The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rhonda Rings a “Belle”

MC FT FD FF NC

Rhonda James, pushy New York Princess who discovered mind control hypnosis was a great way to get free household help as well as turn neighborhood female competition into submissive foot slaves, recruited me bring in some fresh talent from my recent journey to the deep South. Being neighborly I brought a recent acquaintance to her.

Alicia was a tall auburn haired girl with bright green eyes, and a delightful twang to her voice. She dressed fairly flamboyantly for a small town girl, usually wore a thong for underwear, and liked tight fitting clothes to show off her slim body. She had a small beautiful ass like two half melons, and with the exception of chronic migraines, was usually laid back and in a good mood. She’d never been to the “Big City” before, and just for fun I thought, she should meet Rhonda James. I knew Alicia hated to fly, and kept a supply of anti-anxiety drugs on hand, to keep her calm. A trip to the powder room allowed me to switch them for the tablets Rhonda had issued to Karen (see Karen’s gratitude) which made subjects very suggestive, when combined with hypnosis. A quick substitution of Alicia’s normal listening preferences for a cassette of suggestions would prep her for her big trip to LA.

On the plane: Alicia had never flown before and was quite nervous. She fidgeted with the bottle of pills and took a few, then tried to rest, placing her walkman on her head. After the music and drug lulled her to a semi conscious state, the suggestions came on.

“You are very eager to meet Nick’s Neighbor, Rhonda. You have heard so many great things about her that before you see any tourist attractions, you must visit her. She will be the most beautiful woman you have ever seen, with the most perfect legs you have ever noticed. Everything she says will be interesting to you, and her voice will be soothing and make your whole body tingle. You will mention your chronic headaches to her, and she will suggest hypnosis. You will think that’s a great idea, and have always wanted to try it, but never felt comfortable with it until meeting her. It will be very easy to enter state with Rhonda, and her every suggestion will become truth to you.

Anything she says that may once have been disagreeable to you, a ‘switch’ will go off in your mind and reverse that opinion: making your new opinion 100x more intense than before. When you awake you will act on these suggestions but not consciously remember hearing them. You will think you listened to a tape of Nirvana.

The plane landed at LAX and Alicia, and I headed to the beach. Traffic sucked as always and Alicia could not believe the size of the “big City”. That night we slept, exhausted from the flight, I could hardly sleep anticipating her transformation.

In the morning , as I like to, we had sex, followed by strong coffee and a hot shower. I had brochures from Universal Studios, The Wax museum, Hearst Castle, etc, laid out on the kitchen table. Alicia stood there, perusing them, in just a thong and bra,wondering what to do first. “Where’ do y’all think we should go first?” She paused, “I mean after I meet your neighbor I’ve heard so much about, that Rhonda, Rhonda James is it?” she asked. I replied. “She’s the front apartment, we can pop in on our way out to Universal City.” “That sounds great,” said Alicia, I want to squeeze in everything we can, I only have a week.”

We left the apartment and walked past the now notorious laundry room, where Rhonda had first mesmerized and enslaved Karen, the next door neighbor. We knocked on Rhonda’s door and she opened it, wearing spandex shorts, flip flops and holding a cup of coffee. Her hair was big and tousled, like she had just undone it after having it up for her long morning walk. I noted perspiration on the small of her back as she led us in.

“I just got back from my ½ hour walk all the way to the pier and back”, she said, proud of herself. “Who’s this?, she asked of Alicia. Alicia stood in awe, not having said a word, transfixed on Rhonda. Clearly Alicia was the more attractive of the two, younger, taller, and more erotically dressed, but the drug and tape had worked well. “This is Alicia, from Atlanta”, I said. “I mentioned you may be able to help her with her headaches.”

Rhonda sipped her coffee. “Migraines eh? That’s a bitch. Coffee helps though, the caffeine.” Alicia replied, star-struck. “I’m not supposed to have caffeine, not with these anti-anxiety meds I’m on.” Rhonda nodded. “You should try some of my decaf anyway, it won’t hurt you. I’ll get a cup.” She brought back a cup, no doubt laced with potent meds of her own and offered it to Alicia. “I don’t usually like coffee,” she said.

Rhonda looked at her and said, “You will love this coffee, drink it.” Alicia was suddenly very compliant and drank the coffee. Before the meds had kicked in, Rhonda asked her: “Have you ever thought about hypnosis to alleviate your headaches?” Alicia responded, “I had thought about it but never felt comfortable with the idea...until now. Would you hypnotize me?”

Rhonda smirked. She motioned for Alicia to sit. They sat facing each other on the couch. Rhonda had a decent sized gaudy ring on her right hand, which reflected the morning sun light. She danced it across Alicia’s bright green eyes, rhythmically. “Look at the ring, Alicia, look intensely at the ring. follow it with your eyes, your heavy heavy eyes.

Alicia began to look more and more relaxed, within moments she was under, when Ronda commanded. “Sleep. You are now deep deep in trance Alicia. Can you hear me? “Yeah,” was Alicia’s soft reply. “It’s yes, and Ma’am, from now on, do you understand? said Rhonda. “Yes, Ma’am, was Alicia’s reply. Rhonda smiled.

“Alicia, after meeting me, all vacation plans outside of this apartment make you apathetic, completely disinterested, do you understand? “Yes Ma’am,” was her reply. Rhonda dug deeper. “Everything I say to you now and when you awake, are the greatest ideas you have ever heard, and are truth to you. I need only say ‘trance’ and you return to this state, ready for, eager for, more instructions. If when you are awake and I say ‘store window’ you become a mannequin, until I saw ‘awake’ should I need privacy or to talk to someone. If I make a suggestion to you that you may have found distasteful or disagreeable in the past, you change your opinion to mine and feel 100x stronger than you did before. Do you understand? “Yes Ma’am,” was her soon to be worshipper’s reply.

Rhonda was ready for the good stuff. “Alicia, can you remember your first crush?” Alicia mentions a 70’s pop star. “Good, let’s pretend that’s on a video, as are all your memories. We can erase videos and put new footage on them, can’t we? “Yes Ma’am” said Alicia. “We are erasing that first crush video memory, and replacing it with a picture of me, Rhonda James, in a bikini in a tanning lotion ad. For a second, Alicia resisted, you could see it in her face, then it “clicked” and she suddenly smiled. “Do you ever masturbate Alicia?” asked Rhonda. “I was never any good at it, Ma’am, I never liked it.” replied Alicia. “Let’s change that tape too”, said Rhonda. Alicia awaited her new memory. “You started masturbating the day you had your first crush, you imagined the tan blonde in the ad stretched out with you kneeling at her feet. You put the coconut scented oil on her body. It made your mouth water and you wanted to lick it all off of her. Alicia noticeably squirmed in her chair for a minute, the acceptance kicked. “What do you think of feet, Alicia?” asked Rhonda?

“Not much ma’am, , I don’t even get mine pedicured. “Hmm”said Rhonda. “You love everything about feet, and can do with them what other women do with a penis, but with more intensity and passion, for they are truly addictive. You can’t get enough of them, you feel the same way about asses, and vaginas, but just mine, unless I say otherwise. A look of intense conflict came over Alicia for a couple seconds, Rhonda repeated: “Remember when an idea is something you might have disagreed with...” Before she finished, Alicia had accepted the command. Rhonda wanted more, she always wanted more control.

“Alicia, what was your first crush?” She answered: “I saw a picture of Rhonda James in a bikini and wanted to apply coconut tanning oil and lick it off.” “Very good, and tell me, do you like my ass?” Alicia responded. “I like everything about it, ma’am.” Rhonda was getting excited. “Do you remember every sexual experience you’ve ever had Alicia? “Yes Ma’am, was her reply. “Good”, said Rhonda, let’s imagine they are all one on tape A big smile came across Alicia’s lips, she had recently ended a long relationship, then had made up for lost time by really sowing her oats, this was to Rhonda’s advantage.

“We are going to erase that tape to a clean blank, and start at your earliest crush, then move up.” said Rhonda. “You had a babysitter until your mid-teens who in fact looked just like me.” When she’d fall asleep in a chair reading, you would sneak in the room and kiss and caress her feet. You would orgasm wildy, worried that you might wake her and get caught. The rest of your sexual memories are now replaced with masturbation sessions thinking about me, from the picture, as your babysitter, and in fantasies where I order you around and you obey my every command, as my devoted slave.

“You would imagine being on the end of a leash that I held, and being pulled up to my rear so you could kiss and lick my ass. You always had the overwhelming desire to rim me and go down me, but were never given permission. When I count up to three you will awake, believing all these thoughts are solely your own and only being able to enter trance again through my suggestions. You will be dying to give me a footrub.

Your headaches are gone, unless you try to resist an idea I give you. Then they come back ten times worse than you have ever had them, until you accept the idea, then a wave of pleasure comes over your body. You don’t orgasm unless I say to, but you can come very very close. Do you understand these truths Alicia? “Yes Ma’am, was her reply.

Rhonda counted up to 3 and Alicia awoke. She looked at Rhonda with more admiration than before and a bit lustily. “How do you feel Alicia?” asked Rhonda. “Oh I feel great”, was her reply. “Rhonda asked: “So where are you off to today, what tourist attractions are on the agenda? Alicia suddenly looked like she could care less. “Oh, I don’t care, I don’t really have any interest in that stuff”., she said, totally out of character for her

Rhonda said: “I need a refill on this coffee, go fill my cup for me.” “Yes ma’am,” said Alicia as she hopped to and got up off the couch, eager to please Rhonda James. Rhonda James who she had fantasized about for as long as she could remember. She returned with coffee. Rhonda took the cup. “My feet are killing me after that pier walk.” She said. “Would you like a footrub? asked Alicia?

“Sure” said Rhonda:“Take off my flip flops and get to work.” “Yes Maa’m was Alicia’s eager reply. She took off Rhonda’s flip flops and touched the feet and calves she had remembered fantasizing about for years. A wave of intense pleasure came over her, she licked her lips as she finally got to touch the smooth skin she’d day dreamt about all though her adult memory. Her hands trembled as she stroked the strong calves of Rhonda James, eager to just lick as kiss every inch of her. She held a foot up to her face, looking at it, admiring every contour of what she saw as the culmination of years of fantasy. Rhonda only said one word: “Trance” Alicia’s expression went blank, she was transfixed. “Alicia, with every touch of my skin, every whiff of any scent of mine and every command given, you become more interested in obeying my commands and you lose interest in your own thoughts. They become foggy and distant, and harder to hear replaced by “Rhonda James is Beautiful, I obey and serve her, admire and worship her. I want to be free of having to think at all and want Rhonda to think for me.” And then Rhonda snapped her fingers, “awake, she said. Alicia was kneading Rhonda’s feet again, this time with more subservience.

“How rude of me, said Rhonda, after that long walk on the pier, my feet aren’t offensive are they? Alicia looks at them with admiration and presses them up against her beautiful face, she licks them from heel to the end of the big toe them mimics felatio on the big toe, looking up at Rhonda like some girl in a porn film with a dick in her mouth. Rhonda grins ear to ear.

I think you’d be more comfortable dear in just panties and a bra, don’t you? Alica popped the toe out of her eager mouth and stands up. She undresses to the panties and the bra, her trim body, tan and obedient. “Store window” blurted Rhonda, freezing Alicia in place, like a mannequin. Rhonda stood up slipped her flip flop back on and walked around Alicia, checking her out. She had done well, she thought, for at least the next week this gal would be completely hers, mind and body, worshipping and serving her. She would have a place to visit in Atlanta when she wanted and an in house servant waiting for her.

“Trance” said Rhonda, and the expression of mannequin went again to attentive servant waiting for more instructions: “Alicia, when you have finished my feet, you will wash them with a warm washcloth, and dry them, this will be part of your foot worship regimen. You will then beg me, on hand and knee to go down on me, and be able to stay there and not need come up for air until you have brought me to orgasm at least three times. Making me cum makes you cum, without even having to touch yourself, just knowing it pleased me. You will lap me clean and then wash and dry me off.

Afterwards you will go to the kitchen to cook me lunch, do you understand? “Yes Ma’am” was Alicia’s reply. You will wait, on hand and knee for me to eat my fill, then I’ll place my bare feet onto the plate and you may lick your portion from around them, and then off of them. This reinforces that YOU serve ME. Do you understand? “Yes Ma’am.” was her new slave’s reply. “For dessert, I will let you pick three pairs of shoes out of my closet and you may lick them clean, each lick moving you even further from your own thoughts and memories, and making the desire to give me total control grow stronger. “Awake.”