The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ROCKSTAR BIMBO

Chapter 5: Introducing...

“Well then, we’re drawing to the close of our little presentation.” Samuel said, clicking the remote which caused the projector screen to turn off.

Walking over to the door, Samuel flicked the lights in the room back on. The businessmen seemed to stir from their daze. A few of them frowned, but most simply began tidying their areas, opening briefcases and reaching for handouts.

“However, we’re not quite done yet.” Samuel added, tossing out that smile of his. Some of the businessmen stopped, looking at him, though most of them simply continued to pack. “We have a special performance for you today...”

As Samuel finished, the door handle turned, and opened to reveal Sammi, Nikki, and Kay. The three young women could have easily just have stepped out of Kay’s screen monitor from the video. Sammi had a bright smile, and twirled one of her blonde and pink pigtails. Nikki was the only one of the three that looked gloomy, she had her arms crossed and kept stealing furtitive, almost worshipful glances at Kay.

Kay stood in front of the other two. It had been she who had opened the door. She moved with a purposeful confidence, and her fiery gaze swept the room of men with the intensity of a four-alarm fire. Yet, that blaze was not one of perception or intelligence, it was composed of raw passion, a hunger of lust, and a mind devoted solely to that purpose.

“Well boys... who wants to be first?” Kay asked, a seductive purr to her voice that would have been entirely out of place on Kayla.

However, for Kay, it would have been difficult to imagine her any other way. Her outfit screamed sex as much as her eyes did, and her outfit complemented a body that seemed made for that singular purpose—and looking as hot as possible.

The outfits that the three band members wore were very similar to the ones on the screen. Upon closer inspection, the differences were quite apparent.

Sammi was still in bright, peppy colors. However, it was far from the sexy “girl next door” look. A ruffled, off-the-shoulder blouse revealed plenty of her unblemished skin. It also reveleaded a tattoo on her right shoulder of a pink, breaking heart. The letters “MHA” were positioned next to the heart in black ink and a stylized font. The heart tattoo appeared shiny, metallic.

The blouse strained against the pressure of Sammi’s FF-sized chest, but a perceptive eye could see that the blouse was specifically tailored to hold and support them. The strain was an intended effect of the design, further emphasizing just how impressive her breasts were.

Tied off beneath her chest, the blouse ended to reveal Sammi’s new and incredibly narrow waist. She wore a red underbust corset like in the video, with pink cords strapping the corset tightly to her figure. Just as with the other corset, which could only be discerned as different due to its absence of pink floral patterns.

Sammi’s figure was the most pronounced of the three, with gigantic tits, a waspish waist, and wide, birthing hips. The slight tummy she once had from her love for food was replaced by the flat, toned stomach of one who was restricted to a carefully moderated diet. However, the flesh on her stomach, just as everywhere else, was soft, not muscled. She was a doll, a sex-toy, a creature made to be played with.

Riding low on Sammi’s hips was a pink skirt. The skirt was belted by the same red leather as she had been in the video, and studded with the same pink steel studs. The belt was, strictly speaking, unnecessary. The skirt clung to Sammi’s hips like a second skin, at least for the first few inches. Like the skirt she had worn in the video, this one transitioned just a bit down her thighs. However, instead of stiff pleats, the skirt became a flouncy, ruffled chiffon fabric that danced along her legs.

The same pink, fishnet stockings wrapped around the rest of her legs, revealed from mid-thigh, all the way down to her heels, which, though pink like the pair in the video, were open-toed and wrapped around her feet like sandals. Though they still raised her up a four inch stiletto heel.

“Ooo... pick me, pick me!” Sammi squealed. She seemed ready to hop, her knees bent a little as she moved up and down in place, causing her massive chest to jiggle obscenely, threatening to spill out of her top.

Just in front of Sammi, but still behind Kay, was Nikki. The woman had turned into some distorted image of a goth dream. Her dress was a deep purple color, instead of the black she wore in the video. The ribbon tied around her waist was black, with a large bow at the back, just as she had appeared before.

The corset was black this time, and wrapped so tightly around her waist that it was rivaled only by Sammi’s own, it was a wonder Nikki could breathe. The dress had a sweetheart neckline, ruffled with lace, and creating a luxurious poof at the shoulders before tightening around her arm to cling like a second skin until her elbow, where the dress opened into a lacy, ruffled cuff.

Nikki’s figure wasn’t quite as pronounced as Sammi’s, in fact, though the dress and the corset presented a clear hourglass shape, she seemed much thinner than either Sammi or Kay. Her arms were willowy, her legs were long, and though she clearly had some hips, her chest was a B-cup at best. It was difficult to tell with the corset pushing them up to make them appear larger than they were.

The dress had the same style of voluminous skirts, supported by a full set of royal purple, chiffon petticoats. The outer skirt gathered into tight ruches down the front. Small, black bows adorned the ruches in two neat columns down the center. And, though in the video she had been wearing fishnet, Nikki wore dark black nylons this time, showing off the perfect curves of her slender, toned legs.

Perhaps the biggest change to Nikki’s outfit were her heels. Sammi had clearly been perched on the highest ones in the video, though she was easily the shortest of the three, Nikki wore jet black sharp-toed stiletto boots, which traveled high up her shin and nearly to her knees. The boots had several leather straps, like belts, and each one was closed by a lock. While it was uncertain if the locks were decorative or not, the boots were tight enough that they would have been difficult to get on or off either way, and they likely hurt in the worst possible way.

The boots brought Nikki just up to Kay’s height, though not over her. The tall band leader remained the most prominent figure of the group.

Kay was dressed to kill. Almost quite literally.

The lust that burned in her eyes was not purely sexual. The girlfriend, and friend, that Kay had been was gone. She had never been a gentle girl, but she had been kind and thoughtful. Her intelligence was bent toward learning and building relationships. But that had been Kayla.

Kay was focused on a few simple things: Sex. Beauty. Anger. Domination. They were not the intellectual pursuits that she had once bent her mind on. She wasn’t going to hold philosophical conversations, or use big words. She used what she needed to get to the point and that was the end of it.

Samuel watched the three transformed bandmates with an almost detached sense of admiration. Sure, there were sexual stirrings as well, but, mostly, he was just proud. This had been his first venture in his job. The technology used had been of his design. the details on the end results, from hair, to makeup, to clothing, all his. The three women were the spitting image of his dreams. Hot, alternative, and eager to please. Well, Kay was a bit rough around the edges, but she knew who her Master was.

The faint but unmistakable pulse of blood rushing to Samuel’s cock could be felt as he took a look at the Punk goddess. She was the only one who hadn’t been dumbed down at all. Yet, the past few days were a clear enough indication of where her talents lay, and being smart wasn’t a part of it. Vapid was, perhaps, a better description. All it took was the right push... and a few modified delta waves.

Kay’s hair was styled slightly differently. She still had the long, purposefully messy green and blue hair from the video. However, some of the hair at the top of her head had been specifically drawn together to form a row of spikes from her forehead and around to the back of her skull, where it disappeared into the rest of the morass that was her hair.

The same jacket from the video hugged Kay’s torso, bearing belt-like straps, and thick, heavy chains. The leather was worn, as if she’d been born in the jacket, and carried it with her for years. The jacket did bear one new difference, however. The new Metal Heart Angels logo, along with MHA, was emblazoned upon the left breast of her jacket, boldly proclaiming her band.

The shirt underneath her jacket could have not existed at all for what it mattered. It was a neon blue tube top, one that magnificently strained to contain Kay’s much larger DD tits. Though they weren’t nearly as gigantic as Sammi’s melons, their plunging line of cleavage certainly drew the eye.

There was the dragon tattoo circling her belly button, its maw open to devour, and the same three piercings, glinting in malevolent anger.

Kay’s skirt was new. The chiffon ruffles and tight leather were gone, replaced by an off-color tartan pleated skirt of neon blue and green. It was an alternative shock response to the “school girl” look, a back lash against society’s perscription of beauty and decency. Paired with her rocker’s jacket and tube top, Kay was a mascot for misfits and counter culture.

It also helped that the skirt flared out comfortably with Kay’s hips. Even with the new, DD breasts, Kay’s shape was, perhaps, best described as a pear. The skirt clung lovingly to a large, round booty that would have made more sense on a bikini model than a rock starlet. The stiff pleats of the skirt fell to mid-thigh, but much of their length was spent traversing hips as wide as the Grand Canyon.

Neon green fishnets climbed up her exposed length of her legs. Through the gaps in the leggings, one could see a new tattoo on Kay’s left leg, her name in stylized letters. Her movements were fluid and seductive, helped along by shiny black, open-toed heels.

“It sounds pretty dead in here,” Kay drawled. “Lets liven it up, girls!”

The next hour was filled with the distinct sights, sounds, and smells of sex. Raw, unadaultered sex. Sammi began, on her hands and knees, was taken from behind and in front by two of the younger professionals. The blonde bimbo dived down the cock in her mouth as though it had been the latest creation in her former life as a chef.

Nikki was slammed against the table almost immediately. The goth cried out in pain, but the bespectacled, moderately obese man who did the slamming, flipped up the voluminous skirts of her dress, and found Nikki’s pussy to be dripping. Rough would have been an understatement to describe how he took the girl.

Kay wasn’t taken. She took.

The Punk bimbo singled out the man she deemed to be the most powerful at the table. He had been vocal in his disdain at several points. An older gentleman, he had the wear of years on him, he came from a different time, and a different place.

“In me. Now.” Kay growled into the man’s ear as she pushed him back and straddled him.

There were all the indications of objection written on the man’s face. His brows were raised, his lips curled and pulled back in a grimace. Yet, there was one piece of evidence that only Kay was privy to. An erection pressed back in response to her soft rear.

Kay pulled down the man’s pants, stroked his erection, and bit him on the lip. There was a possessive fire in Kay’s eyes that seemed to subdue the man who was normally used to being in charge.

At one point, Kay and Nikki were together. All evidence of their former relationship had vanished. Nikki had been stripped out of her dress, revealing the tattoos across her back, torso, arms, and rear. Kay brought down a whip against the goth’s thin body, lashing again and again.

Nikki cried out in pain, etched with the deep moans of raw ecstacy. Underneath what the dress had been hiding were a whole network of tattoos. They covered Nikki’s back and her stomach, depicting scenes of dragons and dark castles with towering spires.

As the goth’s back arced her tits were momentarily exposed, revealing two masks. On the left was the iconic theater half-mask, a frown. On the right was the half-mask of a smile. Ribbons twirled from the masks, purple from the smile, and black from the sad face.

There were three men on Sammie now, the only ones not paying attention to the raunchy lesbian scene unfolding in the room.

“Slut!” Kay shouted at Nikki.

“Unh!” Was all that the goth could reply with. Tears streamed from her eyes down her cheeks. “P-please...”

“No!” Kay roared.

SNAP The whip whistled again, then cracked as it fell on Nikki’s back.

“P-pl-PLEASE!”

“Fine. Cum.” Kay’s voice was dispassionate. It was the perfect contrast to Nikki’s voice, which gave way to a high-pitched shriek.

“And that, gents, is the finale.” Samuel clapped his hands slowly.

“Oh? Are we all done?” Sammi asked, peeking around the man behind her.

* * *
She’s a rock star bimbo... (aah aah)
Rock star bimbo (aah aah aah), rock star bimbo, she got glaze o’er her eyes
Glaze o’er her eyes!

The crowd roared as the final chord rang out. Kay’s fiery gaze pierced the audience. Sammi giggled, clapping her drumsticks together.

“We did it!” She exclaimed.

Nikki looked from Sammi to Kay, then dropped her gaze, “I guess.”

Kay simply smirked.

* * *

“Holy shit!” A guy with black hair said as he turned to his friend, a ginger.

“That was awesome.” Ginger said.

“I know, right?” The black haired man continued.

“So... are they- are they really like that?” Ginger asked his friend.

“Bimbos?”

“Yeah...”

The black-haired man chuckled, “I guess. Who knows? Sells albums though, doesn’t it?”

“And concert tickets.” The ginger grinned.