The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This story contains adult sexual material. If you are underage or this kind of material offends you then read no further. You have been warned.

REFLECTIONS: Part 1 (mind control story)

Trent entered the park and found a nice secluded spot. It was a wooded alcove with plenty of trees and bushes for privacy. There was a bench among the vegetation. Trent sat down on the bench and watched the bike path. He had no particular plans, he was only there to observe the path and see who came by.

It was 5:30 in the morning and the park was empty except for people who were out exercising. The sun was starting to rise and the air was already hot and muggy. Summer had just begun and the weather was already unbearable. At 6 a.m. a female jogger passed Trent’s position. She quickly drew his attention. She was a tall leggy blonde with a killer body. She wore sneakers, a pair of tight red shorts that clung to her firm ass, and a blue spandex sports top that came down to just below her breasts. The top left her midriff bare. Her silky blonde hair was pinned up in a bun. Trent did a quick scan of her mind as she passed by him. Her name was Holly Sutton. She was a 24 year old junior executive. She worked at a corporation in the city. Holly was a typical 90’s woman. Her career came first. She’d do whatever she had to to succeed, including squashing any competition.

She had sacrificed many things for her career. Her life was all work and she had no social life. She had not been with a man in two years. She was frigid and sexually frustrated. That’s why she worked out when she had the time. She was lean and athletic. Holly was in real good shape and she had a fine set of boobs. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her erect nipples were clearly visible through her spandex top. Holly came to the park every morning to jog before she went to work. She knew that the park was mostly empty this time of the day. She had planned to finish running and head to her apartment to shower and change before going to work. Trent however had other plans for her. He mentally ordered her to jog around the path again and run by him once more. He’d zap her on her next lap. Trent was horny and his cock was hard. Ms. Sutton was on his agenda for the morning.

As Holly ran by again, Trent sent out his telepathic commands to her mind. She suddenly froze in her tracks as he took over her mind and body. She stood like a statue, arms at her sides. Her face was blank and she stared through glassy blue eyes. Trent had effectively shut her down and placed her in a trance. He scanned her mind more completely and met with no resistance. Holly wasn’t as strong and aggressive as she like people to believe.

Holly slowly turned to his postion and mechanically walked toward him. They were hidden by the brush but Trent put out a mental shield to keep people at bay. Of course, he could’ve taken her in the middle of a crowd and no one would’ve noticed.

Holly came to him and silently stood before him, staring ahead of her blankly. Trent had turned off her mind and personality. She was nothing now but a living doll. “Sit,” he ordered. She obediently sat down on the bench next to him. “Good,” he said. He reached up with his right hand and started fondling her breasts. He rubbed and massaged the massive orbs. He pinched and rolled her nipples with his thumb and index finger. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed. Trent touched her mind again and altered her to his will. Holly sighed as he buzzed her sex and aroused her. She trembled slightly as he mentally stimulated her.

Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was wet. Holly grew very aroused as her body responded to his mind probing. He could erase her mind and make her a blank slate to rewrite but he only wanted her for the morning, then she would resume her life. He would only make minor changes to her personality.

Trent awakened her but she did not control her mind and body. Holly blinked as she awoke. She shook her head to clear out the cobwebs. Her mind was hazy and she couldn’t think clearly. She regained consciousness and looked around. What was going on? She had been jogging a second ago and now she was sitting on a bench next to a strange man who was caressing her breasts. He was a handsome man but Holly was somewhat alarmed. “Hello Holly.” Trent told her. “You have nice tits.” “Thanks.” she said groggily. She didn’t know this guy but yet she allowed him to handle her cleavage. She shouldn’t let him but his hands felt so good on her boobs and she didn’t want him to stop. “Who are you?” she asked him. “I am your master.” Trent replied. She only said, “Oh.” He was her master. That made complete sense to her and she accepted it.

“What happened to me?” she asked. “I have claimed your soul and you are now my slave and property.” Trent explained. “I am your slave and property,” Holly repeated. “That’s correct. You will do anything I command, without question.” he stated. “I will do as you command,” she told him.

“Take off your top,” Trent ordered. Holly criss-crossed her arms and took of her blue top and dropped it to the ground. Her naked tits flounced about freely. She had magnificent hooters. Sensing his thoughts, Holly grabbed her tits and started kneading the melon like globes. She tweaked and pulled her nipples to make them harder and more pronounced. She had alibaster skin and large crimson nipples. Holly lowered her head toted her cleavage up to her open mouth. Her tongue snaked out and she started licking her distended nipples. She licked the hard tips and swirled her tongue around them in circles. Then she wrapped her lips around one nipple and began sucking on it. She moaned as she excited herself.

She sucked on one nipple and then the other, alternating back and forth between the two. Trent watched her caress and suck her tits for several minutes before he had her stop. Holly trembled slightly as she got worked up. Then she got up and kneeled down in the grass between his legs.

Holly undid his pants and took out his big hard cock. Her eyes widened as she got her first look at his penis. Her mouth watered as she stared at his cock. He saw the lust in her eyes as she slobbered for his meat. It was the most fantastic thing she’d ever seen. His huge penis was her god and she worshipped the pulsating organ.

Holly opened her mouth wide and placed her luscious lips on the head of the cock. She took his manhood into her salivating cavity. In the past, Holly had detested performing oral sex on men but now she loved it. And she knew she’d be doing more cock sucking in the future.

Trent watched as she lowered her head onto his staff. Holly lapped at his prick like it was an ice cream cone. Her tongue licked the spongy head and solid stalk. She scooped precum from the piss slit and swallowed the fluid. Her cheeks hollowed as she blew him. She wanted all of his cock in her hungry mouth. She was quickly building to a climax as she bobbed her head up and down his penis.

Trent sat back and enjoyed her oral minstrations. Holly relaxed her throat and slid his big pole down her gullet. She gagged at first but she soon adapted and the cock slid in and out of her throat easily. She was deep throating this man and she liked it.

Holly slipped his cock out of her mouth and put it in the valley between her tits. She wrapped her tit flesh around his pole and held it there securely. She mashed her boobs together and bounced up and down as she tit fucked him. She groaned as her clit hummed with need. She was building to a frenzy and her cunt was on fire. Her pussy dripped lubricant.

She licked his cock as it appeared from amid her knockers. His precum made her tits slick. Her chest was sweaty and warm as she frantically bounced up and down along his cock. Trent grunted and started shooting cum onto her face and tits. Wads of sperm landed on her face and coated her breasts. She squealed as the cum made her climax madly. Her body shook and quaked as she was smacked by multiple orgasms.

Holly opened her mouth and greedily drank down his seed. She wanted every drop of the thcik creamy stuff. He had the best tasting sperm in the world. Her tongue lapped up the jism and she eagerly gulped every bit of his discharge she could get. Ropes of cum covered her face and hair. She masaged his sperm into her tits and they shined.

Trent sat back to rest. Holly didn’t notice him pull away from her. She was too busy scooping his cum off her body and eating it like a pig. She cleaned the spend from her tits and face. Then she licked it from her fingers. She tore off her panites and tossed them into the trees. She was extremely horny and had to fuck him. Holly had been without cock for far too long.

Trent saw her mound as she undressed. Holly put one leg up on the bench and spread her legs open. He got the full view of her naked cunt. She had thin lips and a light blonde bush. Her clit stood out from its hood and her pussy glistened with her pussy juice as it ran down her thighs. Holly straddled Trent’s thighs, facing him. She grabbed his pole and steered the rod to the entry of her snatch. Her legs were bent and her knees pressed into his legs. He sucked and licked her tits as she put his cock into her seething box. Holly moaned as he penetrated her. She was a tight fit. Her vagina instantly clamped down on his cock and milked the organ.

His cock had to work to get into her cunt. She suddenly rose and then slammed downward, driving his cock all the way into her hole. She felt full as his cock trust in and out of her cunt. His cock stretched her cunt to its limits. Holly groaned as she bounced up and down in his lap. She grinded her hips to meet his hammering cock. This was the best fuck of her life and she knew none would ever surpass it.

She was fully impaled on his cock. Holly squealed as her hips twisted and gyrated on his meat. She spun her thighs in circular patterns, going faster and faster. She felt wicked as she gave in to her dark desires. She shamelessly undulated on his pistoning cock. She was a slut and her eyes sparkled as she thought about being a whore. They fucked wildy for a long time. Holly would fuck him forever if she could. But she soon expended her energy and she grew tired. Trent on the other hand could’ve continued for hours.

“Fuck mee!” Holly screamed as she was wracked by mind shattering orgasms. Her cunt exlpoded as she climaxed repeatedly. “God, you’re the best!” she whailed to him. “Fuck me with that monster cock of yours! Oooooo! Oh! Oh! UnnnUrgh! Fuck Meee!” She begged him for his cock. Her hips twisted about obscenely on his jerking cock. Her hips bucked back and forth in his lap and she threw her head back as she shouted from her orgasms. “I...I”m CUMMMING!” Holly bellowed as she convulsed and thrashed uncontrolably. “Cummminnng! Fuck ME! PLEASE!!! Never been this goodd! Don’t stop! YES! YES! AAAAAAAAGH!” She slammed her cunt on his cock as fast as she could.

Holly Sutton screeched and yelled as she pinnacled endlessly. Trent clutched her to him as he tensed. He grunted and the started erupting inside her steaming pussy. His cum shot into her like hot lave and Holly shouted as she came. “YESSS! Cummm in mee! Give me all your cum! Thank you! Thank you master! Fill me with your seed! OOOORgn! UUUUHhhh! YEEESSSSS!”

Trent blew his second load of the morning. Holly spasmed and shook as she felt his cum deep in her cunt. The pleading female had sunk into the depths of depravity and there was no return for her. She would want to be debased and used by men now. She knew she was a whore from this day forth and it excited her.

Holly continued to orgasm long after Trent finished cumming in her cunt. She finally collpased on top of him spent. She sobbed in joy. Trent held her and stroked her hair as she calmed down. “Thank you Master,” she said gratefully. She sat up and looked onto his eyes. “I never knew it could be so good. I love you master. I shall serve you in every way I can. Command me.”

“I know you will Holly.” Trent told her. “You never had a choice in the matter.” He had her dress, minus her panties. He kissed mer on the mouth and sent her on her way. She swooned as he kissed her. She adored this man. He told her that he would summon her again and she couldn’t wait for the next time. She scampered off happily. She was taking the day off work to relax. Holly was changed forever. Her career was no longer the most important thing in her life, Trent was. She now has a sex life and she would concentrate on that now. She would have many sex partners in the future, both men and women.

She would only be assertive and bossy when doing her job. Otherwise she would now be submissive and passive. Any person who dominated her would be her sex mate. She would seek out people to dominate and degrade her. Trent exhaled contently as he fixed his clothing. Holly had been a good fuck. He sat back on the bench and waited to see who came along next.

More to Come soon. Yenoc