The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Secret Desires

“Do you think this bed, these sheets and such a corset can deliver you from the seductive dreams which you fear?”

Giacomo Casanova

The club was really jumping and Briana was having a blast, as usual. Dancing and being a tease were her two favorite things and tonight she was doing plenty of both. She knew her spectacular 38DD-24-38 curves drove men wild and made them drool until they were almost dehydrated. Briana and her two best friends, Tina and Megan, loved going out and partying, getting free drinks then leaving the stupid bastards high and dry. Oh sometimes a guy might get lucky, if he begged hard enough. But that was rare. The three mainly just enjoyed the teasing.

They had gotten another round of free drinks and dumped the guys who had bought them. When they had protested, Briana had the bouncers, who were wrapped around her finger, show them out. The girls were still laughing when the good looking black man seemed to materialize out of nowhere.The girls giggling stopped when they became aware of him. He smiled, taking in the whole table yet clearly focusing on Briana. The sight of him made Briana’s pussy clench and his eyes mesmerized her.

“Care to dance?” Briana almost made the mistake of saying yes. Almost. But Megan snickered, and Tina looked a Briana and made a disgusted face. Briana looked at her friends and remembered where she was and that her secret had to stay just that, a secret.

“Get lost! Do I look like the kind of girl that would dance with YOU?” Briana is startled to see something in the stranger’s eyes; a promise of violence, surfacing for a moment, like a shark, then disappearing again beneath the waves. Tina and Megan laugh. Braina forces herself to join them. The stranger smiles and continues to stand and not move. Tina notices and starts to get angry.

“Hey idiot, can’t you take a hint? Or do we need to call the bouncer over?” Megan chimes in.

“Hey Tina, take it easy. Can’t you see he doesn’t understand english? We probably need to speak eubonic.” The girls dissolve into giggles and Briana feels her breathe taken away as the stranger pierces her with his gaze.

“Poor Briana. So pathetic. So afraid to let the real you out. To embrace your desires, always afraid of what others might think. You friends atleast aren’t afraid to be the hateful, mean-spirited little bitches they truly are. Very well. They shall be rewarded for their honesty, rewarded with the pleasure that you have denied yourself with your cowardice. But know this Briana; you’ll be aware of every thrust, feel the sweat as if it were your own, taste the cum just as if it was your tongue swiping the head of my cock, and shudder with each orgasm. But in the end, despite sharing the rapture of your friends, for you it will just leave an emptyness you won’t be able to fill.” Megan stands up, furious.

“Who the hell are you calling bitches?!? I’m calling Tony over and have him kick your ass.” The stranger looks at Megan and her mouth snaps shut as she is suddenly aware of how dangerous this man is. She doesn’t know how she knows but she knows.

“Ah sweet Megan. You do so love sucking especially large cocks. Well I certainly love a redheaded whore, on her knees, servicing mine, so you’ll be first. Tommorrow night Megan, you’ll be first.”

“You asshole!” Tina yells; “I’m going to make sure Tony tosses you out head first!” The man turns his head to look at Tina and her stomach suddenly starts to turn, as it did when she was in trouble as a small child.

“Why Tina! You have wanted anal sex for sometime now but have been afraid to actually do it. No worries slut, I will introduce you to the pleasures of a good ass fucking in two nights. Two nights from now Tina, you WILL lose your anal cherry. Don’t worry, I know you want your ass to be special and trust me, it will be. I will treat that plump, sweet, onion like gold.”

The stranger turns away and like smoke, he is gone, disappearing into the crowd.

Megan sits down, terrified that the man knew of her fetish for sucking huge cocks. Absolutely no one was aware of her obsession she was too ashamed to share it even with Briana and Tina

Tina was equally frightend. Not even Briana and Megan knew of her desire for anal sex. Yet the stranger knew. Even knew that she wanted the event to be special if she ever went through with it. Megan spoke first.

“We should call the police.”

“Yeah he knew our names, he knew...” Tina stopped herself from saying “he knew our secrets.” “He might even know where we live.” She said instead. Briana shook her head.

“He could have got our names from anyone here. Guys are always asking after us. And he was talking nonsense. That bit about my secret desires was just talk. We both know Megan would jump head first off the roof of this building before giving a guy head and what about that shit about you wanting it in the ass? C’mon! We know its bullshit! He was just trying to scare us. Calling the cops would be a waste of time anyway, we know nothing about him.

“Easy for you to say Briana,” Megan says, “he didn’t threaten you with rape! I’m calling the police!” Briana shrugged.

“Suit yourself but I can tell you now that they won’t be able to do a thing. We can’t tell them anything and you know how it is with cops, they can’t act until there has been a crime.” Megan rolled her eyes but knew Briana was right.

“So what do you suggest?”

“Don’t be home tommorrow night. Come over to my place and spend the night or check into a motel. Tina should do the same.” Tina nodded.

“Yeah good idea. I’ll check into a Motel 6 for a couple of nights until Monday just to be safe. Sorry Briana, he probably knows where you live.”

“Well screw Motel 6! I’m staying with my parents for the rest of the weekend. My dad has a gun and is an expert marksman. I’ll be safe there.” Oddly, Megan didn’t sound completely sure.

Briana nodded. “Okay that should do it. I personally don’t think it was anything but I suppose its better to be safe than sorry. Well thats enough drama for one night. I’m heading home.”

The part broke up and the girls said their goodbyes and parted ways. Tina went home, packed a bag and went to a Motel 6 twenty miles outside the city. Megan packed a bag and went to her parents and told them what happened. Her dad promised her she would be safe there. Briana went home, went straight to bed and dreamed all night long of being pleasured by a dark-skinned man with violence in his eyes.

Saturday night......

Briana turns off the television after watching an old film noir, which she loved. She stood and stretched showing her fantastic body, wrapped in just a t-shirt and panties, to the empty living room. She yawned and made her way to bed. She crawled under the covers, savoring the coolness of the sheets. Tired from a long day of shopping she quickly fell asleep. Soon after, she began to dream of Megan. Her redheaded friend was getting ready for bed. She watched as Megan turned back the bed and saw a movement behind her. Her bedroom door opened and there stood the stranger! He softly closed the door behind him and desperately Briana tried to send warning to Megan, but she was oblivious, happily fluffing her pillows. Briana could only watch the scene play itself out.

Megan felt eyes on her and rolled her own. She figured her dad was behind her. He was such a pervert. Since she was fourteen he’d watched her when he thought she wasn’t watching him. And as she got older he watched more and more blatantly. But her never did anything. Just watched. And did anything Megan wanted. She found out quickly that her perfectly symetrical body with her perfect, firm 36C breasts and her flawless heart-shaped ass was an incredible tool for getting what she wanted from her father, even now. She merely put on a show when she knew he was watching or pressed herself tightly against him and the blood rushing from his head to his cock ensured his compliance. But it was late and she wasn’t in the mood. She turned quickly meaning to innocently ask if anything was wrong when he caught him ogling her but instead screamed. It was the stranger from the club! Megan kept screaming, calling desperately for her father. The man just stood there, watching Megan with that all too familiar look of lust men always got around her. She had always loved that. Not that she was an exhibitionist, far from it. No that look meant another man she could control. But Megan knew the stranger was in control here. She became frantic when her father never answered her call. The stranger grinned, bone white teeth gleeming like razors.

“Your father and mother will sleep soundly until morning. In fact, this entire block will have the deepest, soundest sleep they have had in sometime. So don’t worry Megan, you may suck my cock undisturbed.” Megan grabs her phone and drops it, shrieking in pain.

“Again Megan, no worries. Your mind only thinks the phone is hot. As you can see, your hand is unharmed. Megan, seeing he was telling the truth, calmed herself and tried to think.

“Please, sir, I’m sorry about the way I acted last night. It won’t happen again, please don’t hurt me. I’ll do anything.” The stranger starts shedding his clothes.

“I’m glad to know you’ll do anything Megan. I’m comforted in knowing I can expect your full cooperation.” Megan realizes he intends to carry out his threat and won’t be talked out of it. Soon he stands before her, naked, his lean muscular form male perfection. But she doesn’t want to do this.

“Sir please....” The stranger frowns.

“Whats this? You promised me your full cooperation. I see you’ll need convincing. It won’t be hard. I need just find the dial inside your head that deals with your obsession to suck very large cocks. I turn it just a little to the left and that obsession becomes an overwhelming need. Suddenly Megan finds herself fixated by the stranger’s large cock, her mouth watering. She had to have it in her mouth.

“Do you want this cock Megan?”

“Yes sir.”

“Thats Master to you slut.”

“Yes Master.”

“Then get on your hands and knees, crawl to me like the miserable little farm animal you are and beg to suck my cock Megan.”

“Yes Master.” Megan drops to her hands and knees, and slowly crawls to her new Master, eyes fixated upon his cock.

“Master, please, let me suck your cock! I’ll do anything if you’ll let me suck it. Master, I’m begging...pleading....I’ll be your slut...your whore...anything you want...just please let me suck your cock!” The stranger smiles benevolently down on on Megan.

“Okay slut. Suck it and make it good...very good.” Megan engulfs half cock like a woman starved. Several miles away Briana squirms in her sleep, both disturbed and turned on by the stranger’s power over her friend. And simply shocked at her friends skill at fellatio. Megan was already deep throating the stranger and with an ease that told Brianna she had lied all those times she said she would never suck cock. She watched and grew more and more aroused as Megan sucked with the skill of a pornstar, taking the stranger’s length again and again. Briana could feel her own lips sliding over the stranger’s cock. The blow job seemed to go on and on. Suddenly Megan stops on the head of his cock in her mouth and Briana could feel the cum pouring down her own throat. It seemed to be a gallon or more. When it stopped she felt/watched as Megan desperately licked the man’s cock clean.

The stranger looked directly at Briana and she desperately wanted to wake up. He grinned at her and spoke.

“Relax Briana. That was merely the appetizer. Prepare for the main course....”

The next morning Briana rolled out of bed exhausted from the fucking of her life. He mouth, pussy and ass were sore from having been stretched to the limit; correction, from Megan’s orfices having been stretched to the limit.

Briana showered, dressed, had coffee and toast and then sped to Megan’s parents house. She rang the bell and Megan’s mother let her in and told her Megan was in her room. Briana hustled up the stairs and entered without knocking. Megan was out cold, looking as if she’d been hit by a bus. Briana shook her awake. Megan was less than happy.

“Damnit Briana, its early on a Sunday morning! What do you want?”

“I saw everything Megan, what the stranger made you do.” Megan sat up and looked sourly at Briana.

“He isn’t a stranger, he is the Master. Get it right.”

“So thats it? He comes and rapes you and now he owns you?”

“If you saw like you say you did and I do believe you did, then you know it wasn’t rape.”

“He messed with you mind Megan! Its no different than if you had been drunk or drugged! Snap out of it.”

“Get it straight Briana, alchohol and drugs wear off. Whatever he did to me isn’t wearing off. He is my Master and thats that. He can use me whan and where he wants in anyway he wants.” Briana is stunned.

“Then we have to get to Tina, warn her, help her.” Megan laughs.

“You can’t be serious Bri! You’ve seen and felt his power! Tina is going down just like I did, no pun intended. Running away won’t save her, the police won’t save her, you sure as hell can’t save her. She and I will serve the Master. End of story. Now, can I go back to sleep? As you saw, the Master really put me through the wringer last night.”

“Tina is your friend Megan! Shake off whatever he did to you and lets go help her!”

“Briana, I’m not going anywhere but dreamland. You aren’t going anywhere but home. I couldn’t help Tina even if I wanted to. And you can’t help her either. The Master is taking her tonight Briana and there is nothing you can do about it. Now if you don’t mind, I need some sleep.”

Megan lays down and Briana storms out, bitterly angry at her. She would go to Tina herself and do what she could. She got outside and flipped open her cell phone. She speed dialed Tina and it picked up on the first ring.

“Hello Briana. Come on over, I’m at home. Say, do me a favor and pick up some flowers and incense would you? It would save me some time. Make the incense opium...no wait, make that black magic.” The line went dead. Briana looked at her phone for a moment in confusion then raced to Tina’s apartment complex. Tina buzzed her in as soon as she rang the doorbell. Tina let her into the apartment and Briana was shocked by the scene before her. Tina was cleaning. Tina never cleaned, unless she had a big date planned. She wasn’t really a slob, just one of those people who did just enough as not to get embarrassed when unexpected company came by.

“Tina, what the hell are you doing here?!? I thought you weren’t staying here this weekend.”

“Changed my mind. Did you get flowers and incense?”

“No Tina, now focus!” Tina frowns.

“I wish you had, really would have saved me some time. Got alot to do before tonight.”

“Tina are you insane? Do you know what happened to Megan last night?”

“I saw it, yes.”

“You...you saw?”

“Thats right Briana, I saw, just as I’m sure you did. I didn’t feel it like he said you would but I saw and heard enough to know that fighting him isn’t the way out of this.”

“Oh? So what is the way out?”

“Submission.”

“You can’t be serious!”

“Oh I’m very serious.”

“He has done something to your mind Tina! You’re not thinking clearly!”

“On the contrary, he has done nothing. Watching him dominate Megan opened my eyes. If I don’t want to be his slave I have to submit to his will. If you think about last night thats when he messed with Megan’s head, when she resisted him. He put everyone on her block into a deep sleep but Megan he left alone, until she made it clear that anything meant anything other than letting him use her body. Now she is his plaything, maybe forever. I don’t want that and I know I can’t stop him. The police won’t do a thing, especially since we both know Megan won’t back us. Besides, our story sounds crazy all by itself. No, tonight when he arrives, I’ll have a nice romantic dinner ready, candles and incense burning, soft music playing and astroglide. I’ve always wanted my ass to be special and it will be. He may not look like the man I was dreaming would take it but take it he will. I’ve wanted it too long to enjoy it as a puppet, like Megan did. I want to experience freely and of my own will, as I’ve always dreamed I would. So I won’t fight the Master. He will arrive and find me open and ready.” Briana knew her friend spoke the truh but tried one last time.

“He might enslave you anyway Tina.” Tina sighs.

“Yes, I know. But who knows? I might be a willing slave. You saw and felt what he did to Megan. You’re jealous, don’t deny it. I know I was furious when he took her ass. All I could think of what that should be me. I’m the one with the fantasy of having my ass fucked. I want what Megan got last night and I’ll have it. I didn’t feel it but I know it was good and I know he didn’t control her to make her feel that way, only so she wouldn’t fight. Thats part of why I made this decision. I know he is good and won’t hurt me more than necessary. I was always scared the guy I picked would be some sort of wild beast and just rip me open or I would have done it years ago.”

“So your mind is made up? You won’t try to fight him?”

“Megan tried and she has the strongest will of the three of us.” Briana couldn’t argue anymore.

“You can stay if you want Briana. Stay and watch.” Briana looked at Tina angrily.

“Why the hell would I want to do that! I’ve got a front row seat and I can be asleep in my bed when the show starts! Why would I want to be here!”

“So that he can see that you accept the situation. So that he can forgive you your trespass and give you what you’ve always wanted. I saw your face when he asked you to dance Bri. I know you would have accepted if it hadn’t been for Megan and I. When I thought about it this morning I figured out what your secret was. I’m surprised I didn’t figure it out years ago. Its so obvious now, all the hip hop shows you like and the way you watch black men when we are out. To think I believed you when you said you just didn’t want anything to happen to your purse.” Both women giggle

“I have to go Tina. If you change your mind, just call and I’ll help as best I can.”

“I won’t. But if you change your mind, dinner is at seven. I hope you come, for your sake.”

Briana drives back home and putters around her apartment. She watches The Maltese Falcon but doesn’t pay much attention. She looks at the clock and takes a shower. She dresses in her sexiest dress and slips on her fuck me pumps. She arrives at Tina’s at 7 and is buzzed up. Tina opens her door and smiles. Briana enters and the stranger sits on the couch, a glass of wine in his hand. Briana approaches him.

“Master, I’m sorry for the way I acted the other night. Please forgive me. I hope that you will allow me to stay and watch. I’ll of course leave if thats what you want.”

The Master takes a sip of his wine and considers the glass, as if it has secrets to tell.

“And if I want you to participate? If I command you to hold Tina’s ass open while I plunder it?” Briana fights down her excitment.

“Anything you want Master. I’ll do anything you want.”

The Master smiles but Briana notes that the smile never touches his eyes. In his eyes are the promise of violence and this time, the shark doesn’t submerge.....

END