The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do not copy withour permission, and do not read if it is in anyway prohibited to do so.

Scarlet Pussy

By,

MichelleLovesTo

Felicia Morris was standing in her doorway, her red robe gaping open a little too much. Jack Haskell, the paperboy, was trying unsuccessfully not to stare. He had, in fact, just narrowly avoided driving his bike into a shrub.

“What I wouldn’t do for a couple minutes alone with her,” he thought.

Jack knew this to be an unlikely event. What would a woman that had to be in her mid-thirties want with a boy that had just turned eighteen and still had a paper route?

Besides, his mother would kill him if he went near her. Ms Morris didn’t have a whole lot of female friends in the neighborhood. None really.

She used to be friends with Tara Sawyer. They used to go back and forth to each other’s houses and drink sweet-tasting girly drinks together. Tara would send her husband Matt over to Felicia’s to fix things that needed repair. Then came the fight at the Sawyer house which was so loud that the neighbors called the cops.

As the cops walked up to the door, they heard a woman in obvious emotional anguish.

“You FUCKED her, didn’t you? Didn’t you?”

“Yeah, but she MADE me! I didn’t have a choice!”

“Made you? She hold a gun to your head?”

“I can’t explain ...” The man’s voice trailed off in defeat.

The next day Matt Sawyer moved out.

The rumor mill said that Matt had slept with Felicia, but they never saw him visiting her afterwards. The women in the neighborhood were surprisingly unsympathetic to Tara, particularly Gael Beckman.

The sum of her comments, with slight variations, were: “How are you going to send your husband over to the house of a beautiful single woman that dresses like a hooker and be surprised that he cheats? And a redhead, everyone knows how THEY are! Anyone that stupid deserves what she gets. That is why Arnie is kept on a really short leash.” Her friends all nodded in agreement.

A little less than a month later the police were called out to the Beckman residence, and the next day Arnie moved out. Although Arnie was still seen in the neighborhood—specifically, sobbing on Felicia’s porch.

The neighbors watched behind their drapes as Arnie bellowed for Felicia to talk to him (just talk to him!) and they were rewarded when she stepped outside. Nobody could make out what she said to him, but afterwards she kissed him gently and he gave out a guttural moan that carried straight across the street. He walked away with a smile on his face and later told Peter Haines that he had moved on with his life.

Old Lady Howell said she saw the whole thing and heard the moan, and that Felicia must be one hell of a kisser. She looked at the neighborhood women with an arched eyebrow and said the only time she ever heard a moan like that was when her husband was still alive—and at that moment there had been a lot more than kissing going on.

In the next several months the divorce rate on Shamus Street sky rocketed, although the men all claimed that they did not have a choice. They claimed that she controlled them, made them do things. Everybody other than the men in question found their claims to be absurd.

Beyond the marital strife, there were other strange events as well.

The biggest scandal was when Reverend Wilkerson was caught playing with himself in front of Felicia’s house, in broad daylight. The cops were called again because there was not a man nor woman on the block that wanted to approach him at that moment.

One of the police officers asked him to please desist while the other one approached slowly. Wilkerson never looked away from the window, and kept stroking.

“Mmm, she’s in there. God, she is in there! All I need to do is catch a glimpse. Oh, fuck ... ”

The police pulled his hands away and handcuffed him. Just as they were getting ready to lead him to the police car, Felicia appeared in the window for just a moment. Without any other aid in that direction Wilkerson loudly, and messily, orgasmed.

All of this led Jack to think that if he even set foot on her porch, his mother would have his hide. Not that it wouldn’t be worth it, but there is no way Ms. Morris would go for him. Better to just toss the paper on her porch from the street and keep moving.

Only it didn’t hit the porch, it hit the shrubs. Damn!

Felicia’s silky voice called out. “You missed, Jack!”

Jack stammered an apology but did not move.

“Jack, I am not exactly dressed to be digging through the shrubs—‘spose you could get it for me?” There was something taunting about her voice.

Jack hopped off of his bike and went to get the paper. When he walked onto the porch, Felicia opened the door and reached out. Their hands touched across the paper. Jack felt a charge go through his body.

He looked down and saw long, tapered hands and red nail polish. He suddenly had a vivid image of her hand wrapped around him, stroking him. Suddenly he had an erection that was almost painful.

Jack felt compelled to look up, and his eyes looked at her mouth. DSLs. Dick Sucking Lips. Full lower lip and a perfect bow of an upper lip, painted with bright red lipstick. My God. The lips smiled, showing straight white teeth. He almost moaned as new images flooded his mind.

“Care to come in, Jack? I made some lemonade.”

Jack’s refusal sounded weak even to his ears as he found himself walking inside. He followed her to the kitchen, noticing the sway of her hips underneath the thin robe.

He sat down at the kitchen table and adjusted his jeans for greater comfort. When she gave him the glass, she leaned over slightly and he got a view of her round little breasts, capped with hard little nipples.

Jack guiltily looked away, unfortunately his gaze went to her mouth again in time to see a little pink tongue dart out across the ruby red lips. She caught his eye.

“You want me, don’t you Jack?”

“Y... yes.”

“Of course you do. You think that if you could just have me once, you would be satisfied. But you are wrong—the more you have of me the more that you will want. At least until I am tired of you. Would you like us to have fun?”

“Oh, yeah!”

Felicia laughed. “Good, you will come when I call, but not cum until you are told.”

She let her robe drop onto the floor, leaving Jack practically incoherent. “Oh, wow, WOW!” She was clearly a natural redhead.

He took the hand she held out, and she led him to the bedroom. Once there she asked, “Ever licked a pussy before?”

Jack shook his head, no, a little ashamed of his lack of experience, but Felicia just purred, “Well, this Pussy likes to be licked head to toe!”

Five minutes later Debra Gooden, Felicia’s next door neighbor, heard her loudly moaning through the open window.

“Gooooooood Puppy, mmmm, what a tongue! Lick the Pussy! Ohhhh, lick it!”

As she flipped through the yellow pages, she wondered if she should call the cops this time ... or the ASPCA.

* * *

Debra was the toast of the neighborhood after calling the cops on Felicia, even though nothing came of it. The police did not seem at all amenable to arresting her. Still, the thought that it might have caused Felicia a moment’s inconvenience amused the women whose husbands had been stolen by the redheaded homewrecker.

Debra found herself strangely nervous, though. She would sometimes look out her kitchen window to see Felicia staring at her from what had to be her bedroom window with a “cat who swallowed the canary” kind of smirk.

Most people would be ashamed to be caught staring at their neighbor in her own home, but not Felicia. She would just give a little wave and the smirk would intensify.

Debra had the eerie feeling that Felicia knew she was the one that called the police. The fact that Felicia did not confront her made her even more nervous, like she was playing a cat and mouse game.

The pretty brunette woman had never really liked her neighbor, to be honest. She was too flashy, too beautiful, too scary. Not monster scary, but intimidating scary. How could a woman ever compete?

That was the crux of the problem. Debra knew she was pretty, but Felicia was otherworldly beautiful. The string of marriages in ruin proved that. Even the men in question claimed they could not seem to resist her.

Debra had taken to going to see her boyfriend at his place, rather than having him come over to hers. She knew it was silly, Jay loved her and her alone, and he certainly was not led around by his hormones. Still, a voice inside her warned, better safe than sorry.

She had also taken to pulling down her kitchen blinds, although she still sometimes felt that she was being watched. She knew logically that she was being silly, and yet she could not seem to shake the strange feeling.

It was getting so bad that she actually found herself, one day, peeking out her window before she went to the store, and only proceeded out her door when she felt the coast was clear.

She was mistaken.

Just as she was about to get in her car she heard Felicia’s languid voice. “Debra, do you have a moment?”

Debra straightened her shoulders and turned around, pasting on what she hoped was a relaxed, friendly smile. “Of course!”

Felicia wore a dark blue dressing gown emblazoned with a Tiger, which gave the robe an Asian feel. Her thick auburn hair was pinned up in a loose knot. Her lips were full, and red, and slightly turned up. Debra shivered.

“Good, I will not keep you. I assume it was you that called the police, and I just want to thank you for looking out for me.”

“L..looking out for you?”

“Of course, you heard noises and were worried. I understand ... completely.”

The breeze carried the scent of Felicia’s perfume, a spicy floral. Debra found herself breathing in more deeply.

“Yes, that is exactly it. I was not sure what was going on and if you were ok.”

Felicia’s lips curled upward even more, and Debra was struck again by her incredible beauty. And the curious gleam in her green eyes that could only be described as mischievous. “I think it is so sweet that you were thinking of me. Do you think of me often, Debra?”

“I...I suppose so, you are my neighbor, and neighbors look out for neighbors.”

“Good, I like you thinking about me. A single woman cannot have too many ... friends. By the way, I haven’t noticed your boyfriend coming around lately. I hope everything is all right,” she purred.

Debra didn’t answer immediately because she found herself so entranced by the woman in front of her. She realized, with a start, that her silence could be thought of as rude.

“Jay and I are still together. I have just been spending more time at his place.”

“Oh, too bad. He was nice eye-candy.” Felicia gave a little laugh. “I hope to see him around soon.”

“I am sure you will.”

“Good. It is a bit chilly out here, so I had better get inside.”

Debra noticed that Felicia’s nipples were erect through her robe, and then she realized that her own nipples were erect as well. She told herself it was because it was chilly.

“Of course! Thank you for being so understanding!.”

Felicia gave a smile that seemed knowing. “I will see you soon, Debra. It really is good to know that I am in your thoughts.”

As Felicia walked away, Debra could not help but notice the sensuous sway of her hips, and found herself a little embarrassed as it occured to her that she did not really want to look away.

As she drove to the store, she thought about how silly it was to dislike Felicia just because she was beautiful and because men were understandably attracted to her. She had slept with a married man herself once, so who was she to judge?

It actually might be nice to be friends. Maybe she would invite her over for lunch or something. She considered inviting Felicia to have dinner with her, but then decided it would be nice to have Jay over, instead. It had been a while.

Debra got back from shopping and called to invite Jay for dinner, luring him with his favorite meal and promises of a hot night. She hung up the phone, noting that she was very aroused.

Several minutes later, she looked at the pot of stew and realised ruefully that she had made way too much, but decided she could freeze the rest. She had not meant to overdo it, but her mind just seemed to be elsewhere.

After setting the timer on the stove for the stew to simmer, she went to her bedroom to lie down for a few minutes. She found herself wondering what Felicia’s bedroom looked like. Unlike Debra’s room, she knew it would be more than a utilitarian bed and nightstand.

Visions of Felicia nude, on red silk sheets, filled Debra’s imagination. Felicia’s red lips and auburn hair were accentuated by the red of the sheets, while the paleness of her skin served as the perfect contrast.

Debra knew Felicia’s body to be lean but still very feminine, moving with an almost feline grace. She imagined Felicia beckoning to her with that knowing smile on her lips before Debra eagerly joined her on the bed. The spicy, floral scent of Felicia’s perfume would fill her senses, eventually mingling with the smell and taste of her lover’s nectar, as her tongue explored the beautiful redhead.

She realized with a start that she was actually touching herself. It had not been a conscious decision. Still, upon realizing, she could not bring herself to stop, but instead brought herself to orgasm, as she imagined orally satisfying her beautiful neighbor.

The oven timer went off, causing Debra to start. She hurriedly went to turn off the stew, and then jumped in the shower, hoping to erase the memory of her fantasy.

It was not that she thought there was anything wrong with thinking of another woman. It was not the first time. But there just seemed to be something dangerous to thinking about Felicia that way, and to not being able to stop upon it occuring to her. She literally could not seem to stop fixating on her neighbor, or stop being aroused at the thought of her.

She might be unable to stop thinking about Felicia, but she knew she had to stop worrying for the moment and pull herself together for dinner.

A few minutes after seven, the doorbell rang. It was Jay, looking as handsome as ever. Still, when he kissed her it was Felicia she imagined, as much as she tried to push the thought aside.

She asked Jay to set the table and he did so, but not before he asked her if something was wrong. She told him that she was fine, and tried to look perplexed at the very question. He did not push it.

Right before they sat down to eat the doorbell rang again. Debra had a premonition and opened the door with both dread and anticipation.

The redhead was wearing a pink angora sweater that was too small, leaving her midriff bare, and a fifties-style skirt with a cat embroidered on the front, instead of a poodle. Somehow she carried it off. She held a bottle of wine.

Felicia leaned in and whispered in Debra’s ear, “I see Jay is here. I am so glad for you. I brought over a bottle of wine, just in case. Neighbors looking out for neighbors—like you said.”

Debra could smell her perfume and it made her think of her fantasy—the smell of the perfume mingling with the musky, smoky smell of Felicia’s sex. Her body reacted to the thought and the memory, as she felt body heat radiate off the body so close to her own.

She heard herself inviting Felicia in. She didn’t know why. Oh, she knew it was the polite thing to do, but it was not the sensible thing to do. And yet the invitation flowed from her lips.

“Maybe for just a moment, I don’t want to disturb your night. Hi ... Jay, is it? I’m Felicia. I live next door.”

Felicia reached out and clasped Jay’s hand in greeting. Debra thought their hands lingered a little too long, but she tried to put it down to imagination. Jay loved her, and she had to get over the strange fear/obsession she had with Felicia.

“I should really go and allow you to have your dinner.”

Debra heard herself speak again, sounding warm and sincere. “Felicia! Don’t be silly. It’s nothing fancy, just stew, but there is plenty! We will open the bottle of wine, and you will stay and have dinner with us.”

“Well, okay... Are you sure?”

“Yes, if you do not mind beef stew!”

“Debra, love, I am a carnivore. I love beef. Don’t be cross if it is the veggies that are left over.” Felicia smiled and, for a moment, Debra thought she noticed something predatory there. But it was quickly gone.

Jay said, “I will get the corkscrew.”

It suddenly seemed important to Debra that she be the one to get the corkscrew. “Oh, no, sit down, Jay. I know right where it is.”

She promptly walked into the kitchen, opened a drawer, pulled out the corkscrew, and tossed it in the trash. Then she wadded up and dampened paper toweling and tossed it on top of the trash, hiding the corkscrew.

Debra walked into the dining room looking perplexed, not noticing the strange vibe between her boyfriend and her neighbor. She had no idea why she had just thrown out the corkscrew, so the expression was genuine, and fortunately matched her words.

“It is the damnedest thing; the corkscrew is missing.”

“Don’t be silly, Deb,” Jay said, walking into the kitchen. “It is right here ... okay, it WAS right here.”

He came back out, looking perplexed.

Felicia said, sounding almost disproportionately amused, “That’s okay, you do not need to open the bottle.”

“Don’t be silly,” Debra said, “wine is a great idea. Jay, do you mind running to the store for another corkscrew?”

Jay seemed all too eager. “No, of course not. I will be back in a few. You girls try to stay out of trouble while I am gone!”

He practically jogged out the door.

That was odd, thought Debra.

To Be Continued