The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Safe At Last

I can’t believe it, I’m forty. A few years ago, I thought my life was over. Now it’s just begun. Perhaps I should explain. First I’ll tell you about myself. My name is Kevin. I’m a biochemist, with a doctorate in pharmacy, from a well-known university stating with H. I got my doctorate at 21, and started to work for what is now a famous pharmaceutical company. I made the company famous. By 22, I was the hottest researcher around. I’d discovered an endless number of new sedatives, tranquilizers, analgesics and antibiotics. Only later did I realize that the company had made an obscene number of millions off my discoveries, while I had gotten nothing but their slaps on the back, and a meager salary. By 28, new discoveries were becoming rarer, and much harder. By 32, they just weren’t coming. I was assigned to train a new assistant, Dr. Amy Forester. All the time I’ve known her, she’s worn baggy sweaters and pants, what she calls comfortable clothes. By the time I was 34, she was making all of the discoveries, not as many as I had made at her age, but more than I did now, and I had more or less become her assistant. By the time I turned 36, she was also slipping, and we had both been assigned to train new assistants. Some company big-shot had figured out that researchers seemed to become unproductive at a relatively young age, so this time they hired two promising undergraduates, who could work on their degrees while they were working for the company.

As the senior researcher, I got first choice between Lisa and Gretchen. Lisa Wong was short and skinny. She wore glasses, always wore her hair pulled back into a ponytail, and she copied Amy, wearing ‘comfortable clothes’. Gretchen Miller was a very beautiful, blue eyed blond, who looked exactly like the stereotypical dumb blond. I knew they were both top students, but chose Lisa. I couldn’t get past Gretchen’s dumb blond look, besides I wanted to take advantage of the ‘Asian work ethic’. For a while Lisa was great. She was a perfect assistant. She did everything I told her to do, and did it well, but nothing more. I told you that my research breakthroughs had dried up, and as it turned out, Lisa was no help in the discovery department.

A year went by. I didn’t have anything to show for it but Amy had made lots of progress. That had to be Gretchen’s doing. I couldn’t blame Amy for taking most of the credit for Gretchen’s work; I’d done the same thing to her, during her first year. I was getting desperate. It didn’t take a genius to know that as soon as Lisa and Gretchen were up to speed, I’d get the chop. I’d be a 37-year-old has-been. I would probably have to take a job at some dinky university, teaching snotty nosed freshmen. After the millions the company had made off my work, I’d get nothing but their boot. I’d seen them do it to my predecessors. Maybe Amy would get the boot later, but I’d be first for sure. I had only one thing going for me. When I’d first come to work for the company, a fired janitor gave me a passkey that could lock or unlock all the doors in the lab. Amy had never known that my key was different from hers. Her key would only open her office. She had no idea that my key would open my office, her office and every other door around. Now my survival depended on finding out what Amy and Gretchen were working on, and maybe ‘discovering’ it before they did. I stayed late one day, opened Amy’s office, and checked all her research papers. I was amazed. One of our company’s Holy Grails was to discover a mind-altering drug that could replace prisons. It had to be something that would allow a doctor to change a hardened criminal into a model citizen, permanently. Everyone knew it was an impossible dream, but not Amy and Gretchen, or at least not Gretchen. Her notes indicated that she had developed a drug that might actually work. Gretchen had discovered a way to link her drug with an amino acid in the blood as it circulated to the brain. Then it linked to brain cells making permanent changes. Technically I was head of research, but Gretchen and Amy had kept their work secret. I had no idea were working on this, and according to their notes, neither did anyone else. And they were almost done. They just had to test it on some humans to prove it could make permanent changes in human personalities.

As the lab director, I asked Amy and Gretchen to meet with Lisa and me. I outlined my idea of developing a new drug that could be used on criminals, to rehabilitate them into model citizens, and replace prisons. It sounded a lot like their new drug. They kept looking at each other. I told them something that would change society would need permission and backing from the government, so I had to get permission from our vice president of research. He was sailing his yacht in the Mediterranean, but he could contact the appropriate government people. I told them proceeding with something that would change society, without government approval, had caused more than one researcher to have a mysterious, fatal accident. Now I had them. Amy asked for my help and support. She showed me the results she and Gretchen had obtained from the testing of the drug she had forgotten to tell me about. I became very worried about their future. It was too late to ask for government permission. I pretended to think for a while, then told them their only chance was to finish, and succeed. Success might be overlooked. We decided that we had to test it ourselves. Nobody else could know about it. Lisa and Gretchen both volunteered for testing. We decided to test the drug on Lisa and Gretchen the next day. To be fair, Lisa would make a short list of changes to make in Gretchen’s personality, like giving up smoking, and Gretchen would make a list of changes to make in Lisa’s personality, like including some meat with her beans, vegetables and rice. Amy and I would observe and record. We decided that Amy would make a pot of coffee, and add the drug to Lisa and Gretchen’s coffee. I had Amy lock the drug securely in her office, and we all went home. Well almost all, I stayed behind. I went into Amy’s office and found her coffee mug, sparkling clean, sitting beside her coffee maker. I took out one dose of the drug, added a few drops of water to make it a paste, used waxed paper to press this paste on the inside bottom of Amy’s cup, and then used her hair drier to heat it. When the drug was dry, the cup looked almost normal, just a little less shiny on the inside bottom. You had to look closely to see it, and I knew that Amy wouldn’t look that closely at her clean cup. I returned everything back to their original positions, and left for the night.

I probably don’t have to tell you how I slept, I didn’t think anything could go wrong, but if it did, it meant jail, or worse.

The next morning, Amy came into our meeting room with a pot of coffee, four cups, and two doses of her wonder drug.

I told the girls I’d use my own cup, just in case. Amy and the girls laughed when Amy said she better use her own cup too. Then Amy poured us each a cup of coffee, including herself, in her own cup. Lisa and Gretchen added the drug to their cups, and we all drank. Amy told me her animal tests showed that the drug would saturate the subject’s brains within 15 minutes, and remain in their brains for at least an hour. After 15 minutes, Amy said, “Time’s up, girls, time to rearrange your brains; get ready to obey me. This is an order, Lisa and Gretchen, stand up! ... and don’t move or make a sound without permission!” I don’t think the girls expected Amy to just give them orders like that. They looked upset as they pushed their chairs back, and stood up. Amy walked over to the kitchen area, pointed to a line on the floor in front of the sink, and said, “OK you two, this is another order. Go and stand on that line, facing Kevin and me, and remember, don’t move or make a sound without permission.” Both girls stared at her for a second, then walked to the line, turned to face us, and stopped moving. Amy smiled at them, and asked, “OK, girls, you can talk quietly to me now. So, tell me, how does it feel to be our obedient slaves?”

Both girls looked very uncomfortable. Lisa spoke first. “I didn’t expect it to be like this. I didn’t realize that I’d be so ... so ... helpless. This is absolutely horrible. When you told us not to move or make a sound it felt really weird. I couldn’t move, it was impossible to move and it was impossible to talk. And when you ordered us to stand on this line I couldn’t stop myself, I had to obey you, it was impossible for me not to obey you. I absolutely had to come over here I had to stand on this line, and then I tried to move, and talk, but it was impossible, I couldn’t move or make a sound. I didn’t know it would be like this. It feels horrible to know that I have to obey you; that it’s ... it’s impossible not to obey you. I hate this. Can we stop, please.”

Gretchen added, “Lisa’s right, this does feel awful. I knew that the drug would work, and it does, but that’s the problem. I didn’t know it would feel like this to know I had to obey someone. It’s worse than when I used to have to obey my mother; she would lock me in my room if I didn’t obey, but this is worse, it’s like I’m locked in my own body. When you told me not to move or make a sound, I couldn’t do anything. And when you told me I had to move I couldn’t stop myself, I had to move. It feels awful to know I have to obey you. I know you’d never make me do anything disgusting but it feels awful to know that you could. So ... I’d like to stop this too, but I guess we have to finish it. It’s just ... can we hurry and get this over, please?”

Amy smiled. “OK, girls, obey me again, don’t move or make a sound without permission.” Instantly, both girls froze. Amy turned to me with a weird smile. “If we turned them into our obedient slaves, would you like to own Gretchen or Lisa?” She laughed but the look on her face made me wonder what she’d do if I picked a girl, and it seemed like a good way to start.

If I could only have one of the girls, I would take the better looking, more productive one, so I said, “I’ll take Gretchen.” Three pairs of eyes turned to stare at me. Amy didn’t say, “No.” Don’t know what she was thinking, but she didn’t say, “No.” I went on, “You know what’ll happen to us as soon as these two can take over the lab. We’ll both get the boot. I may go first, but you won’t be far behind. This might be our chance to save ourselves. What we decide right now will change our lives.”

Amy just stared at me, but her head started making little up and down nods. I don’t think she knew she was nodding. Finally she said, “We’d have to use the drug on the managing director, on everyone in management, including the president.” It looked like she’d made up her mind as she continued, “And we keep our own assistants, you get Lisa, I’ll take Gretchen.”

Amy turned to Lisa and Gretchen; both girls stared back. Gretchen’s hands had tightened into fists, both girls had started to breathe hard enough to notice, and I think they were both blinking faster than normal, but otherwise neither had moved. Amy told them, “Well girls, it looks like our drug works perfectly, and Kevin and I agree that the best thing for us is to really turn you into our obedient slaves ... I’m sorry, Lisa, but I’m afraid that Kevin’s going to own you. ... As for you, Gretchen ...”

I interrupted her with, “No, Amy, I don’t think so.” She turned to me with a surprised frown, but before she could talk, I added, “I want to own Gretchen.”

Amy rolled her eyes. “I’m sure you do, Kevin, but I think the part you want to own is lower than the part I want to own, and we have to keep this looking normal, so I’ll take Gretchen. Besides, don’t tell me that you won’t enjoy owning Lisa.”

I laughed, “Yes, Amy, I will enjoy owning Lisa, but you don’t understand, I don’t want to own Gretchen instead of Lisa, I want to own both of them.” I watched her mouth open, but I didn’t want her to talk, so I said, “Don’t talk, Amy, just listen.” I took a step over to her, and whispered into her ear, “Cooperate with me, Amy, cooperate with me for the rest of your life.” She looked at me like I was crazy. I whispered, “Amy, for the rest of your life, do everything you can to cooperate with me.”

She got this really weird, confused look on her face, then her eyes got really big, as she whispered back, “The drug ... you must have ... but you couldn’t...” Her eyes showed me her confusion was changing to fear. “You ... you couldn’t have ...”

I whispered into her ear again, “Do everything you can to cooperate with me, Amy, for the rest of your life, stating now.” She still had a confused look on her face, so I asked her, “Do you understand me, Amy? ... tell me ... do you understand?”

She stared at me for another second, then her head made a little nod, and she squeaked, “Yes... yes ... I understand.”

I put my open right hand on the top front of her right thigh. Her head turned toward me, and then her whole body turned. From the look on her face, and the way her eyes jumped to my hand, she hadn’t expected my hand to slide between her legs as she turned, but my hand was on her upper thigh and I didn’t pull it back, so as she turned, she slid her cunt over my hand. My first thought was that she had obeyed my order to cooperate, and had turned to me because she was cooperating with me. Then I the surprise on her face as her eyes jumped down, but she must have decide to ignore my hand being between her legs. I’d felt her body jerk tight but it didn’t stay tight, I felt her relax. Frown lines appeared around her eyes as they came back up. Her body tightened again, and this time it stayed tight for almost ten seconds, but she still didn’t move; she just stood there. Suddenly I heard her gasp and take two deep breaths; obviously Amy hadn’t been breathing while she’d been trying to move, but she was breathing again, and I was pretty sure she’d given up trying to move. I asked her, “Is something wrong, Amy?”

She gasped, “Your hand ... your hand ...” Her eyes closed, then opened. “The drug ... you couldn’t have... how could ...”

I whispered quietly in her ear. “I got into your office last night, Amy, and dried a dose of the drug inside your cup.”

She gasped again, “But... we can only do this if we stick together ... I ... I can help you... and ... uh ... can I move?”

I said, “Yes,” but also reminded her that she had to do everything she could to cooperate with me, for the rest of her life. I also told her not to do anything she thought could possibly displease me, or harm me in any way, and then she could talk. Then I told her I’d appreciate it if she would be very quiet and polite, as we talked. She looked like she didn’t understand me.

Then I asked her if she understood what I wanted her to do. For a few seconds she got this really weird look on her face, then she gasped, “Uh ... yes ... I understand ... I have to cooperate with you ... I can’t displease you ... and I can’t harm you.” For some reason, her eyes flicked to the two girls standing on the line in front of us, and then back to me as she gasped again. She spoke quietly, “Yes ... OK ... I can do that for you ... OK ... OK ... but Kevin, we have to do this together, we’re partners, you need me. If we do this together we can pull it off, but you need me to do it ... if we stick together we can make this work, but only if we stick together.” She actually gave me a tiny, nervous smile. “You can have Gretchen ... yes ... I’ll take Lisa.”

As she spoke, I noticed her head and shoulders were bent slightly forward, just slightly protecting the front of her body, but her arms were both hanging limp at her sides. So I asked her, “Can’t you move your arms in front of your body, Amy?”

She voice was a tiny whine. “No ... I can’t ... because ...” I could barely hear her, “because ... it might ... displease you.”

I almost felt sorry for Amy, or maybe not, she was still suggesting that we keep Lisa and Gretchen as slaves. I asked her, “So, Amy, do you still think we should make Lisa and Gretchen spend the rest of their lives as our obedient slaves?”

She blurted, “Yes ... yes ... we have to ... we could never trust them now ... but we can do it ... if we stick together.”

I smiled at her. “But Amy, could we really make Lisa and Gretchen our slaves? Could we really make them spend the rest of their lives as our slaves? How could we ever trust them not to do something that could potentially ruin our lives?”

Amy returned my smile; could she really think I might agree for us to work together? She whispered, “All we have to do is give them the right orders. We know the drug works, and it makes permanent changes in people’s brains. If we give them the right orders, we can own them forever. We can own other people too. We can both own slaves, for the rest of our lives.”

I had to laugh. “You might be right, Amy, but do you really think I should trust you? Tell me the truth, Amy, could I trust you? Or would I have to watch everything I ever ate or drank? Would you try to use the drug on me? Tell me the truth.”

She sputtered, “Tell you the truth?” Her body tightened up, as she grunted, “Ah ... ah ... ah,” like she was going to barf. Finally she gave a big sigh; I knew her struggle was over. She blurted, “Of course I’d use the drug on you. I’m not stupid.”

I slid my hand up the front of her pants, into the flap over her zipper, and whispered in her ear, “I’m not stupid either.”

I felt her body tighten again as I lifted her zipper toggle, but I felt her relax as she whispered back, “I know you’re not.”

I whispered into her ear again, “Amy, for the rest of your life, don’t do anything you think could possibly displease me, or harm me in any way. And Amy, cooperate with me, do everything you can to cooperate with me, for the rest of your life. ” She started to nod her head again, but I wanted to be sure, so I asked, “Do you understand what I mean by cooperate, Amy?”

Her head gave two small but definite up and down nods, and she whispered, “Yes.” I started the toggle down her zipper, saw her glance back at Lisa and Gretchen, and felt her body turn even more towards me. Suddenly I realized she was turning so Lisa and Gretchen couldn’t see that I was opening her zipper. She spoke very quietly, “Wait ... please ... we’re partners. I promise I’ll never use the drug on you.” She still thought she could talk me out of this. But I had already opened her zipper.

My hand was right in front of the open zipper on the pants of a beautiful woman, and she was just looking at my hand. Suddenly she whimpered, “Not me ... not a slave... not ME.” I pushed my middle finger in along the dimple between her legs. Her head came up a bit, but her eyes came all the way up. As I pulled my finger out, and pushed it in again, she whimpered, “Not me ... wait.” Amy gave me one last whining, “Not me,” then she became very quiet, as I continued to slowly and gently slide my finger in and out, along her cunt. She stood there, quietly staring into my eyes, as I watched her mouth slowly open.

I slid my finger back and forth six times, before she made a sound. I was sliding my finger out for I think the sixth time, when she finally made a little, “Ah,” sound, half way between a squeak and a grunt. She was quiet as I pushed my finger in, but as I pulled out again, she gave me another squeaky, grunting, “Ah.” Then it was in ... out ... “Ah,” ... in ... out ... “Ah,” I could see her eyes starting to lose focus, half close, and start to role up. Then I stopped, with my finger in front of her cunt.

Her eyes opened and focused on me as I talked to her. “That felt good, didn’t it, Amy? Tell me if that felt good.”

She lowered her eyes, as she answered, and her cheeks turned just a little pink. “Uh ... yes ... that felt good.”

My finger was still touching the front of her cunt as I told her, “Well, Amy, if that felt so good, shouldn’t you be doing something so that you keep feeling it? I think maybe you should try moving your cunt back and forth over my finger?”

She stared at me for a moment, then her cunt slowly moved forward, over my finger, then back, then forward, then back, again and again. As she moved faster, back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster, I felt my finger getting wet and sticky.

I looked over at Lisa and Gretchen, and saw that they were watching Amy’s back ... no ... her bum. Of course, as Amy slid her cunt back and forth on my finger, her bum was also moving back and forth. The girls were watching her bum move. They couldn’t know my finger was inside Amy’s pants, but they had to know she was rubbing her genitals against my hand.

Suddenly Amy slowed down and pressed her cunt against my hand. She pressed forward twice, then grabbed my wrist, and pulled my hand back hard against her clit. Her eyes rolled up, her head went and she almost yelled, “AH ...AH ... AH.” Her eyes opened, and I felt her cunt moving quickly back and forth against my hand, then her eyes and head rolled up again. I felt a shiver pass through Amy, as she pressed against my hand, yelling, “AHH ...AHH!” then she stopped, gasping for air. Her eyes focused onto mine. My finger was dripping wet as I pulled my hand out of her pants. Amy instantly threw her arms around my shoulders, and collapsed against me. I swear I saw the corners of her mouth curl up into a smile as she murmured, “So, am I going to be your slave for the rest of my life?” I told her it depended on what she looked like. She pulled her head back and looked at me, whispering, “What I ... look like? But you know what ...” Suddenly her smile grew, “Oh ... you mean without my clothes.” She smiled. I couldn’t believe it. “You’ll like what you see. I will be your slave, for the rest of my life.”

I told her, “Amy, go stand on that line with the other girls, turn to face me, then don’t move, and don’t make a sound.”

Amy was still smiling at me as her left foot moved to the side and back. She was still smiling as she shifted her weight onto her left foot. Her body had almost turned half way around before her head turned. Then she simply walked to the line, turned to face me, and stopped moving. There was still a smile on her face, but she didn’t move and she didn’t make a sound.

Three girls were now standing on that line. None of them moved, but other than that they looked almost normal. Gretchen and Lisa were both blinking maybe a bit fast, and it was quiet enough to hear that they were breathing a bit hard. Amy’s zipper was open, but otherwise she looked normal too. Three girls were now standing on a line, waiting for my orders.

I took three steps, to right in front of Amy, and said, “Answer a question for me, Amy, tell me the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, how well do you think the drug works now?”

Her face went down slightly, but she kept looking right into my eyes. “It ... it works perfectly. I can’t move. And I can’t make a sound except to answer your questions. And I have to obey you. I’m absolutely certain the drug works perfectly.”

“You have to obey me? That’s very nice, Amy. Tell me if you’re sure I can I make permanent changes in your brain.”

She murmured, “I have to cooperate with you, and I can’t displease you or harm you, and I have to be very polite to you, so yes, you can make permanent changes in my brain ... any changes you want ... so... you can own me... I’m sure of it.”

I turned to Gretchen. “Gretchen, be very quiet and polite, and tell me how well you think your drug is working on you. Can I make permanent changes in your brain now? Can give you orders that you will have to obey for the rest of your life?”

Gretchen frowned at me. “I ... uh ... yeah, the drug seems to work perfectly, but I already knew it would work perfectly.” She gave me a big sigh, then, “Yes, I have to obey you, I have to.” She gave me an even bigger sigh, “Please, this feels awful. Yes, you can make permanent changes in my brain, but please don’t do it, don’t make me feel like this for the rest of my life. You could make me spend the rest of my life as your slave, but please don’t make me feel like this for the rest of my life.”

I smiled at her. “Gretchen, are you sure that any changes I make in your brain are going to be permanent?”

She gasped, “Yes, the drug changes the structure of the brain, so any changes you make in my brain will be permanent.”

I tried to look serious. “So, can your drug change a hardened criminal into a model citizen for the rest of his or her life?”

Her face brightened. “Yes ... yes ... exactly ... that’s exactly what it’s meant to do ... but ... uh ... I’m not a criminal.”

My smile returned. “No, Gretchen, you’re not a criminal, but if your drug can change a criminal into an honest citizen, couldn’t your drug also make a normal person spend the rest of his or her life as someone’s willing and obedient slave?”

She looked and sounded very unhappy. “Yeah... I guess.” Then she blurted, “Yes, it could do that ... sure it could.”

“And if I told you to be happy about being my willing and obedient slave, would you be happy? or still feel awful?”

She stared at me. “Uh ... I’d have to obey you ... so ... I’d be happy about it ... I would be happy to be your slave.”

I turned to Lisa. She was standing quietly on the line, just staring at me, and blinking at me, and looking very unhappy. I asked her, “So, Lisa, how well is our drug working on you?”

I could barely hear her. “It ... it’s working perfectly on me too. You can make permanent changes in my brain too.”

None of the girls moved, they all just stared at me. I continued, “Girls, it’s time for each of you to agree to be my slave. I’m going to point at you. When I point at you, agree to be my obedient slave for the rest of your life, and make it the truth. After you agree to be my obedient slave for the rest of your life, be my slave, be my obedient slave for the rest of your life.”

I pointed at Lisa. She blinked at me two times before starting with, “I ...” she licked her lips, “I’m your obedient slave. I promise you, I am your slave ... and I will be your slave for the rest of my life.” She stopped, and stood there, staring at me.

I pointed at Gretchen. She gasped a little, “Uh,” then, “I’m your obedient slave for the rest of my life ... uh ...uh,”

It sounded like she thought she should say more, so I told her, “You’re my slave now, Gretchen, you’ve agreed to that, so just say what you have to say.”

She looked at me for a second, then calmly said, “I’m your slave ... and I’ll be your slave for the rest of my life, Master.”

Amy also seemed calm, “I’m your slave, you know I’m your slave, and I’ll be your slave for the rest of my life, Master.”

I didn’t know I was so tense until I felt myself relax. This was going just like I’d hoped it would. I could stop worrying. I said “Lisa, Gretchen and Amy, listen to me. From now on you exist to please me. From then on make sure every movement, and every sound you ever make, is the one you think will please me the most. Always consider every movement, and every sound you could make, pick the one you think will most please me, and do it. Every time you think of a movement or sound that would displease me, or harm me, reject it. Stop thinking about that movement or sound; instead, concentrate on thinking of movements and sounds that will please me. Remember to always make the move or sound you think will most please me.”

I told the girls they could now move and make sounds, but they had to obey the orders I’d given them, and could only talk quietly and politely. Then we talked. Amy again suggested we should be partners, but I told her to stop that, and she did. As we talked, each of the girls thought about how she was reacting to the drug, and decided it was working perfectly on her. Each girl confirmed that she had to obey my orders, and agreed that every change I made in her brain would be permanent. Each girl agreed that if she wasn’t my slave she would go to the police, so the best thing was to keep her as my slave, forever. And all of the girls promised me that it would be forever. Each girl promised to exist only to please me for the rest of her life.

I noticed that Amy kept staring at me, with a pleading look in her eyes, so I asked her, “Is something wrong, Amy?”

She replied, “I have to tell you the truth, Master ... and the truth is ... I love you, I really do, I love you.” I asked her if she had always loved me, and she told me she’d just realized it, but “Yes ... yes I have ... I’ve always loved you, Master, always.” She confirmed she had never before thought of us being together, and had always made sure she never dressed in any way to encourage me. But she gave me a big smile, insisted she loved me, and since I owned her, we couldn’t be any more together. Lisa and Gretchen were looking at us. They’d both heard Amy tell me she loved me, and had seen me smiling back at her.

I asked Gretchen, “How about you, Gretchen? Here you ever thought about us ever getting together?”

“Yes, of course …” She hesitated, “I’m your slave... you own me ... obviously we can be together ... I love you, Master.” Gretchen loved me too? She begged me to believe it. Of course, she’d seen me smile at Amy, and she did have to please me.

I turned to Lisa, and asked her, “How about you, Lisa?”

She sighed, “I’m your slave, and we couldn’t be more together than you owning me ... and ... I love you too, Master.”

I spoke to them all, “Well, girls, I’m glad you all love me.” Every girl smiled at me, with both her mouth and her eyes.

I said, “Girls, if you are totally positive you’re going to spend the rest of her life as my slave, show me your best smile.”

Each girl gave me a huge smile; smiling with her mouth, with her eyes, and somehow, every girl smiled with her body.

I stood in front of Amy and looked her over. I realized I’d never really taken a good look at her. She was 27, about 5′ 4″, with short, dark brown hair, light brown eyes, a button nose, thin upper lip, full lower lip and little round chin. I’d never seen much of Amy’s body through her ‘comfortable clothes’, but she didn’t look too fat. My best guess was that she probably had a round tummy, and not much of an ass. Oh well, now that I owned Amy, I’d soon know exactly what her body looked like.

Next I stepped over to Lisa and looked her over. She was 20, and even shorter than Amy, maybe 5′ 2″. She had pulled her hair back into its usual ponytail. It was hard to say how long her hair was, but for sure it was black, Chinese, midnight black. Her eyes were very dark. I took off her glasses and tried to look for her pupils, but her eyes were so dark, I couldn’t see them. Her upper eyelid had typical Asian smoothness up to her eyebrows, and little folds at the outer corners. Her nose was small, with that Asian flatness that only showed two little bumps over her nostrils. Her upper lip had a distinct line down the middle, and was shaped like a little bow. Her bottom lip was full and round, over a chin that that went back slightly, making her lips stick out like she was ready to kiss. I had always liked Lisa’s lips. I had often fantasized about Lisa’s tight, little body, but I’d always liked her lips the most. Every fantasy I’d had about Lisa included kissing those gorgeous lips, and now I owned them. Her eyes were moving, and I realized they were following my face as I moved closer to her. Suddenly, my lips were on hers. Her mouth felt great, opening under mine Lisa was cooperating beautifully; her tongue came out to mine; it was a great kiss. As I pulled back, Lisa started to smile. I looked over at Amy. She was smiling at me, and Lisa was smiling, but not Gretchen. At work, Lisa wore the same sort of baggy, ‘comfortable’ clothes as Amy, except she wore sweatshirts instead of sweaters. Lisa was short, and very thin, and her baggy clothes made her body look even thinner. I knew Lisa would have tiny breasts, almost no ass, and skinny legs, but her body might be worth seeing. I like skinny girls. I had to smile back at Lisa; she didn’t know that the baggy clothes she always wore to hide her body would just make it easier for me to take them off.

Finally, I stood in front of Gretchen, and looked her over. She was 21, and about average height, maybe 5′ 8″. She had a beautiful face, with big, bright blue eyes. Over the past year her hair took turns being straight or curly, but was always blond. Her eyebrows were thicker than most girls could get away with. She could because her eyebrows were light brown, not black. She had a straight, thin, little nose, and very high cheekbones. Her upper lip was probably about average thickness, with a little downward point in the middle. Her lower lip looked nice, thicker than average, but not as big as Lisa’s pouty lower lip. Her chin was small, most round, but with a slight point. Her head was turned away from me, but her eyes kept staring at me. She wore tighter clothes than the other girls, usually showing two good sized bumps in the front of her T-shirts, and two nice, big round bumps behind her. I could feel my heart pounding. Gretchen was my slave. I owned Gretchen. I just couldn’t resist, I had to kiss her too. As my lips touched hers, I felt her mouth open for me. She kissed me back, soft and smooth. It felt great.

I asked Amy if I owned her completely and permanently. She replied, “Yes, Master, I’m your slave for the rest of my life. So yes, you own me completely and permanently.” Amy smiled for me, and I realized that I had never seen a better smile.

Lisa said the same thing when I asked her, and so did Gretchen. I was as hard as an iron bar while Amy and Lisa promised to be my slaves forever, but when I heard Gretchen promise to be my slave for the rest of her life, I almost came in my pants.

While I had been trying to sleep the previous night, I wondered if I would actually have the nerve to strip these girls naked. But now it was obvious. Each of these girls had promised to be my slave for the rest of her life. Of course I would strip them.

I walked over to Amy, had her hold up her arms, grabbed her sweater by the waist, and pulled it up and off, over her head, and down her arms. She was wearing a plain, tight, white bra, and it looked like her breasts might be bigger than I’d thought. And her tummy was smaller and flatter than I thought. I reached around her, unhooked her bra, pulled it off, and was amazed. Amy had nice breasts. I checked her bra label, 34C, not bad, better than I’d expected. I had her remove her shoes and socks. Her pants had a belt, button and zipper. I opened her belt and button. Her zipper was already open. Then I put my thumbs in her waist, pushed her pants down, and had her lift each foot out of them. She had nice legs. Her thighs might be a touch big, but they were nicely curved, with a hand size gap between them. I slid her panties down her legs and she stepped out of them.

As I straightened up I looked over Amy’s body. Her thighs curved out in a nice, smooth curve of muscle on the outside, and an inward curve inside her thighs, down closer to her knees. Where her thighs met, she had a puffy triangle of black fur, with a few hairs curling into the gap between them. I put my hands at her waist, and slid them around and down, onto her bum cheeks, under her panties, and slid them down her legs. I told Amy to step out of her panties, stood up and looked at her. Amy had been right; I did like what I saw. I especially liked that she was just standing there quietly, waiting for my orders.

My hands automatically went to her breasts. I squeezed both breasts, and I twiddled both nipples. Amy had nice breasts; they were round and firm, and sticking straight out. They didn’t hang down; in fact, they came out into two firm little points. I was standing there looking in her eyes, playing with her breasts, when the reality of owning her hit me, “I own you, Amy.”

I didn’t realize that I’d said it out loud until she answered me with a soft, “Yes, Master, you own me.”

I had thought Amy would have a round stomach, but she didn’t. Her stomach was almost flat, only very slightly round, with an almost perfect triangle of curly black pubic hair at the bottom, and a cute little dimple showing through under the fur. I straightened up, cupped her breasts and twiddled her nipples again. I noticed that her face was slightly pink but she didn’t do anything to stop me. I kissed her, and she opened her mouth for me. I pressed a finger between her legs, pushed it between two folds of skin and right to her clitoris. As I touched her clit she started slowly rocking her hips back and forth on my hand. I laughed. Of course, Amy was my slave, she had to please me. Soon her cunt was wet, sliding easily against my hand.

Amy put her arms around my shoulders, looked right in my eyes, whispered, “I love you, Master” and pulled me down. I’d like to tell you I had more self-control or at least stripped all the girls and picked the best, but I just couldn’t stop myself. I let Amy pull me down to the floor, and felt her opening her legs under me. Amy was beautiful and willing so I fucked her. I remembered reading porno magazines as a boy, where women always licked their men clean, so I had Amy lick me clean.

Lisa and Gretchen were still standing there, staring at Amy and me. I decided to strip Lisa next and save Gretchen for last. Lisa held up her arms for me. This time it was a wine colored sweatshirt I grabbed at the waist, and pulled over a girl’s head. Lisa was wearing a pink bra that looked quite small. I knew Lisa was skinny. She was tiny, so I knew she’d have tiny breasts. I reached behind her, unhooked her bra, pulled the straps around her shoulders and off her arms, then checked out her breasts. They were bigger than I’d thought, or maybe it was just that they were so high, and that they stuck out so nicely, apple sized, pure white, with light brown areolas, a few light brown bumps, and two big, light brown nipples. I looked at the bra label, 32A, tiny breasts, but they were high and hard, and stuck straight out, with nice, big nipples; huge on such small breasts.

I had her remove her shoes and socks, then stand up. She was wearing baggy Jeans, with a brown belt. I opened her belt, button and zipper, pushed her pants down, and had her step out of them. It turned out her thin legs were curved with muscles, she jogged three mornings a week. Then I saw her pubic hair, midnight black of course, but completely straight, no curl at all. It was long and thick down the middle of her triangle, and short and thin at the edges. I combed her triangle with my fingers. It was very soft, and very smooth. Suddenly I realized that I hadn’t stopped to take a look as Amy’s vagina, or even her bum. I decided to approach Lisa’s body with more discipline. First, I turned her around and checked out her bum. It was a bit small but nicely rounded. I squeezed her bum cheeks; they were nice and firm. Then I turned her back around, cupped her breasts, and twiddled her soft, smooth nipples with my thumbs. There was a big table beside us, so I had Lisa hop up, and show me her vagina. She lay on the table, on her back, with her bum almost in the same spot where I would write on a piece of paper. She bent her legs, put her heals on the edge of the table, and she opened her legs wider than I would have thought possible. Her cunt opened right up for inspection. The first thing I saw was that her cunt lips were the same light brown as her nipples. Then I noticed that her right cunt lip was larger than the left one, and there was a tiny of skin flap covering the right side of a slit at the bottom of her cunt. I lifted the flap with my fingertip, and opened her tiny vagina. My heart was beating hard again. Lisa was beautiful, and I owned her. She was my slave, putting her body on display for me, and I was examining her cunt.

I decided I’d enjoy owning Lisa’s tiny clit, her tiny vagina, and tight ass hole, but not right now. Just a few minutes ago, I had fucked Amy. I’d had to fuck Amy. But now, although I could fuck Lisa, I didn’t ‘have to’ fuck Lisa, so I didn’t.

I walked back to Gretchen. Her face was almost white. She had watched me strip and fuck Amy, and examine Lisa’s cunt. Obviously she had some idea of what was in store for her. She was wearing her usual T-shirt, with a silly saying on the front. I had her hold up her arms, grabbed her T-shirt by the armholes, and pulled if off. She was wearing a lacy, cream colored bra. I reached around, unhooked her bra, and pulled it off. Her breasts looked bigger than Amy’s, but her bra label also said 34C. Still, her breasts looked heavier than Amy’s. I could actually put my hands under Gretchen’s breasts, and lift them up a bit. Her areolas and nipples were a very light pink. Her nipples were pointed slightly upwards, a bit thicker than my pinky finger, with a little dimple in the middle of each nipple’s tip. I looked into her big blue eyes and kissed her again. Her mouth opened. I had her remove her shoes and socks, and stand up. She was wearing skin-tight black pants that nicely showed off her bum. Of course I’d soon have an even better view, without her pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, and pushed them down. I ordered her to step out of them, and watched her obey me. Her legs were long and slender, with beautiful curves of muscle. She told me she worked out with dancing and weights, four times a week, to develop those legs. I ran my hands up and down her thighs. They were absolutely perfect. I laughed, and thanked Gretchen for making her legs perfect for me.

I hooked my thumbs into her panties, pushed them down, and had her step out of them. Her pubic hair was light brown with just a slight hint of red. I ran my fingers through Gretchen’s pubic hair. It felt even softer and smoother than Lisa’s. Gretchen’s pubic hair felt as soft as a cat. I had always wondered why the word pussy was used to describe something with such course hair. The man who coined the word pussy must’ve known a girl with really soft pubic hair, like Gretchen’s.

I had Gretchen hop up on the table beside Lisa, and take the same position. Gretchen’s cunt opened up even more nicely than Lisa’s. As soon as she spread her legs, her cunt opened right up. She had tiny, pink cunt lips, almost perfectly matched, with a little, pink bean on top where they met, and a little pink slit at the bottom. I put my thumb beside her vagina, opened it, and got a surprise; most of it was closed by a thin membrane. Her hymen was intact. I couldn’t believe Gretchen was a virgin, but she confirmed it.

Gretchen told me that she had promised not to have sex until she was married, so I had a little talk with her about that. We discussed the relationship between a husband and wife, and she told me that if she was married, it would be her duty to have sex with her husband, but it would be her decision when and where he could have sex. It would be her husband’s job to seduce her. Obviously her husband could have sex with her, but she would decide when she would allow him to seduce her. Then we discussed the relationship between a master and his slave. She was reluctant to agree that a man could own a slave, but then she agreed that by using her drug it was possible to own someone for the rest of his or her life. And she agreed that she was my slave, and she would be my slave for the rest of her life. Then she agreed that we should discuss the relationship between a master and his slave, because I was her master, and she was my slave. She agreed that if a man really owned a girl, he would obviously have far more rights than he would have if he was her husband. As a wife, she would decide when she had sex with her husband, but as a slave-girl, her master would decide where, when, and how she would have sex with him. She agreed that as her master, I had the right to fuck her, any time, any place and any way I wanted, and she would cooperate. Finally she agreed that her promise should have been not to have sex until either she got married, or until she became a slave. She had a big smile as she explained that she was keeping her promise; I was now her master, so of course I could fuck her. Even better, the way her vagina lubricated as I examined it told me that I could fuck her. I dropped my pants and underwear, and climbed onto my slave-girl. It took a bit of pushing, but finally I felt her hymen give, and I pushed all the way into her. As I pushed into Gretchen, I could tell from her gasp that it hurt, but then she started to squirm, and rock her hips under me. She gave me a nice smooth fuck for maybe two minutes before she gasped and ground her hips against me, obviously having an orgasm. As soon as I felt her having orgasm, I shot my load into her, and then had a second slave girl lick my dick clean.

All that was left now was to fuck Lisa. It took almost 15 minutes before I could get Willy up again. For the last 5 minutes, I sat on the table beside Lisa, playing little finger and tongue games with her breasts, nipples, cunt lips, clitoris, and vagina. For two minutes, she didn’t move, then she started to squirm. I guess it was some combination of orders to please her master, and orders from her body, but she turned into a kissing and fucking machine. Lisa wasn’t a virgin, but she had a tiny vagina, and it was almost as hard to push into Lisa as it was to get into Gretchen. Lisa squirmed under me, doing most of the pushing. When I finally got Willy hard enough, Lisa made it obvious she had to fuck. She squished against me, and started kissing me. She kept pushing her cunt against my penis until I squeezed it into her tiny vagina, then her hips started humping against me. She started by rocking her hips in a nice slow fuck, but was soon vibrating her vagina up and down my penis, breathing hard. A few seconds later, she was grinding her crotch against mine, quietly screaming. I felt her come twice before I shot into her. I decided to keep Lisa. Gretchen was gorgeous, and now that I knew Amy had a nice body, I decided to keep all three girls.

That was 3 years ago. Amy, Lisa and Gretchen all still work for the company, and I still fuck my first three girls regularly, but I have a harem now. Some other time I’ll tell you how things went with the company secretaries, and at the local college. I hated thinking I’d end up teaching there, but I like being a visiting professor; I visit when I want to add girls to my harem.