The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Roomate

Copyright © 2003 N—Why inc.

Disclaimer: This story contains brief adult content so no one under 18 is to read please. Also, this story includes a charcter from the Domincan Republic who tends to shift from Spanish to English so a Spanish to English dictionary might prove to be a handy tool when reading.

Justin Kent entered what would be his new apartment with his landlady Mrs. Finch.

He had seen the place earlier and liked it. It was close to the beach. The rent was low and was close to campus. Although his future roommate wasn’t at home when they toured the place.

“So I hope you find you stay in Pootaraga Port, California satisfying Justin.” Mrs. Finch said.

“I think I will.” He said.

Just then the front door opened and an attractive girl wearing a sports bra, shorts, a cross necklace, and a walkman jogged in. She paused and looked at Mrs. Finch and said. “Hola SeZiora Finch.”

“Ah hello Cassie.” Mrs. Finch said. “Justin this is Cassie Vasquez, your roommate.”

“Uh Mrs. Finch can I talk to you in private.” Justin said dragging her into a corner. “Doesn’t it alarm you that my roommate is a woman and I’m a guy.”

“Well Justin our mayor has made big strives in Men-Women equality and apparently among other things this includes equal pay and co-ed roommates. Don’t worry just think of it as “Three’s Company” without the dumb blond or Don Knotts. I’ll let you two kids get to know each other a little better.” And she left.

The two of them just stood there looking at each other for about five minutes, finally Justin said, “Well might as well break the ice with the vital statistics. I’m Justin Kent. I’m from Sacramento. I came down here because the university offers some business classes my old university didn’t but I need them.” Justin breathed a sigh of relief. ‘How the heck am I going to live with her if I can’t breath when introducing myself?’ he thought.

Cassie then cleared her throat and said, “Hola Justin. Me llamo es...er lo siento. My name is Cassie Vasquez. I’m 26. I’m from Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic. Don’t worry as you can see I can speak ingles quite fluently. I’m a physician’s assistant at the university hospital. We probably won’t see each other much since you’ll have classes in the morning and I usually work from noon to midnight. Pero yo no trabajo en los fines de semana.”

“I see. So what are you here on a visa?” Justin asked.

“No I was the highest rank in my clase en the Dominican Republic and the hospital said they would do anything for me if I accepted their position. Even U.S. citizenship. Which yo tengo.”

After she had stopped talking Justin started to admire how beautiful she was. She had a tanish complexion. Long black hair tied back in a pony tale. Small A cup breasts. She took care of her body well, ‘She probably jogs alot’ Justin thought. In his opinion she looked more like a model then a physician’s assistant.

The next morning Justin woke up and walked into the living room. Cassie was sleeping on the sofa. Justin watched her sleep and several thoughts came to mind ‘Why the hell is she sleeping on the sofa. She has a nice big bed in her room. Damn she’s even hot in her sleep. Man with that sports bra, flannel pajama pants thing she’s got going on she looks more like a high school cheerleader then a 26 year old.’ It was Monday and he needed to head off to class.

Cassie was right he didn’t see much of her during the week. Except her sleeping form on the couch. But the weekend came and he got to know her a little better. As well as some of her strange habits. He got used to her starting sentences in Spanish then suddenly going to English. But other stuff surprised him. He found out why she slept on the couch. Her bed back home was this size and she was used to it. She didn’t like her bigger bed. She also, sang in the shower. Badly. In Justin’s opinion it was ‘Like a Spanish howler monkey getting tortured on a cheese grater.’ He also learned never to use acronyms because hers might be different (PBJ in her world = Peanut Butter and JalapenoZo). She would watch CNN and start swearing in Spanish at someone who they showed a picture of that had committed a crime or done something immoral. Then she would ask God for forgiveness and cross herself. But other wise she was a great person to live with.

One night a couple weeks later Justin couldn’t sleep. It was 2 a.m. and he had a big econ test tomorrow. ‘Maybe some warm milk will help’ He thought.

He walked to the fridge and poured some milk. He waited while it warmed up.

“Problema sleeping?” A voice called out from the darkness of the living room.

“Cassie? I thought you were asleep.”

“No I’m reading.”

“How it’s pitch black in there.”

“Mi libro tiene glow in the dark ink.”

“Where’d you get a book like that?”

“No es importante. What’s important is you getting enough sleep. What have you tried?”

“I was going to try warm milk.”

“Hee hee, es una old wives tale. I have a technique that’ll put you to sleep 100% sure.”

“What’s that.”

“Through hypnosis.” Cassie said turning on the lights.

“Okay since when did you become a hypnotist?”

“When I was sixteen. My high school offered a certification program. I was only one of tres personas attending.”

“Okay I’ve lived with you long enough to trust you. Plus if you make me do weird things, it’ll be in some sort of violation of the Hippocratic Oath right.”

“No lo se. But you can trust me.” Cassie picked up her gold pocket watch she had lying on the coffee table. She held it by the chain and let it dangle in front of his eyes.

“You have got to be kidding.” He said.

“No, yo soy muy serious.” She said. “Are you ready?”

“As I’ll ever be.”

Cassie started swinging the watch back and forth in front of his eyes, “Mirar mi reloj. Watch it go back and forth. Back and forth. Breath in breath out, and relax. Relax, relax, relax. Feeling so comfortable. Que se siente calmo. Sinking deeper into relaxation. Feeling safe, warm, relaxed. Growing sleepy. Sleepy. Muy sueño. Drifting off into a deep relaxing sleep at the count of three. Uno... Dos... Tres.”

Justin’s eyes closed as he fell under the hypnosis.

“Buenos sueños Justin,” She said and kissed him on the forehead, “Now I want you to go to tu cama y sleep. You will awaken when the alarm goes off you will wake up and be alert and feel refreshed and ready to start the day.”

“Yes Cassie.” Justin responded in a monotone as he walked back to his room. Cassie followed his example and went to bed herself.

The next morning Justin woke up when the alarm went off. He felt great. ‘Ha ha, let me at that econ test’ he thought. He walked into the living room, Cassie sleeping on the couch, her book lay open, its letters glowing an eerie green. Justin walked to the back of the couch and whispered “Thank you.”

The next weekend was Justin’s 22nd birthday so he went back to Sacramento Friday night and Saturday afternoon. When he arrived back he saw the apartment had been decorated and Cassie emerged from the kitchen “Feliz Cumpleaños .” She said.

“Wow Cassie I don’t know what to say. You shouldn’t have. Thank you.”

“De nada.”

He opened her gift, it was a glow in the dark ink copy of Twains “A Connecticut in King Arthur’s Court”. She had also, prepared what she called Birthday Enchiladas.

“Are they safe to eat?” He asked jokingly.

“Sí. Comer. There just tortillas stuffed with smore filling.”

They enjoyed the snack, and Justin promised he’d pay her back on her Birthday. That night Justin sat in his dark room reading his new book. ‘Man. This is the freakest thing in the world’ He said looking at the glowing green letters.

The next week was uneventful. But the Monday after that was extremly eventful. Justin woke up with a pain in his side. He dismissed it as nothing and took some asprin. By 12:30 he had thrown up a couple times and the pain had grown to a blinding pain. He immediatly went to the university hospital.

He sat on a bed waiting to be examined when Cassie entered the exam room “Hola Justin. Que es tu problema?”

“My lower left side. It’s real tender and I’m getting a lot of pain from it. I’ve also, thrown up a couple of times.”

“Let me see.” She said as she gingerly touched his side. Justin moaned. “Okay I pray this isn’t what I think it is.” She said. “I’ll order up some tests.” She then took his temperature and got a grim look. Justin had a fever.

Twenty minutes later she came back with the grim news. “Justin I’m sorry, pero nosotros nesecitamos perform una appendectomy”

“Now my Spanish ain’t that great but your telling me you need to take out my appendix?”

“Sí. Now yo hablo con the anestesiologist and the attending surgeon. We can get you in almost immediatly. Now the anestesiologist would like to know if you are allergic to any anestestetics?”

“Tell him all of them.”

“¿Qué?”

“It’s true there’s something weird with my body chemistry. I can’t take any general or local anestestetics but I can take normal pain killers. They found that out when I was thirteen and they needed to perform sugery to unblock a section of my colon. In the end that used lots of ice to get me so cold I went into a kind of coma.”

“I see.” The anestesicologist and the sugeon had arrived and Cassie went over to talk to them. Justin saw her explain what he had told her. The two doctors listened and their expressions grew grim. Then they started talking some more their expressions only grew more worried. Then Cassie spoke her two cents and the doctors’ faces brightened and they nodded to her.

Cassie walked back over to Justin. “Buenas noticias. I’ve thought of a solution.”

“And what might that be.”

“Well you remember a few nights ago when I hypnotized you for insomnia. Well, hipnosis can also be used to make it so the body can’t feel pain. So what I’m asking you is will you let me hipnotice usted otra vez?”

“If you just asked me if I’ll let you hypnotize me again. I say Sí. Do you have your pocket watch here?”

“No. But any focal point will do. Like this.” She said holding the bell of her stethoscope up to his eyes. “Now Justin just relax and focus on the bell of mi estetoscopio. Relax and watch it as I move it back and forth. Back and forth. You know you can trust me so just relax and grow sleepy. Very sleepy. Becoming so sleepy. So tired. Becoming numb all over. So sleepy. Fall into deep sleep. Caiga en hipnosis profundo.”

Justin fell asleep. “Now Justin you are hypnotized again. You will not wake up until I tell you to. Also, while you remain hypnotized your body will lose its sensation to fell pain. You will be completly numb and free of pain when they operate on you. Do you understand Justin?”

“Yes Cassie.” Justin said in a hypnotized monotone.

Forty minutes later Justin was in the OR, having his appendix removed. Cassie’s suggestion worked and no pain was felt.

Three hours later Cassie had just finished seeing a patient with the flu when a surgical nurse came up to her, “Dr. Sparow told me to tell you, you should probably wake up sleeping beuty.”

“Gracias.” Cassie said, and took the elevator to the surgical floor. Justin was in PreOp. She saw they had already giving him pain killers in preparation for when she de-hypnotized him. “Justin at the count of three I want you to awaken from you trance. 1... Lentamente abrir tu ojos. Becoming aware of the surroundings. 2... The sleepiness is leaving you. 3. Becoming fully awake and alert. Feeling wonderful.” Justin woke up and stared grogoliy at her. “Is it out?” He asked.

“Yes Justin. Everything went fine. Now just relax you’ve got to recover now.” She said goodbye and went back downstairs.

The rest of the week Justin was bed ridden or couch ridden at the apartment. Cassie would occasionaly give him a “mini checkup” to make sure he was recovering all right. He also, got to see more of her since he didn’t go to classes during that week. He added another strange habit that she had to his list. Her weekday breakfast included toast with mustard and apple butter. Orange juice and Moutain Dew mixed together, and a pop-tart.

On Saturday Justin was feeling a lot better then he had. Cassie entered the room wearing a silver bikini and her stethoscope around her neck. “Yo soy ir a la playa.”

“Wait don’t tell me I know this one. Your.... Your going to the beach.” Justin said.

“What tipped you off?” She said, “I just wanted to check you over antes dejé.” She listen to his heart and checked to see if his incision was healing okay or if it was getting infected, then she said, “You look okay, but one last thing before I go. I want to check you visual acuity before I go.”

“Why? You’ve never done it before.”

“Paga to be thero.” She said. She held up the bell of her stethoscope and said, “Now Justin just follow the bell of the stethoscope as yo para andar de aquí para allá.”

Justin started to watch and said, “You know the deja vu center of my brain is sending out danger warnings. Should I tell it to shut up.”

“Yes. Nothing bad is going to happen. Now just focus on the stethoscope. Back and forth. This way and that. Let yourself relax. Relájese para mí Justin. Let your body grow tired. Let your mind grow empty, y let your eyes get heavy. Heavy and tired. Your eyes are so heavy and tired. Why don’t you fall asleep for me?” Justin fell asleep.

“Now Justin. Te gusta Mi bikini”

“Yes.” He said in a monotone.

“How do I look in it?”

“Like a sexy goddess.”

“How would you describe my apperance normally?”

“You are still one of the most beuatiful people on the planet.”

“And how do you like me personalidad sabia?”

“I think you are a great person. You’re always happy and optimistic, and willing to help people out.”

“Gracias para tu honesty Justin. Now this trance will turn into normal sleep. Anything loud or unexpected can wake you up. Y since this is normal sleep this hypnosis session never happened. Now have a nice nap.” Cassie kissed Justin on the forehead and left for the beach.

Three hours later Justin was awakened by Cassie’s howler monkey on a cheese grater redition of “Feliz Navidad”. ‘Hmm, must have dosed off. And why is she singing that. Not only is she singing it bad but it’s March.” He thought.

The next Saturday Justin was fully recoved and out jogging (Cassie told him he should get back in shape after staying in bed for a week). He came back to the apartment and sat down in a chair. Cassie walked up behind him and began massaging his neck “¡Wow! tu músculos son tenso. You need to relax” Cassie pulled out her pocket watch and let it drop down in front of Justin’s face. “Watch the watch Justin. Relájese apenas. Relax y focus on the reloj. Feeling so tired. So sleepy. Wanting only to sleep. Now sleep.” Justin fell asleep.

“Now Justin just relax even more. Let all the tension drain out of your mucles. Let it flow down into tu penis. Let it grow hard and erect. It is que obtiene entró en tropel sus pantalones. Why don’t you free your trapped penis for me?”

Justin stood up and removed his pants “Muy impresionante” Cassie said. She got down on her knees and licked his iron like penis. Then she stuck it in her mouth and began to suck on it. Justin exploded into her mouth. After swallowing it all Cassie said, “You have some very delicious cum Justin.”

“Gracias master.” Justin said in a monotone.

“Now Justin get your pants back on and sit back in the chair like you were and you will wake up. When you do it will be like nothing happened. Because you will forget about being hypnotized.” Justin put his pants back on and sat down. He then woke up. “Hey Cassie. What’s new?” He asked.

There was no denying it. Cassie had fallen in love with her new roomate. She was afraid to relay these feelings to him. ‘What if he has a girlfriend back in Sacramento’ She thought. She wasn’t comfortable inquiring about his personal life. Then she thought, ‘At least no while he’s awake.’

It was Saturday and Justin had gone out to rent a movie. She prepared for his arrival by slipping her pocket watch into her pocket. Justin returned with a big bag of movies. “Muchos películas.” She exclaimed.

“Ya I figured since spring break is next week I wanted to do something unique to kick it off. So I rented every horror movie the store had.”

“I see.” Cassie said as she stealthly removed the watch from her pocket. “Justin could you do me a huge favor?”

“What?”

“Watch the watch.” Cassie said dropping it down in front of Justin letting it swing back and forth. “Watch it go back and forth. Just relax. Let everything fade away pero mí y el reloj. Feeling very sleepy. Just relax and grow sleepy para mi. Falling into deep hypnosis on the count of three. Uno... Allowing your eyes to shut down and grow heavy. 2.. You are doing so very well listening only to me and focusing only on the watch. 3... Now sleep for me.” Justin fell into a deep hypnotized sleep.

“Now Justin I have an important question for you. ¿Tiene usted a una amiga? ”

“I don’t understand the question Cassie” Justin replied in a monotone.

“Oops sorry. Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No”

“Good. Now Justin I am in love with you. You are truly a great guy. Now when you wake up I want you to return the favor by falling in love with me. Now when I snap my fingers you will wake up with no memory of being hipnotizado” Cassie snapped her fingers.

Justin woke up and said, “Hey Cassie, screw the movies I’ve got my whole life to watch them. Why don’t we go out and have dinner together?”

“You mean like a date?”

“Of course.”

“Yo Amaría a”

Epilogue:

Justin and Cassie’s relationship continued to grow for the rest of the year. Finally on Christmas he proposed. She said yes. They eventually moved out of the apartment when they welcomed their first child Maria.

The End.