The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 6 AN UNEXPECTED REACTION

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Shirl Jenkins stood patiently as she waited for Mr. Chan to give her her medication.

The old Asian pharmacist finally ambled up to the prescription counter. He picked up the bottle and he looked at Shirl. “Okay, this is a lot more potent than you’re used to.”

“I thought it was just a standard refill,” the girl said.

The man looked at the medication and he looked back at the girl. “No,” he told her. “This is definitely a step up. Before I let you take this home, I want you to take the first pill right now.”

“But Mr. Chan—”

The old pharmacist shook his head. “I mean it,” he said even as he produced a cup of water. He opened the bottle and shook a couple of the pills out into his old, wrinkled hand and he handed them to Shirl. “Take these now.”

Shirl looked at the pills in her hand and she shrugged. Mr. Chan had been her family’s pharmacist for as long as she could remember. She had nothing to fear from him so she took the pills and chased it down with the water.

“Now, you go sit over there,” the old man said, “and I will tell you when you can go.”

Shirl nodded and she went and sat where she was told to. This was silly, she told herself. She hoped this wasn’t going to take to long because if it did, she was going to miss cheerleading practice, and if she did that, Chrissy was going to be mad.

Shirl was still sitting in her chair when the first wave of nausea hit. This was definitely out of the ordinary and she didn’t like it one bit. She went to call out to the old pharmacist but before she could, her body was wracked again and the girl crumpled back into her seat.

Time passed but the little redhead was hardly aware of it. People were walking back and forth in front of her. The initial nausea had ceased but now there was apathy. She was sitting here because ... she couldn’t remember why. She didn’t care why she was sitting here. She knew she’d been told to sit so she sat and watched vacantly as the people walked by.

She never saw Mr. Chan close the doors to his pharmacy counter or turn the key in the lock. She hardly saw him come up to her but almost as if in a fog, she heard him call her name. “Shirley,” he said. “Shirley, can you hear me?”

The little redhead looked up at the old man uncomprehendingly.

“Shirley,” the man said again. “Shirley, can you here me?”

This time, the girl realized what the man was saying. She nodded her head.

The old man smiled. “Excellent,” he said. “That’s very good, Shirley. Now, I want you to see if you can get up and stand.”

Well, of course, she could stand, the girl thought, but when she tried, the nausea returned and she sank back into the chair.

The man just smiled. “Here, let me help you.” He held out his hand. “Come on, Shirley. Stand up.”

Shirl didn’t want to stand but in spite of what she wanted, she looked at the hand and she took hold of it and she pulled herself out of the chair. This wasn’t so bad, she thought. Not bad at all. She could do this.

“That’s a good girl,” the old man said encouragingly. “You want to do what I tell you to, don’t you.”

It wasn’t a question. It was a statement and Shirl ran the statement over in her mind. It seemed like there should be something wrong with that statement but for the life of her, Shirl couldn’t figure out what it was.

“You want to do what I tell you to do,” the old man said again and this time, Shirl nodded. She did want to do what Mr. Chan told her to do.

Wait a minute. No, that wasn’t ... wasn’t what. That wasn’t ... wasn’t ... wasn’t what? She wanted Mr. Chan to tell her what to do. Yeah, that was what she wanted.

“That’s excellent,” the old man said. “Why don’t you follow me.”

Again, it wasn’t a question or a suggestion. It was a statement and in spite of her better judgement, Shirl followed the old man.

“You know, they got cameras up all over the place,” the old man said. “It’s almost like they don’t trust us or something but if you know just the right places, you can do what you want and not be seen.”

The old man seemed to be looking for a spot and then he found it. He stood up against the wall and then he motioned for the girl to stand in front of him. “You want to do what I tell you to do, right? Okay, so I’m telling you to reach inside my pants and tell me what you find there.”

Without a moment’s hesitation or even a moment’s thought, Shirl undid the man’s belt and then she reached inside his pants. Her hand brushed up against the old man’s boxers but Shirl was sure that wasn’t what the man wanted her to find. She pushed her hand down inside the man’s underwear and she wrapped her hand around his big, fat cock. “I found this,” she said even as she gave him a squeeze.

“That’s a good girl,” the old man said. “A very intelligent girl. I knew you could find that. Now why don’t you pull that out into the light.”

Pull it out into the light, the girl thought. What a great idea. Just pull it out into the light. That’s all she had to do.

Her hands tugged on the man’s trousers and then she pulled on them again. She pulled them down over his hips and then there were the boxers. A simple tug on those was enough to pull those down and then there was that cock again. She wrapped her hand around it and she looked at the old man. “Here it is,” she said.

“Yes, it is,” the old man said. “I knew you were an intelligent girl,” he said and Shirl preened at his compliment.

“You ever sucked a cock before,” the old man asked.

“No, never.”

“Well, I think it’s time you learned how,” the man said. “You need to suck my cock.”

I, no wait, that’s not right, Shirl thought. I don’t do that, but ... but ... but why don’t I do that?

“Well,” the man said expectantly.

“I ... I ... I guess I could,” Shirl said. Somehow, that didn’t seem right and yet in a way, it did.

“Well, if that’s what you’re going to do, then I guess you better get to it.”

That sounded right, Shirl thought. She’d better get to it. Yeah, that sounded right.

Shirl dropped to her knees and she found herself staring at the man’s cock and she found herself realizing that she didn’t even know how to suck a cock. That was weird, she thought. If this was something she wanted to do, then shouldn’t she know how to do it.

But fortunately for her, the old pharmacist seemed perfectly willing to help her out. “Open your mouth,” he told the girl and when she did, he pushed his cock inside her. “Now suck on it,” he told her. “Nice easy strokes. Just suck on it.”

Shirl felt relieved now that she had some direction. Suck on it. Sure. She could do that. This wasn’t that hard. She could suck on this old, Asian cock.

Mr. Chan moaned as the girl went to work on his cock and he ran his hands through her hair. “You know,” he said, “I’ve always liked redheads and I’ve always liked you. I like my women shorter than me which is another reason I like you.” The man groaned again. “Fuck, you’re doing good, really good. You sure you haven’t ever done this before?”

Shirl pulled her mouth off of that cock and looked up at him even as she shook her head.

“Well, fuck, you’re doing it now, so get your mouth back down there and keep sucking away on my cock.”

Shirl didn’t say a word but then she really didn’t have to. Her mouth slipped back down again and she once again went to work on that cock.

The old man groaned as the girl continued to suck away on his cock. He ran his fingers through her hair. “Yeah, that’s it,” he moaned. “Suck it. Suck it good.”

Shirl might not have been experienced but Shirl knew she was doing a good job. Her mouth stroked up and down on that cock and she moaned all over again. Damn, she liked this. She liked sucking this cock.

Without even thinking why she was doing it, Shirl brought a hand up and she stroked Mr. Chan’s wrinkly balls and the man moaned and from the way the man moaned, Shirl figured that just had to be good, so she kept sucking away on that cock even as she kept fondling those balls.

“Oh fuck,” Mr. Chan moaned. “That’s it. Suck me. Suck me. Come on. Suck me.”

Wasn’t she already doing that, Shirl wondered. Wasn’t she already sucking that cock.

Mr. Chan moaned and Shirl almost smiled to herself. That had to be a good sign, didn’t it. That had to mean that she was doing something right.

“Suck it,” the old pharmacist moaned. “Suck it. Oh God, suck it.”

Shirl was getting used to the fact that she was sucking on this cock. It wasn’t something she’d ever done before but now, now, it almost seemed normal to her. She thought maybe she might make the old man cum in her mouth and she almost hoped that she would.

But if she was going to make Mr. Chan cum, it wasn’t right then and right there because before she could make him cum, the man was pushing her mouth off of his cock.

“You might be a pretty good cocksuker, young lady, and as tempting as that is, that’s not what I want from you.”

Shirl had no idea what the old man was talking about.

“Stand up, Shirley,” the old man said and Shirl stood. “Tell me,” he asked, “are you a cheerleader.”

Wasn’t the answer to that one obvious, the girl wondered. She was, after all, wearing her cheerleader’s uniform. She’d been intending to go to practice after picking up her medicine, she remembered. Why hadn’t she thought about that before? But wasn’t it obvious what she was and yet, as obvious as it was, Shirl answered the question without any hint of impertinence. “Yes,” she said, “I’m a cheerleader.”

“Excellent,” the old man said. “That was just the answer I wanted to hear you say. Now, Shirley, this is very important, but I want you to stand up and I want you to take off your panties. Can you do that for me, Shirley?”

Of course, she could do that, the girl thought. That was easy, and just to show the man just how easy it was, she did just what he told her to do.

“That’s a good girl, Shirley. That really is. Now, Shirley, I want you to pull up your skirt and I want you to turn around I want you to show me your cheerleader bottom.”

Shirl wasn’t sure why she was doing this but she lifted her skirt up and she turned around so the old man could look at her bottom.

He was doing more than just looking. She could feel his hands on her ass. They were old and they were squeezing her and for the life of her, Shirl couldn’t figure out why she was letting the man do this to her.

“You like it when I do this,” the old man said.

What, the girl thought. Now that was definitely going too far only she couldn’t remember why it was that it was going too far. There was something about it that was wrong, but if she couldn’t remember what it was, then maybe it wasn’t wrong after all.

The man’s hands were still squeezing her butt and still, Shirl couldn’t figure out what was wrong with letting this man do this to her.

The man slid a hand between her legs even as the other one continued to squeeze her ass. She could feel the old man’s fingers as they played with her pussy and she was surprised at just how wet this was making her.

“You like it when I do this,” the man said. “Don’t you?”

Shirl knew what the answer was supposed to be. The answer was supposed to be no, but she just couldn’t figure out why that was. She did like it. She liked those hands on her ass and she liked the way those fingers played between her legs. The answer was supposed to be no but Shirl said, “Yes.”

The man’s hands were back again, playing with her ass. Shirl couldn’t figure out why this was wrong especially when it felt so fucking good.

Those hands roamed over her young, round curves and then they were moving to the sides, taking hold of her by the hips and pulling her backward. She could feel the man’s cock as it slid between her cheeks. It was still wet from the time it had spent in her mouth and it was still nice and hard.

“You like this,” the man said again. “You like feeling my cock.”

“Yes,” the girl said again.

The man’s hands slid even further forward on Shirl’s body and she couldn’t help but feel him sliding his hands up under her sweater. His hands were around her waist and then they were up on her stomach and then they were moving even further upwards and Shirl moaned as she felt those hands grip her tits through her bra.

The old man’s hands squeezed her tits even at the same time as Shirl felt the man press his cock even more firmly against her ass. “Yeah, you like this,” the man told her. “You like this. I know you do.”

Shirl could feel the old man’s hands pawing her tits and then his hands were grabbing at her bra and pulling at it. She could feel his hands as they came to the catch at the front of her bra and she held her breath as she felt those hands take a hold of that catch.

In the next instant, she felt the catch give way and then her small, little tits toppled out of her small, little bra and once again, those hands were on her body, grabbing her squeezing her, pinching her, using her just like they’d done to her ass.

“Tell me you like it when I grab your tits,” she heard the old man say.

“I like it when you grab my tits.”

“Yeah, I know you did,” the pharmacist said. “Say it again.”

Shirl moaned because even as the man said it, he was squeezing her nipples. The girl gasped. “I like it when you grab my tits,” she moaned again.

The old man was still squeezing her tits. “And while you’re at it, why don’t you get tell me just how much you like the feel of my cock against that cute, little ass of yours.”

Shirl moaned. “I love the feel of your cock,” she said. “I love the feel of your cock against my ass.”

“Say it again.”

“I love the feel of your cock against my ass.”

“Yeah, that’s right. You come in here with your short, little skirt. I know what you want.”

“I want to feel your cock on my ass,” the girl moaned.

“Yeah, I know. You’ve already told me that but I want to hear something more.”

“What do you need to hear,” the girl moaned.

“Well, how about this. How about you tell me you want to feel me slip my dick inside your tight, little hole.”

Shirl was shocked. Mr. Chan had been her family’s pharmacist for as long as she could remember and she was sure she’d never heard Mr. Chan ever say anything like that before, but then, that didn’t really matter. What mattered was what he wanted her to do. Even without thinking about what she was saying, she said, “I want to feel you slip your cock inside my tight, little hole.”

“Yeah, that’s it. Say it again.”

It was easier this time around, maybe because Shirl almost expected the old man to tell her to say it but she purred seductively at the man and then she said it. “Mmm, I want to feel you slip your cock inside my tight, little hole. I really do.”

The old man was still feeling her tits but even as he did, she could feel him press his cock even tighter against her butt. Could it be, she wondered. Did she really want him to do it? Did she really want him to fuck her like this.

Shirl moaned again. She was wet, really wet and she knew it. She wanted to get fucked. She wanted it bad. Oh God, she wanted to get fucked so fucking bad.

Almost as if he were responding to her need, the old man let go of her tits and then he was sliding his hands down around her waist. The man’s hands played with the catches on her skirt and suddenly, Shirl felt the garment go loose on her.

The man’s hands were back up around her waist and for a moment, it felt as if he were pushing her away, but it was only for a moment because as soon as that skirt fell free, Shirl felt those hands pulling her back to him.

“Now, Shirley,” the old man said, “I think I have something here that you’re really going to enjoy.”

Shirl groaned as she felt the old man slide between her legs. She knew it. She was so wet. She wanted to feel that cock slide in between her legs.

The old man was right there, right at the entrance of her pussy. She could feel head of his cock shoved up against her pussy and then his hands were back again on her hips and he was pulling her back onto his cock and Shirl groaned as she felt that cock push even deeper insider her.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The old man pulled back only to drive himself inside her again and again, Shirl moaned.

“Fuck me. Fuck me.”

They were settling into a rhythm now. In and out and in and out and Shirl was moaning all the way.

“Oh, Mr. Chan,” the girl moaned. “Oh, Mr. Chan. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, Mr. Chan. Fuck me.”

The old man didn’t say anything and he wasn’t stopping. He was doing just what she wanted him to do.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned again. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man just kept fucking her.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez. Oh geez. Oh geez, Mr. Chan. Oh geez.”

The man just kept on fucking.

“Oh geez, Mr. Chan. Oh geez, you’re going to do it. Oh geez. You’re going to make me cum, Mr. Chan. You’re going to make me cum.”

Still, the old man didn’t say anything.

“Make me cum,” the girl moaned. “Make me cum, Mr. Chan. Make me cum. Do it please.”

And still, the old man didn’t say anything. If he heard her at all, the only indication he gave her was a tightening of his hands as they gripped her around the hips.

“I’m cumming,” Shirl cried out. “I’m cumming. I’m cumming. Oh shit, Mr. Chan, you’re doing it. You’re making me cum so fucking good.”

The old pharmacist groaned and then he groaned again and in the next instant, the young cheerleader knew what was happening. The old man was cumming inside her.

Shirl moaned. She knew what was happening. “Come on, Mr. Chan,” she moaned. “Come on, do it. I want you to do it. I want you to fill me up with your cum.”

The old man groaned. He knew it didn’t matter what the girl wanted. He knew he was going to do it. He groaned again as even more cum surged inside of that tight, little pussy. Fuck, that was good.

Shirl felt the old man finally pull free from her now full, tight, little pussy. Fuck, she was full. She felt as if she was going to drip all over the place but that didn’t matter now. All that mattered was how good she felt and one thing more.

The girl turned around and she pressed her body against Mr. Chan’s and she gave the old man a kiss. “That was great,” Mr. Chan she said without prompting and then she kissed him again. “You can fuck me again whenever you want.”

Shirl left the pharmacy minutes later feeling totally good about herself. The nausea had cleared leaving her feeling just a little light-headed. She felt great, but there was something that Shirl knew that she hadn’t let on to anybody else, not even to Mr. Chan although what she knew was something he knew as well. Shirl wasn’t as dumb as she looked. Shirl knew who was on the school board and now Shirl knew that Chrissy wasn’t the only one of the cheerleaders who had fucked a school board member. Shirl knew she’d fucked one, too, and she knew she couldn’t wait to tell Chrissy all about it.