The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’d like to thank Darkmind for his writing, especially the story Everything Must Go which had to have been in my mind while writing this. I would encourage all readers to head over and check out this story as well as his other very nice work. ~KPK

Screwed by the Economy

The economy sucks, Sarah thought as she pulled into the small employee lot behind where she worked. There was nothing else that could be said on the topic, it simply sucked. Everywhere she looked, people were losing jobs, houses were being foreclosed on, and businesses were closing after years of service. She always had been a positive individual and never tried to act pessimistic on life but today that was a difficult thing to accomplish.

Getting out of her car, Sarah realized this was the last day she’d pull into the lot, the last day she’d work the sales floor, and it was all the stupid economy. She heard everyone speculating on the cause of all the economic problems. Whether it was 8 years of an idiot in office or fears over the inexperienced new guy in office, it didn’t matter to her. The economy sucked.

She checked her reflection in the bathroom mirror as she put her smock on. She should at least look her best for the customers, she reasoned. It wasn’t their fault the store was closing, times were tough. She smiled her best as she made sure to put on her happy sales girl face. The mirror reflected back a 21 year old beauty. She’d been prom queen in high school and even runner-up in the Miss Teen contest the state held every year. Currently attempting to pay for college by working here at Curious Collectibles. Brushing her long black hair out of her face and checking her store uniform for wrinkles, she turned to head out on the floor.

Gary, her boss, was at the front of the small shop directing the stock boy Steve as he attempted to hang a large banner in the window. She felt deeply sorry for Gary right now. He’d inherited this business from his father and now it was closing down. Her own father had played football in college with Gary and he’d practically been like an uncle. She took the job to help out and being one of only three employees, she’d probably worked the hardest.

“Move it a little left.” Gary said, waving his arm to indicate where he wanted the banner. Steve adjusted and awaited the approval.

“Good, good, tie it off and we’re good to go.”

“You got it boss.” Steve said trying to sound cheerful. He was 20 and in the same college as Sarah. He wasn’t crazy about the job, but lately a job was a job. Looking back he saw Sarah walking up.

“Hey Sarah, looks like this is it huh.” he said, waving.

“Yeah, I can’t believe it’s really happening.” She answered reading the large banner ‘STORE CLOSEOUT -EVERY THING ON THE FLOOR IS FOR SALE’. It was just so hard to be upbeat.

“Hey Sarah honey,” Gary said giving her a friendly hug. “Thanks for coming in a little early. I really appreciate all you’ve done around here lately.”

“No problem Gary, I just wish it were a normal sales day. I can’t believe this place is closing.” Sarah said.

“Well, you got to admit we sell things that aren’t necessities. I mean half of the collectibles here are just knick-knacks. My father started this business back in better days. It was bound to happen eventually.” Gary told her, Steve putting away the step-ladder but listening in.

It was true, Sarah thought. Selling collectible lamps and newly made wooden indians made to look antique wasn’t exactly a safe business venture lately. Sure they had lots of other items but none were anymore of a necessity than those.

“Still, it does suck though.” Sarah said bluntly. “You deserve better.”

“Hey maybe we can clear the floor today and make up for all the losses recently. I even got the registers and shelving on sale. Everything not nailed down.” Gary said patting Sarah on the back and putting his arm around Steve.

“Hey guys, totally sorry I’m late.” came the voice of Tina, the last employee to arrive.

She made her way from the back room Sarah had passed through, straightening her smock into place over the uniforms they wore.

“Tina, glad you could make it.” Gary said with only a bit of discouragement. Tina was his wife’s kid and a senior in high school. She only had the job because his wife insisted they try and become closer.

As the four came together at the front of the store, Gary spoke up. “Alright everybody, it’s time to open for business. Let’s make this our best day, I want you all to be extra friendly and helpful to all the customers. It’s nice to see you all wore the uniforms this one last time.”

Sarah glanced over at Tina and herself. Their ‘uniform’ as it was called was really more of a sundress. It looked close to what workers at old diners wore, crimson colored with a small white double-strip at the hemline and buttons going most the way down the front.. Their white smocks made them look a little more uniform with their names embroidered in dark red. Steve had simply crimson colored pants and a white shirt with his name embroidered. For the most part the clothing style fit the business, small, old-fashioned and friendly.

“Steve you can go in back and be clearing out the back room. Be ready in case a customer needs your help though. Sarah, Tina, you just wait by the front door and help people as they come in. Let’s get started.” Gary said, clapping his hands lightly as he turned the lock and opened the front glass set of double doors.

It was about 10:00 in the morning when she first saw the man enter the store. Sarah only thought it strange since he was not one of the regulars from around town. He just seemed a bit out of place. She was finishing up with a customer and checked to see if Tina was busy. Tina it seemed was flirting her way into a sale with one of the local construction workers. Well she may be flaunting her good looks but at least it seemed to be working Sarah thought. The construction worker had an arm-load of fixtures from the back room shelving.

Looking back to the man, Sarah made her way to the front to greet him.

“Hello there, welcome to Curious Collectibles. Can I help you find anything?” She said as pleasantly as possible.

The man looked past her and seemed to scan the entire shop, then brought his eyes back to hers, smiling. “Hi there miss. I’m new in town and was passing by. I saw your banner and had to stop and take a look. Is it true everything on the floor is for sale?”

“Sorry to say yes it is. Economy has been real tough lately. Actually most of the stuff on the walls is for sale too.” She answered gesturing to the art prints that decorated one wall, and the shelves lining another. “Are you looking for anything in particular?”

He seemed to grin as he looked around, seeing Tina with her customer and then looking back at Sarah. “Actually I may see a few items I’m interested in.”

Sarah got a really strange vibe from the man’s tone but it passed quickly and she said. “Well if you need anything carried out to your car, I can get Steve to assist you. He’s our stock guy.”

“That sounds great, could you get him please.” The man said.

“Sure, be right back.” Sarah said heading to the back. She passed Gary who was already greeting the man and shaking hands as Tina finished up with the construction worker.

“Good sale.” She said to Tina who was smacking some gum.

“Hey if you got it flaunt it.” Tina replied laughing as she re-buttoned the top of her smock, covering her ample chest which she no doubt used to get her way many times in school. She tossed back her dirty blonde hair, tying it in a pony tail as Sarah reached the back room.

“Hey Steve, got a customer who asked for some help.” Sarah said.

“On it.” Steve said walking past her to where she now saw Gary and the man engaged in deep conversation. They looked like old buddies, she thought.

Less than ten minutes later the man cheerfully left with a truck load of old style lamps. “That man was a real gentleman.” Gary said seeming completely truthful. “Even said he may stop by later to see if he can pick up anything else. Good Job Sarah, you made a great first impression.”

It was 3:00 in the afternoon when she next saw the man. He walked in smiling and waving kindly to her. “Welcome back.” She said greeting him at the door.

“As you can see we’ve been doing pretty well.” Sarah said gesturing to the two aisles that were now empty and the empty wall that previously held the art prints.

The man laughed. “I see you’re still here.”

Sarah smiled a moment before responding, realizing he was making a joke, even if it was a bit in bad taste. “Oh I’m sure I’ll be here all day. We all will.”

The man nodded and then looked around what was left, catching sight of Tina who once again seemed to have half her smock undone as she leaned over pointing out some bottom shelf items to another of their regular customers. Sarah knew the customer as a local football star who went to Tina’s school.

Gary caught sight of the man with Sarah and came quickly to the front. “Hello again, so good to see you. Do you see anything else you might want yet?”

The man shook Gary’s hand and laughed a little looking around. “Well you’ve done well so far today but I still see some things I might be able to use. I was just telling Sarah here how I noticed she’s still here. That surprised me a little. Her too.” He said indicating Tina at the back of the store.

Gary, if he seemed confused, sure didn’t show it. He just laughed apparently understanding the joke and saying. “Well they are higher priced items.”

Sarah attempted to smile through this but it just seemed a little degrading, especially for Gary. The man pointed to some sections of the empty aisles and Gary got deep into discussion over prices of the shelving and display cases.

Sarah was only a little surprised to see Steve helping the man load yet another truck load of items, this time mostly shelving and brackets. Steve seemed unusually conversational with the man as she noted he shook hands several times before the man left for the second time that day.

It wasn’t until 6:00 that the man returned for the third time. She felt glad for Gary that the man kept turning up to clear out the store. It would surely help him out after the business was closed . But still, the man had a strange air about him. This time Tina and her were at the front when he walked in.

“Hi there, back again?” Sarah said smiling. “Too bad you weren’t in town before. You’d have been one of our best customers.”

The man smiled looking at what was left. There were only a few sparse shelves and a small display case to the side. Mostly the floor was cleared of major items. “Looks like you all did really well, not much left on the floor.” The man said.

Steve was at the back sweeping when Gary came bustling by him, smiling widely.

“Hello again, Sir it is such a pleasure to have you return again to my humble business.” Gary said, seeming to be laying it on a little thick Sarah thought.

“Of course I had to see what would be left here.” The man said looking around again. His gaze seemed again to settle on Sarah and Tina.

“So I see they’re still here. That really surprises me. I felt sure someone would have taken them by now, especially with the way that young man was acting earlier.” The man said, obviously referring to Tina’s football star customer.

This was getting old, Sarah felt. The joke wasn’t that funny and it certainly shouldn’t go on half the day like this. She looked to Gary who seemed to be thinking a moment. She felt confident he was going to politely put the man in his place.

She was a little shocked at what Gary actually said.

“Well sir, it’s the end of the day. You want to make me an offer?”

Tina looked as confused as Sarah felt, both exchanging a glance and then looking to Gary like something must be up. Perhaps, Sarah thought, this was meant to be a joke to lighten up the end of their last day. It just didn’t seem Gary’s style.

“Well,” the man replied. “I actually only have room for one of them and I just can’t make up my mind which one.”

Sarah was tired of this. She had to speak up. “Sorry to let you down sir, but we aren’t for sale.” She smiled as she spoke trying to at least be polite.

The man grinned and laughed a little. “You’re on the floor aren’t you? If you’re on the floor doesn’t that make you part of the store clearance?”

Sarah felt strange. She wanted to jump back at the guy and say of course she wasn’t part of the store clearance. But she was on the floor, so was Tina. She couldn’t quite figure how to reply.

Gary spoke up putting his hands on both her and Tina’s shoulders.

“Of course they’re on the floor sir. Just tell me what you’re looking for. Perhaps I can help you with your decision.”

Tina seemed a little shocked but like Sarah didn’t open her mouth and simply glanced back and forth from the man to her step-father.

The man seemed to pace and put his hand to his chin. “Well I’m looking for well-built and quality merchandise. They both look like they may fit the bill.”

“Oh they are top quality,” Gary said enthusiastically. “I mean just look at them, not an ounce of excess weight, perfect skin, flawless hair. Either one is sure to serve your needs perfectly.”

“I just don’t know.” The man said looking closer at Sarah and Tina’s faces.

Sarah seemed very confused. Something didn’t make sense. This whole conversation seemed very strange and yet she couldn’t quite figure out why. After all she was on the floor.

Gary seemed in full sales pitch mode now as he walked around the man and then back to Sarah and Tina. “Take a closer look sir.” He said quickly unbuttoning both Sarah and then Tina’s smocks. As they hit the floor Gary turned and said. “See top quality, just look.”

The man walked up and bent over looking straight at Sarah’s chest, ogling her well-proportioned D-cups. Then he turned to Tina’s equally impressive C-cups. He stood and then again paced a bit before saying. “They are nice, clearly fine craftsmanship but it’s a difficult decision.”

Gary seemed to be getting a little antsy for a sale at this point. “Sir take a better look. Here.” Gary said.

Sarah felt unusually calm as Gary, her dad’s best friend and her employer for 3 years, simply walked over and tore the buttons down the front of her sundress. He reached in and casually grabbed at her right tit pulling it out into the open, exposed for the man to inspect.

“Now tell me that isn’t fine quality.” Gary said.

The man nodded and strolled over taking a handful of Sarah’s tit and squeezing slightly. “Yes that is excellent quality, very firm.” He answered fondling her nipple.

He walked back from her and stood next to Gary. “How about her though. She looks in great shape as well. It’s just such a difficult decision.”

Gary wasted no time and tore the buttons from Tina’s sundress open, reaching in and roughly pulling out her left tit. Tina gasped a little but otherwise showed no reaction as she simply watched her step-father sell her qualities. “See excellent quality, very firm as well. And she’s a newer model as well.”

The man stood back looking at both Sarah and Tina as they watched casually, each having one of their tits hanging out in the open. “Actually you’ve got a point.” The man said thinking. “How old are they?, age can definitely play a factor in my offer.”

Sarah kept thinking that there was something she should do about all this but as she thought about it she kept coming back to the fact that Tina was a newer model, but she herself should definitely be higher quality than her.

“Sarah here I believe is twenty one, and my Tina here is just eighteen. They both have great qualities. I can see your difficulty.” Gary said smiling proudly as he again placed his hands on the girls shoulders, like a salesman standing by a new car.

“Hmm..” The man said again thinking. “You say your Tina, does that mean you place higher ownership on her? That could play a role in my offer.”

“Oh no, not higher ownership sir.” Gary responded. “She’s just my step-daughter, came with my wife so I call her my Tina.”

“Ahh, makes sense.” the man said. “Mind if I take another look?”

“Go right ahead, you’re the customer.”

The man walked up first to Tina this time. He looked over her pretty young face, her pony tail and slim stomach. He reached down and lifted her sundress up so he could see her smooth teenage legs. “Very Fine quality. I must say.” The man commented as he reached in and pulled Tina’s other tit from inside her torn dress. With both C-cups fully exposed he palmed them both and squeezed gently as if checking freshness. Letting them go he approached Sarah and did the same inspection, first pulling her sundress up so her long legs were exposed more and eventually taking her tits both out into the open so he could feel their weight and firmness. “This one has quite the pair. Very soft and large, that may give her an advantage.”

The man released Sarah’s tits as they jiggled slightly, settling into place outside her sundress. She smiled just a bit at being given some praise. Still this whole situation seemed strange. However she thought, everything the man said made sense so far.

“So do you have any more questions?” Gary asked, pushing for the sale.

“I don’t know, maybe. I wonder if a demonstration might be possible, you know make sure everything’s in working order?” The man said looking from Tina to Sarah to Gary.

“Absolutely, you deserve to know you aren’t being ripped off. By all means feel free.” Gary said.

The man walked over to both Tina and Sarah, standing between them. Looking them carefully up and down he ran his hand along both of their asses, checking quality once again. First Tina’s small teenage ass then Sarah’s more mature and slightly fuller one. He was clearly weighing his decision.

After a moment or two of being groped, Sarah was slightly surprised as the man walked back over to Gary. He seemed to be debating something. “Actually I believe I could get a better idea of which one I want if I were to observe rather than participate. It would probably help me think more clearly about my offer.” the man said, looking at Gary and then back to the girls.

“Not a problem, I believe we can help you out. Steve, would you come help me for a few moments?” Gary called out, catching the attention of the stock guy as he put away the broom he’d been using at the back of the store.

“Sure thing boss.” Steve said running over and standing next to Gary. He only casually glanced at both Tina and Sarah standing there with each of their tits hanging out. “What do you need?”

“Well you remember our best customer of the day here.” Gary began gesturing to the man who stood to one side. “He’s back to pick up some last minute items and needs a little help deciding whether he wants Sarah or Tina. He’d like a demonstration just to make sure they both are in good working order.”

Steve smiled like it was the most natural thing in the world. “No problem, what should I do?”

Gary seemed to think a moment and then said.“Well being that Tina’s my step-daughter I’ll test her out. You demonstrate Sarah. Seems appropriate.”

“You got it boss.” Steve said and they both turned to the girls.

“Sarah you bend over that display case there and let Steve try you out.” Gary directed, pointing to the only glass case still remaining. Tina you wait right here, I’ll just demonstrate you momentarily.”

The man leaned against the wall to watch the demonstration still heavily weighing his decision. First was Sarah.

Sarah still felt strange as Steve grabbed her around the waist and firmly bent her over the glass case. Steve made sure he bent her forward at an angle so the customer could get a good view. Steve turned to the man as he slid Sarah’s panties down and she lifted her feet for him to toss them aside.

“As you can see, Sarah here is grade-A top quality.” Steve said unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants. He slid his hands up under Sarah’s sundress and lifted it just enough to see his target.

“oooff, ohhh!” Sarah moaned a little as Steve rammed forward, slicing his cock deep inside her in one rough maneuver. Steve began humping her like a rabbit, slamming as hard as he could from behind. He even reached around and took hold of her large tits.

“As you can see she has amazing jugs, just made to be brutally handled.” Steve gasped as he continued to sell up the product he was testing.

“Oh, Umm, Oh wow.” Sarah moaned, tossing her long silky black hair from side to side as Steve groped her tits, sliding them up and down with the rhythm of his pounding. He pulled on her nipples as he released and went back to grabbing her around the hips. “Is this, oh, to be a full demonstration boss?” Steve asked Gary who patiently waited next to Tina.

“Of course, we want this gentleman to know she’s fully capable of handling everything.” Gary said.

“You got it boss.” Steve said increasing his pace. “Oh, Oh yes, Yes,” Sarah cried out as Steve really began fucking into her, pressing her large tits flat against the glass top on the display case. She could feel what was about to happen and somehow it seemed perfectly acceptable.

“Ughh, get ready Sarah.” Steve grunted and pulled her waist back tightly against himself. “yess, oh, OH!” Sarah shouted as she felt him slide even deeper and begin blowing his load deep inside her. She felt shaky all over as she orgasmed and held onto the edges of the glass case, her long dark hair hanging in her eyes and her heavy breathing creating quite the jiggle of her massive tits.

As Steve withdrew from her, she felt sure she’d made a good impression and the sale would most likely go her way. Steve pulled his pants up and left Sarah leaning face down over the case, cum running freely down both her thighs from beneath her sundress.

“Quality merchandise as you see sir. Thanks Steve, you can head on back to sweeping.” Gary said proudly patting his stock boy on the shoulder.

“Anytime boss.” Steve said getting his breath back.

The man seemed to consider things for a moment. “Yes I have to admit she does seem in pristine condition and a thoroughbred at the very least. I almost want to go ahead and make an offer. But I really shouldn’t be so impulsive. After all I haven’t seen both demonstrations.”

“Not a problem, you should feel good in your decision. Allow me to demonstrate Tina for you.”

Gary turned from the man and grabbed his step-daughter by the arm. “Now make this good young lady.” He said firmly.

He shoved Tina down onto her knees and had her get on all fours. Spreading her legs with his foot he walked around and made sure the potential buyer could see the entire product. Reaching up beneath her, Gary ripped some more buttons from Tina’s sundress and pulled it down her back, letting her heavy teen tits hang freely beneath her. Getting down behind her, Gary lowered his pants just enough to release his cock.

Looking to the man, Gary flipped Tina’s sundress up onto her pert ass and tore her panties from her roughly. “As you can clearly see,” Gary said taking hold of Tina’s hips. “My Tina here has very fine breeding hips if that’s something you’re looking for.”

Saying this he slammed his cock deep inside the high school senior, catching her slightly by surprise. “Oh, oHHH!” She cried out in surprise as she got used to his quick and heavy thrusting. Gary clearly wanted to provide the best demonstration. He pulled her hips back dramatically each time pulling almost entirely out and then plowing forward as deeply as possible. Her tits were swinging back and forth so hard they could clearly be heard slapping against each other.

“Now, Ungh, As you can , unghh, clearly see Tina here is very durable, able to handle a lot of abuse.” Gary managed to say, continuing to bang his step-daughter roughly and even reaching around and yanking on her right tit to prove his point.

The man watched with peaked interest as Gary grabbed Tina’s nipple and stretched it way out to the side as he continued to fuck into her. “Ohhh, Oww, oh yes.” Tina shrieked as she felt her nipple being pulled tightly, the sensation a mix of severe pleasure and pain.

Gary let the nipple go when he had pulled it at least three inches out and the man watched it spring back in place.“Excellent handling.” Gary grunted picking up his pace as he rocked harder and harder into Tina doggy style.

“Oh Yes, oh oh, oh my god!” Tina cried out obviously orgasming as Gary felt himself very close to his climax as well. She thrashed her head around, whipping her pony tail back and forth.

“Yes sir, she can really take quite a load.” Gary said through grit teeth as he pulled Tina tightly against himself and began unloading everything he had straight into her hot little cunt.

“And I must say if this might help your decision,” Gary said relaxing his grip a little. “I’m certain my Tina here is very fertile, sure to provide you with prime stock. Of course I may have started that stock just now, but consider that a bonus.”

Gary pulled out and quickly zipped up as he pulled Tina to her feet. As Gary walked back over to the customer, Tina stood on wobbly legs, her half-removed sundress hanging loosely around her hips. Sarah was standing in a similar state nearby. Both had slightly sleepy eyes and with their wavering posture and messed up hair, they each looked absolutely worn out.

“So” Gary said placing his arm around the man like a true salesman. “Which will it be?”

The man walked forward and again gave a quick grope of first Tina’s teenage melons and then Sarah’s expansive rack. Each girl moaned slightly at the contact and Sarah found herself wishing the man would just make up his mind already.

“Well, I have to say this is still a very tough decision. I mean on the one hand your step-daughter here does have some fine breeding hips and a very nice rack for a teenager. And I have no doubt she is very fertile, you’ll probably be able to attest to that in 9 months or so. However, I got to say I’ve always been a boob guy and this young lady here has some sweet and juicy tits. She’ll be just perfect for what I have in mind.”

Sarah found herself somehow proud and stood up straighter smiling. Gary spoke up. “So Sarah it is, now as far as your offer, what were you thinking?”

The man again contemplated for a moment and paced over towards Sarah. “Well, and keep in mind this is a store closeout price, how does $500 sound?”

Gary beamed at the buyers words. “Sold!, An excellent buy if I do say so myself. I’m certain you will be fully satisfied.”

“As am I.” The man said taking Sarah by the shoulder and heading slowly towards the door. He laid five hundreds neatly on a small stool nearby. “You know I have to admit I kind of had my eye on her all day.”

Gary grinned and suddenly seemed to remember something. “Oh I’m sorry sir, I almost forgot would you like assistance loading her in your vehicle?”

“Why thank you, but no. I can handle a sweet item like Sarah here. I want to make sure she’s well packed.” The man said reaching the front door to the shop. The sun outside was very low, traffic outside nearly non-existant as the final day of Curious Collectibles came to a close. Before leaving the man turned to Gary.

“I really do hope your step-daughter there won’t go to waste. She’s quite the fine product, with some outstanding features.”

“Oh don’t worry about her.” Gary said laughing a little. “I’m thinking I might need some new breeding stock of my own and seeing as I’ve already tested her out, I’ll just keep her myself. I’m certain her mother won’t mind, she said she wanted us to be closer. In just a matter of months, Tina will graduate and I’m sure the money we’ll save on college will take care of any breeding costs.” Saying this Gary put his arm around Tina and again grabbed her by the nipple.

Waving goodbye to the fine customer and Sarah, Gary bent down and began sucking on a long nipple, shoving Tina’s other tit up so she could suck on it herself. Steve quietly finished sweeping in the background.

“I wish you luck sir,” The man said leaving. “I only wish the economy didn’t suck so bad. I could have taken them both off your hands. Oh well.”

With that the door closed and Gary thought to himself how perfect a final day of business this had been. And maybe with the extra free time he would have after the business closed, he could continue getting as many miles as possible out of his Tina. He’d have to share her with Steve though. After all, he was so very helpful making the final sale. Yes, he figured, sometimes getting screwed by the economy turned out just fine.

The End