The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Samantha’s Surrender

Samantha Jacobi’s life had never been anything particularly extraordinary. Fresh out of college, she still lived in a three-bedroom house on the outskirts of the city with two roommates. Every day from nine-to-five she worked at her brand spanking new job as a secretary at a law firm, saving everything she could in the hope that someday she might be able to afford law school. To that end, Samantha spent her evenings slowly introducing herself to the various kitchen appliances that she had successfully ignored for most of her undergraduate career, and watching cheesy soap operas that were blissfully commercial free courtesy of her TiVo.

One of the skills that Sam had quickly absorbed as part of her new job was blending in with her surroundings and being as invisible as possible while still performing her job expertly. Secretaries, she had learned, were expected to be seen and heard only when it was convenient for the people signing their paychecks. At her particular firm, secretaries were expected to blend in with the law firm’s sharply-decorated background, dressing in what could only be called business-sexy: flattering clothes that were nonetheless professional. Truth be told, Samantha loved it. Rarely did a day go by that she didn’t privately congratulate herself for landing the perfect job.

That is, until the day Charles Pentler wandered into the office for an appointment with Daniel Hartman, one of the firm’s partners.

Things started routinely enough. As she was supposed to, Samantha smiled and rose from her desk to greet the client when he entered the room. She inquired how he took his coffee (black) and immediately went to make his beverage. On her way back to the waiting room, she notified Mr. Hartman that his 2:00 had arrived. She returned to the waiting room armed with client’s coffee and the information that her boss would be out shortly to collect him.

He took the Styrofoam cup that she offered him, brushing his fingers against hers in a way she was certain was intentional. She frowned, and glanced up at him irritably. He stared back at her without flinching, a half-smile on his face as he brought the coffee to his lips and sipped.

With a huff, Samantha turned away and retreated to the comparative safety of her desk. She absolutely despised clients who thought legal secretaries were nothing more than sex objects. The look in his eyes unsettled her, but she knew better than to object outright. Upsetting a client, no matter how asinine he may be, could cost Samantha her job.

Brushing her unruly shoulder-length curls out of her eyes, Sam focused her attention on the data entry task that Mr. Pentler’s arrival had interrupted, ignoring the annoying man that followed her with his eyes and sipped the coffee she had fetched for him.

Mr. Pentler cleared his throat from very close behind her, and Samantha whirled around in surprise. He had moved to the desk very quietly.

“Can I get you anything, sir?” she asked politely.

“You’re quite sexy, you know,” he said in a low voice. “But I suppose you hear that all the time.”

“Mr. Hartman will be out in just a moment,” Samantha replied firmly. “In the meantime, I have work to do.” She pointed at the computer screen to emphasize her lack of interest in Mr. Charles Pentler.

He made a show of looking at the screen and nodded. “Data entry. Definitely of great importance. How about I buy you dinner tonight? We could get to know each other better.”

To Samantha’s great relief, she was saved from answering by the Mr. Hartman’s timely arrival. He had clearly overheard at least the last part of their brief conversation, for his voice was chilly when he spoke. “Mr. Pentler, why don’t you come on back? We can discuss your business, which I am certain is more important than harassing my secretary.”

Charles turned to face the lawyer and smiled. “I suppose we could move on to less enticing topics.” He blew Samantha a kiss and moved towards Mr. Hartman.

“Samantha, why don’t you see if Darren can find you something to do in the back room?” Mr. Hartman said as he turned to usher his client down the hall to his office. “I believe he is capable of watching the front desk this afternoon.”

“Yes sir,” she whispered. Relief at seeing Charles disappear and knowing that she wouldn’t have to interact with him again warred with embarrassment that her boss had seen her in a compromising position. Dear God, what if he thought she was actually flirting with him? Mr. Hartman may even believe he was punishing her by sending her away from her primary duties at the front desk.

Darren, one of the firm’s newest members, looked surprised to see her, and Sam didn’t blame him. His surprise only grew as she explained the situation, though he was quick to agree to man the front desk for the remainder of the afternoon. He even found her some envelopes to stuff and address in the back conference room. A menial task, but a necessary one – or so she told herself in an effort to keep her spirits up.

“Ah well,” she said out loud as she puttered away. “I just hope he doesn’t come back for any consultations.”

“I probably won’t,” a voice behind her said. For the second time that day, Samantha spun around in her chair to find Charles standing uncomfortably close to her. He’d walked in so quietly that she hadn’t heard him.

“What are you doing in here?” she demanded, her voice shrill.

“I wanted to see you again,” Charles replied calmly. His dark eyes drank her in, and Sam fought the urge to cross her arms over her breasts.

“Can I help you, sir? If not, I’ll have to ask you to leave. As you can see, I’m a bit busy at the moment.” She spoke brisky, hoping a stern tone would help make her opinion of him crystal clear. The building generally had good security; where were they now, when she needed them?

Charles smiled and wandered over to the envelopes on the table behind her. He picked one up and inspected it, then turned to face her, brandishing the envelope. “This is busywork. You know it, I know it, your boss knows it. But as you wish, I’ll leave you to your chore.” To her amazement, he turned to leave.

He paused briefly, one hand gently playing with the doorknob, and glanced at her over the shoulder of his tailored suit. His smile remained pleasant. “Please make no mistake, Samantha. We will see each other again.”

He was gone before she could respond, the door closing quietly behind him. Sam opened her mouth, then closed it soundlessly. Walking quickly to the door, she put her hand on the knob and considered checking the hall to see if he was really gone. No, she told herself, that would be just a touch too childish.

She settled for locking the door and returning to her interrupted task of addressing envelopes and licking them to seal them. The envelopes left a terrible taste in her mouth, as though her distaste with her second encounter with Charles had tainted everything around her.

“So that’s it? You didn’t see him again?” Charity, one of Samantha’s roommates, asked incredulously.

Sam shook her head. “Nope. He was gone by the time I left the building. I had one of the security guards walk out to my car with me, but it was totally a waste of his time.”

“I wonder what he was thinking, coming after you like that,” Charity said.

“Sounds to me like he just wanted to get your number,” said Janice, Sam’s other roommate. “He did ask you out, and he kept complimenting you.”

Samantha made a face and gave an exaggerated shiver. “Go out with that creep? Not gonna happen.”

“Was he at least hot?” Janice asked, fingering her lower lip.

Sam sighed. Leave it to Janice to ask all the important questions. “I can’t say I really noticed.”

“Too bad. Creepy or not, eye candy is eye candy.”

Another sigh at her roommate’s priorities morphed into a yawn. In fact, Samantha was having a hard time not yawning and an even harder time keeping her eyes open. In fact, she’d been feeling increasingly sleepy since shortly after her second run-in with the man at the office. Definitely time to take a nap. “I think I’m gonna lay down for a bit, ladies. I’m pretty tired.”

Janice arched an eyebrow. “Now? It’s barely six on a Friday night.”

Sam shook her head, and frowned as the world spun a little. This time, she couldn’t stop the yawn. “Totally uncool as it is, I’m pooped. Maybe a nap will get me going again.”

“You’ve had a long day, that’s all,” Charity said soothingly. “Go get some sleep. We won’t bug you tonight if you don’t want to come out.”

Nodding as she yawned again, Sam rose from the couch she’d been reclining on and stumbled towards her room. Though she normally had a bit of trouble with insomnia, she was asleep practically the moment her head hit the pillow.

Chapter 2

Someone was shaking her, and Samantha was definitely not ready to be awake yet.

“Come on sweetness, it’s time to wake up,” a whispered voice encouraged as the shaking continued. Sam flirted with the thought of slapping the hand away, but even that small movement was simply too much effort to contemplate for long and the thought slid away.

“I didn’t leave that much powder on the envelope,” the voice whispered crossly. “I need you to be conscious for this part.”

Slowly, it percolated through Sam’s brain that the shaking would stop if she acknowledged the voice. Her eyelids felt as though they weighed about a ton each, but she managed to coax them part-way open.

The bedside lamp in her room was on, and in the dim light she could see Charles, the man from the law firm, crouched beside her bed shaking her insistently. Seeing her eyes open, he nodded. The shaking continued, much to Sam’s annoyance.

“Qui’it,” she managed to mumble.

“I will not,” Charles said, “until you can keep your eyes open.”

“Wan’sleep.” Her mouth didn’t seem to be working properly. She tried turning over to put her back to the annoying man by her bed, but her body didn’t seem to be working properly either. She was lying spread-eagle with her arms over her head, too, which was not how she normally slept, her sluggish brain informed her.

Confusion began to chase away the overwhelming sleepiness as Sam attempted to move first her arms and then her legs and met resistance. For the first time, her eyes flicked down to look at her body and she realized that she was nude. Drawing in her breath sharply, she opened her mouth to scream—and Charles, who had stopped shaking her, shoved a gag into her mouth.

Adrenaline shot through her, wiping away the last vestiges of the drug that Charles had slipped her. She fought then, squirming and kicking in an attempt to loosen the bonds that held her and hoping that her roommates may hear the noise. He let her struggle, waiting patiently until she exhausted herself. With the gag restricting her breathing to only her nose, it wasn’t long until Samantha’s frantic movements subsided and then stopped.

As she lay there, nude and breathing heavily through her nose, Charles gently patted her stomach and smiled down at her. His touch made her skin crawl, and when he spoke his tone actually sent shivers down her spine. “Now that we’ve gotten that over with, we can move on to something a bit more… fun.”

Sam’s eyes followed Charles’ hand as it lifted from her stomach and disappeared beside the bed briefly before reappearing with a small bag. He placed the bag next to her and opened it.

“I’ll try to make this as pleasant as possible for you,” he said conversationally as he removed a small tube from the bag and waved it in front of her face before placing it on her stomach. He followed the tube with an empty, dull-tipped syringe. “These contain a cocktail of aphrodisiacs. You know what those do, don’t you?”

Eyes wide, Samantha nodded slowly.

He popped the tube open and pulled its contents into the syringe, setting the empty tube down on the bed beside her. “Then you know what will happen when you ingest this. I imagine you aren’t going to be cooperative about taking this, so let’s get this unpleasantness over with. I promise it doesn’t taste half bad.”

He was swift in administering the drug, pulling the gag partially out and squirting the liquid down her throat. He dropped the syringe and replaced the gag firmly before she had a chance to either cough the liquid up or scream to alert her roommates to her predicament. When she didn’t swallow immediately, he pinched her nose giving her no choice but to choke the sweet liquid down.

“There now, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” He said, petting her head like a dog. “This stuff works pretty fast. In about ten minutes here, you’re going to be feeling pretty good.”

Furious, terrified, defeated, Sam craned her head away from his touch in the only act of defiance left to her. It was no use; she was well within his reach no matter what she did and he continued to stroke her hair. His touch was repugnant.

“Now, I didn’t just do all this just to break into your house and have my way with you. I don’t want to hurt you, Samantha. From the moment I saw you, I knew that I had to have you, to own you. And I will.” He traced a finger possessively down her neck, a feeling that struck her as not entirely unpleasant, before removing his hands from her and rummaging through his bag again. This time he showed her another, larger tube full of a dark liquid.

“This is going to start working very quickly when I give it to you, so I’ll wait until the aphrodisiac really kicks in. It’s going to make you very receptive to suggestion for a short time. Your mind will open for me like a book, and I’m just going to make some notes in the margins. There’s nothing to be frightened of.” Smiling as he spoke, he drew a fingertip ever so lightly across her stomach. She shivered in fear and, if she was being honest to herself, because the gentle contact felt surprisingly good.

“You’ll also be very horny,” he added, tracing his fingertip up her breast and squeezing her right nipple with just a tiny bit of pressure. Sam had every intention of recoiling from his touch, yet an unexpected burst of pleasure spiked through her so hard that she only drew a sharp breath instead.

Knowing Sam’s conflicted feelings about her body’s involuntary reaction to his touch, Charles couldn’t resist having a bit of fun with her as the aphrodisiac continued working its way into her blood stream. Bending down, he planted soft kisses on her stomach, making his way slowly up to her breasts with lips, tongue, and teeth.

Her head was propped up by her pillows, giving her a perfect view of his gradual progress up her body; she tried looking away, but the sensation of his lips kissing her was even more intimate and enticing when she didn’t watch. Still clinging to her fury and fear, she was horrified to realize that she was holding her breath, waiting for him to reach her hardened nipples. She couldn’t stop the sigh that escaped her when his mouth finally closed on her right nipple, and she gasped when his hand began playing with her other nipple. The vibrations from his chuckle shivered pleasantly down her body, and she unconsciously arched her back to give him easier access.

“I think you’re ready for the next step,” he whispered, his breath hot on her skin. “Don’t be afraid… you’ll enjoy this.”

He removed his mouth from her nipple and sat up, leaving Samantha’s body hot and pulsing and her mind battling between wanting and self recrimination. She was still gathering her wits while he refilled the syringe with the dark liquid from the larger tube. The brush of his fingers on her lips as he pulled the gag up to shoot the drug into her mouth took her breath away. He’d emptied the syringe into her throat and replaced the gag before her mind ever caught up enough to think about resisting him.

“Swallow that like a good girl, Samantha,” Charles ordered, lightly running a fingertip in circles around her nipple.

This liquid, too, was overly sweet and Charles’s finger was utterly distracting. For a few heartbeats she thought about resisting, but then remembered the experience of having her nose plugged until she complied. Understanding that her cooperation was inevitable, she closed her eyes so she didn’t have to see him watching her and did as she was told.

“Perfect,” Charles whispered. “Just a few more minutes of waiting. Let’s see if we can pass the time doing something pleasurable.” He leaned forward and closed his fingers around her left nipple, tugging and squeezing a little harder than during his previous ministrations. The burst of sensation momentarily stole Sam’s breath, and she moaned before she realized what she was doing. Her body was on fire with wanting!

“Do you want more?” Charles asked, squeezing her nipple harder still. Her eyes drifted open to look at him and he tugged her nipple again, eliciting whimpers of pleasure. “I asked you a question. Answer me.”

Her mind was working more slowly than it should be, but his demand seemed reasonable. A pulsing sensation had been building steadily between her legs for some time now, and as she considered Charles’s question desperate sexual need roared through her. She hesitated and, hating herself as she did so she nodded yes. She wanted more, needed more.

His free hand slid between her legs, and gently stroked her swollen labia. She watched as he slid a single finger into her, and couldn’t keep from moving her hips ever so slightly to give him easier access to her body. His finger glistened in the dim light when he removed it a moment later, an undeniable testament to her body’s desire. With a grin, he began rubbing her clit very, very lightly. The feeling was so overwhelming that she found herself trying to close her legs against it. The bindings that kept her from completing that involuntary action only fueled her excitement.

“I want you to listen to me very carefully, Samantha,” he said softly. “You are going to concentrate on my finger and on nothing else, but you will not climax until I give you permission. You’ll listen to everything I tell you. You won’t register it in your conscious mind, but you’ll remember every word I say. My words will be etched into your brain so well that you will be able to repeat them back to me perfectly when asked.”

The bewitching friction on her clitoris consumed her as he spoke, making it impossible to concentrate on anything else. She could hear Charles continuing to talk quietly but the words failed to penetrate the haze in her mind. It was so much easier to focus on the single finger that was making her body simultaneously melt and burn.

He spent several minutes making gentle circles around her clitoris and murmuring his carefully scripted orders in her ear. Sam absorbed his instructions willingly, more concerned with satisfying her body’s screaming sexual need than with the trivial words that Charles was whispering. Her body was graphic with desire.

Samantha wasn’t sure when Charles removed the gag from her mouth, but at some point she realized that she was quietly reciting words that meant nothing to her in her current state of mind. The thought was brief, for Charles’s finger was still making intoxicatingly slow circle around her clitoris, and soon her thoughts were again consumed with fretting that she was going to fall apart if she didn’t find release soon.

“Stop concentrating only on my finger, Samantha. Don’t climax yet, and don’t do anything that might bring your roommates,” Charles said, removing his finger from her.

Dazed, Samantha drew a shuddering breath and tried to collect her thoughts. She gazed up at Charles, blinking slowly as her body protested such abandonment. He was standing now, his movement blurring as her mind reeled, stripping his clothes off. In what seemed like mere moments he stood naked before her.

Her eyes were drawn to his erection. She couldn’t look away. “Please,” she whispered. She hadn’t meant to speak; the word had popped out of her mouth.

“Tell me the instructions I’ve programmed into you,” Charles said, moving towards the bed. He climbed onto the bed and moved to cover her body with his, pressing against her so that the head of his penis was just touching the lips of her labia. “Repeat them so you can hear what I’ve done to you from your own lips. You may climax when I do.”

As Charles slid himself into her and slowly began to move his hips, the words spilled out of her for she found that she couldn’t disobey his order. “I will obey any order you give me, through any medium it is delivered. I will come to you when you call me no matter what I am doing. I will not do anything to harm you or myself in any way, or to alert anyone to the relationship between us.”

Charles’s delicious thrusts were speeding up, and Samantha found it increasingly difficult to force the words out. Her mind was rioting; the small part of her that could think was horrified at the absolute control Charles had given himself over her but… but…

“I will find it increasingly difficult not to think of you if I do not see you, but I will go on with my life as usual unless ordered otherwise. I will not talk about you. The longer I must go without climaxing the more sex with you will consume my thoughts until I will give anything to feel you inside of me. I will become so fixated that my mind will become convinced that I can feel you, yet I will be unable to climax without your permission or until you climax inside of me.”

Her instructions must be through, for her mouth stopped moving save for the staccato of pleasured grunts and groans.

“You will walk around feeling me inside of you if ever you can’t orgasm for a couple days,” Charles murmured in her ear as he pounded himself into her. “You’ll feel me with every move you make… filling you and stretching you… yet you won’t find release. You’ll have to act normally. You can’t let a soul know what’s going on.”

She moaned aloud, the knowledge of her assured upcoming sexual frustration salacious mental torture.

“Beg me,” Charles growled. “Beg me to cum inside of you.”

He wasn’t wearing a condom. She wasn’t on the pill.

She couldn’t disobey him. “Please,” she gasped. “Cum inside me.”

His response was immediate. Burying his face in her neck, he slammed himself into her, filling her with sperm.

As ordered, Samantha’s release came with Charles’s, her body spasming around him as he poured into her in the most intense orgasm of her life. Aware of his order that she musn’t do anything to alert her roommates to her presence, she vocalized her orgasm in long, quiet moans.

For long moments afterwards they lay gasping together, then he pulled out of her and rolled off the bed.

“I imagine that the consummation should do a nice job of reinforcing your orders,” he said, wiping himself off on her comforter and bending to retrieve his clothes. When she made no response, he frowned at her and added, “you will answer me when I speak to you.”

“I won’t forget,” Sam whispered. “I couldn’t.”

“Actually, you will,” Charles said cheerfully. “Here’s the plan. I’m going to get dressed and untie you. You’re going to get your pajamas back on, climb into bed, and fall asleep. You’ll wake up with vague memories of tonight, but you’ll brush it off as a dream. You will not consciously remember your programming.”

“Why?” she asked.

“Because you won’t understand why you’re obsessing over me, and because I will enjoy making you beg for release without knowing why.” He’d finished dressing, and had collected the trash from his drug administrations.

He untied her swiftly, and without comment Sam got up and pulled her clothes on, discretely wiping at the sperm that trickled down her thigh. She tried not to think of what would happen if Charles managed to get her pregnant as she climbed into bed and pulled the covers up.

He was on his way out the door when it finally occurred to her to ask, “how did you get into my house?”

Charles paused, looking down at her with a surprised look. “Your roommates never locked the door.”

The next moment he was gone and she was asleep. She was, after all, under strict orders.