The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

REVENGE OF MASTER.

BY THE SLAVER.

The tall, brown haired, well-dressed man got out of his car, and brushed down his suit. He entered the club by a side-door, and walked to the bar. As he walked through the club, he noticed that down ether side of the club, were empty alcoves with cage like doors across their fronts. He also noticed that sitting at the bar, were three well built men. They seemed to be talking to a man behind the bar, who was dressed in a grey suit, and had very close-cropped dark hair. His eyes seemed to burn with some sort of inner light. The three men seemed to have their heads resting on their chests.

The man behind the bar looked up as the tall man approached, before he reached the bar the man in the suit came rounded from behind the bar, and walked over to him. The man in the grey suit shook the tall man’s hand. The man in the grey suit spoke, his voice had a quiet, but commanding sound to it. “Well come, Mr Lampard.” He said, he starred Lampard straight in the eyes. Lampard felt a peculiar dizziness over-taking him, he began to slowly relax. Lampard’s legs gave way, he fell to the ground.

The man in the grey suit had once had a name, but that was long ago. Now all that met him called him Master. He was a most powerful hypnotist, and he owned the club.

Master stepped over Lampard laying on the floor, and walked over to the three men sitting at the bar, all three had their head resting on their chests: “Gentlemen, all three of you have got the bouncers job. Now in a moment I will wake all three of you, you all will not remember being in a trance.” He told the three men. “But before you go and get changed into your bouncer Suits, when you wake, all three of you will have a massif orgasm and empty your ball sacks. After you’re all go and get changed.” Master stepped away from the bouncers. “Now, wake.” He said clicking his fingers.

The three men seemed to wake, then all three stiffened on their stools. Loud gasps were heard as they cum, not just once, but over and over. Cum sprayed out of their cocks, covering their chests, and soaking into their jeans and T-shirts. As Master watch dark marks appeared on their closes. Sweat could be seen on their faces, as they had orgasm, after orgasm. The smell of cum was soon heavy in the air; finally the three bouncers finished cumming. For a few moments they laid still on the stools, then all three of them got up, and left the bar. Master watch them go.

Lampard was kneeling, naked in the middle of a dimly light room. Master entered room; he was now wearing a tight black rubber suit. He wore this all the time when he was working in his club. Master did not have much time: “You are lucky, Lampard. I don’t have much time to do a full job on you. But maybe a little fun.” He said, stroking Lampard’s face. “But first a question. Did you come here alone?”

“No, my driver is in the car, waiting for me.” Come the reply, in a flat, toneless voice. Master smiled.

Master walked closer to Lampard, and opened the front of his rubber suit. His fat hard cock fell out, Master grabbed his cock in one hand, and with the other hand he guided Lampard’s head nearer to his hard, erect cock.

“Open your mouth, and drink the ‘Seed of Man’ and become one with me.” He said. Lampard did not open his mouth; he tried to pull away. Master let go of Lampard’s head, and then hit him around his face. After a few moments, and another hit across his face, Lampard opened his mouth, and took in all of Master’s cock. Master started to Pump Lampard.

Master moaned as he humped Lampard’s good looking face, both his hands on the back of Lampard’s head, keeping it in place as he fucked the poor guy’s face. Lampard tried to cry out, but all that came out was muffled mumbles; it was hard to speak, or cry out with a large hard cock humping your mouth.

Master began to moan a loud, “Oh yeah...Unnnggghhh...I’ve got a cum! Oh yeah, you good little cocksucker.”

Lampard gagged as Master shot cum into his mouth, and it went right down his throat. Master pull his limp dick out of Lampard, and wiped it in his hair. Master then encased Lampard in tight black rubber from the neck down.

Lampard’s driver stood by the car smoking a Marlboro Light, he look at his watch: 17:45. “I’m afraid Mr Lampard will be some time.” Said a voice behind him. The driver spun round, standing behind him was some guy in black rubber. Master starred the driver straight in his eyes. Just like Lampard, the driver felt a peculiar dizziness over-take him. The driver was laying over the back of the driving chair, his head resting on the steering wheel, his pants and shorts were pulled down to his feet. Master sat looking at the driver’s firm white arse, in his hand he was holding a large rubber dildo. Master thrust the dildo straight into the driver’s arse; the driver cried out, Master pushed the dildo all the way up his arse. Master then pulled the driver’s shorts and pants back up. “You know what to do, do so and return here.” He told the driver.

The driver stopped the car, and got out, and walked across the street. As he walked he could feel something large and hard moving up, and down his arse. He walked to a dirty painted door, and looked at the sign on the door.

It read: Libri, Preba and Ronig. Private Investigators.

The driver stubbed out his Marlboro, and went through the door, and up the stairs. At the top of the stairs was a door, he knocked, and walked in.

Jay Libri looked up as the driver entered the small office. The driver saw the clock on the wall behind Libri; it read 8.45 P.M. the driver frowned, that could not be right. He looked at his watch, it was the same time.

“Yes, can I help you?” said Libri. The driver looked at Libri. “I, I want you to ffind mmy boss.” Stammered the driver. He shook his head to clear it. “It’s my boss, he’s been missing for two days.” The driver said.

“Your boss, you been to the cops.” Asked Libri, he lit a Marlboro light, and blows out the smoke. He looked at the driver; there was something odd about this guy, thought Libri. Just then the office door opened, and another man walked into the office. “This is one of my partners, Mr Preba.” Said Libri to the driver. Preba shock hands with the driver.

“We don’t have time to take your case at the moment, sir.” He said.

“Please, you must, I just know that something has happened to him.” Said the driver. “You see, he had a meeting two days ago, and he wasn’t been seen since.” Master had erased his memory of the last few hours, so the driver did think his boss had been missing for two days. An hour later the driver had persuaded the men to take the case.

Preba swore, and rolled off his girlfriend, as his Mobil rung. He got to it too late to answer. He pushed Voice-Mail:

“Hi, Mr Preba it’s about that missing persons case you took, if you come to the club—before closing, I have some information for you.” Preba pushed redial, but the number was unlisted.

It was 11.45 p.m. when Preba arrived at the club. He parked his truck and entered the club. He walked across the crowed dance floor to the bar; he saw caged alcove on ether side of the dance floor. So were filled with a single person, some of who were encased in rubber, others were wearing just tight latex, and a few were in rubber hoods and rubber cod-pieces.

Preba didn’t know it, but the guys who come to the office with the missing persons case, was one of the rubber-hooded figures in the alcoves.

He reached the bar, took a stool and ordered a drink. Even before the drink arrived, Master dressed in a tight black rubber suit was standing next to Preba. Preba opened his mouth to say something, but found he could not. The rubber- man looked Preba in the eyes. Preba could feel a peculiar dizziness over-taking him. Preba slowly began to relax, and he became more aware of Master’s presence, Preba slowly become entranced. When the rubber-man beckoned Preba to follow him, he slowly obeyed.

Ten minutes later Preba was standing in the middle of a dimly light room naked, with a look like a zombie on his face. The rubber-man entered the room and stood looking at Preba. “Well, what to do with you Mr Preba. You have been sent to look into the Lampard case, have you.” As master said this, he walked into a walk-in wardrobe. He then returned to Preba, putting the things he had in his hands on a table near him.

“You are not so far entranced as the others were, I want you to know what’s happening to you; but you can’t stop it. I am now your MASTER.” Preba just stood staring straight ahead.

Master went back to the table and pushed a button; three bouncers entered the room, all three men had spaced out looks on their faces. The three men stripped off their dark suits, white shirts, ties, shorts, shoes and socks. The three men then went and stood behind Preba.

“Gentleman you may begin!” was all master said, stepping back from Preba. One of the bouncers went to the table and picked up a large rubber butt-plug, he then stood behind Preba. The other two bouncers pushed Preba forward, and held him down. The bouncer behind Preba then forced the unlubed butt-plug straight up Preba’s arse, after the bouncer had forced the plug all the way into Preba, the plug was then pulled nearly all the way out, then stopped. Preba’s hole was then forced fucked for about 15 minutes.

Even thou Preba were under master’s control he still screamed and tried to stand up, but the two bouncers held him down. Finally the arse fucking stopped, the plug was pushed right the way in, and held in place with duck tape. Preba was then made to stand up, forcing the butt-plug further up his arse.

“Now before your three new friends finish their orders, I will tell you why you are here.” said master. “In 2000 when you, and your friends, were still in The Highway Patrol, the three of you caused a crash. Nobody was killed, or badly hurt, but the three of you did not report it.” Master stood looking at Preba. “Or the fact that you beat the shit out of the driver, because I was gay!” He walked over to a chair, and sat in it, looking at Preba. “I have sent seven years looking for you and your two friends; and the four other people who did nothing to help me.” Preba just stood, staring straight ahead. “Well, I am going to have my revenge on you all. And I am using one of you seven as bait.”

Master clapped his hands. Out of the shadows walked a man, he was fully encased in rubber from the neck down, and wore a full rubber hood. The rubber-man walked over to were Preba stood, and stopped just in front of him. The man reach up and with one of his hands pulled off his hood. Some small part of Preba’s mind tried to remember the man, the tall, brown haired man before Preba was the missing man, his name was Lampard. But Preba could not remember his name. Master clapped his hands again, the man put his hood back on and turned and left.

After the guy in the hood, and rubber had left the room, Master proceeded to program Preba to respond to his voice commands, putting him deeper under his control. Master gave Preba a series of subliminal words, which would place Preba under his control, and that Preba would find that he could not resist, and that he needed to obey his master.

Master then told the three bouncers to carry on with their orders. The bouncer that had forced the butt-plug into Preba’s arse moved round to stand again in front of Preba, he was holding a razor and shaving foam, with which he shaved Preba’s groin of all it’s pubic hair, he then completely shaved Preba’s head of hair. After drying Preba’s groin and head the bouncer went and stood behind Preba.

The bouncer to Preba’s left came round, and knelt in front of him. He reach up and fastened a flat stainless steel ring between Preba’s chest and his balls, then the bouncer threaded Preba’s cock through a tight stainless steel tube, and fastened the tube to the base ring behind Preba’s balls. This would keep Preba’s cock in a downward pointing position.

The device would not interfere with urination, but erections and shooting his load would by impossible, his job finished the bouncer stood up and went back to stand in line with the other bouncers.

The third bouncer came round in front of Preba; he was holding a pair of bright yellow latex cycle shorts. The bouncer then put the shorts onto Preba, the device on his cock and the base of the butt-plug could be seen through the tight latex shorts. The bouncer take one step back but stayed in front of Preba.

“Now, you must drink the ‘Milk of Man’. With this milk we all become one.” Said Master. “Do as you are commanded, became one with us!”

Preba sunk to his knees, and opened his mouth; at this point he seemed to resist, but just for a moment. Preba then took the bouncers 6″ cut cock into his mouth and began to suck it, with vigour. The bouncer wrapped his hands around the back of Preba’s head and pumps his mouth. After 10 minutes the bouncer shot his load into Preba’s mouth, he then pulled his dick out of Preba’s mouth and walked away. No sooner had Preba swallowed the cum in his mouth, then master stuck his 10″ uncut cock into Preba’s mouth. After master had cum into his mouth, Preba was mouth fucked by the other two bouncers and a second time by master. By the time master’s cock was pulled out of his mouth a second time, Preba’s mouth had been well stretched; and used.

Preba looked at his watch and discovered that he had lost; what amounted to the last 6 hours. As he exited the building, and walked to his truck, he became aware of the butt-plug, which was now fucking his arse-hole with each step he took, he could also feel the metal device on his dick. However he did not think anything of it; only that it felt good and natural. He drove home, went to his room, stripped and went to bed. When he got into bed, Preba was only wearing the latex cycle shorts, and the devices underneath.

The three bouncers were fully dressed again; but were still standing, with a zombie like look on their faces in the middle of the dimly lit room. Master sat in a chair looking at the three bouncers. A crawl smile appeared on his face. “Thank you gentlemen, for your help. But I’m afraid that you three are also part of my revenge. You three did nothing to help him, while I was having the shit beat out of me.” He told the three men. Master stood up and looked the three bouncers straight in their eyes. He said two words to the men. “BOLDY MEN.”

The three bouncers started to strip completely, their close were tossed around the room. Then the three bouncers started to shave each other completely. As master watched, he felt his cock harden. He put his head inside his rubber suit, and felt his hard cock; it was leaking pre-cum from its swollen red head, he pulled his hand out of the rubber suit, and licked his cum covered fingers. But this was enough to push master over the edge; he had an orgasm. He could feel cum collecting between the rubber of the suit, and his chest. Finally he lost control, he shoot hot creamy cum over, and over and over again. Master could feel the cum building up inside the rubber suit. He then slumped to the floor in ecstasy; he just lay there moaning in pleasure.

Finally master got up off the floor, and looked over at the three bouncers; who were now completely naked, and totally hairless. Standing up master walked over to the bouncers. From the walk-in wardrobe master took out three Assbuster Buttmachines, he placed one machine behind each of the bouncers. Each machine was fitted with a large solid rubber dildo, which was shaped like a fist. “Dick Time Boys.” Said Master. As one, all three bouncers bent over and grabbed their ankles; all three bouncers seemed to wake up. Master wanted them to feel what was happening to their arses, but they could do nothing to stop it, or stand up or move. One unlubed fist shaped dildo was placed by each bouncer’s butt crack.

Next master placed tight rubber sacks on the bouncer’s dicks, restricting the bouncer’s ability to ejaculate. Master then went over to a control panel on the wall behind the three bouncers, and pushed three yellow buttons. The machines sprung into life, the large dildos were forced up the virgin arses of the bouncers. All three men yelled in pain, but there was nothing they could do to stop what was happening. The machines just kept fucking the bouncer’s arses, thrusting in, and out.

Master watched the bouncers for a while as they were fucked mercilessly, as time went on the men’s cries turned to moans of joy, and pleasure. The bouncers were on their way to becoming Butt-sluts. Master turned and left the room, he would peel off the rubber suit, shower and put on a new suit.

When master returned to the three bouncers, they were all moaning quietly to themselves, they seem too be enjoying the pounding their butts were now getting. All three men’s cock now needed attention; pre-cum was leaking from the heads of their bound cocks. Master reached forward, and one after the other, he released the men’s cocks. As each cock was released, it erupted; shooting cum over the floor, the bouncers fell silent. When all three bound cocks were free, the machines were turned off. Master just smiled that the three panting men.

“You all can now move, you’re also now totally under my control. Master said. “On your knees, and lick up you’re milk, and become one with us, My Boldly Men.” The bouncers fell onto their knees, lent forward, stuck out their tongues, and licked up their own cum from the floor. Once the floor was clean of cum, the bouncers were told to dress, and go home, but to return in the morning.

The next morning Libri arrived at the office to find Preba was not in, So he tried Preba’s mobile, but it was turned off. Shrugging the matter off, Libri tried to remember what was wrong with this case, but what ever it was, he just could not figure it out. Just then the door opened and Preba entered, he walked across the office, and sat down on the other side of the desk from Libri. Libri noticed that Preba was now completely bold-headed, and that he keep moving around in his seat, and there was also a very faint buzzing sound coming from him. Libri dismissed these things as his emanation, and spoke to Preba.

“ You’re three hours late. I phoned you, but your phone was turned off.”

“I over slept, I went to a club last night. Said Preba, Libri raised an eyebrow.

Continued before Libri could speak. “It was a tip on this case; I got a call to meet someone at this club.”

“And!” said Libri, Preba moved again in his chair. “What happened?”

“I brought him in to see you. He’s down stairs in the Burger King, waiting to talk to you.” Said Preba, he stood up. Libri thought the buzzing sound got a little louder. “Why don’t you go down and talk to him, I’ll be down in a moment, just going to the men’s room.”

Libri nodded, and left the room. As soon as Libri had left the office, Prebe took out his mobile, and made a call. Once he had finished the call, he left the office, and followed Libri down to the Burger King.

As Libri left the back door of the office, a black Ford Transit was parked on the other side of the ally. As he walked past, a side door opened. Master stepped out of the van, and stared straight into Libri’s eyes, who felt a peculiar dizziness over-taking him; he slowly loosed control of his mind. After a few minutes Master pointed inside the Transit, like a zombie Libri climbed into the Transit without a word. Preba came out of the offices back door, both he and Master climbed into the van, and it drove away.

Libri was standing naked in the same dimly lit room that Preba and the bouncers had been in. Near Libri was a table, on which was a large rubber dildo shaped like a fist, just like the ones that been used on the bouncer’s arses. Master proceeded to circle his victim. “You are the next link in my chain of revenge, in fact you are the last but one.” Said Master. “I won’t bore you with the why, Preba knows why, and a lot of good it did him!”

The three now shaven bouncers entered the room. They still had spaced out looks on their faces. All three once again stripped, and went and stood behind Libri. “Gentlemen, plan 2 please.” Said Master.

One bouncer went and knelt in front of Libri, the other two bouncers pushed Libri’s head down, so it was nearly on top of the kneeling bouncer’s bold head. “You must listen and follow my words, and you will secure your sexual needs fully.” Said Master. “You can only falafel your needs by consuming a person’s essence. Libri moaned. “The only way to consume their essence is for you to lick their head. The more you lick their head the more sexually aroused you get.” Master finished.

Suddenly Libri had a great need to lick the bold head near his mouth; he stuck out his tongue, and started to lick the bold head. Slowly at first, then fast, and faster. The very thought of what he was doing sexually aroused Libri beyond belief; he was so disorientated by what was happening to him; that his addled brain did not register what happened next. The bouncer, whose head was being licked, could feel his cock was dripping pre-cum, as was Libri’s dick.

The two bouncers holding Libri’s head down let go of his head. They moved back to stand behind Libri. With a loud cry, both Libri and the bouncer cum together, both men spayed cum all over the floor. One of the bouncers behind Libri forced the unlubed fist shaped dildo straight into Libri’s virgin arse. The dildo was forced all the way into Libri’s butt, till Libri’s arse snapped tightly around the base, duck tape was used to hold it in place. Libri let out a loud cry, as he was pulled up forcing the dildo deeper into his butt. " Now, lick up the cum off the floor, slave.” Said Master.

Libri sunk to the floor, he lent forward, and started to lick up the cum on the floor. Then he had finished, Libri stood back up. Then the bouncer kneeling in front of Libri shaved his head, and groin. After drying him off, the two other bouncers fitted Libri with the metal device, and put the tight yellow latex cycle shorts on Libri. While Libri was being shaved, and had the device fitted, Master jerked himself off. Master let out a loud cry as he cum all over the floor.

Master ordered the bouncers to clean up the floor with their tongues. The three men knelt on the floor, and started to lick up Master’s cum from the floor. As Master watched the bouncers licking the floor, he noticed that he was starting to get hard again, he could feel the pre-cum on the head of his cock. Suddenly just like the time before, when he was with the bouncers, Master lost control. He shot another load of cum, this time it was trapped inside of his rubber suit, Master then slumped to the floor moaning in ecstasy. The cum building up in his tight rubber suit.

Rogin paid the cab driver, and walked the half block to the club. He had had a call to meet Preba at this club. White hoped that this wouldn’t take long, he was meant to be on three week’s vacation. The sun was high in the sky, it was nearly noon. Rogin entered the club by a side door; he stood and looked around the empty bar.

A man dressed in a Grey suit came over to him. He looked straight into Rogin’s eyes. Even before he could have spoken a word, Rogin felt a peculiar dizziness over-taking him; he was slowly loosing control of his own mind. Colours and images flashed through his mind, finally after 10 minutes Rogin was totally under the control of Master.

Master worked fast, he took Rogin to the same dimly lit Room that he had taken Preba, Libri and the bouncers. “When did you last cum?” Master asked Rogin. A Short pause “6 days ago, I was saving myself for my vacation!” Rogin said.

Master smiled. “Oh good, now strip completely. When I say the word, ‘WAKE’ you will wake up. But when I say the words ‘COCK SLAVE’ you will go back into a deep trance, and under my control.” He told Rogin.

Rogin nodded his head, and started to strip. Soon Rogin had stripped, and was naked. Master walked over to look at the naked Rogin, what he saw he liked. Rogin was now completely naked, he had a firm body, and his dick was bigger than Master’s, even limp.

Rogin was lead over to a high-backed chair by Master, and told to sit down. Once he was siting down, Rogin’s arms were bound to the arms of the chair. Master then spoke to Rogin. “It is not necessary for you to know why you are here, you are going to learn to serve other men’s needs.” Said Master, a lewd grin came to his face. He moved closer to Ronig.

Master reached down, and took hold of Ronig’s large thick piece of meat. Master began to masturbate the young man. “I will now teach you about the pleasures of pleasing men.” Said Master; he speeded up his masturbation of Rogin’s hardening cock. Ronig moaned and squirmed in sheer erotic pleasure; Master continued his pumping of the young man’s cock.

Ronig babbled, as he reached a heightened sexual frenzy. “You will cum in a moment, when you have cum, you will beg to have your arse fucked.” Master told Ronig, as he increased his manual jerking of Ronig’s erect meat. Ronig was so disorientated by the pumping of his erect dick that the illogic of the statement never registered; his addled brain just meekly accepted what it had been told. His eyes were completely glazed in sexual heat. “Must be fu...oh godddd...cuming.” Ronig muttered.

The hand moved faster now on Ronig’s rod; Master adjusted his grip to maximise the pleasurable effects on Ronig. Ronig was finally permitted to ejaculate. “Yeah, yeah, oh fuck me..” Ronig groaned as he shot wad, after wad of cum and slumped into the chair. Master called in Lampard and the bouncers. All four men were naked.

Ronig was released from the chair. Master pushed Ronig up against the wall, master became erect almost instantly, and began fucking Ronig in earnest, positioning in and out of Ronig like a machine. It was Ronig’s first time getting something up the arse, and it hurt a lot. Ronig cried out.

Master pumped harder and deeper, he reached climax and pumped loads of cum into Ronig’s arse-hole. Ronig cried out again as he felt cum shot into his butt. Master pulled out of Ronig, and then knocked him down onto his hands and knees, forcing Ronig’s arse-hole into the air. Master grabbed Lampard by his hair, and forced his face into Ronig’s cum dripping arse-hole. While Lampard eagerly sucked and licked the cum from Ronig’s arse-hole, Master thrust his erect dick into Lampard’s virgin butt. He started to hump Lampard with vigour. With a loud cry Master injected another load of cum into Lampard’s arse-hole.

The three of them fell to the floor; all three men were panting for air. Master was the first to stand up, once he was standing Master grabbed Ronig and Lampard by their hair, and forced them up onto their knees. He then nodded his head, two of the bouncers walked in front of Ronig and Lampard; both bouncers were beating their cocks.

“Now, the both of you must drink ‘The Milk of Man’. Once you had drunk ‘The Milk of Man’ we’re all become one.” Panted Master. “Now, do as your commanded, and become one with us.”

Lampard and Ronig both knelt on the floor, and opened their mouths. The bouncers thrust their hardening cocks into the men’s mouths; they then grabbed the men’s heads, and started to fuck their mouths with vigour. Ronig and Lampard took in more, and more of the men’s dicks. Deeper and deeper the bouncer’s dicks went. As Ronig and Lampard was face fucked by the two bouncers, Master looked the third bouncer over. He was slightly smaller built than the other two bouncers, and a smaller high, but not much. Master felt his cock twitch, and his balls tighten. Before he could stop it, Master had shot a couple of wads, two dark marks appeared on the front of his grey pants. When Master lost control again, he shot two more wads, two more dark marks appeared on his pants. The two bouncers let out loud cries, and pumped large amounts of hot man juice into the mouths of Ronig and Lampard. The two bouncers pulled out of Ronig and Lampard.

Master told the two bouncers to shave, butt-plug and place the metal devices onto Lampard and Ronig. After this was done, Lampard was to be encased in rubber again; Ronig was to be put in a pair of tight yellow latex cycle shorts. The bouncers were told that when they had finished, they were to encase themselves in rubber, just like Lampard.

As the bouncers started their work, Master led the third bouncer out of the room.

The bouncer and Master entered a smaller room, in which was only a large bed, and a table on which stood a bottle of lube. Master told the bouncer to lay down on the bed. The bouncer lay down. Master stripped off his spoiled suit. Master looked Jules straight in the eyes.

" What is your name, slave?” asked Master, he started to work a finger into the bouncers arse.

“Ohh..Arrr..My...Name...is..Jules.” cried the bouncer. Master worked his finger in deeper.

“In a moment, you will have a cock inside of you for the first time, it may hurt at first, but once you have been seeded, you will be forever mine. You will love, obey and serve me with out question.” Master worked in another finger; the two fingers were worked in deeper into Jules.

“From now on you will answer to the name SL 1. Do you understand?” Said Master, as he pulled the fingers out of Jules. The bouncer moaned a yes.

Master spread Jules’s legs and, after rubbing lube on his dick, Master plunged his dick into the bouncer’s arse. He put Jules’s legs over his shoulders and continued to push more, and more of his dick into the bouncer. He wasn’t slow or gentle about it, he rammed it straight in. The bouncer’s eyes widened and his body stiffened, Jules cried out. Master thrust more dick into Jules; he pumped his cock in, and out of Jules. Master fucked Jules furiously for about 10 minutes, suddenly, without warning; Master’s dick erupted. Thick ropes of cum flexed from Master’s raging cock straight into Jules’s arse-hole. An animal like cry came from Jules; and he had the best orgasm he had ever had, his cock spraying cum all over him. Jules lay still on the bed, covered in sweat and breathless, staring lovably into Master’s eyes.

“What is you name?” Master asked Jules again. “I’m called SL 1.” Come the reply. Master smiled. He left the room, and went to shower and change into his rubber suit. Then it would just be a matter of installing the six new sex-toys in the club down-stairs. Strange how he found a sort of love, with one of the men he was taking revenge on.

40 minutes later Master was standing in the same room as Preba, Ronig, Libri, Lampard and the two bouncers. Lampard and the two bouncers were now encased in tight black rubber from the neck down, Libri, Ronig and Preba were wearing the tight yellow latex cycle shorts, through which the metal devices and the plug bases could by seen. Master clicked his fingers. The six men turned as one, and walked out of the room. Master behind them.

Once they were all down stairs, Master locked each man into one of the caged alcoves. Lampard became a rubber statue, a mindless being unable to move, or speak. Who just took cock in the mouth, or butt, or both. The only time he moved was then he was led out of his alcove, to a room up-stairs.

The two bouncers become Butt-sluts; encased in their rubber suits, the two men would do anything to have their arses filled, which could be accessed by opening a flap in their suits, over their butt-holes, and pulling out the fist shaped dildos.

Preba, Libri and Ronig become Men-Whores, willing to do whatever and whoever it took to get a guy to lay him, and pay for it. Master had rooms for them in the basement; full of sex-toys, whips, cuffs and all the things needed to fulfil their sexual pleasure. What ever went on in those rooms, were recorded. The tapes were then put out on the web.

It was late, the club was full. Master stood looked out at the full club. By the door, Jules a.k.a SL 1. Was on duty. He was once again dressed in his bouncer gear, underneath which he was wearing a rubber harness that held in a large fist shaped dildo, in his arse. All he wanted to do was serve Master, he loved Master. Master watched as yet more customers led Pheba, Libri and Ronig down-stairs, already he had several tapes for the net. Lampard and the bouncers had had a busy night too. Master had started out to get revenge on seven men, which he had done. But he had also found love, of a sort. Wasn’t life sweet.

THE END: