The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Scan THIS!

This story would not be possible were it not for MCNA, whose contest in December, 2008, on the MC Forum and the MC Garden, was the genesis of this story. This story is a work of fiction and any similarities between people and events in this story, and real life, are purely coincidental, although just about anyone who has ever worked in retail should recognize the archetypes of the customers we meet. Not only is it a work of fiction, it is a work of adult fiction, which means that it’s got some naughty stuff in it and, therefore, you might want to think twice before posting this on the bulletin board by the time clock at the store where you work. Besides, don’t read this if you’re not the kind of person who either wants to or should read adult fiction. I welcome all commentary and criticism. My e-mail address is .

“Good evening, Q-Mart guests! The time is now 8:45 and your local Q-Mart store will be closing in fifteen minutes. We ask that you please make your final selections and bring them up to the front of our store, where one of our cashiers will be glad to check you out. For your convenience, we are open 9 am to 9 pm Monday through Saturday, and 11 am to 6 pm on Sundays. Thank you for shopping at your friendly neighborhood Q-Mart and have a pleasant evening!” Jenny appreciated the sound of hearing Dan’s voice over the store’s public address system.

Not even two minutes passed when a man found his way to Jenny’s cash register. By now, it was getting hard to remain perky, but she smiled and asked, “Is that everything?”

“If it were everything, I wouldn’t have a place to put it all. But this is everything I need tonight.”

Jenny raised an eyebrow and chuckled softly as she started scanning his items and putting them in plastic bags.

“That guy who does the closing announcements, does he want to be a game show host or something?”

“Something like that. I’d just like to know where he gets the energy after working this long.”

The man winked at Jenny and put his hands behind his head, revealing a few tufts of hair peeking out from his button-down shirt.

“Um, sir, is everything all right?”

“Well, the guy who did the announcement said you’d be glad to check me out. I’m just making it easy for you.”

“What? Oh, right. Well…” Jenny struggled to regain her composure. “That’ll be eight seventy-one, please.”

The man handed her the exact change. Jenny put the money carefully in her till and handed him his receipt.

She was reaching for his bag when he said, “Well, aren’t you going to check me out?”

Jenny grunted and thrust the bag into his hands, mumbling the first word of her response. “Fuck you very much and have a nice night!”

“What did you s… oh, never mind.”

Jenny sighed as he walked away. The guy did have a point. After they closed, Jenny mused, she’d tell Dan about him. Dan was nothing if not considerate of other people’s feelings.

A woman was the next to lay her purchases on the conveyer belt that slowly moved towards Jenny’s cash register.

“Did you hear that closing announcement?”

“Is something wrong with it?”

“I’ll say. I can’t believe the nerve of that guy to say ‘for your convenience’ when rattling off your decidedly inconvenient hours.”

“I’m sorry, but…”

The woman kept talking as if Jenny hadn’t said a word. “I leave home with my two young children every morning at 7:45 am, to have the kids in school by 8. I then go to work and don’t get out of there until 5 pm. Then it’s back to pick up the kids, make them dinner, bathe them, help with homework, and put them to bed. If I’m lucky, they’re both asleep by 8:30, which doesn’t really give me much time to get here, even if my good-for-nothing husband is helping with the kids. ‘For your convenience!’ Ha! If you really wanted to be open for my convenience, you’d open at 6 in the morning and close at midnight, if you closed at all!”

Where was a manager when you really need one, Jenny thought. “Well, ma’am. I, um, I’ll express your concerns to the manager tonight and we’ll see what we can do. Did you find everything you were looking for?”

“Yes, thank you.”

Jenny scanned the woman’s purchases and bagged them, letting out a short sigh when she was finished.

“Don’t sigh like that at me, young lady! You people need to learn some respect! Then again, for how much you probably make, I guess I can’t blame the store for hiring disrespectful, ignorant people like you and the guy who does that announcement.”

Jenny opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it. “That’ll be thirty-four sixty seven.”

The woman thrust a credit card into Jenny’s face. Without saying a word, Jenny pointed to the machine and indicated that the woman had to swipe her card herself.

The woman scoffed, inserted her credit card into the reader, and signed the digital signature reader.

Jenny put the woman’s receipt into the bag and handed it to the woman. “Thank you very much and have a nice night.”

The woman walked away, grumbling as Dan made his final announcement of the night.

Hearing Dan’s voice say that “our store is now closed,” always lifted Jenny’s spirits. She looked around and saw that there were no other customers waiting in her line.

Ron walked over to her and said, “Why don’t help out with returns now?”

Jenny switched off the light on her register and walked over to Dan.

He flashed a goofy, crooked grin as Jenny walked over to him. “How was your night?”

She shook her head, looked down at the floor, and said, “Well, at least no one tried to read the tabloid headlines to me tonight.”

“Well, that’s a minor miracle, wouldn’t you say?”

“Yeah.”

“You know, you look really upset, is everything all right?”

“Well, it’s just that we get so many rude, inconsiderate, and downright ignorant people here. They really don’t pay us enough to take the shit that we have to put up with. I mean, really…”

“I hear you!”

“But I did have one customer who — I think he was trying to be funny but I’m not sure. Either way, after I got over the shock of what he had said, I realized he had a good point. Maybe you should say something other than the cashiers will be happy to ‘check you out.’ He stood there waiting for me to — heh heh — check him out, so to speak.”

“Good point. I could say ring you up… no, that’s got connotations too. How about if I said ‘ring up your selections’?”

“Works for me.” There was a short pause and it was clear that Dan wanted to say something else, but he wasn’t talking. Jenny broke the silence. “Did you have any really bad customers?”

“Of course. The guy who thinks he can get away with stealing power saw blades and then try to return them came back again. The system rejected his driver’s license and he got upset, but I called Ron. He didn’t stick around for Ron to get here.”

“No shocker there.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“At any rate, what area’s got the most returns?”

“Same as always, Ladieswear.”

“Yeah, Ladies swear.” She laughed silently at her pun.

“Heh. I’ll see you over there in a few minutes.”

“All right.”

Jenny grabbed a shopping cart full of clothes and wheeled it towards the women’s clothing section.

Dan organized the last of the items on and under the return desk and waited for the “all-clear” from Ron to go out and help with straightening up the store.

When Ron came over to close down Dan’s register, Dan excused himself and walked towards the women’s section. Before he found Jenny, he noticed the table with designer panties on it.

“Why does this table always look like a tornado blew through it? I hate folding panties!”

Cheryl came out from around the corner and teased him. “You’d much rather they lay in a crumple at the foot of your bed or on a chair after someone kicked them off, right?”

“Well…..”

“You don’t need to say anything. You’d think these women would be able to find their own sizes without turning the whole table upside-down, but, what can you do? This table’s a mess ten minutes after we open.”

“Maybe they don’t know their own size. Didn’t I read somewhere that something like eight out of every ten women wears the wrong size?”

“That’s bras, sweetie. And I think that’s more of a marketing statistic than anything from an actual study.”

“Oh. Well, how were the customers here tonight?”

“Same as every other night. The nice ones were the ones who told me they didn’t need any help.”

Dan, Cheryl, and Jenny spent the next half hour folding clothes, putting them on hangers, clearing out the changing rooms, and generally attempting to make the Ladieswear department look presentable when the store opened the following morning. Once all three of them finished straightening up the section, they stepped out onto the walkway that separated the Menswear section from the Ladieswear section.

Once the three of them were together, Dan bent down and whispered, “I’ve got a plan that, if it works, it’ll make our lives so much easier. And I think I know how to test it out.”

“How?” Jenny asked, her curiosity piqued.

Dan looked at Cheryl. “You’re on tomorrow night, right?”

“Yup. I get in at 5.”

“Good. That’s when I get in, too. Well, when you get your first rude customer, I want you to send them to me up at the returns desk and I’ll handle everything.”

“What’re you going to do?”

“You’ll see. Jenny, I’ll call you on your register phone when it happens.”

“All right. Thanks!”

The three of them moved on to help clean up the rest of the store. Occasionally, Cheryl or Jenny would try to get Dan to reveal more about his secret, but he wouldn’t reveal anything other than what he’d already said.

* * *

The following night, Dan saw Cheryl as he was punching the clock.

“Tonight’s the big night, eh, Dan?”

“Only if you get a rude or obnoxious customer!”

“Then tonight’s the big night.”

“No doubt.” Dan smiled. “Looks like the underwear table’s already a mess.”

“No shockers there.”

“Well, with any luck, maybe we won’t have to straighten it up tonight.”

“That won’t happen unless a customer decides to do it.”

“Yeah, I know, but who knows?”

“Why do I have to repeat myself to you tonight? It won’t fucking happen.”

“If you say so…”

Dan winked at Cheryl and disappeared into the store’s showroom. When he reached the service desk, he took a small piece of laminated paper out of his pocket and placed it on the shelf below the cash register. He then looked around to make sure everything is in order, chatting amiably with Valerie.

“I guess your shift’s almost up, eh, Val?”

“Yep.”

“Anything exciting happen today?”

“Nope.”

“Have you seen the portable inventory control scanner? It’s usually here on this shelf.”

“Um… It must’ve fallen into the toy returns bin. Let’s see…. Here it is!”

She pulled out a wireless item scanner and handed it to him. He turned it on to make sure the battery worked all right then scanned a few returns to make sure their prices and inventory counts were working properly.

“Thanks, Val.”

“No problem. Just so you know, we’re running a little low on fives in the till. You might want to get some more cash before things get too busy.”

“I think I’ll do that.”

“Well, good luck tonight. Leave me a note for tomorrow morning if you need to.”

“Can do.”

Valerie turned on her heels and walked away.

Dan had been managing customer complaints and returns — by and large without incident, although he did have a few irate customers in the meantime — for almost two hours when the phone at the service desk rang. The display screen on the phone told him that it was coming from the Cheryl’s department.

He picked up the phone and smiled. “Service Desk.”

“Hey, it’s me.”

“Hi, Cheryl. I was wondering when you’d call.”

“Just wanted to let you know I sent a really nasty lady to you.”

“Thanks. I think I see her coming. Can you please call Jenny? She’s at register eleven tonight.”

“Can do.”

“Talk to you soon.”

“Bye.”

He hung up the phone when a heavyset woman scowled at him. “Do I talk to you if I have a complaint?”

“Yes, ma’am!” He smiled broadly, wondering if his smile or his upbeat response gave him a phony air.

“Well, I just wanted to let you know that the girl who is working in your lingerie section treated me very poorly. She actually had the gall to suggest to me that I shouldn’t take the bras and panties in to the fitting room to try them on! Can you believe the nerve of her! How else am I supposed to know what will fit me or not?”

Dan didn’t say a word. Instead he picked up the laminated paper from under the cash register and placed it on the desk. He then picked up the portable scanner and pushed a few buttons.

“Are you listening to me, young man? Look at me when I’m talking to you! Show some respect!”

He briefly looked up at her, long enough to placate her as her words turned into a cacophonous drone in his ears. He looked down again and scanned the bar code on the laminated paper. After what felt like an eternity, he heard the scanner beep its recognition of the paper.

He smiled broadly and looked back up at his customer.

“So anyway, that bitch of yours in lingerie told me to come up here to tell you my story and she said that you’d …”

He raised the portable scanner and held it out so that it was pointed at the woman. He pushed on the “trigger” button at its front and a thin red line ran across her chin. He raised the scanner so that it flashed directly into her eyes and she fell silent.

“take care of everything! Well, what are you waiting for? Do s…”

Jenny had found her way over to the service desk just as Dan was silencing his customer. “What the?”

“Shhh. Ma’am, can you hear me?”

“I can hear you,” the woman responded with as dull and monotone a voice as any Dan had ever heard.

“Very well. Please tell me your name.”

“Melissa”

“Okay, Melissa. I am your master, and you will do whatever I tell you to do.”

Melissa stood there in silence, her head bobbing slightly up and down.

“I want you to acknowledge me, Melissa.”

“You are my master and I will do whatever you tell me to do.”

“Now, Melissa, you should know that you were very rude to my friend Cheryl in lingerie.”

“I was very rude to your friend Cheryl.”

“That’s right. So, when I tell you to go back to lingerie, I want you to go back to her and apologize to her for being such a bitch. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. After you apologize, you will take it upon yourself to fold all of the underwear on the designer underwear table. Straighten it up and make it look better than it ever did before.”

“Yes, master.”

“Then, when you’re done straightening up the table, I want you to go back to Cheryl and ask her for additional instructions.”

“I can do that, master.”

“You will do whatever Cheryl instructs you to do. When you have completed what she tells you to do, you will no be longer under my control.”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. Now, go to Cheryl as I have commanded you.”

“Yes, master.”

Melissa turned around and walked, stiffly, back to the lingerie department.

Jenny looked at Dan in amazement. “What just happened there?”

“This just happened!” He showed her the laminated paper. “I’ve been working on this. It reprogrammed the inventory scanner to basically hypnotize anyone I want. All I’ve got to do is shine the light into their eyes.”

“Wow! Will it work on anyone?”

“I think so.”

Before Jenny could say anything else, the phone on the desk rang. Dan looked down and smiled. “Hey, Cheryl!”

“Can you come down here? You’ve got to see this!”

“Sure! Jenny and I will be right there.”

Dan and Jenny walked down to the lingerie section. Cheryl was standing in the middle of the aisle. She gestured at Melissa, who was silently straightening up the underwear table.

“Look at that!”

Dan winked at Jenny but didn’t say anything.

“She apologized for being a bitch and then proceeded to start folding this table. What’s going on here, Dan?”

“Let’s just say that I’ve found a solution to our problems.”

“It sure looks like it. What did you do to her?”

“I just gave her a … an attitude adjustment. Let’s say I marked Melissa here down a little bit.”

“Do you know what she’s going to do when she’s done folding the panties on this table?”

“Whatever you tell her to do.”

“No, really. What’s she going to do next?”

“She’ll ask you what you want her to do. And you’ll tell her, right?”

Cheryl looked at Jenny. Jenny smiled and shrugged her shoulders. “I’ve got to get back up to my register.”

“And I’ve got to get back to the service desk. Let me know what you tell her to do, if you don’t mind.”

“Um… Sure.”

Dan and Jenny walked back to their respective workstations. Jenny’s giggles echoed as they disappeared from Cheryl’s line of sight.

Melissa was nothing if not an efficient worker. Dan and Jenny hadn’t been gone for fifteen minutes when she did exactly what Dan had commanded.

“How may I serve you now, Cheryl?”

She hadn’t really given much thought to this, not really believing it would happen. She scratched her chin and had a thought. She smiled broadly and squinted her eyes slightly. She let out a slight laugh as her idea came to light in her mind.

“I think you really need to get laid, Melissa.”

“I need to get laid.”

“I want you to go up to every guy you see in this store and tell him that you need to be fucked. Ask him politely if he’ll fuck you. If a guy says no, then just keep trying other guys until one says yes. And with the guy who says yes, you will go home with him and let him fuck you however he wants you. Do you understand, Melissa?”

“I understand.”

“Oh, and one more thing. Dan, the guy at the service desk is off limits. Do you undertand?”

“I understand.”

“Good. Now go and have a good time.”

“Yes, Cheryl.”

Melissa turned around and saw a guy who was looking at sport coats in the men’s department. She casually walked up to him and said, “I need to get laid. Will you please fuck me?”

The guy looked at her for a minute and seemed to be taking her request seriously. Finally, he shook his head and pushed her away. Melissa disappeared out of Cheryl’s line of sight.

Cheryl wondered how much trouble she’d get into if anyone ever learned that she’d been the one to tell this woman to proposition every guy in the store. She stepped closer to the underwear table.

“Damn! This is better than anything I’ve ever done. They’re like color-coordinated and it looks like they’re even organized by size. You almost hate to touch it and mess it up.” She laughed, realizing that there was no one around to hear her.

“Who ya talking to?” Ron’s voice seemed to come out of nowhere and Cheryl jumped.

“Oh, Ron! Sorry, I didn’t know you were there. I was just talking to myself. You know, working in bras and panties does that to a girl sometimes…”

“Yeah. Nice job on this table!”

“Oh, uh, thanks.”

“Keep up the good work!”

“I… I will. Things are kind of slow now so I’m going to see what’s up at the return counter.”

“You do that.”

Ron turned around and headed towards the sporting goods section. Cheryl went up to talk with Dan.

“That… that thing you invented is amazing! How does it work?”

“It’s really simple. This bar code has a set of instructions that reprograms the computer in the scanner so that it can send impulses out to the brain of the person whose eyes get scanned next. The scanner resets itself when either another bar code is scanned or five minutes passes, so it can’t really be used accidentally on someone.”

“What happens to the person who gets scanned?”

“They’ll act as though they’ve been hypnotized after that. Meaning they can and will do whatever I tell them — within reason of course — and then either I’d wake them up from their trance, or they’ll drift into a deep sleep and wake up as normal.”

“That’s really cool.”

“Thanks!”

“So what’re you doing working here?”

“Trying to pay for grad school.”

“Gotcha. Too bad we don’t get very many super-rich people coming in here. You could get them to pay for it for you and you could quit this shithole.”

“Yeah, but if I quit, then I’d never get to talk to you or Jenny.”

Cheryl’s eyes lit up at this, but she quickly hid her head and looked back out over the store.

Melissa came up towards the front of the store, holding some guy’s hand. She looked at Dan and said, “Thank you, master.”

“Um, you’re welcome.”

“Master, I think Cheryl likes you. She deserves good things.”

“Oh! Um, thanks, I guess.”

Cheryl felt like she was in high school again but suppressed the desire to run and hide.

When Melissa left, there was an awkward silence between Dan and Cheryl. Dan, trying to think of something to say, commented, “How old do you think that guy was?”

“Dunno. Maybe about seventeen or eighteen?”

“And Melissa is…”

“Probably in her thirties.”

“That’s what I thought, too. She’s kind of robbing the cradle, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I guess…”

“I did read somewhere that men are at their sexual peak when they’re 18, but woman are at their peak at age 32.”

“So I guess they’re perfect for each other.”

“At least, to satisfy their most basic needs.”

“Yeah…”

After another uncomfortable silence, Cheryl picked up the bar code.

“What are you doing?” Dan asked.

“Nothing, nothing.” Cheryl realized that Dan wasn’t about to make the first move and, now that the proverbial pussy cat was clawing its way out of her bag, she figured it was time to act. “I’m sorry, Dan.”

“For what?”

“This!” She picked the hand scanner up off of the desk and scanned the bar code. She didn’t expect the display screen to give her instructions as to what to do next: “Please scan the eyes of the person you wish to control.”

A moment later, she pointed it in his eyes. She watched in amazement as his facial expression slackened. “Can you hear me, Dan?”

“I can hear you,” he responded in a slight monotone.

“Did you know that I like you?”

“Not before tonight.”

How clueless this guy must be. How could he not know that both she and Jenny liked him? “Well, I do like you. And I’ve been waiting for you to make the first move for months. But that’s not going to happen now. So I’m making the first move here. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Very good. After we both clock out tonight, I want you to meet me in the bedding section of the store.”

“I will meet you in bedding.”

“Try and think about what we’re going to do there? I want you to imagine how much fun we’re going to have there.”

He smiled broadly. “We’ll have fun together.”

“You are really looking forward to meeting me there.”

“I’m really looking forward to meeting you there.”

“You’re glad I made the first move.”

“I’m glad you made the first move.”

She placed the bar code and scanner back on the service desk. “When I clap my hands, you will wake up and know that we just agreed to hook up after work, but you won’t realize that I used the scanner on you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Cheryl.”

“Good.” She clapped her hands together in front of his face he smiled at her. She spoke with a slight lilt in her voice. “I’m really looking forward to seeing you after work.”

“Me, too.”

“Should I get a few candles to help create the mood?”

“Why not?”

“You might want to bring that scanner and bar code of yours in case someone sees us. That way you can send them away before we get into trouble.”

“Good idea. I’ll see you then but I’m sure I’ll talk to you again before that.”

“See you later, Dan.” She winked at him as she whispered his name.

He waved at her as she turned away and walked back to her department.

It proved to be a slow night, as Dan’s returns line never exceeded two customers at any given time. About an hour before the store closed, Jenny came up to the returns desk. “That little thing you invented there is really something else, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“So what happened with that one customer of Cheryl’s?”

“Well, you saw her straightening up the underwear table, right?”

“Yeah.”

“She apparently did a really good job of it.”

“Cool. That’s one less thing for us to straighten up tonight.”

“Right.”

“So, what did Cheryl instruct her to do?”

Dan blushed slightly. “She told her that, um, that she needed to get laid, badly.”

“That who needed to get laid?”

“Melissa, the customer.”

“Well, if she was that rude and obnoxious, she probably does.”

“Yeah, well, um, anyway, Cheryl told Melissa to go up to every guy in the store until she found someone she could go home with. Cheryl and I were talking up here when she walked out with some kid — no more than eighteen or so — on her arm.”

Jenny laughed nervously. “That’s … well, I guess that’s cool.”

“I guess. Somehow, I never thought ‘your place or my mom’s’ would be a good pickup line, but who knows? And you want to know the funniest thing?”

“What’s that?”

“She — the customer that is — told me that Cheryl likes me. Can you believe that?”

“Do you like her?”

“Well, I am meeting up with her after work.”

Jenny looked down at the desk and said, “Oh,” flatly.

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh, nothing. Where are you meeting up with her?”

“Over by the, um, the mattresses.”

Jenny shook her head slightly and just said, “Mmm.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh, nothing.”

Dan didn’t believe her. Then he realized what the problem was. Was it possible that Jenny — the girl he’d been secretly lusting after for three months — liked him, too, and now she’s disappointed because Cheryl moved in first? Without thinking, he said, “How’d you like to join us?”

“What? Oh, no. You and Cheryl, you … you have fun. I can’t … That’s not something I’d be comfortable with.”

As the old saying goes, Dan thought, desperate times call for desperate measures. No matter how much he was looking forward to meeting up with Cheryl after work, he didn’t want it to be at Jenny’s expense. He quickly scanned his bar code and smiled when it beeped at him.

“Jenny, could you please look up at me for a minute?”

She cautiously raised her head, wiping her eyes as she did. Dan didn’t think she was crying but she was definitely upset. He bit his lip as he pointed the scanner at her face, bringing the thin red line down her forehead until it caught her eyes.

She lowered her hands to her sides, breathing slowly and staring blankly in his direction.

“Can you hear me, Jenny?”

“I can hear you.”

“Good. Now, I just suggested to you that you join me and Cheryl after work in the bedding section of the store. Do you remember that, Jenny?”

“Yes.”

“You think that’s a great idea, and it excites you tremendously to be with both of us.”

“I think it’s a great idea.”

“Good. You are to forget what you just said in response to my invitation. Instead, you will only remember agreeing to the idea. After you punch out, you will go to the mattresses where you’ll meet up with both me and Cheryl. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Excellent. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and not remember that you’ve been hypnotized. Are you ready?” He snapped his fingers and she smiled at him.

She giggled slightly as she said, with a highly flirtatious tone, “I look forward to seeing you and Cheryl after work.”

“Me too.”

“You might want to scan Ron to tell him to stay away from that area after we close tonight.”

“That’s a good idea.”

“Thanks.” After a short pause she looked at the carts filled with returns. “If the underwear table is so straight, where should I go to work on returns and general straightening up?”

“How about toys?”

“I can do that!”

She found the shopping cart filled with dolls, board games, puzzles, and toys of all sorts and wheeled it away.

He still had a goofy smile on his face, thinking about what would happen later that night, when he got his next customer.

“What’re you thinking of?”

“What? Oh, nothing, don’t mind me.”

“Aren’t you going to help me with my return?”

“Oh! Oh, yeah. What seems to be the problem?”

“The problem is that little shits like you spend all your time daydreaming and not concentrating on whatever task is right in front of you. Let me give you a dime’s worth of free advice, young man: it’s all right to dream about the future, but don’t let your hopes for the future get in the way of the here and now, you got that?”

“Yeah, yes, sir!”

“Good. Now, this blender I bought for my wife. It doesn’t work. We plugged it in and tried to turn it on and nothing happened. We had to dump out all of the milk, ice cream, and syrup that we’d put in there to make a milkshake.”

“I’m really sorry about that, sir. Would you like to go back and get another one?”

“Sure, but I’d also at least like a free gallon of milk to replace the milk we had to throw out.”

“I’ll have to talk to my manager about that.”

“Why don’t you do that whilst I’m picking up the replacement blender?”

“All right.”

The man walked away. Dan picked up the phone and went over the PA system. “Ron, please come to the service desk. Ron, please come to the service desk.”

A few minutes later, Ron walked with his usual confident air to the service desk. “What’s up?’

“Guy’s returning this blender and would like a gallon of milk on us to replace the gallon he had to throw out when the blender didn’t work.”

Ron thought about it for a moment and decided, “I’ll give him a half-gallon, not a whole gallon.”

“Would you mind please hanging around until he comes back?”

“Sure.”

“I think that’s him coming up right now.” Dan pointed straight back at the man who was rapidly walking back to the service desk, with a box in one hand and a gallon of milk in the other.

“Yeah, probably.”

The man put the new blender and the milk down on the desk and looked at Ron. “You the manager?”

“Yes. My name’s Ron. Dan here told me about what happened with your old blender. Other than that, how are you tonight, sir?”

“I’ll be better if you’ll let me take this milk home.”

“Well, sir, I can’t let you have a whole gallon, but I’d be glad to give you a half-gallon on us, if that’s acceptable.”

The man scratched his chin and decided, “All right, I suppose.”

“Great! I’ll bring this back to the refrigerator and will be back as quick as I can with a half-gallon of milk, if that’s all right. Dan, in the meantime, why don’t you take the new blender out of the box and make sure it works all right?”

“I can do that, Ron!”

While Dan did what his manager had requested, the customer pointed out, “Now your boss, there, he’s really got it together. You can learn a lot from him, so you should pay attention to what he says.”

“Thanks. I think I will. He plugged the new blender into an electrical outlet behind the desk and pushed a few buttons. He was greeted with the gentle whirring noise of a fully functional blender.”

“Thank you,” the man said.

“You’re welcome,” replied Ron, who had returned with a half gallon of milk, but whose presence was unexpected by the customer.

“Wow! You’re quick!”

“I try to be. Don’t like to keep people waiting, you know?”

“I hear you.”

“Dan, I’m assuming you know how to process a price override?”

“Yes. Will you sign the override auth form?”

“Sure. Oh, sir, as soon as Dan scans this milk carton, you’re free to go. I hope you don’t mind, but you won’t get a receipt.”

“That’s fine. Thank you.”

“Have a nice night.”

“I’ll try, you do the same.” The man shook Ron’s hand and walked out of the store, smiling slightly.

“Yet another satisfied customer, eh, Dan?”

“Yeah.” Dan and Ron finished the paperwork on the defective blender and the free half-gallon of milk.

“Is there anything else you need here?”

“Actually, Ron, there is...” He quickly scanned his hypnotic bar code.

“What’s that?” Before Ron knew what was happening, Dan had scanned his eyes. His smile disappeared from his face.

“I need you to help me with three things, Ron.”

“I will help you with three things.”

“First, I want you to let us all clock out a little bit earlier than normal. Can you do that for us?”

“I can do that.”

“Good. Second, I want you to stay away from the bedding department after we close tonight. Whatever other store departments you go into, you will not go into that department again until tomorrow. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Excellent. And third, when you dismiss us all for the night, I need you to turn off the security cameras. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Good. Now I want you to return to your office. When you get there, you’ll wake up, feeling completely refreshed, and unaware of the instructions I just gave you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now go to your office.”

Ron turned away and returned to his office, as instructed. At least now, we won’t have to worry about being interrupted by Ron tonight, Dan chuckled quietly.

The rest of the evening was uneventful. Dan, Cheryl, and Jenny, shared horror stories of some of their worst customers, and Dan talked about the guy with the milk and the blender.

“Ron can be such a suck-up, can’t he?” Jenny said.

“You said it, babe!” Dan winked at her.

“Maybe it’s me, but I think the store looks pretty damn good tonight, don’t you think?” Cheryl said to the other two.

“I agree,” Dan said.

“Me, too,” Jenny added.

“Let’s see if anyone else needs our help.”

The three of them walked around to each of the other departments and found that no one else needed their help. They went to the front of the store and joined other employees who had finished straightening up their sections. They all congregated near the cash registers, waiting for Ron to dismiss them all.

Cheryl laughed as she heard the tail end of Bonnie’s story from the shoe department. “... asked me if we have any army boots. I said we don’t and then he said, ‘Well you should since this place looks like a warzone.’ He disappeared before I had the chance to throw something at him...”

Dan tried to engage Tyler in some small talk, while they waited for Ron to dismiss them. “How’s things over in automotive, Ty?”

“Same as always.”

“I hear Betty can be a bit of a slave driver.”

“Yeah, but fortunately, she’s not here tonight. I like it better on nights when she’s not in. I like it when management for the rest of the store takes responsibility for the look of my department.”

“Gives a kind of consistent feel, eh?”

“Yeah. Crappy everywhere. And I really like it when Ron’s the closing manager.”

“Me too.”

Ron, for his part, was sweeping through all of the departments in the store. By the time he reached the cash registers, all of the employees were standing around, chatting amiably or complaining about their worst and strangest customers.

“All right, ladies and gentlemen! It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for! It’s time to go home!”

There was a muted set of cheers as Ron dismissed them all. They all walked to the back of the store briskly and lined up to punch the clock. Dan stood five people behind Cheryl. Jenny was right behind Dan. Dan slid his hand into his pocket and confirmed that he had the bar code in his pocket in case he needed it.

After he finally punched out, he casually picked up a handheld inventory scanner from the charging base near the time clock and walked briskly towards the bedding section of the store.

As he arrived at his destination, he was pleasantly surprised to see Cheryl, clad only in her bra and panties, lighting a few candles around a king size display bed. “I’ve been looking forward to this all night,” he said. He could barely hear himself over the sound of his beating heart.

“Me, too.” Cheryl panted.

She stepped closer to him and was about to put her arms around him when Jenny chimed in, “Me, too!”

“What the… Dan, what, why’s she here?”

“I asked her if she could join us. I figured you wouldn’t mind.”

“Well, you figured wrong, Dan! I wanted this just to be for the two of us! I mean, Jenny’s nice and all, but…”

Dan quickly fished into his pocket and pulled out the bar code. In no time at all, he had scanned the code and aimed the scanner at Cheryl’s eyes.

With her mind opened, he instructed her. “You like the idea of a threesome.”

“I like the idea of a threesome.”

“You especially like the idea of a threesome with me and Jenny.”

“I especially like the idea of a threesome with me and Jenny.”

Dan looked over at Jenny. “How do you feel?”

“Excited, aroused, you know. This is so cool.”

“Cheryl, when Jenny kisses you on the cheek, you will wake up and realize that the threesome has officially started. You will then help Jenny undress. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Good. Jenny, I think you know what to do.”

Jenny licked her lips and kissed Cheryl on the cheek. Cheryl gasped and placed her hand behind Jenny’s head, guiding their mouths together as they started making out. Dan lay back in the bed and watched the two girls he was always too shy to say anything to, but whom he secretly liked.

Jenny backed up a step. Cheryl grabbed the bottom of Jenny’s blouse and lifted it over her head. Jenny raised her hands to help Cheryl undress her.

The two of them stood, facing each other and stepped closer together as they rubbed their breasts against one another. Jenny reached around Cheryl’s back and unfastened her bra. Using her own tits, Jenny pulled down the front of Cheryl’s bra and giggled as it fell to the floor between them.

Cheryl, in turn, reached forward and placed her hands on Jenny’s hips. Reaching around to unbutton her skirt, Cheryl took hold of both skirt and panties and pulled them down below Jenny’s knees.

Dan leaned forward, appreciatively gazing at Jenny’s perfectly shaven sex. He mused, but didn’t say, that he wouldn’t have pegged Jenny to want to be a Mexican hairless but he couldn’t deny liking what he saw.

Jenny gazed over at Dan, who by now had stripped down to just a pair of boxers, and saw him stiffen. She turned to nibble on Cheryl’s ear, quietly observing, “I think he likes what he sees.”

“Me too,” responded Cheryl, a lilt in her voice. “I hope you don’t mind, but I’m suddenly feeling overdressed.” In one swift motion, Cheryl had lowered her panties to her ankles, stepped out of them with one foot, and kicked them into the air with the other foot.

Dan sat up and caught her panties, pulling them up to his face and inhaling the aroma of her silky unmentionables.

Both girls crawled onto the bed on either side of Dan and started to alternately fondle each other and him. Jenny looked at Cheryl and smiled. “Now Dan’s the one who’s overdressed.”

Jenny leaned over Dan’s body and, grasping his boxers with her teeth, began to pull off his underwear. Cheryl joined decided to do the same and worked from his other side.

When his cock was clearly visible without his underwear, Cheryl licked her lips and began to suck and tease him.

When he saw Jenny pout at Cheryl’s apparent greed in taking him, Dan gestured for Jenny to move closer to him, so that he could nibble, suck, and generally explore between her legs.

Jenny seemed uncertain of whether she should move forward and looked at Cheryl. Cheryl’s “thumbs up” gesture was enough to ease Jenny of any and all concerns over this.

Dan leaned up and stuck his tongue out, inviting Jenny to position herself where she would be most comfortable. Once she found the right spot, he began to lick and tease her. A chill went down her spine and she instinctively grabbed his ears tightly as she adjusted his head to meet her needs. With each thrust and glide of his tongue, she found that her breathing moved more or less in sync with his actions. His actions mirrored the motions of Cheryl on his rod.

He blindly started to move his hands, feeling for a breast to fondle, squeeze, and otherwise arouse. His left hand found a breast first. When he pinched the hard nipple, Cheryl let out a low moan, confirming whose breast it was. A few moments later his right hand found another breast. Jenny convulsed in response to this pinch.

Dan wanted to say something and ask the girls to switch or try something else out, but before he had the chance, he could feel the orgasm well up in his body and he had cum in Cheryl’s mouth.

Cheryl licked her lips and cleaned the rest of his shaft off with her tongue. “You taste good.”

Jenny leaned back and winked at Cheryl. “No fair! I wanted to get a taste.”

“Well, come here and kiss me!”

Jenny did as Cheryl asked. Dan sat in amazement at the sight of these two girls, talking about him, as their tongues thrust back and forth into each other’s mouths.

“You’re right, Cheryl. He does taste good.”

“Told you.”

“I want some of that for myself.” She looked down at Dan’s limp cock and frowned. “I wonder…”

“What?”

Jenny leaned over the edge of the bed and picked up the handheld scanner and the bar code. Quickly, she scanned the bar code.

Dan felt a moment of panic. “What are you d…”

Before he could complete his question, Jenny had scanned his eyes and he fell silent.

“It’s time for me to get a good taste of your stuff, Dan. I need you to get hard again.”

He immediately got hard again, as commanded.

“Now, when I clap my hands, I want you to wake up. You’ll eat out Cheryl and I’ll suck you off this time. And you’ll cum in my mouth in less than two minutes. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

Jenny clapped her hands and Dan woke up. He grabbed Cheryl’s hips and pulled her closer to his mouth, so he could do for her what he did for Jenny earlier.

Like clockwork, he came in Jenny’s mouth. He started to push Cheryl away but she held still, not wanting his tongue to stop. She let him catch his breath and then moved back up to feel the warmth of his mouth, and the tingles it produced.

Jenny wiped her mouth with her arm and flashed a wicked grin to Dan and Cheryl. “Dan, would you stop that for a second?”

Cheryl pouted when he complied with her request.

“Don’t be sad. I’ve got an idea. I bet you’ll like it.”

She reached down to the floor and picked up the scanner and the bar code. In an instant, she was scanning Cheryl’s face.

“Can you hear me, Cheryl?”

“I can hear you.”

“For the rest of tonight, if either Dan or me tells you to have an orgasm, you will feel a very powerful orgasm course through your entire body. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Good, now wake up!”

Cheryl shook her head, groggily. “What did you just do?”

“Oh, nothing.” Jenny’s voice had a teasing, cajoling tone to it.

Cheryl scowled and put her hands on her hips.

“Do you want to tell her, Dan, or should I?”

“Why don’t you tell her?”

“All right. I just made it a lot easier for you to have an orgasm. Tonight, anyway.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because all me or Dan has to do, is tell you to cum, and you will.”

“Oh, sure. Am I supposed to believe that?”

“Let me prove it to you.”

“Shoot!”

“All right, Cheryl. Cum for me!”

Cheryl’s eyes widened as she let out a wordless yelp of pleasure. She bit her lip as the feeling overwhelmed her senses and she collapsed into Dan’s chest. “Oh, yes! Wow!”

After a while, her heart slowed back down and her breathing returned to normal.

“How did you do that?”

“I just scanned you and gave you the command.”

“Do you want me to do that to you, too?”

Jenny thought about this for a moment and decided, “Sure.”

Cheryl got out of the bed and picked up the bar code and scanner. In no time, Jenny’s mind was being reprogrammed to make it so that either Dan or Cheryl could command her to orgasm, just as Cheryl’s mind was now reprogrammed. And just as quickly, Jenny was returned to her normal self.

“Do you want to test out my command, Jenny?”

“Sure!”

“Orgasm!”

Jenny was overwhelmed by the pleasure and Cheryl smiled at watching her friend and coworker in the throes of such passion and lust. Jenny had a moment of clarity before the feeling overwhelmed her body and commanded Cheryl to orgasm at the same time.

Cheryl, not expecting this, dropped both the scanner and the bar code. The scanner bounced on the bed and the bar code landed on the floor.

Dan, who simply enjoyed watching both of these attractive women demonstrate the pleasures of their bodies found it was quite easy to get hard again after his own orgasms. The three of them kept like this for the remainder of the night. Finally, after hours of mutual exploration of their bodies and capacity for lust and desire, the three of them decided to call it a night.

Dan picked up the scanner and returned it to the charging station as Jenny and Cheryl got dressed. He came back to find them fighting over his boxers. He smiled and said, “I guess it doesn’t matter what happens; I’m not going to wear those home tonight, am I?”

Both girls responded in unison: “Nope!”

“Well, I think Cheryl should have them. After all, this whole thing was her idea.”

Jenny let go of his boxers and Cheryl quickly put them on. “You can have my underwear, too, if you need a pair.”

“Um,” he said, looking at how small her panties were, “I think I’ll go commando!”

“Whatever floats your boat, stud.”

The three of them slowly got dressed. He stuffed Cheryl’s panties in his pocket and then looked around on the floor for his mind-controlling bar code. He was starting to feel tired but didn’t want to let on. He found a bar code lying on the floor and pocketed it, not knowing that it was a tag from a blanket.

The three of them straightened the bed, extinguished and disposed of the candles, parted ways for the night and agreed to do this again sometime.

* * *

The following day, Betty arrived for work early to help open up the Automotive section. Walking through the bedding department, she saw a bar code lying on the floor and decided to pick it up. “I wonder what this is to,” she said, half-out-loud as she scanned it with her inventory scanner.