The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roommate Wanted

MC, FF
Female roommate wanted
$300 a month
Beachfront with nice view.
Utilities included + Internet access
Call xxx-xxxx for details.

Jami read the craigslist ad one more time to make sure she was reading correctly. Ever since arriving in Miami she was having trouble finding a place and her funds were running dangerously low. She finally had a job, but it didn’t pay nearly enough to keep her at the motel she was living at. Every place that seemed available wanted way more than her meager budget could provide. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, Jami pulled out her cellphone and quickly dialed the number on the ad. After a few rings someone finally picked up.

“Hello?” A soft and young sounding female voice answered.

“Hello, my name is Jami,” Jami replied with a sigh of relief, she was concerned it would be some creepy old man that placed the ad, “I was calling about your ad on craigslist. You still looking for a roommate?”

“Why yes I am,” the women said with excitement in her voice, “I was worried that no one would call. I’ve had that ad up for a few days now. Would you be willing to come by today and take a look at the place?”

“Um, sure. What’s the address?” Jami quickly scribbled down the address, “Thanks I’ll be there in an hour.”

Jami hung up the phone after saying a quick goodbye and breathed a sigh of relief. After weeks of searching she finally found a good potential place for her to stay at. Jami took a quick shower and dressed in the best clothes she had. Next she took a good look in the mirror to make sure she had everything looking proper. At twenty nine she stood at about five feet and nine inches and weighed one hundred fifty five pounds. She had light brown hair with dark green eyes. Her breasts strained against her large shirt. She decided on a pink t-shirt with blue jeans.

After an hour had passed Jami found herself outside a large luxury apartment building. It looked a little too upscale for $300 dollars a month. Even if it was just as a roommate. It almost felt like she had a prank pulled on her. Still as desperate as she was Jami went in on the off chance it really was a legitimate offer. After a quick elevator ride up, Jami found herself in a short hallway that had only one door at the end. The entire floor was the apartment. Jami knew there was no way someone who had an entire floor to themselves would ask only $300. Jami turned around and was about to enter the elevator to go back down when she heard the door open.

“Why you must be Jami,” the voice from the phone said from behind her, “I figured you might try leaving when you saw the apartment took up the whole floor. I assure you that this is not a prank. Now why don’t you come in and we can discuss whether or not I want you as a roommate.”

Jami turned around and nearly lost her breath. Behind her was a women in her early twenties, she was six feet and had a nice and slender body. She had blond hair that she let flow freely down past her shoulders with light blue eyes. She wore a light blue dress with no sleeves that went all the way down to her ankles. It looked like it was made of silk.

Um....” Jami tried stuttering out a response.

“Well don’t just stand there silly, come on in,” the woman said opening the door wider and standing to the side to let Jami through.

Jami considered leaving right there and then, but the opportunity to get into an affordable place was too much to pass up. Taking a deep breath, Jami walked into the apartment. The inside was as nice as she expected. A bit sparsely furnished, but what was there was expensive high quality stuff. Paintings lined the walls like it was an art museum. The back wall windows all had a spectacular view of the beach.

“Like what you see?” the women said passing Jami and sitting on one of the two couches, “My name is Cathy by the way. This is actually a condo I own, not an apartment.”

“Um, why do you need a roommate then? And why so cheap?” Jami managed to tear herself from gawking at the place and sit down on the other couch.

“Before I answer that would you like some tea?” Cathy asked as she made herself comfortable.

“Sure, I could use something to drink,” Jamie answered.

“Angie, bring us some tea!” Cathy called out.

A few minutes later another young woman entered the living room. She was dressed in a full maids uniform and carrying a tray with cups of tea on it. She looked a bit older than Cathy and just slightly taller with a bit more weight on her. She had red hair and brown eyes. After setting the tray on the coffee table she immediately left the room again.

“Now then, let’s discuss you becoming my roommate,” Cathy said picking up a cup of tea, “As to your original question as you can see this place is rather large. It gets a little lonely at times. Angie is merely hired help, so she isn’t always here. I’m just looking to fill up some of the space I have around here.”

“Will I be expected to do anything?” Jami asked taking a sip of her tea, “$300 is pretty cheap and have nothing expected of me.”

“No you really wont be expected to do anything,” Cathy took another sip of her tea, “Angie handles all of the cleaning and most of the cooking. When she isn’t cooking I usually order out. Speaking of cleaning, Angie will also be cleaning your room if you like. I might like for you to go out with me to some clubs every now and then and keep me company during the days though.”

“Sounds like you want to buy friendship.”

“Not really. I have plenty of friends who would jump at the opportunity to live with me. Non of them would be appropriate for what I have planned though.”

“For what you have planned?” Jami asked as she felt her head get a little light.

Jami could see Cathy was still talking but she couldn’t hear what she was saying. Suddenly on the table Jami saw a small flashing light she hadn’t seen before. She couldn’t figure out why she hadn’t seen it before. With each flash she slowly faded out of consciousness. Suddenly Jami could feel herself falling forward towards the table. Two hands caught her before she hit though and finally everything faded to black.

It was some time before Jami opened her eyes again. She felt strangely refreshed as if she had a great nap. At first she felt slightly confused, but everything came back to her after a few moments. Her head was on Cathy’s lap, who was looking down at her with a pleasant smile.

Something felt odd to Jami and after a few moments she realized what it was. Looking down she could see her body was completely naked. Jami immediately shot up and got off the couch. A quick look around and Jami couldn’t see her clothes. Desperate she dashed for the door to get away, her mind still trying to figure out things. As she got within arms reach of the door, Jami suddenly stopped. After a few desperate attempts, her body refused to get any closer to the door. Behind her she could hear Cathy approaching.

“What’s going on?” Jami asked in panic.

“It’s very simple,” Cathy said calmly, “You can’t leave without my permission. You will find all escape attempts will fail.”

“How?” Jami felt so confused.

“The tea you drank along with the flashing light you saw before passing out helped put you into a deep hypnotic trance,” Cathy answered taking Jamie into her arms, “While in this trance I was able to implant commands into your brain. You will find you can’t leave, hurt other people or yourself, and will always obey my commands.”

As Cathy cradled Jami in her arms Angie entered through the front door, “The car is ready mistress.”

“Very good,” Cathy gave an approving nod, “Now Jami you may hate me at first for this, but eventually you will love me for it. I’m giving you a much better life as my lover. You will have a much better job, good clothes, and a very nice social life. You will find your clothes in our bedroom. I want you to go put them on so we can go get the first of your new clothes.”

Jami slowly tore herself away from Cathy’s arms as she walked away. Suddenly she stopped as she got halfway across the living room. She gave Cathy a confused look. She had never been to the room she was supposed to go to.

“Down the hall, second door on the right,” Cathy said answering the unanswered question.

Slowly Jami made her way. She wondered just what her life was going to be like now that she was a prisoner of this crazy person.

End....