The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and fantasy. It is meant for the enjoyment of adult readers who enjoy reading sexual fantasies. If you are not an adult or do not enjoy sexual fantasies you must stop reading and go elsewhere. Also, some of the activities described are illegal, immoral, impossible or dangerous. If you attempt to copy these actions it is your responsibility not the authors.

The author reserves all rights to this story. Please do not copy or use this story for profit or business without the permission of the author.

Also, the author would appreciate feedback from readers. Let me know what you think.

The Ring

I received the ring on my seventeenth birthday. I had taken my girlfriend, Becky, to the nicest restaurant in our small town to celebrate. She was the first girl I had ever been serious about. At the time I thought I was in love. I was young and naïve, and had yet to learn what a slippery concept love entailed. Becky’s status as a senior cheerleader at our medium sized high school also inflated my status as a junior with no special skills.

After eating she handed me a stylishly wrapped present. I opened the present and was surprised to find a large ring with a purple stone. I never wore jewelry. Not even a watch. I used a cell phone to keep track of time. I looked at Becky with a stunned look on my face.

Becky explained that it had belonged to her Uncle Bob who had died the year before in a farm machinery accident. She went into a long oratory about how her Aunt Sally had given it to her with the instructions. “Give it to your first serious boyfriend.” She told how much she had enjoyed visiting Uncle Bob and Aunt Sally on their farm every summer, spending time with the animals, skinny dipping in the creek that crossed the farm, and riding horses in the open country. It was a long boring story. Shoot, even this short summary is tedious.

After pretending to pay attention I felt obligated to wear the present. I slipped the ring on my finger. Surprisingly it fit. I was instantly overwhelmed by the thoughts of everyone in the restaurant. The cascade of contemplations made my mind woozy. I slipped the ring off and my head cleared. Becky’s reaction when I removed the ring surprised me. Her face looked like a rejected puppy. I made some lame remark about how I was just getting use to the fit and slipped it back on.

The tidal wave of thought returned. Just then the waiter approached and inquired about desert. I found that concentrating on the waiters words shut out the overwhelming flood. All I could receive were the waiter’s beliefs. He thought how much he hated teenagers. They don’t know what they want, are never satisfied with the food, and never leave a good tip. These feelings of disgust contrasting with the waiters smile made me almost laugh.

I turned my attention to Becky and ask her what she would like. Her brain was mixed between apple pie with ice cream and a hot fudge brownie sundae. I thought, why don’t you just pick something? Next I heard her say “I will pick something.” I did a double take. Had I placed words in her mouth? I concentrated, “take the hot fudge brownie sundae.” Becky ordered it. I ordered the same and the waiter left.

While we waited for the sundaes Becky and I sat and smiled at each other. Becky worried about my not liking the ring. I thought don’t worry. You are my real present. She said, “You don’t need to wear the ring if it does not suit you. After all I am your real present.”

I smiled thinking of the power this ring gave me. I started getting excited and wanted to test what I could accomplish. I decided to run some experiments on someone else before I used it on Becky. I cared for Becky and did not want her hurt. I mentally suggested that she use the bathroom to get her out of the way. Once she left I scanned the room concentrating on each occupant one at a time. The cute blond greeter thought about the waiter’s cuteness. The older couple at the next table was quite a married couple. He was thinking about an accounting glitch at work. Her mind was on buying school clothes for the kids. I thought he should reach over and squeeze her crotch and was rewarded by a subdued squeal from her. I placed in both their minds the idea to hurry home and make love. Instantly, sexual images of them appeared in their mind. They quickly dropped cash on the table and left.

My next guinea pig was the bartender. She was in her early twenties and was stacked. I suggested it was hot and she should remove her bra. She looked to make sure no one was watching and slipped it off. Then I ordered her to flash me. Her breasts were glorious.

Becky returned just as desert arrived. She smiled and giggled as we ate. I placed in her mind visions of us kissing and walking hand in hand. I was surprised when it led to her imagining giving me a blowjob. I concluded privacy was required to pursue this. I placed in the mind the suggestion not to notice if I remove the ring. Then I suggested to the greeter that she should hug and kiss the waiter and take control of his life. I told the waiter to obey for the rest of the year the next person that kisses him. Then I slipped the ring in my pocket, finished my ice cream and enjoyed the show. The greeter scurried across the restaurant, grabbed the waiter with both arms, and practically swallowed his tongue. He responded by getting on his knees and shouting, “Command me mistress.” I was shocked by the results of a few minor suggestions. I resolved to be careful in the use of the rings power. Unchecked I might create a Hitler or misdirect the next Einstein. I paid the check without tipping. Then Becky and I left the restaurant.

I took Becky back to her house. Her parents were out of town for the weekend and her older sister had gone to a movie. We were alone. I reinstalled the ring as we sat on the couch. Becky’s thoughts were of happy togetherness. She was quite the romantic. I pulled her close and we kissed and necked. Her mind filled with sensual thoughts. I mentally suggest she remove her bra and panties and hand them to me. She quickly stood and complied. I placed in her head the idea to obey me and do everything she could to please me. I then ordered her to do a strip tease for me. She began to dance and slowly removed her clothing. Once she was nude I told her to keep dancing. I leaned back and admired the show. I ask her to suck my dick. She blushed but complied. She undid my belt and pants and went to work pleasing me. She gagged a little when I erupted but a quick mental tweak and she happily swallowed my sperm. I ask her to get me a drink. I watched the sway of her naked ass as she headed for the kitchen. The view when she returned was just as hot. Her thoughts now only revolved around making me happy. We necked more and just as I was about to fuck we were interrupted by her sister.

Nancy stormed in and yelled, “What are you doing?” My immediate response was to yell back, “Quiet!” She stopped in mid-sentence. I was growing accustom to the mental power and my words were automatically backed up by thought implants. Angered by the interruption I thought up a fitting revenge. I ordered her to perform a strip dance for us. As she began I was surprised by how her mind was pleased and excited by the opportunity at exhibitionism. She happily stripped. She teased us as she went. Once naked I had her slowly turn around and bend over to give us a good show. She was my puppet and I was puppet master. I ordered her to suck off Becky and she joyously complied. Crawling towards her and placing her face between Becky’s legs. She looked up and smiled at me just as her tongue touched Becky’s slit. Nancy automatically did anything to please me and since my desires were not moderated by love or caring she quickly became my obedient slut.

Next I decided to continue with Becky the plan before our interruption. I ordered Nancy to go wash and then wait in her room until called. Then I stood up and had Becky undress me. I then leaned her back on the furniture, spread her legs and fucked her. Next I called Nancy back and made her lick us both clean. She did an admirable job of it. I then had both girls put on a personal show for me. First they danced seductively. Then they fondled, kissed and licked each other. Watching this soon brought my manhood back from its siesta.

I bent Nancy over and fucked her from behind as Becky stood there and watched. My dominance over her sister pleased Becky. She had long ago tired of her sister’s bossy ways. After that I was exhausted. I sent Nancy to recover in her room as I escorted Becky to her bed. We made love once more before falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke refreshed. I had Nancy give me a blow job as Becky prepared breakfast. While Becky and Nancy cleaned house I slipped home to wash, change and pick up a few things. On entering my house my mom questioned where I had been. I quickly put her mind to rest. I instructed her not to worry about my absence the rest of the weekend. I headed back to wash and ran into my younger sister in the hallway. Her questions were a copy of my mother so I treated it the same. I considered bringing her back to join the party but concluded she was too young to make a good sex toy. Instead I did my good deed for the day and implanted thoughts of studying and doing well on her math test that she was worrying about.

I got ready, packed a bag, and grabbed my camera before heading back to Becky’s place. Nancy and Becky met me at the door. Becky was dressed in pink lingerie. Nancy wore only a dog collar. The rest of the weekend went the same as Friday night. Filming the escapades was the only major difference. I picked on Nancy some. For example, I made her answer the door nude when the pizza we ordered arrived. We also spent a lot of time out at their pool. Becky’s parents were due back Sunday afternoon so we ended the party after breakfast and I left Nancy to clean up the place. I left her with a few instructions about forgetting the weekend’s activities and happily obeying my commands in the future.

The weather was mild so we visited the park. We discussed what had happened. Becky remembered it all and was quite happy with everything. She knew the ring gave me power over her and was content with the arrangement. Only my happiness mattered. She relished the stunts I had forced Nancy to perform.

We sat in the park and I tested the power of the ring. First I did small things. I made parents not notice while I had a little girl kiss her younger brother. I made a women slap her boyfriend and then kiss him before he could react. I learned I could direct commands to a group of people. I directed everyone in the park to not notice anything strange. I made everyone walking in the park hop on one foot. Then I ask one woman “Why are you hopping?” She rationalized about how it was good exercise and brought back pleasant childhood memories. I made everyone ignore it while I had a cop strip down and jump in the lake. Even his partner paid no attention. The cop was so shaken up by his own behavior I had to make him forget the incident. A pair of college coeds walked passed us. I had them perform strip tease for us right in the middle of the park. When done they redressed and continued on their way leaving their undergarments behind. A young guy came by and I had him do the same for Becky. The next couple I added a few porno poses to the list of events. None were the wiser after they left. After an hour this started to ware on me. I had Becky collect the souvenir pile and we walked for a while. Then I dropped Becky at home before returning home myself.

I spent the night dreaming up things I could do to people at school. Then I decided I should keep a low profile. When I got bored in class I started reading the minds of my fellow students. Teenager’s minds are such a twist of hormone induced fantasies, crushes and anxieties. One guy and gal in English class had crushes on each other but were both too scared to make the first move. I decided to be a nice guy and help out. I eased both their minds and pushed the guy to ask her out. I last saw them walking to lunch together. It felt good to play cupid.

Before math class John, the local super jock, bragged about his weekend conquest with one of the cheerleaders. I knew most of it was false. His only actual accomplishment was a goodnight kiss. I decided to help his karma by having him publicly confess his lies during lunch. It was quite a scene as the cheerleader slapped him in front of everyone. He begged for forgiveness but she walked away. The vice principle approached and started to round up the students involved. I diverted his attention with a nonexistent fight down the hall. Becky looked at me and said I should not have done that. I claimed innocence but she knew.

The incidents at school really fed my ego. I was a super hero, Ring Man. Able to right wrongs in a single thought, more powerful than an anxiety filled school girl. I was able to command tall tales in a single thought.

The weeks went on and I continued with my ways. I tried not to hurt people unless they really deserved it. I did occasionally fulfill my own perverted teenage fantasies. I attended and filmed a cheerleader practice where all the cheerleaders and their sponsor forgot to wear clothes. But I made sure none realized anything was amiss. Becky and I had fun with Nancy. She actually enjoyed being our sex slave. My grades started to suffer from all of my socializing. A few tweaks to a few teachers fixed that. The school year ended and Becky graduated. She was headed for college out of town in the fall.

After graduation we went to visit Aunt Sally on her farm. On the drive up I was receiving strange visions from Becky. They involved her and Nancy running around nude on the farm. They were doing things to each other and with an older couple. I had probed Becky deeply but not perceived anything like this before. When we reached the farm house Aunt Sally met up in the driveway. She wore a pink silk robe. I was surprised by how young and beautiful she looked. She seemed only in her early 30’s. She welcomed us and escorted us in. Becky immediately began to undress as soon as we were inside. I was surprised not by her nudity but that she had stripped without my direction.

I looked at Sally and she thought to me, “So you’re the one. Command me.” She then started telling her story. Bob owned the ring when they had met. He had taken her from a diner where she worked during high school. She happily served him until his death. Her nieces, Becky and Nancy, had visited the farm for years. Bob of course had used them for his pleasure. But he cared deeply for then and always ensured their happiness. Bob had decided long ago to let Becky choose the next ring bearer. Nancy’s taste leaned too heavily to bad boys to trust her with the choice. Becky chose me so I inherit all Bob’s possessions. The girls, Sally and the farm included. She then slipped off the robe and kneeled before me. She wore nothing underneath. In seconds Becky joined her. Without a thought Sally unbuckled my belt, undid my pants and began giving me a skilled blow job. Becky just kneeled nearby, smiling and waiting her turn.

I joyously spent the summer on the farm with Becky and Sally catering to my every wish. Usually they did so even before I wished it. A couple of weeks later Nancy joined us. It was a happy time relaxing on the farm while being serviced by three beautiful women. I read Bob’s journals and learned a few tricks the ring’s power could do. It could cast thought fields on a place or object and it would impact everyone that visited that place or touched that object. For example Bob had placed a field on the farm that prevented anyone visiting from noticing anything strange. It also made them happy and compliant to Sally’s desires. This kept the farm hands happy and doing the daily farm work without any suspicions and minimal direction from Sally. It also made sales people and other nuisances easy to deal with.

As summer came to a close I decided to stay on the farm and finish high school there. It was easy to arrange. The ring quickly overcame any obstacles. I postponed Becky’s college start for a year until I could join her. School dragged on but it provided lots of people to test my powers on. If I got bored I could skip and still make good grades. The whole town was my playground. I turned cheerleaders into exhibitionist and teachers into sexual slaves. Bullies were humiliated and nice people rewarded. One day an idiot cut me off and flipped me the bird. He wound up doing a strip tease in the middle of the town square while singing “I want to be your everything.” I made his crotch burn whenever he wore any clothing that concealed is dick. Last I heard he was at the state mental hospital. I may fix him in a few months.

On the day after my eighteenth birthday Sally and Becky accompanied me to visit Bob’s lawyer. Bob’s will read exactly as Sally had said. It clearly gave all Bob’s possession to whoever Becky named. Becky named me and Sally supported it. The lawyer told Sally, “You could fight it in court.” Sally replied, “Why? So you can collect fees?” He transferred everything to my name.

After graduation I began preparing for Becky and me to leave for college. I brought Nancy along as a maid, cook and sex toy. I arranged for the farm foreman and Sally to service each other and take care of the farm. I bought a large house near campus and lavishly furnished it. A sorority house nearby provided an unlimited supply of cuties. The first week of class I established a new unofficial dress code for all of the lovely ladies. Bikini Monday was followed by topless Tuesday. Becky suggested wicked Wednesday where bondage gear was the theme of the day. She was throwing me a party for Friday where the Dean’s daughters would be special guest. I would make sure they enjoyed it. After all, college should be fun.