James’ touch, as if he were igniting some deep seated passion inside her. Her temperature rose and she uttered a soft gasp. His eyes gazed into hers and she suddenly wondered how she could even think of refusing a little request like a blowjob in this fabulous hotel. She have him a cute smirk, kissed him again and then ever so slowly went down on her knees before him and began unzipping his slacks.

When Olivia took out his cock she looked up at James from behind her glasses and smiled shyly. Then she began to plant gentle kisses on the tip of his dick and it leapt in her soft fingers. When it was fully hard in her hand she let her tongue slip out between her lips to lick the shaft sensuously.

James groaned at the delicate sensations and reached to run his fingers through Olivia’s silken auburn hair. He thrilled at how she moaned at his touch and how pliable she was under his mental control. After allowing her to slather his shaft with her tongue a bit longer he sent her a signal to give in to her insatiable urge to taste him.

Olivia was stunned to find that she was practically salivating at the thought of sucking James’ cock. Giving head was not high on her favorite things to do in bed but for some reason the idea of pleasuring this gorgeous man was making her very aroused. So much so that she could feel that familiar sensation between her legs and she knew she would be getting moist down there soon. When he put his hand on the back of her head and gently began to guide her she opened her mouth willingly and took him in with a soft moan.

“Aaaaah, yes,” James whispered under his breath. Her mouth was exquisite and he relished how enthusiastic she was to suck him off. He placed both hands on her head and rocked his hips gently back and forth while she slid her fingers and lips and tongue around his shaft to meet his strokes. He looked down at her and the feeling of dominance surged through him. This was the woman on the video who took obvious pleasure in singing about emasculating men and putting her high heel down on them. Now she was down on her knees taking his cock in her mouth like a seasoned courtesan.

James decided now was a good time to have some fun and turn the tables on her. He used his mental control to remove her infatuation with him and allow her to see the situation as it really was but at the same time he kept strict control over her physical actions so that she could not resist what she was doing even if she tried. For his own amusement he also made certain she was still highly aroused.

Slowly Olivia’s expression changed. From sexual delirium to confusion to surprise and then finally shock and disgust at what was happening. She looked up at James at glared and mumbled something unintelligible.

“What’s that you say, Olivia?” James said with a smirk. “I can’t quite understand you with my cock in your mouth.”

Olivia felt her face grow hot. What in the hell was going on? This was not like her. Why in the world had she given in to him and his request for oral sex? Was she that tipsy over a few glasses of wine? The most shocking thing was even though she wanted his dick out of her mouth so she could stand up and tell him off but she could not make herself stop sucking him. And why was she so damn horny? None of this made sense.

“I must say Olivia for a woman who professes to have such feminist ideals it seems odd that you would put yourself into such a subservient role. There you are down on your knees in a worshipful position, pleasuring a man with your mouth and hands. What would your “sisters” Zoe and Adele think if they saw you now?”

“MMmBBLLMMmm!” Olivia replied angrily. What was his deal humiliating her like this? And why couldn’t she resist and even more why was all this making her pussy so fucking wet? She felt her knees tremble and the urge to jam her hand between her legs was becoming unbearable.

“Don’t worry I’ll explain this confusing situation soon. In the meantime keep sucking me just…like…that…yes,” James groaned as he plunged his member deeper and faster into Olivia’s wet mouth. It didn’t take much longer until he was ready to explode. When he remembered the line in the parody song the three arrogant feminists sang, “Don’t want you to come on my face!” he began to tremble with excitement. James sent a signal to Olivia to make her thirsty to taste and swallow every drop of his semen.

Olivia felt that urge and grew excited when she sensed James was about to come in her mouth even though the idea of swallowing semen would normally have been abhorrent to her. Giving oral was fine for foreplay but swallowing cum was something reserved for a special occasion if that. When the first emissions hit her tongue she moaned and drank hungrily. His orgasm was intense and it turned her on to no end.

James suddenly clenched his fist in Olivia’s silky hair and pulled out, causing the pretty young law student to gasp with surprise and disappointment.

“No! Wait! Let me…” Olivia moaned, her mouth open to take more of his seed.

James ignored her plea and held her firm. He gripped his cock and shot three shuddering loads directly on her face. For good measure he spilled the last load directly on the front of her black dress, symbolic of his dominance and marking her as his.

Olivia closed her pale green eyes, even though her glasses protected her, and cringed when she felt the warm splash of cum on her cheeks, forehead, and chin and down her neck. She wondered why she felt utter disappointment at being denied swallowing his load and looked up at him questioningly. When she saw the way he grinned at her she blushed with humiliation as he allowed her to realize what had just occurred. He had debased her by coming on her face and looked very pleased with himself.

“You pig!” Olivia snarled when she realized he had stained her dress as well. She was burning with the desire to stand up and knee him in the balls and slap that smug grin off his face but she still found she had no control over her body and remained on her knees.

“You look sexy as hell there with my come all over your pretty face,” James grinned as he tucked his cock back into his slacks and zipped up. He then took a silk handkerchief from his jacket pocket and handed it to Olivia. “You can get up now. Wipe your face and have a seat on the sofa.”

Olivia immediately stood up and regretted rising so quickly. A jolt of pain shot through her legs from kneeling so long. She stumbled to the sofa and sat down and began to wipe the sticky come from her face and glasses. As she did she glared at James who had taken a seat in one of the large comfortable chairs.

“I suppose you have some questions but I’m going to save you the effort and just spell out everything as simply as I can,” James began. He crossed his legs and began speaking as if this were a casual meeting. “A colleague and I were quite amused by the video you and your friends Zoe and Adele put together for your little Law Revue. We decided to take it upon ourselves to reeducate you girls and show you how silly your feminist ideas really are.”

“Are you serious?” Olivia replied, stunned at the audacity of this man. “I don’t care if you are the head of the biggest law firm in the United States and just offered me a dream job. If you think you can “reeducate” us you are sadly mistaken.”

James chuckled. “I love your defiance. It makes it that much more fun to put you in your place.”

“This is bullshit. I’m leaving and you can take your job and…” Olivia choked off the sentence while she attempted to rise off the sofa and suddenly found she could not move.

“Relax, Olivia, you aren’t going anywhere this evening.”

“Olivia’s adrenaline began to pump. She became anxious as she slowly began to realize James McGinnis had some sort of mental control over her. “How are you doing this?”

“Just a little skill that was handed down to me and perfected over time,” James answered.

“Is this the only way you can get women?” Olivia sneered. “…By controlling and raping them?”

“Don’t be so dramatic,” James laughed. “I could have any woman I wanted simply by my natural charm and I often do. But it’s boring and way too easy, especially when they find out how wealthy I am. Other times I come across women like you and your misguided friends and I like to add a little spice to my social life by taking your kind and turning them around.”

“So you get a thrill in being a misogynist bigot, committing sex crimes and exploiting strong intelligent women who would otherwise see right through your masculine bullshit?”

“If you want to put it that way yes,” James replied condescendingly.

“You can’t do this you sick bastard!” Olivia exclaimed. “I won’t go along with it.”

“Let me spell it all out for you, Olivia,” James said. “I own you now. That piece of paper you signed is symbolic of that. You will join my firm and work on my legal team. You will belong to a prestigious law firm just as you always dreamed you would. There is a slight catch. In addition to your legal duties with the firm you will also be required to perform other duties at my discretion.”

“Other duties…?”

“Yes. We didn’t become one of the largest firms in the world simply through long hours and diligent work. Sometimes we have to insure that our clients are happy through some additional care if you know what I mean. At other times we also make certain judges and lawmakers see things our way.”

“You’re disgusting,” Olivia exclaimed, stunned at what James was insinuating. “You’re recruiting us to be high class prostitutes?”

“Nothing so crass,” James laughed. “You’ll simply escort clients to functions and be sociable. These are all wealthy men and they can be very generous but we leave it up to our girls to decide if they want to go the extra mile. Let me just add it’s those girls who have an advantage when it comes to upward mobility if you know what I mean.”

“I won’t be a part of that.”

“Arrangements are already being made for you once your current school semester ends. As for this evening, you don’t have classes tomorrow so you’ll spend the evening here with me. I did promise to reciprocate for that wonderful oral sex. I never go back on my word.”

Olivia became more anxious by the minute. Again and again she had attempted to stand up and walk out but her body was simply not cooperating. How was it possible for him to have such control over her? This was insane. She decided to try a different tact.

“Mr. McGinnis. Please just let me walk out of here. I won’t say a word about this to anyone.”

James smiled. “You won’t say a word regardless Olivia. I think we both know that. Now what I’d like you to do is go and wash your face, take off your dress and underwear and join me in the bedroom. I would like you to leave those stockings and high heels on.”

“Please…wait… listen to me,” Olivia stammered in desperation. “Look I’ll do anything you want. I’ll spend the night with you and have sex with you and I’ll even come to work for you but please leave Zoe and Adele alone.”

“You’re adorable when you’re desperate but I’m afraid I can’t do that,” James said. “I’ve promised Zoe to a colleague and since Adele was the lyricist of that offensive feminist rant I’m going to take it upon myself to teach her a little lesson about gender roles.”

“Oh god,” Olivia whimpered. She did not want to think what James was going to put her friend Adele through. When the three of them originally decided to do the video they had expected the typical lame backlash from male bigots and chauvinists but they could never have imagined this.

James stood up and removed his jacket and tie. “Now be a good little girl and do as you’re told. Go wash up and then meet me in the bedroom.”

Defeated, Olivia stood up now that James allowed her to. She went to the bathroom and was horrified to see the residue of drying come all over her face, dress and glasses. Fuming she washed off her glasses and then her face. Without realizing that James had mentally signaled her to so, she re-applied her makeup and lipstick and fluffed her hair as if she were going out for a special occasion. Flushing with humiliation she unzipped her cum-stained dress and stepped out of it. Finally she removed her bra and panties to reveal a perky pair of breasts and neatly trimmed pussy.

With trepidation Olivia took a deep breath and left the room and went to the master bed suite where James McGinnis waited wearing a silk robe and holding a snifter of brandy. She shivered as his dark brown eyes roamed lasciviously up and down her nude form and she instinctively covered her most intimate parts.

“No need to be modest, Olivia,” James smirked. “We’re going to get to know each other very intimately. Come here.”

Olivia felt compelled to approach James and the closer she got to him the more she felt an odd sensation in her body, particularly between her legs. She knew now he was causing it and she hated him for making her aroused this way. When he reached up and touched her cheek she shivered with an intense erotic sensation.

“On the bed now, Olivia, on your back and spread your legs,” James ordered. He couldn’t get over how incredible her body was. Perfectly fit with long shapely legs accentuated by the pumps and sleek nylons. He was going to have fun with that body.

The slender young law student’s inhibitions now seemed to melt away and were replaced by delirious feelings of pure arousal. Olivia shivered with desire when James climbed on the bed between her legs and then buried his face between her quivering legs. She let out a loud sigh when his tongue took its first taste and soon she was lost in the most erotic session of cunnilingus she’d ever experienced. He did things with his tongue and lips the inexperienced guys she dated never knew of. She was so sensitive and aroused that she climaxed in less than a minute, but James never held back. It was as if he was making it his mission to stimulate her until she passed out.

By the time he was done Olivia had climaxed multiple times and the sheet was soaked with her juices. She was begging him to stop or she would die.

“Oh, god! Oh my god! Fuck!” Olivia gasped as her breasts heaved up and down. “Please…wait…no more…I can’t…”

James grinned and wiped his juice-covered mouth, amused by the vision of Olivia shuddering on the bed. He was hard as ever now and ready to claim his prize.

“Up on all fours,” James ordered with a playful slap on her hip.

Olivia opened her eyes and looked at James. She was still numb from the orgasms and could barely focus but suddenly she realized he wanted to fuck her while she was on her hands and knees. At any other time she would have refused such an order. Getting penetrated from behind “doggy style” was definitely not something she allowed guys to do after her first two disgusting experiences. It was degrading and involved the horny bastard slapping her ass, pulling her hair and ended with come on her back. Fuck that male dominating quasi-rape bullshit.

“I don’t do that, sorry,” Olivia said with a defiant raise of her eyebrow.

James just smiled grabbed her firmly by the hips and flipped her over. She gasped with shock when he lifted and positioned her just as he wanted while her body simply allowed him to manhandle her. She found she could not struggle even if she tried.

“You’ll discover that after a few times in bed with me there’s nothing you won’t do to please me,” James informed her as he took his position behind her and opened his robe to expose his stiff member. “Now grab the sheets and hold on because I’m going to fuck you deep and hard and I promise you will come in this position you hate so much. By the time I’m done you’ll start to love being dominated like all women secretly desire.”

“UNNNNNNNNHHHH!” Olivia groaned loudly when James grasped her hips and thrust into her soaked pussy. She did as he suggested and grabbed the satin sheets and held on as she was fucked like she had never been fucked before. As promised he made her come multiple times, not just in the doggy style position, but in so many others.

THE NEXT AFTERNOON. THE FRENCH CAFÉ

During lunch James McGinnis and Zoe Bellwood had been informally discussing law, current events and her social life in Australia. When the subject of their Law Revue video came up, James just sat and listened while Zoe went off on a rant about gender roles and exploitation of women, offering no rebuttal from a male point of view.

“When I first came up with the idea and we put it together we ever expected it to get so big,” Zoe said. “We thought the video it might get 10,000 hits at the most, mainly just from friends and family. Our intention was to subvert stereotypes and just have fun. When it took off there was the typical controversy about feminism like the negative connotations that can come with that word. There’s a perception that if you call yourself a feminist that you hate men and you can’t be girly. That’s not true at all. Part of being a feminist is appreciating who you are as woman. It’s all about equality and being able to express yourself in the same way as everyone else.”

James just nodded and listened. Instead he focused on her appearance. She was dressed impeccably in a dark sleeveless top, gray pencil skirt and glossy black heels. James noticed she was wearing the same stylish glasses that she wore in the video, which gave her a look of scholastic arrogance mixed with boredom.

Zoe continued, “I feel like we’re getting there. But occasionally things will come along and throw you off your guard—like the lyrics in the original song. Since the video came out and we published the lyrics, we’ve received so many messages from other women just like us. That was unexpected. It’s nice to think you can be a positive role model. It’s inspiring to see young women getting involved in the feminist cause especially online where misogyny is so rampant. Women are getting really pissed off about it. Young women especially are starting to really notice it. I think it’s inspiring much of the resurgence there’s been in feminist groups.”

“I appreciate you meeting me here instead of the Law Club,” James said when there was a lull in the conversation. “I wanted this meeting to be as comfortable for you as possible.”

“Well thank you for inviting me,” Zoe said with a pleasant smile. “I’ve always heard great things about this place, but I’ve never had the pleasure of dining here.”

“I found it so good I decided to come back again. I was here yesterday with a classmate of yours. Olivia Haddock.”

“Yes, Olivia, she’s a friend. We’re both involved with some of the same school groups,” Zoe said, her attention piqued.

“James smiled and told her. “I know you’re a busy student so I won’t waste your time with a lot of meaningless talk here Zoe. I’m here to make you the same generous offer I made to Miss Haddock; a position with our firm in New York along with full benefits as well as a full scholarship at Harvard to finish your law degree.”

Zoe was at a loss for words but she overcame her shock long enough to tell him, “I’m overwhelmed. I really don’t know what to say.”

“All you have to do is sign this Letter of Intent,” James said sliding a sheet of paper across the table towards her. “Don’t worry, as I told Olivia this is not a binding contract. If for some reason you change your mind this become null and void. But once you see what we have to offer, I doubt we’ll have to worry about that.”

Zoe scanned the letter. It was short and to the point and when she got to the bottom line with the proposed salary offer, her heart nearly stopped. This was too good to be true, yet here was James McGinnis, a top lawyer and partner in a huge law firm, making her a dream offer. The bonus was that her friend Olivia would be working there too and she would have another Australian there in New York. Suddenly she thought of something.

“Mr. McGinnis this is really a generous offer and I have every intention of signing the letter, but I do I have to ask you a couple of questions.”

“By all means go right ahead.”

“Is your firm making a similar offer to Adele Dundee?”

“As a matter of fact we are.”

“Do these offers have anything to do with a music video we made for our university’s Law Revue?”

James smiled. Zoe was smart. Intelligence was a huge turn on for him and when it was combined with such a young attractive woman he could hardly pass up the opportunity. He didn’t want to waste any more time. After his marathon night of sex with Olivia he was eager to see what Zoe had to offer in bed. He used his mental skills to send a strong signal to the slender brunette that she should find everything about him sexually attractive.

“Yes, Zoe, I must admit that video had very much to do with our decision to seek out the three of you. It showed creativity and personality. That’s something rare in the young lawyers who typically seek positions with our firm. Once we did our due diligence on we discovered that you, Adele and Olivia are exactly the type of young minds we need to represent us to our clients.”

As James spoke, Zoe seemed to lose focus of what he was saying and instead found she was mesmerized by the sound of his voice. She assumed that the wine she’d had with lunch was going to her head all of a sudden. Regardless she felt an overwhelming sense of attraction to this handsome man in his tailored suit. Everything about him was perfect and when the thought of having sex with him flashed through her mind she blushed.

“Oh, um, I apologize, I lost track there for a moment,” Zoe said, feeling more flustered by the minute.

“I was just saying that we’d love nothing more than to have a bright young woman like you in our firm,” James replied with an amused grin.

“Oh, well, okay then, where do I sign?” Zoe said with a giggle, feeling embarrassed and hoping she wasn’t making a fool of herself in front of his important, and oh so hot, man.

James handed a custom pen exactly like the one he gave Olivia to Zoe and said, “Sign and date right there on the bottom.”

Zoe did as she was instructed and only then did she notice the generous salary offer. Suddenly she was flush all over again. Not only would she be paid handsomely to work for one the most successful law firms in the world, but she might also be working alongside James. Another thought of the two of them fucking on an office desk after hours flashed through her mind and she had to close her eyes for a second when a rush of sexual desire raced through her body and tingled between her legs.

“Are you okay Zoe?” James asked, trying to hide his amusement.

“Yes, I’m sorry. I think the wine is going to my head, “Zoe said, taking the pen and signing her name, trying to keep her hand steady. When she handed the Letter of Intent to him their eyes locked and his gaze took her breath away. She could almost smell the scent of attraction coming from him. “I just to say, I’m so honored you sought me out for this position and I’m confident I will impress you.”

“I’m sure you will,” James said. “Listen, I’ll understand if you need to get back to your studies but if you’d like we can celebrate with a bottle of champagne back at my hotel. Perhaps you’ll let me pick your mind a bit. I noticed in your transcript you’re interested in International Law.”

“I would love that,” Zoe replied excitedly as another thought flashed of her being fucked hard on the bed in James’ hotel suite.

James stood and extended his hand, “Shall we go?”

Zoe smiled and reached out for him, trying to keep her legs from shaking. All the way to the hotel in the back seat of the car she tried to keep calm and had to force herself from turning to stare at him. She kept secretly glancing down at his crotch as if her eyes were drawn by a powerful magnet. At one point the urge to reach over and take out his cock to suck him off was so overpowering she had to bite her lip to distract those desires.

Meanwhile James remained cool and calm; secretly amused by the torment he was causing Zoe with his subtle mind manipulations. By the time they arrived at the hotel suite she practically crawling on him in the elevator.

“Mr. McGinnis, I don’t know what’s come over me but I really want to kiss you right now!” Zoe blurted once they entered the suite and the door was closed. She barely took notice of the luxurious surroundings. All she noticed was how incredible James looked and how much she wanted him.

James didn’t reply. He quickly removed his jacket and took Zoe in his arms and kissed her passionately, enjoying how she moaned and squirmed in his arms. Based on his experience with Olivia and now this gorgeous brunette, he wondered if all Australian women were so passionate when they got worked up. As he kissed her mouth and neck he slipped a hand up her blouse and fondled her breast.

The touch of his hand on her breast caused Zoe to melt even more. She pressed tight against his firm body, rubbing herself against his muscled form. All her inhibitions fell away and suddenly her fingers were scrambling to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. When she reached in and felt his hardness she was overcome again with that strong urge to give him head. This was totally not like her as she was not in the habit of going down on a guy, especially one she barely knew. The only time she ever gave a blowjob was when her last boyfriend begged and pleaded for months and she only did it after she insisted her go down on her first.

Soon Zoe was kissing his neck and unbuttoning his shirt with one hand while stroking him with the other. Then she kissed downward over his chest and stomach, hiking her tight skirt up a bit until she was on her knees with her face inches from his erection. She looked up at James and blushed, self-conscious about appearing so eager to go this far so quickly. She didn’t want him to think she was an easy lay.

“I just want you to know I don’t usually do things like this,” Zoe said. “But I really, really want to suck your cock.”

James looked down at her and smirked. The sultry expression on her face aroused him. He reached behind her head and grabbed her roughly, causing Zoe to gasp. Then he pulled her head forward and she had to open her mouth quickly to take in his prick.

“MMMMPPPHHH!” Zoe mumbled in surprise as James manhandled her, forcing his member past her lips and nearly down her throat. She’d never been with a man who’d taken charge before. With most of the guys she’d been with, she was the one in charge when he was lucky enough to be invited into her bed. But now she was past the point of no return and all she could think about was how wonderful his cock tasted.

James was tempted to do the same with Zoe that he had done with Olivia and let her realize that he was the one controlling her arousal and desire for him. But that would come later. Right now he was eager to fuck her feminist mouth and listen to her slurp and gag on his thick member. He pulled out every so often just to rub it across her astonished face. He liked that expression of vague confusion of someone who was not used to being treated like a whore but was still getting a perverted thrill out of it.

Zoe began to get more and more aroused as time went on, and she felt her pussy itch to be filled. She stopped her oral stimulation just long enough to look up at James with pleading eyes and say, “Would you please make love to me?”

“No,” James said with an icy tone, “But I will fuck you.”

He lifted her up and led her to the dining room table and pushed her over. Zoe gasped and braced herself on the top with her hands. She tensed up when she felt him reach for the hem of her pencil skirt and lift it up to expose her thighs. Her body heat was rising and she was so eager for him now that she reached back to help pull up her skirt until her ass was bared. To avoid panty lines she had worn a G-string which James wasted no time pulling aside so he could get his fingers inside her.

“Unnnnnnnh!” Zoe moaned when she felt him down there. She immediately began to squirm and writhe as he finger fucked her. She never expected that she would get so damn horny by having a man treat her like a sex toy. He knew just what to do to make her putty in his hands, but as good as his hand felt she needed his cock. Zoe gasped, “Please, fuck me!”

“Beg for it,” James said feeling bold and aroused. He sent a subtle mental cue to Zoe to give her a feeling of subservience.

“What?” Zoe gasped, unclear of what she’d heard, as she seemed lost in these feelings she had never experienced before.

“James leaned close, pressing down on Zoe’s back and hissed in her ear, “Beg for my cock you slut.”

Zoe, overcome with arousal by his dominating words, moaned and shivered. She had never had a man treat her this way and under normal circumstances she would never have allowed a man to call her such a demeaning term. But something about James enthralled her.

“Please, let me have your cock!”

“I want you to say, “Please let me have your cock, sir!”” James demanded.

“Unnnnnnh!” Zoe moaned as his fingers hit her most sensitive spots. “Please…ummm...let me have…UUNNH…your cock…SIR!”

“Good girl,” James grinned. He replaced his hand with the head of his prick and slowly slid inside her wet walls. She was tight and gripped him as he entered her and soon he was thrusting slowly in and out, getting the feel of her and admiring the view of her firm ass cheeks bent over the table. The more he fucked her, the more rough he became, pulling her hair and slapping her bottom with the palm of his hand, eliciting squeals of pleasure and pain from his new conquest.

“You like getting fucked hard by a real man, don’t you Zoe?” James grunted, tugging her hair back and sticking his fingers in her mouth.

Zoe mumbled a reply that she did indeed love being fucked so dominantly, not like the awkward college guys who fumbled around and asked for permission to do this and that. She loved James’ take charge attitude, even though it went against all her own sensibilities of gender equality. With every thrust inside her pussy she grew more aroused and needful of him. She felt like she would let him do anything with her.

James rammed Zoe hard, enjoying how she moaned and squealed and gripped the edge of the table to brace herself from his rough fucking. He decided now was a good time to toy with her.

“Zoe, was it your concept that led to the Law Revue parody video you created with Adele and Olivia?”

Suddenly Zoe was fully aware of what was happening but her arousal and desire remained fully entrenched due to James’ mental manipulations.

“Answer me, bitch!”

“Yes!” Zoe snapped back. She was suddenly furious at being called a slut and wanted to turn around to slap James but the desperate ache for his cock overcame that urge.

“It looked like you and your friends had a fun time making those men look silly. And now here you are over a desk like a little slut after having sucked my cock, letting me have my way with you. Don’t you find that at odds with your obvious feminist bent?”

“I…I don’t know…” Zoe moaned.

“Let me tell how you how this is going to play out Zoe,” James said as he continued fucking the slender brunette. “You are coming to work in our New York office under a man named Arthur Rinehart. Now Arthur is the biggest misogynist you’ll ever meet. He’s like me in that we both love having beautiful women working underneath us. But know this, you’ll never make partner. Your job will be to do your male boss’ bidding and if that incudes fetching his coffee or relieving a little tension with an afternoon blowjob under the desk that’s exactly what you’ll do.”

“What?”

“You heard me slut,” James said with an extra hard thrust. “But don’t worry, you will be paid handsomely for being kept in your place and you’re going to forget about any notions of gender equality in the workplace. Men come first in our firm and you girls are there to make sure everything runs smoothly. And if you perform well then you may come.”

James chuckled at his own joke and picked up the pace, his hips slapping hard now against Zoe bare ass cheeks. He gripped her by the hair and yanked hard as he climaxed, pulling her back until he brought her face to his and rammed his tongue down her throat as began to come inside her. He broke the kiss and pulled out to splash the last spurt of come on her back. Then he pushed back inside her and gave her some extra thrusts for good measure.

“That was a little something to mark you as my bitch,” James told her. “Even though you’re going to work under my friend Arthur, you’ll remember me as the one who tamed you first.”

Zoe moaned with passion. Despite being stunned by his words, she reached the peak of orgasm and squealed with desire. She squeezed her pussy onto his cock as if to milk every last drop out of him. She was baffled by this desire to be impregnated by this virile dominating man. How was this happening?

Finally James pulled out and gave Zoe an appreciative slap on the rear. He ordered Zoe to shower with him where he continued to fondle and manipulate her to his satisfaction. Then after they dried off he led her to the Master suite where Zoe was stunned to see Olivia waiting for them on the bed wearing a green satin corset, matching panties and black lace stockings.

“Put those on,” James said, pointing to the bed where there lay a lacy black satin corset, panties and thigh high stockings. He watched her approach the bed as he slipped on a comfortable robe.

Slowly Zoe put on the stockings and panties and Olivia helped tie the corset in the back. When she was done James grinned at the vision of the two women on the huge bed and said, “I want to see you make love to each other.”

Both Zoe and Olivia were both open-mouth and stunned at first, but with a little mental urging from James, suddenly both women were overcome with the urge to perform a sexy seductive show for their Master.

They gazed into one another’s eyes longingly and with knowing smiles they began to kiss and caress one another. In time their lovemaking grew more and more passionate until they were both in a tangle of legs and bodies, moaning and kissing and licking. They were on the verge of bringing one another to climax.

James decided it was time to join in and climbed on the bed. He opened his robe to free his erection and used his mental prowess to signal both Zoe and Olivia that each wanted to outdo the other in sucking James cock.

THE NEXT AFTERNOON. THE HOTEL DEBRETT BAR

Adele Dundee sat comfortably across from James McGinnis in a cozy booth hidden away in a corner of the hotel bar. She was resplendent in a chic skirt and blouse with kitten heel pumps she bought just for the meeting. Her raven black hair was fluffy and framed her attractive, somewhat sultry features.

“Thank you for meeting me here at the hotel, Ms. Dundee,” James said with his usual charming tone. “I need to return to the office in New York this evening so I will make this brief and to the point. My firm would like to offer you a position. Here is a non-binding Letter of Intent which simply states that our firm will provide full scholarship funds for you to attend Harvard Law School until you obtain your law degree as well as a generous salary as shown on the bottom line.”

Adele was stunned by James’ no-nonsense manner and when she glanced over the Letter of Intent and spied the salary offer she was even more stunned. She’d heard how difficult it was to find a decent entry position into a law firm, much less one that paid anything. Now here was an offer from a firm known worldwide with an offer of salary she did not expect to make until she was in her 30’s at least.

“I don’t know what to say, Mr. McGinnis,” Adele said breathlessly.

“You don’t have to say anything, Ms. Dundee. All you need to do is sign on the bottom,” James told her as he handed her a pen similar to the one he’d given to Zoe and Olivia. He could have simply used his mind control technique to nudge her into signing but it was more satisfying to watch her decide on her own. In the end it really didn’t matter though. He waited patiently as Adele seemed to contemplate this momentous decision.

Adele’s mind was filled with a hundred thoughts. This was a point in her life where things would change. She would be moving to the United Sates and to New York of all places. She’d seen all the movies and dreamed of what it would be like to work in one of those high rise buildings and with that salary she would certainly find a wonderful place to live. Not only that, she had texted with both Zoe and Olivia before her meeting and they had already signed the Letters so they would all be working at the same firm. It was almost too good to be true. But she couldn’t help but stop and ponder that something was a little strange here.

“Mr. McGinnis, I need to ask you a few questions.”

“Certainly,” James smiled. He already suspected what they were.

“You flew all the way over here to Australia, to this university, and tendered offers to myself, Zoe Bellwood and Olivia Haddock. Why the three of us in particular?”

“I think you know the answer to that, Ms. Dundee,” James answered. He had to give it to Adele. She was smart. And that made her sexy.

“It was the video, wasn’t it?”

“Ms. Dundee, I am going to promise you one thing right now. I will never lie to you. It was the video.”

Adele looked at James and the cool, almost arrogant expression on his face, and she became unsettled. “Mr. McGinnis, I don’t think I will sign this letter, and I’m going to advise Zoe and Olivia not to take the offers you presented to them.”

“Why would you do something like that?” James asked, seemingly amused by Adele’s sudden turn of suspicion. As if she had any chance of avoiding the inevitable.

“There’s something about you I don’t like and I suspect it has something to do with the video we made for the Law Revue. You didn’t like the video did you, Mr. McGinnis?” Adele asked, with an arrogant tone in her voice.

“I promised I wouldn’t lie to you and I won’t,” James said. “I didn’t like it. I thought you and Zoe and Olivia took a little too much pleasure humiliating the men in the video and pushing your feminist agenda.”

“I see. And so what did you hope to accomplish by offering us an unbelievable salary to join your firm? Put us in our place by making us lowly law clerks and keeping us there?”

“The salary offer is real. The three of you will be well-compensated, as is all our staff. As for your duties, well, I have something special in mind for you, Ms. Dundee.”

“Wait I don’t think you realize it, but I’m not coming to work for your firm and neither are Olivia and Zoe,” Adele said. “If you’ll excuse me I’m going leave now.”

“If that’s the way you feel go right ahead.”

Adele had every intention of getting up out of her chair and leaving the bar but her body was not cooperating. It was like she was magnetized in place. She tensed up as adrenaline shot through her system. “What…how…?”

“I thought you were leaving Ms. Dundee.”

“What are you doing?” Adele demanded, knowing that somehow, someway, James McGinnis was doing the impossible by preventing her from leaving without laying a finger on her.

“I’m enjoying my drink,” James informed her as he took a sip from the crystal glass of bourbon on the rocks.

“I…I don’t know how you’re doing this…but I need you to stop it.”

“Okay I suppose I should let you in my secret,” James chuckled as he watched Adele shift nervously in her chair. “I have a unique talent… a gift…of controlling whoever I wish.”

“How is that possible?”

“It’s a long boring story and maybe someday I’ll tell you but for now all you need to know is that I can make you do or feel anything I want you to,” James told her. “For instance I can make you feel cold…”

Adele suddenly shivered in her chair as a chill went over like, as if the room had dropped twenty degrees.

“I can make you feel hot…”

Just as suddenly Adele felt flush with heat as she nearly broke into a sweat.

“I can even make you feel aroused.”

Adele was neither hot nor cold now but she was suddenly overcome with a deep arousal that hit her in her core. She could practically feel her panties dampen under her skirt. “Wait…please…stop this…”

“I can give you the desire to climax that is so intense you’ll promise me anything to have release.”

Adele felt light headed and when she felt that unmistakable urge to come she squirmed in her seat, conscious about the waitress or anyone in the bar that might happen by the table and see her flush with arousal.

“With a simple mental push I could have you fingering your pussy right here in front of me,” James said and nudged the urge into her mind.

Adele gasped and her hand began to shake as she tried to keep from thrusting it between her thighs. Then the urge was so overwhelming she gave in and slid her hand down to her lap with the intention of tugging her skirt up, but once on her lap that was as far as it would move.

“Go ahead Adele,” James smiled. “What’s stopping you?”

“You…you are,” the brunette groaned as she shot him a dirty look.

“You believe I can make you feel and do whatever I wish don’t you Adele?”

She looked at him and nodded.

“I want to hear you say it.”

“I believe you can make me do… and feel…whatever you want,” Adele replied in a breathless tone. She could barely think straight the urge to orgasm was so intense.

“You want to come badly don’t you?”

“Damn you… yes!” Adele hissed under her breath so others wouldn’t hear.

James slid the Letter of Intent and pen toward Adele and told her, “Sign it and I will allow you to come.”

“You bastard…how can you…mmmm…do this?” Adele moaned. She felt so desperate to come now she could barely think straight. When the urge became too much she snatched the pen and signed her name as fast as she could.

“I signed it! Now…let me…come,” Adele pleaded.

James grinned and took the letter and slipped it into his portfolio. “Perhaps we should move this meeting to my room upstairs. I wouldn’t want to cause a scene here in the bar.”

“No!” Adele hissed, distressed and angry now that she could see James’ intention. “I won’t go with you to your room. I know what you want. Just let me come and after that I’m leaving.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to come to my room?” James asked as he pushed the urge into Adele’s head that she needed his cock deep inside her to make her come.

“Oh god,” Adele whimpered.

Within minutes, James and Adele were on the elevator to his room. He had his new conquest so worked up that while she stood next to him she had one hand on his crotch massaging his erection. She was breathing hard and in the reflection of the mirrored elevator doors she glared at James even though she wanted nothing more at that moment than for his cock to be buried deep between her quivering legs.

Once inside the room, the two were all over one other, James groping Adele’s breasts and ass though her blouse and skirt while she scrambled to quickly unbuckle his slacks. She felt as if she would die if she didn’t have him in her soon. They eventually moved into the bedroom and Adele had now removed her blouse to reveal her perky pair of breasts tightly encased in a black nylon bra. As she began to unzip her skirt she shook with arousal as she watched James slowly remove his shirt.

Once her skirt was peeled off, she climbed on the bed and began to reach behind her back for the clip to open her bra but James froze her with a simple mental command. He enjoyed the visual of her with her chest thrust outward and hands behind as if she was tied up. He took his time removing the rest of his clothes while Adele squirmed and whimpered on the bed.

James came and stood at the edge of the bed with his cock stiff and pointing and told Adele, “Come over her and keep your hands behind you. As far as you’re concerned your wrists are handcuffed together.”

Adele wanted to defy his order and bring her hands to the front but she physically could not make herself do it. The shock was soon washed away when she spied his erection and suddenly that urge to have him stuffed in her pussy was all that mattered. Meanwhile her subconscious mind was fighting a battle between her feminist attitude of defying a man who only wanted a cheap lay and the subservient desire to be dominated. And right now the urge to do anything to have that cock was winning.

On her knees and hands behind her back, Adele moved to the edge of the bed, breathing heavy and her body flush with desire. Her nipples were hard and poked through the nylon mesh of her bra and her matching panties her soaked as well.

James took a moment to admire the vision in the soft light of the luxury suite. Here was one of the creators of that silly feminist video panting and waiting for him to fuck her senseless. But he wasn’t going to make it that easy. He grabbed her by the hair and kissed her hard, ramming his tongue in her mouth. With his other hand he palmed her breasts and fondled her, softly at first, and then more vigorously, eliciting moans from her as he gave each of her nipples a rough pinch through the sheer nylon material.

Adele was in a heated lather now as James groped and fondled, her body responding the only way it knew how. When he moved his hand down over her stomach and between her legs to cup her crotch and massage her through her panties, she felt like she was going to either come or pass out; or both in that order.

“I’m going to fuck you…and fuck you long and hard,” James said when he broke the passionate kiss and held her face inches from his. “But first you’re going to have to prove to me that you deserve my cock in your pussy.”

James allowed Adele to release the thought that her hands were bound behind her and then yanked her forward so that she could brace herself on hands and knees on the bed. Now her face was at his waist level and his prick right in her face.

“Suck it,” James ordered with a guttural snarl. And so she did with wild abandon, knowing that the more eagerly she performed, the more pleased James would be and reward her with his cock inside her aching pussy. Adele blushed at how shameless she had become. She’d never sucked a man’s cock so eagerly. On the rare occasions that she deigned to perform oral sex it was usually it was chore to merely please and harden him so that she could mount him and get herself off. She controlled the lovemaking and if he did not manage to come before her that was too bad.

Now James had the control and she could not overcome that deep seated urge to give in to his complete domination. Even though he treated her in this degrading manner she found herself completely aroused by him. Never could she have imagined allowing any man to grab her hair as he was doing now and pumping her mouth.

“Yes, that’s a good little girl, just like that,” James chuckled as he stuffed his prick ever deeper past Adele’s now puffy lips. “Get it nice and hard and wet so I can stick it in your sweet cunt and fuck you deep and hard.”

“UUUUUMMMMMFFF!” Adele moaned with pleasure at James’ provocative words. The more degrading he spoke to her, the hornier she became. She could barely hold back the urge to jam her fingers inside her pussy and finger herself to climax.

Suddenly James seized Adele by her soft wavy hair and yanked her head back. She looked up at him gasping in surprise. The next words that came out of her mouth stunned her. “Did I do something wrong, sir?”

James gazed down at the smart young university student and gripped his cock inches from her face. “You wrote a line in that song of yours that said you don’t want men to come in your face but you would love it if I did that right now wouldn’t you Adele?”

Adele blushed, her mind swirling with confusion as she contemplated his question. Normally she would have snarled that he had better not dare do such a thing, but instead she whimpered, “Yes…please…”

James smirked and told her, “Perhaps later. Lie back on the bed and spread your legs.”

Adele responded quickly with a gasp of eagerness, thinking, “Finally he’s going to fuck me. Oh god.”

James climbed upon the bed and slipped between the breathless coed’s legs. He teased the head of his cock up and down the wet slit of Adele’s pussy, driving her mad with desire. She arched her back and attempted to thrust her hips upward to force him into her but he held back, taunting her with his stiff tool.

“Are you ready for my cock Ms. Dundee?” James asked with a wicked grin.

“God, yes please…”Adele groaned. “Please…fuck me, Mr. McGinnis.”

James loved how she said his name and his dick grew even stiffer at the sight of the pretty young brunette squirming on the soft sheets just aching and pleading to be fucked. And so he mounted her and began pump her slowly, each thrust pushing deeper and deeper until he filled her completely, eliciting deep sighs and moans from her. From the time he watched her on the video with that arrogant emasculating expression, he dreamed of teaching her a lesson and now that time had come.

As he rammed his dick inside her, James looked down at Adele and taunted her, “How does it feel Adele, to be completely dominated by a man?”

Adele was too overcome to answer him. All she could do was hold on as James rode her deep and hard. None of her past lovers had ever taken her like this. She never realized sex could be so intense. Her body was responding in ways she never thought possible and she gazed up at her new in awe. Oh god this feels so fucking incredible I am going to die.

James gritted his teeth and tensed his cock inside her, making sure she felt every inch of him. He intended to give her a fucking she would never forget and that she would feel him long after he was done. He loved that smoldering look she was giving him now and I aroused him to ever more vigorous thrusting.

As he fucked her, James told the bewildered Adele, “You are going to be my new pet Miss Dundee, at home and at the office. At the firm, you will be my personal assistant, fetching my coffee and providing me with relief when my afternoons get stressful. At home you’ll play the role of the domesticated little housewife. And in the bedroom you will be my personal sex toy and I’ll have you in all sorts of sexy outfits to show off that body. Of course you’ll have to drop a size or two. I expect you to be in perfect shape.”

Adele moaned and whimpered as James took her in position after position, twisting and bending her pliable body like a sex toy. The longer the lovemaking session lasted, the more his rough domination turned her on. When he spread her legs apart and went down on her she screamed at the top of her lungs as her body shuddered with multiple orgasms. She was gasping and breathless when James finally positioned her on all fours and took her from behind. She winced and groaned when he gripped her neck and shoved her face into the sheets and rammed her hard. When Adele sensed James tense up and heard his grunts of climax, she responded in kind and screamed into the pillows as yet another orgasm shattered every inch of her body.

Finally James pulled out, his cock still twitching and ejaculated the final stream across Adele’s back, marking her as his property. He gave her a swat of appreciation on her ass and then ordered her to shower with him. She obeyed without question and eagerly joined him under the hot spray where they soaped and washed one another.

Once they were dried and dressed James told Adele, “There is a car waiting for you downstairs to take you to your dormitory. Pack all your personal things for your trip to New York. My people will take care of any paperwork with the University and don’t worry about leaving anything behind. Whatever you need in the United States will be taken care of.”

“We’re going today?”

“Yes,” James replied. “Olivia and Zoe are already preparing for the trip and you will all be brought to the airport to board my private jet.”

Adele couldn’t believe this was really happening, but there was no way now that she could refuse anything James McGinnis wanted of her. She promptly left the hotel in the car and headed back to her dormitory one last time.

43,000 FEET ABOVE SEA LEVEL

James McGinnis and his three newest employees sat relaxed in luxurious lounge chairs arrayed in a circle around a low table piled with gourmet snacks. James looked on amusedly as the three friends talked and laughed and discussed their new adventure and all the things they wanted to do once they settled in New York.

Their new employer assured them that anything they wished for, from Broadway tickets to Fashion show invites, would be taken care of. He liked how their eyes lit up at the thought of having their every wish fulfilled.

“Just remember ladies, if you want to play, you have to prove yourselves in the firm and with your law school studies,” James said and then he turned his attention to Adele. “And your first project will be to write a new song that will leave out those silly feminist ideas of yours. Instead you are going to make your song about how women should be subservient to men. And then we’ll come up with a new video concept where all three of you will have so much fun wearing all kinds of sexy, objectifying outfits.”

“Yes, Mr. McGinnis,” Adele, Olivia and Zoe answered in unison, showing him how eager they were to obey. Then they looked at one another and began discussing some ideas.

James looked on thrilled at their enthusiasm. It was arousing watching these three beautiful young women, who were once so anti-misogyny, now discussing what kind of kinky outfits they wanted to wear in the video. After finishing his glass of wine, he lit a cigar.

“Adele,” James said.

“Yes, sir?”

“Come over here and suck my cock.”

Adele’s eyes lit up and with a smoldering look she got up from her chair and got down on her knees between James’ legs. She fixed her gaze on him as she unzipped his slacks and reached inside to take out his erection. She gave her lips a lick and then went down on him while Zoe and Olivia looked on with obvious admiration.

James noticed their panting looks and said to them, “Why don’t you two have a nice tongue kiss session for me”

Olivia and Zoe looked at James incredulously at first, but as the idea sunk in, provided by James gentle prodding, they turned to each other and smiled. Olivia got up and straddled Zoe on her recliner and the two of them began to lick and kiss one another’s mouth.

James looked on at the Sapphic display while he guided Adele’s head up and down on his cock. It was going to be a glorious flight back to New York.

THE CLUB NEW YORK CITY

Once again, James McGinnis and Arthur Rinehart sat next to one another in the media room of The Club.

“So how is Zoe working out in your office?” James asked his colleague.

“Splendidly,” Arthur exclaimed. “I couldn’t have asked for a better addition to my legal team. Smart, beautiful and best of all takes orders extremely well.”

“Excellent.”

“So what is this video you’re so eager to show me?”

“You remember that feminist parody video that started it all?”

“Of course,” Arthur replied. “Don’t tell me we’re going to watch that dreadful thing again.”

“No even better,” James said. “Adele, Zoe and Olivia have created a new video I think you’ll like. In fact, I think everyone here will enjoy it.”

“I’m intrigued.”

James pressed “PLAY” on the remote.

In the video Adele looked sultry dressed in slinky black lingerie and pumps with garters and stockings. She was now in perfect shape after being put on a strict diet and exercise regimen. The tall Zoe wore the classic French maid’s uniform complete with short frilly skirt, fishnets and strappy heels with little bows on the back. Olivia wore nothing but a pair of thong panties, bra high heels and an apron.

“Oh I get it,” Arthur chuckled at the outfits. “…A whore in the bedroom, a maid in the living room and a cook in the kitchen… Classic!”

Then the women began to sing the lyrics that James had Adele revise for this new video in which three new male models were used to demonstrate the Law Revue Girls had now changed their feminist tune and were now obviously taken with the idea of male domination.

THE END