The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Samatha’s Choice

By MagicCarpet

Chapter One

She swung her legs out of her little red Miata convertible, and pulled the hem of her light blue skirt down her thighs a smidge. She rose confidently from the driver’s seat, unfolding her long frame and standing erect, casually displaying shapely legs attractively emphasized by her blue pumps. She remembered how much practice it took back in her dorm room, sliding off the bed onto her feet in front of a mirror, again and again, until the move was performed unconsciously, providing an alluring show to anyone watching, without displaying too much. Even though no one was there to appreciate it at the moment, performing that move and many others was now natural for her.

She strode to the door of O’Malley’s, a nice pub and restaurant that she hadn’t been in since her last visit to Maine, six months ago. She opened the door and stood in the doorway while she scanned the bar looking for Lawson. She found him sipping a scotch at a table at the back of the room. He looked at his watch and then looked toward her. She could see a warm smile as he saw her silhouetted against the light from the setting sun before the door closed. His gaze traveled from her high heels, gliding up her legs until it reached the hem of her short skirt before hesitating and then continuing upwards to take in her delightful figure. Her lips parted in a soft gasp from the attention she received. She never seemed to tire of that delicious electric arousal that always started in her nipples when someone checked her out. She felt her tight skirt bind her thighs with each step she took. Just to experience that tingling feeling again, she imagined him enjoying the way that the meager light in the bar revealed her nylon enclosed legs. At the same time, along with many of the other customers, Lawson enjoyed each high heeled step she took, as she moved slowly closer to him.

For Lawson, Samantha’s 22 year old body should have been very familiar, the two of having known each other all of their lives. Sam’s shoulder length, shiny brunette hair, piercing grey eyes, flawless, creamy complexion and long, lean body were as he remembered them, with one major change—they were now packaged in a mid-thigh length skirt, a scoop necked blouse and 4 inch heels. He had never seen her wear this type of outfit, ever.

He was so captivated with Samantha’s body, he barely stood up in time to give her a hug and to receive a peck on his cheek in return. He pulled out a chair and his eyes drifted to her legs again as she crossed her legs, causing her skirt to climb up her thighs. She smiled, his attention sending an exciting current along her legs, tingling all the way up her sexy legs.

“Was that a stocking top I saw?” he wondered to himself. He blushed when he looked up and noticed that she had seen his blatant staring.

“It’s just that you don’’t see colored nylons very often,” he stammered, feeling quite embarrassed.

“They’re powder blue,” she said as she smoothed her skirt, moving the hem a micrometer lower towards her knee.

Lawson could only manage, “Oh.”

“It’s okay. You can look. I don’t mind. I actually like the attention.”

He took one more long look, before saying, “You sure have changed, Sam. I remember when you would have given me nothing but grief for staring at someone else’s legs like that, never mind yours.”

“Yes, I’ve changed” his friend said almost wistfully. The wonderful quiver she felt in her nipples when Lawson was staring at her legs reminded her why she had come here. “That’s part of the reason I’m here to explain how I’ve changed.”

Samantha paused when the waitress asked her what she wanted from the bar. She ordered a glass of red wine; something else she had picked up from David. They both waited until the waitress left, making small talk until they were alone.

“What do you mean, Samantha?” he asked as he wondered if his friend was about to apologize for some imagined wrong as part of a twelve step program.

“Well, I’m really into dressing up like this now,” she explained. “I guess you wouldn’t know since I haven’t mentioned it on the phone or when we’ve seen each other these past couple of years, I haven’t felt ready to reveal this part of me. It all started when I was a sophomore. I had this big crush on my Psych Professor. He was older and somewhat mysterious and maybe a little dangerous. At least there was danger in my mind because Bloomington University would have freaked at the hint of a coed and a Professor being together. Don’t get me wrong, nothing happened, at least not at first. The next year, well after my 101 class had finished, I ran into David at a gallery opening and we just hit it off. He was interesting and sexy, but most of all I think I was taken with his maturity and the feeling that I was doing something taboo.”

Samantha looked at Lawson’s shocked expression and said, “No, I didn’t just end up in bed with him that night. He courted me. It was very romantic, but we did eventually end up in bed together. We were together only a few months, but in many ways it was a turning point for me.”

“I’m not sure what this has to do with me,” he said wondering why she didn’t feel as uncomfortable talking about this as he did hearing about it.

Even though growing up they had been able to tell each other just about anything, there was an unspoken agreement that talking about sexual things at least involving others was out of bounds. That didn’t explain why in all of their phone calls, emails and instant messages over the last couple of years she hadn’t even hinted at having had a relationship with her former professor or the obvious changes in her appearance. True, their communications the last few weeks had been a lot more flirtatious and he had started to think that there was a chance that of finally getting back together, but there had been no hint of her metamorphosis.

She reached over and placed her hand over his, being careful not to spill his drink. “Please let me explain without interruption. I promise it will be worth it, Lawson. At least I hope you’ll think it is worth it.”

Samantha’s eyes slipped closed for an instance as she felt that erotic shiver from Lawson’s eyes moving from her hand to the cleavage she had exposed when leaning over to touch him. Even Lawson’s surprise at seeing her really long, bright red fingernails could stop him from looking at her breasts so incredibly displayed by her 35C push-up bra. She wasn’t sure whether it was her plea or her breasts that were so persuasive, but he nodded and let her explain. Before she could start, the waitress returned with her glass of Pinot Noir and another scotch for him.

After the waitress had left, Samantha continued, “One day, David invited me to drive with him to New York and I jumped at the chance to go somewhere that we wouldn’t have to hide. After I told him ‘yes’, he hemmed and hawed before saying that it would be nice if I dressed up. You remember how I used to dress back then?”

Lawson nodded and said, “Mostly jeans and sweatshirts, right?”

“Yes, I don’t think I owned a dress or skirt back then,” she admitted. “I was so embarrassed when he said that he hoped that I would wear something different from my usual clothes. I guess I tried to justify myself. I explained that it wasn’t that I didn’t like looking nice. It was just so much easier to dress comfortably.”

“So, you went shopping for new clothes?” Lawson asked. He wasn’t sure why it was okay to look at her so blatantly but he decided to enjoy it while he had the opportunity. The only time he had ever felt so free to look at a woman’s body had been that time last year that he got dragged to a strip club. This was different, if for no other reason that it was Sam he was ogling.

Samantha paused as she enjoyed the excitement that went with Lawson’s blatant staring at her body before nodding, “We were planning on going to the theater and a nice restaurant, so it made sense. He even offered to take me shopping, but I was embarrassed enough, so I went to the mall myself the next day and found some clothes I thought would be perfect for our trip.”

“I take it David didn’t think they were so perfect. How upset did that make you?” he asked.

Samantha though to herself, “He’s always known me so well,” while looking at Lawson. She shifted in her chair, feeling that her decision to tell him everything had been the correct choice.

“I was really upset, but I didn’t show it. I guess in our relationship, I wasn’t the same girl you grew up with. He was so mature and I felt so young that I think I was shyer with him. He didn’t say that my clothes were wrong, but he offered to take me shopping again after seeing what I had bought.”

Lawson asked, “What did he think was wrong with the clothes you bought?”

“He didn’t say at first, but after we started looking at clothes, it was clear that he wanted me to wear something more adult and sexier. Looking back now, I guess the dresses I picked out were for someone who was younger and not really what you could call sexy. He wanted something more fitted that showed off my legs and breasts. Oh, and heels.”

“I can’t believe you let him do that, although I guess you wear those kinds of clothes now,” Lawson said, taking another opportunity to eye his friend’s body.

Samantha paused, needing to let the pleasure pass before she could continue, “Yes, I dress very differently now, but back then, I told him I didn’t think I could wear this kind of clothes. I mean these clothes aren’t slutty by any means, but I was too self- conscious to wear anything that drew attention to my body.”

Lawson said sincerely, “You always had the body for it, Sam.” Lawson’s mind wandered for a moment wondering why they had never gotten back together. They were always the closest friends. “Soul mates” she used to say. It just seemed that the timing had never worked out.

“You’re so sweet, Lawson. But that wasn’t the problem. I was confident in every way except about my looks. I didn’t think I was ugly. I even knew I was attractive to some extent, but I couldn’t handle having people think of me as someone sexy. I used to think that if I was perceived as sexy, it meant that the other parts of me were diminished. You remember that time I got talked into entering that ‘scholarship pageant?’” Samantha asked, making quote marks in the air. “Jen helped me with my clothes and make-up and I couldn’t handle your reaction to seeing me dressed up that way.”

“You said that I was attracted to someone that wasn’t you,” Lawson said with a touch of regret as he remembered the first time that he had ever thought of Sam in a romantic or sexual way. “I was so stupid then, Sam. I was sorry then and I still am embarrassed about how I reacted.”

Samantha smiled and brought her hand to his cheek, “I know, but I wasn’t ready for any possibilities back then either. I was afraid that you only desired me for how I looked and I didn’t have the confidence to realize that you’ve always liked me for who I am. I’ve learned since then that being attractive and sexy doesn’t detract from the rest of me.”

As Samantha slipped her hand from Lawson’s face and returned it to her lap, his eyes naturally followed and she sighed as she felt the excitement of having him look at her breasts again when her hand disappeared under the table.

“Anyway, I couldn’t get the nerve up to admit to him that the reason I had problems dressing up was that I couldn’t deal with people thinking of me as a sexy woman. One of the advantages of dating a psychologist is that he figured it out on his own. And, well, he said he could help me with that if I wanted.”

Samantha took a sip of her wine and looked at Lawson over the glass. It felt so nice for him to openly look at her tight top that she was tempted to pose for him, but she knew that was something she was considering only to delay telling him everything. Well, maybe not only.

Taking a deep breath, she blurted, “He said he could hypnotize me.”

“What!?” he exclaimed.

“It’s not what you’re thinking,” she said. “He didn’t make me do anything I didn’t want. We talked about it and I decided that I’d rather be more comfortable about my body and enjoy my sexual side.” She mused to herself, “and I definitely enjoy my sexual side now.”

“But aren’t you worried that he made you want or do things without you knowing it?” he asked.

Samantha smiled and said, “It doesn’t work that way even if he was the type of person who wanted to do that to me. I remember everything about the trances and we discussed everything before it happened. We only tried to alter aspects of my personality that I had agreed to beforehand. In fact, I had to convince him to do most of the things we did. I always wanted to show my sexy side, but I had been afraid. I was afraid about that desire and afraid of what people would think about me having that attitude. But now I can without any fear! Of course, the changes didn’t take place all at once. We spent the two weeks before our New York trip making me feel more comfortable with my body. When we went to New York, I wore this sexy black cocktail dress with a scoop neck that David had bought me.”

Lawson said, “I can’t believe you let yourself be hypnotized so you would wear sexy clothes, Sam.”

“I know, but it’s the best thing that happened to me. That night, I felt so deliciously wonderful in my black dress and high heels. I was pretty, sexy and sophisticated,” she said before pausing. “But I said no interruptions.”

As Samantha started to tell Lawson the story about the rest of the evening, she remembered back to when the two of them had gone to the hotel room after their special evening. The image in her mind was so vivid, it was almost like she was back there.

Chapter Two

Samantha felt a little giddy from the evening they had just shared. She gushed, “I feel so pretty, sexy and sophisticated.” She couldn’t help but twirl around as her dress floated up a little.

David laughed, patted the seat next to him on the sofa and said, “That’s what you wanted, right?”

“I like it,” she admitted, sitting next to him, “I still feel self-conscious. Sometimes, I just wish I could just learn to enjoy looking and being sexy.”

“I’m sure you’ll get used to it. After a while, you won’t be self-conscious at all. Just don’t get too used to how sexy you look. The last thing I want you to do is ignore my staring at you,” David said as he pretended to leer at her figure.

Samantha leaned against David and wrapped her arms around him and said, “Um, do you think you could help me out with something else?”

“What do you mean, honey?”

Samantha looked down, feeling shy and after pausing a bit, blurted out, “I know how much you like me wearing stockings and heels, and I love the thought about being pretty and sexy, but it’s such a bother to put them on and wear them. Couldn’t you help me get over that?”

“Are you sure?” David asked, “making changes to your attitudes isn’t something we should do to the point of going overboar. . . .”

Samantha interrupted him, “I am sure,” pausing for a moment to kiss him, “it’s helping me get over all the hang-ups I developed.”

“What is it that you want exactly, Samantha?” he asked. “I don’t want there to be any misunderstandings about this.”

The pretty coed thought for a bit before deciding to admit what she wanted. “Make it so I’m happy wearing them, maybe even aroused.”

“I don’t know, Sa . . .” David started to say before his mouth was smothered by another series of Sam’s intimate kisses.

“I do know, David,” she said. Now that she had admitted her desire out loud, Samantha set out to convince her boyfriend in the same way that she did anything else that she wanted with confidence and full of purpose, simply refusing to lose. “I’ve thought about it ever since I agreed to let you hypnotize me. You think it’s sexy for me to wear stockings and high heels. I know you’re aroused by me wearing them and I want to feel the same way, especially when we’re making love.”

“Samantha, I agree that I have a thing for stockings and heels, but it’s one thing for me to be turned on by someone dressing that way naturally and a whole different matter for me to hypnotize you to feel the same way.”

“Why is that? It’s something I want. If I had asked for you to hypnotize me so I didn’t smoke because you didn’t like smokers, you wouldn’t have any problems with it. Plus, I do think stockings and heels make me look sexy and I’m going to be wearing them anyway because I know how aroused you get when I’m wearing them,” she said as she pulled the hem of her dress up enough to show off her stocking tops to make her point. If I’m going to wear them anyways, I want some of the same sexual feelings that you get to have from seeing them on me.”

David should have realized then that he was going to lose the argument. Not only was Samantha persistent about getting things she wanted, inside he really wanted to change her. In part, that was why it took her so long to convince him. He felt that his own desires were overriding his responsibility and her best interests. Still a little more than a week later, when they were back in Boston, he had agreed to hypnotize her. Every night they spent together during that week, she had used a different argument or tactic on him. Her final argument, that she would find someone else to hypnotize her instead, eventually gained his not too reluctant agreement.

That evening, he hypnotized her for the first time since they had prepared for their New York trip. Saying her hypnotic trigger, he watched as Samantha’s eyelids slowly drooped, almost as if she were struggling to remain awake late at night.

Once she was under, he took a moment to enjoy the way Samantha looked. Since New York, she had taken to dressing in the type of clothes he liked for her to wear. Even at school she wore mostly dresses and skirts, although not quite as sexy as those she put on when they were together. Tonight, she wore a tight, red, tube top mini-dress that pushed the edge of what she would normally wear. After all, the dress was so short it didn’t cover her stocking tops when she sat down, but it was just for him. She said she wanted to reward him for agreeing to hypnotize her. She had even added that it was the perfect dress because the top could roll down and the bottom could roll up leaving everything but her waist naked and accessible in just seconds. He was tempted to tell her to do just that, but decided that there was time for that later.

“How do you feel, honey,” David asked his girlfriend.

A serene smile formed on her lips before she said in a soft, slow voice, “Nice . . . happy . . . .”

“Why are you happy, Samantha?”

“That you agreed to hypnotize me,” she said in a distant tone that excited David despite himself.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked one more time.

A duplicate of the serene smile appeared on her face before she replied, “Yes, please.”

Over an hour later, Samantha blinked the last vestiges of her trance from her eyes.

“Well,” he asked, waiting to see if she was disappointed or uncomfortable with how he had carried out her request.

“Oh wow,” she exclaimed as she ran her hands down her thighs and rested them on her knees enjoying the way that her stockings felt against her legs. “My nipples never felt like this before. They’re tingling,” she said with a huge grin on her face. “Normally, they’re not really a part of my arousal until I’m pretty close, but I like this a lot.”

“I can see the happy part is working, too,” he said.

Samantha giggled, “I’m a little giddy from it.” Never before had she ever been so aware of her stockings and heels. The awareness was like a constant part of her consciousness now. Being dressed in lingerie was now a sexual part of her cognizance that felt hardwired to her nipples. She was tempted to pull the tube top down to play with them when David interrupted her thoughts.

“Okay, now let’s try and see whether you can turn it off, Samantha.”

“Do I have to?” she said playfully. She paused a moment and thought, her eyes wandering up and to the right and confirmed, “It’s off,” she said pouting a little.

She thought again and her face light up and she said, “It’s back on now. I can turn it on and off!”

“Well, you don’t want to be out of control,” he said. “You need to be able to turn it off when you’re in class or at work. Your special awareness should be active only when you want it to be.”

Samantha pushed the tube top of her dress down to her waist and then wrapped her arms around her boyfriend’s neck, nuzzled his neck and said, “Let’s test my new awareness out together.” She let out an involuntary gasp as the tip of her breasts grazed her lover’s chest.

“Oh god, they’re really sensitive now.” Samantha couldn’t believe the way her nipples tingled from the tiny contact. “I need you now, David, please,” she forced out between kisses.

The young professor matched his girlfriend’s kisses while pulling her sheer panties down her long legs. Samantha fumbled with his pants trying to get him naked as fast as possible so she could feel his hard cock in her needy pussy. Their struggles to get naked enough to make love meant that her already tingling nipples were bumped and rubbed, making her even more aroused. Never before had she been so excited, felt so sexy, or needed to be fucked so badly.

After removing just enough clothes to make it possible, the sexy brunette lifted her bottom off her lover’s lap, positioning his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy and screamed as she slid down the length of his shaft, “Oh godddddddddd! It’s so gooood!”

It was as if every square inch of her pussy was packed with millions of ultra sensitive nerve endings ready to explode in pleasure. All she knew was that she had to continue lifting and lowering herself on his incredible cock. Nothing else matter except for the electric sensations as she squeezed his cock and how sexy she felt in her stockings and heels. Soon, an orgasm crept on her and she screamed out. Her surprise turned to astonishment when a second orgasm followed the first. There were no words to describe her amazement when the third, fourth and somehow even more orgasms exploded throughout her body and inside her mind.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Samantha groaned, the sensation of nylon gripping her legs and the leather holding her feet forced her body into orgasm after orgasm, with each of David’s thrusts. As much as he tried to delay his own orgasm, Samantha’s reactions were so amazing, he just couldn’t. With a loud grunt, he came hard seeming to trigger his lover’s most intense orgasm yet. Samantha screamed loudly, collapsing against David. After recovering from her first multiple orgasm ever, Samantha smothered her lover with kisses before the two of them fell asleep, exhausted.

Chapter Three

The next day, Samantha gently got out of bed, careful not to awaken David. She was feeling embarrassed by the way she had acted the night before, but she couldn’t believe how good it felt. She’d probably still be all over him if she hadn’t turned off her new fetish after her last orgasm. She had fallen asleep with her dress bunched up at her waist and her stockings and heels on and was tempted to turn her fetish back on and attack her lover, but decided to get cleaned up first. As Samantha walked quietly to the shower, she thought about what she had experienced. She knew that her mind had made the incredible pleasure happen, but wondered how it was even possible since until now that level of delight had been literally unimaginable.

Once in the bathroom, she slipped off her heels, garter belt and stockings, thinking wistfully about her new fetish for stockings and heels. Even though her fetish was off, she couldn’t stop remembering how sexy and aroused she had felt just last night. Although she could turn it off completely, it felt nice letting a little of it activate, especially since she wasn’t actually wearing anything. The steam from the shower started filling the bathroom before she realized that she had been standing there, simply enjoying the pleasant, sexy feeling she received from just thinking about wearing stockings and heels.

Samantha climbed into the shower enjoying the way that the hot water ran down her tight body. This was one of her favorite luxuries, enjoying a nice, long, hot shower. All her worries and concerns seemed to wash away, making it easier to sort out her desires. As she rinsed the conditioner out of her long, dark hair, she had made her mind up. Now all she had to do was convince David. She spent the time brushing her teeth and applying some minimal make-up deciding on the best course of action. By the time she finished dabbing the last bit of lip gloss on her pursed lips, she had her plan worked out.

Wrapping her maroon silk robe around her, Samantha opened the door and found David waiting for her. She rushed up to her boyfriend and put her arms around his neck.

“Thank you for such a wonderful evening,” Samantha gushed.

“Trust me, it was incredible for me, honey,” David responded, “but I have to take a shower and clean-up.”

Samantha gave David a peck on his neck before letting him go to the bathroom, happy that she now had some time to prepare her plan.

Almost too soon, David opened the bathroom door to find Samantha sitting on the edge of the bed, her bathrobe hanging open, exposing her perky breasts and her garter belt already clipped around her waist. She looked up and smiled, closed her eyes and gasped. David could tell that Samantha had just turned on her new kink. Just thinking about it caused his erection to poke out through his bathrobe. Samantha couldn’t help but notice it, although her focus was on the beige stockings smoothly unrolled over her left leg.

“Oh god,” the aroused brunette thought, “and to think I felt that it was a bother to put these on.”

Her body was completely in tune to the stocking clinging to her legs and the super intense tingles that went with it. She loved that her body was responding beyond her control. She knew that she could turn it off, but as long as she didn’t, her arousal was totally beyond her control.

She patted the bed next to her and gasped, “um, please watch me put on my stockings, um for you.” There was something surreal about being so aroused it was hard to talk coherently, she thought. She really didn’t have to ask him to watch. He couldn’t take his eyes off the way she was slowly running her stockings and hands up her leg and the erotic shivers that moved through her body. She didn’t know if she could last the next couple of minutes that it would take for her to finish putting on her stockings and heels. Her hands shook with arousal as she clipped the first stocking leg to her garters.

“Oh goddddddddd,” Samantha moaned. It felt like she was gushing down there and she longed to be filled and to have her nipples pinched. She thought about toning down the sensation, but it felt so good to be so excited, that she left her fetish wide open. A moment of weakness caused by a spike of arousal and wetness interrupted her from starting on her right stocking when she placed her stiletto pump on her left foot.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” She moaned again, “I don’t know if I can take much more, David.”

She pointed her toe as she slipped the right stocking leg over her foot while gasping, “Ohgodddddddddd sooooooooo aroused.”

She pulled her stocking up her leg faster this time, unable to resist getting it on and the incredible arousal and happiness that came with them. When the stocking covered her knee, she extended her leg and lifted it up so that her foot was higher than her head. She was so close to getting the stocking tops around her thighs where they belonged, so close to orgasming. The tingles caressed both legs now, as her fingers fumbled with the garters and her right foot slipped into her black heels.

“Ohgod, please fondle my legs please!” Samantha begged, so intensely aroused that she knew exactly what she needed.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgoddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,” she screamed as David’s caresses of her nylon encased legs sent tingles through her and triggered her orgasm.

After catching her breath, she mentally turned down her fetish just a bit so she had enough control to get down on her knees and part her lover’s robe. She had never done this before in her limited sexual experiences. Part of her plan was to use this to convince David to hypnotize her again. Even if it had not been part of her plan, her ultra-aroused state would make it so easy to take his hard cock into her mouth. Samantha gasped when her nipples grazed against his knees as she knelt down to swallow his sexy member. Samantha couldn’t resist crossing her ankles and rubbing her stockings together, forcing her body to begin it’s inevitable climb to another orgasm.

David arched his back so he could get more of his cock into his girlfriend’s mouth. His gentle nature was transformed by the sexy way that she was sucking, rubbing her chest against his knees and her erotic shaking. He needed to get more of himself into the swirling pattern of her tongue. He had promised himself that he would last longer this time, but his hyper-aroused lover was too sexy to resist. Just when he thought he was going to cum, Samantha slowed her attack on his member, keeping the orgasm he so longed for just out of reach. Samantha had to tone down her fetish she needed enough control so that she could convince David to hypnotize her one last time. Still, she didn’t want to tone it down too much, as she knew how much her arousal turned him on.

“Oh god, David!” Samantha screamed, “Please I need you to hypnotize me again.”

“What?!” David exclaimed. He was utterly conscious of the orgasm he needed so badly. He started to pull away from the sexy coed, but she used his movement for an opportunity to wrap her breasts around his hard cock.

David groaned, “Unhhhhhh.” The incredible feeling of her slick breasts once again brought him close to the orgasm he needed. Earlier, he hadn’t noticed that Samantha’s breasts were slick with lotion, but it was plainly evident with her sexy tits wrapped around his cock.

“Um, ohgod David, I want to let ummmmmmmmmm go of my biggest hang-up,” Samantha gushed. The sensation of her fingers rubbing her nipples as she held her breasts around him made it difficult for her to talk, let alone think.

“Please, ohgoddddddddddd, I know sexually, ohhhhhhhhhh, I have a um, ohhhhhhhhhh, a submissive side, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgoddddddddddd.” Despite tamping down her stocking and heel fetish, an intense orgasm assailed her sexy body. She mentally diminished her kink a little giving her a little more control.

“Please, ohhhhhhhhh, let me, um, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, be able to turn it off, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, and, um, oh my god, on, like my, mmmmmmmmmmm, stocking fetish,” she begged. “Promise me, David, please.”

David was so in need of cumming, he didn’t even think about Samantha’s request. All he thought about was cumming between her seductive breasts. No sooner was David’s promise out of his lips, Samantha ramped up her fetish and bobbed her torso more quickly, knowing that his orgasm was assured.

David groaned out loud, shooting his cum between her breasts and hitting her chin and neck. At the same time, Samantha’s yelps marked each of her orgasms as she teased her sensitive nipples and she slid her nylon wrapped legs against each other. After her beating heart slowed, Samantha thanked her professor profusely between kisses.

Soon, Samantha was sitting on the sofa waiting for David to trigger her one more time. David tried to talk her out of it one more time, but he knew that he would keep his promise to her.

“You don’t understand, honey,” she said, “I don’t know if I’ll ever turn it on, but I want the option. I know I won’t try it for a while, maybe not for years, but I can’t deny that there’s a part of me that is submissive, but I don’t let it out. I know I’m not submissive generally, but I also know that sexually I want to be submissive when I’m ready. The only way that I can do this is if I can turn it off and on. Please, I really want this.”

“Okay,” David said, resigned to keep his promise despite his misgivings. “Anything else?”

“Well, um, could you make it so that I have more control over the feelings I get about dressing sexy? I’ve always dreamed of being more outgoing, being able to enjoy it when guys are attracted to me. Would you think it weird if I wanted to get excited when someone looks at me in a sexual way. I mean I’d want to be able to override it, but I mean it would help remind me that I’m sexy.”

That request resulted in another discussion, but Samantha once again convinced her boyfriend. A couple of hours after her trigger words being uttered, Samantha blinked a few times before stretching her limbs.

“I don’t think you should test the submissiveness triggers, honey. I’m pretty sure it works, but I also know that you’re not ready to try that with me. I don’t know if you’ll ever be ready,” he said with a little sadness in his voice. That sadness disappeared in a trio of kisses.

“But we can try the other one,” a smile appearing on his face.” “Turn it on and see how you like me looking at your legs.”

“Oh wow,” Samantha gasped, mentally turning the sensations down to avoid masturbating in front of her boyfriend.

“Thank you,” David said, realizing that Samantha toned down her arousal. “I don’t think I’m ready for another bout after the last two days,” he admitted.

Chapter Four

Samantha looked into Lawson’s eyes, trying to ascertain his reaction to her story. She hadn’t told him all the details about her sexual interactions with her former professor, but she could tell that even the parts she told him had excited him. But that wasn’t enough. Just because he was aroused didn’t mean that he was interested. She knew that some guys could be disgusted and aroused at the same time. Still, this was Lawson, her closest and oldest friend.

“Lawson, you’re my soul mate, my first love and my best friend,” Sam said. “After we broke-up in high school, we both thought that we’d eventually get back together, but the timing of our relationships always sucked and it never happened. I’m hoping that you feel now is the right time, because if you do. I know we can be happy together. Before you make that decision, I wanted you to know how I’ve changed so you can do this with your eyes wide open. While I’ve come to like my sexy side and my hypnotic enhancements, I’ve never felt comfortable enough with anyone to try the submission triggers. I’ve come to realize that the one person I could do this with is you. So, um,” Sam waited, a little nervous about how Lawson would respond.

“Samantha Lynn Gardner, I love you, I’ve always loved you,” he said taking her hands in his, “How you look and how you’ve changed is just wrapping, beautiful wrapping, but wrapping none the less. Underneath it all, I love you. I love the way that you understand me and have remained my best friend and soul mate. I love you.”

The two of them had stopped kissing only when necessary to pay the bill and drive to Lawson’s boyhood home. Soon, the two of them were in the master bedroom that he eventually moved into, at least on vacations, after inheriting the house. On the way up to the room, both of them managed to strip out of most of their clothes.

His kisses on her neck caused her to moan, “Oh god, Lawson, I’m so ready!” She couldn’t help herself, her lust-addled body pushed her first and current love down on the bed and pulled his boxers down while she kissed him passionately. She straddled his body wearing only her blue garter belt, stockings and heels.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” Samantha cried out as she felt her hyper-sensitive pussy lips part to allow Lawson’s cock to fill her. She knew that setting her first two hypnotic enhancemens at maximum meant that she’d be cumming constantly. As incredible as it felt to have both of those triggers set on high, she finally felt ready to explore her submissive side. For years she had put this off, feeling that she wasn’t ready, but she realized a couple of months ago that the real reason for waiting was that she hadn’t found the right person to explore being submissive with. She now knew that Lawson was the one and the time was now.

Each orgasm that racked her soft body made it difficult for her to focus enough to switch her submissive side on. She finally found a small gap between orgasms to turn her submissive side on. Even though she only set her submissive level at the midpoint, the change was obvious. Samantha never felt so docile and compliant in her life. She couldn’t look at Lawson, she felt that the only way that she should look at him was from below him, her head tilted down in a position of subservience. She desperately wanted for him to command her. The orgasms that were racking her body seemed pale in comparison to the ones she knew she would experience if she were only allowed to obey him. Normally, she would have begged him to command her, but her new docile nature didn’t even allow her to beg for what she wanted. Still, just thinking about obeying was causing her orgasms to intensify. Fortunately, Lawson could see the shift in her posture and the desires he felt when she told him about her submission trigger returned.

“On your back!” he commanded, while he physically flipped her body as she struggled to obey his command quickly enough.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” Samantha cried out, cumming from obeying even such an insignificant command.

“Pull your knees up to breasts and spread your legs,” he ordered as he climbed between her legs and thrust deep into her.

“Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh mmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy godddddddddddddddddddddd!” the sexy submissive screamed as she obeyed her lover’s command. Whether by design or fate, Lawson created the perfect sexual storm. The command and her obedience coupled with her new submissive nature while her stockings paired with her fetish. Lawson’s caressing of her calves and ankles reminded her of her stockings. At the same time, her nylon clad thighs stimulated her hyper-sensitive nipples.

“Tell me what you’re thinking and feeling!” he screamed, while building quickly to his own orgasm.

Even more of Samantha’s orgasms followed the uncountable orgasms she had already experienced since turning on her submissiveness. She struggled to obey, but the orgasms rippling through her made it almost impossible to talk coherently.

“Submissive, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cumming, stockings, ohhhgodddddd, helpless, love,” Samantha screamed. Her babbles quickly stopped when the intensity and number of her orgasms caused her to pass out.

Samantha woke, seeing a concerned Lawson peering at him. She noticed that all her hypnotic states were off, guessing they switched off automatically when she blanked out.

“You scared me,” Lawson said, hugging her.

“I’m okay, it was just so incredible,” she said while hugging him back.

“I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate the gift you’ve given me today and that I recognize it as a gift. I have no right to expect and I do not expect you to ever offer me your submission ever again. I know that is your choice, but if you ever choose to grant me this gift again, I’ll do my best to make it as wonderful for you as possible because I know how lucky I am that you trust me this much,” he said looking into her eyes. Samantha kissed her blond boyfriend knowing that her decision to choose him had been the right one.

“Um, how about now,” she asked, feeling her submission kicking in at the same midpoint level of intensity as before, this time without the other two of her sexual enhancements. “Oh, um, I didn’t realize that this makes me feel kinda shy and, um a little embarrassed, now. I guess I didn’t notice it before with the other kinks activated.”

“Wouldn’t you know what’s part of your submissive trigger?” he asked still concerned that David has slipped something in without Sam’s knowledge.

“Um, this wasn’t part of what he did,” she said before gasping, enjoying her new submissive born arousal. “I, um, think maybe I, um, added it myself, um, as I kind of think of it as part of being submissive. Um, is it okay if I, um, call you, um ‘Sir?’”

Lawson felt himself hardening despite his recent orgasm. He pulled her head to his and kissed her forehead, cheek and lips tenderly.

“Of course, honey,” he said with a smile. “Now tell me what’s going through your mind.”

“Um, thank you, Sir,” she responded feeling her nipples tingle from calling him “Sir.” “Um, I feel really submissive, ohhhhhhhhhhhh,” she groaned, her obedience triggering another orgasm. “And, um, really aroused. I love feeling this way, Sir. I never knew, um, being embarrassed and, um, shy, um could feel so good. Um, ohgod, Lawson, this feels so, um, right. Um, I think, um, I’ll be doing this, um, more often, um with you.”

“Your physical reactions are so sexy, Sam,” he said, “all from just a few trances.”

“Um, I’m a extremely, um, good subject, Sir, and, um, everything was, um, part of my, um, fantasies.”

“I’d like to try something, Sam, would you turn down your submission to the lowest level, please?”

“Um, okay,” she said feeling an orgasm building from obeying and then stopping as she turned her submission to the lowest level.

“Sit up and cross your legs in that sexy way you do,” he commanded, “then tell me what you’re experiencing now.”

“Oh my,” she gasped, this time just feeling her arousal spike from obeying. “Um, obeying you, is, um, arousing me, but not, um, making me cum, Sir. Ohhhhh, um it’s still really nice, my nipples, um they’re like tingling, and, um, then, um, sending tingly waves, um, down there. Oh god, um, telling you this is, um, embarrassing me, Sir, um, which is, um, arousing me, um, oh god, I can’t believe that, um, these erotic feelings, um, always, um, feel, um, new, um, like the first time.”

“How submissive do you feel, honey?”

“Um, not as much as before, but still a lot, um, it’s more that, um, the arousal is, um, less intense, um, not like, um, instantly orgasmic, just, um, incredibly arousing, Sir. Ohhh, um, it feels good when, um, I call you that.”

“Now, turn on your stocking and heels thing, but at the lowest level, too,” he ordered while reaching across her torso to cup her breast and thumb her nipple.

“Ohgoddddddd, ohhhhhh, Sir, um that feels so good,” she moaned.

“Now, raise both until you’re just at the edge of cumming,” he commanded. “If you feel like you’re going to cum, ratchet the levels down, and turn down more of your stockings kink than the submissiveness.”

“Oh my god,” Samantha moaned, feeling her arousal rising with the levels of her submissiveness and fetish.

“Tell me where you are, love,” he said.

“Um, one, um quarter, um submissive, um, half way on my, um, fetish, Sir.”

“Be sure to lower it if you need to. I don’t want you to cum until I’m ready for you to do so, Samantha,” he said to his soul-mate as he continued teasing her nipple.

“Ohhhhhh, um, yes, Sir,” she responded, lowering her fetish until it was a little less than her submissiveness. Thanks to her stockings and heels kink, she hadn’t been denied an orgasm for two years. She couldn’t believe how it meshed with her new submissive nature. Having her ability to orgasm under Lawson’s control just fed her feeling of helplessness and restraint. She needed to quickly dial down all of her levels in order to keep from cumming.

“Ohhhh, Sir, um, I don’t, um, know, um, how long, um, I can, um, stop myself from orgasming. Kink is, um, at the, um lowest, um, level, um, submissiveness a little higher, Sir. I feel, um, so helpless, um being unable to, um, cum.”

Lawson continued to tease her nipple, slowing the caresses to insure that she wouldn’t cum too quickly.

“Ohhhhhhh, um, feel so, um, helpless, Sir.”

“Spread your legs and play with yourself for me, Samantha. Move your fingers slowly, continue to keep yourself from cumming until I tell you it’s okay.”

“Ohhhhhhh, um,” she moaned as her right hand slipped down between her spread legs. “This is so, um, embarrassing, um, can’t believe I’m, um, doing this.” She had never masturbated for anyone before, and had never thought she would do anything like this, but she felt so helpless, and she knew the only way she could stop would be if she turned off her submissiveness. She wasn’t prepared to do that, in fact being made to do something she wouldn’t normally do (touching herself in front of another person!) was so incredibly sexy for her right now. Her hand caressed her inner thigh, inching closer to her wet center. She felt languorous, dazed, almost like she was watching herself from outside her body. The intense embarrassment she was feeling from performing for Lawson was causing her body to respond, building up even before she touched herself.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she cried as her fingers made a partial circle around her swollen clit. She never thought that being denied an orgasm could be so sexy.

“Um, submissiveness is, um, at lowest setting, um, but feel so, um, compliant, Sir,” Samantha moaned shaking with her need to cum. “Oh god, please, Sir,” she begged, having to just barely touch herself to keep from cumming.

“You’re so incredibly sexy like this, Sam,” he said as he leaned over and started kissing her neck and ear. “Do you think you can keep from cumming?” he asked between kisses.

“Ohgoddddd, please, ohgodddddd,” she almost screamed, having to barely move her finger over her clit to reduce the stimulation. “Feel so, um, helpless, please,” she moaned. Samantha’s need to cum was battling her desire to obey and forced her arousal higher.

It seemed like ages that Lawson kept his lover at that deliciously agonizing point before he stopped kissing her neck and ear and whispered, “Cum for me, love.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgodddddddddddddddddd!” Samantha screamed. Still more orgasms followed as she slammed the intensity of her three hypnotic enhancements to their maximum levels. Despite the almost mindless, orgasmic state that Lawson had led the sexy submissive into, Samantha knew that her choice had been perfect.

The End