The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 4 — Integration

Ken was waiting for Dane when he returned back home.

“You were gone for more than ten hours dude. I was starting to get worried.”

“Well...” Dane struggled to find the right words to reassure his roommate.

“Actually, man, I’m surprised you’re back so soon.”

“What? Why?”

“I mean, I did tell Alison that she needed to fuck you so hard, that you shouldn’t be able to walk afterwards.”

“What do you mean, you told her that she needed to fuck me?”

“Exactly what I said. When she passed the fifth level, I got all of the information about her that I needed and I gave her a special ringtone. When I call her, she’ll immediately know it’s me. And she’ll drift into a mindless trance as soon as she hears my voice. And whatever I tell her is her new truth. Beautiful, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, but my sister’s now wondering what the fuck just happened!”

“Oh. Hang on a sec.” Ken picked up his phone and pressed a few buttons. He lifted his phone to his ear and waited. “Hello, Alison! That’s right. I’m your master. Is your roommate there? Well, you can let her sleep. But if she asks you about your attitude towards her brother, just say that you’d been wanting to thank him properly for a while. You’d been publicly denying it while you tried to come up with the best way to do it. Well, you couldn’t deny it any longer and you just lost control. You’ll try to exercise more control next time. Do you understand?”

Dane wanted to pull the phone from Ken’s hands and tell him just how wrong this whole situation is. Ken spoke again into the phone. “Actually, yes. He’s right here. Would you like to talk to him? Sure! Hang on a sec!”

Ken handed the phone to Dane and whispered, “Don’t hang up when you’re done.”

“Um... Hello?” Dane wasn’t sure what to say to Alison.

Alison had a lilt in her voice when she spoke. “So, stud, you did a great job here today!”

“Um...”

“If you could come back tomorrow, I need you to help, um...” She giggled before continuing. “Cleaning out my plumbing.”

“Alison, listen. I, um... This isn’t you talking. I’ve wanted you for as long as I can remember, but...”

“And I’ve wanted you, too.”

“No, you haven’t. You barely tolerated me until today.”

“Oh, that, honey? That was just an act. I just decided to stop pretending and let my real feelings be known. And you know something? I’m glad I did! I only wish I’d done it sooner. If I’d had any idea how amazing you are in bed, I would’ve told you to fuck me ages ago.”

“But...”

“No buts. Except unless you want mine for something.” She giggled again, like a schoolgirl.

“Alison, I—”

“So, when will you be by tomorrow?”

He didn’t answer.

“Fine, then, I’ll be by your place bright and early tomorrow. Bye bye! Can I talk to Ken again?”

“Um, sure...”

He cautiously gave the phone back to his roommate. “Dane, could you give me a little bit of privacy, please?”

“Sure.”

Once Dane was out of earshot of his conversation with Alison, Ken spoke into the phone. “Alison, am I correct in my understanding that your family is quite rich?”

“Yes, master. We’re quite well-off.”

“How often do you visit with your parents?”

“Once a week or so, actually.”

“When will you visit with them next?”

“Saturday, probably.”

“Does your father keep a safe in the house?”

“Yes, he does.”

“Do you know the combination for the safe?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. I need you to empty all of the cash in the safe the next time you go there. When you leave, you will come to my apartment and bring it to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Very good. I want you to have a good night and dream of new and perverted ways of pleasuring my roommate. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good night, Alison.”

“Good night.”

Dane was pacing around the kitchen while his roommate was talking to Alison. After a short while, he stopped and had a horrible thought. Without thinking, he fumbled for his own cell phone and called his sister.

She sounded sleepy when she picked up the phone. “H..h..hello?”

“Sophia, it’s me!” He whispered into the phone, hoping his roommate wouldn’t hear.

“Dane, what... what’s wrong?”

“Can you do me a huge favor?”

“Um, sure... What’s that?”

“No matter what happens, promise me you won’t play that SafeCrackerJack game my roommate came up with.”

“What? Why?”

“Just promise me.”

“But...”

“Promise!”

She sighed. “All right. I won’t. But you’d better give me some answers. What did you do to Alison?”

“I, um, I had sex with her.”

“That much I know. But before today, you’d have been lucky if she gave you the time of day. What changed?”

“I think my roommate did something to her, but I’m not sure. She came on to me. You might want to talk to her about it.”

“I tried. But all she’d say was how good you were. I—”

“Um, Soph. I hate to cut you off, but I’ve got to go. Remember, don’t play that game!”

“I’ll remember.”

Dane hung up as Ken came into the kitchen. “Everything’s taken care of.”

“I’m glad.”

“And the database of users of my game keeps growing. I’m up over five hundred users already.”

“That’s awesome! Hey, listen. I’m heading to bed.”

“Rough day, stud?”

“Heh. Good night.”

“Night.”

Dane slowly padded back to his bedroom. Ken, for his part, went back to his computer and smiled when he saw the name of Dane’s sister add itself to the list of people under his control.

After thinking about it for a few minutes, he decided to call his newest slave.

“This is Sophia.” Her voice rang with a combination of eagerness and restraint.

“Hello, Sophia. This is Ken.”

“What can I do for you, Ken?”

“Well, Sophia. You can answer a couple of questions for me, for starters.”

“Anything you ask, Ken.”

“For starters, did your brother tell you not to play the game I put on your roommate’s phone?”

“Yes.”

“But you did...”

“I had already started playing and was about to solve level five when he told me not to. I couldn’t stop.”

“Very good. How do you feel about your brother fucking your roommate?”

“I feel ... um ... a bit awkward and conf—”

“Incorrect, Sophia. You are happy for them. You wish it were possible for them to be fucking all day, every day. Now, let me ask you again. How do you feel about Dane and Alison fucking?”

“I wish they could do it more often.”

“Would you encourage them?”

“If the opportunity arises, yes.”

“Would you like to join them?”

Sophia didn’t answer this question at first. “I don’t know.”

“Then let me tell you: you would love to join them if you could.”

“I would like to join them.”

“Excellent. Good night, Sophia.”

“Good night, Ken.”

He hung up the phone and Sophia felt very tired. She walked slowly to her bedroom, got into bed, and fell into a deep, restful sleep.