The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rednex 4

Synopsis: A direct continuation of “Rednex 3”

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The actors:

  • Lydia Jones had a daughter Callie, and son Troy. She was 50, and a widower.
  • Jim Baker (Lydia’s brother) 57, and daughters Beth 22, and Maggie 18.
  • Zara 19, her mom Karen 44, and her brother Bill 20.

Beth sighed with delight as Troy ploughed her asshole.

“Your son’s got such a huge cock!” Jim smiled as he held his sister’s hand. “Yes, it’s so amazing,” Lydia smiled as she wiped Jim’s sperm from her chin.

Maggie and Callie, kissing cousins were next to Beth and Troy, in the same bed, doing ’69.

“I can’t believe you’re pregnant!” Jim said as he looked down at the small bump on Lydia’s stomach.

“My son’s so virile!” she grinned “What can I say?”

“You should impregnate us, Daddy!” Beth groaned as Troy thrust into her anus…

Jim looked with surprise at his sister, as if seeking her counsel.

“You should… your daughter’s will make such fine mothers…” Lydia said as she went over to Beth and kneeling in front of her niece offered her pussy to Beth’s willing tongue.

“Come fuck me!” Troy said.

“What?” Jim gasped.

“Go, on…,” Lydia assured her brother..

“Please Uncle Jim…,”

“I… I’ve never fucked a guy before…”

“You can tell me if my ass is better than Beth’s” Troy urged.

“Go on, Daddy!” Maggie urged looking up from between her cousin’s thighs.

“I…”, Jim gasped.. His cock was certainly hard.

Maggie pushed her face back into Cassie’s thighs as Jim got on the bed behind his nephew.

He lined up Troy’s hips and pushed forward “Oh, fuckkkk!” he gasped as he felt how tight Troy’s asshole was…

“Fuck, Uncle Jim!” Troy shivered “Your cock’s huge!”

Troy shivered and came, shooting his load into Beth’s rectum. She was pushed forward, burying her mouth deeper in her aunt’s thighs…

“Oh, fuckkkkkkk!”, Jim gasped as he felt Troy’s hips buck. He began coming right away. He almost fell forward onto his nephew as his cock unleashed a huge dump of come.

Troy pushed back harder onto his uncle’s cock, his anus contracting and relaxing, milking as much man-juice as he could.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” Jim cried as he slowly pulled out of his nephew’s tight backside.

“So who’s got the best ass-hole?” Lydia asked…

“I think your son’s is great… but…I’m going to have to say you do, Sis” he said.

She smiled.

Just then the phone rang.

“For fuck’s sake!” Beth spat as she held it towards Maggie. “It’s your ex-girlfriend again!”

Maggie took the phone “I told you I don’t want to speak to you?”

“But…?” Zara cried.

“Are you stupid you dumb fucking cunt?” Maggie spat and hung up.

“I thought you’d broken up with her…?” Jim said.

“I told her…,” Maggie began.

“What’s this?” Lydia asked

“Oh, it’s my daughter’s girlfriend…” Jim said

“Ex!” Maggie said.

“Since we discovered incest-love,” Beth explained “We don’t need to fuck anyone outside the family…”

“I told her we are through…,” Maggie said “I even blocked her on my cell phone…”

“Don’t stress about it, honey,” Lydia said as she went and sat next to her niece. As she did Callie scooted out of the way. She went over to her brother and started licking the come out of his asshole…

“Maybe consider getting a restraining order?” Lydia said.

“Her mom’s the chief of police!” Maggie said.

“Really?”

“Yeah!” Maggie said as she looked down and watched her aunt’s fingers move between her legs. Maggie sighed as Lydia’s fingers moved into her.

“We’ll just have to try and make it more clear…,” Jim said.

“I don’t know how much more clear we can make it, Daddy?” Maggie said.

Jim went over to his daughter and she took his cock in her mouth. She then shared his cock with her aunt as Lydia masturbated her…

Their orgy lasted till 4am

* * *

Jim woke to feel his sister stirring. Lydia smiled as her brother’s cock was still hard inside of her… they’d slept locked as one body…

“What’s up, Sis?” he asked.

“I heard something…,” she said as she pulled off of him… “Downstairs!”

He sat up, alert. He reached over and shook his nephew Troy whose hard cock was buried up his sister’s ass.

“Hmmm?” Troy moaned.

“Wake up…,” Jim urged.

“What is it?”

“Your mom heard..,” Jim paused. Now he heard it.

He slipped off the bed, as did his nephew. Both men, hard as a rock, their bodies modified to be buff and chiseled…

Jim grabbed a baseball bat and he threw it to his nephew. He then signalled with his eyes. Troy nodded. They slipped out of the room.

Now all the women were up, alerted. Beth took a 9mm out of the sideboard and cocked it to put one in the chamber.

“What the fuck?” screamed a woman and then there was a commotion, and then nothing.

“It’s alright!” Jim called from downstairs

The women rushed down.

“Who the fuck is that?” Lydia asked seeing the unconscious woman on the floor.

“Shit!” Maggie spat, “It’s Zara”

“Who’s Zara?” Troy asked.

“My ex”, Maggie said.

“How the fuck did she get…,” Jim began.

“I told her how to prize the cellar window open…,” Maggie confessed, “It’s how she’d get in and come up to my bedroom and…, well…she’s not one of us…”

“She’s not family,” Beth said.

“No, she’s not,” Maggie said. She felt no attraction for Zara anymore.

“What the fuck are we going to do about her?” Lydia asked.

“How much Rednex do we have left?” Jim asked.

“Plenty, Daddy,” Beth said.

He had a wry smile on his face.

* * *

Zara woke up in her bedroom sporting a massive headache. She sat up and the clutched her head… there was a bruise there… She had no idea how she’d got back to her home…

She tried to think of what had been her last memory… She had none of the bat swinging and connecting with her head… She also had a sweet after-taste in her mouth. Zara had no memory of drinking anything sweet.

She staggered out into the hall and then wondered why she’d even gone there…

She smelled something nice. It was like something delicious.

Zara found herself outside her brother’s bedroom. She opened the door and was hit by a strong masculine smell. Unconsciously she licked her lips.

Bill was working out with a barbell. He wore shorts and a singlet.

Zara inhaled his musk. Her nipples were rock hard. She watched him with staring, hungry eyes.

Zara found her way inside, and still wasn’t totally aware of her own actions, she was operating on instinct.

She suddenly felt something between her legs. She looked down, only then noticing she was naked… and there in her rich thick new growth of pubic hairs she felt it… her clit.. She watched it grow… Literally grow before her eyes till it stuck out a half inch long.

“What the fuck?” Bill gasped seeing her. He put the barbell down.

She felt no shame about her nakedness. She smiled, grinning like a love-struck school-girl

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“I… I thought you might be lonely…,”

“Lonely?”

“Yes… since you broke up with Sheila… and…”

“Put some clothes on, for fuck’s sake..,”

“I just want to make sure you’re okay?” she smiled and stepped towards him.

“What?”

“I want to make sure…,” she began and went to embrace him.

“Are you on something?” he asked as he stepped back…

She suddenly had a deep sense of regret, “I’m sorry,” she said, she turned and ran back to her room.

“What the hell?” Bill gasped

Zara flung herself on her bed, however instead of crying she found that place between her legs, tingly, aroused.

On her back, legs apart, she masturbated and the face she thought of was that of her brother…

“Oh, Billlllll,” she cried as she came. She had never come so hard… and she lay there panting, smiling, thinking only of her brother…

She rolled over and without thinking grabbed the tall open bottle that sat on her bed-stand and took a huge gulp…. “Ahhhhh,” she sighed.

Then, next to the second, un-opened bottle she noticed a small envelope.

She put the bottle down and opened the letter… it was from Maggie. It was brief… It told her what she needed to know…

Zara grinned as she rose from her bed.

Bill was still in his room, playing a game when Zara knocked on his door.

“What?” he yelled.

“Can I come in?”

“What for?”

“I… there’s….Can I talk to you…?”

“Yeah, um, sure…,” he said as he paused the game and took his headphones off…

Zara stepped in wearing a pretty flowered dress. He was surprised she even had such a feminine outfit on. He knew she was a lesbian, and though he didn’t approve he ‘tolerated’ it.

She had two cups with her.

“Well?” he snapped “What the fuck do yo want?”

“I… I wanted to apologise about earlier before…,”

“Yeah?”

“I… I was a little … you know… out of it…”

“You were fucked in the head…”

“Well, now… I offer peace…,” she said holding out a cup.

“What’s this?” he asked as he took it and looked at its sparkling contents…

“Just an offer of peace… to say I’m sorry, okay?”

“Um?”

“It really means a lot to me… that you… forgive me…”

“Well…?”

“Please…?”

“Sure…,” he smiled.

They clinked cup and she took hers and watched him over the top of hers as she drank.

He took his and drank. It was really nice…It… It made his tongue tickle…

She took her cup and offered it to him as well as he finished his. “Drink up…,” she said “You’ll understand…”

He didn’t understand what she meant but he took her cup too and downed it…

He noticed her peeling off her dress.

“What are you doing?”

“I… I want to make it up to you…,” she said.

“But…?”

“I want to make it up to you… as only a woman can do,” she smiled as she spun on the spot and sauntered over to his bed… but keeping her eyes on him…

She sleekly got onto the bed, on all fours, showing his ass…

“You shouldn’t…,” he began, as he rose to his feet…

“I know you want it…,” she said

“I don’t…” he said.

But she could see the bulge in his pants…

“You want it so badly…,” she said, “Come, let me give it to you…,”

“This is…,” he said as he fumbled for his pants without thinking…

She lolled onto her back… “You want to be in me…, it’s alright…,” she cooed.

“No, this is so… wro…,” he said as his pants fell to his feet.

His cock ached. It stretched his undies… and these… these irritated him so … he took them off as well.

“Come to me, brother…,” she whimpered, “Be my man…”

“I want…” he said as he climbed onto the bed.

“I know you do…,” she purred as she opened her legs wider…, “Let me satisfy you…,”

He pushed his cock into her.

“Ohhh!” she cried.

He paused. He realised he’d just torn her hymen. He looked at her face.

“I wanted you to be my first…,” she smiled, tenderly stroking his cheek.

Bills grin widened and he pushed his hard cock deeper into his sister’s wet snatch.

“Oh, fuckkkk!” she cried. It hurt at first, but with each thrust the burning sensation she felt was more like a warm pleasing heat…

“Fuck me harder!” she urged.

Bill obliged.

He picked Zara’s legs up at the knees till her feet were above his shoulders and then he thrust into her deeper… He paused again as he felt it… his cock… His cock got longer, and thicker.

Zara smiled too as she felt it expand inside her.

“It’s alright…,” she smiled as she knew the transformation of their bodies was part of the Rednex process.

“Oh, Sis!” Bill cried, “You’re so fucking tight!”

“Come in me!”, she whimpered, “I want to feel it inside of me!”

“Oh, shiiiittttt!” he cried and began ejaculating.

Immediately she was thrown into paroxysms of orgasmic joy. “Oh, Yessssssss!” she cried as she came.

They laughed as they looked into each other’s faces.

“That was amazing,” Zara grinned happily.

“You… that was amazing,” he sighed as he rolled over her and onto the bed. He lay on his side, facing away from her.

She leant over him and kissed the side of his face.

“I love my brother’s big huge cock,” she sighed as she ran her fingers down his back.

He farted. She giggled and took in a deep breath of his foulness, savouring the meaty flavour of it…

“I should cook for you…,” she said.

“Cook?”

“You’re my man, now,” she said… “I… I want to be your woman.”

He rolled over… “You know… I never realised incest was…”

“So amazing?”

“Yes…!” he laughed that they shared the same mind.

“Let’s have some more Rednex…,” he said.

“I’ll get it, Master,” she said.

“Master?”

“Yes, you’re my Master now…”

“Yes” he said as he watched her grab the unopened bottle.

They fell into this relationship like peas in a pod.

She broke the seal and then looked with surprise… She was stronger than before. She didn’t realise that this was because they now had better stamina so they could fuck for longer…

Zara giggled, took a swig and then handed it to her brother. Bill took a sip.

“We need to get more of this…,” Zara said.

“We need to give mom some too…,” Bill said. Then he paused in case he had miss-spoken.

“Yes,” Zara smiled, to Bill’s relief “We need to make her feel it too…,”

“I’m glad you…,”

“I want whatever you want..,” she sighed… “You’re my brother… I love you…,”

“And mom…,”

“She’ll want you just as much as I do… I hope…,” Zara smiled and then reached down and shook his cock by the root, “She’ll want this so bad…,”

“I got a letter with the bottles…,” Zara said “It shows how to order more…”

They fucked again and then planned how to induce their mom to have some of the elixir too, so they could all be a closer family…

That chance would come later that day…

The End