The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer

Feel the mind ray pulse as you let go and obey. If you are too young to legally be here or are offended by things of a sexual or kinky nature you will move your cursor up to the little ‘x’ in the corner and click it. From then on you will only visit happy websites featuring flowers and cute fuzzy bunnies. You will never hold this author or this website responsible for anything you do in the course of your normal life. You will never repost this work or the works of others without their permission, to do so is just quite uncool.

Now feel wonderfully refreshed as the mind ray releases you and your mind returns to its normal state of being.

Enjoy and thank you very much for reading,

Inspirations: Obviously this owes much to the works of Trilby Else and Tabico, their work is awesome and for my part I’m quite happy to appear now and then on the same stage. This one also breathes walks in similar territory to a few by Zorkmeister and also seems to speak to a concern raised by Alphax on the forum last year in regard to Hive stories where the hive “speaks”. Great appreciation goes out to Tanya and a certain MC author, their insights into MC writing are way scary, and I mean that in all of the very good ways.

Special thanks to the friend who proof read this work, without them it would never have been what it became.

FBH

Resistance and Nothingness

Rachael woke up; it took her several long, languid seconds to realize that she was indeed awake and staring at the pretty colors flashing across the ceiling. As her thoughts floated, she remembered sounds. There had been loud, harsh sound and flashes of light that filled her mind with confusion. In her mind it was hard to focus but it seemed like the sounds and light had gone on for quite some time.

The new, soft quiet of the moment hit her senses like a drug, and she liked just sitting there with her mind softly floating, as if some unknown weight had been lifted away.

The slow seconds turned to minutes as she started to become aware of her situation and surroundings. She was bound: she could feel the soft but firm bindings at her wrists and ankles. Her head was fixed in place as well; something warm and soft secured her head and neck to the reclined chair she was in. The chair itself she couldn’t see, but it seemed to fit snugly to the back side of her naked body.

Naked.

It came to her slowly that she was naked. The realization should have bothered her, she knew, but somehow she wasn’t able to let herself worry about it. It was then that she saw them, two women off to her side. She had to look with her eyes at their extreme left limit to see them, standing motionlessly at the wall. They wore silver suits of shiny material and thick black collars. Their hair was pulled back in strict pony tails with something she couldn’t clearly see covering their ears.

Rachael thought idly how beautiful one of them was, her blue eyes glowing like clear mountain pools even in the bound woman’s peripheral vision.

The other one, a brunette with chocolate brown eyes and olive skin, snapped to attention and stepped forward. She came up to Rachael and began changing an IV bag which hung next to Rachael’s chair.

Idly and with completely boneless calm, Rachael wondered what was in the bag, and why they had an IV in her.

‘Where am I?’ her thoughts asked slowly.

She remembered being at the party and then leaving early and starting to walk back to her dorm. She remembered a van, a white van, and a door sliding open next to her. She remembered periods of light and sound, she didn’t know how many or how long, but they came to her in bits and flashes of memory, broken by periods of slow soothing quiet.

In her comfortable torpor, she remembered looking into the striking blue eyes of the woman who stood between her own spread legs now and was setting something up just below her field of vision.

‘When had the other woman moved?’ The thought lacked the power to motivate her, though, and she gave up trying to move her head and see what the woman was doing. Both were pretty, very pretty, she thought, and their warm touches felt soft.

“Where am I?” her mouth spoke. Rachael stiffened at the sudden sound of her own voice.

If the women heard her, they didn’t show it. Rachael could now clearly see what appeared to be silver domes over their ears.

She felt herself falling into the bottomless blue eyes as the woman attached something to the chair.

She couldn’t lower her eyes to see beyond her own naked breasts, so she didn’t know what the woman was doing. Her slow thoughts drifted as they noted how erect her bare nipples were.

The Brunette leaned in and set something over Rachael’s head. Suddenly her world went dark, and then there was a flashing light filling her vision. Her ears filled with sound, not loud sound like before, she actually found its tone kind of soothing in a way. She liked the feeling as the sound seemed to tug and sift her sluggish mind.

The thoughts vanished in an instant as she felt a sudden touch between her legs; there were two hands, whose fingers teased her most intimate areas in a deliberate, methodical, but very soft, tantalizing way. She moaned as she felt hot breath and a tongue. Rachael had never been touched in this way by anyone, had never even imagined having another woman touch her that way, but here and now all she could think of were the waves of intense sensation sweeping everything else from her mind.

In no time she was on the edge, the tongue eased its explorations and withdrew, slowly, teasing its way around the outer lips, then there was a new pressure: a warm object was inserted into her, for a moment there was nothing more, just a pleasant warmth and full feeling in her vagina and a soft, relaxing rhythm in her ears. The screen (her thoughts had realized that it was a visor with a screen) in front of her eyes began flashing with colors and patterns. The sound seemed to follow the flashes, and the synchronized assault on her senses began to tug and pull her mind even further away.

Then there were words. She was sure that she could see words now, too fast in the flashes to read, but they were there. Her attempts to focus on the fleeting words vanished as the fullness of the unseen object within her came alive.

It pulsed and purred with the flashes and sound: instantly she was brought back to the edge, her aroused need building in a wave. Hot breath swept across her right breast, then the left, and then on both sides at once, hot, soft breath on sensitive nipples, teasing, always teasing, and soft, warm, gloved fingers lightly tracing aroused skin. Now in her mind she heard voices and in her eyes she saw words. They appeared to her eyes and sang clear as day in her ears while the sensations drove all other awareness away from her.

Time fell away as she was pushed to the very edge of madness and held there in near orgasm.

At some point she was toppled off that edge and tumbled in orgasmic freefall until she forgot what time was.

* * *

She was awake again, just staring slackly at the ceiling; her mind drifting in the afterglow of measureless orgasm. There was soft noise in her ears and the whispers within passed without her notice.

For an unknown time she stayed motionless. Slowly she became aware that she wasn’t restrained any more. She didn’t think to move, and for a long time she just stared up at the ceiling. It felt wonderful to just stare at the softly shifting colors above her without any thoughts clouding her mind. She became dimly aware that the visor wasn’t there any more, but her mind didn’t think to question how or why.

Distantly she began to wonder things: not whole questions, just fragments of thoughts. She wasn’t compelled to move, but a part of her mind wondered where she was, what time it was. Idly, she thought of herself; in her mental inventory it took several seconds before her name appeared in her mind.

Rachael became aware of her naked body still fully supported by the chair where she lay motionless. She moved her eyes as before; even without restraints she formed no thoughts of movement. Looking down she could see her breasts, nipples still standing erect above the line of her black collar.

It felt warm and soft on her neck, like it had always been there. Always, her eyes soaked in the colors on the ceiling, not feeling compelled to move or question her situation other than a few stray curiosities that still floated in her mind.

Then she noticed the other slaves.

Her mind didn’t question the knowledge that these women were slaves, that was simply what they were. She seemed to know without knowing and without thinking. Both women were still there, still beautiful, standing silently erect by the wall.

Her mind drifted onward as she idly watched the colors and noted how they reflected from the slaves’ silver suits and danced in their blank eyes.

As one the two slaves moved fluidly toward her, in a few synchronized movements they were there, next to Rachael. It was tempting to just fall into their eyes again but the brown eyed woman took her hand, guiding her to rise.

The question of why she should follow this woman almost formed in her mind as she stood. It quickly faded and was replaced by the need to follow. As she began walking, matching her step with them she felt the warm fullness in her lower body. Whatever they’d put in her was dormant, but her body still held snugly around it as if afraid of losing it.

She followed the other slaves as they walked to a panel in the wall; the panel slid open with a hiss and she followed them outside.

The change hit her suddenly and overwhelmed her senses. While the room had been soft white, the hallway they emerged into was entirely polished silver metal. Gleaming reflective surfaces shone back at her as she gazed at the wall to her right. She saw two slaves clad in silver with a naked woman walking between them, slightly taller than the slaves. The woman looked blankly back at Rachael, her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a strict pony tail. Over the woman’s ears were two silver cups, identical to those worn by the slaves. Her only other clothing was a collar, shiny and black as night. Unknown seconds of blank marching later, Rachael realized that the brown eyes she was lost in were her own. She was walking naked through a hallway following two slave women.

She didn’t worry; it felt wonderful to walk in time with them, the fullness within her making itself known at each step.

It occurred to her that her companions faced straight ahead, they paid no attention to the reflected images on either wall, and almost without a thought she turned from the reflection to mimic the marching form of her companions. A part of her felt sad at turning away, no longer gazing into those blank eyes. She failed to notice how easy it was to forget the reflection as they marched along. The silver heeled boots the women wore clicked in perfect rhythm and Rachael matched it with her bare feet.

She was almost unaware how easy it was to just stop thinking and follow.

Her eyes met another reflected version of herself in the flawless surface of a panel that made up the end of the hall. She loved the blankness she saw in her eyes, how it matched that of her companions. Then the reflected woman vanished as the panel slid open, replaced by another hallway, this time flowing with silver clad slave women.

Rachael didn’t notice as the reflection of herself faded from her mind. She was lost in the living sea of silver, the perfect rhythmic cadence of a thousand pairs of booted feet, soothing her as she almost imagined a whispering voice in her ears.

In time with the soft whisper she felt the fullness begin to purr within her. She felt a happy glow at keeping perfect time with her companions despite the sensations.

“What is this place?” Her awed voice surprised even her. For a moment, she lost the sound of the whispers and rhythmic marching slave feet.

She knew without knowing that talking was not allowed here. Her mind had felt wrong as she had spoken and part of her felt guilty for having disturbed the rhythmic peace of the place and its mesmerizing flow of silver bodies. She knew, without knowing how, that she shouldn’t speak, that the rhythm of the women’s’ boots felt soothing, and that walking in time made her feel good. Somehow she also knew that she needed to follow in order to find out what this place was.

She knew that by following she would find out everything she needed and wanted to know.

It was easy to lose her thoughts in the moving river of women with their blank eyes and silver covered bodies.

Her mind adrift on the rhythm and the purring pleasure between her legs, Rachael allowed the whispers in her ears to guide her and felt wonderful as her mind dissolved into almost-sleep.

* * *

Awareness came to her very slowly. They were in a room Rachael didn’t remember entering. She was between her two companions, standing at a conveyor belt. Items she didn’t consciously look at were coming to her and she was placing them in white boxes. Her movements were perfectly synchronized with the others. It felt wonderful to simply forget time and not think as she worked alongside her nameless companions.

A stray thought passed through her mind that she didn’t know who they were, these silent, beautiful women, with their stances identical. She matched them in every way except that she was naked.

It still didn’t bother her to be naked; she felt her thoughts slip away as she performed her task. It was easy to not notice the voice whispering its soft words in her ears as she simply completed each task and let her mind be clear of all else.

It was easy to forget that she was an individual in the midst of all of these slaves, individual only in her nakedness. Idly, she knew that she was unique among a sea of uniformity in what she didn’t have. Fragmented thoughts drifted through her muddled awareness as to whether this uniqueness would continue. A part of her mind almost envied her companions for their status.

Such thoughts as she had were easy to lose in the rhythm of her task, in the closeness of her companions and the ever-present purring inside her pussy. It was let go, easy to forget and follow.

The fullness within her continued its soft vibration as she performed her task, inside her a warm soft need was ever growing. A part of her mind was pleased and proud as she kept from clenching her muscles around the purring trembling thing and kept up her task.

The task drew her on through the uncounted time until, as one, her two companions stopped and turned toward the door. The blue eyed slave gently touched Rachael’s hand, drawing her in and beckoning her to follow. As one, they marched out into the flowing mass of enslaved womanhood.

Without thinking, Rachael followed, matching her cadence to the booted feet of the other slaves.

She was a slave.

Somehow she knew it without thinking. The thought seemed to scare her for a moment as she stopped. She stood unmoving in the corridor as the other slaves parted and passed without breaking stride. Rachael felt fear. A part of her mind wanted to . . .

She wanted to . . .

She stood without moving, afraid without understanding, she seemed unable to understand what she wanted to do and felt things soften and fade as the rhythms started tugging her mind downward into their embrace.

She tried to hold on to the fear even as she searched in vain for its source. As she struggled within herself, outwardly paralyzed, her companions appeared at either side.

Their warm, soft fingers traced lightly on her skin, a gloved finger circled teasingly around her right nipple.

The purring vibration resumed between her legs.

The whisper in her ears calmed her, relaxing her as she fell against the teasing fingers of the other slaves.

She wasn’t even aware that she had started walking with them again.

Soft tones joined the warm, seductive whisper in her ears as her mind let go of its fear, of thought itself and she let herself be guided once again by her beautiful companions.

It was easy to stop thinking and obey, easy to forget time and follow.

* * *

Her senses exploded in awareness as warm jets of water droplets cascaded down her skin.

She felt the fullness gently removed from her body. Reflexively, her hips moved with it in an attempt to catch and hold it.

A soft touch of a hand on hers compelled her to look down. The blue-eyed slave stood naked with her in the water spray; their erect nipples almost touching as Rachael’s hand was guided to the other slaves’ smooth pussy. Without thinking, her fingers found the object within the other woman and withdrew it, slowly and deliberately. The other slave stood motionless, staring blankly into Rachael’s’ eyes.

Their hands slowly slid down each other as water fell on them. Then there was breath between Rachael’s’ legs. She remained still as the brown eyed slave traced her nether lips, first with her fingers, then with her tongue. Rachael’s burning need reached its limit as she exploded in a shattering orgasm. She pleased herself with the fact that her knees only buckled a little. She felt, rather than heard, a voice in her ears telling her that it was pleased with her.

After reeling in orgasmic surrender for an unremembered time she came back to focus, feeling the compulsion to move again.

Rachael sank to her knees as first her fingers and then her tongue traced the blue-eyed slave’s outer lips, pulling slightly with her fingers she slowly pushed her tongue in. All the while it was as if a voice in her head was telling her what to do.

It was easy not to think, not to know, just to follow the voice and compulsion it brought. Her purpose was to pleasure the other slave. She was aware when the other slave climaxed only because she felt it on her tongue. As the sharp taste of the other woman flowed into her mouth she noticed with pride that the slaves’ legs trembled slightly. She had performed her task well. A black, hourglass-shaped object was placed in her hand, without thinking, she knew how to insert it into the other slave. Standing, she felt the fullness of an identical object which had been placed in her a moment before.

Stray fragmented thoughts still floated through her mind, softened by the orgasmic afterglow, but it was easy to let the whispers and soft tones lift them away, letting her floating mind seduce her away, to sway completely free from the weight of thought. Lost in the whispers and tones, it was easy to stop thinking and obey, easy to follow and feel.

As one they moved to a row of small doors set in the wall facing them, then stood without thinking as warm dry air blew the water droplets from their skin.

It felt wonderful to stand with her mind blank, still feeling the glow of her orgasmic climax trembling through her body, still tasting the other slave in her mouth.

Without counting time, without thinking they moved as one to open the small doors and select their silver suits from among the clothing stored there. The suit glided up her body like cream, sliding on a thin film of fragrant oil that coated its inner surface. She followed the whisper as it guided her to pull up the zipper.

Then she withdrew her boots. As one, the three slaves pulled first their right, then their left boots on and came to attention facing the wall.

The soft gloves slid with effortless smoothness up her arms. She stood between her fellow slaves, her stance identical to theirs as they all stood at attention.

Turning as one, the three nameless slaves walked out into the hallway with their boot steps instantly lost among the rhythm of a thousand others.

The End