The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Remember

A longtime friend came to me the other day asking if she could confide in me. When I told her to go right ahead she asked me if it was possible to be made to forget something important.

I asked, “Like what?”

She said to me, “like someone does something to you, and you can only remember bits of it. I met someone recently, and I feel that there is more going on than I can remember. In describing it I can only say l remember it as if it actually happened, although it seems like a dream.”

At first I wasn’t sure if she was pranking me, but clearly, after listening to some of what she remembered I agreed that something seems to have happened to her that disturbs her.

As a highly respected administration professional she recently started a temporary assignment to the 22nd floor of a well known city business. In the afternoons she likes to take a coffee break, and after a week or so found that there was a lift peculiar to this floor. It only services this floor, but it travels very slowly, although nonstop, all the way to the ground. And discovering the slow elevator to the ground floor that passes every floor but never stops till the bottom gave her a joy, allowing her to relax a little as she goes for her coffee.

She likes the lift because it is quiet and relaxing after a hectic day. She likes to take the afternoon break around 3 o’clock.

Anyway, last Tuesday a chap from the same floor got in the lift with her. She pushed the button to the ground floor and the doors closed.

This bloke seemed okay, she’d seen him around, although she didn’t know much about him.

He had a really nice voice, though. As the lift started to move he began speaking to her.

“I love the fact that this lift moves so gently and slowly, and you never get disturbed by anyone getting on.”

She had to agree, that’s why she uses it.

“I love that it is so relaxing, too. It’s a great way to unwind for a few minutes, let’s you relax deeply.”

Again she agrees, she finds his voice relaxing as well.

“I find it extraordinary that the lift doesn’t stop till the ground, gives you the chance to watch as all the numbers count slowly down to G.”

This comment piqued her curiosity, and she found herself focussing on the large greenly illuminated panel displaying the numbers as they continued to mark the passing of each floor, slowly counting 19… 18… 17.

“I find that watching as each number flashes on the panel is pleasant, it draws my gaze, and I find it urges me to keep watching. I don’t know what it is, there’s just an urge to keep watching as the numbers count down… just keep watching as the numbers count down.”

She is already watching, and it seems important now… 16… 15… 14. His voice is still there, although it seems to be fading into the background a little, she’s not really concentrating on what he’s saying any more.

“It’s so nice to watch as the numbers go down and down… deeper and deeper towards the bottom. It’s lovely to imagine the numbers are taking you down with them… down and down… deeper and deeper into relaxation.”

Her mind was beginning to wander, she felt content watching the numbers, relaxing, feeling comfortable and at ease. 13… 12… 11.

“Down and down, soft and drowsy, sleepy and relaxed.”

As her thoughts grew more distant his words just wafted over her. She lazily acknowledged, “Umm, yes… 10…9…8, so sleepy and relaxed.” In her state she was not questioning the message, it just seemed he knew how she was feeling, and that felt nice.

“It’s not surprising that your eyelids are so very heavy now, so heavy and tired that you just want to close your eyes and relax.”

She remembers seeing the number 7 on the panel, but then the next thing that happened was the noise of the doors opening, and this sweet guy saying “Nice to have travelled with you, maybe see you again soon!”

She left the lift feeling wonderful, but confused, but thought no more of it at the time.

That was Tuesday. She got into the lift next on Thursday, and just as the doors started to close he was there again.

She pushed the button for the ground and the lift doors closed. He made the observation again.

“Ah, it’s that time of the day again, slow relaxing lift, unwind a little, watch the numbers, gentle ride down, down and down, so good, nice to relax, nice to watch the numbers, just watch the numbers.”

It didn’t even occur to her to question him, she liked to unwind, watching the numbers just came naturally now. 20… 19… 18. Her eyes seemed transfixed.

“I can see that you too are able to gain the same benefit from watching the numbers as you relax and unwind. Isn’t it amazing how the numbers hold your gaze and help you to relax even deeper… relax even deeper as they continue to count down and down.”

17… 16… 15. Her mind beginning to swim, his voice so nice in the background. Watching as each number flashed on and then held her gaze, then the next number down flashed on, and then held her gaze. This was really very relaxing.

“Gently relaxing you, making you feel comfortable and safe, happy and so… so... deeply relaxed. You can feel your eyelids getting heavy now.”

14. Trying to watch the numbers, she feels her eyelids drooping.

“Late afternoon, so very tired.”

13. Eyelids slowly close, she struggles to open them again.

“My, my, you are sleepy aren’t you? So sleepy, so very sleepy!”

12. The last number she recalls seeing, then the doors open and he says, “Have a lovely afternoon, look forward to our next trip together!”

She gathered herself up and went to her coffee shop feeling like a million dollars, no memory of the forgotten floors.

On Friday he was already there, waiting for the lift as she arrived. She felt excited, the lift arrived and they both entered.

He pushed the button, the doors closed, and he spoke, “The numbers are important, look at the numbers!”

She felt an overwhelming urge grip her, and she focussed on the green panel intently.

“Watch carefully as the numbers count, down and down… deeper and deeper… you feel tired… you feel sleepy.”

20… 19… 18. Her eyes began to droop almost immediately, his voice connecting with something inside her mind.

“You cannot fight it, the tiredness… you are heavy, your eyelids are heavy.”

17… 16. No desire to fight, she finds she just wants to go to sleep, so nice to go to sleep.

“Close your heavy eyes and go to sleep, you must obey!”

15. The last number she can recall from Friday, then the doors opened. Her pussy was all tingly as she left the lift, but after a couple of steps the pleasure was drifting to the back of her mind, and she simply strode off to the coffee shop.

After a fabulous weekend her work was the hardest it had been in quite a while on Monday, so she was really hanging out for her 3pm coffee, and as she made for the lift she caught sight of him striding from the other side of the floor to get there with her. The thought of him deliberately making for the lift as she approached made her mood brighter for an instant, then a growing doubt began to cloud her mind. “Why is he so anxious to share the lift with me?” she thought.

The “Bing” announces its arrival and they slip in together, my friend growing just a little wary.

“Look at the numbers now, you cannot resist the numbers.”

The doors had barely closed as her eyes locked on to the green panel, a fuzzy wave passed through her, but there was a moment of hesitation as she processed what he was saying. “He actually told me to look at the numbers, why did he do that, why did I do that?”

“You are tired, sleepy, let go… drift in to sleep!”

My friend had begun turning her head to look at him as he said this, she was trying to work out what was going on. His words hit her like a barrel of warm syrup pouring over her mind, slowly encapsulating her will. But having been a little wary my friend tried to resist his insistence, struggling with her sudden drowsiness and looking straight at him. He was taken a little aback at first, then he spoke again, changing tack slightly.

“That time of day again, late afternoon. I don’t know about you, but I am so tired, today… so very tired and sleepy.”

As he spoke he held her gaze, a friendly and compassionate look radiating from his attractive face. As she tried to think about this he continued, “What about you, do you feel tired and sleepy, too? You do look tired and sleepy, so very tired and so very sleepy. What about the numbers, they are important, aren’t they? I thought it was very important to watch the numbers… just watch the numbers as they count down and down… deeper and deeper down to G.”

As he said that last, he was turning his gaze to the green panel, encouraging her to look at the numbers again.

Her thoughts completely slipping away now, my friend’s gaze followed his, seemingly magnetised by the unrelenting flashing of those important numbers. How could she forget, the numbers were so important. The green panel was huge, her eyes would not blink, the numbers would not stop, sapping her strength, weakening her resolve. She remembered 16, she thinks, then the doors opening and her lift buddy thanking her for her lovely companionship, and wishing her a fantastic evening.

Then on Tuesday morning she realises she can’t remember any of the night before, whatsoever. And there seems to be nothing to explain why. These thoughts have been seeping through and she just wants to confide in me, asks me what I think.

I suggested going through the events again together, slowly, trying to track each concern as we go. She agrees.

I began to methodically retrace her movements.

Step 1.

When you got into the lift, how were you feeling?

I was relieved, nearly home time, go get a coffee and take it easy for quarter of an hour.

So you were letting go of any work tension built up during the day.

I’ll say, it is a stressful job, not painful, but hard slog. It’s important to get away from it from time to time.

Step 2.

Okay, so the instant you get into the lift you feel your cares beginning to drain away.

That’s a good way of looking at it, yes, like shrugging off a heavy coat.

Then he stepped into your space, were you annoyed?

At first I was a little miffed, I guess, it’s a solitude kind of thing.

But when he spoke his voice was gentle and kind.

Yes, that describes it perfectly. I wouldn’t usually want anyone to talk, but when he did it was lovely.

Step 3.

You like to listen to him talking, remind me again, what did he say?

“I love the fact that this lift moves so gently and slowly, and you never get disturbed by anyone getting on.”

And you agreed with that statement, didn’t you?

Yes, as I said it’s the main reason I use this lift. All the other lifts are faster, but they’re hectic.

Try to remember his voice as I continue to ask you about the experience. Did it feel good to agree?

I don’t know, I guess it must have done, it was like having a comrade, a shared view.

Then he said something else, is that right? Think back, hear his voice saying it.

Yes. He was very good at pacing his words, they just seemed to flow, on and on. He said, “I love that it is so relaxing, too. It’s a great way to unwind for a few minutes, let’s you relax deeply.”

And you didn’t find that odd?

Well, now that I think about it, it was how I was feeling, so I agreed, but yes, it was a bit odd.

Step 4.

I think he may have been establishing a rapport with you, having you enjoy his commentary and his voice. Were you feeling at ease with him as the lift was moving?

Yes, very much I suppose. I remember liking his voice.

Then he started to talk about the numbers. Did you feel they were important?

Strange you put it that way, at first I thought it was a strange idiosyncrasy, then as I watched I felt I could understand what he meant. I liked the way the numbers were even and rhythmical, and unswerving, not stopping.

So you couldn’t stop watching the numbers as he continued speaking to you?

Well, I think I could have stopped if I wanted to. Although, come to think of it, I guess he was making me not want to. Does that make sense?

More than you know, I would think. Next…

Step 5.

Rapport established, he began suggesting things to you. What was his next comment, and please, think deeply and try to remember very clearly.

Okay, erm. He next said, “It’s so nice to watch as the numbers go down and down… deeper and deeper towards the bottom. It’s lovely to imagine the numbers are taking you down with them… down and down… deeper and deeper into relaxation.” At this point I was feeling woozy, something was sliding me down into my leisure suit.

And yet, you didn’t feel the need to question this idea.

No. I was watching the numbers and as he said it I felt a surge of lethargy, my body kind of going loose and limp. I guess it was becoming a struggle to do anything other than what he was saying to me.

Even though some of the things he was saying were becoming very strange?

Well, I didn’t think they were strange at the time, they just made sense.

So what he said next made sense?

Let me think, he said, “Down and down, soft and drowsy, sleepy and relaxed.” Oh dear, did I just say that? I can’t remember clearly why I thought that was appropriate. (At this point her eyes have developed that faraway look, she is deeply relaxing).

And so, what was your internal response?

Umm, yes, watching the number for each floor… 10…9…8, so sleepy and relaxed.

And now we arrive at…

Step 6.

Retrieving the forgotten material. Keep thinking deeper and deeper about what he was saying, feel the experience as you did then. He was talking about your eyelids.

(As her heavy eyes began drooping lower and lower, she went on). Oh, yes. He kept saying my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, and I guess that because they were, I didn’t think that was odd, either. As my eyes started to close he was saying, “That’s it, go to sleep, as your heavy eyes close it is all you want to do, just go to sleep.” I know what going to sleep feels like, so I let it happen, and I felt wonderful. I shouldn’t have though, should I?

Ahh, you haven’t mentioned sleep before, this is a breakthrough. So all the talk about tiredness, drowsiness and heavy, heavy eyelids was aimed at making you go to sleep. He was getting you to… go to sleep!

Umh-hmm. Getting so drowsy.

Did he say anything more at this time?

(Her eyes are now closed, can’t seem to keep them open. Still able to respond, though). I think he said I can’t open my eyes, yes, I remember trying and couldn’t. I didn’t feel upset, just happy to oblige. Then he was saying I was going deeper and deeper, and I would like to feel like this again. He said, “When you are in the lift with me the numbers are so very important, you must watch the numbers. When you hear the doors open you will be alert, no idea you have been asleep. You have been asleep with my voice talking to you, but when the doors open you don’t need to remember that at all. Do you understand?” I recall saying yes and feeling this was important, then the doors opened.

And you didn’t remember the sleep.

No, the doors surprised me, as he left he said “Nice to have travelled with you, maybe see you again soon!”, and I just felt lovely, like waking from a dream, slipping away until it was gone.

Are you aware that you are asleep now?

No, am I?

My voice is even more powerful than his, you cannot open your eyes, and you are drifting deeper and deeper as you listen to me. Listen and obey.

Yes, I will obey.

When I count to five you will awaken calm and refreshed, you will remember this trip and will want to keep exploring the interaction with your nefarious friend. You will continue to remember the deep embedded experiences, even though you may find yourself slipping into hypnosis over and over again with me. Is that okay?

Yes.

Alright, 1… 2… 3… 4… 5. Awake and refreshed.

(Her eyes open and refocus) Oh, that was weird, what did you do?

I think you submitted to his hypnotic trance for me.

His hypnotic trance?

Yes, in remembering what happened in the safety of my company you seem to have allowed the state to return, and you were thoroughly entranced. I think your friend is a little naughty!

I’ll say, he fucking hypnotised me without my consent. I’m livid.

Calm down babe. We will get to the bottom of this, and you will be just fine, I promise. Tell me how you felt between then and the next time you saw him.

Brilliant, life was good. I had no idea why I felt so good but the next couple of days seemed like flying on a magic carpet.

Maybe you shouldn’t hate him just yet, then. So then he was prying the doors open again to get in with you on Thursday, then what happened?

Alright, let me think. Okay, as I saw him I got a little thrill, sort of. I was pleased to see him again. As the doors closed I kind of hoped he would talk to me again, and he didn’t disappoint me. He was quickly in his stride with, “Ah, it’s that time of the day again, slow relaxing lift, unwind a little, watch the numbers, gentle ride down, down and down, so good, nice to relax, nice to watch the numbers, just watch the numbers.” It never occurred to me that I couldn’t look away from the rhythmic counting numbers, I was happy to look, it was important that I watch them.

You liked him directing you, then?

Yes, I think, very much. I believe I wanted to please him. I was sinking into myself straight away, my gaze sort of obediently fixed on the flashing numbers again.

Then he was trying to get you to close your eyes again.

Yes, he was giving me the dreamy speech, then he actually said, “Gently relaxing you, making you feel comfortable and safe, happy and so… so... deeply relaxed. You can feel your eyelids getting heavy now.” My eyelids weighed a ton, and I did try a little to keep them open, it seemed strange to close my eyes while he was there with me. I expect the influence hadn’t quite gotten hold as yet. But then he said, “Late afternoon, so very tired.” That tore it, I couldn’t fight that, it was exactly how I felt when I first got in the lift, it’s exactly how I always feel. Fighting to keep my eyes open was impossible now, they wouldn’t stay open, and then “My, my, you are sleepy aren’t you. So sleepy, so very sleepy!” and my eyes just gently closed, I tried once but they wouldn’t open at all now.

Then what did he say?

I don’t remember after that. Ohh, wait a moment, now it is coming back to me. He must have seen me trying to get my eyes open because I heard him say, “That’s it, you just cannot open your eyes anymore, you are slipping down deeper and deeper into sleep… a deep hypnotic sleep… a very deep hypnotic sleep… as each number counts down and down, your sleep becomes ever deeper and deeper, and you must listen intently to my voice… to my suggestions… you must open your eyes now, and simply watch as the numbers count your mind down into infinite sleep. You will now obey!”

Did you open your eyes at this point?

They opened themselves, and it was the spookiest feeling ever. I couldn’t see anything at all, except the green flashing numbers. And they were huge, and each number was like a thousand ton weight dragging me down to a place that was unfamiliar, but I couldn’t escape. He said, “As before, when you hear the doors open you will forget this sleep, you will be awake, alert and refreshed, and so very much looking forward to another trip with me in the lift. When you are with me in the lift you become incredibly sexually aroused, your pussy will quiver and bloom, aching to be touched. You will positively want to obey me, it is important to obey me. Go deeper and deeper.” Each number was counting me deeper and deeper into his influence, I couldn’t stop it, but I was so turned on, my pussy started to moisten, my clit started to throb. Ohh ecstasy. “Bing”. The doors opened and he was saying, “Have a lovely afternoon, look forward to our next trip together!”

Were you aware of your arousal?

Strangely, no. I was comfortable, but I didn’t realise the sweet tingling was due to anything, and put it out of my mind.

Did you think about him during the next 24 hours?

Not exactly, but I did have a very strange and erotic dream that evening. When I went to bed I was just drowsing and it started. My mind was seeing the numbers counting down, and as I felt the familiar sinking feeling my pussy was burning with desire, I think my hands were exploring my sexy bits as I drifted to sleep. And it seemed as though the sleep was particularly strong, irresistible, I was being inexorably drawn in to this erotic trance. I had forgotten about that until now. I suppose that would make it hard to resist him if I saw him again.

Yeah, that’d do it. Describe Friday’s encounter for me.

Well, I sauntered up to the lift, I wasn’t expecting him to be there, but I guess I was secretly hoping he would be there. My heart jumped as I saw him waiting for the lift ahead of me. We exchanged glances and the ‘Bing’ signalled the lift’s presence. He guided me in and the doors closed, my mind was racing, although then I had no idea why. But then he immediately launched into his patter, startling me at first, but apparently giving me no chance to resist. “Watch carefully as the numbers count, down and down… deeper and deeper… you feel tired… you feel sleepy.” Then “You cannot fight it, the tiredness… you are heavy, your eyelids are heavy.” No sooner had my eyes become magnetised by those hypnotic flashing numbers than his words began the enveloping darkness as my heavy eyes closed. I fought very hard (I mean really very, very hard) to open my eyes, and just as they began to open he said, “Close your heavy eyes and go to sleep, you must obey!” I remember now that my eyes just closed, I mean, really closed, like a final statement of submission, I couldn’t help myself anymore. And now his next words are coming back to me, “Dear Lady, you are now quite under my power… you will obey… you simply cannot resist my voice or my will… I am your master!”

You were unable to keep control of your thinking, I take it.

I assume he was now talking to a part of me I was hitherto unaware existed. Now you have helped me to remember I can see all manner of things that scare the shit out of me. Wait ‘til you hear what comes next. At the time I was on cloud nine, his voice rocked my world, his will was dominating and my pussy was on fire. I had no idea that I was in a deep hypnotic trance, nor did I care. I wanted more of this, whatever it was. Something about what comes next leads me to believe I had become his sex slave. He came very close to me and told me to open my eyes and see only the numbers. I did, and the same fixation held me spellbound as before, only the intensity was up ten notches, if that’s possible. I can remember now him saying, “Look at the numbers while I rub your pussy… Look at the numbers while I rub your pussy… Look at the numbers while I rub your pussy… 12… “Oh my aunt Fanny”… Look at the numbers while I rub your pussy… 11… “Oh fuck”… Look at the numbers while I rub your pussy… 10.” He had reached under my skirt and was trailing his fingers back and forth along the line of my labia on the outside of my panties, and the feeling was more than merely electric, it was absolute ecstasy. By floor 7 I was ready to explode, and he had started saying, “My voice pleases your pussy… my will controls your pussy… my fingers please your pussy… my mind controls your pussy… you must ride in the lift with me again… you are completely under my power… I am your master… you will always obey me… is that clear, my dear?” My mind was operating on a different wavelength to normal, I heard myself saying, “Yes master, I shall obey!” and I knew it to be true. Then the doors were opening again. As we both shuffled out, I must say I did notice he had a large bulge in the front of his pants, but I soon forgot that, too.

So then you had the weekend, how was that?

So good. I guess something about what he was doing was getting me hot and bothered, I kept having erotic moments. One second I was driving down Philip Hwy towards Elizabeth shops, then I suddenly caught myself with my fingers in my knickers, while still driving! And the night episodes were improving, erm, or getting worse. On Friday night as I started to get dreamy, I was thinking of the numbers again. This time they were travelling slowly, and I couldn’t look away, and that made me horny. Then I heard his voice telling me to look at the numbers and listen to his voice, and that made me even hornier. Then he told me to close my eyes, and I tried to resist, tried to keep my eyes open, but I couldn’t, and that made me cum. In this semi dream I wanted to obey him, it was getting me so incredibly worked up.

What did you think this meant?

I didn’t, I only just remembered it ‘cause you asked me about the weekend, I had forgotten. Oh yeah, and it happened again on Saturday and Sunday, only more and more sexually exciting each time. Now I think back it seems to be getting out of control, my mind is becoming a sex machine.

Did you see him again on Monday?

Yeah! That was weird. We got into the lift and he was suddenly all pushy, he seemed to have lost all his charisma. And at first, when he said “Look at the numbers now, you cannot resist the numbers,” it felt creepy, I had no idea what he thought he was doing. Then a wave of slowly hit me as he continued with, “You are tired, sleepy, let go… drift in to sleep!”, but I tried not to relax. I started to turn toward him to ask him what the fuck he was playing at, but it was so hard. My eyes wanted to look at the numbers, but I struggled on and met his gaze. I think I managed to glare at him, but I couldn’t seem to say anything, and I think he would have been first anyway. He slipped back into the patter, “That time of day again, late afternoon. I don’t know about you, but I am so tired, today… so very tired and sleepy.” His face is warm, charming, his eyes are so sincere and comforting, and so when he said that I listened, and then I felt like I had been drugged, I was sinking into the relaxed place again, although I was still trying to work out what was going on.

So you were resisting him?

Well, not really. He wasn’t going to let up. Don’t blame him for that, I suppose, it would have been hard for him to explain at this stage what he had been attempting. No, when he used my trap phrase I lost it again, then he continued with, “What about you, do you feel tired and sleepy, too? You do look tired and sleepy, so very tired and so very sleepy. What about the numbers, they are important, aren’t they? I thought it was very important to watch the numbers… just watch the numbers as they count down and down… deeper and deeper down to G,” and as he sort of nodded toward the numbers I remembered how important it is to watch as they count down and down into deep sleep. My head turned back to the panel and the humungous numbers simply held me spellbound again.

And all this happened before the 16th floor.

Yes, I think, after I saw 16 flash my eyelids just dropped shut, my ears had become attuned to his voice again.

Okay, can you remember what he said next?

Ohh, it’s like a blanket is covering everything, I know there is stuff under there, but I can’t get to it.

“Think about the numbers again, counting down, deeper and deeper, 18… 17… 16… 15… sleep… go deep asleep.” This was brilliant, she just succumbs to my voice when I remind her of the numbers. Her eyes gently close. “Can you hear me?”

Sleepily, “Yes”.

Can you remember what he said after the 16th floor?

Oh, of course, yes. Again he said “Dear lady, you are now quite under my power!” and I got a little thrill in my clitoris. Then, “Open your eyes, my dear, and become hypnotised by the numbers again… deeply hypnotised… deeply hypnotised by the flashing numbers. You absolutely can not resist!”

My eyes opened and fixated on the flashing numbers, huge and irresistible, and he started stroking my inner thighs and whispering, “You are more and more excited with every number, ten times more excited with each and every number… your orgasm is building… your incredible and intense orgasm will soon be here.”

Did he make you cum?

Oh, yes, and how. At this point I wanted him to touch my pussy again, I was yearning for increasing pleasure, but his fingers stroking up my thigh, getting closer and closer to my pussy each time was driving me nuts. Just then I heard a winding down sound and the lift stopped humming and jerked, I think he stopped it, somehow. Then his fingers were dancing along my pussy lips again, and I was in ecstasy. He was still chanting, “More and more excited… orgasm building… so intense… so much pleasure… I will make you cum… I will control your mind… I will make you cum… I control your mind… when I make you cum I am in control of your mind.” His movements were getting lighter and softer and my feelings were exploding in slow motion, his feather like tickling was making extreme tingles all over, and I could feel the familiar tremor beginning to shake my body all over. As it started he was saying, “When you obey me you will cum… you cannot cum until you obey… obey and cum… obey and cum.”

This sounds like serious brainwashing, how did it make you feel?

I was lost, I needed to cum more than anything. I started blurting out, “Yes master, I will obey you… I will obey… I must obey!” And then it hit me like a tidal wave, heaving my body in the most exquisite orgasmic explosion I had ever experienced. And he just kept on sweetly nudging my clitoris while sensuously stroking my labia, and I couldn’t stop cumming, while he kept repeating, “Deeper and deeper under the power of my voice and my will, you can never resist my hypnotic power, you are my hypnotic slave, keep cumming, more and more pleasurable, more and more enjoyable.” I swear I was starting to cramp up all over with all the clenching going on. Then he gently let me down, and started stroking my hair (which I really love) and told me that I must go to this address at 8 o’clock that evening, I would forget, but I would obey. I heard myself say “yes master”, and I meant it, I couldn’t help myself. And he said, “My hypnosis is powerful, you will always want to be in a trance for me… you will always be unable to resist my influence.” And then I felt the lift moving again. Then the doors opened and I shuffled off to the coffee shop, and I couldn’t help but notice the outline of his enormous cock through his trousers, and then I forgot.

And then you think you might have done something on Monday night that you have forgotten. At this stage she was very deeply hypnotised again, and I thought I would let it continue for a little while yet to access the remaining information, and hey, I like jollies too, you know!

Yeah… I remember thinking about getting a pizza, but I only got half way through dialling the number when I suddenly became so very drowsy, sort of. I could barely keep my eyes open, and my brain was like mush. I think I went to the cabinet and picked up my car keys, still wearing my work gear, stockings and skirt, and those pumps that you like, and I vaguely remember driving somewhere. I strode up to the door of number 119, big gold digits next to the door, and pressed the doorbell. It was exactly 8 o’clock, I must obey now. Then he answered the door. He said, “Come in… come in, it’s so lovely to see you. Tell me, what brings you to my door on this beautiful evening?” I have got to say, I still love listening to his velvety voice. I was following him into his lounge room, telling him I really didn’t know as I went. I was floating, I felt something was wrong and yet it all felt so right. We sat on his comfy sofa and he got me a drink, he has a huge flat screen telly in front of the sofa, and he had a picture of the green panel from the work lift paused on it. It was fucking huge, showing 22 on the display, I couldn’t stop looking at it. Then he was saying, “I just love this time of the evening, the long, hard tiring day is far and away in the past, I like to just sit and relax here and completely let go while I watch the numbers as they count down and down… deeper and deeper down to G.” He must have pressed the remote control as he was speaking, because the numbers started to flash slowly (sort of like in my dream, so slowly that there was an extra power to their hold on me). I realise now that I just sat there gaping, unable to move or look away, and he continued, “You remember the numbers, don’t you. The pretty, fascinating numbers as they count down and down… you want to watch the numbers now… try not to… close your heavy eyes as you get sleepier and sleepier. You need to make an effort not to… close your heavy eyes and go to sleep.”

Oh dear, this is a development, I must say. How did it play out?

My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, slowly lowering down over my eyes. I was really struggling to lift them, but his voiced droned on and on, “Close your heavy eyes and go to sleep… deep, deep asleep… deep… deep… asleep.” He was sitting next to me on the sofa now, and I was in a state of sexual arousal so intense I was unable to refuse, or even consider refusing, his advances. I was kind of miles away now, then he said, “Isn’t that interesting, your right hand is getting so very light, it feels like there are helium balloons attached to your wrist and elbow… such huge helium filled balloons are lifting your right arm and hand up into the air… you just can’t stop your right arm from floating up away from the sofa… higher and higher into the air.”

Was your arm moving?

Yes. For a moment I was unaware of the motion, but as he continued with, “That’s it, rising higher and higher, floating up into the air,” I realised my arm was half way to shoulder height. I felt powerless, more sexually excited, and I think I was impressed, as in being impressed by his power over me. As my arm rose he was telling me it was getting straight, then stiff and rigid, as “Rigid as a bar of steel… as rigid as a statue!” was what he said. When he told me I could not bend it, and then challenged me to try I remember forcing it with all my might, completely to no avail. My arm was nearly straight up in the air and I simply could not move it at all. Then he said, “Hold still while I tickle you… you are going deeper and deeper under my powerful hypnotic dominance and you cannot move, even while I tickle you!”

And so then he tickled you.

He’s very clever. My eyes were still tightly closed, so I guess it was his finger that he used. It was so light, so gentle, but he kept on saying, “You are so intensely ticklish… more and more excruciatingly ticklish… it feels so nice… you are so incredibly horny… but the sensual tickling is just utterly unbearable… so ticklish… so very, very ticklish!” In no time at all I was completely hysterical with laughter, struggling to catch my breath, and he kept on and on, and I suddenly felt I was going to cum, but just at the time he was pulling away, and my precipice dissolved. He is very skilful too, at this point I was yearning for fulfilment, wanting more. He said my arm was getting heavy, I must try to keep it up, but it is heavy and relaxing. As my arm is falling it will make me go deeper into the trance, “As your arm relaxes your will relaxes and you completely fall under my spell.”

I agree, he is fucking clever. I take it this is going somewhere naughty now.

The more I think about it the more I remember how it went. There is still more I don’t know yet, but bear with me and I will try to recover it. My hand slowly dropped into my lap, and I was beyond fighting, my body simply at his mercy now. He said my hand was now moving toward his lap, and was following his spoken words, unable to resist. I could feel my arm moving and my hand gradually inching its way over to his lap. He said, “You want to take my cock out… take my cock out and play daintily with it with your fingers.” I deftly worked his zip, and drew his cock out in one swift and expert movement, surprising even me. His cock was hard, throbbing and juiced and I slowly, unendurably drew his foreskin down millimetre by millimetre, retracing 1 and slowly drawing down 2, back 1 and down 2, and his juice was oozing buckets as I made him more and more excited. I was really getting off on my ministrations, I loved making him so horny, fuck I feel terrible.

Please believe me, you don’t need to feel bad. His talent is formidable, he used your strongest urges to spur on your behaviour. He is very naughty for not asking your permission to do any of this, but you can’t deny his capability. Keep remembering, I want to see if he may have done anything reprehensible, for which he may need to be made accountable.

I started to circle the tip of his glans with the first finger of my other hand, touching the edge of his foreskin, and gently squeezing his shaft for good measure. I could hear him groaning, that guttural noise indicating he was not going to be able to stop. Something wicked in me stirred, and I worked his foreskin gently all the way down and rubbed the juice rapidly around his glans, and in no time he lost his control and shot a startling burst of semen onto his own trousers, with two or three squirts following. This seemed to have completely let the wind out of his sails, because he was quiet for a while before directly speaking to me again. He finally said, “You are ever deeper and deeper under my hypnotic power, my will controls your will, my mind dominates your mind, and you are now compelled to obey me completely… is that clear, my dear?” I insipidly agreed, apparently with no will of my own any longer. He went on, “You must return safely home… you will not remember anything that has happened tonight… you will only know that you went home and went straight to bed, and slept very deeply… you have no memory for this evening, even if somebody should ask you, is that clear, my dear?” Again my voice betrayed me, “Yes, master, I will obey!” I have a fuzzy recollection of the return drive home, and getting straight into bed. I can’t work out why I didn’t question the fact that when I got up in the morning I still had my skirt, stockings and blouse on, but I just finished dressing and slipping into the pumps again, did teeth and makeup and came here.

And so you came to me to help. Do you trust me?

Oh yes, more than I trust anyone in the world.

That’s good, because I am going to ask you to do some naughty things to thwart your Lothario, but you will need to trust me. Could you see yourself following me in the way you have submitted to him?

I am not sure what you mean, do you want me to obey you?

If you are willing I can hypnotise you even more deeply and counter all of his dominance over you, but I would like to go even further than that. I want you to get in the lift with him again. I assume he will attempt to give you untold pleasures this time, and when the time is right, you can give him the fright of his life. You in?

What do you want me to do?

Remember the numbers, try not to close your eyes and go to sleep… deep sleep… hypnotic sleep. That’s right, let yourself slip away into the dreamy sleepy wonderland of my voice and my will… deeper and deeper… down and down.

Of course after all this repertoire she was quite deeply under hypnosis while we were simply speaking, but the applied induction has taken her beyond resistance.

“You will take this mini camera and install it in the lift tomorrow morning, just above the number panel, making it unobtrusive. Then you will forget it is there. In the afternoon you will return to the lift as you usually do, basking in the hope that he will be there. Although you are a deeply susceptible hypnotic subject by now, I am arming you with a sense of strong empowerment over your responses. However, you will ultimately succumb to his power on this occasion, but only after a long fought resistance. Do you understand?”

Yes, of course, I will resist as long as I can.

“When you are in deep hypnosis you will perform a function, like an Easter Egg in a DVD, this function will start all by itself. Despite being entirely under the power of your tormentor, you will begin to seek his cock and play with it. Nothing can stop you, you will get his cock out and sensually stroke and tickle it until it is stiff, rigid and throbbing, and you will take great care to make him as excited as you possibly can. You will make him squirt his load, unless he bolts for his life, of course. Is that clear, my dear?”

Yes master, I will obey you.

(Now that came as a teeny weeny bit of a surprise, her calling me master. Not exactly unwelcome, I might add!)

I had a cloud based recorder set up and ready come Wednesday morning, and sure enough as she mounted the camera and turned it on, there was the signal. Click on it and, lo and behold, there was the lift in question. Got to say, there was almost no one using it for the entire day, until exactly on queue my girl and her Lothario enter the lift. I can hear the doors close in the background and then the show starts.

“Look at the numbers, they are fascinating, see how they count down and down.”

I can see her eyes, pupils immediately dilating to big black saucers. I expected to see a little more fight, but I will keep watching what happens.

“As the numbers count you cannot look anywhere else, the numbers are important to you now. See how sleepy they make you feel.”

I see my darling’s eyelids start to droop dramatically, I get a horn. She is dropping like a stone, already so sleepy she can barely keep from going under. Then she resists, I see it happen in her eyes, pupils still large but her eyelids open with a sheer effort of will. He seems to be surprised, and returns to his persuasion.

“19… watching the numbers is making you so tired… so very, very tired… it has been such a long and tiring day… your eyelids feel so very heavy now… 18… it is so hard… so hard… so hard to keep them open… go to sleep… 17… sleep… go to sleep…”

I am loving this attack, she is truly under his influence and cannot fight off his insistent sleep suggestion for long. Her eyelids are faltering, she is still fighting, though.

“16… asleep now… deep, deep asleep… under my hypnotic power… dear lady… you are now quite under my power… you are unable to resist my voice or my will.”

“15… your eyes are closed now… you can’t open them anymore… sleep… sleep… deeply, deeply asleep. Listen to my voice and obey me now!”

Awesome voice, powerful presence, he is fucking good. There, her hand is starting to jerk, clearly the hypnotic trance is complete and the Easter Egg is cracking. As I watch she fumbles with his zip, he is caught off guard and stands motionless for a moment, it is all she needs. In a trice she has his three quarter hard cock in her sexy fingers and is sliding them up and down its length, paying special attention to the juice oozing from his eye and working it around the tingly bits of his knob. Just beyond the side of my darling I can see a reflection on the back wall of the lift of the numbers counting, now down to 12.

This is too much, she is an expert at this. He’s frozen, motionless, his cock now rigid and throbbing uncontrollably. Her tender grazing extracting obvious pleasure from his thrilling knob, more and more juice oozing forth as she maintains her diligent attack. He wants to stop but clearly this is so good he can’t move.

9.

He can see that cumming would be difficult to clean up in the remaining floors, never mind getting his cock stowed if he did, so he forced himself to remove his cock from this exquisite pleasure and tuck it away as best he could. Completely flustered by the events he tried to regain control of the situation, but my darling had one more trick to administer.

Still deeply hypnotised she spoke with an air of authority, “This pleasure unit is protected by forces beyond your imagination, you have been filmed in your dastardly attempts to force your will upon her, and the video will be released to all the people you would wish it wasn’t if you don’t wake me up and return me to normal, never to stalk me again. IS THAT CLEAR, MY DEAR???”

In abject terror the hypnotist released my darling from her trance with no memory of what happened, and bolted when the floor ‘Binged’ ground. My darling brought the camera home with her that evening, telling me she thought something weird had happened to her today. I told her the basics, and she didn’t believe me. So I showed her the video. I really love that she watches with such rapt attention right up to the point where she just can’t keep her eyes open any more, and I so love when she gets my cock out and starts to play with it.