The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sampling Candy

Candy stared at the stark white walls of the back office at the Piney Woods Quik-stop. She was a little excited and a little nervous, unsure which emotion would win out as her day progressed. Looking over the photos on the wall she took notice of how many happy employees the Quik-stop had over the years. There were an unusually large number of college girls like her, most appearing very attractive. Each girl wore a bright and slightly vapid smile as she stood with her co-workers. The men and women in the photos looked pleasant but their expressions were nowhere near as friendly and open as the girls.

“Hello there, I am so sorry to keep you waiting. You must be Candy.” The large man said, shutting the door as he sat behind the desk opposite Candy.

“Yes, I am and it’s no problem.” Candy replied offering her hand.

“Pleasure to meet you Candy.” The man said shaking her hand. “I’m George Strickland, weekend manager here at the Quik-stop. You can call me George.”

Candy smiled and tried to relax the tension she felt. “Hi George, I’m glad to be starting today.”

George gave her a pleasant grin and took a seat, sliding some papers aside as he looked for her file. “Ah here we go. You will be working weekends here with us while you attend college locally, is that right?”

“Yes sir.” Candy said. “I only moved here last week from Idaho.”

George chuckled at some unknown joke. “Idaho huh, that’s a long distance. So I’m sure you’ve taken the tour of the store floor. It’s really nothing too special. We have groceries, hardware, and a limited selection of clothing. Generally we just have locals stop by and pick up essentials every so often.”

Candy held her hands together in her lap unsure exactly how to look comfortable. She had always been nervous on her first day of work and this was even worse, as it was a new town with new people.

“Anyway, I’m sure everyone will be thrilled to meet you. We’re a small town so I’m sure you’ll get to know the customers intimately in no time. I just need to let you watch the orientation and safety video and we’ll get you out on the floor.”

“Okay.” Candy said.

George walked over to a small wheeled cart with a TV on it and popped an old looking tape into the built in VCR. “This will take about an hour, so you just relax and watch it in here. I’ll be back to get you when it’s over.”

Candy thought it strange that she needed to watch a tape for a whole hour just to work at a small Quik-stop, but she didn’t see any reason to question it as the door shut behind George and the screen hummed to life.

ONE HOUR LATER...

“So how was it? Nothing too bad huh.” George said, his rounded face smiling at the young girl.

Candy stretched a little as she stood. “No, not at all, very detailed and informative.” As she spoke, Candy realized she couldn’t really remember all of the tape. Honestly she had found it incredibly dull, with a disembodied voice that came across very monotone and soothing. She may have even fallen asleep, but that wasn’t something you told your manager on the first day at work.

“So are you ready to get to work? Any questions?” George asked, allowing Candy to walk ahead of him out the office door.

“No, no questions. I’m ready.” Candy said, her anxiety stirring up again.

“That’s great. Now Candy I need to say just one thing before I get you started. The way you’re dressed is fine and all, no big problems. But in the future you may want to wear a skirt.” George said, looking at Candy’s jeans and button up blouse.

“Oh,” Candy said, a bit confused. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know there was a dress code.”

George patted her on the shoulder reassuringly. “No, there really isn’t a dress code. It’s just our customers seem to respond better to a woman in a dress, especially a pretty young thing like you.”

Candy found his comment a little rude, but this was a small town and she had to admit most of the local women she’d met wore dresses. She understood the request and made a mental note to shop for some new skirts later in the week.

George studied Candy as she walked with him. She was typical for their new hires this time of year, nineteen and relocated for school, long brown hair with just a tinge of red when the light hit her just right. She was small, her five foot five inch frame making him look rather huge and her face showed how she retained a certain girlish innocence even though she was finally out on her on. Basically, she was perfect for the Quik-stop, or at least what her job would be, George thought smiling.

“So, today Candy, I thought you could take over our free sample table.” George said, stopping next to a small card table that had been set up at the end of one of the grocery aisles. There was a tray of cookies, several different generic soft drinks, and even some flavored popcorn. “This should be a great easy way to get to know our customers.”

“I think I can handle that.” Candy said confidently. Her nerves were calming as she realized how simple a job this was. She’d handled the sample trays at her high school job for a local grocery store. “Is there anything specific I should do or not do? I wouldn’t want to mess anything up.”

George smiled. “Don’t worry. You just let the customers sample what they want and show them a friendly face. Nothing to it.”

Candy went behind the table and sat down in the small folding chair, as George waved and left her to her work. The Quik-stop wasn’t very crowded until just after noon and most of that time Candy spent mentally making notes about where things were in the store and just what kinds of skirts she’d look for at the local mall.

The new hire smiled sweetly at every customer who stopped by her table, some just pausing to greet her and some wanting a soft drink or cookie. In less than an hour the popcorn was gone and there were just two soft drinks left along with a few cookies.

Soon, it was 3:00 in the afternoon and Candy was getting very comfortable with her job. She politely greeted everyone who walked by and straightened up the few sample items she had left. A woman pushed a loaded shopping cart by her table, an awkward-looking teenage boy tagging along with her.

Candy waved to the boy and said hello to the woman who seemed uninterested in pleasantries. She watched as the boy stared at her, his eyes wide. He was looking right at her chest and, for only a moment, she felt a bit self-conscious. Candy had long ago gotten used to male eyes sizing up her chest. It really didn’t matter the age of the man, her DD-cups always gathered attention.

The boy was a teenager, and a scrawny one at that. Candy realized he was just going through that phase where he had two thoughts constantly running through his head, girls and boobs. Nothing to be angry about, she thought. Catching his eye, the college girl smiled. He looked embarrassed and quickly turned away.

Another older man walked by and distracted Candy as she offered him a cookie and soft drink. He welcomed her to the area and told her how wonderful it was to have a lovely young girl like her working at the Quik-stop. Looking back at the boy and presumably his mother, Candy saw him whispering something in her ear. The woman nodded her head, looked Candy’s way, and then said something to the boy.

“Excuse me miss.” The woman said, pushing her cart over next to Candy’s table.

“Yes ma’am, how may I help you?” Candy said cheerfully.

“My son Gene was wondering if he could sample something.” The woman said, looking over at the skinny boy who kept his eyes away from Candy’s.

“Of course he can. That’s why I’m here. What would you like Gene?” The girl asked, standing and leaning over the table to better greet the shy young man.

Gene seemed to stare at his feet a moment and looked nervous as his mother spoke up. “Well Gene, tell the nice lady what you wanted to sample. We need to be going soon.”

Candy relaxed her pose, resting one hand on the last can of soda and the other poised at the plate of cookies. “I’d like to sample those.” Gene said, his voice cracking as he pointed his finger directly at Candy’s chest.

Candy frowned a little. “Excuse me? I’m not sure I understand.”

The older woman looked bothered and rolled her eyes, checking her watch. “I am so sorry for my son. He just doesn’t know how to talk to people, especially pretty girls. I’m sure he’ll grow out of this at some point. Anyway, we don’t have much time. What my son was trying to say is that he’d like to sample your breasts.”

A wave of red filled Candy’s cheeks as she blushed, her eyes opening wide as she looked from the awkward teen to his mother. For a second or two she couldn’t find her voice. “My... my breasts?”

The woman smiled and placed her hand gently on Candy’s. “Oh don’t worry honey, you’re new here. It’s no big deal, he just wants to slip his penis in there, maybe squeeze em a little.”

Candy felt a wave of angry embarrassment rise up and then immediately fade away as she looked down at her sample table. She closed her eyes for a moment, running one hand through her hair. “He wants to sample my breasts with his penis?” She said looking at the mother, Gene now intently watching the exchange.

“Yes, that’ll be all for today.” The woman said.

Candy seemed a little unsteady on her feet as she looked at Gene and her lips suddenly curled into a smile. Something tried to tell her this wasn’t right, but something stronger, something deep in her mind stamped out that voice and told her to be a good employee. “Well, okay that sounds fine. Why don’t you come around here Gene?”

The skinny teen nearly tripped as he scurried around his mother and her shopping cart to stand next to Candy behind her sample table.

“Allow me.” Candy said, as she kneeled on the cold floor in front of the boy. She looked Gene in the eyes as one hand stroked her hair and the other began unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged her blouse off and reached back loosening her bra, allowing her heavy tits to fall into the open. They bounced before Gene’s hungry eyes and he looked ready to pass out.

“Do you like them Gene?” Candy asked, giving him a wicked grin and shaking her impressive rack, letting them jiggle before the horny kid.

“Uh huh.” Gene mumbled, letting out a gulp as he appeared to have lost his voice.

“Well then, let’s try them out.” Candy said, reaching out and unzipping the kid’s jeans.

Gene’s skinny cock bounced out into Candy’s hands, as she made sure to give him her best impressed look. It was good to give the customer what they wanted. “Ooh, you have a nice cock. It’s so hard, why don’t you slide it in my titties and see how that feels?”

The mother watched approvingly as her son sampled the new girl’s cleavage for the next few minutes. In no time, Candy was moaning and squinting her eyes in pleasure as the kid held both of her firm young tits tightly around his thrusting cock. He grit his teeth and humped at her chest like a rabbit.

“Oh yes, Oh Gene, you’re doing such a great job!” Candy cried out, knowing she needed to be pleasant for the customers as they sampled what she had. Her tits were throbbing in pain as the inexperienced kid squished them tighter and tighter, his skinny cock vanishing inside with every lunge.

“Unghh... ooh wow!” Gene gasped as he jerked his cock one last time, sending it up into the young woman’s cleavage, the tip resting just below her neck.

Candy felt warm spatters of cum striking her chin and opened her eyes, looking down as the kid sprayed his load all over her chest. Gene nearly fell backwards, as he relaxed and let his cock slide from the amazingly warm cushiony embrace.

“Thank you miss, now come along Gene.” The mother said, as the scrawny teen waved at Candy and ran along, pulling up his pants.

Candy slowly pulled herself to her feet and reached up tentatively, swiping a hand through the sperm that ran down her neck. She pulled her blouse back on, allowing the bra to remain on the floor, and licked her hands clean savoring the warm salty taste. Her mind snapped back to reality as soon as she had her blouse buttoned. What had she done? That was disgusting, allowing some kid to do that to her at work? She didn’t even do that with her boyfriend back home. Something was clearly wrong with her, she thought, if she’d just open her blouse and let some kid put his... well his thing... on her chest. She shivered a little just thinking about it.

Why had she done it, Candy questioned, wondering if all her natural anxiety hadn’t somehow crossed some wires and made her really start to lose it? She darted her eyes around, thankful at least that nobody other than the kid’s mother had seen that behavior. Just then a man rounded the corner and headed her way. She felt embarrassed and ashamed as she took a seat in her chair and looked over at the newcomer.

“Hello there miss, you must be new here. My name’s Luke, I own the cafeteria down the street.”

Candy pushed her disturbed thoughts aside for the moment and put on her best smile for the nice man. “Hello, I’m Candy, and yes this is my first day.”

The man looked around, stroking his thick beard and then returned his gaze to Candy. “So are you enjoying it here? It’s a great store.”

“I guess so, it’s been ... an interesting day so far.” She let her eyes drift down to the floor and noticed her bra lying out in the open. With one foot she dragged it beneath her table out of view, as she smiled pleasantly up at Luke.

Noticing the way Luke seemed to be hanging around, Candy did her best to put what had just happened with the kid out of her mind and be a decent employee. “So I don’t have too many free samples left, but do you see anything you’d like to try today?”

The local man looked beyond Candy, towards the back of the store and then glanced quickly over his shoulder where a few customers were browsing some distance away. Looking back down at the card table and then up to her face, he smiled. “Actually I do, and since the afternoon rush is about to get here I guess I should just go ahead and make this quick.”

Looking down at the sodas and cookies, Candy briefly questioned what the afternoon rush would be like before looking up at Luke. “Well okay then, I guess you wouldn’t want to miss out. What would you like to try today?”

Luke leaned down and placed his hands on the card table, looking the college girl right in the eyes. “I think I’d like to sample you.” He said, as though the request were completely ordinary.

Something seemed to fill Candy’s mind, a cloudy like sensation, as she stood up and looked at this man she’d just met. She wanted to say so many things, ask so many questions, but for some reason she found herself only asking one thing. “And what about me would you like to sample today, sir?”

“Well, that’s an easy decision.” Luke said, actually licking his lips as he looked the young girl over. “As I’m sure it will be quite a popular item today, I’d like to sample that fresh cunt of yours.”

Again, momentary anger flashed in Candy’s eyes. She wasn’t supposed to be talked to this way. Part of her knew it was wrong, but another part, a more powerful part, told her to just be a helpful employee. Give the customer what they want. The words seemed to float constantly through her mind whenever anything else threatened to intervene. Stepping out from behind the card table, Candy smiled seductively and walked up to Luke, placing a finger on his broad chest and stroking the fabric of his shirt.

“No problem sir, how would you like me?”

“Well, as the afternoon rush will be here soon, just drop those jeans and bend over your card table. That’ll do for now.” Luke said, grinning.

In seconds, Candy had dropped her jeans next to her bra and bent over at the waist, placing her hands flat on the card table and shoving her panty-covered ass out for the man’s enjoyment. Luke pressed in tight behind her and stroked her thighs as he gripped her silky undergarments and slipped them down her legs. Leaning down and breathing in her scent, the man let his fingers slide along the opening between her legs, as he unzipped his pants and glanced around once more. Luckily the rush wasn’t there yet which meant he could enjoy himself a little more than normal.

“OH Ohhhh yesss....” Candy screeched, her voice echoing across the Quik-stop, and catching the attention of George, her manager.

Luke rammed his cock deep inside the college girl and settled into a nice pace, lunging deeply and filling the new worker’s cunt with everything he had. He reached around and squeezed her tits through her blouse, pulling her hard back against him as he plugged her doggie style. Every new thrust sent another squeal of pleasure exploding from Candy’s mouth as she braced herself hard and questioned the strength of the card table.

Walking up to the frantically screwing couple, George Strickland took a moment to appreciate his new hire. It was always good to see them jumping right in and giving the customer everything they wanted, but there were some problems he needed to address. He strolled around in front of Candy as she hung her head down and let her hair shake in her face with every powerful pounding Luke gave her.

“Candy, I’m afraid you’re going to have to hold the noise down. It’s fine to be enthusiastic about your job but we wouldn’t want to disturb other customers, now would we?” George said, leaning down to see as much of the girl’s face as possible.

“Ohh, unmmm, sorry Mr. Strickland, I’ll try to be better, ummmm.” Candy answered, biting her lip a little.

George laughed and patted her on the back as Luke continued cramming his cock deeper into her guts. “That’s okay Candy, and remember call me George.”

“ohhhh Yes sir, ummmm...” Candy moaned, holding her tone down as low as possible.

Stepping back, George took a moment to appreciate the excellent work the new girl was doing. She was really taking it like a champ, he thought. Unfortunately for him, he had work to do and couldn’t spend all day watching the new girl get screwed. Trudging off, George listened to the now much more muted cries of Candy.

Luke really began giving it to the girl now. He’d enjoyed fucking the girl in front of her boss and that had added an extra thrill to the sampling, but he really did need to be getting back to his own work. Letting his hands fall to Candy’s young hips, the man really started humping the girl, knocking her forward so much that even he questioned the strength of the card table.

“Ohhh, ummmmm... oh yeahhh...” Candy hissed, trying her best to control the volume as she felt her womb swallow up every jab this man sent her way. He was so deep inside her, she’d never felt the sensations she now was experiencing and not screaming out was proving quite a challenge. Still, she thought as he slapped into her more and more rapidly, challenges were good for her. She could prove what a good employee she’d be here at the Quik-stop.

Pulling the girl by the hips on and off his cock, Luke smiled and grit his teeth. “Unghh.. ohhh.” The man grunted as he packed his cock all the way inside Candy and flooded her belly full of his seed. For at least a minute or so, the two remained joined as they were, Candy hunched over her sample table and Luke shaking slightly as he continued to erupt inside the girl. As he finally withdrew and began zipping up his pants, Candy barely managed to pull herself to her feet. She left her panties on the floor with her bra and loved the warm squishy feelings of sperm trickling down her legs as she tugged her jeans back on.

“Thanks,” Luke said. “Enjoy the rest of your first day.”

“Thank you sir, please come again.” Candy said, waving as he walked off down the aisle.

A wave of confusion flowed over the young college girl again and she suddenly shivered as though a cold wind had just touched her skin. Practically falling back into her chair, Candy found her face frowning in disgust. She’d just let that customer fuck her. She wasn’t like that, she thought. Why would she willingly let some man she just met bend her over in public and screw her like a dog? She never even used that position with her boyfriend back home. Something was clearly wrong here, she thought, noticing an unusually large number of jingles from the entrance of the store as the afternoon rush started. Pulling herself back to her feet, Candy peered down over some of the smaller shelving towards the front of the Quik-stop. More than a half dozen men had just entered, the bell over the door ringing loudly.

The girl hardly had a moment to pull herself together from her recent ordeal before several of the newcomers had found her. This can’t be good, Candy thought, something flooding back into her mind as the first man spoke. Give the customer what they want. The words seemed to fill her very being and in no time Candy was doing just that.

For the rest of her first day, the young college girl worked her ass off. Well actually, she would later recall, she worked her ass, pussy, mouth, and tits off. Man after man and even boy after boy came by her sample table and all were eager to sample something she had. Candy was bent over her table and fucked more times than she could remember, her young cunt taking more of a pounding than she’d ever imagined and getting filled with more semen than she’d ever dreamed of. The girl was also laid back several times, so the men could feel up her young tits and watch them shake as they screwed her. She enjoyed that even more as she really got to familiarize herself with the customers, get to know their face and all.

Candy spent almost as much time on the floor with her lips or tits wrapped around a willing cock. She sucked down more cum than she could hold and eventually allowed it to generously dribble down her chest and over her shoulders. She enjoyed being plastered with sticky wet juice. Each time she finished with one customer, Candy had a strange moment of clarity where she felt guilty and embarrassed but soon, as the customers began coming one after another, the young girl put all that out of her mind and simply enjoyed her new job. She really was good at it, she thought.

Towards the end of her night, the women began showing up. Candy had never been one for licking pussy but she was assured that she performed quite well and that made her feel good, especially as some of the women even wished to sample her own juices. It was an enjoyable, if confusingly awkward experience and as the last customer pulled away from her, Candy found herself wondering how early of a shift she could get the next day.

George Strickland walked up and looked down at the girl he’d hired today. She’d done an excellent job, several customers had told him so. She sat there looking like the most indecent slut in the world. Her jeans were resting around her ankles, blouse was torn and hanging loose as one of the nineteen year old’s large tits hung out obscenely. Her face had a dazed expression and her hair was a mess. At her feet, a large pool of her own and countless customer’s juices made the floor shiny and sticky. This was no longer the innocent looking new hire he’d spoken to earlier in the day. This was now a seasoned employee at the Quik-stop.

“Good job, or should I say jobs, Candy.” George said smiling.

The girl looked up, a part of her mind still struggling to find a voice, a voice that continued to speak about how wrong this was. She ignored that voice and smiled happily at George. “Thanks, I really tried. It’s hard work, but I had fun.”

Laughing, George looked around at the surrounding aisles. “Yes, I think you’re going to work out just fine here Candy. But before you go, how about a sample for your old manager here?”

“Oh, of course, George.” Candy said enthusiastically. “What would you like to try?”

Minutes later, as one of the stock boys came out and mopped up the mess around Candy’s sample table, George Strickland leaned back and stared down at the top of Candy’s head. She bobbed up and down, taking the length of his cock deep down her now much more experienced throat. Grunting, he placed his hand on her head, pulling her tightly to him and injecting her with more juicy sperm to help fill out her young belly. Surprisingly, the girl seemed to have a naturally very low gag-reflex and she never coughed once as he pulled her off him.

Candy simply licked her lips and smiled, her eyes wide and slightly unfocused. “Thank you George. This is such a fun place to work.” The girl said with bubbly enthusiasm.

“Thank you young lady. It’s employees like yourself that are the reason locals call us the Quickie-stop.”

Candy walked off with George, nude below the waist and blouse barely a remnant of what it once was. She’d definitely have to get some clothing with easier access for the future, the eager young girl thought. Another thought occurred to her as well. Her anxiety was absolutely gone. She’d never had a new job and not been nervous for at least a week into it. This was truly an exceptional first day. She could hardly wait to see what customers wanted to sample next.

The End