The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise of The Fascinating Five, Part One: Peggy

Domina Peggy fully embraces her role as The Dragon of Hypnothea as The Fascinating Five become an even more formidable hypnotists’ conclave. (This story directly follows The Art of True Hypnotism: The Wisdom of Experience)

Domina Peggy McBride, The Dragon of Hypnothea, sat comfortably on the deck behind her huge home, enjoying the late morning sunshine.

Two weeks had passed since she had confronted High Mistress Jing-Mei, which had resulted in the two powerful hypnotists putting aside their differences and undergoing a ritual that had formally bonded them as family along with Peggy’s Thrall Sean, who was also the father of Jing-Mei’s child.

After the ritual’s completion, Jing-Mei’s estate had come under assault by a team of Anti-Hypnotist-Alliance operatives. Twelve men and women had attacked with the intent of capturing or killing the High Mistress.

The strike team was not prepared for the two hypnodommes.

Both Peggy and Jing-Mei’s powers had been temporarily amplified several times over following their Ritual of Bonding, and the two hypnotists had brazenly gone to confront the invaders who were fighting their way toward the main house.

Jing-Mei’s security forces had been depleted and exhausted by Peggy and her friends’ earlier attack, and were being rapidly overwhelmed by the AHA forces.

Then Peggy and Jing-Mei entered the fray.

Peggy had asked Bella Beguile to remain inside the house with Lavea, Shaw and Jing-Mei’s bodyguard-slave Roger to look after an exhausted Sean while being ready for a secondary attack.

The two naked hypnodommes had confronted the AHA team just as they had finished dispatching Jing-Mei’s security guards with suppressed pistols and impressive martial arts skills.

“Hello there. You are aware that you are trespassing on the property of a High Mistress. you are going to have to be severely punished,” Jing-Mei said as she and Peggy stepped from the shadows of some nearby trees.

The sexy hypnodommes exchanged smiles and casually began to put their hair up.

“Jing-Mei. I am impressed you came out here like this; I expected you to run like a cockroach when the light is switched on,” said the group’s leader with derision

He was a tall and broad-shouldered man with dark eyes and a ruggedly handsome face, a .45-caliber pistol with a high-quality suppressor in his hand.

Then suddenly, he was a turtle.

Domina Peggy had not waited for Jing-Mei to reply.

With a quick chant and a nonchalant snap she had transformed the large, strong and obviously dangerous man into a small harmless reptile.

“That’s much better,” The Dragon of Hypnothea had said haughtily.

The remaining AHA operatives immediately attacked; four of them raised pistols to shoot the hypnotists.

“And just what are you going to do with those rattlesnakes you are holding, hmmm?” Jing-Mei asked loudly, her eyes glowing with shimmering green light.

Hypnotic power surged from her into the four people aiming pistols at she and Peggy.

Instantly their weapons became hissing rattlesnakes.

Or so they believed.

Jing-Mei’s words had penetrated their minds and created a hypnotically-induced illusion that their weapons had indeed become venomous serpents.

All four of the AHA operatives reflexively tossed their pistols to the ground with shouts of alarm.

Without a second’s hesitation Jing-Mei leapt at them, punching and kicking with incredible speed and grace.

At the same time, the other seven AHA goons moved forward brandishing fighting batons and tasers.

Peggy’s eyes also began to glow green.

“I don’t know where you think you are going since you cannot move a muscle,” she said, her voice reverberating with power.

The two closest AHA operatives froze, their minds overwhelmed by her hypnotic energy.

From behind them, two of their companions fired their tasers at Peggy.

She dodged easily to the side with her hypnotically-enhanced speed, then stepped forward between the two frozen men to snap a powerful kick into the groin of each man who had fired their taser at her, causing them to double over gagging in pain.

Her eyes still glowing with fierce intensity, Peggy punched each man hard in the temple as she stepped past them, and they dropped to the ground semi-conscious.

Peggy next met the gaze of a tall woman with short brown hair, then that of a wiry bald man; both were wearing black tactical clothing and combat boots while brandishing metal “Asps” or telescoping metal clubs.

Both AHA operatives gasped in shock as Peggy’s hypnotic power hit them, driving into their minds and wrenching away control of their wills.

“You two want to fight each other, not me. You despise one another. Forget everything else and fight until one of you is unconscious,” Peggy said in a commanding voice.

The man and woman looked at one another with sudden anger and disdain. Snarling, they began a vicious brawl.

Peggy had neutralized six AHA operatives in a matter of seconds, leaving a single woman standing before her.

She was about Peggy’s height with blonde hair in a bun and the physique of a track athlete.

Peggy smiled sweetly at her and winked.

“Fucking hypnotists,” the woman snarled, quickly drawing a pair of knives and throwing them at Peggy with skilled precision.

The hypnotist again dodged with superhuman speed, the blades coming nowhere near hitting her.

Peggy then stepped forward in a blur and kicked the woman hard in her stomach, chest and face in rapid succession before sweeping her feet from under her.

Woman hit the grass hard; she grunted and rolled over on her hands and knees, shaking her head and blinking her eyes as she tried to regain her senses.

When she managed to focus her eyes, she saw Peggy’s sexy bare foot swaying gently back and forth in her field of vision.

The moonlight glinted off her purple-painted toenails, her silver and amethyst toe ring glittering as she moved her foot seductively back and forth.

“Just relax…watch my foot moving back and forth…it is so relaxing isn’t it? To simply look at my foot and realize what a little foot-girl you actually are…you cannot look away…you want to kiss my foot…to obey, to become mind…kiss my sexy foot and surrender my foot-slave…,” Peggy said in a firm but gentle voice.

“What…I…no…you….you can’t…,” the woman protested.

Her eyes were locked on Peggy’s sexy swaying foot, and she felt hypnotic power radiating from it into her.

The woman whimpered as she felt herself rapidly sinking into a trance.

“You cannot resist my feet…you are mine. I am your Mistress and you will worship my feet,” Peggy informed her.

“Yes…,” the woman whispered.

She lowered her face and began to gently kiss her new Mistress’s foot.

Peggy looked up to see that the man and woman she had commanded to fight had finished their brawl, with the woman having beaten the man into bloody unconsciousness.

She was now angrily advancing on Peggy.

The powerful hypnotist-sorceress laughed.

“Well done, dear! Nunc est ut porcus,” Peggy said casually, again snapping her fingers.

The woman transformed into a small squealing pig.

“Are you alright, Jing-Mei?” Peggy asked, turning to her companion.

She laughed again when she saw that Jing-Mei had all four of the people she’d been fighting, two men and two women, on their knees in a row, blank expressions on their faces.

The High Mistress had used her precise hypnotic blows to deny her opponents the use of their limbs; she had toyed with them, the fight more akin to a choreographed dance that her opponents were participating in involuntarily. She had skillfully caused each one end up exactly where she’d wanted them, dropping them into a neat kneeling row before easily hypnotizing them with a final seductive wave of her hands.

“I am, Peggy. Thank you. I see you are fine as well,” Jing-Mei replied with a raised eyebrow.

She brushed an errant strand of hair from her face.

Peggy nodded as the blonde continued to helplessly kiss her feet.

“I am. That was fun; it is too bad this power increase is temporary,” she said.

Jing-Mei smiled and sauntered over to Peggy.

“Something tells me that your temporary power increase is itself only temporary, Dragon of Hypnothea,” she said.

She reached up and took Peggy’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

Sitting on her deck, Peggy smiled at the memory. She had felt the power of Hypnothea flowing through her, and the temporary increase in her powers had given her a rush, a euphoric feeling that had lingered for almost an entire day. After she and Jing-Mei defeated the attackers they had engaged in a vigorous, passionate threesome with Sean. The next day, The Fascinating Five had regrouped at the Jing Mei’s mansion and spent a few days relaxing and resting from their exertions. They had contacted Judy Collins about selling the captured AHA operatives on the slave market after interrogating and humiliating them thoroughly. Jing-Mei had also commanded Roger to begin an investigation into who specifically had ordered the attack so she could request an adjudicator retaliate on her behalf.

Eventually, the entire group had travelled back to Boise; Jing-Mei intended to live at the Spiral until her child was born, both for she and the child’s safety and so she could be close to Sean during the rest of her pregnancy.

Sean was currently with Jing-Mei, who was visiting Doctor Carson at The Spiral for a routine check-up with Peggy’s blessing.

Peggy was not threatened in the least by Sean fathering children with other women; she fully intended to bear his children herself as well, and she loved the idea of them having lots of siblings.

Piper included.

Sybil Emily would be bringing the little girl back to Boise soon, and Peggy had decided she was going to take the child in and help Sean raise her.

Peggy also intended to fully embrace her desire for power, rather than fighting out of some misguided sense of nobility.

Until recently she had tried very hard to resist urge to dominate; however, her experience with Gillian and Jing-Mei had forced her to confront and admit her true desires.

Peggy wanted to be powerful, to rule over as much as she could.

She loved having power over others.

However, Peggy had also realized power over others did not mean power over everyone.

It also meant sharing that power, lest she become a pariah and end up taken down by an alliance.

Her partnership with Jing-Mei gave her control over the High Conclave.

Now she intended to see to her own conclave, The Fascinating Five, and make sure they were the most powerful group of hypnotists in the world.

Peggy intended for she and her four beloved hypno-sisters to rise to even greater levels of power and influence.

In effect, to rule.

“I can do so without being a cackling psychopath; I…we… can rule with compassion and mercy and wisdom,” she had told herself many times recently.

Currently, Peggy was wearing a translucent green silk robe, her thick hair in a simple ponytail. Around her neck was her mother’s emerald pendant.

Before he knelt High Mistress Gillian.

The Irish hypnotist was naked and had Peggy’s right foot in her hands, reverently kissing, licking and sucking at it while deep in a hypnotic trance.

Peggy’s slave Kendal was nearby, clad only in well-worn jeans and a dark green slave-collar, her dirty-blonde hair in a ponytail. Both her expression and her mind blank as she carefully performed her currently assigned chore of weeding the many flower beds around her Domina’s large property while deep under hypnosis.

Lavea stood beside Peggy, on duty as her bodyguard; the tall sexy assassin was wearing a new, snug dark green body suit, her dark hair in a tight bun and her favorite suite of weapons and tools on her belt.

She was barefoot, her toenails painted a deep green, and she had a pair of sturdy boots and green ballet flats ready on the deck nearby.

Katie emerged from the house and handed Peggy a fresh cup of steaming, high-quality coffee with a splash of cinnamon creamer, just the way she currently liked it.

The young beautiful slave was naked, her auburn hair in a single long braid and her pussy hair shaved; she wore only her thick-rimmed glasses and a blue slave-collar, along with a silver butt-plug with a large blue crystal glittering between her tight sexy ass cheeks.

“Domina, apparently there is an issue with the construction of the slave-dorm,” Katie said demurely as her owner sipped her coffee.

Peggy glanced over at the northern end of her property, a large plot of land where she had commissioned the construction of a large, two-story facility to comfortably house and train as many as two-dozen slaves.

Currently, workers were busy putting on siding while a team of landscapers were beautifying the grounds around the new building.

Peggy had of course hypnotized the contractors, and now nothing mattered to them more than making sure their work crews did a fantastic job for her.

“Explain,” she replied, casually pulling her right foot from Gillian’s grasp and replacing it with her left.

The hypnotized High Mistress continued her foot-worship without missing a beat.

“You received a letter from the city Zoning department ordering you to cease and desist construction. They say that there are some code violations, and several permits that have not been filed, and have you not yet received approval for a half-dozen different aspects of—,” Katie began speaking rapidly.

Peggy sighed and held up her hand.

“Silence, Katie. I understand. Is there a name on the letter?” she asked with a touch of exasperation in her voice.

Peggy rubbed the bridge of her nose and sighed.

Even as a mindless slave, Katie irritated her at times with her vapid and shallow way of speaking.

I need to work on her speech patterns, refine them…right, when I have time for that, Peggy thought with a shake of her head.

“Yes, Domina. A man named Joshua Jackson,” Katie replied.

“Excellent. Julie will be arriving today to have her servitude to me reinforced and spend some time as my slave; you will make certain you have her on the schedule for chores the next three days. Then resume your regular duties,” she said with a dismissive wave.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied.

She curtsied to her owner and went back into the house.

Peggy smiled, admiring Katie’s sexy ass as she walked away, the blue crystal in her butt-plug glittering.

She was planning to formally dominate Gillian in her sacred circle later that evening as the first of five official offerings to Hypnothea, after the rest of The Fascinating Five had joined her; each of them was attending to personal business at the moment, but they had all eagerly agreed to attend the ceremony.

Until then, this Joshua Jackson would provide Peggy with a fun distraction.

“Time to go be a Hypnodomme,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

She rose and walked into the house.

Gillian crawled after her, and Lavea followed dutifully, alert for any danger to her owner.

An hour later, Lavea had put on her boots and was driving Peggy’s beautiful midnight-purple Jaguar through Boise traffic, with Peggy seated in the passenger seat beside her.

Normally Peggy loved driving, but had decided to allow the tall sexy slave to enjoy operating the high-performance vehicle.

She also did not mind being driven.

Before leaving the house, Peggy had once again positioned Gillian on her knees watching a mechanical spiral while suggestions of servitude and obedience were projected onto it for her to read as she simultaneously listened to a recording of Peggy’s voice deepening and reinforcing her enslavement.

The conditioning setup had been one of Gillian’s devising, and Peggy took glee in using it to maintain and increase her hold on the High Mistress’s mind.

Peggy had then changed into a simple short denim skirt and a sleeveless purple top; she kept her emerald pendant around her neck and put on simple silver hoop earrings and a gold bracelet. As a final touch, Peggy had commanded Lavea to place the beautiful orange sapphire toe ring that High Mistress Charissa had given her on her right middle toe before slipping on a pair of sky-high cork wedge sandals with purple straps.

They arrived at the small, nondescript government office a short time later, Lavea parking the beautiful Jaguar in a spot marked “Reserved for Management”.

“Wait here please,” Peggy said to Lavea as she exited the vehicle.

“Your wish is my command,” Lavea agreed with a nod.

Peggy sauntered into the building and was immediately greeted by a receptionist seated behind a small desk.

“Hello, may I help you?” the young woman asked cheerfully.

The name plate on her desk read “Brittany Vance”; she was young and pretty, with short brown hair and brown eyes, and she was wearing a red blouse and a short black skirt and tall black pumps.

“Hello Brittany. My name is Peggy McBride, and I would like to see Joshua Jackson,” Peggy replied pleasantly.

“Do you like, have an appointment?” Brittany asked, a slightly challenging tone in her voice.

“I am afraid I don’t; this will only take a few minutes, so you will please just tell Mr. Jackson I am here, or show me to his office,” Peggy replied, her voice casual but commanding at the same time.

Brittany’s smile faded a bit.

“I’m sorry, but you’ll need to schedule an appointment. I would be happy to do it for you; he can probably see you in a day or two,” she offered politely.

Peggy chuckled; she wasn’t about to be told “no” by a young, vapid receptionist named Brittany.

“That won’t work for me, I’m afraid. Brittany, please have a look at this for me,” she replied.

Peggy slipped off her emerald pendant and raised it before Brittany’s eyes in a smooth, practiced motion.

The beautiful green gemstone immediately began to swing rhythmically back and forth before the receptionist’s eyes, glittering brilliantly as it reflected the ceiling lights.

“Um, excuse me…?” Brittany asked, confused.

Her brown eyes were immediately drawn to the sparkling emerald.

“That’s it, very good…just watch the beautiful emerald swing back and forth…see how it reflects the light…it is very soothing to simply watch is swing back…and forth…feeling yourself relaxing as you listen to my words…letting them sink into your mind…helping you relax more and more…feeling the tension just draining out of your body as you continue to watch the emerald swinging back and forth…,” Peggy said in her powerful hypnotic voice.

Brittany blinked rapidly, her eyes still following the stone as it reflected the light into her eyes.

Back and forth.

“Wait, are you…are you like, trying to hypnotize me?” Brittany asked incredulously.

She laughed, but despite her skepticism the receptionist felt a surprising and strangely pleasant tingle start to spread through her body as her muscles began to involuntarily relax.

“You cannot take your eyes off the emerald now…you are relaxing more and more with every swing back…and forth…dropping deeper into a trance with each word I speak…relaxing…dropping…your eyelids are getting heavy now, Brittany…very heavy…you are feeling so relaxed now you are getting sleepy…sleepy…,” Peggy continued in her soothing, well-honed voice.

The emerald was gaining speed as it continued to swing rhythmically.

Back and forth.

Brittany found to her horror that she indeed could not take her eyes off the lovely, sparkling green gem.

They were being pulled along involuntarily.

She realized she was getting hypnotized by the strange, beautiful woman and her emerald pendant.

“Wait, s-stop…how are you…I don’t…stop…,” Brittany mumbled.

Her eyelids suddenly felt heavy, drooping even as she helplessly continued to watch the swinging pendant.

Back and forth.

“You are so relaxed now Brittany…so sleepy…your eyelids are very, very heavy…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…you just want to give in and close them…it will feel so wonderful to simply relax completely and continue to listen to my voice…my words will become your thoughts…three…you are so sleepy…sleepy…two…you cannot stay awake…one, close your eyes and sleep now, Brittany,” Peggy said firmly.

Brittany let out a soft whimper an instant before her fluttering eyelids slammed shut.

Smirking, Peggy replaced her pendant around her neck.

“Alright Brittany, just relax…relax deeper and deeper…just breath in and out…nice deep breaths…relax deeper with each breath in…and out…deeper and deeper relaxed…you are completely in my power, and will accept my suggestions and obey my commands, won’t you Brittany?” Peggy asked quietly.

She glanced around the small reception area and down the hall to make sure that nobody was watching.

“Yes ma’am,” Brittany murmured.

“Good girl. Now listen carefully Brittany; when I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes and take me to Joshua Jackson’s office. Then you will return to your desk and awaken from your trance and forget me, forget being hypnotized and everything that happened while you were in a trance. Understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Brittany replied.

Peggy smiled with satisfaction; she had gained a lot of power since becoming a True Hypnotist and could have easily flashed the Mistress’s Gaze and entranced the young woman, but she did not want her pendulum skills to get rusty.

She nonchalantly gave a loud snap.

Brittany’s eyes fluttered open.

“This way, ma’am,” she said, rising from her seat.

The receptionist led Peggy down the hallway and stopped in front of a door, the outside of which read “J. Jackson”.

“This is Joshua’s office ma’am,” Brittany said in a dazed voice.

“Thank you Brittany. Now you will go back to your desk,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” the pretty young receptionist said.

Peggy watched Brittany walked slowly back down the hallway, then turned and walked into the office without knocking.

Joshua Jackson looked up from his computer screen, his expression a mixture of surprise and annoyance.

He was a tall man in perhaps his late thirties; he was reasonably handsome with hazel eyes and short brown hair. Clean shaven, Joshua was trim, almost wiry rather than muscular. He was well-dressed in dark grey trousers, a cobalt-blue long-sleeve button up shirt and black oxford shoes.

Joshua did not recognize the woman who had barged into his office; he was annoyed at the unscheduled interruption, and intended to chide her harshly.

His irritation died away quickly as he looked the sexy woman over; there was something intangible about the woman, an aura of confidence and strength that was intimidating…and arousing.

“Can I help you, Ma’am?” he asked quietly instead.

He shifted in his seat as his cock began to stir beneath his pants.

Peggy smirked slightly, noting his eyes lingering on her feet for an instant.

Oh good, a foot-guy, she thought with satisfaction.

She began to concentrate on her feet, sending her hypnotic energy into them.

“My name is Peggy. I am sure you can help me, Josh…may I call you Josh?” Peggy asked with a disarming smile.

She moved closer to his desk.

Joshua swallowed hard.

“Yes,” he said, nodding almost like an eager school boy with a crush on a teacher.

His cheeks turned red, and he admonished himself silently for acting like a horny teenager.

“Alright Josh, I noticed you like my feet. I need you to look at my foot please. We both know you want to,” Peggy replied, slipping off her sandals.

Displaying the incredible body control she was developing, she slowly raised her left leg, swinging it gracefully over Josh’s desk and pointing her toes at him.

Peggy remained perfectly balanced, her movements effortless.

Josh swallowed again, reflexively looking down at Peggy’s bare foot which was only eight inches from his face.

“I…uh, ma’am I don’t understand…,” he said slowly.

The office lights glinted off the purple nail polish, and the lightly-tanned skin of Peggy’s perfectly-proportioned foot was smooth and flawless.

Her foot was radiating hypnotic energy, much like true hypnotists often did with their eyes, or sometimes their breasts.

“You will in a moment. Just keep your eyes on my foot and relax…watch it sway back and forth…listen to my voice and relax deeper with every word, Josh…following my lovely foot with your eyes…back…and forth…relax…deeper and deeper…,” Peggy said in her soothing monotone voice.

She began to slowly move her foot rhythmically side to side.

Back and forth, like a pendulum.

The rest of her body remained completely still; her movements were effortless and graceful as she concentrated on projecting her hypnotic energy through her foot.

Josh’s eyes followed her foot, locked on it as she swayed it back and forth.

“I…you do have nice feet, but I…this isn’t, um, you should… probably stop…,” Josh stammered.

He was seemingly unable to look away from Peggy’s foot. An invisible force seemed to be keeping his eyes riveted to her lovely toes.

Peggy’s foot filled his vision, her powerful voice was making it difficult for him to think clearly.

“You don’t want me to stop, Josh…you want to keep your eyes on my foot…following it back…and forth…in fact you cannot take your eyes off of it…watching it is just so relaxing…the sound of my voice is so soothing…it is so easy to simply follow my foot and my words…relaxing more and more for me, Josh…feeling so good now…everything is simply fading away…all you see is my foot, all you hear is my voice…just give in and relax…deeper and deeper…,” the hypnotist continued smoothly.

Peggy maintained her balance perfectly, a single toned leg easily supporting her weight while she continued to move her other one, swaying her foot gracefully side to side.

Back and forth.

“I…relax…,” Josh said with a sigh.

His shoulders slumped and he fell silent, his eyes following Peggy’s foot.

Very good, Josh…just keep watching my foot…back and forth…you are completely relaxed now…ready to drop into a trance….I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will be hypnotized…five…you are getting sleepy…four…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…three…my voice is the only thing you can hear, the only thing you will respond to…two…you cannot stay awake any longer…one, close your eyes and sleep now, Josh…,” the hypnotist said firmly.

“Sleep,” Josh mumbled.

His eyes slammed shut and he slumped over on his desk.

Peggy smiled, eying Josh with satisfaction as she slowly lowered her foot to the floor.

Her first attempt at “foot-nosis” had been successful.

Bella was right; with practice, she might soon be able to hypnotize people simply by walking barefoot through a room.

Peggy regarded the hypnotized young man with mild disdain as she sat down in a chair across from him.

Joshua had interfered with her slave-dorm project.

Domina Peggy was rapidly becoming a person who did not tolerate anyone interfering with her plans.

“Listen carefully, Josh. You are deep, deep asleep. Deeply, completely hypnotized. You will obey my every command. I am your Domina, and you are my slave. Say it,” Peggy commanded.

“I am…your slave…,” Joshua murmured.

Peggy nodded her approval.

“Say it again,” she commanded.

“I am your slave,” Joshua said with more conviction.

Peggy smirked.

“Yes, you are. You will find it is so easy, so effortless to obey me, to allow my words to become your thoughts. Josh, open your eyes and remain deep in your trance, ready to obey my every command,” she suggested, casually placing her bare feet on his desk.

Josh’s eyes fluttered open; his expression was blank, his mind open to his new Mistress’s commands.

“Listen very carefully, Josh; this is what I want you to do…,” Peggy began.

She commanded the city employee to call up her file and immediately approve any and all permits required for the construction on her property, as well as mark any code violations as resolved.

It took Josh only a few minutes to make the changes.

“It is done, Domina,” he said in a dazed voice.

“Excellent, slave. I do believe I will keep you on “retainer” so to speak; you will be very useful in the future. I am planning to develop my neighborhood further, as well as acquire as much of the land surrounding it in the foothills as possible. Having someone to automatically approve any projects I decide to pursue will be very convenient,” Peggy said casually.

She regarded the hypnotized man thoughtfully, debating wether to simply give him a trigger and leave or to engage in some casual humiliation and domination.

Why not? I am a hypnodomme, I do as I choose, Peggy thought to herself.

Josh was handsome enough, and she was slightly aroused as she often got when wielding power over other peoples’ wills.

“You like my feet, I could tell Josh…now you really like them. In fact, you love my feet. You want nothing more than to kiss them, to worship them, don’t you Josh?” Peggy said slyly.

Her words flowed into Josh’s mind, quickly becoming his own thoughts and desires.

“Yes Domina,” he murmured.

“Good boy. Come kneel before me and I will grant you the honor of becoming my latest foot-slave,” Peggy commanded haughtily.

She slid her chair back and put her feet on the floor.

Peggy grinned, noting Josh’s erection beneath his pants as he rose and moved to obey.

Glancing over at the door, she made a casual gesture and used a bit of magic.

There was a soft click as the lock engaged.

Peggy then extended her right foot to Josh, who had assumed a kneeling position before her like so many men and women had done previously.

The hypnotized young man took her sexy bare foot in his hands and raised it to his lips, kissing it reverently.

Peggy settled in and began to give Josh instructions on proper foot-worship; soon he was eagerly kissing, licking and sucking every part of her feet.

Nothing else mattered to the young man; Peggy’s feet had become his entire world.

After ten minutes of foot-worship, Peggy had become quite aroused.

She ordered Josh to stop, then stood up and turned around.

“Alright honey, it is time for you to help me get off. Josh, you really want to please me; all that matters is making me happy, giving me pleasure. You will do anything I wish to make me feel good, and in turn it will make you feel wonderful. Josh, you will eat my ass,” Peggy commanded.

She quickly lowered her pink thong underwear, then lifted her skirt and bent forward slightly.

“Yes Domina!” Josh said, his face flushing red.

Without a second’s hesitation he grasped Peggy’s sexy cheeks and pulled them apart, then eagerly buried his face between them, thrusting his tongue into her asshole.

Peggy moaned with pleasure, enjoying her domination of Josh as much as the physical sensations he was giving her.

As he continued to worship her ass, Peggy began to finger herself; lightly at first, but quickly increasing the speed and intensity.

Soon she was shrieking as she frantically rubbed her clit.

Peggy orgasmed hard, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she shuddered with pleasure.

She let Josh continue to lick her asshole, and she quickly had a second even more powerful orgasm.

“Mmmm…oh Goddess, yes! That was wonderful! Okay, stop…stop, Josh…,” Peggy said breathlessly.

Josh obeyed, remaining on his knees before his Domina.

Peggy took a moment to compose herself, straightening her skirt and retaking her seat.

“You did well, slave; that made up for inconveniencing me. Now I have some instructions for you; listen very carefully to my words…,” Peggy began.

The hypnodomme quickly programmed the young man’s mind so that when he woke from his trance he would believe that he had met with Peggy and resolved the issues with her permits and code violations. He would, of course, not remember being hypnotized, nor worshipping her feet and ass.

Peggy gave him a trigger, pet problem solver, that would send him back into a deep hypnotic trace if she alone spoke it to him, either in person or on the phone.

Casey was planning to open both a strip club and a billiards hall in town soon, and Peggy having Josh under her command might come in handy and make things easier for her friend when she was ready to start the projects.

After she had finished giving Josh his instructions, Peggy eyed the tent in Josh’s pants with amusement.

“I suppose I had better let you relieve yourself,” she mused.

The hypnotist casually extended her leg and stroked his cock through his pants, slowly running her bare foot up and down its length.

Josh gasped and shuddered slightly.

Peggy giggled.

“Men; even when we enslave you, humiliate you, you still want to fuck us. Josh, as soon as I leave the room, you will get out your cock and begin to masturbate. You will say “I must obey Domina Peggy” out loud with each stroke, and this will reinforce my post-hypnotic suggestions in your mind. When you cum, you will awaken, and my suggestions and control over your mind will become permanent. You will believe that you simply found me so sexy that you had to jerk off over me, and you will be eager to see me and help me in any way I can the next time I have a project. You will feel very happy and content knowing you have helped me this time, and that I am grateful to you. Do you understand?” she asked, continuing to tease his cock with her foot.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Josh said, nodding like an eager child.

Satisfied, Peggy abruptly stood, picked up her sandals and walked out of the room without another word.

Josh immediately began to fumble with his pants, taking out his engorged cock and stroking in almost frantically.

“I must obey Domina Peggy…,” he began to chant as he pumped his fist.

Peggy smiled as she imagined Josh awakening and shooting streams of cum onto his office floor.

“Have a lovely day,” she said to Brittany blowing the bewildered young woman a kiss as she sauntered past.

Peggy went outside and rejoined Lavea in her Jaguar.

“How did it go, Domina?” Lavea asked as she started the car’s powerful engine.

“Fantastic, thank you. Josh was a very…accommodating young man,” Peggy replied with a smirk.

Lavea nodded.

“I am sure he had no chance of resisting your power,” she said with an almost shy smile.

Peggy regarded her beautiful slave for a moment.

Lavea was very smart; she was as skilled assassin, safe-cracker, financial analyst, a burglar, former model, expert martial-artist and skilled lover.

She had initially been simply a useful slave, but had grown into Peggy’s most reliable and capable servant besides her beloved Sean.

She loved Lavea dearly, and the slave had come to truly love and worship her as well.

“Lavea, please take us to The Siren,” she commanded on a whim.

“Your wish is my command, Domina,” Lavea replied, immediately rerouting the vehicle towards Peggy’s dance club rather than her home.

A short time later, Lavea parked the car in front of the club in the “Reserved for Owner” space.

It was early in the day, and the club was not yet open to the public.

Lavea started to settle in to wait for her Domina to complete whatever business she had inside.

“Lavea, you will come with me inside,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Lavea replied, a bit surprised.

She often waited in the car when chauffeuring Peggy; now she exited the vehicle and followed her owner inside the club. It was mostly empty, with a few employees doing routine cleaning and preparing for opening later that evening.

Peggy nodded and smiled at them as she passed, leading Lavea to the back of the building.

She paused to knock on an office door.

“Yes?” came a woman’s voice.

Peggy opened the door and stepped inside, Lavea trailing behind her.

“Ms. McBride, Ms. Lavea! Hi!” a pretty, curvy woman with shoulder-length red hair and brown eyes said cheerfully from behind a large desk.

She looked to be around thirty, and she was dressed in a tight green silk blouse, a short black skirt and tall black platform heels. Her large, tastefully decorated office was very neat, with modern comfortable furniture and lovely dark wood-paneled walls.

“Hello Marla. How are you?” Peggy asked with a smile.

Marla managed The Siren for Peggy; she had an extensive background for opening and running popular clubs and restaurants. Lavea had recommended Marla, knowing her from her days as an assassin, and Peggy had traveled to California to “acquire” her services. Although she lived a relatively normal and free life, Peggy had hypnotized Marla extensively and deeply, and she was programmed to be intensely loyal to Peggy. Making The Siren and its success was her main priority now, along with developing several other business ventures that Peggy had in mind.

“I am doing fantastic, thank you! How about you?” Marla asked, rising.

She walked around the desk and hugged both Peggy and Lavea briefly.

Her hypnotic programming compelled her to be happy to see Peggy and eager to please and obey her at all times.

“We are doing well, thank you,” Peggy replied.

Marla nodded.

“Great! What can I do for you?” she asked with hypnotically-enhanced enthusiasm.

“I just wanted to stop in and tell you I that I have decided on a name for my fine-dining restaurant. It will be called Lavea. She will be the majority owner, and have final say in decor, staffing, all that. You will go through her for everything restaurant-related,” Peggy informed her.

Marla nodded again.

“Fantastic. I think that is a great name! Congratulations Lavea, I can’t wait to work with you,” she said enthusiastically.

Lavea nodded dumbly, glancing at Peggy.

“Domina?” she asked uncertainly.

Peggy turned to the tall, sexy slave and smiled.

“Marla, may we borrow you office for a moment?” she asked politely.

“Of course, anything you need! I need to go check in with the bartenders who are on tonight anyway,” Marla replied, leaving the room.

“Lavea, you have become a part of my family. You enjoy serving me, worshipping me. You enjoy being hypnotized by me. You have saved my life more than once. I appreciate everything you do for me, and I love you. Sean loves you too. Tonight at the ceremony he is being elevated to my Consort; you will be promoted to my Thrall. I want the new restaurant to be a tribute to you, my Fierce Beauty. You will put fifty-one percent of it in your name; the profits will be yours to do with as you wish,” Peggy said after Marla had gone.

Lavea flushed red.

“I…thank you, Domina. I am honored to become your Thrall, and I will make sure the restaurant is very successful,” she said in a husky voice.

There were tears in her eyes, and she sank to her knees before the woman who now owned her heart and soul.

Then she went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Peggy’s sexy, sandaled feet.

Peggy smiled down at her.

“You deserve it. Lavea please, stand up and kiss me,” she said kindly.

Lavea rose, and Peggy took her face in her hands, kissing her deeply and passionately.

After the kiss they embraced tightly.

Lavea wiped her eyes; she was normally very stoic, even cold; however, as she had embraced her servitude, Peggy had loosened her control over Lavea’s mind a bit and she had begun to show more emotion, revealing a softer and even personable side.

“Truly, thank you Domina. I don’t deserve to be your slave, but I want to serve you more than anything. I…I love you,” she said, smiling.

“I know you do, and that makes me very happy. I am glad you are mine. Now let’s get home; Julie should have arrived, and I want her to spend some time in the “hypno-machine”; I made a recording just for her. Gillian has had enough for today,” Peggy replied with a wink.

Lavea laughed; Peggy kissed her on the lips, then led the smiling slave through the club, pausing along the way to chat amiably with The Siren’s employees; she handed each one a one-hundred dollar bill as a random tip and thanked them for their hard work.

Lavea watched Peggy with admiration; she seemed to subtly radiate hypnotic energy, and the club employees were deeply under her sway without being formally hypnotized.

Lavea then drove Peggy home, and they found Julie had indeed arrived.

Katie had put her to work dusting while they awaited Peggy’s return.

Julie had brought a flash drive with a report on her business and its profits, including the portion that was being transferred to Peggy’s account each week; while Lavea went to her room to analyze the information, Peggy made Julie aware and then led her down to the room containing the “hypno-machine”, as she called Gillian’s conditioning setup.

“What the fuck is this Peggy, you sick bitch?” Julie fumed, looking at the kneeling Gillian.

The naked Irish woman was unmoving, watching the spiral and the words flashing within it with a dazed expression on her face as she continued to listen to Peggy’s voice in the wireless earbuds she wore.

Peggy laughed.

I’m the sick bitch? Oh no, no, no I don’t think so, Jules. You are the sick one here. But this is going to help you get better,” she replied.

Peggy had Julie switch places with the kneeling Gillian, removing the earbuds from the High Mistress and placing them in her ex-sister-in-law’s ears. She then commanded Julie to watch the spiral as the words encouraging submission and obedience continued to flash in the middle of it.

Peggy then went to the computer and activated an audio file that was tailored for Julie which began to play in the earbuds.

Satisfied, Peggy left Julie to helplessly fall deeper under her control and commanded Gillian to follow her, leading her from the room and upstairs to Lavea’s bedroom.

“Lavea, may I come in?” Peggy asked, knocking gently.

“Of course, Domina,” Lavea called.

Peggy opened the door and led Gillian into Lavea’s large bedroom to find the tall sexy brunette sitting at her desk, going over the financial information Julie had provided on her laptop.

“How do the numbers look?” Peggy asked casually.

“I am just finishing up, but they look great. Julie’s business is doing very well, and she is sending half of her profits directly to your account every week as you commanded,” Lavea replied with satisfaction.

Peggy nodded; in truth, she couldn’t care less about Julie’s money, nor her own for that matter.

She was the Dragon of Hypnothea, and she could have—or do— anything she desired.

Money was irrelevant.

Power was what mattered.

Power, and her extended hypnotism-family.

“Very good. Thank you, Lavea. We have a few hours until the others arrive for the ceremony; I thought you might like to play,” Peggy said with a glance at Gillian.

Levea smiled wolfishly.

“Yes please, Domina,” she said eagerly.

Smiling, Peggy casually undressed; Lavea did the same, letting her hair down and standing before her owner wearing only her maroon slave-collar.

“Alright Gillian, when I snap my fingers you will become wide awake and aware. Your enslavement and servitude to me will remain in full force, but only in your subconscious. Your conscious mind will be yours again until I say My Irish Red. You will not attempt to use hypnotism, magic or fight us at any time without my specific command,” Peggy instructed the hypnotized High Mistress firmly.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Gillian agreed helplessly.

Winking at Lavea, Peggy gave a loud snap.

Gillian blinked her dry eyes, then looked around the room.

She scowled as her eyes met Peggy’s.

“You really think you will get away with this, lass?” she asked venomously.

“Yes, I do. You are mine now, Gillian. You lost. I have taken away your free will,” Peggy replied haughtily.

“You can go bloody fuck yourself!” Gillian said angrily, taking a step toward Peggy.

“But that is what I have you for, lass,” Peggy mocked in a passable Irish accent.

Gillian growled and tried to summon the Mistress’s Gaze, but found she could not.

She suddenly knew she needed Peggy’s permission to do so.

Gillian next tried to snap a kick into the smug Peggy’s face.

Trembling with the effort, she again, she could not do as she wished; her bare foot remained on the floor as if it were glued in place.

She knew in her heart she needed Peggy’s permission to fight…or to do anything.

The naked Irish woman let out a shriek of frustration, stomping her foot like a child.

Both Peggy and Lavea laughed.

“You see Gillian, I have used your own hypnotic conditioning contraption against you; you have been staring into the spiral and listening to my voice for hours. Your mind is mine. You were going to use me for your little ritual, but I have one of my own in mind for you instead. But first, Lavea and I are going to have some fun with you. You are an incredibly sexy woman after all, and seeing you as a slave is so wonderfully satisfying,” Peggy taunted.

Gillian gritted her teeth and said nothing.

Turning, Peggy nodded to Lavea.

“Don’t overdo it, my Fierce Beauty. Go ahead,” she said.

“Yes, Domina,” Lavea said.

The tall, sexy slave moved suddenly with catlike speed and grace.

She kicked Gillian in the stomach, chest and face in rapid succession, her bare foot not touching the ground between strikes.

Gillian gasped and stumbled back. Lavea smoothly followed her, punching her hard in the stomach and causing her to double over in pain. Lavea grabbed Gillian’s hair and yanked her head up, slapping her hard across the face.

With each blow Lavea let out a shriek, obviously deriving pleasure from beating the helpless woman.

Peggy watched, becoming aroused as her slave indulged her admittedly sadistic proclivity.

Lavea grabbed Gillian’s nipples and twisted them, making the High Mistress grunt in pain. She then brought her knee up into Gillian’s stomach before sweeping her feet and sending the Irish hypnodomme sprawling to the carpet.

Lavea bent and grabbed Gillian’s hair, pulling her roughly to her feet.

Peggy tensed, preparing to command Lavea to stop.

She was relieved when Lavea dragged Gillian toward the bed and heaved her onto it with a final shrieking grunt.

As Gillian lay sprawled on the bed, Lavea turned to Peggy and submissively dropped to her knees, showing restraint as Peggy had requested.

She was flushed and breathing heavily, though not from her exertions.

Lavea was very aroused.

She enjoyed beating people, the act bringing her an erotic thrill.

“Very good, my Fierce Beauty. You want to worship me, don’t you?” Peggy asked with a smile.

Lavea nodded eagerly.

“Yes Domina, more than anything,” she said breathlessly.

“Then you may eat my pussy,” Peggy said with approval.

It gave her immense satisfaction to see the young woman who had once tried to kill her now on her knees as a loving and devoted slave. Peggy moved to stand in front of Lavea, who immediately began to eagerly lick and suck at her owner’s clit.

Peggy giggled, then let out a gasp that quickly evolved into a moan of pleasure as Lavea skillfully worked her pussy with her mouth and fingers.

The hypnodomme orgasmed quickly in response to Lavea’s skilled touch, shuddering with with ecstasy.

“Mmmmm…oh…OH! Yes! YES! Goddess, yes! Eat me, worship me!” Peggy cried out.

Lavea increased her efforts, enthusiastically thrusting her tongue deeper into her owner’s delicious pussy.

Peggy let out another wordless moan of pleasure as her gaze settled on Gillian, who was still sprawled on the bed, recovering from the beating Lavea had given her.

“Gillian…you will…oh…OH…mmm…get on the floor and crawl to me…worship…worship my feet…like the slave you are!” she commanded, her breath ragged as Lavea brought her to another orgasm.

Gilliam obeyed, sliding off the bed and crawling across the carpet.

She reached the trembling Peggy and began to lavish kisses all over her sexy bare feet.

“You are still…just an…upstart…the other…high Mistresses…will destroy you for…this…,” Gillian spat out between kisses.

Peggy laughed.

“Don’t bet on it…Jing-Mei is already…my concubine…by her choice…Charissa is falling in love with me…and you are mine…Liliana and Vanessa will…crawl to me eventually too…I will own the High Conclave…I am The Dragon of Hypnothea!” she declared loudly.

“You…are…a pretender!” Gillian shrieked angrily, helplessly continuing her foot-worship.

Peggy laughed at her again.

“You…you are pathetic, Gillian. You didn’t even ask about Piper…you don’t care about…that sweet little girl…Sean and I will raise her…she will be a better woman than…you ever were!” she retorted with a gasp.

“I…will…destroy you,” Gillian growled defiantly.

“You will do nothing! You are nothing, Gillian…nothing but my little…foot-slave,” Peggy cackled in reply.

She knew her power was going to her head and she was allowing it, that she sounded like a ridiculous, maniacal power mad hypnodomme.

Like Donna.

At the moment, Peggy didn’t care.

She had little interest in restraining herself any longer; instead, she reveled in her power, allowing herself to enjoy it and her domination of Gillian as well as Lavea’s utter worship of her.

Peggy closed her eyes and moaned louder, shivering with pleasure.

Lavea continued licking and sucking her clit, simultaneously sliding her fingers rapidly in and out of Peggy’s pussy.

Peggy screamed wordlessly, trembling harder as the most powerful orgasm yet wracked her body.

Concentrating, she focused her mind and used the moment of ecstasy to project a powerful burst of hypnotic energy through her feet and into Gillian.

The Irish woman gasped as the invisible power hit her with almost tangible force. She was instantly entranced even deeper than she had been previously.

“Keep going, Lavea! Make me cum again! Gillian, you will now eat my ass!” Peggy shouted.

The deeply hypnotized Gillian hurried to obey, kneeling behind Peggy and spreading her sexy ass cheeks before burying her face between them.

Peggy shrieked as Gillian thrust her tongue deep into her asshole even as Lavea continued to frantically eat her pussy.

Peggy stood, shuddering with pleasure as the two women worshipped her, reveling in her power.

She had another orgasm, followed by yet another one, cumming hard on Lavea’s face.

Finally temporarily sated, Peggy took and moment to catch her breath and had Lavea go to her bathroom and clean her face.

When Lavea returned, she saw Peggy lounging on the bed, the deeply foot-notized Gillian kneeling at the end of the bed with a blank expression on her face.

“Come, join me. It is your turn to be worshipped,” Peggy said, patting the bed.

Lavea smiled and climbed into bed beside Peggy, who kissed her deeply, thrusting her tongue into the sexy slave’s mouth.

Her hand found Lavea’s breast and she began to fondle it seductively.

“Lay back; spread your legs, my Fierce Beauty,” Peggy whispered in her ear.

Lavea obeyed.

“Gillian, you will eat Lavea’s pussy now. It is the most incredible thing you have ever tasted. You love Lavea’s pussy, Gillian. You simply cannot get enough; take your time and worship her pussy. It is your entire world until I say otherwise. All that matters is pleasuring Lavea,” Peggy said firmly, continuing to massage Lavea’s breast.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Gillian said in a dazed voice.

She immediately moved to obey, climbing onto the bed and lowering her face into Lavea’s wet, waiting pussy.

The tall, sexy brunette slave gasped as Gillian began to lick her, lightly at first, but with rapidly increasing urgency and enthusiasm.

Soon she was expertly and enthusiastically working Lavea’s pussy with practiced skill.

The High Mistress had become nothing more than an eager pussy-worshipping slave.

At the same time, Peggy began to pay homage to Lavea’s truly phenomenal tits, alternating between gently teasing her nipples with her teeth, and sucking vigorously while massaging them roughly with her hands.

Soon Lavea was screaming with ecstasy as Peggy and Gillian brought her quickly to orgasm.

Her climax did not stop their ministrations; they continuied the onslaught of pleasure until Lavea had cum twice more.

After her third powerful orgasm, she lay back, panting and sweaty.

“Oh Domina, that was fantastic,” Lavea said with a giggle, trembling as the aftershocks rippled through her.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it; I certainly did. Why don’t you take a nap; I should go get Julie out of the hypno-machine and put her to work, and I need to prep myself and Gillian for the ceremony,” Peggy said, casually running a finger over Lavea’s taught, sexy abs.

“Thank you, Domina. How shall I dress for the ceremony? Am I on security or…?” Lavea asked quietly.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, Shaw and his men will be on security detail. You are my guest tonight; you are being elevated to my Thrall. I will be naked, as will the others of the Fascinating Five. Feel free to dress up and be girlie, if you like. You are such a beautiful woman,” she replied.

Lavea blushed; Peggy’s praise was one of very few things capable of making her do so.

“I…if it’s okay, I will go naked as well…” she said, propping herself up on her elbow.

Peggy smiled.

“Of course it is okay! I love your body, and if you want to show it off, by all means please do,” she said with a wink.

Lavea smiled, and they shared another deep kiss.

Peggy had a big smile on her face when she left Lavea’s room a moment later.

Gillian was scrambling after her on her hands and knees like a loyal pet.

Peggy was feeling powerful and excited; things were going well, and she could hardly wait to see what the future would bring.