The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Save the Planet (an Earth Day story)

Mary pulled into her driveway, parking her bright red Hummer at an angle and leaving the heat on full blast as she quickly opened the door and ran down to the mailbox. Inside she found a few bills and a bunch of junk mail. Rushing back to the Hummer she got in and sat there looking over the mail, letting the heated interior thaw her out from the short exposure to an unusual spring chill.

For weeks now it had seemed more like winter than spring, with lows in the thirties and highs only reaching the mid-forties. Mary despised cold weather and never dressed for it. Even now sitting in her Hummer, Mary wore boots and a short skirt made from some exotic animal skins. Her blouse was silk and only decent enough to go out in public. From a child, Mary had been raised to believe that you took what you wanted from life and never gave back what you didn’t have to. She laughed at the idiots out there spouting stuff about global warming when it was so damn cold lately she almost couldn’t wear her favorite skirts. The nerve of them, she thought.

Finally deciding to just check the rest of the mail inside, Mary put the Hummer in gear and drove the hundred or so feet to her garage. She got out and grabbed the small stack of unsorted mail, walking into her kitchen. The house was nice and toasty even though nobody had been home for hours today. She walked over to the sink and poured herself a glass of water. Taking a sip, Mary coughed. The water was too warm. She turned the water on cold and left it running for several minutes as she walked over to the table and removed her compact from her purse. Checking her reflection, Mary looked at the steamed windows.

Sipping from her water, Mary went back and sat down to sort through all the junk mail. There was an ad from the mall saying they were having a special this weekend at one of her favorite designer clothing stores. She smiled and laid that piece of mail aside. Flipping through several more pieces of junk mail, mainly coupons and trashy flyers from landscaping crews in the area, Mary came to a surprisingly colorful cardboard flyer. There was a green and blue ball at the top that vaguely looked like a smiling earth with little hands that waved at her when she moved the card up and down. Below it was the large headline ‘Celebrate Earth Day—Save the Planet’.

“Bunch of liberal crap.” Mary laughed, tossing the flyer aside.

Realizing just how tired she was from another busy day of pointless meetings, Mary decided she needed a nice hot shower. She unclipped her earrings and placed them on her dresser as she took a long look at herself. Staring back at her from the mirror wasn’t the same naive country girl she’d grown up as. That girl was long gone and after being married to a wealthy oil executive for more than ten years, Mary had become quite the society type. She still kept herself in shape and was pleased that all the expensive skin creams and chemicals she’d purchased seemed to do their job. The face looking back appeared not a day over twenty-five, when in reality Mary would never divulge her true age of thirty-five. She smiled snidely as she blew herself a kiss and strutted off towards the shower.

Clipping back her auburn hair, Mary entered a nice steamy shower, one she wouldn’t emerge from for at least twenty minutes. The shower gave her plenty of time to enjoy her toned physique, molding her hands closely around every tight curve and slippery surface. She enjoyed her breasts the most. Having developed early in life, Mary always took pride in having some of the finest in the small town she grew up in. There were adult models who paid for half the size she came about naturally and she gloated over that fact. Her husband, Harrison, most likely married her for that very reason. But Mary didn’t care. She had everything she wanted and more.

Leaving the shower, Mary walked across her bedroom nude and took her time drying and redressing. This time she simply put on a silk robe over bra and panties and found herself again entering the kitchen. Looking at the pile of junk mail, she realized she’d forgotten to toss it in the trash. Mary tossed the coupons and the landscape ads but for some reason found herself staring blankly down at the Earth Day flyer. She held it up in the light and watched the little hands wave up and down as the green and blue blob smiled at her. She smiled and laughed then caught herself wondering just where that came from.

Looking below the headline, Mary read the next few lines of text.

‘Help save the planet this April 22. Use less power, Reduce your usage of plastics, Consume more organic foods, Spend more time at home and drive less. These are all simple measures to get you on the right track.’

Mary caught herself staring back into the hypnotic waving of the little Earth hands. She couldn’t say why but something about the movement fascinated her. She just felt like looking at it. Shaking her head, Mary looked around the kitchen again and decided to keep this flyer for now. She’d show it to Harrison when he got home, see what he could make of it. How did they make it wave like that, she wondered?

An hour later, Mary was walking around and turning off lights in the house. Why she was doing so, she couldn’t quite explain. For some reason it just seemed to be the right thing to do. In no time she found herself at the thermostat. It was set so high, Mary thought, frowning at some underlying thought that seemed to float just below the surface of her subconscious. She turned it all the way down to off and walked away feeling better.

Sitting down in the darkened living room, Mary turned on the television and began flipping through channels. There was nothing on, she thought, something rising up in the back of her mind. She laid the remote down and stared at it with wide eyes.

Plastic, she thought. The remote was made of plastic. Looking at the brightly glaring television, Mary suddenly realized it was plastic too. She immediately turned it off, tossing the remote away as if it were swarming with bugs. She shouldn’t use plastic, Mary reasoned, not fully understanding the thought even as it occurred to her.

Relaxing on the couch in the dim light that filtered in through the windows, Mary suddenly had a more disturbing thought. Reaching up to her silk robe, she opened it and looked down into her large breasts. The bra, she thought, the bra had plastic in it. She wasn’t entirely sure where, but somehow she just knew there was plastic used somewhere in the manufacturing of her bra. Standing from the couch, Mary looked around as though she’d been caught stealing. Letting the robe drop to the floor, she reached up and unsnapped her bra, her heavy breasts falling out and settling nicely on her chest. Tossing it aside, Mary resolved to never wear one again. She couldn’t exactly say why she liked that idea, but something told her it was the right thing to do.

Walking around the darkened house in just her panties, Mary felt the cold slowly seeping into the home. Her large nipples were rock hard and pointed out in front of her as she again entered the kitchen. She soon found herself staring at the cardboard Earth Day flyer, watching the cute little green and blue glob wave to her and reading the tips on how to save the planet. She smiled as she realized how good she was being by turning off the lights and getting rid of her bra. Suddenly a worried thought floated into her mind. What if her panties had plastic somewhere in them as well? She couldn’t imagine where but maybe the waistband or something. There could easily be plastic on her at this very moment, Mary thought.

“That’s easy to take care of.” Mary said to an empty house. She slid her panties down her legs and took them to the trash.

“There.” She said proudly, feeling the creeping chill cover her skin. “Now I’m saving the planet.”

Over the next hour, Mary strolled around her home in the nude, grabbing every little bit of plastic or suspected plastic she could and filling all the trash cans. The cold was getting to be a bit much, but Mary dared not turn the heat on. That would use power and that was not going to help the planet. She fondled her large breasts and found herself warming up nicely.

“Oh” She groaned as her hand found its way between her legs. Slowly she began to rub herself and slide her fingers in and out of her quickly warming pussy. This is nice, she thought. This would be just like having the heat on, only without power. In minutes, Mary had collapsed on the floor and was masturbating, rapidly building to her heat-inducing climax. She squeezed hard on her breasts and suddenly something occurred to her. These weren’t breasts, these giant jugs were tits. And lucky for her, she thought caressing and groping the pale flesh, there wasn’t an ounce of plastic in them.

“Oh yesssss!” Mary groaned loudly as she climaxed on the floor and felt incredible relief and pleasure explode from her body. Only now she realized, another problem presented itself. She’d worked off a lot of energy and she was beginning to get hungry.

Making her way back through the living room and into the kitchen, Mary opened the fridge, despising the bright light inside. She checked every shelf but couldn’t find what she wanted. What did she want, Mary wondered looking around the dark room?

Mary found herself staring at the flyer again, letting the goofy cartoon Earth wave at her until she felt she may collapse from dizziness. She suddenly knew exactly what it was she wanted to eat and couldn’t wait until Harrison got home. Almost as if answering her needs, Mary heard the front door open.

“Mary, I’m home. Are you...” Harrison said getting only five feet into his foyer before he dropped his briefcase in shock. He looked at his sexy nude wife as she walked through the living room right at him, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Mary walked straight up to Harrison and rubbed her tits into his chest, leaning forward to kiss him. She pulled him to her tightly and loved the way he immediately melted into her arms. Pulling back she smiled at him, noticing the way his eyes kept darting from her face down to the compressed cleavage between them.

“Mary, what are you doing?” Harrison asked, completely baffled by his wife’s behavior.

“I’m getting something to eat, I’m very hungry and want something organic.” Mary stated bluntly as she dropped to her knees.

“Organic?” Harrison questioned before his wife practically ripped his pants down his legs and attacked his boxers. Fishing around, Mary quickly found his hardening cock and pulled it free so she could kiss and suck lightly at the tip. Sliding her hand up and down as it grew thicker and harder in her grasp, Mary smiled up at Harrison.

“I hope you have a lot for me. I’m really hungry.” She said as she shoveled his cock all the way down her throat and began bouncing her face on and off his crotch, swallowing every last inch she could and loving the muted cry of surprise her husband let out.

For the next several minutes Mary gave her husband not only the first blowjob of their marriage but also the most intense one he’d ever experienced. She sucked and licked and slurped like a pro as she desperately sought the creamy reward he would give her. Mary rammed her head down, taking him all the way in her throat until his balls met her chin. Reaching up, she began cupping and massaging them, hoping to coax as much of the precious organic fluids as she could deep into her belly.

“Oh unghh, shit!” Harrison moaned as he felt his wife tickling his balls and lost any amount of control he’d been holding onto. He stared down at the top of her pretty auburn-haired head and watched her gulp down every last bit of semen he could fill her with. He hadn’t orgasmed quite so strongly in over a year and sprayed so much cum into Mary’s throat she coughed and let his cock loose from her mouth. He jerked a little and sprayed one last rope of seed across her face.

“Ohhh Oh wow...” Harrison muttered, falling against a nearby wall for support. He looked at his wife, normally a rather frigid and uptight woman. She kneeled in the foyer, completely nude with sperm covering half her face and dripping from her chin. He never thought he’d see the day she sucked him off. He grew hard again just watching her sit there like some satisfied slut.

Mary ran her hands through all the cum she’d missed and sucked her fingers clean. Looking up to her husband she smiled and slowly pulled herself to her feet. Approaching Harrison she felt his stiffening cock poke her in the belly. “Thanks honey, that was delicious.”

Harrison watched his wife walk away towards the kitchen and briefly noticed how dark the entire house was. Slowly pulling his thoughts together he pulled up his pants and grabbed his briefcase. After cleaning himself up in the bedroom, Harrison wondered where Mary had gotten off to. Walking in the kitchen he found her staring at what appeared to be a piece of junk mail. She was still completely nude.

“Honey, you do realize you’ll have to get dressed sometime if we’re going to meet the Richardsons for dinner?” Harrison said trying not to let his eyes focus too much on her supple curves and silky skin.

Mary remained fixated on the cardboard flyer, the little Earth waving at her as her husband’s words suddenly seemed to sink in. “No, no honey. We can’t meet them for dinner.”

Harrison looked confused and struggled to look his wife in the eyes. “Why, why can’t we meet them for dinner?”

Mary had a slightly drunken smile on her face. “Because silly, that would mean we’d need to drive more. Why don’t we just stay home tonight?” Mary said walking up and wrapping her arms around Harrison.

Looking at his wife with a mix of confusion and lust, Harrison forced his brain to keep functioning even as Mary’s incredible tits burrowed into his chest. “But you’ve been planning this dinner with them for weeks now. It’s all you talked about since Saturday.”

Mary pouted and looked her husband right in the eyes. “But I want to stay home. Please, pretty please.” She begged, her demeanor that of an impatient child wanting to get her way.

“Fine, fine” Harrison said unable to put up much argument. “But we’re turning up the heat in here. It’s damn cold.” He said pulling away from his wife.

As he walked away towards the thermostat, Mary suddenly got very worried. He couldn’t turn up the heat. That would use power. Running after him, Mary caught up with Harrison just as he was reaching for the buttons to adjust the temperature. “No honey. Please don’t turn it up. Let me warm you.”

Harrison looked at his wife slightly startled and mostly intrigued. “Really, how will you do that?”

Mary looked from side to side, thinking hard. Then it just popped into her head, the perfect solution. “You can fuck me, as much as you want. That will keep you warm.”

Harrison dropped his hand from the thermostat and walked over to his wife. Reaching up and fondling her full tits, he looked her in the face and smiled. “I don’t know honey. That might take a whole lot of times. It’s really cold.”

Smiling right back at him, Mary pressed her tits tightly into his hands. “Go ahead honey. Fuck me ten times, a hundred times, I don’t care. Just keep yourself warm the good old natural way.”

Harrison didn’t have to be told that twice. He pulled his wife up into his arms and carried her to the bedroom tossing her onto the big soft king-sized bed. She lay there spreading her legs and fondling at her tits as she smiled up at him like a horny slut. He dropped his pants and shucked off his boxers never taking his eyes off hers. Whatever had gotten into his wife was making his night very very enjoyable and who was he to question that?

Walking over to the nightstand, Harrison looked down at the drawer and opened it to find his supply of condoms. Almost as soon as he’d pulled one out, Mary seemed to gasp. “No no don’t use that, please don’t use that.” She cried out, almost seeming fearful of something.

“What is it honey, what’s wrong?” He asked sitting on the bed beside her.

“Those have plastic in them right?” Mary asked, her voice slightly crazed with intensity.

“I’m not sure it’s plastic exactly. I think it’s latex, like rubber, that’s not really the same.” Harrison said, completely confused by the odd questioning his nude wife was giving him.

Mary was shaking her head emphatically from side to side. “No, no it’s still plastic. No we can’t use those. Please don’t.”

Harrison set the condom down and sighed. “Well, we have to use them honey. You aren’t on birth control.” Standing from the bed and walking away, Harrison sighed again. “Well that’s it. The heat has to come on.”

“No, no it doesn’t” Mary demanded. “Please fuck me. Fuck me anyway. I don’t care. Fill me up as much as you like. Just as long as you’re warm and we don’t use any plastic.”

Harrison smiled, his cock growing harder than ever at what his wife was saying. He turned and looked at her leaning back on the bed, her legs up and spread, her tits still firmly in her own grasp. “Okay Mary, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

With that Harrison lunged at his wife, tearing across the room and throwing himself between her legs. In no time at all he was buried to the hilt inside her cunt, slapping away inside her, desperate to fuck until neither of them could walk.

“Oh oh yesss, Oh Harrison.” Mary screamed, her fists balling up around the sheets beside them. She pulled him tight with her thighs, ensuring that he not only fucked her hard but deep as well.

Harrison grunted and looked down on his suddenly much more open wife. Not only had she greeted him home from work with an incredible deep-throat blowjob but now she was begging him to fuck her all night as many times as he wanted with absolutely no protection. She was like a different woman, some sort of complete tramp. He loved the game whatever it was and rammed his hips deep into his wife, watching her huge tits bounce up and down before his eyes.

Thrashing her head from side to side and leaning back in pleasure, Mary felt sensational. She was really helping to save the planet. They weren’t using unnecessary power, they weren’t using plastic, and they weren’t driving more than they had to. This was the perfect way to help save the planet, lying on her back with a hard cock buried in her pussy. She loved it and cried out in intense pleasure.

Mary was an animal, Harrison thought, plowing into his wife harder than he’d ever done in their marriage. He leaned down and buried his face into her cleavage, continuing his rhythmic pounding as he licked and sucked at her hard nipples. He could feel he wasn’t going to last much longer the way they were going. For just an instance he felt that maybe he should pull out anyway. But seeing the hungry look in Mary’s eyes squashed that idea and instead he sped up and held her hips tightly, leaning back as he crammed his cock right up into her womb.

“Shit, oh Mary take it, take it all.” Harrison cried out, his muscles growing tense as he surged forth and splattered her insides with sperm. For several moments he filled her with as much semen as he still had in him. He was impressed that after his earlier orgasm he still had quite so much to pump into Mary. She was just being so damn slutty, he couldn’t control himself. Collapsing onto his wife’s limp form, Harrison lifted his head and looked into her face. Mary was smiling and breathing heavy, her hair partially obscuring her very well-fucked expression.

“So are you warmer honey?” Mary asked, stroking his back as he lay prone on her chest.

Laughing and pulling himself up so he crouched above her, Harrison smiled back at his wife. “Yes Mary I’d say I’m a bit warmer.” His grin curled into a knowing leer as he looked down over her heavy tits and down to where her cunt now dripped with his seed. “But you know honey, I may not be warm for long.”

Mary smiled completely acceptingly at her husband. “That’s fine dear. If you get cold just fuck me some more. I’m sure that will help.” Harrison smiled wider and leaned down kissing his wife’s skin, from her belly up above her tits to her neck.

Throughout the night to come, Harrison screwed his wife every way he could think of. He had her doggy style on the floor in the living room, her big tits slapping up and down as he slammed his cock into her like a porn star. He took her over the kitchen table as she stared down at the silly Earth Day flyer they’d gotten in the mail. She never made a noise that time, just clenched her muscles as he crammed his dick inside her cunt and unleashed another giant load of sperm. Most of his night was spent replenishing fluids and then finding his wife for another round of frenzied fucking.

By the time morning rolled around, Harrison found himself back in the bedroom finally having drifted to sleep after fucking his horny wife for what must’ve been the twelfth time. Looking over at her as he blinked his eyes, Harrison watched her breathe slowly as she rested. Her tits were still completely exposed and he calmly reached over and palmed one, massaging it gently as he pulled himself up in bed. Walking over and pulling on his boxers, Harrison looked out the window at the morning sun. It was a beautiful day, he thought. Approaching his sleeping wife, he slid the sheets down so she was fully exposed to his view. Her cunt was a mess with the remnants of their marathon session the night before, sperm just liberally oozing down her thighs. He couldn’t believe how they’d both acted and felt excited just remembering it all.

“Hi honey.” Mary said, stretching as she opened her eyes and looked up at Harrison.

“Hi there.” He said, leaning down to kiss her. “Let me ask you something.” He said standing up as she pulled her head up onto her pillow.

“What got into you yesterday?”

Mary smiled and leaned back, arching her back and thrusting her substantial rack out into his staring eyes. “I was just doing my part to save the planet.” She winked at him and suddenly felt the chill still in the morning air of the house. “I hope you’ve had some fluids.” Mary said.

“Why’s that?” Harrison asked, grinning as his wife sat up in bed, her auburn hair falling around her face and just brushing the tops of her tits.

Standing and walking up to her husband, Mary looked him straight in the eyes. “Because I want breakfast and then I think I’d like you to fuck me some more, maybe all day.”

Harrison knew he needed to go to work today but somehow he couldn’t protest as his wife dropped to her knees in front of him and slipped his cock inside her mouth. She began licking the length of it and loved the way it was hardening in her mouth. As Mary began gagging herself on his thick cock, Harrison simply leaned back and looked out the window at the new dawn.

“Who am I to argue with saving the planet.” He moaned as Mary pressed her head tightly into his crotch, his hands falling to the top of her head as he encouraged her to continue this new trend of organic meals.

The End?