The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Roadside Café

by Meesso Horny

I had been driving for a while going west on I-10, heading to Desert Center, when I stopped at a cafe on Dry Ford Lake Road, it was nothing special and looked empty so I went in.

I went to the counter and much to my surprise was a good-looking blonde, long legs nice chest, tanned body with not much on. Her name was Misty, she asked me what I was having, and I said a Coke and a Hamburger.

She went to get my drink and when she came back she stared at me with most beautiful green eyes, they were almost hypnotic. My pole started growing.

That is when she said, “You wanna play.”

“Play what?” I said.

“A game,” she said.

By now, my mind was spinning, what game could she want me to play? I excused myself and went to the bathroom I had a controllable urge to play with myself. I went at it did not take long and I exploded.

I came out and my food was ready when I came out, Misty had a big smile on her face.

“You like to play” she said eyeing my cock.

My face went red with embarrassment as I tried to ignore the question. I just started to eat my dinner. I really needed to be on my way. I needed to eat and get out quickly. I ate without saying anything, yet there was something about Misty. I could not take my eyes off her.

The food seemed ok but then I started feeling weird like I was not in control of my body. I felt the need to jack off again, my dick getting hard again; it had only been a few minutes since I had been in the bathroom.

This time Misty came to me in the bathroom and said, “It is ok, do you feel like doing something? Whatever it is just do it! It is ok don’t worry.”

I heard my voice say, “I need to jack off”

Misty smiled and said, “That’s ok, follow me.” As she started out the bathroom door looking back at me smiling. “Come on out.”

I told her “I can’t do that in front of you. Out in the café, I’ll get arrested.” I felt that I had to obey what she was telling me. I hesitated.

Misty said, “I order you to do that NOW!”

My clothes now started coming off I felt ashamed, naked. This was not like me at all. Standing naked in front of Misty, in the middle of the cafe, stoking my cock.

Then I heard a door open and I heard a female voice. I wanted to stop but couldn’t. The female spoke first

“Hey Misty you got another one? How good is he, will he play?”

Misty said, “Well Jen, he likes to play games and you can see he likes playing. That cock

ain’t too bad.”

Then Jen stood in front of me tall, brunette, huge tits, beautiful green eyes. Wearing a black latex hater top barely keeping her boobs contained. A pair of matching latex short shorts, high heels and a smile.

Jen said, “He’ll do for what we need. Think he’ll suck cock or take it up the ass.” When I heard that my mind started racing, I am not gay and had never even thought that way. I started stoking my cock faster.

When all of a sudden, my mind went crazy and I started thinking it might not be too bad.

What the hell is going on here the two women started laughing. My humiliation was complete when I felt cum shooting out of my cock dripping on the floor.

Naked and masturbating in a café on the interstate now that was something! It was not right I was embarrassed.

Jen spoke up “What is your name? “

“Charlie my friends call me Chuck.” I heard my voice say.

Then Jen started running her hand over her breast “What do you think of these?”

“They are lovely.” I said.

“Do you know who we are?” she said. I still just noticed Misty and Jen.

“I believe that I am yours.” I said. “What is going on here?” I just want to get in my truck and leave this place, yet I cannot move. I am staring at Jen and her huge tits. Thinking of all the nasty things, I would do if I could.

My cock got rock hard again.

“Yes I know, you would like to fuck these big tits and shoot your jizz all over me. Then fuck my ass, atm me then maybe fuck me.” as Jen said this she had a big smile on her face.

I was stunned; it was as if she read my mind.

“Do you like the food?” Jen asked

“Yes, I had a hamburger and Coke very tasty.” I said.

“Well,” said Jen “I can see our new recipe worked I think that you will do just fine telling everyone you know about our café on I-10. You will do what we ask from now on. You will only eat the food we serve here. Whenever you drive by you will have to stop to get something to eat. Where do you live?”

“Phoenix” I said.

“Good, the further away from us the better. How far is it to Phoenix from here?” Jen said.

“About 200 miles give or take,” I said. I still had no idea what was going on. Yet I was still naked and extremely horny. I was thinking what was going to happen next.

Jen wasted no time telling me. “Well Chuck the food you ate has been laced with a mind control drug that will make you do whatever Misty and I desire you to do. See we have a business here in the desert and opening this café is just the beginning. We chose you since you seem like a normal guy. You seemed easy to convince.”

She continued, “You will tell all about this place, all of your trucking buddies will come and eat. Some will never know what we do here, others the ones who meet the criteria will come again and again. Literally.”

Misty, came to me, and said “See that couple there in the booth?’

“Yes” I replied, I thought that it was just the three of us. I felt my face flush as my humiliation just got worse. They were looking at me big smiles on their face.

“Service them however they wish. You will walk over to them and whatever they tell you to do you will do gladly”

“Yes Misty.”

I remember walking over to this couple, she was older about 40 or 45 brunette shoulder length hair, wearing a tube top and a pair of jean shorts very beautiful, stunning actually.

He was younger maybe 30 had blonde hair and swimmers built not a bad looking guy. That is if you like guys.

I walked over standing next to their booth

“I am here to service you.” I said.

The brunette spoke “I bet you are. I am Vicky this is John and you will be ours till we let you go.”

John then spoke “Why are you naked? Do you like to be naked?”

Then these words came out of my mouth and I knew that my life would be forever changed. “I love being naked. I love to play. I wish to please both of you. Your wish is my desire. I long to fulfill your desires and wishes.”

Then Vicky gave me a bottle and told me to inhale deeply. I did. My head got dizzy and I had a longing to please and felt desire to please.

Vicky said “Bend Over”

With that command, I bent over touching my feet when I felt a slap against my ass, then another. Vicky asked me if I liked to play games, my mind was racing. I felt this strong desire to please.

“Please use me fill my holes and let me play.” I said.

Then John spoke and said, “Where are you going?” As he spoke he put that bottle under my nose and said breathe deep. My mind went blank and I heard John say, “You will like Vicks tits and wet box and you will do things you never did till now I know what you are thinking.”

“Wherever you desire me to go.” I was stunned I was thinking would I have to suck cock or take John up my ass.

“Good follow us we are in the blue car it is just down the road.”

So I followed them, I don’t know why? I just did. Their house was normal looking. I followed them in through the front door. Then I felt a pinch in my ass then rather quickly, I had a hard cock and a hard time standing, falling to my knees I felt that I must jerk off now.

What would happen to my truck?

What was going to happen to me?

When I entered the house, my pulse started racing my head was spinning.

Naked on my knees with a throbbing hard on. I was told to get up and led to a room. A bed with rubber sheets, a latex pair of underwear. John said, “Put these on and wait.”

Therefore, I did as I was told. In the mean time, I heard some sort of music playing, a melodic tune that made me feel at ease and want to please these two people in front of me.

Vicky started sucking my cock while John started fucking Vicky from behind. Vicky started moaning. John looked right at me smiling “You will play well Chuck.”

That was the last thing I remembered!

When I awoke, I was in my truck, sleeper cab. Wearing latex underwear and a latex top. All my body hair was shaved off or removed somehow. I still had my hair on my head. My company uniform was folded neatly beside me.

With a note,

“Chuck you performed well and will only get better however, in this envelope is a DVD that we suggest you watch. Please know that no harm will come to you or your family we do not desire your money we just want your body and the fun it can provide. If you do not perform as we desire this DVD will be sent to all your friends and relatives, co-workers and sold on the internet and other place that sell these types of DVD’s. You will show this DVD to your wife, girlfriend, or significant other. They will not judge you and they will help you become better, harder and controlled. Whenever you show this DVD, you will take a long hit of this bottle of incense. That will help your partner and you. Do not spill the liquid; we are not responsible for the outcome if you do. Remember you have no memory of the activities except for when you view the DVD and you will remember everything very clearly.

With much anticipation, Love,
Misty, Jen, Vicky, and John

I put my uniform on, and then realized that only 2hrs had gone by.

As soon as I started toward Phoenix to finish my work, my boss called and asked if the tire was fixed and if I was back on the road.

I said, “Yes, I’ll be back in time just a little later than expected. I got back finished my work and went home.

As soon as I entered my house, I felt a strong desire to take a shower, dry off stay naked, turn on the TV and put the DVD in the player.

The directions on the DVD said inhale from the incense bottle.

The bottle said incense, I opened it and took a long deep breath, and the fumes made me feel good and my cock got rock hard.

The video showed a couple, naked both extremely good looking and some person wearing black latex top and underwear, he had a visible hard-on.

The couple started going at it the woman’s tits were huge and the person had a monster cock.

I am not into dudes but I was fixated by what I saw, the couple went at it, then I noticed the person in latex moved toward the couple.

As I watched, I started playing with my cock.

They acknowledge his presence and then the man with the woman said “Chuck tell me what is going through you mind right now”

Chuck said, “I am very nervous, I want to have my way with her but you are here. I want to experience you but she is here. I cannot do anything. Unless I am told to act”

The man then said “Vicky do you want to do him.”

Vicky said, “What do you want to do, John?”

In my house, I suddenly realized that was me in the video with two other people. My mind for some reason could not figure out why I was in this video. Why was I naked? Who were these two people?

In my house I, was naked breathing in the incense as ordered when my phone rang? My girlfriend Laura called telling me she was glad I was home and was just down the street.

Laura had her own key and entered the house I never heard her.

Laura came up behind Chuck sitting on the couch with another bottle of incense and a DVD on the TV.

She was taken back since Chuck was naked.

So she slipped out of her clothes, she figured she might as well join Chuck, she was horny anyway, what was he drinking she wanted to get caught up. When she saw how big, Chuck’s cock was she got only wetter.

Chuck was engrossed with what he was seeing on the screen, a threesome that was hot. He heard Laura as she sat beside him.

He gave her the incense bottle and told her “you need to take a hit of this, a long deep breath it is really good.”

Laura thought that this was strange behavior from her boyfriend but she did as told.

As soon as she took the hit, she felt at peace and was intrigued by the DVD three attractive people a hot video.

Laura wanted to be in the video she wanted to do what the woman in the video was doing.

On the video, Vicky told John to get the guy in the black latex ready.

Laura was wet. She watched the video and could not think that she wanted to secretly be a porn star. She felt envious for the people on the screen.

She could never do it because she had always felt it was wrong. Besides the girls in porn had big tits, nice shapely asses. Her mind was changing. She was thinking she should do it.

Laura an average girl 5′8″, 130 lbs 34b. As she started thinking about doing porn, she took another hit of that bottle. She noticed her chest getting tighter.

Chuck got on all four. His ass waving in the air and was waiting for something.

Laura, got up went to the bedroom and got a dildo and a bottle of lube out of the bedside table. She came back into the Living Room.

John got lube and spread it all over the guy’s ass and on his cock.

Laura did the same to Chuck in front of her. She felt a strange compulsion to follow what was on the DVD. In her mind she thought “why am I doing this Chuck does not want anything near his ass.

Why is Chuck letting me do this do him?

In the video, Vicky told the man if he ever par took in ass play, the man in the video answered loudly and forcefully “NO!”

Vicky told this man, “look at my gorgeous tits, I know that you want to titty fuck me but first John wants to show you something. When he his done you will crave something in you ass when you watch this video. Anyone watching this will then become your impaler and they will get off after your ass has been thoroughly fucked. I hope a female sees this first otherwise you will be gay forever.”

Laura noticed that the voice sounded familiar and looked familiar; she just could not place the person. She then heard herself say the same thing to Chuck.

Laura was getting extremely moist between her legs. She always wanted to be kinky with Chuck but he was vanilla especially in the sex department. She was glad he was loosening up.

Laura watched as this John guy in the video spread lube all over his cock and on the poor guy on all fours ass. She found herself doing the same to Chuck. Enjoying every minute of it.

Chuck moaned in delight as Laura spread the lube on his ass and the dildo. It was a 10″ pink number that had a sleeve that could be hot or cold, with a gyrating vibrator.

In the video, John spread the guy’s ass cheeks and slowly worked his way into his ass, the guy in the video moaning with delight. Both John and he were focused on Vicky’s large chest as she played with her boobs and fingered her wet pussy.

Laura did not realize that she was doing things in time with the video. While Laura was looking at Vicky the video chick. Laura loved how large Vicky’s boobs were and the nipples stood out. Laura wished hers were like that.

Slowly Laura shoved the pink dildo in Chuck’s ass, he squirmed with delight and both the guy in the video and Chuck said, “Faster please.”

While teasing Chuck’s ass with the dildo she noticed that her boobs were larger. Her blouse was ripping as they got larger and larger. She was getting hornier too.

Laura suddenly realized that the video dude was Chuck, and little did Laura know she was hooked. She stuck the dildo as far up Chuck’s ass as she could. She remembered all the times that Chuck had lied to, or been a jerk to her. Now she was in control.

She went hard yet while she did this; she got on her back and went between his legs so she could suck his cock.

In the video, John went at Chuck’s ass for what seemed like a very long time. Then just as he was ready to cum John said, “Chuck, I have something for you open up.”

Chuck opened his mouth, John shoved his cock deep and let loose with a hot steamy load, and Chuck took it all.

Vicky then kissed both John and them Chuck. Chuck was hard and ready to blow when Vicky told Chuck, “Do me however you wish.”

Chuck proceeded to fuck the massive tits of Vicky and shoved his cock in her mouth. When he blew his load, he did so all over Vicky’s tits. He proceeded to lick his cum off Vicky.

The video then showed the three engaging in another hot scene but nothing like what just happened. After all, if any of Chuck’s macho friends saw any of the video he would be dead meat. His friends did not take this gay stuff lightly. There was Chuck going down on guy like he had done it all the time. Even though he was doing a chick, it still would not fly.

Laura was beside herself, she felt disgusted about what she saw and what she was doing to Chuck. Still she let Chuck do to her as Vicky was done on the video. For some reason she could not control herself it was as something was controlling her.

The porno world was on the verge of getting its next big star.

Laura was ready her boobs were large almost a 40DD and her ass had a nice shape. As the DVD was ending, she did not notice the incense bottle at the edge of the table was precariously close to the edge.

What neither Laura nor Chuck realized was that one bump of the table and the bottle of labeled incense would spill on the floor. Creating a problem that could not be foreseen.

The incense was a mind altering drug that when inhaled would open ones mind to be controlled by the subliminal message running on the DVD. And subliminal messages encoded in other forms of entertainment. The message was sex is good, porn is better, kink is great, I am hot, I love cum, cum makes me wet, cum can do good.

Laura felt that Chuck was going to cum and she positioned to take his cock deep in her mouth and began to take all of the jizz coming out of Chuck.

As Laura started cumming, she hit the table and not one but both bottle hit the hard floor breaking open and creating an odor that would change these two forever.