The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains some descriptions of sexual situations, so anyone under the age of 18 should go outside any play. This is my first attempt at a mind control story, although I have read many, and writing is something I take a lot of pride in generally. Even so, I always love to hear feedback, so if it inspires you enough to hate it or like it, I’d love to hear from you... email me at

Rust Walks Away

One ring. Swiftly followed by another. Then a soft click of plastic on plastic. An almost in audible sound of mouth piece touching mouth.

“Hello?”

On the other end of the line Rust let her smile tilt slightly higher on the left side of her face. Her good side. Not that many people knew that any side of her was less than good.

It was as if he always kept himself within two rings or the phone, subconsciously expecting that it might ring at any second. That it might be important. This time he was right. It was important because it was her.

Rust laughed faintly as she pictured him taking the handset into the bath room with him. Just in case.

“Hello?”

Realising she should probably speak up, Rust formed the select words in her mind that she’d chosen as a key phrase, and let them slide between her lip-sticked cherry red lips.

“Leaf in the wind.”

With that, suddenly Aaron found it very hard to focus on anything. Everything but the muscles in his arm, still holding the phone to his ear, relaxed, and Aaron slumped down into the chair. The chair he’d bought on some odd impulse that had seemed alien, but at the same time part and parcel of his being.

Rust was good. She’d been gifted before she’d even started practicing on unsuspecting innocents such as Aaron.

He felt his eyes shutting as, temporarily, he didn’t need them anymore. All that mattered was the earpiece on his ears. If he was lucky he might be able to talk to her. A soft, rehearsed and planted realisation popped into Aaron’s head.

He was lucky. He was being given the chance to make Rust happy. He was being given the chance to know Rust for a change, instead of having her slip completely from his mind.

From the darkness of his mind stumbled sighing, moaning images of fractured dreams mixed in with a half forgotten reality.

His lips fell open, mainly to let out a long drawn out sigh. The sudden claustrophobic feel of building tightness in his jeans was almost irrelevant. He knew, that Rust was about to speak, and with that, would come pleasure.

“Aaron.”

She’d said his name. An invisible hand pulsated inside his jeans at even that slight recognition. Rust needed him for something.

Which meant he was special. Which meant that, he would be rewarded.

“Aaron I need you to seduce a cute little police officer for me.”

As Aaron awaited more information, the sex of the police officer was irrelevant. Doing something, anything, for Rust was validation. To know that Rust could ask it of anyone, but to have picked him, made anything she desired the highest honour.

If Aaron had been thinking clearer, he might have wondered why Rust would need him to seduce anyone, when she could so easily do it herself.

“Her name is Laura Stanley. She’s a detective and she’s as cute as a button. You will like her. I just know it.”

And with that almost casual, off handed comment, Aaron knew himself that he would like her. Had Rust ever been wrong about anything before? Not that he could remember anyway and even though he couldn’t always remember everything, he didn’t know that.

He just knew that he was going to seduce Laura Stanley because he was going to like Laura Stanley.

Each word was like a steady beat of some insane sex toy metronome. The release was going to happen for a long time.

It wouldn’t happen until he’d completed his task for Rust. Every step nearer would be nearer release, and like further insane stimulation. No one would know it to look at Aaron. Not even his wife.

“She’ll be coming over to my place tomorrow. I won’t be in.” To even be at her house would be like the most intense erotic sensation for Aaron. Hearing she wouldn’t be in wasn’t a disappointment. Rust could never disappoint him. He could only disappoint her if she failed him.

“She’ll be confused. I met her earlier today. You should find her most agreeable. Oh and Aaron, once you’ve done this, you will look upon her with all the wonder you do me. She will be your knew everything, and you will be hers. That way, you won’t be disappointed that this is the last you will ever here from me.”

The end of the line went dead, leaving Aaron sat on seat, holding the phone not quite sure why. It was as if he’d wanted to call someone but now, having picked up the phone, couldn’t remember who. That’d been happening more than it used to. Telling himself it was old age Aaron went to bed early. After all, there were some important things to be doing tomorrow.

What they were he couldn’t remember. He’d probably remember in the morning.

* * *

“Rust, why are you doing this?”

It was a good question. One she knew the answer too as well, but even so it was pretty forward of even the head of her staff to ask such a question.

“Sofia, it’s ok.”

Not an answer to the question Sofia had put to her, but all the same, it was reassurance Sofia needed. Sofia wasn’t as confused as Aaron was. Sofia knew she loved Rust and she knew it in everything she ever thought, everything she ever did and everything she saw was a reminder of Rust.

She would follow anything Rust desired, but she would do it willingly. Of course, she wasn’t blind to the goings on in Rust’s household. Most of the staff would do anything Rust so desired just because she asked it. Not like her at all. Sofia knew she acted from the heart. From her heart. Rust would never need to talk to her in her special sing song voice because Sofia loved her. She always had.

“Are you going to fire me like all the other staff.”

Rust wasn’t surprised. Sofia had been incredibly easy to awe. In fact such was the strength of Sofia’s awe that Rust hadn’t felt the need to add anything but that. It meant Sofia was good company. She had her own ideals, her own impulses and she was even unpredictable at times.

So that Sofia would see this coming, and that she would fear it, should have been something that Rust had seen from afar.

The problem was, that Rust didn’t love Sofia. How could she? She liked her. Even lusted for her, but how could you ever truly love that lap dog who knows nothing but worship.

Rust had only herself to blame and that was why she was shutting up shop. Going cold turkey. It was a bold move. Cold turkey wouldn’t just mean not using her gift, but it would most probably mean a great lack of sex as well.

Still, it might be nice for a change. But first... there was Sofia to worry about. Aaron, who Rust had always had a soft spot for, was going to find himself with Detective Stanley, a most noble lady who had gone as quietly as most as Rust’s soft impenetrable voice had blanked out even the slightest thing in her world and become her world.

Aaron would no doubt free himself from his wife. A most bitter woman who really only seemed to care for Aaron’s wealth. Who would, if Rust hadn’t visited her earlier, have taken Aaron for every penny.

Now, if Aaron did indeed leave her, then she would just walk away.

All her staff had been given gifts, but now, there was the matter of her favourite plaything. Three years was an awfully long time for someone to go on passion alone. Probably to the point where every part of Sofia believed it, and probably always would.

This was the problem. Rust hadn’t ever been able to shape someone in a way that didn’t infatuate them with her. She hadn’t been much bothered by it before. But now...

“Sofia. Did you ever look outside when there was a gale blowing and see a leaf in the wind?”

Sofia melted into a quiet cosy blanket of bliss, as the lilting sing song voice of the most important... no, the only important thing in her world.

“Sofia, why exactly do you love me?”

A question. She was going to get to talk to the perfect body she orbited around. A tiny knot of pleasure starting to tie itself in her crotch she answered.

“You are all I could ever want to be. You are perfection in everyway.”

Sofia could feel the silk, standard issue, fabric of her panties starting to cling to her moist and cleanly shaven skin. Her opinion counted. She was important.

And Rust had just decided what to give Sofia.

* * *

About four hours later, Sofia sat at home in front of a full length mirror, awed by what she saw in the mirror. Her reflection, was Rust.

Every nook and cranny of her body was reflected back at her with all the ins and outs of the body she had spent three years worshiping.

Her fingers worked in a tender slow frenzy, building up to a crescendo, then slowly winding down, only to be sparked back into the most heightened sense of arousal by her new beautiful reflection.

* * *

Elsewhere, a young man, by the name of Nathan Burroughs was patiently awaiting his date. He’d only seen her a few times so far, but he was really sensing good things about the whole deal. Katy. Not a vision of perfection, but, she had an energy and vibrance that made her seem almost perfect.

Her build, was a little stockier than the ideal of a female. Her breasts not as pert as those of models.

Nathan wasn’t interested in models, but people.

She rolled in shyly, only a minute late.

“Was that stylishly late enough or should I have waited around the corner longer?” This strange duality of shyness with an almost confident openness was the special Nathan saw in her.

They were lead to there seats, Nathan was amazed he’d been able to get them at such short notice, but such is fortune sometimes. The couple at the table opposite made him almost regret jumping at the chance.

In fact, there was something odd about them. The woman, was a police officer still in uniform, and her and her boyfriend were all over each other like cats in heat. Nathan spotted the mans hand sliding up underneath the uniform and wondered about complaining.

Katy followed his line of sight and giggled.

“You want to go somewhere else?” He asked, not really sure where else they could go, but nonetheless feeling rather uncomfortable next to a couple looking like they were a cats whisker from sex in public.

“Actually I think it’s pretty exciting.”

Nathan looked around again to see the mans hand sliding up under the woman’s skirt.

* * *

Rust was finding going cold turkey a bit too hard. The night before in the restaurant, when Aaron and Laura had been seated right near them, she had been so tempted to just twitch Nathan’s mind a bit. Just a tiny bit.

It would have been as easy as flexing her finger.

Instead, she’d focused on Aaron and Laura, getting them to calm themselves down, and she’d done her best to focus on her date with Nathan.

Nathan was exciting. He liked her. He liked the real her. He liked Katy. The shackles of who she had been didn’t feel like shackles with him. His celebration of her wasn’t forced or implemented, but it was true.

Of course, the difference was only where it had come from. Him not her.

But she’d been so bored with being able to get whatever she wanted whenever she desired it. An eager tongue, an open flower of a young teenage virgin, a large erect cock, all only a phone call away. There was no game or sport. She’d gotten too good. The thrill of implementing her desires had been lost with her incessant practice.

Ironic that the only way to get that thrill back seemed giving it up.

That night, in the bedroom, she had been Rust once more, but only in confidence. Katy had never had sex like that. Katy had never fucked. The creature of sexual intent was Rust.

‘Gently bite my nipples.’

Almost out of habit Rust found herself putting the faintest suggestions into Nathan’s all to supple mind. It wasn’t even conscious anymore.

‘Suckle on them.’

Her control had slipped down into her subconscious to the point where she literally couldn’t stop herself.

‘Now go down on me, and don’t stop till the sheer eroticism of being able to service me like that makes you come.’

Sex meant letting go, and letting go meant Rust.

So Rust had a thought. Not sure if it would even work, but no sooner had the thought been thought than was it forgotten.

Was it true.

There had only ever been Rust.

“Slave. I am the ideal physical being. Any other form is deformed. To be able to gaze upon me is like a tongue curling around your already erect penis. A tongue that can never satisfy you, but only stimulate, arouse and tease. Only I could ever satisfy you. After tasting Rust how could anything else ever compare?”

Nathan blinked like a rabbit in headlights, unsure of which way to turn so just holding ground.

“When I command it, you will cum, longer and harder and more violently than you ever have before. Your whole body will surge with the feeling I give you. In that moment you will only see me. In that moment will you be complete.”

Still blinking, Nathan wondered what the hell was going on, what had happened to Katy.

“Cum.”

With that, his eyes rolled upwards, his whole body convulsed in a muscular spasm of ecstasy like nothing else he’d ever felt, and he was hers.

Life was her will. So when she willed him erect, but unsatisfiable until she said so, and demanded he pump her till he passed out from exhaustion... he did.

* * *

Rust awoke with the body of Nathan curled content at her feet. Her eyes looked around the house.

“This place seems a little empty and I need a feminine touch. Lets go shopping. Any women you see that you like, you point out to me, and I’ll let her share me with you. Would you like that?”

Nathan nodded, proud that Rust would let him have such an honour and eager to share someone as perfect as Rust.

Rust looked at her bare house and wondered whatever had possessed her to get rid of everyone in the first place...