The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise of The Fascinating Five, Part Three: Mariah

With the coming of the Dragon of Hypnothea, Sibyl Mariah takes the opportunity to tie up some loose ends so she can focus her energy on serving the will of her Goddess

Mariah was moving with effortless grace.

It was early in the evening, and she was onstage in one of The Spiral’s smaller auditoriums performing an energetic and sexy belly-dance routine she had choreographed herself.

Her gyrations to the custom mix of uptempo middle-eastern and modern dance music enthralled the audience of approximately one hundred people.

The beautiful hypnotist-witch was topless, her thick curly brown hair tied back with a bright yellow silk scarf; she was wearing a long green skirt that faded to yellow at the bottom, and she was barefooted as she moved about the stage with a wide smile. Mariah wore a tinkling gold coin-belt, and a large about of gaudy jewelry, including large hoop earrings, a green crystal pendant, a large emerald navel piercing and several rings, bracelets, anklets and toe rings. He finger and toe nails were painted a deep green, and she wore heavy green eye shadow.

Nearing the end of her performance, Mariah made her way to the side of the stage where her boyfriend Nathan was waiting.

In his hands was Mariah’s pet albino Burmese python, “Boogie”.

She accepted the large snake from Nathan and moved back out to the center of the stage.

The music slowed and Mariah launched into her finale, performing a rhythmic, fascinating and seductive dance with Boogie draped across her shoulders and coiling around her body and limbs as she moved.

Finishing the dance with a flourish, Mariah glided over to the side of the stage and handed the snake to Nathan, who in turn handed her a microphone in return.

The audience began to applaud and cheer enthusiastically.

Most of them.

Over three-dozen people who had witness Mariah’s performance were hypnotized.

Some sat with wide unblinking eyes, while others were slumped over in their seats, eyes tightly closed.

Her movements and sheer energy had dropped them into trance as they watched, enraptured.

Mariah bowed several times, smiling and waving to the audience before raising the microphone to her lips.

“Thank you…thank you all so much! I am so grateful you came to watch me perform, I genuinely appreciate it! Thank you…Now, I see some of you have watched just a bit too closely, and got hypnotized. I want all of you who are in trance to listen very carefully; you are very relaxed, feeling wonderful as you listen to my voice. Your minds are blank and open to my suggestions. I am going to count to three, and when I do, you will awaken feeling wonderful, relaxed and refreshed. In addition, you enjoyed my performance so much that you will feel strongly, utterly compelled to go to the Sprial’s boutique and send me a gift from my wishlist, the most expensive thing you can afford…you will obey this suggestion, you cannot resist it; the harder you fight it, the stronger the urge to obey will become. Do you understand me, my darlings?” Mariah asked in a soothing voice

The audience chuckled in amazement and awe as the hypnotized men and women around them each nodded or murmured their agreement with the hypnotist’s suggestion.

“Alright, then…one…two…three, wide awake and feeling wonderful! Thank you all for coming, I hope to see—and entrance—you all next time!” Mariah said with a beaming smile and a final wave.

The hypnotized audience members awoke from their trances, looking around with sheepish smiles; many of them were immediately teased by their friends and significant others who had attended the show with them.

Mariah strode offstage, handing the microphone to a Spiral stage hand before heading to her large private dressing room.

Her performance had been the first of what was to be a regular monthly show. The audience members had each paid one thousand dollars to see Mariah dance, and per her agreement with Arthur Winston, half of the ticket sales would be deposited in her bank account each time she performed.

Almost two weeks had passed since the Fascinating Five had gone to rescue Sean from High Mistress Jing-Mei.

During the battle, Mariah had been hypnotized by the sexy Chinese High Mistress; however, she’d been released when Peggy and Jing-Mei had reached an accord. The two powerful Hypnodommes were now in a polyamorous relationship with Sean.

Mariah approved of the arraignment; the powerful Jing-Mei was now effectively Peggy’s concubine, and she carrying Sean’s child.

Having her as such a strong ally only increased Peggy’s power base.

In a few days, Peggy would be performing an important ritual to honor Hypnothea, one that would increase her power and standing within the eyes of the Goddess of Hypnotism.

As one of Hypnothea’s few remaining Sibyls, Mariah was both honored and obligated to assist The Dragon in her ascension and quest to increase her power.

In the meantime, Mariah had been tidying up her own life, dealing with loose ends and making sure her hypnotism and magic skills were honed.

Her friend Domina Peggy, The Dragon of Hypnothea, needed her at her best.

Mariah entered her dressing room to find Boogie in his cage and Nathan sitting on a comfortable couch, dressed casually in black slacks and a dark blue button-up shirt.

“You were fantastic!” the handsome detective said, rising to his feet.

“Thank you. I am really happy with how it went,” Mariah replied with a smile.

She walked right up to Nathan and took his face in her hands, kissing him deeply.

“Mmm…it did get me really hot, though,” she said in a husky voice after they’d kissed.

“It got a lot of people really hot,” Nathan replied with a chuckle.

He gasped as Mariah unceremoniously grabbed the large erection tenting his pants.

“Including you. Sit down and let me fuck you,” she whispered.

“Yes ma’am,” Nathan said, sitting.

Mariah quickly undid his belt, then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She knelt and placed her tits on either side of the straining shaft, smirking up at Nathan as she slowly slid them up and down.

The detective closed his eyes and moaned.

“No cumming yet. Don’t make me take control of your cock,” Mariah said as she teasingly stroked him with her lovely large tits.

“Mmmm…ah…that is something…I want to talk to you about…,” Nathan replied through gritted teeth.

“Oh?” Mariah asked, slowing the pace of her tit-fucking even more.

“Yes…I…want to do it,” Nathan replied.

“Do what?” Mariah asked, pausing.

“Become your Thrall,” Nathan replied, opening his eyes.

Mariah smiled broadly.

“Really? You are finally ready?” she asked with excitement.

“I am. I want you to control my cock…and everything else,” Nathan replied.

“Are you sure? It is a big decision; you will have more freedom than a lot of Thralls, but there is no going back once I collar you. You will be a slave; an important, valued and loved slave…but still a slave. You need to be sure you understand that,” Mariah said solemnly.

Nathan nodded.

“I know. I have been thinking about if for months. You are a hypnodomme, and I love you. I already worship you; I want to be an important, special part of your life. I want to make you happy,” he said with a smile.

Mariah’s smile grew wider.

“You do…but you submitting willingly will make me even happier!” she said.

Mariah stood and straddled Nathan, lowering herself onto his engorged cock with a moan.

She began to fuck him roughly, moving up and down rapidly, her moans quickly becoming screams.

Mariah had a powerful orgasm a few minutes later, and Nathan managed to hold his release until she had done so.

He gave a shout as he orgasmed, wrapping his arms tightly around his soon-to-be owner.

Mariah did not mind him cumming inside her; one of the body-control techniques she had learned was the ability to prevent herself from getting pregnant unless she wished it to happen.

Mariah and Nathan sat quietly for a moment, breathing heavily as they recovered.

“Mmmm…thank you. I needed that,” she murmured, her face resting on his strong chest.

“It was tough, but I will endure it,” Nathan replied with a chuckle.

Mariah giggled, then sat back, leaving his diminishing shaft inside her for the moment.

“Nathan, again, I need you to be really sure; our relationship will change. I have never taken a Thrall against their will, but once you are truly mine I will treat you like one. I’m not a sadistic bitch like Donna, but I am a hypnodomme,” she said, taking his hands in hers.

“I understand; I really do. I am honored you would allow me to become your Thrall. I love you. I want to be part of your life, your real life,” Nathan replied seriously.

Mariah nodded.

“Peggy’s ceremony is in three days; I would like to formally enslave you then. Can you have your affairs in order by then?” she asked.

Nathan nodded.

“You don’t want me to retire from the force yet, right?” he asked.

“No, your job is extremely useful, and I know you enjoy it. I wouldn’t take it away from you, slave or not,” Mariah replied.

“Then yes, I will be ready. Just let me know what you need me to do,” Nathan said with a smile.

Mariah kissed him again, then stood.

“I will. Now I am supposed to go meet Susan for a drink,” she said, referring to her girlfriend who was also her friend Alex’s mother.

Nathan shook his head.

“I can’t; Susan and I had dinner while you were doing your final rehearsal, and I need to go into the station and do some paperwork I have been neglecting. I wouldn’t have missed your performance though,” he replied.

Mariah nodded.

“Okay, text me when you are done at work. We need to talk some more before the ceremony,” she said.

“Yes…Mistress. I will be able to call you that, right? I don’t mind Sibyl, but that is so formal and part of your role as a priestess,” Nathan said.

Mariah nodded.

“Yes, when you formally become my Thrall you may address me as “Mistress”,” she agreed with a smile.

Nathan was a natural submissive, and had been interested in becoming Mariah’s slave for quite some time; she was more than happy to accommodate a small request to make his servitude go more smoothly.

Mistress was an appropriate title for her, and her other slaves used it as well.

Nathan grinned and rose.

He embraced Mariah before leaving.

After he had gone, Mariah quickly showered and tied her hair back in a clean green silk scarf and put on a long dark green skirt. She remained topless and barefoot, and kept on all the jewelry she’d worn onstage.

She then hurried down to The Spiral’s main club, “Entranced”, where she found Susan waiting for her in a semi-private VIP booth.

“Hello dear! You were marvelous!” Susan congratulated her girlfriend as she sat.

She had watched Mariah’s performance from the front row, and very nearly been hypnotized by it herself.

“Thank you so much!” Mariah replied, kissing Susan on the lips.

The older woman was dressed in a similar style to Mariah, though more modestly. She looked very much like a sexy fortune-teller, her blonde hair tied back in a red silk scarf and her lovely abs visible beneath a red top with long billowing sleeves. Her floor-length skirt was striped black and red, and she wore simple flat black sandals. Also like Mariah, she wore several bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings. Her finger and toenails were dark red.

Susan was Mariah’s dear freind Mistress Alexandria’s mother; ten years older than Mariah, she they had begun dating shortly after meeting.

In addition to being Mariah’s girlfriend Susan was her student, learning to use magic and hypnotism as well as the tenant of Hypnothea.

Susan had also adopted Mariah’s bohemian style of dress.

“Are you hungry after all that dancing?” Susan asked, sipping a cocktail.

“Starving,” Mariah replied.

She motioned to a young woman standing nearby. The beautiful, fit redhead was named Kristi; she was wearing only a skimpy black thong bikini, her long hair in a ponytail. A dark green slave-collar denoted her as Mariah’s property.

Kristi immediately stepped forward.

“Go get me a ginger-gin martini and order me some grilled salmon and vegetables,” Mariah ordered her.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kristi replied with a curtsy.

“Nathan has agreed to become my Thrall,” Mariah said after the slave had gone.

“Oh how lovely! I know that you were hoping he would,” Susan replied.

Mariah nodded.

“I was considering breaking up with him—or just taking him like most other hynodommes do with their thralls,” she replied.

“Well, I am glad you didn’t have to decide. I am also glad we are keeping that penis of his,” Susan said with a chuckle.

Mariah laughed. She looked around the club, noting the presence of a dozen powerful hypnotists and their entourages.

Several of them gave her a friendly nod or wave, eager to be in the good graces of one of The Fascinating Five.

In truth, no one present sparked Mariah’s interest, and she turned her attention fully to Susan as Kristi brought her drink.

“Massage my feet,” Mariah commanded the young woman next.

“Yes Mistress,” Kristi said, immediately sitting cross-legged the floor.

Mariah turned her body a bit to give her slave access to her feet.

“I bet that feels good; you really gave them a workout,” Susan commented.

“Mmmm, yes it does. So you really enjoyed the show?” Mariah asked.

“Of course! You were wonderful. Sexy, graceful and just plain amazing,” Susan replied sincerely.

Mariah leaned over and kissed her again.

“Thank you, Susan. How did you magic practice go?” she asked.

Susan sighed.

“Slowly. I still get tired after lighting a candle with a spell, or making an object that weighs a few pounds levitate,” she lamented.

“Don’t worry, you will get there. It just takes practice. A lot of practice. You won’t be turning people into toads for a while yet,” Mariah replied as a server brought her food.

“I know, but that is what I want to do! I have a list,” Susan replied with a giggle.

Mariah laughed as she began to eat.

“I know it is hard to be patient,” she said.

“As long as you have patience for me, I keep plugging along,” Susan replied, sipping her drink.

“Don’t worry about that. I am not putting any expectations on you, and neither is Alex,” Mariah said.

Susan nodded gratefully.

“You have all been so wonderful since Alex invited me to her wedding. You especially; you have help me overcome so many inhibitions…,” she said.

“Well, I am a hypnotist…,” Mariah said with a wink, taking a sip of her martini.

She and Susan shared a laugh.

They both looked up as an attractive young woman with long dark brown hair approached the table. She was wearing only a black slave-collar, her pussy-hair shaved and he finger and toenails painted black.

“Excuse me Sibyl Mariah, my Mistress has commanded me to give you this,” the woman said demurely.

She held out a sealed envelope and lowered her eyes submissively.

Mariah eyed the newcomer.

“Your Mistress…Renee? Wait, aren’t you her daughter? Leah?” Mariah asked, looking at the young woman’s collar.

Mariah and the rest of the Fascinating Five had recently learned to their surprise that Renee had somehow become a true hypnotist.

“Yes, my Mistress is also my mother,” Leah replied.

Mariah glanced at Susan, distaste on her face.

She had a dim view of family members enslaving one another, having once been enslaved by her own aunt, serving her as a sex-slave among other things.

However, Mariah knew that Leah had betrayed her mother horribly and that in this case Leah’s fate might be warranted.

“She enslaved her own daughter?” Susan asked, wrinkling her nose.

“Apparently. Although, I do believe that Leah might have been asking for it. Leah, what did you do that upset your mother enough to make you a slave?” Mariah inquired.

“I…sold her out and was going to enslave her in an attempt to become a hypnotist myself,” Leah replied.

“What a lovely family,” Susan said sarcastically.

Mariah chuckled.

“Families can be tough. Sounds like you got what you deserved, Leah. Give me the envelope,” she said.

Mariah opened it to find a note written neatly in gold ink.

Hello Sibyl Mariah. I have some information for you concerning your aunt that might interest you. I am currently in my suite, #2102 if you can spare a moment to chat. Just follow my slave-girl Leah. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully, Mistress Renee, she read silently.

“Well that is interesting…Mistress Renee wants to talk to me about my aunt…,” Mariah said quietly to Susan.

“Your aunt…Debbie? The bitch that hypnotized you for five years?” Susan asked with concern.

Mariah nodded.

“Yes. I must admit, I need to know what this is about. I am going to talk to Mistress Renee,” she said thoughtfully.

“Mariah, is it safe? I mean, can you trust this Renee?” Susan asked with concern.

“Trust her, no. But she and Peggy reached an accord, and we don’t have any animosity between us. It should be safe enough on Spiral grounds; I will be careful, I promise. Will you wait for me in our suite?” Mariah asked.

“Of course,” Susan agreed, still obviously worried.

Mariah kissed her on the cheek.

“I promise it will be fine. Kristi, get up and accompany Susan to our suite,” she commanded the young woman who was still massaging her feet.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kristi said obediently, getting to her feet.

The red-haired slave would obey Susan in Mariah’s absence.

“Alright Leah, take me to your Mistress,” Mariah said, getting up from the booth.

She followed the naked dark-haired slave to the elevators, and then to Mistress Renee’s suite on the twenty-first floor.

“Sibyl Mariah, welcome!” Renee said enthusiastically when the hypnotist-witch entered her living room.

Renee’s suite was a one-bedroom affair typically given to Spiral members of less prominence. It was still very luxurious and lavishly decorated, and also featured a small room with bunks to accommodate two slaves.

Renee’s other full-time slave, a beautiful young blond woman named Bree, was kneeling naked in front of her Mistress, awaiting orders.

Leah silently moved to kneel beside her.

“Thank you, Mistress Renee. I understand you want to talk to me about my Aunt Deborah?” Mariah asked.

Renee nodded.

She was dressed casually in a tight dark red low-cut long sleeve top and black leather pants. She wore very tall black platform open-toed wedges, and around her neck was a magnificent, huge purple diamond pendant.

Her finger and toenails were dark maroon, and she had on a pair of simple, large diamond stud earrings. Her short dark hair was shiny and stylishly messy.

Renee radiated confidence and sensuality as she sat in on the couch, legs crossed and one foot kicking idly.

“Yes I do. May I offer you a drink? Please, sit,” Renee replied, gesturing at an expensive leather recliner.

“No thank you, I am good,” Mariah said, sitting in the chair.

Renee nodded, sipping her own whiskey and cola.

“Just let me know if you change your mind. One of my little brats here will be happy to fetch it for you. Well, not happy since they are aware of their situation, but I will be happy to command them to do it,” she said with a cackle.

Mariah kept her expression neutral.

Renee was a domineering and borderline evil woman according to Peggy, and now that she’d learned true hypnotism she would be dangerous and unpredictable.

“Thank you, Mistress Renee,” she said simply.

“Oh stop! Just call me “Renee”. Look, I know you are wondering how I became a hypnotist and how I learned so fast. I am going to be completely honest and straight with you. It was your aunt, and this,” Renee replied, pointing at her pendant.

“Please explain,” Mariah said calmly.

Please Hypnothea give me strength, she prayed silently.

Renee nodded.

“I won’t bore you with the details; shortly after the little brawl at my house, I found this diamond on the carpet of my living room that someone had dropped. Right after that, Deborah came back and explained what it was; a hypno-gem called “The Passionate Heart”. It seems to amplify hypnotic power several times over, and it can be used to easily permanently plant suggestions in peoples’ minds…ones that won’t fade. Your dear aunt offered to let me keep it and to train me as a hypnotist,” she said.

Mariah frowned; Renee did not volunteer who had lost the gem in the first place.

That might be important; they could come after it…I doubt she will tell me if ask…if she even knows who it belongs to. I suppose I can’t worry about that right now, she thought to herself.

“In exchange for…?” Mariah asked aloud.

“Loyalty, what else? She wanted me to work for her, do her dirty work. Help her regain her little empire. She pissed off Mistress Cassandra, Domina Peggy and several others…so she needs minions to help her carry out her schemes so she can stay in hiding. One of her goals is having you back under her control. She asked…ordered me to use The Passionate Heart to hypnotize you and bring you to her,” Renee replied.

She held Mariah’s gaze and sipped her drink.

Mariah tensed.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“I see…and why are you telling me this?” Mariah asked calmly.

“Because I have had enough of your aunt, quite frankly. She is demanding, arrogant and quite full of herself. A lot like me, actually. However, she is also powerful and ruthless, and I think it is only a matter of time before she tries to hypnotize me and take my pendant. I am just a tool to her, an expendable asset. It is no skin off her fat ass if I fail to capture you; she will just send someone else. Even if I succeeded, eventually when she is finished with me I will end up her slave or worse,” Renee replied.

Mariah snorted.

“So whey don’t you hypnotize her first?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

She was careful not to look at Renee’s pendant; even without prompting the gem seemed to invite her to stare into its sparkling depths.

Goddess, she will be dangerous when she gets some more experience, Mariah thought.

Renee sighed.

“Frankly I don’t think I can take her even with The Passionate Heart. Or you, for that matter. You have quite a reputation, and so do your friends. I also don’t want to cross Peggy; she was very reasonable with me, and if the rumors are true she has become very powerful. So I am kind of stuck. I understand you hate Deborah and once turned her into a pig…,” she said.

Mariah laughed.

“Yes I have; twice, actually. I intend for it to stick the next time,” she replied.

Renee nodded.

“Excellent. I will take you to her, you turn her into a pig and then we both get what we want. I get my freedom, you get your revenge,” she said with satisfaction.

Mariah frowned.

“How do I know this isn’t a trap? Deborah could have already hypnotized you,” she said.

Renee sighed again.

“I knew you’d ask that. Look, I hear you are honorable and keep your word. You have my permission to hypnotize me and check for Deborah’s suggestions,” she offered.

Mariah looked surprised.

“Really? I mean, we are on Spiral grounds so I would need permission, but why are you trusting me?” she asked.

“Look, I am not interested in all this bullshit; I don’t want to be beholden to Deborah Scott, that fat pig. I am a hypnotist now, and I have my own plans. I am willing to do this to get free of her before she hypnotizes me or drags me down with her stupid vendettas. The only reason you haven’t dealt with her is she’s been hiding—close by, by the way—and has a bracelet on that foils your crystal ball. I like to keep things simple. You hypnotize me, when you are satisfied this isn’t a trick or a trap, I take you to Deborah, you take her out. We go on our merry ways…,” Renee said with a wink.

Mariah couldn’t help but laugh.

Renee reminded her of a strange combination of Donna and Casey.

“I am still having trouble with your willingness to let me hypnotize you; if you give me permission, all bets are off,” Mariah said.

Renee rolled her eyes.

“For fuck’s sake, really? I said I trust you. You want Deborah taken down, and so do I; you and I have no issue with one another. This is totally selfish on my part; I am trying to get you to do my dirty work, okay? I’m not hiding it. I am being completely honest. If it makes you feel better, we can ask a Spiral staff hypnotist to witness you checking my brain,” she said with exasperation.

Mariah eyed Renee with a combination of distaste and admiration.

This bitch is going to be very dangerous, she thought.

“Alright, you made your point. Get comfortable and focus on the emerald…,” Mariah replied, gesturing at her navel-piercing.

* * *

An hour later Mariah was driving her customized van along the dimly-lit Boise streets.

Beside her in the passenger seat was Susan, and behind her sat a smiling Renee.

Kristi, Leah and Bree sat silently side by side on the rear-most bench seat.

Mariah had quickly placed Renee into a deep trance using her navel-piercing as a focus and then carefully probed her mind for hidden post-hypnotic suggestions of any kind.

She found none belonging to Deborah, though unbeknownst to Renee she still had a trigger in her subconscious mind placed there by Peggy, a code-phrase that would instantly drop her into a deep, obedient hypnotic trance.

Mariah had left it there.

None of my business, she thought with a smirk.

After bringing Renee out of her trance, the older woman had explained where Deborah was hiding.

Mariah had scowled upon learning her aunt was indeed in Boise and had taken up residence in a fabulous fifteen-thousand-square-foot home that had once belonged to a prominent philanthropist; located on a tall hill that gave sweeping views of city, the home was currently being held in trust following the owner’s death while her estate decided what to do with it.

Renee explained that the home had a full caretaker staff, all of whom were currently Deborah’s hypnotized slaves.

“It is a perfect place to hide; the estate is going to sell the property in a few months; Deborah is keeping a low profile, so she hasn’t built up an army of hypno-goons, either. she just has menials and sex slaves,” she said.

Mariah was annoyed; she knew exactly the house her aunt had commandeered; it was iconic to the area, and the former owner had been a shining example of charity work and compassion, and had been a sponsor of the local performing arts center where Mariah had taken dance lessons as child after moving to the United States.

“I think I might bid on the place, especially if it is where I finally put Aunt Debbie in her place,” Mariah huffed.

After Mariah had checked her mind, Renee had called Deborah and informed her that she’d captured Mariah; the call had been on speaker.

“Excellent! Well done! I think it is safe to say you aren’t an apprentice anymore,” Deborah had said with glee.

“I would hope not,” Renee had replied dryly.

“Don’t get too full of yourself, Renee. That pendant is a big part of why you have come along so fast,” Deborah had cautioned.

“Noted,” Renee had said.

“Good. Did the brat give you any trouble?” Deborah asked.

“No, the twit actually complemented my necklace; that made it pretty easy, since it already had her attention. She had no chance to resist. She and her big jugs are in a really deep trance,” Renee replied smugly, winking at Mariah.

Mariah had rolled her eyes.

“Wonderful. I am impressed. Mariah can be a handful. I am looking forward to teaching her some respect for her elders,” Deborah had huffed.

Renee chuckled.

“I’m sure you are. Anyway, I am on my way; we will be there soon,” Renee replied.

“I can’t wait. Thank you Renee,” Deborah had replied.

The call disconnected.

Renee looked at Mariah with a frown.

“She’s planning to hypnotize me and take the pendant,” she said sourly.

“How do you know?” Mariah had asked.

“She had been making a point to call me “Mistress Renee” ever since I hypnotized Bree. Now she stopped. I think she doesn’t think of me as a hypnotist anymore; she’s already considering me a slave,” Renee had said.

“You are probably right. “Big jugs”, by the way?” Mariah had asked with a raised eyebrow.

“What? You have really big, nice tits,” Renee had replied with a shrug.

“Thanks…? I think…,” the topless hypnotist-witch had replied.

Oh, she is DEFINITELY evil Casey, Mariah had thought with a smile and a shake of her head.

They reached the home without incident and parked in the long, circular driveway.

“Okay Susan, you stay here with Kristi. Nathan is on his way, and if anything goes really sideways, call Peggy. But not unless it is really necessary, okay?” Mariah asked firmly.

Susan looked unhappy.

“Mariah dear, please why don’t you get some of the others here first?” she pleaded.

Mariah shook her head.

“Casey is still recovering, and Alex will be with her. Bella is on a job. Peggy is getting things settled with Jing-Mei and preparing for the ritual. I can handle my aunt. Please trust me. Nathan will be here in twenty minutes; you are pretty good with your stun curse, if he decides to go in, you can back him up, okay?” she asked gently.

“Susan, if I may, I am with Mariah too. I want Deborah taken down. I may not be some martial-artist or witch, but I have this,” Renee added, tapping her pendant.

Susan sighed.

“Aright, fine. I know how important taking Deborah down is to you. Just please be careful and call me as soon as you have dealt with her,” she said.

“I promise,” Mariah replied.

She leaned over and kissed Susan deeply.

“Keep an eye out. If anyone besides Nathan comes near the van, stun them and use the zip-ties in the glove box to tie them up,” Mariah said.

Susan took a deep breath and nodded.

“Break a leg,” she said.

Mariah kissed her again, then stepped out of the van.

She was completely naked, and she quickly hypnotized herself, entering a light trance so she could pose as Renee’s captive.

“Come along, slaves,” Renee said.

Bree and Leah exited the van and began to follow their mistress.

Mariah followed her as well.

Renee opened the front door with a key and led the three naked women into the huge house.

They made their way across a very large foyer and into a huge living room. Renee then led them upstairs to an even more enormous recreation room, complete with two pool tables, a full bar, poker table, a home movie theatre and a single-lane bowling alley.

Seated comfortably on a large custom-built recliner was Deborah Scott; she was wearing a simple low-cut plum colored blouse and tight blue jeans. Her red hair was up in a messy bun, and she wore an intricate cold-iron bracelet on her right wrist.

Kneeling before her and massaging her bare feet was a sexy naked young woman with short blonde hair, and beside her stood a naked, extremely fit and muscular middle-aged bald African-American man. His cock was erect, and Deborah was casually stroking it while speaking in a soothing monotone, deepening and reinforcing his servitude to her.

“Oh my, you are finally mine again, Mariah!” Deborah squealed, jumping to her feet and moving toward her niece.

Her well-trained slaves obediently remained where they were.

“Well, technically she’s mine,” Renee said, casually slapping Mariah’s bare ass.

Deborah paused.

“Right, of course. If you will transfer control of Mariah to me, I will be happy to reward you, Renee,” she said slowly.

Mistress Renee,” the dark-haired woman replied casually.

Deborah scowled for an instant, then smiled.

“Of course,” she replied thinly.

Renee laughed.

“Why Deborah, I do believe you are planning to betray me,” she said with mock surprise.

Deborah snorted.

“Why would you think that? Maybe because you are an amateur hypnotist who gets an artificial boost from a powerful artifact she has no right owning?” she sneered.

You gave me this pendant!” Renee retorted, her face red and a bit of her Oklahoma accent coming out as she spoke.

Her hand moved up to grasp the Passionate Heart’s chain.

Deborah laughed at her.

“I did. And now I am taking it back, Renee. It is no secret you love tits…nice, big bare breasts…you love my tits, Renee…they draw your eyes, captivate you…you cannot look away from them…when you see them you will simply want to sleep…you will be hypnotized…you will instantly drop into a trance and obey…look at my tits, Renee! Look at them and become mIne…close your eyes and sleep now!” she said firmly.

Deborah pulled down her blouse, allowing her large, pale round tits to spill free.

She quickly reached up and squeezed them together, then let go causing them to bounce.

Deborah’s diamond barbel nipple piercings glittered as she released a wave of hypnotic power from her tits into Renee.

Renee looked stunned; her arm dropped to her side and her mouth hung open.

“Sleep,” she mumbled.

Her eyes slammed shut and her head nodded.

She was hypnotized.

“Idiot,” Deborah said under her breath.

Renee had expected Deborah to double-cross her, but not so quickly after she’d arrived.

Deborah smiled smugly; the titty-shock induction had worked perfectly.

She had previously noted Renee ogling her tits; she obviously liked women’s breasts, and Deborah had suspected she’d be vulnerable to tit-nosis.

She was correct.

However, Deborah did not care about Renee.

She sauntered over to her naked, entranced niece.

“So nice to have you back, dear. No one eats pussy like you, and having your magic at my disposal again will be wonderful,” Deborah said.

She casually fondled each of Mariah’s lovely breasts, smiling evilly.

Deborah was about to order Renee to turn control of Mariah over to her when her niece’s eyes suddenly focused on her.

Mariah had brought herself out of self-hypnosis.

“Sorry, change of plans Aunt Debbie. Non potes movere!” Mariah said firmly, tracing a pattern in the air.

Deborah’s eyes went wide with surprise.

“N—,” was all she managed to say before she froze.

She was magically paralyzed, unable to move a muscle.

Mariah grinned wickedly.

“That’s much better; I hate the sound of your voice,” she said.

Deborah managed only to whimper slightly.

The surprise in her eyes changed to fear, however.

“Yes, be afraid Aunt Debbie. Now look into my eyes…,” Mariah began an induction, focusing her dark blue eyes on her aunt’s remarkably similar ones.

Deborah whimpered again. She could not move, much less order her slaves to help her.

She was stuck, helplessly staring into her niece’s eyes and listening to her hypnotic voice as she words flowed unobstructed into her mind.

Mariah continued her induction smoothly, and soon Deborah’s world faded to black as she dropped into a trance, her mind completely open to her vengeful niece’s suggestions.

* * *

Deborah awoke from her trance a short time later. She was naked and on her knees in the center of the room.

She frowned.

“Oh fuck,” Deborah muttered.

She could recall everything that had taken place.

Renee and Mariah had teamed up and outsmarted her.

Mariah had paralyzed and hypnotized her, and now she was under incredibly powerful post-hypnotic suggestions that would force her to obey her niece.

“That’s right, Auntie. You are fucked,” Mariah said sweetly.

The hypnotist-witch was still naked, sitting on a couch in front of Deborah.

On Mariah’s right sat a somber-looking Susan. Nathan and Kristi stood beside the couch on Susan’s right.

A smugly-smiling Renee sat on the other side of Mariah; she’d kicked off her wedges and was idly caressing The Passionate Heart resting between her breasts.

Her slaves Bree and Leah stood beside the couch to her left, awaiting her commands.

Deborah’s two slaves were nowhere to be seen.

“Mariah, please listen—,” Deborah began, panic in her voice.

“Forget it, Debbie. You can’t talk you way out of this. Three things are going to happen; one, you are going to crawl over here and kiss Renee’s feet. Now,” Mariah commanded.

“You fucking cunt!” Deborah snarled.

She tried desperately to resist, but she could not and went to her hands and knees.

The assembled group watched as Deborah crawled slowly to Renee, then began to lavish kisses on her sexy bare feet.

“Actually, don’t just kiss her feet; lick her soles and suck on her toes. Every one,” Mariah amended her instructions.

Deborah let out a frustrated growl as she obeyed.

Renee giggled with glee.

“That feels wonderful, Deborah. You may have found your true calling,” she taunted.

“Fuck you,” Deborah spat as she continued her foot-worship.

“I’ll pass; I have much sexier slaves to eat my pussy, thank you,” Renee replied winking at her enslaved daughter.

Mariah took Susan’s hand and watched impassively while Deborah debased herself.

After several minutes had passed and Deborah had thoroughly paid homage to each of Renee’s feet, Mariah ordered her aunt back into a kneeling position.

“Alright Debbie, the second thing that is going to happen is you are going to kiss my ass Now!” Mariah said in a commanding tone.

She rose and turned around, thrusting her firm sexy ass into her aunt’s face.

“You little cunt!” Deborah yelled.

She tried desperately to resist, but found her mouth moving inexorably toward Mariah’s ass.

Mariah’s suggestions were too strong.

Renee laughed, and both Susan and Mariah smiled as Deborah began to alternately kiss each of her niece’s lovely cheeks.

“Keep it up, I want this to be you final act as a human,” Mariah said coldly as Deborah continued to kiss.

“Please…Mariah…I am…sorry…I…I…,” Deborah began to beg between kisses.

Her defiance had vanished, followed quickly by her composure.

Deborah began to cry.

“Save it; you are done, Aunt Deborah,” Mariah cut her off, unmoved by Deborah’s tears.

She let her aunt kiss her ass for another minute or so, then straightened up and turned around.

Nunc est et usque in aeternum sicut porcus…Nunc est et usque in aeternum sicut porcus…,” Mariah began to chant, waving her hands in a complicated pattern.

Deborah began to tremble as Mariah’s magic washed over her.

“You…can’t…do this…I will destroy you…,” the red-haired hypnotist said through gritted teeth.

Mariah ignored her, continuing her spell.

Deborah’s skin began to change color, and she started shrinking rapidly.

For the third time, her form settled into that of a small pig, courtesy of her niece.

Mariah had reworded her spell slightly this time to make sure the transformation was permanent as well as very difficult for another witch to break.

“Holy fuck, you actually can do that!” Renee said, awed.

Mariah turned to her.

“Don’t you forget it, either,” she said with a wink.

Renee nodded and gave a slightly nervous laugh.

Mariah closed her eyes and uttered a silent prayer of thanks to Hypnothea, for giving the strength and ability to get her revenge.

Normally one of the kinder and more compassionate true hypnotists, Mariah felt zero guilt or remorse at having transformed her evil aunt, only immense satisfaction.

She was a hypnodomme and a witch after all, as well a priestess of the Goddess of Hypnotism who delighted in vengeance. She owned slaves, and she enjoyed dominating the wills of others.

Renee laughed as Deborah squealed and began to run frantically around the room.

“Well that is off my to do list; how about we go back to The Spiral for a drink? I need to drop Debbie off at the menagerie,” Mariah said with a grin.

Something went easy and according to plan for once, she mused.

“Sure,” Susan said with a smile.

“Hell yes!” Renee agreed enthusiastically.

A short time later, Mariah was sitting at a VIP booth with Nathan, Susan and Renee at The Spiral laughing and enjoying drinks. Kristi, Leah and Bree stood nearby in the slave area awaiting the commands of their owners.

Deborah now resided in a pen in the Spiral’s menagerie.

Neither Mariah nor any of her companions noticed that they were being intently watched.

Three booths away, Cassandra Hayek was sitting with her associates Master Connor, Mistress Nicole, Mistress Paige, and her newest ally Mistress Patty. Her bodyguard Echo stood nearby, as did Connor and Nicole’s Thrall Rachel, Paige’s Thrall Danni and Patty’s Thrall Barbara.

Cassandra was extremely interested in Mariah’s group, or more accurately the pendant one of them wore.

Renee’s purple diamond, The Passionate Heart.

A gem Cassandra believed was hers by right.

So that is where it ended up; around the neck of some upstart peasant that has no business wearing it. Donna may have been telling the truth about not having it, she mused silently.

Cassandra reached up and reverently touched The Twilight Sky, gently fingering the slot where The Passionate Heart belonged.

The Lebanese hypnotist-sorceress gritted her teeth, suppressing the urge to storm over and rip the pendant from Renee’s neck.

Remain calm; now you know where the gem is. It will not be difficult to take from her, she told herself.

Knowing she could not attack another hypnotist in The Spiral, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she composed herself.

Cassandra Hayek began to study her new quarry, a plan already forming in her mind.