The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Return to Innocence”

[Adults only. Don’t read if you’re under 18 or it’s illegal where you are to view adult material. I took this story in a different direction than usual. Let me know what you think.]

There are times, Zak thought, when women can be extremely frustrating. It was always the same with Marilyn. Zak would find something moving, and by instinct would move to touch her. Then she would whimper, reminding him of her problem, and he would be left jingling his hands in frustration. If I didn’t love the girl so damn much, I’d have given up on her years ago. It was true enough. They’d known they were soul mates from their first meeting. But, unfortunately, she had been raped at a young age, her innocence lost forever. Six years of therapy (which Zak had paid for, and through the nose, it must be added) had not eradicated the horrid memories from her mind.

It wasn’t just that she denied him sex. He could handle that. A cold shower, and everything would be fine for the next hour or so. The rape had given her a psychotic aversion to being touched, even by herself. She couldn’t even take a shower without freaking. So instead she knocked herself out with sleeping pills, and her parents bathed her. Kissing was out of the question. They had tried everything, even hypnotherapy. Nothing worked. He knew she loved him as much as he loved her, but she could not control the mindless terror which stole over her whenever someone touched her. Zak kicked over a garbage can, venting his frustration on the inanimate object.

“Problems, my boy?” a withered voice asked. Zak whirled to find a withered old man no taller than a six-year-old.

“I’m sorry, sir.” Zak said. “I just...” The old man had taken Zak’s hand, and was staring intently at his palm.

“Ah, here we are.” he said. “You are frustrated because your other half has a rather...unique problem. You wish to help, but don’t know how.”

“True.” Zak replied. The little man glanced up at him.

“Her plight has left you in distress, my friend. Come with me.” Zak followed the little man into the building. They climbed three flights of stairs before coming to a dingy apartment full of antiques of every sort. The little man waddled over to a colorful box, which he promptly wrapped in brown paper. He handed the parcel to Zak. “Give this to her.” he said. “Then go buy her dinner and something pretty. She will be feeling better when you return.”

“Um, thanks.” Zak said. He wasn’t about to question an old man who obviously knew more than he did, especially since he could find nothing to suggest an ulterior motive.

* * *

“It’s beautiful!” Merilyn exclaimed. “It must have cost a fortune!”

“Not really.” Zak said. “Listen, I’m going to go get dinner, is there anything in particular you want?”

“Well, since you’re asking, I’d like Chinese.”

“Okay, I’ll stop by the Summer Palace on the way back from the mall.” Zak said. Marilyn was about to question him about it, but he had already started the car.

“This isn’t like him.” she muttered, shaking her head. “He’s going to do something really sweet that’s going to make me want to kiss him.” She sighed, looking the box over. It was a beautiful box indeed, though she was having trouble getting it open. She found a crank attached to the bottom and slid it out of its bracket. After a little searching, she found the hole and inserted the crank. As she turned the crank, the colored areas on the lid began to shift in beautiful patterns. She stared at the pretty colors as they swirled and shifted. Her hand seemed to be moving of its own accord, detached from her conscious mind, cranking steadily, the pace remaining constant. Marilyn’s eyes became unfocussed as the colors began to form patterns. She could see a little girl in the swirling colors. The girl was happily playing with a ball of swirling light. Happy. The girl was so happy. Marilyn’s heart ached for the happiness that girl knew. The pattern changed, and became a close-up of the girl’s face. Her lips began to move, and Marilyn could almost hear her sweet, childlike voice in her head.

“Let go.” the girl said. “Let go and be free.”

“Let go and be free.” Marilyn repeated. The ball came into view again, swirling, spinning, twirling. “Let go and be free.” Marilyn repeated, feeling herself let go as she began to repeat the litany. “Let go and be free. Let go and be free...”

* * *

Zak paused for a moment after shutting off the engine. He wondered about the box...and about Marilyn. He had no illusions about his own knowledge of alternative medicine. Did it have something to do with personal chi? Feng shui? He shook his head, ashamed of his own ignorance. He picked up the take-out boxes and the box from Collectibles and More and carried them to Marilyn’s door. He had no idea what to expect. He certainly didn’t expect to find Marilyn, naked as the day she was born, happily playing with a box of dolls that she hadn’t touched since childhood.

“Zak!” she said excitedly. He set down the boxes and she literally pounced on him, hugging him tightly. “Thanks for the pretty box.” she said, a look of childlike joy in her eyes. She kissed him on the cheek, then on the forehead, then on the nose, then the other cheek, over and over again, covering his face in kisses. Totally into the moment, Zak kissed her on the lips, his tongue probing into her mouth. She froze for a moment, then returned the kiss.

“How do you feel?” Zak asked, running his fingers through her hair.

“The pretty box helped me let go and be free.” Marilyn said, kissing Zak some more. “Thank you so much. I think I’m fixed.” Zak rose, picking Marilyn up in his arms like a bride being carried over the threshold.

“I’m glad you feel so good, Marilyn.” he said. “I love you.” Marilyn smiled, snuggling against him like a child. He carried her upstairs and set her on the floor there, closing the door. He turned around and she was on her knees, undoing his fly. “What are you doing?”

“I want to know what it’s like.” Marilyn replied, looking up with slightly nervous, yet anticipating eyes.

“What what’s like?” Zak asked, feeling his penis respond.

“Making...love.” Marilyn replied, as her gaze became more focused on the growing bulge in Zak’s underwear. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants when she brought them down to his ankles. She pulled down his boxers and his erection sprung free. “It’s still getting bigger.” she commented, stroking the shaft. Without another word she took it into her mouth. Having never had a blowjob before, Zak was overwhelmed by the sensations. He nearly staggered back into the door. Marilyn stayed with him. Zak groaned as his pleasure increased. Soon enough, he spurted into her mouth. She was having a little trouble swallowing it, but she tried her best. “Mmm!” she moaned, licking stray bits off her fingers and scooping some from her bare chest and bringing it to her mouth. “It tastes so good!”

“Glad...you...enjoyed it...as much as I did.” Zak said. He got down on his knees, gently lying her back, bringing one finger to her furry mound. He gently began to stroke her clit with his finger. She gasped in pleasure at the unfamiliar stimulation. The finger was soon replaced by his mouth, nibbling and licking at her slit.

“Oh, Zak!” she exclaimed, instinctively thrusting her hips forward to increase the stimulation as she grabbed his ears, pushing his face into her. “More! More!” she cried. Zak needed no more encouragement, lapping at her with increased vigor. In no time at all, she was screaming Zak’s praises to the ceiling, her back arched so much she nearly formed a semicircle with her body. She flopped limply to the floor when the climax subsided.

Zak picked Marilyn up and lay her on the bed. He was hard again by now, and was ready for the main event. Her well-lubricated pussy accepted his cock without complaint, despite her tightness.

“Uh!” she groaned. “Deeper!” she moaned, arching herself up as best she could in her weakened state. Zak moved slowly, waiting for his body to dictate a rhythm for him to take. He massaged her chest gently, stimulating her erect nipples. “Yes! Play with my pretty titties!” she exclaimed. “Oh, it feels so good!” Zak picked up the pace on his thrusting, cheered on by Marilyn’s cries of pleasure. She screamed in ecstasy, but Zak was barely even halfway done. She was barely finished coming when another orgasm built and exploded within her. Zak felt his own orgasm coming, but managed to hold off until Marilyn had one more. Then he blasted inside her. She sighed happily, her eyelids fluttering shut as she fell asleep. Zak pulled the covers up over them and joined her.

* * *

Marilyn moved softly, careful not to wake Zak. She padded downstairs in the nude, once again finding the box. She took it into the bathroom and turned on the light. There was something different about it this time. There were two holes in the front. She peeked inside. There was a soft glow coming from within. Not knowing why, she turned the crank. The light grew brighter, changing colors, swirling. The happy little girl appeared again.

“Relax and obey.” the girl said. “Relax and obey.”

“Relax and obey.” Marilyn repeated. “Relax and obey. Relax and obey...”

* * *

The first thing Zak noticed was that Marilyn’s place in the bed was empty. He sat up, and found her kneeling by the bed, head down, face relaxed and blank.

“Marilyn?” he asked. She opened her eyes, glancing up at him and smiling. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Marilyn replied.

“What’s happened?”

“I learned a new lesson from the box last night.” she said.

“Um, what lesson was that?” Zak asked.

“Relax and obey.” she sighed, as if it were the most profound thing she had ever heard in her life. Zak stood up, squatting in front of her. “What do you want me to do?” she asked.

“Tell me everything that happened last night after we made love.” Zak said. Marilyn left no detail undisclosed. Zak sat on the bed, absorbing the implications. “Earlier, when you learned the first lesson from the box, what happened?” he asked. She told him, without hesitation, without restraint, until she came to the point where he had come home, from which point he could fill in the details himself. “Go make breakfast while I think about this.” he told her, and she gleefully rushed to do as he’d commanded. She seemed so happy. But maybe it was a change wrought by the box upon her very personality to get her to accept becoming a docile, obedient little fuck-toy. He had wanted to free her mind, not enslave it. Marilyn soon returned with breakfast, still naked, still smiling happily like a little girl playing house. Her patient, demure, yet overpoweringly sexy manner while he ate brought him to arousal again. “Oh, fuck me.” he muttered under his breath.

She heard, and she obeyed.

* * *

Marilyn awoke about noon, her mind hungering for another lesson from the pretty box. She went to the place where she kept it. Instead of two holes in the side, there was now a slit in the lid with light coming from it. She looked inside, turning the crank. The girl appeared once more.

“Don’t think, just obey.” the girl said.

“Don’t think, just obey.” Marilyn replied, burning the lesson into her mind as she stared into the glowing, swirling ball of light the girl held. For two hours she knelt, repeating her litany.

“Pass it on.” the girl said. “Share the lesson with others.”

* * *

Zak’s eyes opened about two in the afternoon. Marilyn knelt by the bed once again, staring blankly at nothing.

“What lesson did you learn from the box this time?” Zak asked, almost afraid of the answer.

“Don’t think, just obey.” Marilyn replied, her voice sounding far-off, as if she were in a dream. Maybe she was.

“So I guess you’re my slave now, is that right?” Zak sighed, thinking curses at the little man who had given him the box, whom he knew would be gone without a trace when he got to where the little man’s apartment had been.

“Yes.” Marilyn replied.

“I have GOT to get rid of that box.” he muttered.

“The box is gone.” Marilyn said.

“Gone?”

“Yes.”

“You got rid of it?”

“I passed it on to another.” Marilyn said, as if she were discussing delicious chocolate instead of the spread of slavery. Zak looked deep into his girlfriend/slave’s eyes, searching for any hint that she still had a mind of her own somewhere. He was surprised at what he found—or thought he had found. A small glimmering of happiness and satisfaction and love behind the mask of mindless obedience. “I love you.” she said, answering his unspoken question. “I want you to be happy. I live to serve you. I serve you because I love you.” Zak held her close, rocking gently from side to side.

“I love you too, Marilyn.” he said.