The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Two Gifts.

By The Slaver.

Early evening Dec24: No one ever asked Santa what HE wanted for Xmas, but that did not matter he cum only once a year and tonight was the night, and in doing so he was going to make a gift for a bear who was a great friend of his. But also this year Santa was going to make a gift for himself as well!

Saltzman was one of the best-looking deputies in the state. His rich black hair, expressive eyebrows, long, eyelashes setting off sparkling, mischievous blue eyes, and handsome boyish features combined to form a perfect picture of dark masculine beauty. Even though Saltzman wasn’t especially tall, his tapered v-like torso, hard little ass, and shapely legs, that was so well displayed in his tailored deputies uniform with its high collar and Black tie, were equally captivating.

The woman let out a scream, and arched her back off the bed, as Saltzman filled her pussy with his seaman for the second time in half an hour. Saltzman didn’t even know the woman, she had come on to him in the local KFC when Saltzman had stopped be to grab his lunch. He had not even ordered his meal; he had left with the woman, they had gone to a Motel outside of town, and got a room.

As soon as they were in the room, the woman pushed Saltzman hard against a wall; holding him in place with a hand on his chest. Still holding Saltzman firmly against the wall with her hand, the woman sunk to her knees and with her other hand opened the front of Saltzman’s pants. His semi-hard cock fell out; in one go the woman took in the whole cock, and began working with her mouth to bring Saltzman too any erection, and then an orgasm.

After a few seconds work, Saltzman cum, it was the quickest blow-job he had ever had, but before he could say anything the woman was pulling his uniform and shorts off him, before stripping herself; she lay on the bed legs open waiting for Saltzman. Saltzman jerked his cock a few times to get it hard before jumping on the bed, thrust into the woman and began pounding his whole.

Saltzman pulled out of the woman, panting he had cum three time in just over half an hour. ‘But if this slut wants more, I’m more than willing?’ thought Saltzman as he wiped the cum off his cock with a Tissue. A Cell phone rung; the woman reached over Saltzman and picked up the Cell. “Hello?” she said in a soft voice. “Oh, you know me, shopping and lunch with the girls!” she continued in reply to the person at the other end of the call.

“Yes, of cause I’ll be home when you get in from work, a wife should always be home when her husband gets home!” she said, the woman looked at Saltzman, who had on hearing what she had just said had jumped off the bed and was pulling on his shorts, his semi-hard cock fell out the front of the shorts. Without saying a word Saltzman grabbed the rest of his clothes and boots and rushed from the room leaving the door open.

he woman sat on the bed holding the cell and listened as the sound of Saltzman walked away growing fainter and fainter. She spoke again into the cell, but this time her voice sounded strange, like she was in some sort of a trance. “Yes, everything went just like clockwork!” and pause, then. “One blow-job and two fucks in just over half an hour!” As she was speaking, Santa appeared out of thin air holding a cell in one of his hands. He waved a hand over the woman. She ended the call, and started to dress taking no notice of Santa standing by her, minutes later she too had left the motel room. As the woman was walking away from the room, her cell rung again, she flipped it open. Santa’s voice at the other end of the line said something, but the woman did not consciously register any of it as she continued her steady pace towards her car.

By the time she stopped beside her car, the call had ended and she seemed to slowly resurface out of a mental fog, as if she was overcoming a hangover. She had slowly begun to forgotten the last hour of sex, and as a matter of fact, her entire encounter with Deputy Saltzman, and also the moment when Santa had taken over her mind and body. The woman got into her car and drove away. Santa watched the car move away, smiling. From this point in time, all the woman would remember was that she had had a blurry hour of forgettable sex with some hot but forgettable guy. The Trap had been sprung; Saltzman had walked into it with his eyes wide open. Saltzman’s cock had always controlled him when a woman to be fucked was around, but, this time it had sealed Saltzman’s fate, permanently.

Deputy Saltzman had just parked his patrol car in the parking lot behind the Sheriff’s office, when his cell beeped. Saltzman swore loudly when he read the text message. “How the fuck did the bitch know who I was!” he said to himself as he read the text a second time. The woman he had just fucked was threatening to tell his wife about their afternoon fuck, unless Saltzman returned to the motel for another longer fucking. Saltzman throws his cell on the seat, started his car and sped back to the motel. The Deputy wasn’t to know it but Santa had sent that text, not the woman he had just fucked.

From the window of motel room Santa watch as Saltzman’s patrol car pulls up in the parking lot and Saltzman gets out and angrily runs towards the room. Saltzman knocked loudly on the door, there was no answer. Without permission, Saltzman opened the door and walked in. He stood looking idly about the room looking the woman, who wasn’t in sight. Suddenly Saltzman’s eyes found a whirling disc on the screen of a lap-top on a table. Intrigued, he stepped closer and stood directly in front of it, staring wide-eyed at the display. “What the fuck!” he thought. He found his gaze was continuing to try to find the centre of the spiral as it appeared to flow and recede, he noticed that he was begging to feel a little light-headed and disoriented.

“Pretty isn’t it, Deputy Saltzman?” A voice sounded softly from somewhere behind Saltzman. The deputy hadn’t noticed when someone, dressed like Santa had come into the room. “Yessss…” ‘Why was it so hard to talk? And why did his voice sounded a million miles away’ Thought Saltzman, he tried to turn to face the person behind him, but found he couldn’t drag his eyes away from the mesmerizing blue glow.

“Pretty and fascinating,” Santa continued, “You now no longer have any memory, or mind of your own. But don’t worry about it. Just keep watching the spiral and listening to my voice… listening and relaxing, you can’t look away from it… you can’t stop relaxing… It’s so hypnotic, it’s so impossible to resist. You are going deeper and deeper into trance…you’re completely relaxed… completely focused on my voice and suggestions.” Santa stood watching with satisfaction, as Saltzman’s face grew expressionless, his heavy-lidded eyes, and his posture had less and less controlled. Santa moved closer to the boy, until he was whispering in Saltzman’s ear. “At the count of ten, your eyes will close and you will be deeply asleep… deeply asleep. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten.” Saltzman swayed where he stood, fast asleep, his mind totally blank, he was helplessly entranced.

Santa began a series of deepening exercises, he smiled to himself at how quick and easy it had been; but, of course, the real work had already been done years before when Saltzman had been in the military. Saltzman was the perfect victim: handsome as fuck, and with a strong motivation to be cooperative, and obey orders.

Santa walked over to the bathroom, and opened the door standing in the bathroom motionless eyes closed mindlessly awaiting orders was Sheriff Dortmun: he had arrived before Saltzman, having been hypnotized by Santa some hours before. “Sheriff, please follow me,” Santa said. The Sheriff stepped out of the bathroom and Santa lead him over to stand in front of Deputy Saltzman. Santa considered how best to approach the situation, both men were now hyper-suggestible. Santa thought for a moment, and then made up his mind. “Sheriff Dortmun, your body is becoming stiff and rigid, as stiff and as rigid as a steel bar. You can’t move your arms, or legs. You are turning into a metal statue. You cannot move! Try moving your arms, and legs. It’s no use. You are now a metal statue.” As Santa watched, smiling, Dortmun’s body trembled with the effort of trying to move, but nothing moved.

Dortmun stood, pale and beautiful, as still as a lump of metal. Santa knelt before the Sheriff and with trembling hands unzipped Dortmun’s pants fly, Santa pull Dortmun’s cock and balls free, and began to gently fondle them. “You will now get an erection, Sheriff,” Santa said as he continued to fondle him. “Your dick feels really sexy, and you are becoming harder and harder. Once you’re erect, you’ll stay erect until I tell you otherwise; you won’t be able to cum or do anything without my orders.” The Sheriff’s cock stirred, and then rapidly filled out and rose until it stood throbbing, a proud eight inches under Santa’s ministrations.

“Sheriff Dortmun you are going to teach your young deputy how to give a blow-job. You will be able to only tell him exactly what feels good and what doesn’t as he practices on your dick; when you are satisfied that he is doing it as well as possible, you will be able to nod your head once to say he is ready.” Santa stood silent for a few seconds, before he placed a hand on the zonked-out Saltzman.

“Kneel down facing the Sheriff’s crouch, deputy!” Saltzman assumed the suggested position, Dortmun’s erect cock inches from his face. “Deputy Saltzman you’re going to learn how to suck cock decently. When I tell you to begin, you will do your best to make the Sheriff have an orgasm using only your mouth,” ordered Santa as he drew Saltzman’s unresisting arms tightly to each side of his body, “Your arm are now bound to your sides, and you can’t separate them until I say you can. You will think about what you most would want your wife, and your mistress to do if they were sucking your cock. Use that as a basis for your performance, but you will listen to Dortmun as well, and obey all of his requests and improvements. And begin.” Saltzman opened his mouth, and in to go’s deep-throated most of Sheriff Dortmun’s erection.

Santa smiled as he stepped back from the two men and watched, he congratulated himself as Saltzman worked on Dortmun’s cock. The scene before Santa was spectacular: the immobilized Sheriff Dortmun lustfully panting out instructions; and the uniformed dark haired deputy kneeling before him. Saltzman’s eyes were closed, his boyish face totally blank, as he sucked: both men were a picture of hypnotized capitulation. After initial admonitions to “watch the teeth”, and some suggestions for more imaginative tongue action, it didn’t take long before Gray was moaning and nodding his head, showing that the blow-job was awesome. Santa instructing Saltzman to remember what he had learned, and then told him to stop. After Dortmun received permission to cum, it took only a few minutes fondling of his balls by Santa’s knowledgeable hand to make him erupt like a geyser. When the Sheriff finally cum, Saltzman dutifully swallowing it all in accordance with Santa’s commands, it was the best orgasm Dortmun could ever recall having.

Then Santa repeated the whole thing again, but this time Santa had Saltzman remain on his knees: the Sheriff pull out of Saltzman’s mouth just before he cum, and shot his wad all over Deputy Saltzman’s face. Poor Dortmun, was incoherent when Santa said that the Deputy’s cock-sucking learning sessions were sufficient. And he removed the statue suggestion from the Sheriff’s mind: the suggestion removed, Dortmun’s legs buckled and he fell down on the floor in a blissful heap. It took Santa just a moment to install in the Sheriff’s pliable mind at he would have a compulsive desire to remain with Santa when he woke from the deep, oblivious sleep Santa had put him into.

Santa then turned back to Saltzman, who was still kneeling on the floor, his face covered with Dortmun’s cum. “Time to complete turning you into a Fuck-slut!” Santa said patting Saltzman’s head “Lay on the bed on your front,” ordered Santa, without a word Saltzman did as he was told. Santa clicked his fingers, the deputy’s uniform and underwear vanished, only his socks and Black leather boots remained. Santa grabbed hold of Saltzman’s boots, pulled him to the edge of the bed, and then pulled his legs apart; the Deputy’s rose-bud, virgin whole was now open for attack.

Santa positioned himself behind Saltzman. He lubed up Saltzman’s rose-bud arse with lube taken from his sack that had appeared out of thin air beside the bed. Santa thrust forwards with one of his hands, and Saltzman suddenly felt an intrusion in his anal hole. A slight feeling of pain, that made him wince, the sensation of Santa’s fingers entering his bubble butt, and reaching places he never realised existed. To the zonked-out Saltzman the heat in the room seemed to suddenly rise somewhat, beads of sweat condensed on his face and tight packed body. Then suddenly with one mighty thrust Santa forced his whole hand in. Saltzman was being fist fucked for the first time in his life, the pain even to the entranced, and brainwashed Saltzman was nearly unbearable, he tried to use his arse muscles to expel Santa’s fist, but it was futile.

Santa worked his fist in and out for what seemed to Saltzman like forever, all the time Santa whispered in Saltzman ear, “That pain was good. He loved the pain of being fisted. That being fisted was now the only way he would be able to cum. Finally, Santa then twisted his fist around, and pulled it out of Saltzman with a pop. Saltzman could hardly breathe much less scream, if he could have. But he still cum, his cock shooting rope, after rope of cum, Saltzman body shook as he cum. Santa walked round to the top of the bed, where Saltzman‘s head was.

“Now lick my fist clean, slut!” ordered Santa, Saltzman licked and slurped all over Santa’s fist and arm; removing all the shit and lube covering it. In what seemed like no time at all too the brainwashed Deputy Santa’s fist and arm where clean. Santa clicked his fingers. Saltzman briefly vanished; and then reappeared on the bed on all fours. His rich black hair, and all his body hair, except his eyebrows, and eyelashes had been shaved off. Another click of Santa’s fingers and a large fist shaped dildo appeared in Saltzman’s arse, stretching it even wide and totally filling it. A mist formed around Saltzman’s cock and balls; when the mist cleared Saltzman’s cock and balls were encased in a Steelworks Exoskeleton chastity device; the Urethral tube had been inserted into Saltzman cock and locked in place.

Taking a step back from the bed, Santa stood and looked at the Sheriff’s Deputy on all fours on the bed. A last click of the fingers and a gag appeared in Saltzman’s mouth, which was tightly tied in place behind his head: Saltzman then just vanished. Santa said nothing, but just smiled for a moment, before he turned and looked at the Sheriff who was still on the floor, asleep. “Now, open your eyes but don’t wake up,” ordered Santa, Dortmun’s eyes opened, but they stared vacantly at Santa. “I’m horny as fuck, I’ve not cum for a year, so I’m gonna screw your arse?” Said Santa, “Uh-huh.” The Sheriff mumbled, his pants began to tent.

“Now take off your uniform, and lie down on your stomach on the bed,” said Santa as he stripped, Dortmun get to his feet and obediently complied, Santa stood fondling his cock as Sheriff Dortmun finished methodically removing his uniform, and then lay on the bed. As soon as Santa saw Dortmun arse, perfect and pretty as a peach, he was in lust. Santa couldn’t resist he leaned over, and breathed in the musky, scent of Dortmun’s whole, soon he was licking and tongue-fucking the Sheriff’s whole in a frenzy. The hypnotized sheriff moaned with pleasure and began helplessly humping the bed under him.

“That’s right, Sheriff. You love it!” gasped Santa. “You want to be fucked so badly, that everything I do to you is going to feel so incredible, that when I cum in your virgin whole, you’re going to cum right along with me!” Santa moved between Dortmun’s legs and drove his raging hard-on into the Sheriff’s thoroughly moistened whole, Santa began to pump. He panted, “Sheriff… you like this… so much that… you’ll do it… again next year if I want you. This time next year I say… you are going to want to have… any kind of… sex I tell you to. Understand?”

“Uhh…Uhh… Uhh..?” Was all Dortmun groaned in reply? Santa picked up the pace of his fucking; he knew that he couldn’t last much longer. After only ten or eleven more deep thrusts, Santa arched his back, driving in as deep as he could, and came, shouting, “Cum now, Sheriff!” Santa screamed causing Dortmun’s cock to explode all over the bed. Santa pulled out of the Sheriff, Santa ordered Sheriff Dortmun to get onto all four. Once Dortmun was on all four, Santa reach under Dortmun and grabbed his balls, “Well Sheriff it seems that those balls of yours have at least another load in them, if not two!”

Santa then started fingering Dortmun’s whole, it was not long before Dortmun’s well fuck arse was taking Santa’s fist; and it was only a few seconds after Santa’s fist entered his whole, that Sheriff Dortmun let out a cry and shot a wad. After that Santa fisted another two wads out of the Sheriff, before the Sheriff was dry shooting; Santa pulled his fist out of Dortmun, and ordered him to clean himself up, and dress. After they had cleaned up and dressed again, Santa prepared to rouse the Sheriff from his trance, Santa repeated his instructions again, and included a memory wipe. Sheriff Dortmun would have no memory of the last few hours, but would have an unusual need to return to the hotel this time next year, but not know why.

Santa waved his hand over the still entranced Sheriff’s crouch; but nothing could be seen through his uniform pants. But just like Saltzman, Sheriff Dortmun’s cock and balls were encased in a Steelworks Exoskeleton chastity device; and just like Saltzman, the Urethral tube had been inserted into Dortmun’s cock and locked in place. Santa then moved around the room collecting up anything that was any sign that he had been in the room. Once he was finished, Santa picked up his sack and turned and looked at the entranced Sheriff, “Happy Xmas Sheriff, until this time next year. And happy Xmas Deputy Saltzman and good luck in your new life!”

Then without another word Santa vanished from the room, seconds later the entranced Sheriff Dortmun came out of his trance. Dortmun shook his head to clear it; he looked around the room, a puzzled look crossed his face. For the life of him, Dortmun could not remember, how or why his was in the room. And also why did his arse ache like hell, and his cock and balls feel like they were being crushed. Still shaking his head Dortmun left the room. Moments after the door closed behind Sheriff Dortmun; Santa’s laughter was heard faintly in the empty room!

THE END: