The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise of a God

Part 2

By Rass Senip

Savler was still sleeping, not responding to the attempts to wake him. Savler’s brothers and Attana where standing around his bed. Attana had poured a vase full of water on him and was still holding vase when Plerto arrived. Savler was still sleeping soundly, though a bit wet.

Plerto had one of the brothers suggest using the cold water from the well, and Attana hurried to retrieve the water. While she was gone, Plerto erased the whole thing from the twins, and had them hurrying off to give themselves a thorough bath themselves. Plerto had just finished removing the Torga’s commands when Attana arrived with the water.

Savler immediately sat up sputtering from the fresh cold water, and would have struck Attana if Plerto hadn’t stopped him. Instead Savler growled to her to leave the room, for he needed to talk to Plerto alone again.

Plerto saw the hurt in Attana’s mind. “That is the last time you will ever hurt my mother ever again” Plerto sent telepathically. Salver started to remember the events from the night before. His face paled.

“W-what are you? Why are the Gods doing this to me??” Salver in a hushed voice.

“I am the same slave... No I’m not. I have had too many things happen to me, and learned too much in the past couple of days to really be the same Plerto you know. Don’t worry. I am not going to harm you, just change you into a better man. A man worth of my mother’s love.. Father.”

Salver relaxed a little, but still didn’t like the way the conversation was going.

“You will even like the way things are going to turn out. You see, I and Torga have attained the power to control anyone’s mind. Now I for one am not going to turning everyone into mindless servants. In fact, I plan to only use my power to benefit OUR business. I can easily break in a new slave without lifting a finger or uttering a word. I can even copy the training from an experienced slave into a inexperienced child, making the child as efficient as the first.

NOW, all I am going to do to you for now is transform all the lust you have for me into love for my mother. You will not be unhappy. You will adore her and will do anything to make her happy. You may still have sex with anyone you wish, but must include her in it. She really enjoys her orgies with you, you know.”

“You will love me as a son, but will address me as Lord or Sire. Unless my mother is around or you are feeling fatherly to me, then call me son or whatever is appropriate at the time. You will never try to hurt me or my mother, nor will you never lie to me.

“I have the final say on any matter I choose. You WILL run the day to day operations, AND help me in my chosen projects. You will happily give Torga and I the new residence until we have our own built. You will allow us to use as many of the slaves as we see fit, and you will start purchasing girls until we have twice the amount of girls as boys.” Plerto finished his programming on that note.

“How to you feel??” Plerto asked his dazed partner.

“I.. I think I feel good.” Salver replied “Oh, uhm, I want you to have the, ahh, the newww residence. You and Torga. I think I want to go find Attana now.” And with that, Salver walked out doors nude to find his new realized love.

Plerto checked on Torga, finding him experimenting with Wenta.

“Hey Plerto! Watch this!!” Torga called mentally.

As Plerto walked up to the carriage where they were, Plerto saw Wenta’s breasts amazingly perk up under her clothes while her nipples hardened enough to strain the cloth. They didn’t actually grow, but Torga had found some muscles to pull the mammaries up.

“Wow! Have you done anything else??” Plerto asked excitedly.

“I think I have found how to make them give milk, but they won’t for a few days. I’m not going to try anyone else until I get better at it. I started this right when you left, and just now found the muscles.”

Plerto examined the commands on Wenta and memorized them for future use. Wenta seemed quite used to the staring and long periods of silence while either one of the boys were looking or changing her mental pathways.

Plerto started to tell him about Salver, and reminded Torga the agreement they had. “Remember, you promised me that Salver was mine after you got your revenge. I already erased the memory of it from...”

“I don’t care about Salver anymore,” Torga interrupted. “Look, I’m horny. Playing with Wenta’s tits has me aching for more. Lets gather up all the girls and pick our personal attendants. After we have had our fun, we can talk again.”

“I take it you been thinking about this a while?” Plerto said grinning.

“Yah, well I think we are going to be pretty busy until everyone is under our control. I thought we could start by taking all twenty-one girls at lunch. As each of them comes in, we can make them believe that after their lunch, they need to go to the stables to have their inspection.” Salver had his two gay brothers check the girls bodies for pests or infection. He couldn’t trust anyone else to not abuse the opportunity, including himself.

Torga continued, “We each get a stall so the girls don’t know it’s us and panic. Wenta here will direct each girl in one of our stalls one at a time. Ten for you, ten for me, plus Wenta. Then we line them up and choose the ones we want. But I want Wenta. You can have the first choice of the rest.”

“O.K.” Plerto said thoughtfully. “But we better give them all the exact same commands in the stalls. Something simple that will make them do what we say, but doesn’t alter the way they act with the others. Later can do more to the one’s we have chosen.”

“Something like ‘You will Obey Plerto, You will Obey Torga,’ and something about waiting outside until we have finished with rest of the girls?”

“yah. Perfect. I see Wenta is already to go. We better get over there if we want to get them all as they come in,” Plerto suggested.

The three got up and started walking to the food hall while Plerto continued, “Maybe we better mark them somehow so we don’t waste time reading all the girls to see if they had been already done. Something physical that we can see.”

“If it wasn’t so hard to do, we could do the breast muscle thing. But it took me forever to find it in Wenta.”

“You don’t HAVE to find the muscles. Just order her to do it. Like this!” and with that he sent a command out to one of the boys in sight. The boy looked around started, as if someone had touched him. Bare chested, the young boy’s breasts clearly had raised up, even though they were very small.

“That won’t really work. Some of the girls are flat, and they all wear tops. How about we make them smile, lick their lips, and wink three times with their right anytime we look at them?” Torga suggested.

“O.K”, Plerto said as they entered the hall. Two girls were already there, helping out the cooks. The two boys each did one, and tested the response. “Perfect,” they both said.

Somehow, in the rush of things, they missed one girl at lunch, but Torga caught her when he was making his way to the stable. Plerto and Wanda had gone ahead.

As he entered, Torga said, “They are all on their way. Wenta do you understand what to do?”

“Yes, my lover,” she said sexily. “Can’t wait for my friends to feel the feelings you give me.” She brushed her tongue across his lips as she walked to the main entrance to await the crowd.

Torga sent a mental thank you to Plerto. He hadn’t thought of making Wenta ENJOY doing this.

In fifteen minutes, the two boys had twenty-one nude girls lined up in front of them, shortest to tallest. A third of the girls were too young, so they dressed and left. Plerto picked Iritha first, then he and Torga each picked two more girls.

In addition to Wenta, Torga had a second fifteen year old brunette named Henna, and a sixteen year old blond Greek whose name he couldn’t pronounce. Torga renamed her Tippy, for one of her breasts was visibly larger than the other. Tippy, the oldest of the girls, was about to be sold and Torga wanted to try her out before letting her go.

Plerto had picked a large breasted fourteen year old brunette, whose name had been Debacii, but now was also known as Nipples. Plerto had Torga demonstrate how he had activated the milk making process, arguing that two girls may taste different.

Plerto’s third choice was a eleven year old red head who came from a long line of sex slaves. Her white skin and red lips was unusual, and Plerto found she could take a dick down her throat without gagging. Salver had paid a lot of money for the girl when she had been first weaned. Plerto had seen her in his mother’s mind. Salver had brought her home just when she was being weaned. He named her Cumsy and weaned her using his cock as a replacement for her mother’s teat. She never did get really weaned, but that was the idea. Salver personally trained her, and had Attana teach her everything she knew. Torga didn’t know all this, and would probably be a little jealous later.

* * *

That’s all there is folks. I’m way too involved with “Tim, the Teenage MC” to try and do anything with “The Rise of a God”, and probably won’t feel like doing it if I ever do finish Tim. But maybe someone else will get inspired by this and write their own Roman MC story. I know I’d love to read one.