The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is from BlueLyric’s Sinavision competition. I did a quick edit, but it’s mostly intact.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual scenes and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Rules Are Rules

* * *

Anne slowed as she came to the second to last turn before her house. She balanced a cake precariously on the edge of the passenger seat with her right hand. ‘Sometimes, I wish I could afford a new car,’ she thought, reaching across the wheel with her left to downshift. ‘An automatic.’ She quickly brought her hand back to the steering wheel and let her right knee down, pressing the gas again. ‘Is this cake really worth it?’ She rounded the turn and chided herself. ‘Of course it is!’ She pushed the plate back to the center of the seat as she straightened.

Anne was proud of the cake. She had come back from college this summer for an internship with her father’s ministry. Now that Labor Day was almost here, the youth group she lead wanted to show their appreciation. Greg had smiled awkwardly as he brought it out from the church’s kitchen. ‘I think he’s sweet on me.’ She laughed. ‘And Edith and Beth worked so hard on the decorations.’ Scenes from the group’s summer together circled a bible on top of the chocolate cake. It was so beautiful and special Anne didn’t want them to cut into it.

After a good cry and lots of hugging, her chocoholic nature won out. There should be enough left for mama, and probably Mark when he stopped by tomorrow. ‘Wish I had a container instead of just a plate,’ she thought. ‘Wonder what I’m going to cook to go with it?’ She was a little anxious about the whole thing, since not only was this her first time cooking for Mark, it also was his first time meeting her mama. ‘At least Matt and Aaron aren’t around. They’re such little brats. And father, too. He would be much too rough on Mark.’ She caught herself and prayed for forgiveness of her wicked thoughts. Though, in all honesty, she had planned for Mark to come when the men of the family were on a fishing trip. She wanted to introduce him slowly, nicest to meanest. She caught herself and prayed again. ‘I’m such a bad girl today. Mark should spank me!’ She blushed pure red and nearly let the cake slide off the seat as she rounded the last turn. ‘You will go to hell thinking like that, naughty girl!’ She leaned a little further to secure the cake.

Anne guided the car around the corner from her precarious position. She smiled when she saw her family’s white house at the end of the lane. Her mother took such good care of it, always wanting to have a place for them all to call home. The lawn and garden were mama’s pride and joy; father always joked she took better care of the plants than her own family. Something was a little strange though. A sleek black Cadillac sat in front, very out of place in this little town where farm trucks ruled the roads. Anne vaguely remembered mama’s city friends visiting when Anne was not much older than toddler. She’d sneak out of her room and peek through the bannister as fancy people walked in and headed to the den with mama when papa was on retreat. That had stopped ages ago, though.

Anne parked behind the car and carefully pulled the cake out with her. ‘Be a shame to drop it now after all that trouble.’ She made sure to save this last piece, which had “M & A” written in a heart with two stick figures holding hands. It was perfect for tomorrow. She started up the path to the porch.

The door was open as it usually was. Someone inside was sobbing. It sounded like her mama.

She ran the last steps to the house, taking the stairs in one stride. Anne shouldered the door the rest of the way open and looked around. There were strangers in her house, and they had mama tied up on the floor. She was crying. Everyone turned to Anne.

“Anne, get out of here!” her mama yelled.

The screech overcame Anne’s instincts to go help and she turned to run. Big hands wrapped around her face as she took off, pulling her backwards. She landed square on her back. The doorstep dug in painfully and stole her breath. She gasped desperately for air as some man in a suit dragged her into the living room.

“Ah, the prodigal daughter returns,” a deep male voice said from near her mama. “Such a sweet, innocent girl. You must be proud.” He laughed. Anne heard him walking over to where she convulsed, trying to breathe. A big, evil grin leaned over her. “Anne, I presume?” She stared at his rotten teeth and choked on his vile breath as her lungs gasped for air. “You can call me Sam.” He touched her cheek with his fingertips. “You know, you are so lovely.” He sucked in her scent over his lips. “Oh, that’s good.”

“No, not Anne,” her mama sobbed. “Please, not Anne.”

Sam turned from the daughter. “Martha, you should know better.” He walked over to her mama. “We had an arrangement, then you broke it. You know the consequences.” Anne saw him lean down and stroke her mother’s wet cheek. “Oh, Martha, you are so precious. Your motherly concern makes your tears...” He leaned closer to her as he brought his fingertips to his lips. ”Superlative.” He ran his tongue over his teeth. “Now to sip the sweet, delicate, unspoiled nectar of your daughter.”

“No, please, not Anne, she’s not done anything, she’s godly!” Martha wept, struggling with her bonds.

“An affliction we shall soon cure her of,” he said, walking over to the prone college student. He stood above her shoulders. Anne coughed and gasped, still trying to catch her breath. “And you’ll get to observe, Martha.” He caressed Anne’s cheek, running his fingers from her chin to her temple. “You’ll get to revel in your daughter’s corruption, watch her succumb to her own insidious desires.” He looked back at Martha. “Those desires you wished to hide her from, mother.” He laughed as he looked into Anne’s frightened eyes. “You haven’t told her about us, have you?” Sam looked over at Martha. “Well, no matter,” he smirked. “I’ll savor today’s lesson.”

Anne heard her mama say, “Anne, don’t listen to him. Believe in the Lord your Savior and keep Him in your heart!” Strong hands ripped at her clothes and others spread her on the floor. Finally able to breathe, she screamed and struggled. The man held her head in place as she tried to kick and pull her arms. He leaned over her again, looking into her eyes. She stared back. His eyes were... otherworldly. A voice inside her screamed ‘Demon!’ and she tried to look away, but she was caught in the will crashing through her mind. “Pray, Anne, pray! Remember your teachings!” Brushes ran along her exposed skin, painting figures she couldn’t focus on. The edges of her consciousness blurred as a shimmering light appeared, dancing ahead of her. She floated towards it.

“Anne! No!” Her mother brought her back. “Fight it, Anne! Pray for your soul!” Martha sobbed.

“Now darling Martha.” He turned and smiled at her mama. “You know the price for your many sins. I will be satisfied.”

The light faded when he looked away, and though Anne was still groggy, she lifted her head a little in spite of Sam’s grip and was able to see her other attackers. Several men and women pinned her to the ground, each using one hand to hold her still and the other to trace strange letters on her skin. The brushes left a viscous, black fluid that seeped in and left no trace.

Anne screamed anew and tried to kick and twist out of their grasp.

Sam pulled her head back and someone shoved a piece of cloth deep into her mouth. The cotton tasted vaguely of her own smell. Rough hands pulled her legs apart. The terror in her chest lead to tingles in her crotch and Anne knew that the sinful longing in her head had to be banished to save her soul. She gave herself over to her Lord and started to pray.

“The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want,” she mumbled through the cloth.

“You’re going to want a hell of a lot in a bit,” Sam said, staring down again.

The hands kept writing.

“He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.”

“Of course, lusty woman like you.”

The writing sank in. Sam’s eyes caught hers again.

“He leadeth me beside the still waters.”

“You need to learn a little more about your true lord.”

The writing tainted her soul. The tingles became flames.

“He restoreth my soul.” Anne’s voice shook with effort.

“Baby, keep fighting! Keep fighting! Don’t let them win!” Martha cried out.

The shimmering light appeared again.

“He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His sake.” Anne gazed at the radiance.

“Your lord is leading you to the light, Anne,” Sam said. “Follow the light.”

The luminous glow engulfed her. Anne sighed in rapture, feeling her Purpose clearly revealed for the first time. It was passionate and obsessive and scalding, and it dripped between her thighs.

“No, Anne, fight it! Keep the Lord in your heart!” Martha screamed.

The man laughed as he pulled down his pants. “Too late, Martha. Your daughter broke, just like you.” He moved between Anne’s legs. “Her body rules her mind now, and it craves decadence and sin.” Anne sucked in as he pressed inside her tight cunt, blood trickling around his cock. “I have dominion over her now.” He thrust his pelvis hard against hers. “Mmmm, that’s cherry’s good.”

“No!” Martha cried and buried her head in the floor, squeezing her eyes shut. “No, no, no!”

“Watch your daughter’s perversion, Martha.” He stroked his cock in the virgin pussy, staring at the mother of the soul he was claiming. “Remind you of your own? You know her fate, Martha, the damnation you chose for her.” He grinned again. “It’s so delicious, isn’t it? I know you don’t want to miss this moment. It’s so special for a mother to see her daughter become a woman.” Martha opened her eyes and choked back a sob.

Anne passed from burning pain into lustrous euphoria, lost in the evil rapture consuming her soul. Her pussy clenched down hard with her first orgasm, wringing the invading demon cock. She arched her back high off the ground and screamed into cloth for what seemed an eternity as wave after wave of infernal pleasure washed over her. Finally the tide pulled back and she crashed back to the floor. Her body hungered for more depraved ecstasy, clumsily thrusting her hips in carnal need.

Martha wept as she watched her daughter deflowered. Martha’s cunt had different ideas, remembering her own defilement years ago on her parent’s bed. A moan crept past her lips as her daughter cried out and arched again in dark rapture. Martha whispered, “Please...” She meant to say stop, but her voice was breathy and yearning.

“As you wish, Martha.” The man leered at her as he rammed her daughter. He signalled the people holding Anne to move over to Martha. They ripped at her clothes as she felt the decandent lust take mastery of her mind. Violent tongues and fingers licked and stroked her trembling body. Anne’s degradation a few feet away stoked Martha’s own sinful desires. She knew she’d failed to shelter her daughter. Martha’s bonds, her helplessness and shame fanned her burning passion. Someone wiped her juices on her lips and she savored the flavor of her defeat.

It was delicious. Martha shuddered, the bonds cutting cruelly as she came hard.

* * *

Anne woke up on top of her comforter. She rolled onto her back and hummed in torpid contentment. A wonderful, unfamiliar scent of sex wafted off her linens. She could lay here all day basking in the afterglow of a wondefully sinful and very educational night. She blinked as she opened her eyes, glancing at her clock.

It was noon. She never slept in this late. Her mama wouldn’t let her. Papa wouldn’t approve of such sloth while he was away. She laughed.

The clothes in her closet seemed frumpy today. The summer dresses with low hems and high necks were, well, prude. She checked her drawers to no avail. Everything in her room was hopeless. She resolved to correct that today before Mark came over. She grabbed her tightest jeans and a t-shirt from junior high and checked in the mirror. ‘Mark won’t know what hit him.’ She smiled and headed downstairs.

“Mama?” She rounded the bottom and went into the kitchen. “Mama?”

Mama wasn’t there. Her purse was through. Anne reached in a pulled out the wallet. Shopping would be good today.

So would Mark. She had so much to teach him.