The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Sixteen

As Cindy woke next morning, the memory and accompanying fear from the night before flooded back into her mind. What was happening to her? As she lay in her bed, she mulled her thoughts over and over in her mind.

“That machine! That fucking lesbo woman’s machine. Of course!” She whispered to herself, so as not to wake up Helen, who shared the bedroom with her.

Cindy had tried to figure out how long she had been getting the buzzing in her head. It struck her that it had started pretty soon after going to visit the lab. Also, it only happened in the evenings.

“...and that’s when they test that fucking machine.” She nearly screamed out loud.

Cindy got herself up and dressed way before her room mates. She had considered skipping the day’s lectures, but then thought that she wasn’t going to let the ‘lesbo’ ruin her education. If anything was going to be ruined, it was going to be that machine and that woman.

On the dot of seven o’clock that evening, Julie and Sarah entered the lab. Tonight it was Sarah’s turn to be nervous. She was going to be fully anaesthetised, for what to her knowledge, was going to be the first time. The usual greetings and general banter were exchanged.

“Now Sarah. Are you sure you want to continue?” Asked Hugo, with his ‘serious’ voice.

“She does.” Said Julie.

“Shut up you!” Said Sarah, scowling at Julie.

“Yes. I’m OK.” Continued Sarah.

“OK. If you go and make yourself comfortable on your couch, we’ll go through the same routine as last night.” Said Anna, who had walked over from the PC area.

“We’ll monitor and record your vitals all the way.” Said Hugo, glancing at the readings on the display above Sarah’s couch.

“Good luck girl.” Said Julie.

“OK Sarah. Now, er, just like last evening, I’ll count backwards from ten.” Said Hugo.

“I’m ready here Hugo.” Said Anna, as ever at a PC.

“OK. Start the sequence Anna.” Hugo requested.

Anna pressed a key.

“Commenced.” She said.

“Ten, nine, eight, seven...” Hugo was interrupted by Anna.

“She’s under.” Said Anna.

Back over in her room, Cindy was talking to Helen and Dawn, her room mates.

“Oh no! My head. That buzzing again.” Said Cindy, rubbing her forehead.

“Let me get you some tablets.” Said Dawn.

“No, no. Wait.” Said Cindy.

Although there was a buzzing in her head, it was much less intense and not very painful on this occasion. Cindy got to her feet and went to the bathroom. She reached out her right hand to open the door. Without her touching it, the handle turned and the door opened. Cindy was frightened and excited at the same time. She reached her other hand to the light switch, it clicked on. She willed it to switch off and back on again. With her heart pounding, Cindy went back to Helen and Dawn in the lounge. So much was racing through her mind. Should she tell them, or show them? No. Not yet.

“Are you OK Cindy?” Asked Helen.

“Yes. Yes thanks.” She replied.

The buzzing stopped as suddenly as it had started.

In the lab, Sarah’s eyes fluttered open.

“Sarah. How do you feel?” Asked Hugo.

“Fine thanks. Was I out long?” Asked Sarah.

“Five minutes.” Called Anna from the PC area.

The main PC bleeped.

“Damn, damn, damn.” Cursed Anna, under her breath.

On the screen was the legend ‘Code 40—Unknown Response From CNS’ yet again.

“Well everyone. I think this is going to be a success.” Said Hugo.

Anna walked back over to Hugo and the girls, trying not to show her concern over the persistent error code.

“We have to convince Jackie Graham, don’t forget her.” Said Anna.

“We will.” Said Hugo.

“Oh yes.” Said Anna, with a sinister tone.

The evening’s testing came to an end. Anna suggested that the girls have the following evening off. It was Friday after all. More importantly, she needed to test the machine.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Sixteen

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Seventeen

“Hugo, don’t worry, I’m just checking the software. I’ve made some spelling errors on some of the dialogues. You go and relax.” Said Anna the following evening in the lab.

“Are you sure you don’t need me?” Asked Hugo.

“Yes, really. Look, I’ve even isolated the machine so that I don’t send myself off to sleep!” Said Anna, holding up a key to the power unit.

“OK then. But call me if you need me.” Said Hugo, collecting his briefcase.

“I will. Have a nice weekend.” Said Anna.

“You too.” Called Hugo as he made his way out.

“Thank fuck he’s gone!” Muttered Anna.

“Now, I’ve got to search the session with Cindy second-by-second to find out what her CNS fed-back to the machine.” She continued to mumble to herself, as she opened the archive files on the database.

Julie and Sarah had decided to spend an evening together.

“Anything on TV?” Asked Sarah.

“No.” Replied Julie.

“Shall we go and see if it’s too late to get a video.” Suggested Sarah.

“No.” Came the reply.

“Er. Do you want this?” Asked Sarah, waving her left foot around in the air.

Julie sprang to her feet and grabbed Sarah by her right hand.

“OK, OK! Steady, you’ll pull my arm off!” Said Sarah, trying to get up before Julie did her some damage.

The girls went into their bedroom. Julie was still holding Sarah’s hand. She guided her to the bed and got her to sit down by little pulling and twisting movements. No words were spoken. Julie sat next to Sarah, on her right. With her right hand, she grasped Sarah from the back of her head and drew her towards her. The girls’ lips met, opened and sealed, creating a moist, warm swamp in the caverns of their mouths, quite suitable for the crocodile tails that once were tongues to lash around in.

It’s unlikely that either of them could remember how she became relieved of her clothes, but Sarah was now sitting between Julie’s legs, rather awkwardly trying to kiss her, by means of Julie trying to crane her neck over far enough to meet Sarah’s lips that were only going to make the rendezvous if she could twist her neck round enough. Julie was massaging Sarah’s breasts with her left hand, whilst her right hand glided down Sarah’s stomach towards her pussy.

Cindy had decided to take the opportunity to go to the students’ bar, as her head wasn’t buzzing tonight and after all, it was Friday. She was sitting with her room mates, Helen and Dawn.

In the lab, Anna was studying the readouts from Cindy’s CNS.

“Nothing. Nothing unusual.” Anna was muttering.

She had a thought.

“I’ll run the sequence through on the machine, under the control of the archive.” She muttered.

Anna checked on the PC that she was ‘mapped out’ of the machine. She then took the key to the power unit and turned the machine on.

“OK. Let’s start.” She mumbled, pressing a key on the PC.

The machine began to run through the sequence that was used on Cindy. The live antenna above the empty gyno chair radiated it’s signal. Anna watched the readouts on the PC and occasionally glanced up at the chair, as if it was occupied.

In the bar, Cindy felt that familiar, but less intense buzz.

“No,no! That fucking woman.” She cursed.

“Are you OK?” Asked Helen.

“Yes. Yes thanks.” Said Cindy.

She reached out for her drink. It slid across the table in front of her into her hand. Helen was paralysed with fright.

“It’s OK Helen. I don’t know what’s happening either. Please don’t make a fuss. Don’t tell Dawn. Take me back to our room, please.” Said Cindy, trying to stay calm.

Helen collected Cindy’s and her own things together and took Cindy by the arm to the sanctuary of their room.

“Helen! Helen, Cindy...” Called Dawn, who had been talking to someone else.

“Dawn. Wait here. I’ll call you on the mobile.” Called Helen.

In the lab the PC beeped.

“No! Code 40 again. Why?” Anna stopped the sequence and shut the machine down.

Julie and Sarah were trying something that resembled a ‘sixty-nine’. Sarah’s face was buried in Julie’s crotch, her tongue was whipping her lover’s clit into a frenzy. Julie was sniffing and licking Sarah’s feet. Almost at the same time as the PC had beeped, Julie squealed in ecstasy, pumping warm cum into Sarah’s mouth.

“Let’s swap round now.” Said Sarah, wiping her mouth.

Anna closed the lab for the night and made her way home. She had a lot of thinking to do.

Helen and Cindy were now back in their room.

“Go and make yourself comfortable in bed Cindy. I’ll fetch you a drink.” Said Helen.

“I’ll be OK now, thanks. The buzzing has stopped. She must have finished with that machine.” Said Cindy, sitting herself down on the sofa.

“What machine Cindy? What’s happening?” Asked Helen.

Cindy explained that she had been invited to see the experimental anaesthetic machine that Julie and Sarah had volunteered to help test.

“She, that Freeman woman, she did something to me that evening. I’ll make her pay.” Said Cindy.

A key rattled in the front door to the flat.

“That’ll be Dawn. Listen Helen, please promise me you won’t tell her anything.” Said Cindy.

“OK. I promise.” Replied Helen.

Julie’s tongue had beaten Sarah’s clit into submission. Sarah screamed with delight and shook violently as she journeyed through her orgasm. Soon after, the two girls were sleeping peacefully in each other’s arms.

Cindy managed to get to sleep, despite her fear and anger. Revenge was to be her’s.

Anna’s night was restless and broken. Something was going wrong.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Seventeen

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Eighteen

The weekend came and went.

Julie and Sarah enjoyed themselves in their new found way.

Cindy said no more about Friday night and Helen was too afraid to raise the subject.

Anna decided to stay silent for the moment about her problem with the machine. Perhaps there was no problem, after all, Julie and Sarah were both OK and she had seen Cindy around the University; so what could possibly be wrong? Anyway, Jackie Graham was coming to visit that evening and Anna had always been an admirer of her!

Hugo arrived at the lab at around six thirty. Anna was already there.

“Good evening Anna. Did you have a nice weekend?” Asked Hugo.

“Yes thank you. How’s the surfing going?” Came Anna’s sneering reply.

“Now, now.” Said Hugo.

“OK. Truce. Everything seems OK for Jackie’s visit. We’ll put the girls out one at a time. What do you think?” Asked Anna.

“Yes. That sounds OK. Julie first, then Sarah” Suggested Hugo.

“OK.” Agreed Anna.

Julie and Sarah had decided that as this was an important evening, they would arrive early, which they did, at around six forty-five. There was the usual banter and all assembled went through the schedule for the evening.

“This is an important visit girls. If Jackie Graham doesn’t like what she sees, she can pull the plug on the funding.” Said Hugo, with his ‘serious’ voice.

“We’ll have to make sure that she doesn’t see anything bad then.” Said Anna, smiling.

Hugo’s pager bleeped. He fumbled it from his belt and read the message.

“Damn. I’ve got to go to Admin. There’s a call from the police waiting for me. What on earth do they want?” Said Hugo.

“You’d better go. I’ll manage things here.” Said Anna, in her best ‘surprised’ voice.

Hugo dashed out of the lab.

“He’ll be gone for a while.” Said Anna to the girls.

“How do you know?” Asked Julie.

“What’s going on Anna?” Asked Sarah.

“Really Sarah, always so suspicious! Now why should there be anything going on?” Replied Anna with a grin.

Anna went to the lab door and disabled the entry keypad.

“That’ll keep out unwanted guests.” She said.

“Come on. Tell us.” Said Julie.

“OK. I’ve arranged for Hugo to be out of here for a while. When Jackie arrives, we’re going to have some fun. I’m sure she’ll agree to maintain the funding.” Said Anna.

“You’re not going to hurt her, are you?” Asked Sarah.

“No. Of course not. Now when she arrives, please just do as I say. Ok?” Said Anna.

“OK.” Came the famous voices in unison.

“Don’t forget to stop the clock on the wall.” Said Julie.

“Oh yes, that old trick. Thanks.” Said Anna, reaching the clock down.

The buzzer on the lab door sounded on the dot of seven thirty. Anna let their guest in.

“Good evening Dr. Freeman.” Said Jackie.

“Good evening. Thank you for taking the time to come and visit us.” Said Anna, in her best ‘better be polite’ voice.

She introduced Julie and Sarah to Jackie and explained Hugo’s absence.

“...and you have been helping with the testing for about two months now.” Said Jackie.

“Yes Miss Graham.” Came the voices in unison.

“I see. Well, please show me around the machine.” Said Jackie.

Anna explained the principle behind the machine, which was of course, lost on someone with a mere MBA. She took Jackie on a tour from the PC’s, through to the power unit, the RF generator and modulator and eventually to the couch that Julie normally used.

“I’m sure that Professor Fritz will be able to answer any questions you may have about the electronics, when he gets back.” Said Anna.

“I hope so. The tubes he specified cost a small fortune.” Said Jackie.

Anna gave a little nervous laugh, in kind of ‘what a stupid bitch that woman is’ way.

“...as you can see, the antenna is virtually tranparent, to allow the light through unimpeded.” Said Anna.

“Why not lay down on the couch and see for yourself.” Said Anna, gesturing for Jackie to climb onto the couch.

Julie and Sarah both got a tingling in their spines at the same time. They looked at each other.

Jackie decided to lose her dignity just a little and climbed onto the couch, with the help of a small foot stall.

“That’s right. Now if I go and turn the light on, you’ll see what I mean about the antenna not blocking the light.” Said Anna, who had made a dash over to the main PC and had already started the sequence to scan Jackie’s CNS.

“Just waiting for the PC to re-start from power-save mode.” Said Anna, lying to buy some time whilst the scan sequence concluded.

“OK.” Said Anna, pressing a key.

“My eyes! What’s happening! Help me! I can’t...” Jackie’s mouth flapped open and closed, but no more sound came out.

Julie and Sarah watched in silence as her Jackie’s finally closed. Anna came over.

“Now then Jackie. Many operations are carried out with a tad of muscle-relaxant added to prevent the patient moving around on the operating table. However, normally, the patient is also anaesthetised and so is unaware that he or she is paralysed. My machine can simulate this property of chemical anaesthesia, as you can feel, you are totally paralysed. You can’t even roll your eyeballs around. I allowed you to open your mouth, because you have a cute little mouth and I wanted to do this.” Said Anna.

As Jackie fought with all her strength to move, Anna leaned over the woman and with her right hand on Jackie’s forehead, she used her left hand to pull Jackie’s mouth open and then docked her lips with those of her helpless prey.

“That wasn’t so bad now, was it?” Sneered Anna, breaking the vacuum sealed kiss.

Cindy was in her room, studying. That familiar buzz started up in her head.

“OK lesbo. You asked for this.” Cindy threw down her pen and started to make her way out of her room, over to the main building. The bulb in the light overhead ‘pinged’. The room was in darkness. Cindy was near the door anyway, she reached out her right hand and the door lock rotated open. The fear had been subdued by anger and adrenalin. It would take about five minutes to reach the lab. Cindy was on a mission. Somehow, she knew that someone was in trouble in the lab.

Back in the lab, Anna had removed Jackie’s shoes. She picked up Jackie’s left foot, hot from the day in shoes and nylons, Jackie could do nothing to resist. Anna sniffed and sucked. Julie and Sarah had never seen Anna quite like this before. Even with Cindy, she didn’t let her emotions show, but Jackie’s feet were proving irresistable.

“Jackie. When you leave here later, you will have no doubt in your mind that this project is going to continue to be funded.” Said Anna, breaking off from her foot feast.

Jackie was trying to speak.

“Sorry Jackie, I can’t hear you. Now, where next?” Said Anna.

Jackie was wearing a business suit. Anna began to remove the coat. After that she unbuttoned and removed Jackie’s blouse. Next were the skirt and nylons. Jackie was now in just her bra and panties.

“Oh Jackie. If you’re nothing much else, you’re quite beautiful. Isn’t she girls?” Said Anna, acknowledging Julie and Sarah for the first time in what had seemed like hours.

Julie and Sarah were both quite scared by what they were witnessing. They barely managed a nod.

“Now let me taste you Jackie.” Said Anna, starting to peel Jackie’s panties off.

Cindy had entered the main block of the University by now.

In the lab, the controller PC bleeped.

“Damn! Oh, never mind.” Said Anna, continuing to remove the panties.

On the screen was the persistent ‘Code 40’.

Cindy was now marching along the corridor towards the lab. The buzzing in her head had intensified, but didn’t hurt. In her wake, swing doors were submitting to her will and flying open and lights were burning out.

The PC bleeped again. Anna ignored it. She had begun to massage around Jackie’s pussy in a gentle circular motion, with the first three fingers of her right hand.

Cindy reached the lab door. She held out her right hand and touched the entry keypad. There was a click as the lock opened. The lab door submitted to the intense pyschic energy radiating from Cindy. Anna looked up at the door.

“What the fu...” She said.

“Get away from her you fucking lesbian bitch.” Ordered Cindy.

Anna felt her body being manipulated by an irresitable force. She was made to stand up straight and walk backwards away from the couch, to where Julie and Sarah were standing. Anna, along with the girls, now found themselves paralysed.

“Wh-what’s happening.” Asked Sarah, discovering that she could still speak.

Cindy ignored her and went over to the the couch. She took the paralysed Jackie by the arms and pulled her off of the couch. For a few moments, Jackie was disorientated, but she soon began to regain her senses.

“I don’t know your name, but thank you.” Said Jackie.

“That’s OK, Miss Graham. My name is Cindy Lawton. That lesbian did the same thing to me a few weeks ago, but I seem to have got more than she bargained for.” Said Cindy.

Jackie began to dress herself. Anna was desperately trying to move, so that she could get to the power unit and turn the machine off. She had now realised that the power of the machine was being channelled through Cindy.

Cindy went up to Anna.

“Are you scared, bitch? You fucking should be. However, I’m not going to do anything to you. But, you are going to reverse what you have done to Julie and Sarah and you are going to confess to assaulting Miss Graham and me.” Said Cindy.

“Fuck off little fresher bitch.” Anna replied. She spat at Cindy.

“Oh dear!” Said Cindy.

Anna began to gasp for breath. Cindy had paralysed her diaphragm.

“Don’t hurt her Cindy, please.” Cried Sarah.

Cindy released Anna.

“Let that be a warning.” Said Cindy, who had wandered over to where the PC’s were.

“Ah! Just what I need.” She said, picking up a pocket tape recorder and checking that it worked.

“Now Dr. Freeman. You are going to confess to what you have done and promise to return Julie and Sarah to how they were before you perverted them.” Ordered Cindy.

“We want to stay as we are.” Said Julie.

“Yes, please leave us.” Said Sarah.

“Do you really want to remain as lesbians forever?” Asked Cindy.

“Yes.” Came the familiar voices in unison.

“OK. Now you, confess!” Said Cindy, turning to Anna and switching on the tape recorder.

Anna confessed to everything she had done.

Jackie had regained her composure and gone to her office to call the police. She also called Hugo on his mobile and asked him to return to the University. Anna had admitted that she had arranged for him to be called away.

Cindy released Julie and Sarah, but waited for the police to arrive before releasing Anna. When they did arrive, Cindy went to the power unit and switched the machine off. Anna fell to the floor as the machine relinquished it’s grip. Julie and Sarah, now in tears, helped Anna back to her feet and onto a chair, as Cindy played the confession to the police, who duly arrested Anna.

“Thank God it’s over.” Whispered Cindy, as she handed the key to the machine over to Jackie.

Hugo arrived in the lab as Anna was being escorted to the waiting car. Through their tears, the girls described the evening’s events.

“I meant this machine to be for good work.” Said Hugo.

“It still can be.” Said Jackie.

“Let things settle, we’ll talk.” She said, for once smiling at Hugo.

Anna was tried and served a prison sentence. She was also struck off from the medical register.

The University agreed further funding for the project, after Professor Fritz had been cleared of any part in Anna’s crimes.

Professor Fritz found a new partner and after some effort, Anna’s original software and the electronics were refined further until the machine became a saleable product. The machine eventually became the normal means of anaesthesia.

Julie and Sarah continued to assist with the testing of the machine and along with Cindy, sucessfully qualified as MD’s.

Julie and Sarah set up home together and never regretted their decision to remain as lesbian lovers. They still kept in touch with Anna, who lived comfortably on the royalties from the sales of the machines.

A Safer Anaesthetic—The End