The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rhapsody Entranced”

Now why don’t you sit back and take two deep breaths for me. I had heard those words spoken many times over the last four years and new once I heard them I would lose control and submit to my Master’s will for a few short minutes. I was addicted to hypnosis. I was a hypnoslave.

Earlier in the year I had temporarily been removed from my Master. Another who knew how much I was in love with my Master had kidnapped my mind. My Master is a kind and caring man with a great deal of love affection and honest words of wisdom to share. He calls the truth as he sees it and doesn’t paint any rose coloured windows. He is an affectionate man. He cares about his fellow human being. Takes pride in every task he does and it has to be perfect otherwise its back in the trash can.

I am 44 years old and live in the North West of England. My Master is a little younger at 29. His name is Neil. He lives in Northern America. We have never met each other but feel so much compassion towards one another. We can instantly tell when either of us is in need of support. We communicate daily via Instant Messenger on the Internet with an occasional transatlantic telephone call thrown in for good measure.

A mutual friend introduced us four years ago. Mike was closer to my age at 43. I first met Mike in 2000 via an Internet chat room. He gave me my first hypnotic experience. Since that day I have been a hypnoslave of a high standard. I will literally do anything for hypnosis. I have such a strong desire for hypnosis it is unreal…

Up until recently that is.

It is a known fact on the Internet hypno scene that there are good guys and there are guys who abuse their friends. I was very fortunate in having found Mike and Neil. Two nicer guys you couldn’t wish to meet.

The previous night I had been watching TV and heard two word that had been used by my kidnapper some time ago. I drifted into a deep trance and had a strong desire to contact him again. When we last spoke he told me not to contact him any more. He was bored with me. He had finished playing with my mind. This was normal for him. It was his normal procedure with his victims. I knew that now Russ was on his own. But why had I this urge to contact him. I was happy with my own Master. Neil had warned me that if I ever strayed again he would not rescue me. Last time was emotionally stressful for him. It almost broke his nerves. We pulled through and now our friendship and mutual respect was blossoming.

Russ was again in the picture. My weakness. My one last fling with Russ. Could it happen or would it destroy my relationship with Neil. What should I do? I had never met Russ. Come to that I had never met Neil, but I knew Neil was real. I had seen images of him; seen him on webcam; heard his voice. I had seen nothing of Russ just images that were quite possibly fake and heard a voice that I couldn’t be 100% sure was his. But I needed to give it one last chance…

Was this to be my downfall…?

Would my own addiction kill my greed? Lose one of the best friends I had in my entire life. I foolishly decided to contact Russ. I was at low ebb. I contacted him. Via Internet Messenger. He didn’t remember me. I was gutted I thought I’d meant so much to him. Bu then I was one of those guys who built up feelings emotionally very quickly. He asked me for my vital statistics, which I gave him. He didn’t respond.

I messaged him again. Still no response. Had he recognised my description? I don’t know. That night in bed something strange occurred. I remember the events so vividly.

I was in an Airport Departure Lounge seeing off some visitors. The flight was waiting for two people. The Security staff was having what appeared to be a fight with two people heading them towards the flight. Eventually with a struggle the two people were ushered onto the plane. I didn’t recognise them immediately. One was an unpleasant character from my past. The other I couldn’t believe it. It was Russ. He had been ushered forcefully onto this aircraft and was heading for an unknown destination.

The following morning I awoke with almost a hangover effect. I felt as though something had been happening within me during the night. It wasn’t a normal sleep. It was a deep-relaxed state. I am sure it was a self-induced trance. Almost as though my subconscious had been scanning and defragmenting my mind removing the unwanted clutter and negative aspects.

Now I had a really difficult decision to make. What do I do? Do I tell Neil what occurred the previous day? I had no secrets from Neil. He knew when I was holding back something from him. I couldn’t decide whether to face him with what I had done or email him. I knew from past experience if I emailed him he would be annoyed to begin with at my actions. But once he understood why I had taken that action he would be supportive and understand why.

I prepared an email. It was almost like saying goodbye to him Knowing I was about to loose my Master and my friend because of my own foolish actions. My greed had led to my downfall.

Last time with Russ I was excited about being with Russ. He was good. He tranced me often, which I enjoyed. But what I didn’t realise at the time was he was using the trance to gain personal information about my friends. When I realised this was happening I was fuming. One day I was able to access Russ’s computer. He invited me to share some information on one of the chats we had “enjoyed”. I saw some personal information about a friend. This was information that only my friend and I could possibly have been aware of. Russ had entered my mind and stolen this information.

He calmed me down with a trance and removed the anger I was feeling at him from my mind. Replaced that feeling with one of warmth and contentment at a job I had done well for him. He had abused his position as my friend. I wanted out of this arrangement. But it was too late I had submitted to Russ.

I was talking to Russ via Internet Messenger and looked down my contact list. I saw Mike’s name and was about to delete him from my list. Mike had been my friend now for four years and was my kinda minder as far as safe hypnosis was concerned. It scared me that I was about to delete him from my life. He wasn’t online at that time. I sent him a plea for help, which he would get next time he appeared online.

Next time we were both online Mike and I chatted at length about my connection with Russ. Mike said those immortal words “Now why don’t you take two deep breaths for me”…

I knew what was to happen next. He called me. The call must have lasted for two hours. Mie was a qualified hypnotherapist and used hypnosis in his daily work. He also was a qualified Counsellor. Which proved useful today. We talked for ages about my obsession with Russ. Why? When I had Neil did I need Russ? Russ was abusing my mind. He was raping my mind why did I put up with it. We decided after a lengthy chat that I need not put up with Russ’s actions any longer. The best route was for me to split with him.

After we concluded our phone call I went online to check my emails. There was one from Russ, which simply said one word. Goodbye. That was it. I never saw Russ online again.

I spoke with Neil. He was fuming. I had never seen him this angry before. We had a cam to cam chat because he wanted me to see how angry he was. I could almost see the steam coming out of his ears at his anger. After a while however; he did calm down.

Later that year I was due to depart for America for a break, with a view to relocating. I was two weeks away from my flight when I would meet Neil and Mike for the first time in my life. Almost four years would have elapsed before I met them.

I arrived at the airport nervous excited at the prospect of meeting my Master and my hypnotic mentor. I immediately recognised them. Now I said… Why don’t you two guys take two deep breaths for me?

WHY DON’T YOU…

...the guy had just won the lottery. He’d arrived in the USA after a long haul flight and all he had said was now... I want to sleep. Why don’t you take me to the hotel? His two friends had misinterpreted this as a trigger that was commonly used within the world of hypnosis. Normally neither would be affected by these words but both were so excited at meeting their Internet friend for the first time had got carried away and dropped immediately into trance. The visitor hadn’t a clue what to do. Passers by were gawping at the pair who stood zombie like waiting for their next instruction.

Normally it was them giving out the commands; but this time they were at the mercy of another. Mike what do I do your normally in charge. Mike looked blankly as if he were without mind. Which in effect he was. I was petrified I had said some words that had such a dramatic effect on my tow Internet friends. Neil I need your help. Neil stood motionless. Gazed into the distance. Waiting.

I had an idea I would lead them to the coffee lounge and call David. David was Mike’s partner—coincidentally also a qualified medical hypnotherapist. I called but no response. His home number was out of order. I couldn’t get his office. Even his cell phone was out of commission. I couldn’t drive. The hotel was miles away. A taxi would cost a fortune. Hell man. What the heck had I unwittingly caused? Both on several occasions had warned me to be careful about words I spoke in their presence. I had no idea these words were to be so effective.

Then I had a brainwave. A while ago I recalled Mike had told me that if I hadn’t heard his voice or seen his words for thirty seconds I would automatically awaken out of trance. I decided to give it a go. This was the Ace in my pack. I was silent for thirty seconds. Mike awoke out of his trance but still Neil was asleep.

Mike remembered all what had happened. There was no way we could wake Neil. Mike could drive and had driven he and Neil to the airport to collect me. We safely gathered our belongings and ushered Neil into the car without too much fuss.

We went back to Mike’s thinking it would be more private and not draw any unnecessary attention to our behaviour. Mike tried everything he knew. He couldn’t wake Neil from his sleep. He called David fortunately David wasn’t too far away, his cell phone now switched on. David arrived back at the apartment and asked what had happened. I told him my version, Mike told him his they matched perfectly.

Jeez... Fucking hell guy’s only one person can help. Who I asked we needed to get Neil back to his normal state as quickly as possible. You remember your incidents with Russ Ian? Yes I recalled. This is his work. Mike you have been tranced by him at some point in your past too we need to work on that soon. But first we need to ensure Neil is safe and protected. Neil was ushered to the spare bedroom. David talked to him and comforted him the best we could.

He asked me if I could get hold of Russ. I told him the only way we had talked was via Internet Chat Messenger. Create a profile don’t use your current one log on contact him and see what happens. I created a new profile for myself and contacted Russ. We spoke. I created some phoney statistics, which I knew would appeal to his liking. He began to try some words on me. You know the traditional trigger words used to entice you into trance. I won’t use any in case you readers are kinda addicted to them. After realising none were working on me, he started his own unique induction method. I shouted for help. Mike arrived. Its okay just glance away from the screen when he wants an answer there will be a noise then just type an answer to his liking.

We need his words for waking out of trance

That is imperative.

Eventually that moment arrived. Simple. None of us had thought of it. Alarm Bell Ring and you will return to normal. The voice that put the person into trance however must use this phrase. I immediately returned to the bedroom where Neil was. I have it David I have it. I calmly sat down Neil’s side and whispered in his right ear “Alarm Bell Ring” Fortunately he woke. He was back to normal. I gave him the biggest hug you could imagine. David and Mike too gleamed with smiles all across their faces.

That night I was to sleep with Neil. David and Mike had their own usual sleeping arrangements. David cancelled my hotel reservation thinking it would be safer and friendlier if I was with friendly faces after the excitement of the day’s events. This was to be the beginning of the most wonderful holiday I had ever taken part in.

During the night Neil and I shared the same bed and cuddled. We didn’t do anything physical. We just cuddled so happy that normality had been retained. The next day was going to be fun. I was going to be under my Masters control for the first time in real life. An event that would be most welcome. We both slept like children that night. Arm in arm like two friends meeting for the first time and didn’t want to release the love they had for each other.

After breakfast the next day we all sat down and David took charge of proceedings. With all of our permission he did a group induction and tranced all three of us. He successfully replaced Russ’s commands in our subconscious with safe commands of his own. These would react if ever we came across Russ and Russ tried to hypnotise any of us again. Basically they were an alarm call. They would waken us out of any stealth-induced trance by Russ and we would be free from his grasp. Immediately after our escape from Russ we had to call David, choose what our position or situation was. He would come collect us and de brief us.

David and Mike left us to enjoy the surroundings of their elaborately decorated home on he beach in Florida. It was awesome and so full of light colours. Candles were everywhere. Neil and I walked around the place and talked like two excited school children and suddenly….

Out of the blue…

Neil said his words…

Why don’t you Relax for me.

I went straight into a deep sleep for him. Now walk with me he said. As we walk step in step you drift deeper into trance. When we arrive at our final destination you will be so deeply entranced. Your final destination will be announced when I instruct you to halt. And lay down. With each word I speak to you and each step you take you drift deeper into trance. Such a good boy you are…

Eventually we got at our final tranced destination. Neil instructed me to lie down on the bed. I obeyed his command. He started undressing me. First he removed my shoes…then my pants…. Then my underwear…. finally my t-shirt. I was now naked in front of my master. He examined the curves of my full body. His soft touch was so sensuous. Made every hair on my body stand to attention. He whispered his soft words. They echoed in my head.

As I lay motionless on the bed, he knelt in between my legs. He raised my legs over his shoulders. Even in trance I knew what was coming. My Master was claiming his property. He was about to enter my anus for the first time. His member stood proudly to attention as he gently prized open the entry gates to my anus. Immediately my anus reacted to this pleasure. He placed the condom over his member and placed lubrication inside my anus. His member penetrated my anus. I grasped it vice like with my anus. His action was firm but in control. Relaxed but yet dominant. He knew what he was doing. He knew his goal. He knew what his trophy was going to be. This act lasted for a while ten minutes past… You know the routine boy he said to me. This we had previous discussed if I wanted him bigger all I had to say was the word deeper and his member would automatically grow by two centimetres. I said the word until there was sufficient inside me without being uncomfortable. He took hold of my thighs as he pumped away inside me. He gazed into my eyes and saw the love I held for him there. The love inside my eyes was locked deeply inside like a prisoner in his cell.

The first act in this Internet relationship had now taken place. My Master had claimed his property by entering my anus in the usual way. An act which I had witnessed many times before. But none as meaningful as this. It was awesome. Words can’t describe how I felt during this Act of Sacrifice to my Master. I now felt fulfilled. I had a meaning in life. My reward was my servitude to my Master. This was the beginning of the next part of our journey together.

Four years ago we were strangers. Now we were Master and Slave who had just made love with each other physically for the first time. We had done cyber love making on many times in the past. BUT. It was never ever going to be better than the first physical act. This was special. To be remembered by both of us.

We decided to sleep for a couple of hours. It was now mid afternoon and Mike and David had organised an outing for us that evening to a Gay night-club. Neil instructed me to sleep and left me in trance as I slept ensuring I would have a restful sleep and is in readiness for the evening’s events. Neil awoke me at about 6pm. We had dinner with David and Mike and left for our evening’s entertainment

The venue was empty but started to fill up slowly. A guy walked towards us…

He looked familiar…

I couldn’t think where I had seen him before but obviously he recognised me.

Where the heck had I seen him? I didn’t feel comfortable about him but didn’t want to be rude. Neil started talking to him, he saw I was uneasy and took me to one side leaving him with Mike and David. I told him that I knew him from somewhere but couldn’t remember where from. I had seen his image on the Internet. In one of the chat rooms. I had heard his voice too.

Oh fuck….

I realised who it was. Neil we have to get out of here quickly go get David and Mike quickly. Mike was petrified… this guy had said something to David who was now in a trance like position. He had tranced him. Russ… yes Russ cause that’s who that guy was had tranced David and he had gone not to be seen for anywhere around.

It was decided that Neil and Mike would take David home and try to revert him back to normal. Nobody knew who I was saw they would think I was a tourist on holiday. They ere right of course. Almost immediately after they had left I saw Russ. I went up to him and started talking to him. I was very nervous, however this time he didn’t recognise me. He couldn’t resist it though and said the words… Remembering David’s instructions I called him on his cell phone. Shit David was now in trance what could he do…

Seeing his words didn’t have any effect on me this now started to irritate Russ a little. I still called David. On hearing his cell phone ring he started to come round and was back to his normal self when he answered and heard my voice.

I escaped from Russ’s grasp. Relocating myself in a different part of the nightclub. Russ found me. We started talking again. I said to Russ hey Russ…

Why don’t you…?

And before I knew it he had gone. I had him under my control hypnotised by his own words. I called Mike told him what happened. Keep him there at all costs. We are on our way for you. David and Mike arrived and took us all to their home. Russ entranced the rest of us in our normal state.

We got there David and Mike went to the kitchen to make drinks Neil was left attending to Russ and me. Neil asked if it was okay with me for him to visit the bathroom. I said sure what can go wrong now?

As he left something started happening to Russ. He began moving around as normal. He was waking out of his trance. I couldn’t move I was alone with him. I was frozen like a statue. Its time for us to go home now boy he said in those dulcet tones of his. Come boy let us leave your friends. The world of the computer awaits us. We have unfinished work left to be done. With that he switched the computer system on pressed control and f3 key together he started to disappear almost like Captain Kirk on the Starship Enterprise. He was disappearing in front of my very eyes. I couldn’t do anything to stop him. I was a statue. Frozen.

Neil returned….

Where is he…

He noticed I was frozen, the computer switched on—before he left for the bathroom it was off. He immediately called Mike and David. Told them what happened. There was no where for Russ to go. The only way out was past Mike or David in the kitchen and he certainly hadn’t gone that way. What kind of wizard was he?