The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ROCKSTAR BIMBO

Author’s Note: I’m dedicating this story to Jukebox who, though not alone in inspiring me, has been one of the biggest contributors of inspiration for me to date. This is the first story I’ve submitted that does NOT take place in the Alterra universe.

* * *

Chapter 1: The Offer

“JUKE. BOX. HEROOOOO. (aah aah aah). JUKE BOX HERO, SHE’S GOT STARS IN HER EYEEEEES. STAAARS. IIN. HEEER. EYEEEEEEEES.”

Kayla hit the final high note perfectly, closing her eyes and moving her fingers into position on the fret board as she struck down a final chord.

The applause was immediate and thunderous.

It struck Kayla then that they had made it. Her band, Metal Angels, had managed to get a slot in the area’s Country & Rock festival. They’d done it, and they had just completed their final song, a cover of Foreigner’s Juke Box Hero.

Kayla looked back at her bandmates, Sam and Nicole, grinning. Both girls mirrored her. Sam was putting her drumsticks on one of her snares, and Nicole was setting her guitar in its stand. Just a little over a year ago, the three girls, friends since childhood, had decided to form a band. They shared a love for rock music, some of it heavy, like Iron Maiden, and some of it more mainstream, like Foreigner and Rush.

The county’s Country & Rock festival was an annual event that the girls had attended for as long as they could remember. After forming their band, it was a given that they would try out for a spot. However, a year ago, they had no songs of their own, and their covers were weak and stumbling. Still, brimming with confidence, they’d tried out, and politely been rejected.

Though the rejection stung a little, the girls had moved on from it.

They were each other’s only friends, really. All through school, they leaned on one another for support. In High School, they were one of the outcast or “fringe” groups. Occasionally they would hang out with the Anime-lovers, and all three of them had been in band, though only Nicole had done marching band.

After High School, Nicole and Kayla decided to attend the Community College in the city, about an hour away from the small town in which they’d grown up. Sam started working at a restaurant, with the dream of one day being a chef. The girls remained as close as ever.

Sam was a bit of a tomboy, an attractive blonde with an hourglass shape that she hid beneath baggy clothes. She was slightly chubby, but still managed to turn heads, even in her baggiest attire. Sam had three piercings in her nose, and seven total in her ears. She, like Nicole and Kayla, preferred dark clothing. Black cargo pants with belts or chains, t-shirts that were black, but trimmed in a vibrant red color and band shirts were her most commonly featured clothing choices.

If there was a “princess” in the group, it was Nicole. She was the one most likely to wear a skirt, even if it was in alternative fashion, and usually paired with fishnet leggings. She only had two piercings, one in either ear, and a navel ring. She loved wearing tops that showed off her midriff and her cleavage, she was top heavy, with very little in the way of hips. Her fiery red hair was what caught the eye of most, other than her chest. She was more outgoing than either Sam or Kayla.

Then there was Kayla. She was by far the most introverted of the three, and yet, it had been her idea to form the band, and, as lead singer, she eagerly took the role of the band’s front man... front-woman. She smirked a little at that thought. Sam and Nicole had both come over to her now and they shared in a warm group hug-huddle while the applause continued.

Kayla had taken the lead role in the group not only because of her vocal talents, but because she was also the one who wrote most of their lyrics and music, and, while she only played rhythm guitar in the band, she was the most musically inclined, able to play lead guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and saxophone. Though no one in the group would admit it, she was also the smartest. In fact, she could have attended any of the Ivy schools if she wanted. However, Kayla didn’t want to leave her friends behind, nor their new dream of making it as a band.

As far as she figured, she could always go to a more prestigious graduate school. She was already rocking a 4.0 GPA.

Kayla was probably the most “normal” of the three friends. Her clothing was left mostly to t-shirts and jeans, unless she wanted to look nice, in which case she had a lighter version of Nicole’s style, with alternative fashion skirts and dresses. She had one piercing in her nose, and one in each ear. Her hair was mousy brown, and almost always up in a pony-tail, though it fell to her back when let down.

“You gals ROCKED.” Kayla said, squeezing each of them closer for a moment.

Kayla also stole a discreet kiss from Nicole, her girlfriend. Sam was the straight one of the group, in spite of appearing the most “butch” of the three. Kayla had always hated the stereotypes that surrounded lesbians, or, in her case, bisexuals. As “enlightened” as many in modern society thought they were, they often supported such tropes without thinking about it.

“I can’t believe we did it,” Nicole responded, flashing Kayla a warm smile after the kiss.

“They loved ‘Only You’,” Kayla added after a moment.

Nicole giggled, “I love that title. Think it’s going to be nice and romantic, instead it’s about a homicide.”

Sam grinned. “I’m glad we started out with two covers though. ‘Back in Black’ and ‘Tom Sawyer’ got us off to a great start.”

“And then finishing it with Juke Box Hero,” Nicole chimed in excitedly.

“Yeah, we nailed that one,” Kayla added, “it’s definitely our best cover. Okay, girls, time to bow!”

With that the three girls broke apart, forming a line across the stage, bowing in sync with one another as though they had choreographed it. Kayla threw both of her hands in the air, while Nicole threw horns and pretended to lick her hand.

They had to exit the stage quickly so that the next band could set up. Even then, it still took close to twenty minutes to pack up Sam’s drum kit, and to make sure that all of their guitar pedals, sound monitors, and other equipment were squared away.

As they reached Kayla’s car, a 2012 Toyota RAV 4, a man approached them. He was remarkably well dressed, which meant that he stuck out like a sore thumb in a sea of casually dressed ranch hands, farmers, and other plain Midwestern folk. His striped, light purple shirt was matched with a plump purple tie with a subtle, yet intricate pattern playing across the silk. He wore no suit coat, but he wore black dress pants that would have gone well with most coats. He had auburn hair, swept carefully over his head in the direction of his hairline.

“’sup?” Kayla called out to the man when it was apparent that he was seeking them. She felt the hairs on her arm stand up straight, and a shiver ran down her spine. Kayla figured it was simply anticipation, she had a feeling she knew what he wanted.

Sticking out a hand, the man introduced himself, “Samuel Nickson. I’m a representative for the Bands: Indie, Metal, Blues, and Opera Label. B.I.M.B.O for short.”

Kayla wasn’t sure quite how to respond. She had never heard of the B.I.M.B.O label before, and, naturally, her mind put the acronym together into the word that it spelled out. She snorted, then blushed and tried to cover the smile beginning to form.

Sam chirped in, “was going to say ‘nice ta meet ya, Sam.’ My name is Sam too. But that is just a WEIRD name for a label. Bimbo...

Leave it to Sam to announce the elephant in the room, Kayla managed not to roll her eyes in spite of the inclination.

“I prefer Samuel, if you please. And, yes, we’re aware of the... unfortunate word that our acronym spells. We’re trying to find a catchier label name. We’re a relatively small label, but, we’re hoping to accelerate our brand by finding new talent and promoting them.” He smiled charmingly.

The three friends looked at one another, or, rather, Sam and Nicole looked to Kayla.

“I- er, can we talk about it and get back to you later?” Kayla asked. She wasn’t sure why she’d even offered that much. It was not that the man’s offer was a poor one, but, in her heart, she felt that her band deserved more. There was something about Samuel’s smile...

Samuel’s smile grew wider and a business card appeared in his hand, its appearance was so abrupt that Kayla momentarily wondered if he was a magician.

“Well then, here’s all the relevant details. Don’t wait too long though, I’ll still be scoping talent.” Samuel gave Kayla a wink and then turned, walking back through the lot to where the crowds remained.

A hot flush filled Kayla’s cheeks as she watched the man leave. After a few moments of watching, Kayla managed to shift her gaze back to her friends. Sam was still watching Samuel walk away, a slightly dreamy look on her features. Nicole, however, appeared slightly bewildered, and gazed at Kayla as if waiting for an explanation.

“So- er... what do you think?” Kayla asked.

Sam seemed drawn out of her reverie at the question and looked at Kayla as if just realizing she was there. “Oh, let’s do it!”

Kayla was slightly surprised by Sam’s enthusiasm. She was the most even-keeled of the group, if one was being polite, she was a pessimist if one wasn’t. Nicole also seemed a bit put off by Sam’s out-of-character response, and had turned her gaze to look at the blonde. This caused Sam to flush slightly.

“I’m just saying... give it a chance. What harm could come of it?”

* * *

The conversation was still going on, even when they got home. Sam had called Kayla, wondering if she and Nicole had discussed it like they said they would. Kayla responded with, ‘yes, but we’re still not sure.’ The truth was, Kayla was more than willing to try it out, even if she wasn’t entirely sure why. Nicole was the only one of the three that seemed unconvinced.

“It’s like he put a spell on you two.” Nicole said plainly as she began to undress for bed.

Kayla watched quietly, admiring Nicole’s slender curves. They weren’t always easy to see, depending on what Nicole wore, but, when she stripped down and revealed all... one could see the slight curve of her waist as it contrasted with the gentle slope of her hips and her tightly toned rear. She had modest B cup breasts, likely closer to A than B. Her legs and arms revealed light musculature, which only came from being fit and eating right.

It had been Nicole who had gotten Kayla to change her own diet. Sam liked to joke with them, as a foodie, she enjoyed food in all of its forms. However, Kayla and Nicole had cut back on a lot of things. While Nicole simply looked like a more adult version of her high school self, Kayla’s appearance had changed dramatically.

During high school, Kayla had begun to add pounds. She wasn’t fat, but she wasn’t considered skinny either. The worst part was that her extra weight hid almost all of her curves, and while it was a benefit in that almost all of the boys didn’t hit on her, it made it difficult for her to build self-esteem in who she was.

Nicole and Sam had spared her from a darker fate, Kayla earnestly believed that. Further, Nicole loved Kayla for who she was. Nevertheless, when they moved in together, and Kayla adjusted to Nicole’s diet, much of her excess weight sloughed off, revealing a body that she felt more beautiful in. In a way, Kayla held herself to a double-standard. She supported and championed the idea of empowering women’s self-image, no matter their body shape, what they chose to wear, or otherwise. Yet, when she had looked in the mirror, the person staring back hadn’t felt like her.

The new Kayla, fit from walking all over campus, eating healthier, and satisfied in her relationship, looked back from the mirror exactly as she expected to see. Her chest was nowhere close to Sam’s, nor had it been before. However, her tummy had flattened, and there was a noticeable inward curve at her waist. Kayla had always been a bit bottom heavy, but losing so much weight had given her hips and butt an added emphasis that made her feel positively sexy.

“A spell? That’s crazy, Nicole. Even for you.” Kayla flashed her girlfriend a playful grin as she got beneath the covers, completely nude.

Nicole had finished undressing and joined her, pressing her warm body against Kayla’s. For a moment, Kayla forgot what they were talking about, she was purely in the moment, connected with Nicole on an intimate level.

Like water, she swept across the top of Nicole’s body, causing their coverings to fall away slightly, sliding down Kayla’s back. Nicole looked up at Kayla with slight surprise, but there were no traces of concern. As Kayla caught Nicole’s gaze, she watched those blue orbs light with the flame of passion that had already ignited in her.

Kayla dove in for the kiss, her lips touching upon Nicole’s and immediately electrifying her body as her nervous system responded to the sexual contact. Nicole’s lips yielded immediately, she melted into the kiss, sliding her arms in a loose sling around Kayla’s back. Warmth flared up from between Nicole’s legs, the heat lapping at Kayla’s thighs, her own sex having been pulsing with heat almost as soon as she had felt Nicole’s touch.

Another kiss. A caress. Their bodies intertwined, they became one. Kayla peppered Nicole’s neck with kisses, down to her collarbone, in between the valley of her chest, and across the stomach. Kayla positioned herself over her girlfriend, while her own tongue took an exploratory lick of Nicole’s labia. She traced a line upwards until she was in range to lash out quickly against Kayla’s clit.

“Aieeeee!!” Nicole squirmed, then returned the favor.

Everything else was given to the night.

* * *

“I think we should go.” Nicole said in the morning. She’d sat up, but Kayla was already out of bed and brushing her teeth.

It took a moment for Kayla to spit, rinse, and respond. “Go?”

“See that agent. You know, with B-I-M-B—”

“O, yeah.” Kayla giggled a little, “what changed your mind?”

“You were right before, what can it hurt? Sure, their name is tacky, that guy is tacky, but no one else approached us. We could hold out and wait, but...”

“...you’re curious.” Kayla finished for Nicole, grinning.

Nicole couldn’t help but smile back in return.

* * *

The building was impressive at least. Kayla had expected to head up some stairs in a back alley somewhere and be ushered into a windowless office.

Instead, they parked in a large parking lot, one that could easily fit a hundred cars, in front of a gorgeous white building. The front lobby was nothing but windows, and the windows went straight to the top of the building, three floors up. In addition to the window-paneled lobby, windows also went back, from the second floor up, down the length of the building.

As soon as the three friends were inside, a large, stocky man in a suit approached them. He appeared to talk into his wrist before stopping before Kayla and holding his hand up.

“Kayla Montegrue? Samantha Culders? Nicole Hastings?”

The three women nodded.

“Follow me.” The man said, and they did.

It was a little odd to Kayla, that all three of them remained silent. They weren’t there to instigate, but never did any of the three of them go meekly where ordered. They lived off of sarcasm, scorn, and carelessly tossed disappointment.

Yet none of them said a word as they walked up a staircase, came before a set of elevators, and ascended to the third floor. The man brought them to what appeared to be a conference room. It was state-of-the-art, with a projector hanging from the ceiling, comfortable swivel chairs, and a computer screen built in at every station.

Nicole chose a seat next to Kayla, but Sam found one across from the two them. The computer screens were off. Kayla looked for the man, to see if there were any other directions, but the man was gone. Strange. Kayla looked back at Sam and then Nicole, but both of her friends were looking around the room with similar looks of curiosity and apprehension.

It wasn’t long before the door to the room opened again. All three friends looked up. In walked Samuel, looking as charming and handsome as ever. In spite of themselves, Kayla and Sam felt something inside of them respond to the sight of him. Sam managed to blush, but Kayla looked away, hot lava bubbling up inside of her, filling her cheeks with heat.

“Good day to you, girls.” Samuel said in that wonderfully rich voice of his.

Nicole, the only one of the three friends who didn’t seem to be held as though caught in some sort of trance, was the only one who spoke up.

“Women, we’re women, not girls, thank you.”

If any of the three friends was the least likely to speak up, it was Nicole. Kayla managed to look up at her girlfriend. A flame burned in Nicole’s blue eyes, one which Kayla was not accustomed to. Nevertheless, she felt herself relax slightly, and a warmth blossomed inside her that fought against the burning that had stolen across her. Kayla reached for Nicole’s hand, and she squeezed it quietly, placing both of their hands in Nicole’s lap.

Samuel nodded and smiled, “Apologies. You three ladies all just seem so young and fresh with ideas. But, you’re right, you’re women. Girls wouldn’t be here.”

Nicole seemed momentarily mollified.

“If the three of you would look at your screens...”

Without hesitation, all three of them looked down at the screens at each of their stations on the table. The screens were on, a calming, blue screen filling the display. A single word appeared on the screen, ”Focus.” Then the word faded, replaced soon after by, “Calm.” Then, a third time and word, “Obey.

Kayla’s panicked mind suddenly felt trapped. She wanted to scream out, to take Nicole’s hand and shout at Sam to run. Instead, she, like both of her friends, continued to gaze at the screen.