The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

EPILOGUE

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

It hadn’t been all that long since the girl had been in high school but the time had taken its toll on her.

She’d turned twenty-one just the week before and she’d gone to a bar and she’d had her first legal drink and then just to celebrate, she’d let the guys in the bar fuck her brains out. She normally charged for that but she was feeling magnanimous.

She was back on the street again like she nearly always was and like always, she was wearing her old, faded cheerleaders uniform.

Like her, it hadn’t been worn when she’d gotten it but it was worn now. She knew it wasn’t working for her as well as it had before. She knew it made her look worn and faded but she couldn’t help herself. She felt compelled to wear it.

Her patter was always the same. She’d go up to a car and ask a guy if he wanted to hang with a cheerleader. Sometimes, the guy would say yes and sometimes, he’d say no. The girl didn’t care. If he said no, there was always someone else.

The girl needed to work the streets. She had three baby girls at home that needed their mama so the girl worked the streets. She’d keep working the streets for as long as she could.

Just as she’d done before, she’d keep working the streets after she got pregnant. Some guys even liked that, fucking the pregnant cheerleader. She’d work the streets until she couldn’t. Who knew. Maybe she was already pregnant. She had three daughters and she had no idea who the father of any of them were. She seemed to get pregnant almost any time some guy stuck his dick in her.

Another car slowed and eased up against the curb and Chrissy hustled on over. She didn’t care who was inside just so long as he had money, and besides, Chrissy needed to fuck.