The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE REVENGE.

BY THE SLAVER.

What follows is an account of how a brother took revenge, on those that enslaved his twin brother, and sold him into a life of gay sex.

Gebek come out of the police station, with a look of worry on his face. He knew that there was something wrong, but the police could do nothing. His brother had only been missing for one day. Making up his mind, Gebek decided to go to the one place he was sure had everything to do with what had happened. He was going to The Clinic.

The night air was cold and damp, a light wind blow across the empty parking lot. Gebek made his way to the empty Clinic. But when Gebek got into the Clinic he found that it was not empty. The first people Gebek saw were Terrance and Pasquale the two doctor that had treated his brother. After following them to some rooms in the Clinic’s basement, Gebek saw what they had done to his brother and were doing now to other men. So for the next month every night, but the weekend gebek went back to the Clinic, and he learned all he could about what they were dong. And soon he had his plans ready.

On Saturday nights Terrance always worked late in his office he would finish at about 10.30 P.M then he would get himself a cup of coffee, leave it on his desk while he put his paper work away in the next office. He would then return drink his coffee and leave for home. So the Saturday Gebek put his plans into action, he put a strong sleeping draft into Terrance’s coffee while he was out of the office, Gebek had entered by another door. Terrance slammed down the coffee and through the cup in the trash bin. 10 seconds after he had finished the coffee, he started hearing ringing in his ears and he got light headed. He started to stand up but before he could even raise from his seat his vision began to narrow his whole body fell limp into his chair, and then darkness fell on him.

The dark figure sat and watched what was happening in front of him. Terrance was awake and tied to a metal frame hanging from a beam of a room. Terrance was naked, and his head and body had been completely shaved, but there was a five o’clock shadow on his face. On his dick was a metal tube that was connected to a strange looking machine. Terrance had a cock gag in his mouth. Muffled moans could be heard coming from Terrance’s mouths. The reason for the moans was that a large rock hard, throbbing dick was fuck Terrance. The figure fucking Terrance was dressed in tight rubber, which completely covered their body, from head to toe. Terrance’s moans grown more muffled and louder was the dick pump faster, and faster. Soon the muffled sounds turned from sounds of pain, to sounds of joy as Terrance started to like what was happening to him suddenly the figure went as straight as a rod, and the dick up Terrance’s ass, shot load after load of cum into him. At the same time as the figure cum in Terrance, the machine attached to Terrance’s dick started to stimulate and gentle suck on his cock. In no time Terrance’s cock was bright red, and throbbing, ready to cum. when the figure fucking Terrance had finished Cumming, he pulled his dick out of Terrance’s fucked arse and wiped it on Terrance’s back. When Terrance felt the dick rub up, and down, his back he cum big time. His orgasm was so intents, that he thought that he had shot all his cum. But the machine went on stimulating and sucking his cock, on and on the machine went. Orgasm after orgasm went on and on, with each orgasm, smaller and smaller amounts of his cum were drawn out by the machine attached to his cock.

The rubber-clad figure had long ago left the room before Terrance had stopped shooting cum. Once Terrance had finished Cumming, the cock gag was taken out of his mouth. Once the gag was out of his mouth, Terrance just hung on the metal frame, with an intensely silly look on his sweat-covered face, boy, did Terrance seem happy with his life. The dark watching figure smiled as he reached across and clicked the switches in front of him, one stopped the machine, the other turned of the D.V.D. that had recorded all that had happened to Terrance.

11.45 p.m. Saturday nigh. So the figure left two naked and horny men fucking Terrance in his ass and mouth. Terrance was wearing a hood over his head, and a metal tube attached to the machine on his dick, but nothing else. The whole thing was being filmed. Terrance was going to be milked of his sperm and fucked senseless by the two men.

1.30 A.M. Sunday the room was empty and silent, but for a wet slurping, sucking sound. And moans of pain and happens. Terrance was now tied an examination table, His legs and arms restrained to the four corners of the table by metal restraints, there were also two straps across his body, holding him helpless to the table. His cock was still being stimulated and sucked by the tube on his it. The two men that had been fucking him, were nowhere in sight, they had long since finished fucking Terrance. But amazingly Terrance’s member was still upright and hard, bobbing and waving slightly as his dick stimulated to the next orgasm, each orgasm produced less, and less cum, but there was no let up till machine was stopped. All the sound that Terrance could now make were low moans and cries, through the gag that had been thrust into his mouth. There was a click as the power to the machine on his dick was turn off, and the tube slid off his sore throbbing cum coated cock. The figure walked over to Terrance tied to the examination table, and looked down at him. Terrance was still moaning into the gag in his mouth. The figure placed a strange looking helmet onto Terrance’s head. The helmet completely covered Terrance’s head; it had built-in earphones, and goggles that covered the whole top part of Terrance’s face. The figure pushed some buttons on a near by computer, while he did this, the figure looked down again at Terrance. Terrance was about 5/6 tall and built like someone who looked after their body, his hair was blond and curly. Terrance felt a dizziness over-taking his mind, and he through he could hear a voice. But the voice sounded so far away.

“Now, Terrance I’m going to count down from six to one each time you hear a number you will go deeper and deeper asleep, and become more relaxed. Also you will take in all that the images you are now seeing tell you to do.”

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

The count down and the images filled Terrance’s head, they were all that mattered to Terrance. When the figure reached one Terrance’s head slumped to one side, Terrance was now in a deep hypnotic trance, with the figure standing over him. The figure smiled, and pushed some more buttons on the computer.

5.00 A.M. Terrance woke up, and found himself in his own bedroom. He was laying on his own bed wrapped from the neck down in some sort of rubber body bag, that seemed to cling tightly to his body making it hard to move. Also there were two straps across his body holding him to the bed. Terrance could felt something large and hard had been shoved up his ass, he had never had anything up his arse before, and this hurt a lot, every time he tried to move the object moved deeper into his arse. Just after finding the object up his arse, the bedroom door opened and in walked a guy that Terrance thought he know. The guy’s name was Max, and he was one of the guys who had fucked Terrance the night before. In his hand Max was holding a remote control. With out a word Max pushed a button on the box. Almost at once the large object up Terrance’s ass started vibrating, and stimulating his prostate. Terrance opened his mouth to cry out, but before he could Max stuck his rock hard dick down Terrance’s throat. Terrance didn’t even gag as he took the whole large throbbing cock, and started to suck eagerly on it. Terrance had been programmed by the rubber-clad figure to suck any cock put in his mouth, and every time that the cock in his mouth cum he would shoot his load, and become a slave to the figure’s will. Max let out a loud cry as he shot his first load into Terrance’s mouth, shortly after that Terrance shot his load. This went on till both men were spent.

7.00 A.M Pasquale was walking to his car from the all night bar where he had been, just as he reached his car a voice called his name. Pasquale turned, and a fist hit his face, Pasquale fell to the ground out cold. Max picked up Pasquale’s car keys from the ground and opened the car’s trunk, Max then through Pasquale into the car’s trunk and closed the lid. Max then got into Pasquale’s car, and drove it away. When Max arrived at a quite, empty house, he parked next to a side door. Max then carried Pasquale into the old house, when he reached the room where Terrance and the dark figure were; he dumped Pasquale on the floor. Max stepped back from Pasquale. The dark figure stepped forward, looking down at Pasquale. Max stood waiting for orders, a blank look on his young face. Pasquale about 5/7 tall, 34 years old with black hair, which was cut in a flattop, he had a five o’clock shadow. Pasquale’s skin was well tanned and his body was firm to the touch.

7.59 A.M Pasquale came round to find that he was now naked and tied to X-frame, in what seemed to be quit a darkened room. What light there was, came from a small light in the ceiling. Pasquale found that there was a cock gag in his mouth. He tried to turn his head but found it was also tied to the frame, and that he could not turn it. He could just see the figure out of the corner of his eye, and who the figure was shocked him. Standing before Pasquale was someone who looked just like someone called Giles, but that was not possible, he and Pasquale had converted and sold Giles weeks before. Pasquale tried to speak, but the cock gag in his mouth meant that only muffled sounds could be heard. The figure reached ford, and untied Pasquale’s head from the frame; it was slump ford on his chest. As his head slumped down, Pasquale saw that there was a plastic device attached to a strange machine on his dick.

“Don’t worry my fine friend.” Said the figure. “You’re not seeing thing, I’m not Giles, I’m his twin brother Gebek.”

“What the fuck you talking about?” Pasquale tried to scream through the gag in his mouth, but all that could be heard was a muffled noise.

“You and Terrance must have thought you were so clever, using his treatment at the clinic to enslave him. Well, you see, I noticed the change in my brother after his first appointment. But don’t worry yourself.” said Gebek. He fastened the helmet to Pasqual’s head, as he was talking.

Suddenly Pasqual felt a peculiar dizziness over-taking his mind, as the helmet was turned on, Pasqual found he couldn’t look away from the flashing lights, and images inside the helmet. The tube on Pasqual’s cock started to gently stimulate his cock. When Gebek thought Pasqual was ready, Gebek spoke to him, in a low commanded voice.

“Pasqual I’m going to count down from three to one. When I reach one you will be a sleep, but you will open your eyes and look straight ahead, but still be asleep. Also you will do what I tell you to do.”

Three

Two

One

Pasqual’s head snapped up like it was on a string. Gebek untied his head, and removed the helmet and the tube from his cock. Pasqual’s fate was already planed, but Terrance’s wasn’t, his treatment had taken longer than Pasqual’s, as Gebek had to work out how the process worked. Now that Pasqual was ready. Making sure that Pasqual was in a trance, Gebek walked behind Pasqual, and took a large vibrating dildo from a box on a table. Then with much force, Gebek shoved the unlubed dildo up Pasqual’s ass and held it in place with duck tape. Gebek then told Pasqual that he could not cum, unless he heard the trigger “cock”. Gebek then turned the dildo on. The dildo at once started to stimulate his prostate, Pasqual felt his cock start to grow hard. Pasqual started to moan into his gag, and thrust his hips back and forth, in the hope that he would cum. Gebek stood and watched. The device on Pasqual’s cock started vibrating as well.

10.59 A.M. Gebek went over to Pasqual tied to the Xframe; he had had the vibrating dildo up his ass for about three hours, and wanted to cum badly. Pasqual was covered in sweat and close to passing out, he hung limply on the frame. Gebek said the trigger word “COCK”. Pasqual went as stiff as a board, thrust his hips back and forth, muffed moan came from his mouth. Suddenly Pasqual picked up the thrusting of his hips, and with a loud muffled cry he shot his load into the device on his cock. Pasqual had three more orgasms, before he was dry shooting. Gebek smiled, his dominance over Pasqual was complete. Gebek untied Pasqual.

11.34 A.M. Gebek lead Terrance and Pasqual over to a pair of examination tables, and told the two naked men to lay down on them. Pasqual and Terrance’s arms and legs were them strapped down onto the table. Cockgags were placed into their mouths. Gebek then wheeled a strange looking machine between the two men. He then picked up one of the plastic tubs; he then placed lube inside the tube, and pushed the tube over, and down Pasqual’s dick. The tube slid all the way down Pasqual’s dick. Gebek did the same to Terrance’s cock. Gebek then turned the machine on. Terrance and Pasqual’s first orgasms came just seconds after the machine started it’s slurping and sucking of their cocks. Gebek stood and watched as the machine got to work on Pasqual and Terrance’s cocks. Their first orgasms had subsided, but their second ones were already on the way. Both men strained against their restraints, that held them to the tables, every muscle in their bodies tensed as they struggled to get free. But the machine continued its relentless stimulation and sucking of their cocks. Muffled cries was all that came from the two men now, they were now on their five orgasm, with each orgasm the amount of cum extracted got smaller and smaller, but the pain got greater and greater. Soon both Pasqual and Terrance were dry shooting. Both men past-out.

11.45. A.M. Monday. Pasquale and Terrance woke to find themselves hog tied, and having their asses fuck by large unlubed cocks, with every thrust the two men pushed down on the dick inside them. As the fucking got faster and faster the two men got more, and more turn on. Both men were now sex-toys to a gang of oilmen in Alaska, being fucked in the ass, and mouth. When not being fucked they would be forced to work in the another sex dungeon. Their double act would become the talk of the town.