The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Room-mate Tony

by Stormbringer

“You call that a dick, wimp” said Tony my asshole roommate. During my first year at college,Tony had made my life miserable from day one.. He was loud, rude and completely obnoxious. Tony was a star football player with gorgeous women fawning over him constantly. He was currently hooking up with Jenna the head cheerleader, a beautiful blue eyed blonde with 40D breasts. She was the hottest girl in school and looked like a living barbie doll. We shared one class together, psychology, which I excelled at and he was barely passing. My life consisted of classes, working, listening to Tony fucking Jenna or some other girl every other night and listening to him complain that Jenna didn’t like sucking his giant cock.

We were in the shower before class and I couldn’t help but glance at his muscular torso glistening with water droplets. He was lathering his chest and working his way down, towards his crotch. His cock was truly impressive. Tony had one of those soft morning erections and it jutted out about eight inches. I knew from peeking at him and Jenna that it grew to be about ten inches when fully aroused and as thick as my wrist. A lot of his team-mates called him big Tony, whether because of his build or his cock I never knew. None of the other guys in the shower even came close to him in cock size though they were all bigger then me. Tony made another comment about whether women even knew whether or not I was fucking them with my little dick. Some of the other guys snickered and my face flushed with rage and shame. He was always making those comments about me and I hated him for it. What really bothered me was when he made comments to Jenna about the little dicked wimp watching them fuck. I finished washing my skinny frame and looked down at my little five inch dick all shrunken from the water, making it even smaller. How come mine’s all shriveled up and Tonys is always half hard. Even now as he soaped around his cock, it grew another inch. I wanted a big dick too. I wanted to touch his dick, to put my lips around it. What! where had that thought come from. I’ve never had a gay thought in my life. My mind analyzed it along the lines of me being a little wolf showing my subservience to the alpha male by sniffing his crotch. I shrugged off these abnormal thoughts and returned to our room to prepare for psychology class.

“Hypnotism is an inexact science” said professor Dutard. It was a fascinating subject and I was taking copious notes. Tony as usual was flirting with Jenna and ignoring the professor. He would undoubtedly threaten me if I didn’t help him pass this class and share my notes with him. Tony was wearing a tight tank top to show off his muscles. I looked around the room and noticed more then one girl checking him out. Jenna was wearing her cheerleader uniform and as she was across the room from me I could see just a little hint of her panties peeking out. I had a quick fantasy, where I through her over the professors desk, ripped of her uniform top and started fucking her. In my fantasy I had Tony’s dick. I came back to reality to hear Dutard tell the class that his homework assignment was for each student to find someone to hypnotize and to share their findings with the class the next day.

Tony was in the shower preparing to go to a frat party with Jenna and I was studying my notes. The text book talked about the fundamentals of hypnotism. The subject had to be in a receptive mood, and that you could not make a person do anything against their will. Tony returned from the shower and dropped the towel right in front of me, letting his large dick hang free. While he dried himself off, I reminded him that we had to do our psychology homework and he said “Come on, you don’t buy into that bull shit, do you?” I calmly replied “whether I do or don’t doesn’t matter. It’s our assignment and you need to pass this class to keep playing football.” “Alright, alright lets do it, but hurry it up man, as you can. see my big dick can’t wait to get into Jenna this evening. ”

He went first, reading my notes, he told me “Relax and listen to the sound of my voice, I’m going to count backwards from ten and as I do you will go deeper and deeper until the sound of my voice is all that matters”. I felt very relaxed but also fully aware. He tried to get me to raise my left arm over my head but nothing happened. Tony then said “when you wake up you will be a skinny little nerd with a teeny weeney.” He laughed a lot after that comment. He was one of those jerks that found himself very funny. “Ok it’s my turn” I said. I went through the process with him and I noticed his breathing was becoming very rhythmic. I told him, “now Tony, whenever you hear the sound of my voice slowly count backwards from ten, you will fall into a relaxed suggestive state, then I may be able to help you play football better or study for a test.” I told him to raise his arm and nothing happened though I did notice his shoulder twitch like he wanted to do it. We finished our little test and Tony said “See I told you it was bull shit. By the way, maybe it could help with my studies, but as for football I’m already the best. Have fun jacking off tonight.” Tony then left on his date with Jenna.

I went back to my notes and one thing kept coming back to me. The book said that the subject had to be receptive. Tony woke me up at 2:00am that morning stumbling into the room. He reeked of beer and pot and he had a huge alcohol stain down the front of his shirt. What a loser I thought. How does this jerk get all the women. Then I saw the huge bulge in his pants and remembered how he did it. “You all right man?” I said,“Where’s Jenna?” He mumbled something about her not wanting to suck his dick, a big fight, and her storming off home. “God I’m horny as hell.” He said, as he slowly started to fall asleep. I softened my voice and said “Tony, can you hear me?” He mumbled “Yes,” and I slowly started counting backwards from ten... When I reached one, he seemed very relaxed and completely receptive. I told him to raise his arm and he did. I had him run through some other exercises and when I was sure I had him in my power I said “Tony, stand up and take off your clothes.” He sleepily said “why?” I told him that he wanted to show off his giant cock to me. Tony sat up on the bed with his eyes still closed and he began to remove his clothes. I watched him with my heart pounding as he showed me first his well muscled chest and then he stepped out of his shorts freeing his massive cock. “Tony, You’re really horny and I want you to start slowly jerking off until your cock is completely hard. He did as I asked and his dick quickly grew before my eyes. Damn, if that thing wasn’t bigger then ten inches and thicker then my wrist. “Tony, how big is your cock?” “Just over 11 inches” he proudly replied. “Tony, lie down I’m going to suck your cock for you.” “No way man I’m no fag.” The text book was right when it said you couldn’t get a subject to do something against his will. I then decided to change his perception of reality. “Tony, you’ve just come home after a fight with Jenna. She feels real bad about not giving you a blow job tonight so she’s on her way over to make it up to you. When you hear the door slam, you know its her coming to give you what you want. If you open your eyes you will see her instead of me. Do you understand?” “Yes,” he said, “Jenna instead of you.” I then went over to the door and slammed it. I slowly walked over to Tony and removed my pajamas. I was coming to show obeisance to the alpha male of the pack.

I grabbed his dick, amazed that it would take four of my hands to cover it completely. My heart was pounding as I lowered my head closer to his dick. I licked the crown of his big cock, and then quickly engulfed it in my mouth. Tony moaned and said, “That’s it baby I knew you could do it.” I was really enjoying my first taste of cock. I lovingly licked up the sides and teased his slit with my tongue. I sucked his big semen filled balls into my mouth, and I tried to deep throat him. Eventually I got into a rhythm and after about fifteen minutes, Tony started bucking his hips up and down shouting “That’s it baby I’m going to cum.” I felt something hot and sticky hit the back of my throat. God, it tastes good I thought.

I removed my mouth from his dick and another gob of semen struck me in my face and then another landed on his flat stomach. I licked it up and realized I would want a lot more. “Tony, from now on whenever I do the countdown, you will relax completely and obey me without hesitation. Do you understand?” “I understand.” He said. I stood up and put my little dick in his face. “Tony, Jenna has just stuck her giant nipples in your face and she wants you to suck on them like she sucked on you.” He quickly started sucking on my cock causing me to come within a minute. I told Tony that tomorrow he was going to apologize to Jenna and that he was going to take her out, treat her like a queen and then bring her back over to our house that night after getting her stoned and drunk. I also told him to keep going on about how I hypnotized him and got him to study harder and that I could help her lose those few extra pounds she’s always complaining about.