The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rednex 3

Synopsis: A continuation of early story “Rednex 2”. Lydia sends a gift of a special brew to her brother

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Characters: Jim Baker (Lydia’s brother) 57, and daughters Beth 22, and Maggie 18.

“Your father sounds like a real douche,” Zara said as she came out of the bathroom wearing only her panties. Zara was in the same class as Maggie. She had no tits, unlike Maggie who had 36C cups (still not as big as Maggie’s sister Beth who had 40Ds).

“He can be an ass,” Maggie said as she snatched her fresh shaven crotch.

“Does it itch?” Zara asked as she flopped onto the bed, her head between Maggie’s feet.

“A little,” Maggie said.

“It’ll settle down, I promise…,” Zara smiled as she gazed up at her handiwork. She’d insisted that Maggie let her shave her… Zara was clean-shaven too, but on her, with her petite figure it made her look like she was under 18. Zara also had a very short hair-cut. She wanted to look like a boy. She wore male clothes. There was no mistaking Maggie for a woman. Her curves, her boobs… Her long flowing hair. Maggie wore dresses, and thick red lipstick. And, despite the fact she towered over 4′9″ Zara she was the submissive. Zara was like a little terrier too. Totally unafraid to portray her sexuality.

Maggie was happy being a lesbian, but she didn’t flaunt it. She still wouldn’t hold hands with Zara in public, and she certainly wasn’t going to kiss her.

Zara reached over and grabbed her strap-on. When Maggie saw this she reached to the nightstand and got the lube…

“You’re not going to…?” Zara gasped.

“I… you know I don’t want to…,” Maggie said.

“I can’t believe it!” Zara pouted as she stepped into her harness.

“I… I just don’t want to do it…’that way’” Maggie said.

“For fuck’s sake… own it!” Zara said.

“Please… no… I…,”

“Oh, for crying out fucking loud!”

“You’ll do it…?” Maggie said

“Yes! Yes! Okay!”

“Good!” Maggie said and rolled over onto her stomach.

Zara looked up at that gorgeous virginal pussy… still not open to a dildo or a strap-on… Maggie reached back and peeled her ass cheeks back and rubbed the lube around her anus before pushing a finger in…

Zara couldn’t believe it that in all these months Maggie wouldn’t venture to have her lover fuck her pussy. They’d had big fights over it. Zara accused Maggie of holding out till she found the right ‘man’. Maggie actually thought dildos and other things like that were in fact a betrayal of lesbianism… like a male substitute. They differed. Zara had even slapped Maggie a couple of times.

They’d always made up.

Zara scooted up on her knees, adjusting her strap-on. She was still going to get off putting this in Maggie’s a-hole… but she wanted to take Maggie’s virginity… It would make her feel like she’s taken something of Maggie’s before any man could…

Zara thrust into Maggie’s ass with an aggression underlining her annoyance with Maggie. And Maggie felt it.

“Ohhhh!” she grunted biting her lips as Zara hate-fucked her ass…”Oh! Ow! Ohhhh!” Maggie groaned.

* * *

Beth cried out again as she came. Her dad emptying his load inside her pussy.

“That was amazing, Daddy,” she said embracing him as he lay on her, in her. And, his cock was still rock hard.

“That’s four times” she said, remarking on the fact he’d come in her four times that morning.

“You’re so hot,” he said… “You make me want to come, and come, and come.”

She grinned… Beth was pleased her dad desired her so.

They’d both been changed by the elixir. Jim could keep it up for so long, and the amount he jazzed was more than any unaffected man. And Beth, even as she started drinking the potion her clit grew another 50%. It was larger, and more sensitive. And she seemed to come every time sperm was delivered into her… any of her orifices.

But they really knew it was the power of Rednex. He could just keep coming and coming… and… they loved it.

They’d woken up in each other’s arms, his cock hard, and deep inside her asshole… Woken up because the phone had rung.

Jim’s sister Lydia Jones was calling to see if they’d received her gift—boxes of Rednex.

“Did you get my gift?” she smiled.

“Rednex?”

“Yes… “ she sighed as her son Troy slowly drove his cock in and out of her…

“And…?” she asked in anticipation…

“Beth and I had some…,” Jim said…

“And… did you two fuck…?” she sighed.

“You know we did…,”

“Oh, I’m so glad for you brother…,” she grinned. She turned to Callie her daughter who was coming in from another room to sit on her mother’s face… “Your uncle’s now tasted Rednex” Lydia smiled.

“He’s fucking our cousins?” Callie asked.

“Not Maggie…,” he interjected, hearing them.

“What?”

“She’s not been home to try it…”

“Look I gotta go…,” Lydia said “I’m about to have my daughter’s cunt pushed into my face…,”

“I love you, Sis”

“I love you, Bro…,”

«click»

“Now you’re awake, Daddy,” Beth smiled…

They grinned… That was the beginning of their morning session of fucking…

As they lay in bed, their bodies connected, Beth patted away her dad’s hair from his forehead. She had never loved him so intensely before. Her body was filled with his jizz and it was the best feeling she’d ever felt before.

“Daddy?” she asked.

“Yes, my pet?”

“Are you going to fuck Maggie too?”

“What do you think? Would you be jealous?”

“No, not at all… you know… It’s funny… But… I … I just want to make you happy…”

“Even if it means sharing with your sister?”

“Yes, even if…,”

“Then… when she gets home… we should get her to…”

“Drink Rednex?” she smiled.

“Yes, my beautiful daughter…”

“I’ll fuck her too,” she added….

“You would?”

“I’d try it at least…”

“You’re so cute…,”

“Daddy…?”

“Yes, honey?”

“Would you eat my ass?”

“Really?”

She nodded enthusiastically

“Yeah, sure…,” he said as he pulled his cock out of her…

She rolled over and then drew her knees up so her ass stuck up in the air…

He looked at her hairy crotch… Her hair matted with his come…

He massaged her ass cheeks then pulled them apart revealing her wink of a star.

“Did you have a shit?” he asked.

“No Daddy!” she smiled… she wasn’t clean.

He play slapped her ass. “You naughty…” he laughed and pressed his mouth against her anyway. His tongue drilled into her… tasting her bitterness…

She sighed as he lapped at her back hole… She’d done the same for him just the previous night, and the morning before… in fact she’d eaten his ass three times already.

“Oh, honey!” he gasped, “I see you’ve got a little surprise for me!”

She giggled as she squeezed out a small brown pea-sized surprise.

Jim ate his daughter’s ass-chocolate… “I gotta give you something!” he said as he rose up and plunged his hard cock into her soft asshole.

“Oh, fuckkkk!” she cried as she was stretched wide…

“Does it hurt?”

“Yes, Daddy!” she trembled “It hurts so much….Don’t stop… pleeeeeasssseeee!”

He humped her hard and then after a short flurry of this he came in her.

Beth cried out in orgasm as she felt her dad’s come unload into her.

“You know, Daddy,” she said to him as they dried after showering

“What’s that honey?”

“I would never have known incest was so amazing…,” she said…

“Yeah, me too,” he said “I’m so glad my sister sent us that drink…”

“It’s changed my perspective, Daddy,” she said as she donned her dress. “I want to serve you so much, Daddy, and please you so bad…,

“Yessss,” he sighed as he pulled on his boxers… “And my cock…It’s so big now…!” he said as he struggled to get into his underwear.

Rednex had changed them physically. He was able to keep coming sexually, and she was addicted to his come… every time he’d jizzed in her she’d had a deep powerful orgasm.

They paused when they heard the grumble of Maggie’s bike.

“You go get her to drink it,” Jim said “She’ll be less suspicious of it coming from you,”

“Yes, Daddy” Beth grinned. She kissed him with a peck on the cheek. She enjoyed serving him so much…

* * *

“Maggie?” Beth chimed from the kitchen

“What!?!” Maggie growled as she came in the door.

“Can you come here for a moment…”

“What the fuck do you want?”

“Please… just for a moment?”

“I’m so fucking tired…,” Maggie growled.

She was in a poor mood. She’d ended up in a massive fight with her girlfriend.

“Please…?” Beth sung.

“Oh, what the fuck is it?” Maggie said as she came in.

“Is everything alright?” Beth feigned interest.

“No. Everything is not fucking alright…,”

Beth had a bottle of Rednex in her hand.

“Here, try this and tell me about it?” she smiled.

“What is it?”

“It’s a really nice drink…”

“It it booze?”

“Um… no…”

“Good… I don’t think I could stand any more…,” she began as she took the bottle.

“So…?”

“Yeah… well.. things are not…,” Maggie began and took a swig… The drink tingled on her tongue.

“Say this…?” she began and took some more, and as she did Beth undressed in front of her.

Also, Jim appeared naked.

“Dad what are you?” Maggie began surprised to see him.. he hard a hard on.

“Dad you’re…!” Maggie said and she took another sip…

“I’m hard…,” Jim said…

“That’s disgus….,” Maggie began “It’s…”

“It’s beautiful…,” Beth said as she went and knelt on the kitchen in front of their dad…

“It… ?” Maggie began

She tried to think out what it was… but that cock… it… it held her gaze.

“Have some more Rednex” Jim said as Beth started sucking his cock

Maggie took another gulp and put the bottle down… She went to her dad and sister and stood there for a moment looking straight down at Beth’s slurping mouth.

“You want some too?” Beth said holding her dad’s cock up…

“Yessssss,” Maggie gasped as she fell to her knees.

“Suck it good,” Jim urged as Maggie took him in her mouth.

“Mm-mm-mmm-mmmmm,” Maggie sighed as she sucked her dad’s cock.

“Why don’t you finger your sister,” Jim suggested to Beth.

“Oh, yes, Daddy,” Beth enthused.

She slid a hand down the back of her sister’s jeans and began massaging Maggi’s ass.

Maggie fumbled with her zipper and button and soon had her jeans down around her knees.

Beth pulled her sister’s panties down and then felt between her ass, finding her sister’s anus…

Maggie jumped a little as she was penetrated… her sister’s finger pushing in up to the knuckle.

It was at that moment their father started coming. He pulled out of Maggie’s mouth and sprayed his load onto his daughter’s faces.

Each laughing, their mouths hanging open to catch as much jizz as they could…

Maggie found herself lifted off the floor. It was her sister carrying her. They kissed, sharing the taste of sperm on each other’s faces.

Jim followed close behind.

“I want to eat you out…,” Beth said.

“Yessss,” Maggie sighed.

She found herself splayed on the bed, her sister’s mouth at her cunt… and Jim thrusting into Beth from behind, pushing her face into her sister’s thighs…

The sex continued on for hours.

They made their way to the bathroom.

“I can’t believe how much I love your cock, Daddy,” Maggie said as she got into the shower.

Beth looked with a knowing smile at Jim as she too understood what her sister had gone through… now calling him “Daddy”, too.

They were all enamoured with each other. Incest seemed so natural, loving and sexual.

The Rednex had modified them and made them susceptible to incest. It now seemed like the most normal thing in the world.

“Let’s invite aunt Lydia over…,” Maggie suggested as Jim got in the shower with her.

“She could bring her sons over…,” Jim said “I’m sure they’d love to fuck you girls…”

“And you can fuck your sister…,” Maggie added.

“That’s not a bad idea,” Daddy Beth said from the toilet as she defecated shit and come.

“Yeah, you girls are right…,” Jim said as Maggie ran a soapy sponge over his back…

It was a good idea, indeed….

The End