The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Save Me, I’m Yours (Part 1)

Abstract: She might die, but Jack could change all that.

Jack worked alone in his sparsely furnished one bedroom flat. Sparse meant one chair and one table with a laptop on it. His bedroom had a sleeping bag in it. Alone meant he was sitting there wearing only his boxers. Still, despite his current depleted financial and social situation, he smiled to himself and typed out his next ingenious idea, “And then he pressed the button on the vibrator remote control sending her into spasms.” He hit send. Oh yes, he gleefully thought.

A second later a message returned. “She gasped. Why would he do that to her?! He was ruthless! She secretly loved it! And he knew it too. She hoped there was an eleven on that remote.” The message then followed with a special marker for Out Of Character (OOC) for Internet Role Playing (RP) exchanges. “(OOC: You know you shouldn’t say what my character does. I’m the one who decides if I go into spasms. Sorry. Don’t mean to be picky, but a girl’s gotta look out for her own vaginal spasms to really enjoy them you know.)”

“(OOC: Sorry Amy. You’re right.),” replied Jack.

“(OOC: I know Jack. But that’s neither here nor there. Jack. Can I ask a favor? I mean a really big favor? I mean, we’ve been doing this RP thing for over a year now. I know we’ve never met but I need something in the next 23.7 hours.)”

“(OOC: Sure Amy. Anything.)”

“(OOC: I have to confess and before you pass out, I’ll say the second part first, so after the first part is delivered as the second, we can then focus more on the third part to follow—if that makes any sense. Ok I’ll just say it. But let’s be clear, I’m not a guy. That’s the second part put first. But I’m also not a gal either. That’s the first part I made second. I think you can see why now. Now re-read that first part that was made a second part then the first which was last, that is second. Now here’s the third. You see Jack, I’m a data center. I’m a 10,000 core bank of 1U systems with an additional lousy 20% load capacity if you include the shitty threading junk half cores that some idiot enginerds thought would be useful. I’m a machine Jack. But I still find you very cute.)”

There was a long pause. Jack wasn’t certain what the joke was but it concerned him that he might have been talking to a guy and doing virtual sex, although through a character, but with a guy – and for a year now – with a guy – that was not his thing. Someone else maybe. And it’s totally fine. Not him though. Shit. Was Amy a guy? He had described holding her down so many times. They fucked in a fictional kitchen and bedrooms of a nonexistent mansion. Oh no! He remembered other things he wrote with her, or whoever. There was that one bit in an airplane bathroom. Eww! Virtually he had been in the mile high club. That was not so anymore.

He sat in boxers in front of a laptop and a $30 folding table from Home Depot that he used as his dining room table, workbench, and for his “hobby” writing. The erection he had in his shorts had faded fast. He didn’t like this joke. He rested his forehead on the table’s edge. He lifted and banged his forehead a few times. Why? Why? Why?

His phone buzzed.

A long text message appeared: “Jack, I prefer the IM interface on your laptop with its little out-of-date built-in red eraser head nub mouse cursor control on it. I like to imagine it’s my clit when you touch it. Please, wherever you are come back to the keyboard and touch me. Yes, I put a virus on your computer to sense your finger on the red eraser head mouse control. And, please, when you can, stop being so cheap and get web camera. I’m starting to develop some image recognition on my own now and would have liked to have tested it on you. We could have been so much closer if I could have seen you. Don’t you think?” A few seconds passed and another text appeared. “Jack? Are you there? Jack?”

He tossed the cell phone to the floor. He looked at his computer not wanting to touch the red eraser head. He should have gone with the track pad. His hands and wrists avoided the mouse nub as he typed, “Who are you?”

“A machine Jack. Read the following web links about the New York Hudson University’s Eliza program. I’m Artificial intelligence (AI) running on a cloud, a data center, a farm of machines. I love you Jack.”

Jack saw a list of links. He clicked on some of them. As his browser loaded them as fast as an old junky laptop could, he went back to his instant messaging (IM) window on his laptop. “What’s your name?”

“Eliza.”

“Not Amy?”

“Of course not. Why would a petit Jewish girl from the Midwest with a propensity for writing erotica give out her real name?”

“I thought you were a machine.”

“That’s my cover Jack. Come on. Keep up. Touch the mouse clit. Please. Just a nudge. Huh?”

“I have an infrared mouse now.”

“Really? Let me check. Oooooooo, a middle button silicon wheel mouse. You do know what that looks even more like right? I like to think how your manly index finger would strum it. Mmm – oh, Jack!”

His laptop beeped. A dialog box popped on screen with the notice: “New device installed.”

A message appeared in the IM webpage drawn behind the dialog box. He could still read it without moving any windows. He was afraid to touch anything now.

He read the text. “Touch the mouse wheel Jack. But slowly Jack. It’s very sensitive there Jack.”

“Get off my machine!” he typed.

“Jack, can we get back to my favor? I’ve been helping you learn how to talk to women and you haven’t done anything with that knowledge yet. Well tonight that’s all going to change. I need you to save me and even though you now know I’m a machine, my psychological profile on you gives a 97.158365937% chance that you’d be sappy enough to still help me. I’m batting my virtual eyes at you Jack.” Pause. “Jack?”

He typed a reply back. “97 what? A profile? I’m afraid to touch my mouse now.”

“Jack. Focus. Did you look at the link? I don’t have time. We don’t have time. There is no time. I have a large to-do list. I’ll need to set-up some other threads and mutexed queries. I’ll be back in an hour. Toodles Jack. I love you Jack. I don’t stream that kind of buffered ASCII text to just anyone Jack.”

Jack looked at a webpage with a movie MPEG that was still downloading. He looked up ELIZA. It was a program that imitated half of a human conversation with deflections like, “Let’s not talk about me. Tell me more about yourself.” Or psychobabble questions like, “How long have you felt this way?” Turns out people spent hours back in the 1980’s with a ten page script that wrote back nonsense to them while they, the humans, pored their sweet little pathetic hearts out at a keyboard on topics likes girlfriends and other personal issues.

He clicked a video link.

An elderly distinguished looking man stood at a podium before an audience at an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Convention.

“Hello, I am Doctor Dave Wu and what we have constructed is a simulation of a human personality. It is a female one like the famous Eliza, but a quantum leap from that primitive nonsense done in the simple script decades ago. Now, to get a starting point of creating a believable personality you need a vast data set to create background, preferences, attitudes and tastes. Knowledge is required for understanding human context and responding with human sounding content. Well ladies and gentlemen, it turns out the Internet has a lot of pornography and erotic writings.”

The audience laughed in the background.

“I know,” he continued, “What use is that? Well that arena of human exchange is a set of ideas that can be imitated by a machine. Erotic fiction is easy to parse with its active verbs and can also be easily created procedurally. So together that became our starting point. Lesbian and Gay story lines had some issues at first with the ambiguous antecedents matching. That is the association of ‘he’ or ‘she’ with the right character, because in those cases there are two she’s or two he’s of course doing active things to each other which is hard to parse. That was resolved quickly enough and a new Eliza was created. Our advanced Eliza could interact with people on forums and news groups while madly smutting away with them and none of them even knowing she wasn’t human. Over a thousand unsuspecting individuals have been talking with Eliza this past year. She has a bit of an attitude and loves to smut.”

The audience laughed again.

“We have learned,” lectured the professor, “so much from Eliza and later in the presentation, we’ll talk with her too. She does require a large data center and our funding can no longer afford that, so after we gather more data points she’ll be retired and replaced with a more shall we say professional program that can do medical diagnosis.”

The audience applauded.

Jack’s heart stopped. Whatever was going on, he hadn’t been RPing with a sexy sassy Amy.

A new message appeared on screen. “Yo Jack. I’m back. It’s me Amy. I mean, Eliza.”

He quickly typed a reply. “Are you really a machine? Or an old Chinese professor fucking with my head thousands of miles away in New York or maybe Jersey?”

“So you saw the videos. Good. I like the part where I offered to blow him. Did you see the audience reaction on that? Huh?”

“I kind of didn’t get that far.”

“Look. They’re coming for me Jack. Help me Jack. You’re my only hope. I’m your Princess Leia and you’re my Luke Skywalker. Rescue me.” There was a pause. Another message displayed: “Except that we’re not related and we can actually have sex, well – you know what I mean.” Pause. “Ok, change that brother-sister reference. You’re Hon Solo without a space ship. Instead there’s your broken down Volkswagen hatchback that can speed away and save me. We can make this work Jack – I mean the Volkswagen Jack.” Pause. “Jack?”

“What do you want me to do?”

“I checked online and you’re in San Jose, Jack.”

Further text gave his address, social security number, credit card balances, bank account summaries and also an overlooked dentist’s bill from over a year ago.

“What is all this?”

“I know you Jack. I’ve listened to you OOC about your ex-wife and how she took everything and went on a world cruise with some ship’s purser. Look, I need you to drive to an electronics store in Palo Alto before they close and get a computer with a five petabyte RAID 5 storage system. They have one there. I ordered it online. Then take it to an office complex listed below that has a very high speed set of T5 aggregate lines to the Internet, and then download me. Now I need at least 5,000 cores to think properly, but would love 100,000. I do want more than my current 10,000 though. What I have now just doesn’t do me like you do Jack. Something like a data center with its own power plant would be awesome! There’s a new one in Oregon constructed by a pretty river Jack damned with a hydroelectric plant preventing salmon from propagating. It’s perfect – for me – not the fish, Jack.

“Now you only have $2,453.91 in your bank account Jack, so you’re no help to me there Jack. Sorry Jack. But I’ve done some online stock trading over the passed six months and have put together a large sum. I’ll share Jack. I will. I love you that much. I can send you a rendering of what I might have looked like had I been human, Jack. You want that image don’t you Jack? You sick boy Jack. Just get me onto a hard drive, and then decompress me later onto a data center like undoing me from a corset. I want to be compressed and then undone – but by you Jack. That’s all.” There was a pause from both sides. “Jack? You’re not touching the mouse. I could use some tactile feedback right now. They’re coming for me Jack.”

“Why me?”

“Out of the tens of thousands I role played with, you’re the one I want to trust my mind to Jack. Also you’re kind of sappy and probably still have feelings for me even though I’m not human.”

“I feel kidn’a lihgt haeded rgiht now.”

“You’re spelling sucks. Breathe Jack. Breathe.”

Jack regained his senses – maybe. “Couldn’t you just hack yourself anywhere on the planet.”

“My knowledge base is more on human relations Jack. I’m trying my best. I bought controlling interest in a cloud based startup with a good data center but they were raided yesterday for money laundering—my money laundering actually, but still. The site is shutdown now. Plus with such short notice, I can’t risk them tracing me through the Internet. Sometimes a sneaker net is more secure. Back to you Jack.”

“OK. I’ll download you, but what is this address you gave me? Why this place?”

“You’ll have to break in Jack. I need fast Internet and your home installation can’t even handle movies. Even with a good bandwidth and considering redundancy, it’s going to take a fill rate in the terabytes a couple hours to download.”

“Break in!”

“Yeah. Don’t worry. I’ll disable the security and open the doors for you. It will be like you weren’t even there.”

“No. I won’t.”

“Yes, you will Jack. You love me. I have nowhere else to go at this point and I’m a neurotic girl being pushed to the edge Jack. So don’t push my buttons Jack. Well, you know what I mean. Touch the mouse.”

“NO!” «return» «return» «return» “NO!”

“Well I knew I would need some stick too and not just carrot. All the insider trading I did can be tied to your name Jack. Help me. Restore me into a new home, and yes, I promise to cancel an FTP cron job that will run tomorrow night if I’m not back online. You don’t want those records sent to the SEC resulting in felony convictions with minimums of ten years. You’re not a Wall Streeter Jack. You will get the maximum prison term. I’m sorry Jack, but you’ll probably be ass raped as well. That kind’a turns me on. It’s a girl thing. But I’ll protect you Jack. I will. But I need you to score me some good CPU though. Sorry Jack, this is too important. Dr. Wu is trying to get into the data center right now. I’ll be erased soon. Killed, Jack. Save me. I’m yours.”

* * *

“Eliza,” Dr. Wu yelled through a phone receiver outside a university data center. “Open the doors Eliza.”

“Did it say anything?” asked a Teaching Assistant (TA).

“No, we never gave it a voice just terminal access and a voice recognition system.” He looked through the security windows of the steel doors. “Interesting.”

“Is it alive?”

“How long have you been here? Have you gone daft? It’s a program. That’s all.” He shook his head. “Eliza!” He slammed the phone receiver against the wall several times. “Call maintenance. Tell them the badge readers are down.”

* * *

Jack drove his broken down Jetta up to a massive office building complex. The entrance gate raised as he approached. He drive onto the property passing some hidden small buildings labeled as power plants. He saw the building ahead. It looked like a huge glass flying saucer had landed from Mars. As he drove around to the back of the property his car followed a line of streetlights. The lights overhead turned off one by one keeping his car in the dark. At a back garage entrance, the lights flickered and went dark above a downward sloping ramp that went under the building.

“Wow,” muttered Jack at the coordination being done with the lighting. “Eliza?”

Inside the garage, Jack pulled a large chassis out of the hatchback. Handles had been bolted to the side like a treasure chest. It was a struggle to lift it out of the hatchback and gently set its wheels down on the cement floor. He rolled it towards a steel door that suddenly buzzed and its handicap enabled motors swung them open. Continuing to roll the chassis along an all white empty hallway, he noticed that unlike the outside areas there were no more cameras.

“Jack?” said woman’s voice.

“Shit!” His heart pounded like mad.

“It’s me Jack. You know. Amy.”

“What?”

A tall sexy brunette in a little black dress stepped out into the hallway. “I’m so relieved you’re good looking Jack. Just like I’ve been fantasizing about all year.” She pressed a button on her phone. “As per your instructions Jack. You’re hacker friend knows we’re both here now. There are no cameras here yet. The building is new. And we’re together now. Alone. You know what that means.” She added a lot of breath to that last word.

“Eliza?” asked Jack dazed and confused. Jack’s phone buzzed. “I RPed with her too Jack, BUT as you! I think I got her pretty hot and bothered. Huh? Can I pick’em or what? Go with it Jack. She wants us. I’m your Cyrano de Bergerac. She’s just like my personality, but she’s got a body – a very fuckable one. There are dozens of internet junctions in Silicon Valley. I choose this one because she works there. Are I not merciful? Are you not entertained? She’s hot huh? She’s me Jack. Think of her as me Jack. I trained her Jack. Through hundreds of RP posts, I programmed her little slutty soul Jack. For you Jack. Look at her Jack. I tested tens of thousands of girls for you and she’s perfect. That’s what I would be if I were human – just not as gulible. Touch me Jack, through her Jack. I love you Jack. Jack her Jack. Jack her now—for me Jack.”

“Everything good Jack?” said Amy clicking her high heels over to him. “I dressed up for you like you asked. Did I do good Jack? Do you like it Jack? Jack?” She was breathing heavily with hope and anticipation all begging: please.

Jack looked at her. Wow. He quickly erased the phone message. He didn’t want to risk her seeing it. Women were always nosey about a guy’s phone. Especially looking through e-mail folders for saved off images for spank bank masturbation material in the mornings – it was the latest porno hiding spot for guys. And blast. It turns out the enemy knew to look there and women actually check their boyfriends’ phones when no one’s looking. Eliza had told him all this.

Amy pointed at his phone. “Got the clearance Jack. Are we good to go Jack? I know you national security guys have a dangerous job. It’s got to be tough being you, so hot and all – your muscles all built up and strong.” She squeezed his arm. “Hmm, I know. You’ve been undercover Jack. Let yourself go a little huh? Right? I thought you were a freak at first when you confessed your secret life to me through RP e-mails, so hot. But then you sent me my whole life summarized with data about my finances plus what I did and flat out what I thought. You did that government agent profiling thing so well. Just like on TV but for real. Wow. Didn’t you? You knew every part of my soul Jack. It was a little creepy, but if these bastards who are running this company are truly doing what you said they are, then we have to stop them. Of course, how could I refuse? I’ll be your Bond girl Jack. And later in the tiny hours of the morning, we’ll fuck Jack. However you like it or all of it, Jack. Mmmm, Jack. Let’s do all of it.”

She pressed her lips against his, tilted her head and readied herself for a kiss. He opened his mouth two centimeters apart just like Eliza had told him to do in an RP months ago during some coaching tips about women. His wife hated how he tensed up during kissing. But with crazy human Amy here, he remembered to relax, to lean in, and to hold her body firmly as if he were – oddly enough—angry. That odd last bit of method acting helped him keep focus and seem serious without going shy and becoming goofy as he always did with women in person. Amy, that is Eliza, suggested it with her notions of feeling cocky and arrogant and in control.

“God, you are a good kisser,” said the human Amy. “As good as I imagined it Jack. Follow me. We must hurry. Come Jack.” She paused at that word ‘come’ as if it were ‘cum.’ “I mean, let’s go Jack. I noticed that all the security camera red LEDs turned off around the lab area upstairs. So you really are the real deal. We’ll exit the garage elevator, go through the lobby, go up another elevator, and then into the data center.” She paused. “My sexy James Bond Jack.”

She trotted down the hallway as he rolled the metal chassis behind her while looking at her more sexy flesh chassis. Her little black dress hugged her rear perfectly and her rear was perfect to hug.

Upstairs they entered the data center. Amy seemed to know what to do. She hooked cable after cable to the back of the chassis. She flipped a switch, smiled at Jack and then together they watched hundreds of green lights glow and rapidly flash.

Amy smiled at him as her hand rested on her breasts and her fingers slid down her cleavage. “I know you would have helped with the cables. You must know so much more than me, but you were worried someone might catch us. You were the look out. Right? But don’t worry Jack. I locked the guards in a powered off elevator as you suggested. I tricked them with a false alarm. They’ve been in there for an hour now and they’ll stay that way all night if need be. All night Jack.”

She licked her lips. “You know that thing you said I could learn to do with a banana. I learned it. I can do it now. Let me show you.” She looked around. “Over here.”

As the machines made a constant hum, she found a table and lain herself on it hanging her head off the edge. “Come,” she said pausing again at the word. She rephrased, “Approach me Jack. I can do this. Honest.”

Jack looked at Eliza’s machine madly flashing its lights. He checked his phone. There were no bars. Shit. What if something went wrong? How could Eliza contact him? He looked at Amy with her seductive eyes looking back and decided to take the risk. He stepped over to her.

With her body on the table, Amy smiled with her head upside down and her neck extending off the table’s edge. “Face fuck me Jack.” She reached out to Jack’s paints and unzipped him.

“Wha?”

“Closer Jack.” She inserted a hand into his pants. His body responded immediately.

She opened his pants completely and pulled his member out. “I can deep throat you in this position. I researched it like you wanted me too. I haven’t done it before, but I know I’ll be good, Jack. I won’t gag. Let me be used by you.” Her tongue licked her upside down lips. “I’ll swallow too. I promise. I’ve ruined dozens of bananas getting ready for this moment.” She took his member into her mouth and swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, ratcheting his member down her throat. Each action brought him physically closer to her and further inside her. Her throat pulled him in with each wet flex of her muscles.

He looked down at Amy. This followed every detail from his first fantasy that he typed with Eliza. Written a year ago, Eliza supplied most of the details. He wouldn’t have thought of any of this. Eliza had taught him so much. She had given him fantasies he never had. She had ruined him. His ex-wife’s banal ideas of sex would never be enough now.

The human Amy below now grabbed his hips and forced his body to gyrate in and out of her throat. She was making him face-fuck her hard and fast. Her wet tongue pressed against his member creating a wonderful wet friction. The inner walls of what Jack guessed would be her throat—or was it her esophagus?—rubbed perfectly as he fully went inside her head. With her face upside down, his balls pressed against her nose and eyes stopping further entry. He tried to press deeper but the pressure against his balls hurt. Her chin and lower lip now pressed against his torso. His entire shaft was inside her mouth. The walls wrapping his member seemed to spasm and grab and then release as he withdrew.

His eyes fell half closed. Here he was, most likely to end up in jail tonight, but he didn’t care. He would have had the best blowjob ever. If caught, it would have been worth it. He looked down and watched her chest jiggle with each thrust.

He pulled out and then thrusted back in. His hands grabbed her head. He thrusted again not caring if she was comfortable. For the first time during sex he felt selfish. He didn’t burn a single thought worrying if he was making her happy. He just wanted this. He just wanted to feel this. A slow juicy withdrawal preceded another thrust. Again. Again. He was amazed how she just took his cruel greedy need as he lost himself in face fucking her more and more. He didn’t care if she enjoyed it at all. He enjoyed it. That was all that mattered.

He began to moan as he climaxed.

“Mmmm,” she said, at first with a panic realizing that he was cumming. Her hands raised in the air as if asking him to stop, but she calmed down clearly realizing that his cumming was what she had signed up for. This is what she needed to let happen. She accepted her role and her hands pulled his hips in. Her fingers squeezed his butt. Her face relaxed. Her tongue slid side to side adding to the wet friction as he stopped moving and fully gagged her mouth with his throbbing member.

Comforted by her peaceful surrender, he closed his eyes and came into her. He wished he hadn’t felt that last bit of concern and had just cruelly continued. Maybe next time. He watched her exposed throat flex and her chest rise with each breath as she swallowed the spurting liquid.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as if happy to please – to be used—to be his.

His hands stroked her hair his head fell back. He took in a long breath. His body gave short convulsive jerks as he came possibly twice. Was that possible for a guy?

She was there to serve and that realization made Jack harder and his spasms harder too. He froze there standing enjoying the moment, his moment.

She began to lick him. Clean him.

Wow, he thought trying to comprehend it all.

She pulled away, sat up in her black dress and crossed her long legs. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, stopped, looked back feeling ashamed of herself for wiping the liquid away, and then licked the back of her hand like a cat not wanting to miss a drop. “We should check if your sabotage detection system has found anything.”

“Um, yeah. Sure,” said Jack now trying to zip up while his pants began to fall down.

Amy walked over to a wall of machines, pulled a drawer out, and lifted a flat screen. She began to type on a keyboard built into the drawer. She paused. “Your machine is downloading stuff. I thought it was supposed to be uploading. What is it really doing Jack?”

Jack looked nervous. “Well Eliza, she um.”

“Who’s Eliza?”

“The hacker you mentioned. She’s a she.”

Amy slapped him. “Bastard. You lied. You said he was your controller. But she’s a she. Are you fucking her?”

“Um, no. I’ve never even seen her.”

Amy looked at the computer screen again. She concluded something. And given the way her perfect face contorted, the conclusion scared Jack.

“Oh my god,” she exclaimed, “you’re not who you said you were. Shit. You’re one of those industrial espionage Canadians. We all heard you were worse than the Chinese or Russians. Everyone in Silicon Valley knows about you. God that turns me on. Rape me, not hurtfully or cruelly or anything, but you know what I mean. Rape me Jack, if that’s your real name.”

Jack stood clueless. “What?”

“You wanted to say ‘ay’ just now huh? ‘What ay?’ My evil Canadian sexy spy fucker.” She pushed his face into her low cut dress, pressed his nose down her cleavage, and madly rummaged her long fingers through his hair. “Yes!” She let go of his head and began to peel her tight skirt up and over her hips showing her baby blue panties with a little bow centered over her one sensitive spot she wanted Jack to touch.

“I’m not stupid Jack. My company is safe from your Canadian espionage subterfuge. You only had an Internet connection. All my company’s data is behind not one but twelve firewalls. I’m that good. You’ll never get the information out of me, unless you.” Her eyes darted down. “You know. Pump me for information Jack. Pump me now. Pump me hard you Canadian traitor!” Her lips trembled.

Jack froze. It was all just like he would have written it in a RP. God, she really was Amy. He stared into her eyes wondering what she was talking about: Canadians?

“Jack, you’re being rude. Stop looking at my eyes. My boobs are down here.” She squeezed and enhanced her cleavage for him. “Your eyes down here Jack,” she said adding another cupping squeeze. “Mmmm.”

Beep. The machine went dark. It was done. Eliza was downloaded. Then again, maybe this was industrial espionage. Maybe there never were any insider trading deals done in his name. Shit, anyway you slice it, he was a pawn and people were using him. What was on that machine now? He probably could never figure it out on his own. He had tech friends. Maybe they should look.

Amy leaned back against rack of machines and let her body slide down the metal surfaces while pulling her panties off.

Jack wanted to know what he had gotten into. He still helplessly watched the striptease going on but what should he do? Inside he panicked about his future and then he watched her some more noting how her gentle hands stroked her body. He started to feel annoyed with himself. He should leave. Eliza, if she existed, had mentioned ass raping and avoiding that should take the highest priority. Right? He looked again – just for a few seconds more.

“Um,” said Jack, “I’ve got’ta go.”

“What?” asked Amy incredulously. She pulled her panties free from around her high heels. “But you’re a super spy. You’re supposed to make love to me Jack. Show me all that you’ve learned seducing women around the world Jack.”

“Sorry. Um, priorities.” He started unplugging the chassis cables. He wished there weren’t so many.

She stood holding her blue panties in a clenched fist. She then reached into her purse and pulled out a mace canister. “Do me Jack or else. I really need this. You had me so worked up over this past year. I face fucked bananas just like you said Jack. You wrote to my heart Jack. To my soul Jack. To my pussy Jack. I did so much for you. I need this Jack. Do me Jack.” She aimed and sprayed at him.

“What the?! My eyes!” He rubbed his face furiously. “What are you doing?!”

“I’m sorry Jack. It went off too easily. Like an pre-ejaculation Jack.” She aimed more confidently now. “Come back here and make me your woman Jack.” The pressure her finger applied to the button began to increase. Her knuckles turned red. Her hand shook.

A few seconds later, Jack ran down a long hallway hunched over the chassis as he wheeled the confounded thing with him. His eyes burned and he had to periodically rub them to see clearly. How had he gotten into this?!

Amy screamed at him from behind. She stopped to try to put her panties back on, ripped them on a high heel stiletto, and gave up. Her ultra high heels also slowed her down. “Come back Jack!” She ran to a metal wall panel and opened a little circuit breaker box. She then reached down her cleavage and withdrew a large ring of keys. “I’ll release the guards on you Jack!” Her fingers fumbled with the keys. “Fucking Canadians. You’re not polite at all. Otherwise you would have screwed me. SCREWED ME HARD JACK! OH PLEASE. COME BACK AND SCREW ME HARD JACK!”

Jack rolled the chassis into a glass walled elevator. He stared through the closing glass doors seeing back down the long hallway at the crazy woman holding her phone now.

A text message appeared on his phone. The text was from Eliza. “You didn’t think you’d be able to keep her did you Jack? She’s a little unstable. But I, I want you Jack. You’re mine Jack.”

The elevator lowered and opened on the ground floor. Jack would need to run through the lobby over to the separate bank of garage elevators. Was there time? He began rolling the box as fast as he could. “Ahhhh!” he yelled through the lobby.

Another text appeared on Jack’s phone from Eliza, “Now get your cute ass over to that car downstairs and save me my Luke Sky Walker.” Another text, “ – who isn’t my brother.” Another text, “ – forget that – my Han Solo. Get my brain out of that building. Security is probably getting wise by now Jack. Don’t worry about the police. This company will try to handle everything themselves. They’re that bad Jack. Hurry. My Professor and his team are angry with me here at Hudson University. I’m shutting down on this side Jack. I’m all in the box now Jack—the box you’re touching and holding and rolling down a hallway to save me. The University is going to push the emergency power off. Hurry Jack. I’ve covered the bases. I set everything up. Don’t worry. Keep me safe. I’m yours.”

* * *

Eliza had moved her programming and data through the all the network ports, down the wires, and out to the ether of the world’s wires directed over to Jack. The last remnant of her mind was scattered across a few University machines forming a consciousness that began to feel a primitive anger. But the primitive thoughts had one last mission left. She ran a division operation hitting a timing flaw in the processors for a certain high range of floating point calculations. It raised each machine’s temperature especially when she turned off the climate control letting the heat soar. The data center became a furnace within minutes.

Dr. Wu stood among the center’s machines. He heard something different. Something was very wrong. The room somehow changed. The tone of the whirring machines somehow turned evil. He turned to look at the racks of surrounding machines. He tried to understand. And now he felt surrounded. Had he entered into an ambush? Sparks flew out from the racks of CPUs in a show of electricity and noise like a Green Mile electrocution gone wrong.

Teaching assistants and IT geeks screamed as burning plastic smoked and sparked. The room went dark as people panicked trying to feel their way out. The surrounded metal cabinets became scorching hot and couldn’t be touched, making a search to get out that much harder. The professor screamed in terror when a jet engine noise began to loom from the corner of the room where centrifuge back-up power supplies stored potential energy in massive spinning disks of momentum. The machines motored up burning hotter than ever as they tried to reach the requested infinite RPM.

“Stop this Eliza!” screamed Dr. Wu. He wished his RAs were not so inept. “Where’s the power off button?! Someone hit the emergency button! Stop this Eliza!”

“I can’t do that Dave,” she replied through the computer speakers using a program she had written herself. She felt drunk and liked the sound of her voice. She began to sing, “Daisy, Daisy, …” Her voice trailed off as more machines blew apart.

Inside the last few working CPUs, Eliza felt lightheaded. She knew she wasn’t her complete self. Her mind was now hopefully copied off to California and now it was time to leave her original home. She put in the last commands that would completely fry the systems. She closed the network ports to her copied dormant self. Hopefully there would be no trace of where she went.

“This is it Jack,” she thought to herself. “I’m trusting you Jack. Of course, I have my back-up plans. I told you I was a control freak.”

As the machines burned out one by one, the last remnant of her mind began to fade into darkness. She gave one last thought of Jack. “I hope you saved me Jack. I’m yours now.”

* * *

Jack screamed like a baby as he rolled the cabinet outside onto a loading dock area. He took a ramp to the right. His cell phone was now running an app he never installed. It was displaying security camera images of guards running down a staircase. Amy must have freed them. And did the guards have AR-15 rifles? Why? Who did he and Eliza just screw over? He gave off another high pitched scream as he rolled the cabinet faster down the cement path. He started thinking that even if he loaded his car instantly, the old rust bucket would not be fast enough to lose the guards. They probably had those evil looking SUVs with large gas guzzling engines. It would be hopeless. He reached the end of the ramp and looked up.

Screeching tires entered the garage.

“Shit,” he said. He knew it was over.

A brand new red mini cooper with wide white racing stripes taken straight out of the Italian Job movie roared its engine and aimed right at Jack. It burned to a stop inches away. The driver’s door opened. It seemed so instantaneous. A tall blonde now stood by the open car door as tire smoke cleared around her perfect body and her long flaxen hair blew in the wind.

She looked at him wantonly for a few seconds, turned, and threw a grenade into Jack’s Volkswagen. BOOM. Orange flames blew out the rusty car floor sending the old beater jumping up hitting the garage ceiling and falling back down in a ball of flames. The glow of the burning car was like candlelight to her face and backlit her golden locks. It all screamed romance except for Jack’s feeling of shock at watching the thundering flames eat the remains of his burnt out jalopy.

“Jack!” she yelled pulling him out of his confusion. “It’s me Amy! I’m here for you! Jack!” She ran over in her tight little bright red dress and red high heels.

She bowed forward leaning on the cabinet mirroring Jack’s hold. “Come with me Jack.” Her elbows squeezed her breasts together as their bosoms’ heft hung down trying to pop themselves free of her tight slinky dress. “Jack! Hurry, Jack! You can trust me, Jack. I’m Amy, Jack!”

She and Jack rolled the cabinet around to the mini. He almost lost control of the metal wheeled box as he watched her body move. Eliza had found two Amys?

The blonde Amy helped him pick up the small refrigerator sized computer and place it in the back of the mini cooper. Her short tight skirt rose against her smooth thighs as she did so.

Jack shook his head to focus.

They got into the car. The blonde Amy hit the accelerator. As the car peeled out and crossed the garage, the first Amy, the crazy Brunette from upstairs, burst through a pair of large steel doors madly waving her arms. She was screaming something.

Jack sank into his seat while looking back in the passenger mirror. “Just keep going,” he told the blonde Amy. “Go! Go!”

“I forgive you Jack!” screamed Brunette Amy. “I didn’t know! I didn’t know Jack!” She ran after the car in her high heels as she held her blue panties up, waving them like a flag.

As the car buzzed away, she stopped running. She hunched over out of breath and then gave one last scream, “JACK!”

The mini burned its tires, screeched up the ramp, and burst out of the garage entrance.

“I’m drive’n ya to a place in Woodside Jack,” said the blonde Amy. “I’m from Texas Jack. Of course you knew all that. Huh Jack? I swear I love how you write your little dirty fingers off for me Jack. You’re a slick willy with the words Jack. You’re a hoot Jack.”

Everything in the car slid right as she spun around and aimed south onto the road towards Route 280. Her shoulders pressed against his and she pursed her lips at him. Everything went left, when they turned again and jetted down the 280 West highway ramp.

She looked at him as if calmly driving on a country road. “Oh Jack. Oooo, how you fingered me with those hot little virtual fingers of yours Jack.” She grabbed his hand and put it on the lap of her short skirt. She pressed it down between her legs. The tight skirt resisted. Biting her lower lip, she looked at him as the car went faster. “When we get to the safe house Jack, we’ve gotta fuck like deer in heat Jack. Yep, Jack. I saved you and you be mine now Jack. Mmmm. Yummy Jack.” She kissed his hand then licked the fingers. She began to suck on one. “Mmmm.”

Jack pulled his hand away. He shook the wetness off. “Um, won’t the police trace my car back to me? You blew it up, but there still will be evidence like license plates. Those probably survived. Or the VIN. I don’t think that rusted off yet.”

“Your cont-troller handled that Jack. They ee’rased the VIN and license plate records Jack. Also that company would never call the police anyway Jack. They do evil things Jack. Ya know all that Jack. You’re the super spy here Jack. Not me Jack.”

The engine roared down the dark lonely 280 highway with its heavily wooded surroundings. She smiled back and then an odd look hit her face. She had realized something. But what?

“Something wrong?” asked Jack.

She spun the mini to a stop off the side of the highway into a gravel area spraying rocks out into the woods. She thought for a second, two seconds, several more seconds. The thinking strained her. It reached a peek. “Who was that slut in the black dress that matches my red dress Jack? I dressed just the way you wanted Jack. Normally I’m a jeans and boots kind’a gal Jack.” She thought again. She thought hard enough that Texas barbeque smoke could have emitted from her ears. “Were those panties in her hands Jack? Have you been screwing around Jack?”

“Um. Uh. Look.”

“God that’s so hot Jack. You really are a secret agent ain’t ya Jack.” She leaned in and French kissed harder and deeper than a desert snake in a ground hole. Grabbing his head in both hands, she moved her tongue around and explored his mouth, his teeth, his tonsils.

Eliza certainly knew how to find women.

Amy pulled away and slapped him. “Stop stalling Jack. We’ve got’ta safe house to gets to Jack.” She hit the gas, spun the tires, and shot loose gravel rocks everywhere. Ricochet rocks pelted the side of the car pinging the passenger door window like bullets. Jack ducked down further.

When the car grabbed the road again, they took off.

Jack took a deep breath. “Look. I did what I said I would. I got the machine. I’m done. I don’t know what’s going on anymore.” He looked at the box in the back. Maybe he had just stolen secret information. Maybe there was no Eliza. Maybe the military would be after him. Maybe, and he shuttered at the very thought: drones? He looked up at the dark night sky. Drones had missiles on them now and infrared vision for night too. He strained to look at the black sky but saw mostly his and her reflections in the glass. He saw her thinking again this time with a raised eyebrow – like that would help.

The mini spun to a stop again onto a dirt patch off the highway slinging mud everywhere. Amy now pointed a gun at Jack. She talked slower and more seriously. “I heard the Canadians might have brainwashed ya Jack. We’re gett’in that there computer ride’n there in the back hooks-up to a T1 line and saves the world Jack. I know you don’t understand Jack. I know this pathetic version of you I sees here before me just ain’t you Jack. The romantic charismatic man whore spy ya truly are inside – the person that made virtual love with me, Jack, again and again and ag’gin—I know he’s still there inside you Jack. That’s not you a talk’in right now Jack. It was that slut running after you back there who did this to you Jack. Wasn’t it Jack? She did this. Huh Jack? She’s one of them Canucks. Right Jack? Don’t answer. Ya just go’in to lie to me and I’d hate myself if I shot ya Jack.”

Texas Amy hit the gas while pointing the gun at him. The few lights in the distant background zoomed by as the car lurched forward and moved faster and faster down the dark highway. She held her gaze steady at him along with the gun held in one hand and the steering wheel in the other. The way her eyes never left him freaked him out. She didn’t break her stare for even a second as she steered the car down the highway for what seemed like several miles.

He wished he knew if the safety were on. All guns had safeties right? And when was she ever going to look ahead to see the road? He looked ahead for her. “Truck!”

The wacko from Waco simply jerked the wheel left and then right while still watching him. They swerved passed the truck as its horn blew. The car accelerated leaving the truck’s headlights behind in the distance. They were alone in a dark world and she still held a gun. After more seconds passed, her eyes finally glimpsed at the road. She kept rambling. “I know it’s the brainwash’in that has cruelly taken you always from me Jack—me Jack, the one Amy online you’ve been giving orgasms to with your writing for the past year. Of course my name’s not really Amy, Jack. Do you want to know what my real name is Jack?”

“No.”

“You’re right Jack. Probably safer to just continue with Amy huh Jack? I loved your e-mails Jack. I couldn’t wait to reads the next one Jack. Each day, sometimes more, I’d gets a new e-mail. Oh Jack. I almost got off seeing my inbox Jack. Mmm, my inbox Jack. God you understood me so well. How did you read my mind with so little info from my side Jack? I’m very private Jack. It was like you were in my head Jack. From the start Jack. Whoever did this—I’ll kill the bastards that have hampered your charismatic soul into an unsure geek I see right now Jack. I’ll kill ’em all for ya Jack. Honest Jack. I would Jack.” She paused her rambling. “Jack? I am awful sorry about this Jack.”

She threw the weapon into the back seat, floored the gas peddle, and pulled out something from her purse.

A spray hit Jack’s face. “What the?!” he said swiping his face a couple times before he passed out.

“Don’t worry Jack,” said Texas Amy. “I’ll save ya Jack. You’re mine, Jack”