The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sam, Tommy and the Hitchhiker

Categories: MM, MC

Description:

Returning from a running meet, Tommy’s teammate Brian’s car broke down. Sam and Tommy stopped to help him and brought him home with them.

Story:

One Saturday morning, I drove Tommy to his track meet and watched him run. We were normal college students during the day, unless we had business to take care of. The boss was great at letting us live our normal lives and didn’t bother us most of the time. After taking over the minds of the swim team, he let us take a little break. He didn’t need us just yet.

Fortunately, I never let my talent go to waste. I had all the tools I needed to take over the minds of whomever we wanted, and Tommy was with me every time. We never did it often, but when we did it was well worth it.

After Tommy’s meet, I drove home. We were talking in the car, until we saw a car broken down on the side of the road.

“That looks like Brian,” Tommy said.

“I think you’re right,” I said. “Let’s help him out.”

We pulled off the side of the road right behind Brian’s car. He looked over at us and smiled.

“Hey guys,” he said. He was standing on the side of the road in mesh workout shorts and a white tank top. His hot body was glistening in the sun. He had huge muscular calves and thighs, muscular arms and broad shoulders. His body was definitely amazing, and my cock stirred thinking of it naked. He sported brown short but shaggy hair, and brown eyes. His face looked younger than it was.

I smiled at Brian, trying not to be obvious I want him naked right now. “Hey Brian, car trouble?”

“Yeah, it looks serious. My dad’s a mechanic, but he’s out of town until tomorrow.”

“Well maybe you can leave it here and we’ll drive you home?”

“Oh man, that’d be great! Thanks guys.”

Tommy smiled, “Sure thing! Great job today by the way.” Tommy spoke as we approached our car, “go ahead and take shotgun. I’ll ride in the back.”

Brian smiled, “Thanks but that’s ok.”

“No, no I insist!”

Eventually Brian sat in the front seat, with Tommy right behind him. I knew what Tommy wanted to do. His face showed lust, just like mine did. We wanted Brian naked. I just didn’t know how Tommy was going to do it.

We began to drive away toward Brian’s house. I had no idea if that was where we should be going or not, I was waiting for Tommy to make his move. I made small talk with Brian until I smelled it briefly. Chloroform. Next thing I knew, Brian’s face was covered with a rag of sorts filled with chloroform. I heard Brian struggle and watched his arms and body flail. Tommy started speaking calmly, “It’s okay Brian, just succumb. Don’t worry we won’t hurt you. Just let the chloroform take over. Sleep tight... That’s it, just close your eyes and relax.”

Tommy’s arm was around Brian’s chest as well, rubbing it slowly.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brian’s body go limp, watching him pass out in the passenger’s seat. I turned my car toward my house, knowing no one would be home.

After Brian was fully out Tommy smiled at me. “Let’s retrain him.”

“We will. Don’t worry, we will. Just keep him asleep, we have a little ways to go.”

We drove back to my house and I pulled into the garage. I didn’t want to raise suspicion if I dragged a limp body through my front yard. We carried Brian upstairs to my room and placed him on the bed. We had to tie him up in order to get him to cooperate when he wakes up. We bound him spread eagle on the bed to each bedpost. We opted not to gag him just yet. I kissed Tommy and smiled.

“It’s always fun to capture together.”

He smiled, “I know babe. I’m glad I knew you wanted him. I’ve been lusting after him for months.”

I grinned. Brian slowly began to wake, and tried moving but couldn’t. He looked over at his arms and realized he was tied. He saw us at the end of the bed watching him.

“What the fuck guys?” He was rightfully angry.

“What’s wrong? Don’t like being tied up?” I asked.

“No you sick freak. Look I thought we were friends. What’s going on?”

“We are friends, aren’t we Tommy?”

“Yeah, we are such good friends we wanted to keep you around a while.” Tommy winked at Brian as he approached him and rubbed his chest. Brian started squirming intensely trying to push him away.

“You guys are sick. Let me out of here.” Brian started playing with his binds realizing he couldn’t get them free if he wanted to, leaving him helpless.

“Listen Brian, we can make this easy or hard. You let us know.” I lifted a bottle of liquid. “Drink this willingly or unwillingly. It’s your choice.”

Brian looked up, “really? Getting me to drink the Kool-Aid?”

“Oh no, this is better than that. This will open your mind to new things you haven’t even dreamed about yet.” I smiled knowing I’d get to use the force-feeder Nick had used on me months before.

“I won’t drink it.”

“No, you will. You don’t have a choice in the matter.” I brought the drink closer to him and he closed his mouth and shook his head. I grinned. “Have it your way then. I’ll be right back.” I left the room to grab the force-feeder.

Brian tried pleading with Tommy, “Please Tommy let me go. I don’t know what you guys want but I’ll do anything just let me go.”

“Anything?” Tommy chuckled.

Brian nodded slightly knowing he was getting himself into a trap.

Tommy smiled as he got on top of his tied down teammate. His legs were straddled on either side of Brian’s chest, with Tommy’s groin sitting on Brian’s stomach. Tommy looked down at Brian who was pissed off and smiled. “You said anything, so how far are you willing to go?”

Brian shook his head in disgust. “Get off me. I won’t do anything sexual with you, fag. I’m straight now get off me.”

“I see your true colors come out. We will change all of that. Don’t ever use a word you’ll regret saying when tied down. We have the upper hand at the moment.”

Brian sat there and pondered as he realized Tommy was right. He was pissed, realizing the predicament he was in. “Look,” Brian showed weakness as he felt bad, “I didn’t mean it like that, I just don’t see you that way...”

“Oh I know, but you will soon. Don’t worry.”

I entered the room seeing Tommy mounted on his prey. It made me crack a smile as I handed my lover the force-feeder. I knew he would command this operation, and it turned me on. Normally I was in charge, so seeing Tommy dominate Brian made me happy.

Tommy smiled down at Brian, “Open wide cutie.”

Brian shook his head vigorously trying to get away. I went around and held his head as Tommy put it on Brian’s mouth. I clamped Brian’s nostrils shut as Tommy began to pour the liquid down the chute. Without choking, we watched Brian chug. I released his nostrils allowing him to breathe again. He stopped drinking, but we had gotten enough down for it to work.

I smiled at Tommy, “Let’s let him digest for a few minutes and see how he’s doing.”

Tommy nodded and we left the room.

* * *

Brian:

Those sick sons of bitches. I have no idea what they are doing to me but they will pay. I tried to be nice, but only because I have to. Tommy is my teammate after all, but for him to try to turn me gay is just sick. I wanted to beat their asses so bad, but I was tied up. After they left I tried to escape, but they were good, too good, at tying knots. Slowly I began to feel tired. Weak. I didn’t know what was happening to me. My body stopped wanting to move. My mind slowly stopped processing anything, other than feeling weak. Where was I? What was going on? Why couldn’t I move?

* * *

Sam:

“It’s time. Go take the feeder off, and let’s get this hottie under our control.”

Tommy smiled at me, “Boss would be so proud.”

“Oh he will be.”

We walked in the room and saw Brian barely moving, mindless as he should have been. He was breathing and looking around, but was weak mentally and physically. Tommy removed the feeder and walked away. He let me do my thing, as he wasn’t trained in hypnosis just yet.

“Brian, can you hear me?”

He nodded slowly, but it turned into a circular motion, much like how I remember when I was under the same drug.

“Good, now I want you to listen closely. I want you to relax. Can you do that for me? Let all your worries fade away. Just relax and listen to the sound of my voice.”

Brian nodded, trying to accept what he was being told.

“Imagine you’re in a park lying in the grass. No one around, nothing to worry about. Are you there right now?”

“Yyyyeeesss....”

“Good. Now feel yourself relaxing. All your worries fading... Just letting go of everything. Are you doing that?”

“Uhhh hhhuuhhh.”

“Great, you’re doing well. Go ahead and slowly let your mind drift. I’ll help you think while you relax. What do you see?”

“Blue skies. Big white clouds.”

“Great, now you just want to reach up and grab the cloud don’t you?”

“Yeahh... I... I.... Can’t”

“Why can’t you?”

“Arm is tied down.”

“In your mind, your arms are loose. You can reach the sky if you want to. Just imagine...”

“Wwoooahh...”

“Now, see how your mind can work? Let me help you think as we go on... Once you’ve grabbed that cloud you’ve allowed me into your mind. You like me being in there, I can make the impossible real.”

“Yyyeeeaahhhh.”

“Now, listen to everything I have to say, okay?”

“I will.”

“Anytime I tell you that ‘you’re up in the clouds’ I want you to return to this time, where your mind is open to suggestion and your imagination is under my control. Understood?”

“Yesssss.”

“Good. Now, I want you to count backwards from 25. When you get to one, you’ll fall into a deep sleep until I wake you up. While you’re in this sleep you’ll still hear me and process anything I tell you, you just will not be able to respond as you’ll be asleep. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Okay start counting.”

As Brian counted, Tommy gave me a huge hug and smiled at me knowing we should have him. I listened as Brian counted down and watched his body slowly limpen further than it was before. As soon as he was completely out, I grinned.

“You’ve done a great job so far Brian. I want you to continue to process what I tell you while you’re sleeping. I want you to be dreaming of the sexiest person alive. Just imagine them in front of you.”

Quickly we began to see his cock grow uncontrollably. I knew he was listening.

“Now, that person in front of you slowly has turned into Tommy. He is now the sexiest person in the world to you. You want him so bad. You never knew you had these feelings, but I helped open you up to them. You will do anything for him. Only one problem, he’s taken. So he’s unattainable. That means you want him so bad you’re willing to do anything to get close to him. You’ve chosen to be my slave as I have traded you your freedom to get to have sexual experiences with Tommy. You’ll enjoy being my slave, as not only will I give you what you want, but you enjoy being told what to do. You like being dominated.”

Brian’s cock was hard as a rock, as was Tommy’s.

“Now, Brian, you’ll be open to listening to anything I tell you as you are my slave. You will call me sir or master, and you will continue to process all of these changes. I want you to close your mind off and sleep deeply, processing these changes. You will wake up when I tell you to. Now sleep boy.”

Suddenly Brian’s body moved slightly, signifying he was indeed asleep.

Tommy and I left the room for a few minutes, knowing the longer he processes everything, the better behaved he’ll be when he wakes up. Once I finished this step, I was told to call the boss. I called him and my mind went blank. Next thing I remember was hanging up the phone.

Tommy watched and heard everything I said, but couldn’t repeat it by strict orders. I had no idea what was next.

Tommy smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss. I grabbed his round ass and smiled. “You’re so damn sexy.”

“As are you.” He grabbed my ass back and briefly brushed against my cock. I felt my body jolt. Suddenly I was horny as fuck and wanted Tommy naked right now. He smiled at me and kissed me.

“Not just yet honey. That was part of your conditioning.” He winked at me and I chuckled.

“Jerk.”

“Is it time yet?” He asked in relation to Brian.

“Sure, it’s been long enough. Let’s go wake that sexy runner up.”

Tommy grinned.

We walked into the room. Seeing Brian still tied spread eagle to the bed, passed out turned both of us on. I got close to him and whispered into his ear, “time to wake up Brian.”

Slowly Brian’s eyes began to open. He started squirming realizing he was still tied down. He saw me, and then saw Tommy and looked around.

“How are you feeling Brian?”

“I feel great, Sir.”

“I’m glad to hear that boy. What are you?”

“I am your slave, master.”

“Excellent. Now do you like being tied up?”

“Do you like me tied up sir?”

Clever, I thought. “Yes I do.”

“Then yes sir I do. I enjoy being tied up.”

“Good. Now just enjoy the moment.”

Brian nodded. Tommy and I both got up on the bed on either side of him and smiled. I started kissing his neck and lips, as he continued to kiss me back. Tommy started rubbing his cock through his running shorts getting Brian nice and hard. I began rubbing his nipples through his tank top, hearing him moan loudly as he was slowly being pleasured. Tommy began to pull his shorts down, but couldn’t get them far down due to his position. He revealed a white sports jockstrap holding Brian’s large cock tightly pressed against his body. Instantly Tommy wanted to pull Brian’s shorts all the way down. We were taught to love a jockstrap, as it’s the sexiest underwear a man can wear. When I looked down at what Tommy had uncovered I smiled.

“Good boy Brian, you didn’t even know but jockstraps are the underwear of choice for you. You will never wear any other type unless specifically requested.”

“Yes sir. I am glad I pleased you with my choice.”

Tommy began to untie one of Brian’s legs and slowly removed his shorts from one leg, leaving them dangling off of the other. He tied the leg back up and left it alone. He had what he wanted, which was a clear view of Brian’s cock and jock. I grabbed scissors and began cutting Brian’s white tank top off of him, knowing it was cheap and could be replaced. Slowly we revealed everything this runner had to offer. His core was well built, his legs were extremely muscular, his cock was huge, and his arms were very toned. He had little body hair, making it seem as if he were a swimmer at heart. Tommy and I began rubbing our hands all across his body. He moaned louder and louder with each touch. Tommy slowly went down on Brian’s cock, biting down on his jock covered cock. He slowly lifted the jock out of the way and began licking the tip. Instantly Brian screamed in pleasure. I was rubbing his nipples and kissing his upper body. I slowly lowered my pants and jock as I straddled him. He looked up at me in pleasure and fear. He didn’t want to suck a cock, yet.

“Now Brian, please me by sucking my cock while yours gets pleasured by Tommy. You’ll enjoy sucking on my cock, it makes you feel good.”

He nodded, “Yes sir.” The fear was suddenly gone from his eyes. He looked at my cock lustfully as he was being pleasured and leaned forward to engulf it with his mouth. I leaned forward to help him out since he couldn’t move. He started taking it all in, sucking down on my cock like the good sex slave he was becoming. He needed a few pointers so I helped him out on the way. As I was getting my cock sucked, Tommy was teasing my ass with his fingers trying to get me to cum faster. He knew Brian was ready to shoot any second now. My body jolted as Tommy hit the right spot causing me to shoot. Brian began cumming as well. Tommy was a pro at swallowing, that he took all of Brian’s load quickly without question. Brian was slowly swallowing until he couldn’t anymore. He pulled off my cock as I continued to shoot, covering his face in cum.

We both finished shooting, and I looked down at Brian as I began to clean up.

“Lick it off your face, whatever you can reach.”

Brian nodded and began cleaning up his own face with his tongue. Tommy came in and helped by doing the same.

“Enjoy the taste of that cum slave, it represents power. You will love that taste, won’t you boy?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good.” We continued cleaning him up and then prepared him for the next portion of his sexual activities. He looked hot being naked and helpless. We untied his legs and folded him over like a tortilla. Tommy got naked and smiled.

“Time for you to get fucked, toy.” Tommy said it cruelly. Brian’s eyes opened wide as he knew what was coming and was not fully ready for it. Tommy lubed up his cock and Brian’s ass and slowly slipped in to the tight virgin asshole of his sexy runner friend. Brian’s legs wrapped around Tommy’s head once he was in. I sat to the side and watched, as Tommy fucked him. Tommy started slow getting faster and faster trying to show Brian he is just a fuck toy.

“That’s it slave, take my cock.”

Tommy’s domination of Brian was making me horny again, but I resisted any urges. Brian was moaning and throwing his head around as he was getting plowed by Tommy.

Shortly after Tommy began shooting his load and Brian screamed in ecstasy. He was panting and moaning with each shot. Tommy finished and slowly pulled out.

Brian’s body collapsed on the bed, as Tommy cleaned up. I untied Brian’s arms leaving him to get up when he was ready.

A while later, Brian finally got up. Weakened from the extensive physical sexual activity, he stood up.

“Get dressed boy. We have a place for you to go.”

Suddenly my doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and opened the door. There was Nick, my Master.

“Good afternoon Swimmer Boy. Stay standing.”

Suddenly I felt a rush come over me and my eyes closed as I stood still.

“I heard you have a prize for us. I’ll take care of him now. You can open your eyes and follow me in your trance.”

I followed him up the stairs to my room, where he walked in dominating the room.

“Hello Runner Boy.”

Tommy fell to the ground and passed out. Nick then touched a fully clothed Brian on the forehead, “Sleep slave.” I watched as Brian passed out and fell to the ground.

Nick then looked at me, “Good work Sam. You will be rewarded. I will take the slave back to headquarters, and he will be returned in the morning. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Okay Swimmer Boy, go to sleep.”

I fell to the ground asleep.

A while later I woke up next to Tommy. I looked around and realized I was tied to Tommy on the bed. We were tied and gagged naked in the spooning position with myself as the large spoon and then tied to the bed posts. Tommy began stirring and tried talking to me. He realized how we were left and we tried to escape. Each move pushed my hard sick between his ass cheeks and he would begin moaning. We couldn’t escape even though we tried. I knew Nick’s plan was to leave us like this until the morning, but I wanted to prove I was stronger than that.

A few hours later I heard a noise in my house. I had hoped it wasn’t any family members or anyone that shouldn’t be there. We both stayed quiet in case it was someone that shouldn’t see us in this predicament.

My door flung open and there was Nick.

“I see you couldn’t escape boys. Well I’m here to release you. I may be cruel, but I’m not that mean.” He winked at us and began to untie us.

I chuckled. “Thank you sir.”

He smiled, “You’re welcome. Now I’m done here. There has been a slight change in plans. Brian will be returned to his car tomorrow. You will see him again soon.”

We sighed, but knew things always changed. We knew we’d see Brian soon enough, and he’d be the best slave we’ll ever have.