The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise of The Fascinating Five, Part Five: The Dragon Awakens

Domina Peggy hosts guests in her home in anticipation of performing a ceremony in honor of Hypnothea, the Goddess of Hypnotism

Peggy awoke and sat up slowly, yawning. She stretched and glanced at the clock on her nightstand; it read six-thirty a.m..

She smiled as she looked over the other occupants of her new custom-made bed, which was over a foot wider than a standard king-sized model.

On her left was Sean, her beloved boyfriend and Thrall who was soon to officially become her Consort. On her right was Jing-Mei, the beautiful and powerful High Mistress who was her concubine and pregnant with Sean’s child. Beside Sean was Lavea, Peggy’s slave and bodyguard who was going to be officially promoted to her Thrall in Sean’s place.

All three were still asleep; the foursome had shared a wild, passionate previous evening together.

Peggy smiled as she thought about their sexual escapades breaking in the new bed.

It had started with Sean pounding Lavea doggy-style while Peggy and Jing-Mei lay intertwined beside them kissing and teasing one another’s pussies with their hands. Eventually they had taken turns sucking each other’s clits while Sean and Lavea changed positions so that the tall sexy brunette slave-assassin could ride him roughly as he lay on his back. After all three women had orgasmed, they switched partners so that Peggy was being eaten by Lavea while Jing-Mei took a turn on Sean’s cock. His hands found her lovely breasts as she moved up and down on his shaft, moaning loudly with her eyes closed, lost in ecstasy. Sean glanced over at Peggy as Jing-Mei rode him; his Domina met his gaze and smiled, leaning over to kiss him deeply even as Lavea eagerly worked her pussy with her mouth and fingers.

Lavea’s ministrations sent Peggy quickly into another orgasm, while Jing-Mei shrieked as she was in the throes of her own. Peggy had then roughly rolled Lavea onto her back and put her hand between her slave’s legs.

“Look into my eyes, Lavea,” Peggy had said in a sultry voice.

Lavea gasped as her Domina’s eyes began to glow with a soothing green light. Peggy stroked Lavea’s pussy, teasing and rubbing her clit as she hypnotized the sexy young woman.

“Yes, that’s it…surrender to me completely…to pleasure…you obey me…you love me…I am your Domina and you are mine…say it,” Peggy said seductively.

“I…obey you…I love you…I am yours, Domina!” Lavea gasped.

Peggy smiled.

“Cum for me now Lavea, and then complete submission to me will become stronger than ever,” she said firmly.

Lavea moaned and shuddered as she orgasmed.

“Oh…OH! Yes, yes…YES! I am YOURS!” she shrieked.

Peggy giggled and kissed her deeply.

Following Lavea’s orgasm, they switched partners again; Sean moved to fuck Peggy missionary style, pounding her so fast and hard she could scarcely breathe.

At the same time, Lavea moved to worship Jing-Mei’s incredible ass, starting with a delicate rim-job before enthusiastically burying her face, eager to please her Domina’s new lover.

Jing-Mei gasped, moaning with pleasure as Lavea worked.

Peggy had cum again by this time, and had allowed Sean to do the same, exploding inside her. She then had him lay on his back and catch his breath, while she moved to kiss Jing-Mei even as Lavea continued to eat the High Mistress’s ass.

While the two hypnotists kissed, Sean moved behind Peggy, spreading her cheeks and licking her asshole without hesitation.

The two powerful hypnotists continued their passionate kiss for several minutes while the two slaves worshipped them.

Eventually Peggy had commanded Sean to lay on his back, then looked at Jing-Mei with a sly smile and nodded toward him.

Jing-Mei had smiled as well, giving her trademark eyebrow raise.

She casually raised her hand and pointed at Sean’s semi-flaccid penis.

Stiffen,” she’d commanded, her eyes flaring bright green for an instant.

Sean’s cock had immediate become fully erect, rock-hard and straining.

“You are going to kill me,” he said with a laugh.

At Peggy’s behest, Jing-Mei had mounted him again and was soon shrieking as she moved rapidly up and down in pursuit of yet more pleasure.

At the same time, Peggy had commanded Lavea to sit on Sean’s face so he could bring her to orgasm as well.

When both Jing-Mei and Lavea had been satisfied, the climbed off of Sean and lay on either side of him, breathing heavily.

Peggy then climbed onto his still-stiff shaft, enthusiastically impaling herself and riding him roughly and moaning loudly until she had cum. Following the orgasm, she continued to move slowly up and down, a wicked smile on her face.

“Look into my eyes, my Enslaved One,” she said firmly.

Her eyes began to glow with emerald light, and Sean’s gaze was immediately riveted to hers as hypnotic energy flowed into him.

“You are mine, my Enslaved One…you will always trust, worship and obey me…I am your Domina…say it,” Peggy commanded in a soft but firm voice.

She had slowed the pace of her movements, sliding up and down on his cock with delicious, almost agonizing slowness.

“I am yours! I trust, worship and obey you, my Domina! I am yours!” Sean gasped.

He was trembling, both with the ecstasy of her moving up and down on his shaft and with the thrill of her hypnotic domination, her power flowing through his very soul and reinforcing his bond of obedience and servitude.

Sean smiled gratefully, wanting nothing more than to serve and please Peggy.

Peggy smiled down at him, her eyes still glowing.

“Very good, my Enslaved One. Always remember that I love you and cherish you; you service and devotion pleases me greatly. Now, cum. Cum for me, Sean. You will have a powerful, wonderful orgasm and when you do you will feel your devotion and obedience to me become even stronger!” she said in a commanding voice.

Sean had let out a loud, shuddering moan; he tremble with ecstasy as the powerful hypnotic orgasm rippled through his body.

Peggy smiled, enjoying the look on his face as he climaxed.

When he had finished, she had moved to lay between Sean and the already-asleep Jing-Mei; Lavea too had drifted off.

Peggy had soon joined them, the smile still on her face as she went to sleep.

Her smile now returned at the memory of the encounter.

“I’m starting to think you are truly insatiable; three lovers at once…,” Peggy muttered to herself, a slight giggle escaping her lips.

“It was a fantastic night; I sincerely hope it happens again,” Jing-Mei said quietly, sitting up.

The normally very well-put-together High Mistress yawned, her shiny black hair tousled.

“Count on it; that is why I bought this bed. I expect the four of us to share it often,” Peggy replied.

She leaned over the still sleeping Sean to kiss Jing-Mei.

“It is marvelously comfortable…and sturdy as well,” Jing-Mei said, stretching.

Peggy chuckled.

“Yes, I am very happy with it. I slept very well, although you had a hand in that,” she said, stretching as well.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“I am happy to do my part. So today is finally the big day,” she commented.

Peggy nodded, suddenly serious.

Tonight, she would be performing her first official tribute ceremony to Hypnothea, the Goddess of Hypnotism

Peggy had originally intended to lead the ceremony the previous evening but had decided to postpone it one day for a variety of reasons, including wanting more time to prepare the ritual site and to give some late-arriving guests time to rest and get settled in.

She had spent the evening with her friends and guests at a dinner party thrown by Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria at their home; among those who would be attending the ceremony were the slave-broker Judy Collins, High Mistress Charissa and Actress Mary-Elizabeth Price, whom had both arrived after midnight.

All three women were under Peggy’s hypnotic influence to varying degrees, but she also considered them friends.

Friends? Or potential worshippers?, she mused.

Peggy took a deep breath and smiled.

“It is. I will admit, I am nervous,” she said quietly.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“I would be to; pursuing “demigoddess-hood” isn’t something you do every day,” she replied with a nod.

“It sounds ridiculous when you say it out loud,” Peggy said, yawning.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“No more ridiculous than you turning someone into a toad with a snap of your fingers,” she said.

Peggy laughed.

“I suppose so; my witchcraft has gotten pretty powerful pretty fast thanks to Mariah’s teaching and the Goddess’s favor, although I still don’t feel like I know what I am doing…as a hypnotist or a witch. I know even less about magic than I do about hypnotism, yet I use them both continuously,” she admitted sheepishly.

“That is only natural, Peggy. Your powers are impressive, and they have grown quickly, more quickly than most. You will get more comfortable and gain more knowledge in time, which will only make you more powerful. Remember, Hypnothea was once a mortal woman, or so the legend says. Knowing and accepting that you have much to learn already separates you from most people with power,” Jing-Mei said reassuringly.

Peggy smiled and nodded her thanks.

“I am supposed to meet Judy for some intense yoga in about ninety minutes; would you like to join me?” she asked.

Before Jing-Mei could answer, her stomach growled loudly.

Both women laughed.

After breakfast, of course,” Peggy added, casually placing a hand on Jing-Mei’s gently swelling stomach.

The pregnant High Mistress smiled and again raised her eyebrow, putting her hand on top of Peggy’s.

“I think that would be for the best. The little one is quite…ravenous. I would be delighted to join you after we eat,” she replied.

Peggy nodded.

“I didn’t get a chance to ask Sean how the recent doctor visit went; we…I…was too busy,” she said as they slowly got off the bed.

Jing-Mei chuckled quietly.

“It went very well, thank you; Doctor Carson assured us the baby is doing great, and that both they and I are in perfect health so far,” Jing-Mei replied with satisfaction, also rising carefully so she did not disturb Sean and Lavea.

“That’s wonderful. Sean is truly over the moon to be having a child with you, and I am genuinely happy for you both,” Peggy replied kindly.

She held out a long black silk robe that Jing-Mei had dropped to the floor the previous evening.

Jing-Mei nodded as she slipped into the garment. She then picked up a similar emerald-green robe from the floor and held it out for Peggy to do the same.

“Thank you, Peggy. I can’t tell you how much that means to me; I am beyond excited, as you know, and eager to share this child with both Sean and you. I want nothing more than for them to have a large extended and caring family to protect and love them long into the future. I am twice Sean’s age, after all,” the Asian hypnotist replied seriously.

Peggy gave her a reassuring pat on the arm.

“I actually forget that sometimes, truly. You are so youthful and energetic, the way you move and fight. I understand how you feel though, Jing-Mei. I am honored to be a part of your child’s life…and yours,” she replied kindly.

Again, she leaned over to kiss the gorgeous Chinese hypnodomme, who returned it passionately.

“The way things went last night, it won’t be long before you are giving them a sibling,” Jing-Mei teased after the kiss.

Peggy chuckled and shook her head.

“Eventually, perhaps. One of the body control techniques I learned recently is how to keep from getting pregnant; very useful, I must say. No need for birth control, although…I suppose we can simply deny men the ability to orgasm. Still, I like to let Sean cum inside me. Only him, though,” she said.

Jing-Mei nodded in agreement.

“That is a useful ability. I hadn’t let a man ejaculate inside me for years, maybe a decade before I allowed Sean to do so. I am grateful I did,” she said quietly, her hand gently patting her stomach.

“I am too,” Peggy replied solemnly.

Again Jing-Mei’s stomach growled loudly.

The two hypnotists shared a heartfelt laugh.

“After you, High Mistress. We need to get you two fed,” Peggy said, gesturing at the bathroom.

“Thank you, Domina,” Jing-Mei replied with a raised eyebrow, still giggling.

The hypnotists went into the enormous master bathroom one at a time to perform their morning hygiene rituals before heading downstairs.

Sean and Lavea remained asleep; they were under post-hypnotic suggestions from Peggy to sleep deeply and soundly until seven-thirty, unless they were disturbed by something more than a casual conversation. They would both awaken feeling relaxed, rested and refreshed, ready to start their own daily routines before assisting their Domina in whatever way she required.

Peggy and Jing-Mei made their way down to the house’s huge living room, finding it filled with people, kneeling in a line that stretched across the room.

Kneeling slaves, to be precise.

Peggy’s slaves Kendal, Jennifer and James were present, beside Mariah’s slaves Kristi and Kennedy. Next to them was Bella’s bald slave Hailey and Hailey’s handsome young firefighter boyfriend Nate, also Bella’s slave. Beside Nate were Mistress Renee’s slaves, her daughter Leah and her friend Bree; Mariah had invited Renee to the ceremony in thanks for helping her defeat her aunt once and for all, and Renee had put her slaves at Peggy’s disposal. Next was Peggy’s former sister-in-law Julie, in town from Lake Tahoe to serve her Domina. Finally, there was Zoe, a beautiful brunette and former hypnodomme who was now Casey and Alex’s house-slave. The slaves were all freshly showered and fed; the females were all topless and barefoot and had their hair pinned up, and each was wearing a long plain dark green skirt. James and Nate were likewise topless and barefoot, clad in tight-fitting jeans. All wore ornate collars denoting their owners.

Some of the slaves were aware of their situation though unable to do anything about it, including Julie, Kendal, Jennifer and Leah, while others like Kennedy and Kristi had empty minds, capable of nothing but waiting to receive commands and obey them.

In front of the line of slaves stood sexy young Katie, dressed in her typical spaghetti-strap tank top, sky-blue this morning, along with very short denim shorts; her hair was in a “ballerina bun”. She was of course barefoot, her toenails painted a shimmering green.

Katie held an iPad, and was assigning each of them their duties for the day.

Peggy and Jing-Mei walked past the line of slaves without even a glance, utterly uninterested in them.

Peggy led Jing-Mei into the kitchen where they found the entire Parker family, who lived in the house across the street from Peggy’s. Janet and Stephen, along with their children Jessalyn and Rob, had all been hypnotized by Mariah and Bella. The family was now totally enslaved to the fascinating five; this morning they were serving as kitchen staff for Peggy and her guests. The Parkers were all wearing jeans and green t-shirts that said “Property of the Fascinating Five” on the back; none of them wore shoes or socks.

They had already fed the group of slaves in the living room, and were now preparing to feed Peggy’s multitude of guests and their entourages.

“Janet, you will make High Mistress Jing-Mei and I breakfast; egg-white omelettes with plenty of vegetables, whole-grain pancakes and fresh fruit. Coffee and grapefruit juice. You will see that we are served out on the deck,” Peggy ordered.

She walked through the kitchen, not slowing down as she spoke; she glanced at Jing-Mei, who nodded her approval of the breakfast order.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Janet replied immediately.

Peggy and Jing-Mei stepped out onto the deck behind the house and settled into very comfortable deck chairs.

Fall was approaching and the air was cool pleasantly cool as they waited for their breakfast in the dim predawn light.

“I like your pedicure, by the way. White isn’t a typical color for you,” Peggy commented, looking at Jing-Mei’s lovely feet.

“Thank you. Casey convinced me to try it; she has been wearing white a lot lately. Yours look fantastic as always,” Jing-Mei replied, flexing her toes.

Peggy’s toenails were painted her favorite sparkle-purple color.

“Oh thanks, Katie is getting very good at taking care of my feet,” she commented.

“She is a jewel of a slave; you have done a great job training her and molding her into something useful. Speaking of slaves, I see your new dorm is nearly finished,” Jing-Mei said, glancing at the large building.

Almost finished. It is useable inside, furnished and everything, but there are still some details to work out, landscaping and other small things. I had to have a little chat with a city official about permits or some nonsense yesterday, actually,” Peggy replied.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“I am sure he saw things your way rather quickly,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

“He did. He will be very useful to have in my power in the future. I have big plans for not only this neighborhood, but the surrounding area as well,” she said casually.

Jing-Mei snorted.

“Planning on truly taking over Boise, Domina Peggy?” she teased.

Peggy looked at her and smiled wickedly.

“My dear Jing-Mei, I am considering nothing less than world domination!” she said imperiously.

She held Jing-Mei’s gaze for a few seconds, then broke into a grin.

The two powerful hypnotists shared a laugh, and were having a pleasant chat as Janet and Jessalyn appeared a short time later with trays of food.

Peggy and Jing-Mei enjoyed their breakfast, talking and laughing like old friends. Jessalyn came out and refilled their coffee while they ate, and Rob arrived shortly after they’d finished eating to take their dirty dishes.

The two hypnotists then went back upstairs to change into their yoga clothes; Sean and Lavea had already risen and left to go for a run together as they often did in the morning.

Again, Jing-Mei’s outfit was black, consisting of sexy yoga pants and a sports bra. Peggy’s clothes were similar, though they were dark purple. They picked up their yoga mats and made their way back downstairs and out into the large grassy field behind the house.

Judy Collins was already there, looking incredibly fit and sexy in red yoga pants and a pink bikini top.

Also present was Mistress Alex clad in white shorts and a white sports bra, and Janessa, Lady Casey’s blonde thrall who was wearing black yoga pants and a red bikini top.

“Good morning, ladies! I hope you got some rest!” Judy said cheerfully to Peggy and Jing-Mei.

The two hypnodommes chuckled and greeted her warmly, and Alex as well; they gave Janessa a polite nod of acknowledgement, then unrolled their mats.

Judy proceeded to lead the group in an intense, advanced yoga session; she was a true master of the art, and she helped the other women attain some very difficult advanced poses.

Alex, Jing-Mei and Janessa were all spectacular natural athletes, and Peggy was not far behind with the training she had been putting her body through since becoming a hypnotist.

She also had the advantage of her recently-learned hypnotic body-control abilities, and they allowed her more strength and flexibility than even a very fit person could easily muster.

By the time Judy had finished with them, all four students were sweating and tired, but felt fantastic.

“That was wonderful, ladies! Great job!” she said enthusiastically.

Alex and Janessa thanked Judy and politely took their leave, having many things to do before the ceremony.

“I also need attend to a few things, if you will both excuse me. Thank you Judy, I enjoyed that. Domina Peggy, I will see you at lunch,” Jing-Mei said.

“You will. Have a lovely morning,” Peggy replied with a smile.

She moved to kiss her concubine deeply. After the kiss, Jing-Mei nodded to Judy and then walked toward the house.

“So you two are an item now?” Judy asked slyly as she watched Jing-Mei depart.

Peggy chuckled.

“You could say that. After she tried to steal Sean from me and he got her pregnant, Jing-Mei agreed to become my concubine so we could be a family. The alternative was us destroying one another,” she said casually.

Judy nodded thoughtfully.

“Well, this is far preferable in my humble opinion. A lot more fun as well, I would bet,” she replied with a wink.

“Absolutely. Powerful women are much better as allies than enemies. Speaking of which…Sexy Yoga Queen,” Peggy said firmly.

Upon hearing the hypnotic trigger, Judy Collins went stiff; her eyes glazed over and she no longer blinked as she dropped instantly into deep hypnosis.

“I await your commands, Domina Peggy,” Judy said in a dazed voice.

Peggy smirked; Judy was completely in her power.

“Well, it is nice to know that still works,” she said to herself.

Peggy had not used the trigger on Judy since The Spiral’s grand opening.

She glanced around to see if anyone was watching.

Seeing no one, Peggy turned her attention back to the hypnotized yoga instructor.

“Very good, Judy. You are completely relaxed, in a deep trance for me. I would like you to go deeper now…sinking more and more into a relaxed and obedient state, ready and willing to follow my every command…you will obey me, you must obey me…it is so very easy to allow yourself to sink deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more…dropping down with every word I speak…deeper and deeper…that’s it, very good…so relaxed…so easy to listen and obey me now, Judy,” Peggy said in her powerful hypnotic voice.

“Relaxed…obey you…,” the beautiful slave-broker murmured.

Her shoulders slumped and she let out a sigh as she sank deeper under Peggy’s power.

“You will walk with me, Judy. I have some questions, and you will answer each of them completely honestly,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Judy replied.

Peggy began to walk slowly across the grass, the entranced Judy walking obediently beside her.

“I will get right to the point, Judy. Are you here to spy on me or to report what happens here to anyone, like Arthur Winston?” Peggy asked.

She had been a bit surprised that Judy had so readily accepted her invitation to the ceremony; though not a hypnotist herself, the slave-broker was powerful and connected in the True Hypnotism community. She worked closely with Arthur Winston as well as many powerful hypnodommes, often acting as an informant an information broker; in addition she was quite busy with both the slave trade and her yoga empire.

“No Domina,” Judy replied immediately.

Peggy nodded to herself, relieved. She would not have been surprised if Arthur or someone else had asked or commanded Judy to report what took place at the ceremony to them.

Peggy genuinely liked Judy, but part of her motivation for inviting the lovely woman had been to find out if anyone was using her to gather information.

Judy often acted as an information broker in the hypnotism community.

“Excellent. That makes me happy. You like making me happy, Judy. It gives you a wonderful feeling, to know you have pleased your Domina,” Peggy said as they continued to stroll along, the grass cool beneath their bare feet.

“Yes, Domina,” Judy replied with a faint smile.

“Tell me, why did you agree to come to the ceremony?” Peggy inquired.

“Because I like and admire you, Domina. I think you are a great woman. Charissa and others feel that way as well. You have shaken up the True Hypnotism community. I also came to ask a favor,” Judy replied.

Peggy raised an eyebrow in a manner similar to Jing-Mei.

“Oh? What favor would that be?” she asked, intrigued.

“I have a daughter named Chloe. She just turned nineteen. She is smart and confident. I believe she has the gift, the ability to be a true hypnotist. I would like you to train her,” Judy replied.

Pegged was startled by the revelation.

“You want me to take your daughter as my apprentice?” she asked.

“Yes, Domina. It would be a great honor,” Judy replied.

Peggy was thoughtful as they continued to walk.

Maybe I could do it…having an apprentice might be fun. Out of all the powerful hypnodommes Judy knows, she asked me…still, I’m not a teacher, and I really don’t know that much about true hypnotism despite my power… she mused.

Peggy stopped and turned to Judy.

“Judy, get down and worship my feet,” she commanded in a random act of petty but satisfying dominance.

“Yes Domina,” Judy replied, immediately going to her hands and knees and lavishing kisses on Peggy sexy bare feet.

Peggy smiled at the familiar, addictive rush she felt from turning someone into her foot-slave.

She never tired of it.

Peggy closed her eyes and allowed herself to revel in the sensation of Judy’s lips on her skin for a moment, basking in her dominance.

She whispered a quick prayer of thanks to Hypnothea before giving a contented sigh and opening her eyes.

“Listen to me very carefully Judy; when I snap my fingers you will rise and go retrieve both our yoga mats. When you pick it up, you will awaken and have no memory of being in trance or anything that took place while you were hypnotized. You will go about your business normally, but your admiration for me will be twice as strong as before. You will always want to help me whenever possible. From now on, if you ever hear of anyone in the True Hypnotism Community plotting against me, you will feel compelled to come talk to me about it in person as soon as possible. Also, when you feel the time is right, you will ask me to train Chloe. Also your trigger, Sexy Yoga Queen, will remain locked into your subconscious mind and send you instantly back into deep hypnosis if I and only I speak it to you in person or on the phone. Now go,” Peggy commanded.

She gave a loud snap.

Judy rose, her expression still blank as she turned and walked back to the spot where they had performed their yoga exercises.

Peggy watched her go with satisfaction, then turned to head back to the house.

She stopped, surprised to see the statuesque figure of High Mistress Charissa standing a short distance a way.

The tall stunning blonde hypnodomme wore a serious expression.

“I see some things don’t change; everyone ends up at your feet,” Charissa in an admonishing tone, her hands on her hips.

She was clad in a long pink silk robe, her shoulder-length robe; her blonde hair was artfully tousled and her deep blue eyes twinkled. Her robe was casually unfastened in the front, exposing one fantastic breast.

Peggy eyed Charissa with a combination of admiration and lust.

“Oh my, someone is sneaky. What’s wrong, High Mistress? Jealous?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Charissa stared at Peggy, who matched her gaze silently; neither woman blinked for nearly half a minute.

“Of course I am,” Charissa finally said, breaking into a huge grin.

Peggy smiled broadly.

“Hello Charissa! Welcome to my home!” she said cheerfully.

The two hypnotists embraced, then shared a brief kiss.

“Thank you for the invitation. I was hoping you had a few minutes to chat,” Charissa replied.

She had arrived late the previous evening; Peggy had arranged for the High Mistress to stay in one of the vacant houses in the neighborhood she owned, at the end of the cul-de-sac.

“For you, of course. And thank you for coming. Please, walk with me. Were you comfortable?” Peggy asked, taking Charissa’s hand.

“Very, thank you. Katie was perfect in helping me get settled,” Charissa replied as they began to walk across the cool grass toward Peggy’s house.

“Great. Did you bring Kristen with you?” Peggy asked.

“No, she is actually off on her own adventure at the moment. She is with Gina Knight and Hope Grant, and the three of them are assisting High Mistress Vanessa with some business. I did bring Kukri and a small staff,” Charissa replied.

“Oh wow, that sounds fun. I don’t know High Mistress Vanessa well, but I liked her when we met,” Peggy said.

“She is hard not to like, even if you don’t fall under her titty-spell. Vanessa is a great hypnotist and lovely person. I am sure you and she will get…acquainted in the future,” Charissa said with a chuckle.

Peggy laughed.

“I am sure we will,” she agreed.

I already have control over three High Mistresses, including you, dear Charissa. Vanessa and Liliana will end up at my feet eventually as well, Peggy thought smugly.

“Don’t underestimate her, Peggy…or those tits of hers,” Charissa warned.

“I am confident I can look at them and resist,” Peggy said with a touch of arrogance.

“Well, there are few enough who can, but I wouldn’t bet against you,” Charissa said with a chuckle.

“Thank you Charissa. So tell me, how things are with you?” Peggy said as they walked up onto her home’s expansive deck.

“Great, actually. I’ve been focusing my time and energy on Hypno-Corp, and it is starting to pay off,” Charissa replied as they sat in the comfortable patio chairs.

Almost immediately Kendal appeared; she was aware, and scowled as she stood silently awaiting Peggy or her guest’s commands.

“Kendal, you will bring me coffee with cinnamon and vanilla, and fetch whatever High Mistress Charissa would like,” Peggy said to her, looking at Charissa as she spoke.

“I’ll take mine black,” the High Mistress added.

“Your wish is my command,” Kendal said with a curtsy.

She turned immediately and went into the house to fetch the hypnotists’ coffee.

“That’s wonderful, I am glad it is going well,” Peggy said.

“Thank you. A lot of people said I’m crazy to corporatize True Hypnotism, but I am honestly surprised that no one has done it yet,” Charissa replied as Kendal returned with their coffee.

“I think it is brilliant, and I am not just saying that. Kendal, you will go fetch warm water and a towel and wash High Mistress Charissa’s feet,” Peggy said.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Kendal replied with another curtsy.

Charissa chuckled.

“Thank you, Peggy,” she said.

“You are my guest, and a High Mistress. And you have lovely feet,” Peggy replied, glancing at Charissa’s white-painted toenails.

“That means a lot, coming from you,” Charissa said, in turn looking down at Peggy’s sexy bare feet.

Feet she was helpless against, feet that she had been made to worship in the past…feet she knew she would be made to worship again soon.

Charissa was not dreading the prospect.

She was a High Mistress, but she was Peggy’s foot-slave.

Peggy chuckled.

“Vanessa has her tit-nosis, I have foot-notism. It sounds ridiculous when I say it out loud,” she said sheepishly.

“If it works, who cares how it sounds?” Charissa replied.

Kendal returned with a large metal bowl of warm water and knelt before Charissa.

“Fair enough. So…did you want to talk about anything in particular?” Peggy asked as Kendal carefully washed Charissa’s feet.

“Yes, I was hoping to discuss Gillian…,” Charissa replied.

Peggy frowned.

“Of course…I know what I am doing is brazen, and she is part of the High Conclave…you two are friends…,” she said slowly.

Charissa chuckled.

“It isn’t that; we are friendly, but Gillian is getting what she deserves. She tried to take you down and lost. I was wondering about what your plans are for her after the ceremony?” she asked.

Peggy nodded thoughtfully.

“Well…I was thinking about keeping her in place on the High Conclave and controlling her from behind the scenes. I know that is risky, and she might get free of my power if I don’t keep her on a very tight leash. So that isn’t necessarily ideal,” she mused.

“I have some ideas, if you care to hear them,” Charissa offered.

Kendal finished washing her feet and rose, stepping back to silently await further commands from her Domina.

“I would love to…but first, why don’t you get down and pay tribute to my feet? We both know you really want to; worship my feet, Charissa…You should greet your hostess properly, High Mistress. Then you may share your ideas with me,” Peggy suggested with a smirk.

Charissa flushed red.

It was true, she wanted desperately to worship Peggy’s feet.

This is ridiculous, you aren’t even hypnotized… she thought.

While she wasn’t currently in a trance, Peggy had hypnotized her in the past. Charissa knew her desire was due do both her strong, natural foot-fetish as well as Peggy’s post-hypnotic suggestions.

Seeing Peggy’s bare feet triggered a post-hypnotic suggestion in Charissa’s mind reinforcing and enhancing her natural foot-fetish and especially her urge to submit to and worship Peggy’s feet.

For an instant, her Domme-nature and pride flared up, and she resisted.

You are a High Mistress! You are Peggy’s superior! She should worship you…, Charissa thought to herself, trying to convince herself.

Charissa resisted for another instant.

Only an instant.

She looked down at Peggy’s feet and her resolve broke.

There simply wasn’t anything she could to but obey; it was what she wanted, no matter how humiliating and submissive it was.

Peggy’s feet were her weakness.

“Sounds good to me…Domina Peggy,” Charissa whispered in a husky voice.

She rose and moved to kneel before Peggy.

“You don’t need the robe, do you? You have such a lovely body,” Peggy suggested.

Charissa chuckled, then shrugged off the garment to reveal her fabulous, taught naked body, her golden pussy hair shaved into a neat strip.

Peggy nodded appreciatively at her beauty, then smiled arrogantly as Charissa knelt. The High Mistress raised Peggy’s left foot to her mouth, running her tongue slowly and sensually along the sole.

* * *

Bella Beguile watched the spectacle of Charissa worshipping Peggy’s feet, a cup of steaming black coffee in her hands and a slight frown on her face.

She was standing just inside the patio door, having been about to go join Peggy and Charissa on the deck.

Bella paused when she saw Charissa move to worship Peggy’s feet.

She wasn’t surprised; she was aware Peggy had hypnotized Charissa semi-consensually and made the High Mistress her foot-slave.

However, she felt a surprising flash of anger, disgust…and jealously.

Bella had been trying hard to get past her feelings of resentment and jealously toward Peggy, but lately the feelings had been growing stronger and lingering longer.

Now, seeing Charissa so submissive before Peggy and the smug look on the leader of The Fascinating Five’s face, Bella’s jealously became suddenly intense. It quickly gave way to unreasonable anger.

“Fuck this. Demi-Goddess my ass. I can drop her with my trigger right now and make her my pet…,” Bella muttered.

“May I serve you in any way, Mistress Bella?” came a voice behind her.

Bella turned to see the topless, sexy Leah standing in the kitchen doorway. The slave had been instructed to serve every whim of Peggy’s friends and guests.

“Yes, you can clean this up,” Bella said coldly.

In an act of sheer pettiness, she turned her cup over, pouring the contents onto the tiled floor.

“Yes Mistress,” Leah said, taking a towel from the counter and moving to obey.

Bella set the empty cup on the counter and sauntered out of the kitchen. She suddenly wanted to leave; the house was busy with slaves working and Peggy’s guests going about their morning routines.

Bella thought about stopping by her room to change, but decided not to; she was wearing a long cobalt blue silk robe, her hair in a simple ponytail and her favorite gold pocket-watch hung around her neck.

Bella knew she needed to cool off; she had recently found her own path to power, and it didn’t matter what Peggy did.

She thinks she’s so great…I’ve been a hypnotist longer than her, and she is holding me back…, Bella groused silently.

She walked out the front door, sweeping past Casey and Alex who were seated in the living room, chatting and eating; Alex had a bowl of strawberries and Casey a breakfast burrito so big it required her to use both hands to hold it.

Casey’s Thrall Janessa stood nearby.

“Hey Bella,” Casey said around her mouthful of food.

Bella did not reply as she stepped outside.

Stop it, damn it. You are being a cunt. Peggy is your friend, she admonished herself.

Looking down the street to her left, she saw Mariah standing in her front yard, topless and barefooted, wearing a long bright orange skirt. She was chatting with her girlfriend Susan and High Mistress Jing-Mei.

Taking a deep breath, Bella walked down the sidewalk, the concrete cool beneath her bare feet.

“Good morning High Mistress Jing-Mei, Mariah, Susan,” Bella said cheerfully.

“Good morning Bella!” Mariah said cheerfully.

Jing-Mei and Susan also greeted Bella politely.

“How is everyone this morning?” Bella asked with a smile.

“Wonderful, thank you Mistress Bella,” Jing-Mei said with a smile.

“Yes, this is exciting! So many guests, and all the activity. I am so grateful to be a part of it,” Susan added happily.

She was dressed in a long skirt similar to Mariah’s, though it was yellow, along with a loose flowing white blouse. Susan was not only Alex’s mother and Mariah’s girlfriend, but an aspiring sorceress.

Bella smiled at Susan.

“We are all glad you are here. I hope I am not interrupting anything,” she said.

Susan shook her head.

“We were just discussing the honor that Peggy is giving Mariah tonight,” she replied.

“Honor?” Bella inquired.

“Peggy is naming me the Herald of Hypnothea,” Mariah said quietly, almost seeming embarrassed.

“Yes, a great honor that is the Dragon’s to bestow; however, there is a slight…complication,” Jing-Mei said, irritation in her voice.

“Oh? A complication?” Bella asked calmly.

Inside she was a chaotic jumble of emotion.

Peggy is naming Mariah the Herald? That BITCH! I am going to be the Herald! Who the fuck does she think she is? Wait, a complication…the scroll! Shit! Fuck! Jing-Mei must have volunteered to bring it from her collection, and now they know it is a fake! If they find out I took it that will not go over well…

Those thoughts and many more flashed through Bella’s mind.

She kept her expression carefully neutral, but her fair skin flushed red with anger.

Keep it together Bella…, she told herself firmly.

Bella took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Yes, I had a copy of the scroll that is used to bestow the title of Herald on someone; it seems that the AHA stole it when they attacked my home, leaving a fake behind. It might have been the entire reason for their raid,” Jing-Mei replied calmly.

Bella nodded.

“I see. Well, that is partially my fault, if someone got into your mansion and took this…scroll. I was on watch in the house,” she said carefully.

“Nonsense, Bella. You stopped the AHA agents you encountered. It isn’t your fault. Besides, in about an hour and a half I will find the scroll with a divination spell I have working,” Mariah replied, putting a hand on her friend’s arm.

Bella swallowed hard and fought the urge to pull away from Mariah.

“Oh good! I guess that is why you are going to be named Herald,” she said sweetly.

“Yes, Mariah deserves it; she a great hypnotist and a powerful witch, a Seer of Hypnothea; she helped Peggy get this far, and she is really the heart of your group,” Susan said, kissing Mariah’s cheek.

“Oh stop it! I didn’t ask to be named Herald; I just want to serve the Goddess as her priestess and be a hypnodomme. This Herald stuff is Peggy’s idea,” Mariah replied with a shrug.

“Still, you will make a fine Herald for The Dragon’s conclave, Mariah. As soon as we find the scroll,” Jing-Mei added.

“Technically, we don’t need the scroll for The Dragon to name a Herald. The scroll simply instructs in unlocking some powers that are granted to a Herald of Hypnothea,” Mariah said.

“Good, then Peggy can still name you even if the scroll isn’t recovered by tonight,” Susan said with a smile at her lover.

Bella resisted the urge to punch her in the face.

She was struggling to remain calm as panic began rising in her chest; the scroll they were talking about was in a safe in her bedroom closet.

“Oh shoot, I am supposed to meet with Peg about something. I apologize for hurrying off,” she said, opening her pocket-watch to check the time.

“No worries, Bella. We will see you later,” Mariah replied as Bella turned and walked quickly back toward the house.

“Shit,” Bella muttered as she entered her bedroom suite through her private side door.

She pulled her phone from a robe pocket and dialed a number, then went into her huge walk-in closet.

Bella put the phone to her ear as she began to enter the combination to her safe mounted in the wall with her free hand.

“Mercedes, I need a hand with something right away. No, unfortunately I couldn’t get Peggy to invite you to the ceremony. I am sorry, she still doesn’t trust you. No, not even for me, damn her. Anyway, I need you to please come get this scroll; Mariah is scrying for it and I only have an hour to get rid of it or hide it somehow…yes, perfect…yes, that would be great, thank you. I will meet you outside the neighborhood, near that big oak tree at the bottom of the hill. No, I’m Bella Beguile, remember? No one will see me. See you in thirty minutes. Thank you Mercedes,” Bella said as she opened the safe door.

A memory of having sex with Mercedes popped into her head, prompted by hearing the Latina Hypnotist’s voice.

She felt herself becoming aroused.

She is incredibly sexy; I wouldn’t mind fucking her again…she was fun to be around, said silently to herself.

Bella sighed as she put her phone in her pocket and retrieved the tube containing the old parchment she had stolen from Jing-Mei.

“Well, you are blocking me gaining more power yet again, Peggy,” she said with another sigh.

With a mixture of anger and disappointment, Bella began to put on her costume.

* * *

After Charissa had spent about twenty minutes worshipping her feet, Peggy had allowed her, or rather told her, to stop and retake her seat. She then commanded Kendal to refill their coffee, and the two hypnotists had a pleasant chat about what to do with Gillian following the ceremony.

After her discussion with Charissa, Peggy went up to her room to change. She could hear muffled shrieking coming from behind the door of Lavea’s adjoining bedroom. At first, Peggy thought Lavea was having sex; listening further she realized her soon-to-be Thrall was in fact indulging in one of her “hobbies”.

Peggy went to Lavea’s door and knocked gently.

“Enter,” the brunette slave called.

Peggy stepped inside Lavea’s room to see that she had both a man and a woman, both naked and hanging from restraints around their wrists connected to the ceiling by sturdy chains. Their feet barely touched the floor, and their bodies were covered in sweat, welts and bruises.

Beside them stood Lavea, clad in a black sports bra and short black shorts. She too was sweaty, her dark hair in a simple ponytail.

Peggy chuckled; Lavea had been beating the two prisoners as they hung from the ceiling, their feet barely touching the ground.

The man and woman were agents of the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance, captured during the attack on High Mistress Jing-Mei’s home; Peggy had hypnotized them deeply and brought them home to serve as playthings for Lavea.

After interrogating them and discovering both had tortured and murdered hypnotists in in the past, Peggy had given them over to Lavea.

The dark-haired assassin-slave had sadistic love of beating helpless people that Peggy allowed her to indulge; it kept her calm and focused, and had made her easier to control until her will had been truly broken.

Peggy had allowed her to continue the practice on their vanquished enemies, though she made certain that Lavea never went too far with her beatings.

Even High Mistress Gillian had spend some time hanging from Lavea’s ceiling.

“Domina Peggy, how may I serve you?” Lavea asked, sinking to her knees.

“Please, rise Lavea. How was your run?” Peggy asked in reply.

Lavea stood.

“Excellent, thank you. We did five miles, then…we had sex in the flower garden,” she said sheepishly.

Peggy laughed.

“That’s wonderful. I told you that you two have permission to fuck whenever you like; you are family,” she said.

Lavea smiled.

“Thank you Domina. May I be of service to you?” she asked.

“You may,” Peggy replied, allowing her robe to slither to the floor.

Lavea continued to smile as she moved to kneel before her owner; she eagerly began to lick Peggy’s pussy.

Peggy moaned with pleasure while Lavea worked, sucking at her clit and sliding her fingers inside her.

The two prisoners hung in silence as Peggy continued to moan and shriek.

“Yes…oh yes…yes, yes, YES! I’m about to cum!” she said loudly.

Peggy shuddered, her fingers intertwining with Lavea’s hair; she pulled the sexy brunette to her feet as she orgasmed, kissing her deeply.

“Mmmm…thank you my darling. I am sorry in interrupted your play time,” Peggy whispered after she’d recovered.

“That is quite alright, my Domina. I was nearing my time limit. I will return them to the dungeon at Sybil Mariah’s and see to my duties as your bodyguard,” Lavea replied.

Peggy smiled and kissed Lavea again.

“Alright. You please me greatly as always, my dangerous darling. I will see you downstairs. I need to get dressed and hunt down Mary-Elizabeth; she is going to serve as my personal attendant for the rest of her visit,” she said.

“She is a lucky woman,” Lavea replied with a smile.

Peggy chuckled, then turned and walked naked back into her bedroom.

She stopped, startled to see an unfamiliar woman sitting casually on one of the enormous room’s couches.

“Hello Domina Peggy,” the woman said pleasantly.

She was a gorgeous, tall black woman with straight, shoulder-length bright blue hair. She had dazzling deep brown eyes, a fit slender figure and firm round breasts. She was wearing a black low-cut short-sleeved blouse and a short tight deep blue skirt. Large diamonds dangled from her earlobes, and around her neck hung a pocket-watch made from pure cold-forged iron; it had a huge, priceless fire opal in the center of it. She wore tall, strappy black stiletto sandals and her finger and toenails were painted a shimmering blue. A gold anklet gleamed on her right ankle.

Unbeknownst to Peggy, the pocket-watch was the badge of office of an Adjudicator, one of the three Inquisitors, interrogators and judges of the traditional True Hypnotism community that worked in concert with the High Conclave and the Archdomina.

The watch would protect her from most magic, and served as a powerful hypnotic focus.

“May I help you?” Peggy asked calmly with a raised eyebrow.

The naked hypnotist placed her hands on her hips in a power pose, prominently displaying her large ornate green dragon tattoo on her side and stomach.

The woman smiled thinly.

“Indeed; I am Doctor Camille Tayler, Adjudicator,” she said casually.

Peggy’s confidence wavered slightly.

She had been told of the Adjudicators by Jing-Mei, and she knew they were not to be trifled with.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Doctor,” Peggy replied politely.

“And you as well, Domina. If you don’t mind, I have some questions for you. I apologize for arriving unannounced, but I felt it was necessary,” Camille said.

Peggy nodded.

“I understand. Welcome to my home. May I get you anything? Food, drink?” she asked.

She made no move to get dressed or sit.

Camille shook her head.

“No, thank you. I do not wish to take up too much of your time; I know you are busy with your pending ceremony,” she replied.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

“You are aware of my plans for tonight?” she asked calmly.

“I am; the Archdomina is as well. I don’t know how familiar you are with the politics of the True Hypnotism community, but I have been sent to…investigate your activities,” Camille explained.

Peggy stiffened slightly; before she could reply, Lavea entered the room behind her.

“Domina, is everything—,” she began.

Camille calmly lifted her pocket-watch from her chest, letting it tick back and forth.

“You will sleep now, Lavea,” she interrupted Lavea in a rich, sultry voice.

Peggy flinched slightly as the dark-haired assassin wilted to the floor in a deep hypnotic sleep.

She could sense the tremendous hypnotic power the Adjudicator possessed.

Camille smirked as she let the watch drop back to rest between her breasts.

“There, now we can continue in private,” she said with satisfaction.

“Was that necessary?” Peggy asked, an edge in her voice.

“It was, because I deemed it so. Your slave does not need to hear our conversation,” Camille replied confidently.

Peggy’s eyes flared green with hypnotic power.

“You could have asked me to send her away. You are in my home uninvited, Adjudicator. You will respect me, or—,” she began, an edge in her voice.

“Or what? You will dominate me like you have no fewer than three members of the High Conclave?” Camille cut her off with a raised eyebrow.

Peggy frowned; her flash of anger subsided and the hypnotic light faded from her eyes.

She let her hands drop from her hips.

“What do you want? To punish me for what I have done, for what I am doing to Gillian? The cunt tried to steal my power and turn her own little girl into an overcharged hypnotic battery so she could live vicariously through her!” she fumed.

Camille raised her hand.

“Please, calm down Domina Peggy. I have no intention of punishing you…unless you give me a reason. If you will please listen, and answer a few questions, I am sure you can go about your business,” she said reasonably.

Peggy relaxed a bit and sighed.

“Very well,” she said with a curt nod.

Camille smiled.

“Excellent. First of all, we don’t care about what you are doing to to Gillian; High Mistress or not, you beat her and her fate is her own. However, we are concerned with what you do with her after you are finished with her tonight. Will she remain on the Conclave as your puppet? Is she going to be your slave? Do you plan for her to disappear? If so, that is also fine…but what you may not do is meddle with whom she names her successor,” she said.

Peggy chuckled.

“Actually, all of that crossed my mind; I had a nice chat with High Mistress Charissa, and we decided Gillian will be going to go work at her new winery, Hypno Vino,” she said.

“I see; I have heard about Charissa’s venture, her winery where all the grapes are stomped only by beautiful, hypnotized women,” Camille mused.

Peggy nodded.

“Gillian has lovely feet; she will make a nice empty-headed grape-stomper. As far as her successor, I did briefly consider commanding her to name me, but frankly I don’t want to be a High Mistress. I have already asked her who her successor is, and she has named her sister Sybil Emily,” she replied.

Camille looked thoughtful for a moment; then she nodded.

“Fair enough. And what of your control of High Mistresses Jing-Mei and Charissa? Again, even High Mistresses are not immune to being hypnotized, but you in theory control at least two votes on the Conclave, and outside meddling is not tolerated…,” she said.

Peggy snorted.

“I hardly “control” them; Jing-Mei is my concubine, and underwent a ritual to officially become the submissive female in our relationship; I lead our family. She is having a child with the my future Consort. Outside our romantic partnership, she is an exceptionally powerful High Mistress of the High Conclave and makes her own decisions,” she said.

And I could enslave her in an instant if I choose to do so, Peggy added silently, a slightly smug smile curling her lips.

“I see; and High Mistress Charissa?” Camille asked.

Now Peggy laughed.

“Our dear Charissa has a major weakness for women’s feet, and especially mine. She willingly submits to me as my foot-slave, and I indulge the opportunity to have her worship me. I have…enhanced her submission to my feet with hypnotism, but I haven’t enslaved Charissa or influenced her beyond foot-worship. We are close friends otherwise,” she said.

Yet, Peggy added silently.

She was in fact downplaying the influence she had over Charissa.

“I see…I suppose that settles that. For now, at least. What will become of Gillian’s daughter? I have to say, a six-year-old with the hypnotism skills of a trained Mistress is an…unsettling thought,” Camille said.

“Piper is a sweet little girl whom Gillian has been hypnotically conditioning to be her perfect legacy. She is also my new Consort’s biological daughter; Gillian recognized him as a Prime Male, hypnotized him and used him as a sex slave for days in order to get pregnant in an effort to have a child strong enough to be used in her plans. We will be taking her in and raising her after her aunt finishes deprogramming her as gently as possible,” Peggy replied.

Camille smiled.

“So Jing-Mei’s child is the sibling of Piper? Well, being raised with her brother or sister will undoubtedly be good for her. If Sean is Piper’s father, then I suppose her place is with he and his family. My next question then is…what are your intentions as The Dragon? Hypnothea’s chosen fall outside the purview of The High Conclave; The Dragon is Hypnothea’s most favored hypnotist, and was often the Archdomina. Do you intend to challenge Annika?” Camille asked.

Peggy looked surprised.

Then she laughed.

“Challenge The Archdomina? Are you serious?” she asked, wiping her eyes.

“You would hardly be the first,” Camille replied casually.

“Well I can assure you I have even less desire to become Archdomina than I do a High Mistress. I simply want to gain power and knowledge, and honor Hypnothea; I plan rule my own little piece of the world…and I will destroy anyone who crosses me or my family. However, I have no ambitions beyond that. The politics of the True Hypnotism community don’t interest me,” Peggy replied.

“‘Gaining power’ can take one down many paths, and lead to a lot of…conflict,” Camille mused.

Peggy’s expression soured again.

“Yes, of course that is true. What True Hypnotist doesn’t want more power? More slaves? More influence over everything around them? Why single me out?” she shot back.

“Because you are favored by the goddess; she was locked away from our dimension centuries ago, and her return was not heralded or foreseen. It has many within the community…unsettled,” Camille explained.

Peggy’s expression softened.

“I understand that, at least. I did not seek Hypnothea; she came to me. For whatever reason, Sybil Mariah believes I am the one who restored or enabled the Goddess’s connection to our dimension…she favors me, though I truly have not idea why,” she admitted.

Camille smiled.

“I am sure it has been confusing at times, but I am also certain that your impressive leap in power has been welcomed,” she said.

Now Peggy smiled wolfishly.

“I can’t deny that. I can do things that I never would have even dreamed of; things most hypnotists can’t even do…and I’ll admit that I love it,” she said, again placing her hands on her hips.

Camille nodded, admiring Peggy’s sexy, athletic naked body.

“Keep in mind the True Hypnotism community is changing, Domina Peggy. It is becoming more integrated with the normals. We have The Spiral, HypnoCorp, the AHA and Hypnotic Affairs all pursuing their agendas. A war is brewing in New York between a man who calls himself “The Master” and a faction led my Mistress Victoria Dominique. There are powerful, right-wing politicians starting to make noise about “curtailing” or possibly controlling the activities of True Hypnotists, especially considering the high percentage of us that are female. The High Conclave, The Archdomina and the Adjudicators try to control the chaos; we are trying to reestablish some order and…propriety in the community, but in truth we are weaker than in the past. Years of complacency and neglect of our duties has emboldened many ambitious hypnotists. Other conclaves will challenge us more openly than ever before. The actions of The Dragon of Hypnothea could have a profound impact on many things in the near future. I would ask, on behalf of Archdomina Annika, that you keep this all in mind as you pursue your own goals,” the Adjudicator said with icy calm.

Peggy looked thoughtful; she nodded.

“I will do as you ask. Thank you for the advice,” she said.

Peggy extended her hand.

Camille took it.

“You are quite welcome. My questions have been answered; thank you, Dragon of Hypnothea. I will not impose on you further,” she said.

“Wait…Adjudicator? Doctor?” Peggy asked.

Camille chuckled.

“Camille will be fine when we are not in a formal setting. Adjudicator otherwise,” she said.

“Please Camille, forgive my earlier rudeness. I was unsettled by your arrival. Please stay as my guest; you are welcome at my ceremony and my home. I have a guest house in the neighborhood with an empty room and slaves to attend you,” Peggy replied formally.

Camille nodded appreciatively.

“Thank you, Domina Peggy. I accept your gracious offer. I will retrieve my belongings from my hotel,” she said graciously.

“Wonderful! I will have one of my slaves assist you when you get back and make certain you are comfortable. Oh, and I love your hair,” Peggy replied cheerfully.

Camille smiled.

“I look forward to getting to know you, Domina Peggy,” she said with a nod before she left the room.

Peggy let out a long sigh, then turned moved to wake Lavea.

“I…what happened, Domina?” the tall sexy slave asked groggily as Peggy helped her to her feet.

“I will explain while I get dressed. I had a visit from and Adjudicator; she is going to be my guest at the ceremony. I need to tell Katie, and I still need to catch up with Mary-Elizabeth…,” Peggy said, walking into her closet.

* * *

Bella Beguile approached a large oak tree about a quarter mile from Peggy’s house, her boots making not a whisper of sound. She was moving through the lightly wooded easement beside the road leading up to The Cliffs, Peggy’s secluded Boise foothills neighborhood.

In her hands was the scroll she had stolen from Jing-Mei; as she approached the tree she opened her pocket watch which hung around her neck.

“Less than twenty minutes until Mariah locates this with her spell. You better be here Mercedes,” she muttered, closing the watch.

The thought of the beautiful, sexy Latina stripper-hypnotist brought a faint smile to her lips as she recalled her time as Mercedes’s slave.

It had not been an unpleasant experience, Bella had to admit.

Mercedes was smart, powerful and an excellent, if dominant, lover.

The short time Bella had worked with her had been fun and oddly freeing, despite the fact she was technically a slave.

It wasn’t worth giving up your free will, Bella told herself firmly as she approached the tree.

She took a deep breath and resolved to remain firmly in control with Mercedes.

Her resolve instantly weakened when she saw the lithe, red-clad form of Mercedes Jewel step out from behind the oak tree.

“Hello my dear Bella,” she said in a sultry voice.

Bella smiled beneath her mask.

“Hello Mercedes. Thank you for coming on such short notice,” she replied.

Mercedes nodded.

“You are fortunate I was in town to save your ass,” she said with a wink.

Bella snorted.

“Yes, yes. I owe you one for this,” she said.

Mercedes chuckled.

“You owe me much more than one; I risked my life to get that book and handed it over to you, and you then just gave it to Peggy! Has she shared it with you yet?” she admonished.

Bella frowned.

“Actually, yes. I told you, I have trouble reading it; the book itself is hypnotic, and it takes time and training to make sense of it,” she said.

“Has Peggy offered to help you? No, of course not,” Mercedes retorted.

Bella sighed.

Her anger toward Peggy had already resurfaced earlier, and now she could feel it rising again as Mercedes spoke.

“Enough! I am short on time; I assume you can help me,” Bella said sharply.

Mercedes frowned.

“I intend to, yes. Put the scroll in this. I have used it to steal from several witches and sorceresses in the past; it will shield the scroll from Mariah’s spell,” she replied, retrieving a large black leather messenger-style bag emblazoned with a dozen silver runes.

She tossed it on the ground at Bella’s feet.

Bella immediately bent to put the scroll into the bag, fastening the clasps with a sigh of relief.

Before she could stand up, Mercedes produced a small auto-injector from her belt and stuck it against the back of Bella’s neck, pressing the button with a click.

Bella immediately straightened and jumped back, her hand on her neck.

“What the fuck did you just do?” she demanded, eyes narrowing.

Mercedes laughed.

“I gave you some Hypnolol; a drug I acquired from the AHA when I retrieved your book. It is an experimental compound that produces a state very similar to a hypnotic trance, albeit for only a short time. It is nowhere near as powerful as True Hypnotism, but it will work nicely to put you where I want you. You are about to become extremely suggestible, my dear Bella Beguile,” she explained haughtily.

Bella ground her teeth in frustration.

What? Why?” she asked.

Her eyelids suddenly felt very heavy, and she felt warm, a pleasant tingle spreading through her body as if she were sinking into a trance.

“My dear Bella, don’t you remember? I told you that your conditioning will be irreversible; your little escape was temporary. I was just waiting for my chance. You are going to be mine…forever,” Mercedes replied with a smirk.

“Mercedes…I…you…you can’t…I…uh…,” Bella said slowly.

Her eyelids fluttered and her mind became cloudy as the Hypnolol coursed through her veins.

“That’s it darling; just relax and listen to my voice…,” Mercedes began in her practiced hypnotist’s voice.

Between the hypnotic drug and Mercedes’ induction, Bella had no choice but to sink quickly into a deep hypnotic trance.

* * *

After Camille’s visit, Peggy made her way downstairs clad in a long purple skirt and little else beyond her favorite amethyst pendant, emerald navel-ring and two toe rings; the orange sapphire one given to her by Charissa on her right middle toe, and the small gold heart on left smallest toe. Her hair was in a simple ponytail, and a tiny emerald stud glittered on the side of her nose.

Lavea followed her down, clad in a tight black bodysuit with her hair in a bun; a purple slave-collar adorned her neck, and she had her favorite suppressed Glock nine millimeter on her hip. She was barefoot, her toenails painted their typical black, and she had a pair of black ballet flats tucked in her belt.

Seated in the living room chatting and enjoying cocktails served by Peggy’s slave Jen were Mary-Elizabeth Price, Sean, Casey, Alex, Renee, Jing-Mei and Judy. Jing-Mei’s Thrall Miranda stood nearby clad in a white pantsuit, Casey’s blonde Thrall Janessa beside her in an outfit similar to Lavea’s. Renee’s slave Bree also stood next to the wall, her expression blank.

“Hello everyone, I am sorry I haven’t been around this morning,” Peggy said cheerfully.

“Too busy for your friends, as usual,” Casey said with a smirk.

“Hello Peggy,” Alex said with a smile.

“That is partially my fault, I was giving her yoga lessons this morning,” Judy said.

“Torturing me, you mean,” Peggy retorted playfully.

She nodded and smiled at Jing-Mei and Renee, then moved to stand before Mary-Elizabeth, who rose with a beaming smile on her face.

“Hi Peggy. You look beautiful,” the actress said.

Peggy smiled.

“So do you,” she said.

The two women hugged, then kissed.

“Are you ready?” Peggy asked without preamble.

Mary-Elizabeth nodded eagerly.

“I am,” she replied.

“Are you sure?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Mary-Elizabeth said firmly.

Peggy nodded. She leaned forward.

Peg’s Secretly Enslaved,” she whispered into Mary’s ear.

Upon hearing the trigger, Mary-Elizabeth went stiff as she was instantly hypnotized and completely under Peggy’s control.

Peggy nonchalantly snapped her fingers, and Mary’s clothing vanished leaving her wearing only a dark-green slave-collar.

“Kneel, slave. Do not move or speak unless I give you permission,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina Peggy. Your wish is my command,” Mary-Elizabeth said, sinking to her knees.

Peggy turned to the rest of the group, who were smiling and shaking their heads.

“What? She asked to be my personal slave while she was in town. It would be rude to refuse her request. She’s my guest,” she sniffed.

Casey snorted.

“Oh right, it has nothing to do with her fucking spectacular body or the fact that she’s famous,” she said with mock sarcasm.

Alex giggled and smacked her arm.

“Be nice! Mary-Elizabeth is a hypno-groupie and true submissive. Peggy is actually accommodating her desires,” she chided.

“Whatever. You should just keep her, Peggy. She is fucking hot,” Casey said with a shrug.

“I agree,” Renee chimed in.

“I don’t think having an A-list actress in my stable would be easy to explain; besides, she isn’t interested in being a full-time slave. Also, I think she doesn’t mind being in trance for this visit because she and Gillian were…are…friends. It would probably be uncomfortable for to watch what I am going to do to her,” Peggy replied.

“Well I’m looking forward to it,” Sean said, irritation in his voice.

He had developed an intense dislike of Gillian.

“Me too; fuck Gillian,” Casey added.

She held out her tiny fist, and Sean bumped his against it.

Their action drew chuckles from the others.

“Gillian certainly deserves whatever she gets,” Jing-Mei opined.

“I have to agree from what I heard,” Judy agreed.

“It certainly sounds like she asked for whatever you do to her,” Renee said.

Alex nodded.

“She went way too far,” she said.

“Thank you all for your support, it really does mean a lot to me. Truly. I considered Gillian a mentor, a friend even. I am a little sad about how things turned out, but if I am going to be a powerful hypnodomme I have to do this,” Peggy said solemnly.

Sean rose and moved to his beloved Domina, kissing her passionately.

He was dressed casually in a black t-shirt, jeans and hiking boots, his slave collar around his neck.

“You are a powerful hypnodomme, and it is an honor to serve you. Don’t second guess yourself. Command me,” he said after the kiss.

Peggy smiled.

“Thank you, my Enslaved One. Get down and worship my feet while I chat with my guests,” she commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said, going to his hands and knees and kissing her beautiful feet.

Peggy sat in her favorite comfortable recliner and commanded Mary-Elizabeth to bring her a mimosa.

She smiled contentedly as she began to chat with her friends.

* * *

Bella was moaning with pleasure; she was naked and scissoring with the also naked Mercedes beneath the large oak tree. Her fair skin contrasted sharply with Mercedes’ lovely brown tone as they made passionate love.

After Mercedes had injected Bella with the Hypnolol, she had hypnotized the older silvery-haired woman deeply and given her several carefully-worded suggestions, burying them deep in her subconscious mind and locking them in place.

It was the first of many sessions required to achieve Mercedes’ goal.

The breaking and utter enslavement of Bella Beguile.

Both women were moaning and shrieking as they writhed in ecstasy, grinding their pussies together.

Mercedes orgasmed first, and Bella an instant later.

“Mmmm, ah…yes…that was fantastic!” Bella gasped.

“Yes, it was. Makes you wonder why we stopped doing that, doesn’t it?” Mercedes asked with a chuckle.

“It really does. After we fuck I always wonder why I ever bother with cock,” Bella replied with a laugh.

She paused, wondering why she had caved so easily and had sex with Mercedes again.

Bella had no memory of getting injected with Hypnolol and then hypnotized, thanks to the Latina hypnotist’s post-hypnotic suggestions. She simply believed she’d succumbed to Mercedes’ advances.

I stopped fucking her because she made you her slave and she is dangerous and unpredictable; Peggy and the others don’t really like her and definitely don’t trust her…so what, Robin? It is your choice, not theirs, she thought.

Her emotions were a swirling jumble; she was torn between loyalty to her friends and her desire to be with Mercedes.

Bella felt sudden irritation bordering on anger toward Peggy and the rest of the Fascinating Five.

Screw them; I don’t tell them who to associate with, they should stay out of my business, she thought.

Bella’s natural resentment and discontent had been amplified by Mercedes’ suggestions.

Not that she didn’t enjoy the sex; in fact, it was some of the best she’d ever had.

The real problem Bella had is she knew Mercedes wasn’t trustworthy…

At least, according to Peggy.

Mercedes retrieved “The Art of True Hypnotism, Volume Two” for you, didn’t she? And just handed it over? What has Peggy done for you except get in your way…

Bella Beguile was confused.

Why should I listen to Peggy anyway? I LIKE Mercedes; Peggy is probably just jealous, she thought as she got to her feet.

Mercedes too rose, smirking to herself. She had influenced Bella’s thoughts and attitudes subtly, with gentle but firm suggestions, to start steering her down the path she wanted her to follow.

The path back to utter enslavement to Mercedes’ will.

Mercedes had become obsessed with re-capturing Bella, waiting for her chance to hypnotize her again ever since her friends had rescued her.

She also wanted revenge on the Fascinating Five, particularly Casey.

She’s next after Bella is mine, Mercedes vowed.

The Latina hypnotist had been careful and clever in her wording of the suggestions she’d given Bella; she did not want the older woman to suspect that she’d been hypnotized again and begin to fight her orders as her discontent with Peggy grew.

Mercedes was planning to permanently change Bella’s thoughts and desires, to help her see and accept that she actually wanted to serve and obey Mercedes.

To be her slave.

She started with focusing on Bella’s growing dissatisfaction with her place in the Fascinating Five, hoping to drive a wedge between she and Peggy; she had likewise given Bella suggestions to amplify her admiration and attraction to Mercedes, as well as encourage her submissiveness to her. And, of course she had given her a post-hypnotic trigger to send her instantly into a deep trance whenever she heard Mercedes speak it.

Mercedes watched Bella dress as she put her own costume back on.

In truth, she greatly admired Bella Beguile.

It isn’t just my need to win, to dominate and enslave her; she is a remarkable woman, and I actually like her. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her since we met. I want her, not just as a slave but a lover and a partner. An obedient one, of course. I will own her completely, she thought to herself.

The two hypnotists finished dressing.

“I will keep this safe for you, Bella. Don’t forget to ask Peggy one more time if you don’t mind,” Mercedes said before Bella headed back up to the house.

“I will. Thank you, Mercedes,” she said with a smile.

Mercedes nodded.

“My pleasure, really. Talk to you soon, dear,” she replied.

Bella dashed off through the trees.

“Yes, go and do my bidding,” Mercedes said quietly as she watched her go, a satisfied smile on her face.

She was already planning her next hypnosis session with Bella.

* * *

Peggy was enjoying herself immensely, talking and laughing with her guests.

Sean continued to worship her feet happily, while Mary-Elizabeth attended her every whim.

She and the others swapped stories and discussed current events within the True Hypnotism community. The others wanted to hear about Camille Taylor’s visit; none of them had seen her enter or leave the house.

Peggy was more than happy to share the details of her conversation with the Adjudicator.

“I have invited her to join us for the ceremony,” she said.

“Cool! An Adjudicator; she must be fuckin’ powerful,” Casey said enthusiastically.

“She is. Powerful, wise and very dangerous. However, I trust she has no bad intentions for us…at least not today,” Peggy replied.

“Oh, it is good to hear you trust someone,” came Bella Beguile’s voice.

The silvery-haired hypnotist emerged from the hallway that led to her private suite, wearing a simple, elegant blue and white striped sundress. Her hair was down, and she was barefoot, her pocket-watch around her neck and her favorite sapphire ring glittering on her finger.

She also wore her anti-magic toe-rings, her finger and toenails shimmering midnight blue.

“Hello, Bella! Good morning,” Peggy said cheerfully.

She had not missed the slight sarcasm in her friend’s tone, but she let it pass.

“Hey Bella,” Casey added.

“Please, join us,” Alex said, smiling.

“Hello Mistress Bella,” Jing-Mei greeted her.

Renee and Judy both nodded to Bella in greeting.

“Good morning…afternoon, now I suppose. I don’t want to interrupt, but I do need to ask Peggy something,” Bella said amiably.

She moved to stand in front of Peggy.

“Of course; do we need privacy?” Peggy asked.

Bella considered for a moment.

In private I could just trigger her and make her agree…no, I don’t want to resort to that yet. Peggy will be reasonable. She is my friend, she decided.

“I was hoping you would reconsider inviting Mistress Mercedes to the ceremony tonight,” she said calmly.

Peggy smiled faded.

“No,” she said immediately.

Bella’s blue eyes locked with Peggy’s green ones.

“I don’t understand,” she said calmly.

Before Peggy could reply, Casey spoke up.

“Latina Hypnotica is too unpredictable and selfish, Bella; just because she is playing nice now doesn’t mean we can trust her,” she said.

Bella ignored her.

“Bella, we already discussed this. I know what she did, and I am grateful for what we gained from it…but that doesn’t mean her intentions toward us are good,” Peggy said reasonably.

“I don’t agree; I consider her a friend now, and I’d like her to come,” Bella replied.

She and Peggy continued to stare at one another.

“Bella, it is great you can forgive her and consider her a friend, but she isn’t one of us. We decided—,” Alex began to say.

Bella turned to her.

We decided? No, Peggy decided she wasn’t welcome all on her own. She invited whomever she wished, and now that includes an Adjudicator sent to spy on us! And Renee here? The woman whom Peggy couldn’t stand and had enslaved until recently? She is here, but I ask for one guest and she’s not trustworthy? Bullshit,” she said.

Alex fell silent and turned red, embarrassed and admonished.

Renee simply smirked, watching the tense conversation unfold and her hand straying to The Passionate Heart pendant around her neck.

“Watch it, sugar-tits. I respect your opinion but you don’t need to be rude to Freckles,” Casey said coolly.

Her deep brown eyes gleamed dangerously.

Bella sighed.

“My apologies, Alex. To you as well, Casey. I am just…frustrated,” she said.

“Its okay, Bella,” Alex said calmly, patting her wife’s leg.

Casey nodded and relaxed.

“Forget it, all good,” she said, winking at Alex.

Peggy took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as she continued to match stares with Bella.

“Yes, Bella. I decided. I am the leader of The Fascinating Five at your suggestion back when The Spiral opened. I am also The Dragon of Hypnothea. This is my ceremony; I truly want you to be part of it, and I would be delighted for you to invite whomever you wish…but I will have final approval. This ceremony is very special and important,” she said.

She rose, waving Sean away from her feet. He quickly rose and moved to stand beside Lavea as the room became filled with a palpable tension.

“That’s it then? You are a dictator now?” Bella asked petulantly.

Peggy’s expression hardened as she continued to stare at Bella, who unflinchingly stared back.

No one else in the room spoke; they watched the exchange in silence, exchanging uneasy glances.

Peggy took another deep breath and let it out slowly; her visage softened.

“Bella, I am not a dictator. You asked about Mercedes coming to the ceremony, I had reservations. We discussed it as a group, and agreed that she should not be present for this particular gathering. I respect that you don’t agree. However, next time we should discuss things like this in private, okay? Please, have a drink and relax. I did not mean to offend you, I just did what I believe is right. I don’t want to fight. Please, let’s enjoy ourselves,” she said calmly.

If we fought I would kick your ass, and if we were in private, you would be on your knees in front of me, bitch!, Bella thought angrily.

Peggy’s eyes widened.

She had, quite unexpectedly, heard Bella’s words in her mind as clearly as if she’d spoken them.

Sudden fury rose up inside Peggy; she suddenly wanted nothing more than to dominate Bella, to humiliate her and make her submit to her authority.

A tremendous build-up of energy accompanied Peggy’s visceral anger.

Her face reddened and her expression became one of controlled rage.

“Peggy…?” Alex asked, alarmed.

She and the others had noticed Peggy’s sudden change in demeanor.

Bell noticed it as well, and her face went red with the realization Peggy had read her mind.

“Oh shit…,” she muttered.

She took a cautious step back.

“Is that so, Bella? I gave you a chance to stop this gracefully. You are undermining me as the leader of this conclave, and for what? Mercedes Jewel? Friend or not, I will not be questioned in front of guests or anyone I supposedly lead. I made you my second-in-command, and you act like this? No, it is you who will kneel before me, Right now!” Peggy said angrily, the volume of her voice magically amplified.

For an instant, she almost released Dark Peggy; with tremendous effort, she managed to keep her alternate persona locked in her cage.

Peggy’s eyes flared with golden light, the powerful hypnotic energy shining out and striking Bella in the face.

Bella looked stunned, gasping as Peggy’s energy flowed into her.

She felt a sudden overwhelming wave of fear and submissiveness to Peggy.

Bella sank to her knees, her mouth hanging open in awe.

She had been utterly, hypnotically cowed, like a wolf submitting to her pack’s Alpha.

The Dragon of Hypnothea had awoken.

“Kiss my feet, Bella,” Peggy commanded, her voice reverberating with power.

Casey was the only one to speak.

“What the actual fuck?” she asked.

The rest of the people in the room watched in stunned silence as Bella Beguile was reduced to a foot-slave.