The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Room Number

By Hypnofur

The people at the table next to ours were still in standing ovation mode. They yelled out to me what a great dancer I was. I didn’t know what they meant, but I could guess. They said the same to Dave with a snide laugh. He just looked down.

“Thank you again, everyone, good night!” I heard him say. His voice was like electricity through me. I looked back at him. He was so attractive. I had never really been attracted to anyone other than Dave, despite my 31 years, and I certainly never expected to be attracted to anyone on my honeymoon that I had waited so long for. Yet, as I saw the last glimpse of him before he went off stage, I lusted him for him like I’ve never lusted for another man.

The laughter and congratulations were deafening. Dave suggested we just leave, I agreed and we rushed out of the club. The night club was in our hotel. I asked Dave if he wanted to go back to the room. He said he needed a drink first. There were three bars in the hotel. We went to the smallest one, which was out of the way on the sixth floor. We didn’t want any more attention from other audience members.

“Do you remember anything that happened?” I asked. I certainly didn’t.

He told me he didn’t. I could see he was being tortured by something, but if he didn’t remember anything, what was it? I pleaded with him to tell me. I could see his was trying not to. I was confused.

“I-I have his –“ he stammered out. His face was red and he was sweating.

“God, Dave, calm down honey. What is it? You have his what?” I asked. I was worried, clearly something was bothering him. In the ten years we had been together, he had always been able to confide in me. Obviously, that shouldn’t change now that we were finally husband and wife.

He was shaking his head, he didn’t want it to come out. “I have his room number!” he finally blurted. “I have his room number”

My worry quickly faded as I felt a wave of excitement overcome me. Did he just say he had Hypnos’s room number? Was Hypnos staying here in this hotel? I suddenly felt my pussy tingle as I realized I was becoming aroused.

Dave pounded his drink and asked for another. I sat there in silence for a second. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I couldn’t believe Hypnos was so close. What if we went? Maybe just for a minute? We could thank him for a great show. Just for a minute, just to see him one more time.

“Dave, we should go thank him for a great show” I suggested. Dave grimaced, it was like he knew I was going to say that. He said nothing, but still looked visibly upset.

I tried to be concerned for him, but I was distracted. What if when we quickly thanked Hypnos for a great evening he grabbed me with his strong hands and hypnotized me again with those piercing eyes and that powerful voice? I’d be so helpless under his power. What would he make me do, oh god, would I suck his dick? The thought had always repulsed me, but the idea of having his dick in my mouth actually made me touch myself.

I realized we were in a public place and quickly pulled my hand from between my legs. Dave still hadn’t said anything. I was becoming annoyed. Dave was becoming an obstacle.

I was more forceful this time. “I want to go Dave, take me there or tell me what his room number is”

Dave got that constipated look on his face again, and I knew there were more words about to come out that he didn’t want to escape his lips. I prayed it was the room number so I could go.

“Wh-what would you like to “ he stammered “What would you like to have happen up there?” he said despite himself.

I instantly became even more aroused. Not even realizing what I was doing, I nuzzled up to my husband, stroked his hair, and then whispered in his ear, words came out of me that I never knew were in me “He’d inevitably hypnotize me, and probably you too. I’d be his hypnotized fuck puppet. I’d do everything and anything he’d tell me to do. I’d fuck him in ways you’ve never imagined, as you watched, unable to stop us. From my cries of orgasmic bliss, it would be so clear to you how much I loved the fucking I was getting.” I said. I had no idea where those words were coming from, but hearing myself talk like that aroused me even more. I felt myself reach down and put my hand on Dave’s tremendously hard cock.

“You like that idea I see. Bring me to him, bring me to Hypnos” I said.

He threw some money down for the drinks and led me to the elevator. In a blur, we were suddenly at the door that Dave reluctantly identified as Hypnos’. It was propped open by the lock, as hotel doors can be. Dave and I entered to find Hypnos lying on the hotel bed, waiting for us.

He smiled. I knew even through my clouded mind that he was pleased to see that his covert post hypnotic suggestions had taken root perfectly with us.

“You are both completely under my control” he announced authoritatively. I knew he was right with every fiber of my being.

He spoke to my husband first, “Dave, take a seat on the other bed and take off your clothes. You will be fully aware of what is happening, but you will be unable to do anything other than perhaps masturbate. This will be most likely inevitable, as you will be unbelievably aroused by what you see. The more it angers you, the more it will excite you.”

Dave moved over to the other bed, quickly removing his clothes. I could see he was aroused by what was coming. He seemed so weak, so completely dominated by Hypnos. I suppose I should have pitied him, but it just seemed to make me hotter for Hypnos.

“You look like the perfect slave for me tonight, and I know that you need me to be your master. Do you want me to be your master?” he asked me.

After he says it, there is no question that I need him as my master. “yes, please Hypnos will you be my Master?”

“I suppose I could do that for you, Ms. Surburban Housewife. So slave, during the show tonight, you announced you were on your honeymoon. You had waited so long for him to finally pop the question, yet now, on your honeymoon, he doesn’t hold any interest for you now though does he?”

I looked at weak Dave. I did wait so long, and yet my Master, Hypnos, took me immediately. I respond, “No master”.

“In fact the only person you can be excited by now is me, your master. I am perfect in your eyes. I am your only source of pleasure, isn’t that right my slave?”

I feel my pussy get wet as I look at my Master. How could I not have noticed immediately how perfect my Master is, how much I need him. “Yes Master, you are perfect,” I respond, “I worship you.”

“Very good. Your obedience pleases me. I know it makes you feel good to obey. In fact you exist only for my pleasure.”

“Yes master”

“You are such a good slave.” Master says as he reaches over and gently strokes my cheek. A low grumbling purr comes to my lips at my master’s touch. As his finger grazes my lips I reach for his fingers to suck them. I want him so badly.

“Thank you master.”

“Take off your panties” he commanded as I hurried to comply. I can see that his arousal is getting the better of him. He is almost like a wild animal at this point. He suddenly put his hands on my hips and lifted my feet up off the ground, my legs wrapped around his waist. I was already so wet.

“Oh...god...” I whined as he started to push himself slowly up inside of me. He slowly pulled his cock out until just the head was inside me and then thrust it back inside of me. Pulled it out again and thrust it back deeper.

I arched my back and spurred him on with my heels, that elusive orgasm I’d felt like I’d been on the brink of having since we entered the room was suddenly starting to pulse through my aroused loins. As I had expected, Master wasn’t being gentle now...now he was starting to fuck me hard and deep, my breasts bouncing as he thrust himself up into me. “Oh...God!” I bellowed through the hotel room. “I’m going to cum...I’m going to cum!”

“That’s right my little surburban wife...” my Master rasped. “Cum all over my cock.”

And I did. An orgasm tore through me like nothing I’ve ever had before. I was bucking spastically against his plunging prick, my eyes rolling back in my head and my mouth open wide as I cried out loudly. “Yes...oh, God...YES!” I screamed, digging my fingernails into his shoulders as he labored above me. “Don’t stop...don’t stop...”

“Yes,” I gasped. I lifted my legs higher, his torso making them bounce up and down as he fucked me with hard, deep thrusts. I’m not sure if I had a second orgasm or the first one never ended. I must have looked like a complete slut, but for the first time in my life, I didn’t care about appearances at that point. I just wanted him to fuck me a little more. “It feels so good...” I said.

“Tell me who I am,” he said.

“ You are my Lord and Master” I yelled.

“Again...” he said, moving in and out of me just a bit.

“Oh...yesss...” I moaned. " You are my Lord and Master’...”

“You want it harder, my slave?”

I arched my back, my hands gripping his forearms as he started to fuck me faster.

“Harder...oh, God...that’s so good! Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder!” I had never yelled the word “fuck” out loud in my life.

I came spastically, my hips bucking up at his thick cock as he continued to plunge in and out of me.

“Cumming...I’m cumming...oh God, I’m cumming so good...” I wailed.

I could tell he was getting ready to cum too. Sure enough, he jerked his hips twice and then came in me.

I heard Dave come at the same time.

Next thing we knew, we woke up in our own hotel room. That’s where we made love to each other in the shower. I loved Dave, and he loved me. That was nine years ago. To this day, whenever I orgasm, I scream out Hypnos’ name and thank him. That triggers Dave to cum.