The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Riding Bone

Chapter 3

Paul leaned back in his chair and lightly tweaked at his left nipple through his dress shirt as the computer shut down. He stared around the office idly, watching people get ready to go home for the day. All day he had looked for Mike Thuringen, but had been unable to locate the man. He’d wanted to apologize for his behavior the day before, but his fellow accountant had made himself scarce.

He shrugged and stood up, turned around and picked up his briefcase. He headed for the elevator bank, but a voice behind him stopped him. “Paul, if you have a moment…” His boss! And right as he was about to leave, too. He rolled his eyes and turned around with a professional smile on his face. “Sure thing, Cole,” he said. Coleman Jay was a hands-off kind of manager, rarely interfering in Paul’s affairs. That he wanted to speak to Paul on the way out the door was especially annoying, since the man could drone on and on.

The two men found an empty conference room and stepped inside. Coleman directed Paul to a chair, and Paul flopped down, setting the briefcase on the desk. The conference room was smallish, with cream-colored walls and a table that filled most of the room. A nondescript office phone sat in the center of the table. There were four office chairs placed around the table.

Coleman looked at Paul with his clear green eyes. The man had an excellent poker face; you could never tell what he was thinking or feeling just by looking at him. He was in his mid-thirties, thin and balding. He kept his hair shaved close to his head. Paul seriously wondered what Coleman wanted, but the man just sat there. It was unnerving.

Finally, Coleman cleared his throat and said “Paul, you know I admire your work. You get your tasks done on time and with minimal management, and I never have to worry where you are.” So far, so good. There was always a however, though…

“However,” Coleman continued nervously, picking at a hangnail on his right index finger, “I’ve heard some reports from some people that you’ve been inappropriately…forward with them at times.”

Holy shit, thought Paul. Did Mike actually tell Coleman that crazy story he’d tried to pass off onto him? About trying to kiss Mike? No way…

“I’m sorry Cole, but I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Paul said nervously.

“Certain people have suggested that you were staring inappropriately at them,” he said. Paul was now very confused. “Staring inappropriately?” he repeated. “Cole, I can honestly say I have no idea what they’re referring to, whomever it is.”

Coleman shrugged nervously and said “Well, I thought you should know before it gets bad enough that they take it to HR. I can’t tell you who has reported you, due to company policy, but they wanted me to let you know that it’s on the edge of sexual harassment and they don’t appreciate it. If you could just be more careful about how you approach people, I’d appreciate it.” Paul was just too stunned to do anything but nod and say he’d try to do better.

It was crazy, though. Sure, he’d glance around during the workday to rest his eyes from the monitor, and yeah, there were a few people on the floor that caught his eye from time to time, but he was certain they hadn’t noticed. Who on earth could Paul be talking about? And this didn’t seem to have anything to do with Mike at all.

Cole stood up, so Paul did too. “I figured you should know, and I didn’t want to embarrass you, Paul. Just be careful and you’ll be fine. This isn’t an official warning, yet, so don’t worry about that.” At least he was not going to be written up for this.

The two men shook hands, and Paul exited first with his briefcase in hand, now a little more self-conscious than before. He headed back to the elevator banks and stood there, being careful to avoid any eye contact with the several other people standing there, waiting for the down elevator.

Once on the ground floor, he hurried out of the gym, ripped off his tie and jacket, and stood at the corner of the building, breathing heavily. God, that had been nerve-wracking! How was he supposed to stop doing something he had no idea he’d been doing? He resolved to keep his eye on the monitor unless spoken to at all times from now on. He loosened the first few buttons on his dress shirt, as he was sweating profusely. He could feel his shirt sticking uncomfortably to him, and he resolved to go work out the frustrations at the gym.

He hurried, head down, to the gym as fast as his legs could take him without running. He bumped into a few people on the way, earning annoyed calls to watch where he was going, and knew he must be bright red from head to toe. It felt like everyone knew he was some sort of stalking sex pervert, and he just wanted to be in the comfort of his own personal gym now, pumping away. He reached the gym in what must have been record time, taking the stairs up to it three at a time. He waved breathlessly at Nikol, who smiled at him strangely as he fumbled for his card to get in. Nikol ran his own card through and said “My treat today, Mr. Fischer.” Paul thanked him, looking up for the first time since he’d left the meeting, and smiled at Nikol, who smiled right back with a gleam in his eye. Nikol’s veiny arms were bare today, as he was wearing a tight white tee-shirt with the arms ripped off to make it sleeveless. His bright blue running shorts were bunched up along his hairless thighs, revealing a prominent bulge. Paul realized he was staring and grabbed the door from a grinning Nikol. He pulled it wider and slipped through, heading for the dressing room.

After putting up his dress suit and putting his dirty socks and thong into the laundry bag in his locker, he put on his short shorts and white tee-shirt and headed out to the front room. Today was upper back and abdomen, and he slowly counted out 50 pull-ups and 50 chin-ups on the Nautilus machine. It allowed him to have a little support for his legs and provided pressure as he pushed down, giving him a workout both on the way up and on the way down, and he loved the machine. By the time he was done, he had already worked up a good sweat, and he was only halfway done. Five hundred crunches with a weight later, he could feel his six-pack popped out and defined through his shirt. He finished up with several reps of bench presses.

As he was performing his cooling-down exercises, he noticed Nathan enter the room, in almost the exact same get-up he was wearing. Nathan greeted him warmly, admiring how in-shape Paul was. “If I could only have half that body, I’d be a god to all my … girlfriends,” he said, pausing audibly on girlfriends. Paul didn’t really see how he could have any trouble at all with that killer smile and the lean, wiry but solid body. The pause grew pregnant, and Nathan’s smile started to grow wider. Just in time, Paul remembered himself and said his goodbyes, shaking Nathan’s hand. Nathan pulled him into a rough embrace before they left, just manly enough to not elicit a comment, but a little too long for normal buddy contact. “We’ll have to synch our schedules up, so we can spot each other,” Nathan said with a wink.

“Sure, it looks like we’re just 30 minutes apart anyway,” Paul replied.

“I’ll be sure to be here a half hour earlier tomorrow, then,” Nathan said, and with a final handshake, the two men parted ways. Paul couldn’t help but feel that Nathan had read something into the exchange that Paul had not intended, but it wasn’t worth getting worked up over.

Paul headed into the dressing room, which was empty, but he could hear the shower running in the community shower room. He stripped down, put his workout clothes in the laundry bag, gathered his gym bags and placed them beside the entrance to the showers and headed on in.

A man was already at a stall, the closest one to the doors, facing Paul as he entered. He was much taller than Paul, probably well over six feet, tanned and almost hairless, with a body out of Men’s Fitness. Long planes of muscle covered his chest, and his eight-pack spoke to the lack of an ounce of fat on him. His thighs were like pillars. Right now, he was almost covered in soap suds. He nodded at Paul as he entered the room, and stepped aside so Paul could take the shower beside him. Paul could feel the heat running off him even through the steam of the shower room. The man was a marvel. As Paul walked by him, he felt himself starting to grow aroused, and turned away from the man to hide his quickly-incoming erection. The strangest thing was, he was certain he had seen this man before, but he could not place him. His out-of-character sexual reaction gave him a sense of dread too. Something about this man said danger.

Paul turned on the nozzle and let the water flow over him, enjoying the first cool blast and letting it cool his arousal down as well. He was only partially inflated when the man spoke behind him. “Hello there, I’m Mac Avery,” the man said in a soft tenor voice.

Paul turned to him, and was greeted with a strikingly handsome face that he had to lean his own face up to see. The jaw was strong, the skin taut over high cheekbones, and the man had nearly black eyes. They were like fathomless pits that he could almost feel himself sinking into. The man smiled in a friendly fashion at him, and Paul stammered his way through his own introduction. “I can’t help but feel that we’ve met before…” he murmured.

“Oh, I think I’d remember if I met you, Paul,” the man said casually, quickly sweeping his eyes down Paul’s body. Paul felt uncomfortable at the inspection, but didn’t say anything about it. The man held his hand out, and Paul took it. The two shook in the shower with water dripping off of them, Mac smiling and Paul almost frowning in confusion. “No, I know we have, if only I could place it…” Mac’s smile deepened and he said, “Perhaps you saw me on one of your good rides home.”

Suddenly, Mac was one of the most gorgeous men that Paul had ever seen. He couldn’t believe his luck, this muscled god standing before him. He had to have every inch of this man. He started breathing more heavily and his erection returned almost immediately, banging against Mac’s thigh. Mac looked down and grabbed Paul between the legs, squeezing softly. Paul let out a loud groan. Mac ran his fingers through Paul’s chest hair, physically admiring his physique with a rough pawing, while he started to stroke Paul with his other hand. Paul leaned against the wall of the shower and groaned in ecstasy. Mac began talking, but Paul couldn’t make out the words. All he could pay attention to were the feelings going on with each touch of Mac’s fingers on his skin. He felt like an electrical current was running through his body – energizing and stimulating nerves he didn’t know he had. Just as he was about to cum, Mac stopped and stepped back. He smiled at Paul, put one finger to his lips playfully, and left the shower room.

Paul stood under the shower, panting but not moving. He felt like he was on the edge of coming, but was completely unable to move or attempt to finish himself off in any way. He could feel his cock leaking a steady stream of precome that was immediately washed away by the shower, and while some part of him knew this was strange, this was unlike him, he couldn’t stop. He had no idea how long he stood there, but his erection never went down and he never moved from his spot. He felt himself growing a little soggy from the warm water, but moving was unthinkable. He was waiting – for what, he did not know, but he knew that when it got there he’d know.

Approximately 20 minutes passed, and he heard movement from the dressing room. Nathan stepped into the shower room naked. He looked like what the tight outfit he wore advertised – wirily strong and thin. His eyes bulged as he saw Paul in the room, naked and erect, and Paul heard himself growl “I thought you’d never get here.” Nathan grinned as Paul dragged him right in front of him, and said “If I’d known you’d been waiting, I would have gone even faster.’ Nathan leaned in for a kiss that Paul returned with vigor. Paul slid up and down against the taller man, practically humping his upper thigh, and was quickly rewarded with Nathan’s own erection. Nathan broke off the kiss first, laughing breathlessly.

“I sure wish we’d done something the first day we’d met, but you seemed straight to me. I thought you’d been flirting with me the last couple days, though,” he said, breathing hard. He tweaked Paul’s full nipples, causing him to groan loudly, “and it looks like I was right.”

Paul didn’t have anything to say to that, so he let his actions speak for him instead. He pumped some liquid soap into his hands and began running it along Nathan’s ridged chest, feeling the muscles and tendons as he did. Nathan moaned “That feels niiice,” and leaned into him a little, as Paul soaped him up from head to toe. Paul paid special attention to Nathan’s ass, feeling its firmness. It was tiny and square, and gave easy access to his rosebud. Paul made sure it was soapy and clean, and spent equal time on Nathan’s firm seven-inch erection. His balls were pulled tightly up against his body. Nathan placed a hand over Paul’s wrist after a few moments, whispering hoarsely, “slow down, or I’ll blow.” Paul wasn’t ready for that, though. He walked around behind Nathan and knelt down.

Nathan’s ass stood in front of Paul’s face, and was emitting the most heady odor of soap and sex he had ever smelled. He had to have more. He leaned in to sniff closer, and tentatively stuck his tongue out and licked from one end of Nathan’s crack to the other. The effect was gratifying. Nathan stood up on his toes and groaned louder, saying “More, Paul, more!” Paul took his tongue and began a steady assault on Paul’s ass, swirling it around his hole until it opened up. It was so clean, which Paul had not been expecting, but it was a welcome development. The feel was somewhat strange – very heated and smooth, velvety. He ran his tongue in and out, slowly fucking Nathan with his tongue until Nathan was nearly shouting with erotic bliss. Paul reached around in front of him and grabbed Nathan’s throbbing tool, and stroked twice. Nathan shouted as he came violently, bucking against Paul’s face as he shot volley after volley of cum against the shower wall.

Paul slid his tongue out of Nathan’s ass and up the crack, following the track of Nathan’s spine until he reached the man’s corded neck. He pressed his cock between Nathan’s thighs and humped into him, whispering, “I hope it was good for you,” and nibbling his ear. Nathan moaned again, and closed his legs tighter. Paul humped into the thighs once, twice, and then sprayed his own volley of cum onto the wall from between Nathan’s legs. As he did so, he felt his mind clearing with each spurt of cum.

He pulled away from Nathan and turned into his nozzle, grabbing his own shampoo and soap and washing himself thoroughly, not saying a word. He could feel Nathan behind him, still breathing hard, hand propped up against the stall wall behind him. Once he had rinsed off, he was about to leave the room when Nathan laid a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it softly. “Thanks, Paul. That was awesome.”

“What was?” Paul asked, bewildered.

“What just happened in here, of course!” Nathan returned. He looked into Paul’s eyes, seeing no recognition of what had just transpired there. A look of confusion crossed Nathan’s face, and then a sort of realization. “n…never mind,” he stammered, and backed away. He quickly turned off his own shower and scurried out of the shower room. Paul shook his head, wondering just what the hell the man had been talking about. What had he done that was so great?

He left the shower room, noticing that Mac had left his card on one of his gym bags, and stuffed it into them without really thinking about it. He stood in front of the mirror and trimmed his beard and moustache. He saw Nathan leave quickly, dressed in jeans and a tight red t-shirt.

As Paul himself dressed in his biker shorts and another tight tee-shirt, he wondered if he should trim his body hair. It seemed unruly, unkempt. He liked the hair, but he bet it would look even better if it were shorter on him. Maybe he’d stop at a salon on the way home and see if they did that sort of thing. It’d make his muscles stand out more.

Paul packed up his gym bags and left his briefcase in the locker, locked it up, and headed outside, waving to Nikol as he did. Nikol and Nathan were talking, and Nathan gave him a strange look as he left, causing Nikol to grin widely. “Have a good ride home,” Nikol said as Paul reached the bottom of the stairs to the gym and just as he opened the door. The world was suddenly a lot crisper, and a loud ringing began in Paul’s ear. He felt himself walking toward his bike, but so much was distracting him. Everyone seemed like they were talking way too loud, and everything was too crisp. He felt himself go painfully hard in his shorts, but didn’t think to hide it. An elderly woman walked around him, her features stern with disapproval. Paul found himself standing in front of his bike without even really knowing how he got there. He robotically got everything together, placing his iPod in his pocket after putting the gym bags on the bike and attaching the headphones to his ears. A man was speaking through the iPod, but he had no idea what it was saying. Things cleared up a little though, and he found he could get on the bike and head out of the area as usual. The only difference was that his erection was throbbing beneath him, shifting with every turn of the pedals.

He rode up the downtown area, obeying every traffic law, until he reached Lincoln Park. The voice was still droning in his earsand as he rode through the park, he felt a compulsion to pull off and head for Halsted. He passed several rainbow-colored pylons before he reached a salon. Oh, right, he’d wanted a trim, and this looked like a great place for it. He slid off the bike, taking it into the shop with him, and went up to the counter. A cute little guy was standing in front of the counter, and he smiled at Paul as he entered the store, and the loud ringing in Paul’s ears stopped as quickly as it had started. “You can just put your bike up against the wall, sir,” the attendant said, and then choked a little as he saw Paul’s gigantic erection through the biking shorts. “Wh-- … Wh… what can I do for you?” he said, strangling over the words.

“I was hoping you could give me a trim,” Paul said. “Do you take walk-ins?”

“Not usually, but in this case, I’m certain we can make an exception,” the man said with a grin. He gestured to a door on the side and said “through that door, and first door on your left. $80 for a full trim, $120 for a shave.” Paul nodded and stepped through to the hallway, opening the first door on the left he came to.

The room was sparse, painted in a slate grey and had nothing but a stiff-looking cot in the center. A prissy man entered the room behind him, saying “Now honey, if you’ll just scootch your little bod up on that cot, we can get started.” Paul turned around to face the man, and almost laughed out loud. The man was smaller than he was, no more than five feet tall, and was wearing the most mismatched outfit he’d seen. Bright red Hawaiian shirt, open to reveal a tie-died tee-shirt underneath, and bright blue knee-length denim sorts completed the ensemble of horrors. The man himself was nearly oval-shapped, and couldn’t be a day under 60. Paul grinned at the man, put entirely at ease by his ridiculous get-up, and explained what he wanted. He jumped up on the cot and pulled off his shirt, and the little man squealed in delight. “Oh, this is going to be a pleasure”, the older man said, and started bustling around him, getting him situated just so.

The next hour was spent in a leisurely shave, as the man quickly stripped Paul’s hair down to a thin smattering. He flipped Paul over and shaved his back completely, and then trimmed his hairy legs for good measure. “You’re going to want to get a shower as soon as you get home, honey, or you’ll be itching for the next two weeks,” the man lisped, and Paul just nodded. All the while the iPod was in his ears, droning on and on about something that Paul just couldn’t make out. After the last electric razor touch was applied, Paul stood up and let the man take what looked like a feather duster to him, brushing all the excess hair off. The man delightedly led him to a mirror to show off his handiwork.

Paul loved the new look – every muscle stood out more, and the man had done an amazing job of giving a uniform cut everywhere. Paul really wished he’d done this before.

“There is one more thing we could do,” the man said hesitantly, gazing at Paul’s crotch. Oh, right! Without a second thought, Paul shoved down his shorts and got back up on the cot. He didn’t even realize that his cock was rock-hard, but the little older man certainly did. “That is one fine hunk of muscle there to go with your gorgeous body, young man,” the little man chuckled, and he grabbed on to it. Paul didn’t flinch back, groaning a little suggestively even, but the man just used it as a support while he trimmed Paul’s pubes down as well. “There, now you’re a masterpiece!” the man said when he finished. Paul thanked the man and pulled his shorts up. He could feel the difference even through the shorts. It felt right.

He thanked the man, asking his name. “I’m Matt, and you come back any time honey, I’d love to do you any way you’d like,” the man prissed, and Paul grinned at him. The two left for the front area, and Paul used his Visa to pay for the trim. He thanked the two men, retrieved his bike from the wall, and headed back outside and on the trail again, not realizing that he’d left his shirt behind.

The looks he got as he headed back were all approving in this area, with more than one muscle boy begging him to slow down and have a chat, but the voice droning in Paul’s ear urged him on. He left Boystown and sped the rest of the way home, not stopping until he’d arrived. By the time he got home, the podcast had ended and his erection had subsided. He had no recollection of the ride home, and was shocked at how far down in the sky the sun had already crept.

He chained his bike to the bike rack in front of his condo, grabbed his front tire and seat and his gym bags, and jogged up the stairs to his third floor condo.

He set everything down in the foyer and made a beeline for the shower, peeling off his shorts as he went. He turned on the lights and passed the mirror, and gaped at himself in shock. He was trimmed all over! He looked down at his body at the fine black hairs all over his pale body, and tried to remember when he’d done this, but he could not figure it out. He shuddered involuntarily, but there was nothing to be done. He absentmindedly opened the shower stall and got inside, turning on the water and washing himself thoroughly. He had to admit, the trim really made his muscles stand out, but it was more than disturbing that he couldn’t remember getting it or doing it.

As he exited the shower and dried off, he heard the phone ringing in the front room. He left the bathroom, still dripping slightly, and walked naked to the counter in the kitchen. He picked up the phone and said, “Paul Fischer here.”

“Paul? This is Mac Avery – we met at the gym?”

“Oh, yes, hello Mac.” How had the man gotten his number? He held the phone with his shoulder while he tried half-heartedly to towel off.

“I was just wondering,” the soft tenor voice said, “Did you have a good ride home?”

A wave of heat spread from one end of Paul’s body to the other, and a loud ringing started in his ears. He had the distinct feeling that this had happened to him before as the phone slipped from his shoulder and the towel dropped to the floor. He found himself walking to one of the large floor-to-ceiling windows that covered the front of his apartment, grabbing his again throbbing erection with both hands. He watched Mac get out of a convertible sports car in his white suit, and another man got out at the same time. He recognized the man – it was Nikol, from the gym! Nikol was wearing nothing more than a very skimpy string thong, and his completely hairless body gleamed orange in the last light of the setting sun. Paul started fingering his ass as the two men stood beside each other. Mac said something and Nikol looked up, and Paul watched as Nikol’s cock grew, tenting out the thong and pushing it away from his groin. The man’s pubes were clearly shaven as well. Mac placed his hand on one of Nikol’s well-rounded ass cheeks and guided him into the stairwell. Paul remained at the window, stroking his erection with one hand and shoving one, then two fingers up his ass with the other, moaning in heat.

He heard the door open and heard two sets of feet crossing the floor. No words were spoken, but Nikol soon reached him and grabbed hold of his shoulders, turning him to the side. Nikol stood in front of him – a medium-height man, probably about 5′11″, with wide shoulders and a beautiful, smooth, pale body, staring into Paul’s eyes with lust. He grabbed hold of Paul’s erection with his hands and started stroking down the full eight inches roughly, causing Paul to buck a little. Mac stood behind Paul, and felt Mac’s hands roughly push Paul’s own away from his ass. He heard Mac’s pants zipper, and then felt the head of Mac’s cock sliding up and down his ass-crack.

“You want it?” Mac said, in a much deeper voice than usual.

“Ohhh,” Paul moaned as the cock positioned itself at his chute.

“I said, do you want it?” Mac said more firmly, and pushed just the slightest end of his cock into Paul’s willing hole. Nikol grabbed Paul’s low-hanging balls and started massaging them.

“Ohh… god… yes, yes I want it!” Paul screamed and moved backwards, impaling himself dry on Mac’s huge cock. He felt like it should be hurting, but it wasn’t. It slid in smooth as silk, and Paul cried out in bliss. Nikol smothered his cries with his own mouth, still jacking Paul off roughly. Paul felt filled from every end. He grabbed at Nickol’s body, pulling it to him, and started running his hands all along the young man’s back. Nickol growled and tried to stick his tongue further down Paul’s throat. The three men grunted in silhouette at the window, Mac pumping away fully clothed behind Paul’s newly trimmed and pumped-up body, with Nikol rounding out the scene by dropping to his knees and starting to give Paul a blow-job. The sensations were too much, and Paul erupted into Nikol’s willing mouth, while Mac started speaking to both of them. Neither seemed able to pay attention as Nikol drank in Paul’s come, but as the last wave of the orgasm passed, Paul felt himself falling into oblivion, Mac’s huge cock still slowly fucking his ass.