The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ride Home

by Hypnofur

He was furious. “Slow down Bill” I told him. He was driving erratically. I wanted to get home in one piece. That was in Bill’s best interest too, as I was feeling rather… intimate.

“I can’t believe that you…”

“Tim, what ever I did, was not my choice” I said cooly. I didn’t remember what I had done on stage. I was a little bit surprised that I wasn’t freaking out about it, but everytime I thought of it, I just seemed to get a calm feeling. Well, calm with a hint of… let’s say ‘romantic’.

“You really don’t remember?”

“No, I really don’t. Look, you were the one who wanted to go to this thing, not me.”

“Yeah, but I never thought you’d go up on stage!”

“Well, neither did I. I was just sitting there, and I started to notice I was really affected by him. Next thing I know, I’m walking back to you. I could tell I had been…. rather stimulated.”

“Rather stimulated? Kelly, you were acting like the world’s biggest slut up there!” he shouted crassly.

“Bill, you know I hate that kind of talk.” I admonished. He was very upset, I figured if I didn’t want to crash, I should try to appease him a bit. “Bill, why don’t you calm down a little and focus on getting us home safely. Because as soon as we are home, I’d like to spend a little romantic time with you.” I told him.

“No!” he said.

That shocked me. “No?” Was this the same Bill that had been going to extreme lengths to try to get my libido going again since some medical issues two years ago?

“I’m not going to have sex with my wife because HE told her to?”

“What?”

“You know what I mean”

I thought about it for a moment and I guess I did. The Amazing Hypnos must have given me some sort of post hypnotic suggestion to want to have sex.

“Beggars can’t be choosers” I said, meaning it lightheartedly.

“Begging? Don’t talk to me about begging. Two guys held me down as you were crawling around on all fours, begging for him to put his cock in your mouth!” he screamed.

“Well, that certainly sounds out of character” I said. Bill was probably exaggerating a bit, but even with that in mind, I was really taking the news in stride. In fact, hearing about it made me kind of, well, even more … amorous.

“What? Jesus, that’s all you can say?”

“Bill, what else do you want me to say. You’re telling me I did these things that I don’t remember, and you’re mad at me for things that I don’t even know. I want to be intimate with you for the first time since the surgery, and you are out and out rejecting me!” I spouted. This was intensely frustrated.

Bill said nothing. I could see my point of view softened him a bit though. “Look Kel, it’s just that. You’ve never done it with me, and yet you were crawling around begging for it for him. That was like the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”

Now I saw his point of view too. That must have been tough for him. “Bill, whatever he had my body doing up on stage there tonight, it wasn’t me. That’s not who I am.”

“Why?” he said abruptly. “Why can’t it be you? Not all, but just a little bit? You were so fucking sexual on stage, and yet here with me you get upset with bad words and stuff. And even if you let me have sex with you tonight, it will be the same old you holding your breath while I get myself off in that dry little…. Oh what the fuck. I might as well use the stupid trigger phrase again and just deal with what comes with it. “ he said, exasperated. I was confused.

“Bill, you know how hard things have been for me since the surgery. I know we are a year past when the doctor said we were clear to … resume activity. I’m sorry about the toll it has taken on you. But, what are you talking about a trigger phrase?”

Bill said nothing for a moment. “Despite how fucking frigid you are, I still find you so fucking hot. I love you so much Kelly.” He said, not in response to my question.

“Bill, what are you talking about?”

He gulped, and took a deep breath. “My wife is Hypnos’ slutty slave” he said quietly.

“Bill what does that----“ I started, but was interrupted by this wave, this tidal wave of pleasure, and horniness. God, all I wanted was cock. I wanted to be fucked by The Master’s cock so badly. I wanted his cum so badly, in my mouth, in my pussy, it didn’t matter. I was so fucking horny. My hands started grabbing at my tits, as I moved my skirt to get at my clit. Fuck I needed cock so bad. Bill’s little timid dick would have to do.

“Quit driving like a little pussy so we can get home and handle my pussy” I told him. Why was he driving like a fucking old lady?

“Kelly, I ….”

“Shut up, little dick. We both know that all I want is The Master’s cock. However, I’m going to have to settle for yours tonight.”

“Shit, what did I do?” he seemed to whine. He was so fucking whiny.

I laughed, “What did you do? Nothing. It is The Master that has done this to me, liberated me. You’re only part is to be the stand in dick.”

“Kelly, awake! 1-2-3 Undo!” He started yelling.

“Shut the fuck up.” I told him as I reached down and started undoing his pants. I quickly freed the tiny cock buried within them.

“Pull over.” I told him. He did so. “Look, I’ll make a deal with you. You tell me all about what happened, and I’ll suck you off. You can come right in my mouth like you’ve wanted to for the last 14 years.”

“Kelly, sweetheart, please. Not like this” he begged. What a pathetic loser.

“Do you want to feel my tongue swirling around your dick or not? Christ, there are two pussies in this car. One of them is thinking it isn’t going to get any cock tonight, and the other one is whining instead of doing what he needs to do in order to get his first ever blow job!”

“Fine, Jesus! He had just made you cum in your seat…” he started. I loved the sound of this. I bent over and went down to his crotch, putting it in my mouth for the first time ever.

“Oh god!” he moaned for a moment.

“What the hell? Keep talking!” I told him, then went back to swallowing his tip whole.

“He asked if you ever sucked cock, and you told him how opposed to it you were. Then he started telling you how much you wanted his cock. The crowd was going crazy. Two of the bouncers were keeping me in the seat. Oh god that feels so good…. Then you were crawling around on your hands and knees begging to taste his cock. He made you tell him about all of the work you did at the church, and with some of the ladies from the book club. He was making you tell him about how prim and proper you were while you crawled after him, trying to get his cock in your mmmmoooooooaaaaarrrghgghhhhhhhh” Bill exclaimed as he came in my mouth.

I sat back up and straightened myself out. Why were we pulled over? I looked up at the next exit sign. Bill, honey, why are we pulled over. It’s still 70 miles until Bedford. Why did we have to go all the way to Lansing for this show? Wasn’t there one closer that would have been just as good?

Bill looked at me in disbelief. “Holy shit, Kel, do you even know you just sucked my cock right then?”

“Bill please, I’m not a 13 year old boy, that type of language is not going to impress me.”

Bill said nothing. He turned on the car and started driving home, finally. What was wrong with him?

TWO WEEKS LATER.

I had just finished loading the dishwasher, and he was glaring at me. I know what he wanted by the way he was breathing and the look in his eye. I felt bad, but I couldn’t possibly do that sort of thing right then. I did not feel attractive in the least. I had gained a few pounds around the time of the surgery, and I had not yet lost it. I still felt like my insides and whole woman hood had been ripped out. I had no interest in ….

“My wife is Hypnos’ slutty little slave” he said, his cock already out of his pants, waving in the air.

“So, where were we?” I asked as I went to his cock with my mouth.

“You were begging, as you needed his cock inside of you so much. The very act was extremely taboo, but none of that mattered to you as you lusted only for cock. You had no idea that I was being held captive in the audience, unable to break Hypnos’ ……oooooohhhyeahhhuarghhh.”