The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SECRET PLACE

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature audiences. Copyright © 1999 Wolfworks Entertainment.

The Crime

Tina Chow, the Chinese American daughter of a wealthy businessman, waited impatiently in front of the most exclusive private girl’s schools in the city. Her classmates were daughters of the wealthy, and 99% of them were just like Tina, spoiled by material wealth and made bitter by inattentive parents.

“Where is that idiot?” Tina complained out loud, referring to the driver who picked her up in front the school every day in a limousine. All her friends had long since been taken home and she was thoroughly frustrated. She was fuming when she finally saw the long gray car pull through the gate and roll up the long circular driveway. It came to a halt at the front steps and the driver got out to open the door for her.

“Where’s Dudley?” Tina asked with a snarl, and then whined. “You are so late!”

“Sorry, Ma’am.” The strange new driver apologized. “Dudley is ill today. I just got the call to take his place an hour ago and I came as quickly as I could.”

Tina hesitated for a moment before entering the limousine. Her parents had warned her many times about taking rides with strangers, since she would obviously be a prime target for kidnapping because of her father’s wealth. But Tina brushed the thought aside. She had to get home and change out of her school uniform and into some lingerie, so she could call her boyfriend to come over and have sex before her parents came home.

Tina jumped in the back, grabbed her CD player and headphones, and tossed her backpack down on the floor so she could mellow out while making the thirty minute ride out to the estates of the wealthy. She had been up late the night before, chatting on the Internet, and a yawn came over her, and soon, Tina closed her eyes and began to take a nap.

Later, Tina awoke with a start when the normally smooth limousine seemed to be riding the road roughly. She looked out the window and saw nothing but thick brush and trees on either side of the road. This was definitely not the way home.

“What the hell...!” Tina exclaimed as she looked up at the back of the drivers’ head. It never occurred to her that she might be in the process of being kidnapped. “Hey, you moron! Are you lost or what?”

The driver looked up in the rear view mirror, looking back at her behind his sunglasses.

“Such a mouth from a daughter of well to do parents.” The driver said. “I was under the impression that young oriental ladies were always very polite.”

“Whatever!” Tina exclaimed in the fashion of teenage exasperation and condescending attitude. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“To my secret place.” The driver said simply.

At that moment, Tina’s adrenaline began to rush through her limbs as a chill went up her spine. She wished, too late, that she would have went with her first instinct not to get in the car. She began to shake and murmured, “Oh god.”

The limousine came to a complete stop on a secluded side road. Tina was about to jump out but the power locks snapped on and locked her in. She tried to think of something to do, and saw the cellular phone mounted between in the back seat. She started to dial, but there was no service.

“Sorry, babe.” The driver said from outside the door. “I already took care of that.”

Tina watched with curiosity and fear as the driver took a bottle and white cloth from his pockets and began to douse the rag with a liquid. She had no idea what it was, but she knew it wasn’t good. Then her eyes went wide with terror as she remembered a movie she saw about a woman getting kidnapped, and the kidnapper put her out with something just like that. Tina began to tremble and cry as the driver reached to open the door after unlocking his side electronically with a small key chain device.

Tina, sobbing now, tried to squirm and back away from the man who was now inside the back of the limousine with her. With a jerking kick, she lashed out with one foot and kicked the bottle of chloroform out of her attackers’ hand. It shattered as it hit the edge of the metal doorway of the car, and a strong odor began to fill the back seat.

“Shit!” The man snarled, as he quickly covered his mouth and nose, while backing out. He shut his eyes as the strong odor stung his eyes, and at that moment, Tina held her breath and seized the opportunity to leap out of the limousine and start running down the road.

Her kidnapper took off after her, but Tina was quick and had a head start. Unfortunately, Tina was in such a panic, that her feet tripped over themselves and she fell sideways into a leave filled ditch along the side of the asphalt road. Her plaid skirt and lithe legs flew up, and it was just enough time for the man to catch up to her. He jumped down on his knees, straddling the now screaming young girl, and grabbed her flailing wrists with one hand while he used the other to muffle her cries with the chloroform soaked cloth.

“Mmmmph! Arrrumph!” Tina tried to scream, but the strange and bitter odor of the chloroform was involuntarily snorted up her nostrils as Tina struggled desperately. The powerful chemical stung her lungs and a sickening rush of disorientation clouded her senses until she slowly began to relax and fall limp and relax in her attackers’ hands.

The man, breathing heavily, stood up and looked down at the unconscious form of one Tina Chow, the daughter of the man who was responsible for him losing everything he held dear. Now that bastard was going to pay... big time.

He reached down and gathered the 90-pound girl in his arms and heaved her over one shoulder. He carried her into the brush several feet away where a van was camouflaged and hidden from passersby on the desolate road. He unlocked the back, lay the girl down on the padded bed of the van, and then climbed in. He took a chord of white nylon rope and began the intricate task of binding the pretty young girls’ wrists behind her back, and then wrapped the long end around to bind up her crossed ankles. He then pulled her legs backwards and pulled up the slack to hog-tie the limp teenager, getting an eyeful of her thin white cotton panties. He made sure each knot was secure and tight, while also making sure not to cut off circulation.

After he admired his own handiwork, he took the same cloth he had knocked her out with and flailed it a few times to let loose some of the fumes. He then twirled it into a rope and used it to cleave gag his sleeping victim. Once he was satisfied that he had his victim bound securely, he made a survey of the area. It would take at least one or two days for someone to come upon the limousine. By then he would be long gone.

He left the scene, leaving behind one important clue: the shattered bottle of chloroform.

Investigation

Tiffany Swallows woke up with a hand on her breast, fingers rolling her nipple between them. It was her boyfriend, Vincent, waking her up for their usual morning sex. She moaned, still exhausted from their previous evening’s sex marathon, and when Tiffany looked at the clock, she gasped. She was late getting up and her partner would be there soon to pick her up for their day’s investigative work for the SBI, The Security Bureau of Investigations.

Tiffany tried to push her boyfriend away, but he grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her back towards him.

“Where are you going?” Vincent asked.

“I’m late!” Tiffany exclaimed. “Chase is going to pick me up any minute.”

“She can wait.” Vincent said as he began taking turns kissing each of the sensitive nipples of Tiffany’s bountiful breasts. “This won’t take long.”

“That’s what you always say.” Tiffany complained playfully.

“Come on, baby.” Vince pleaded as he reached between her legs and felt her up. He knew exactly where to touch Tiffany to get her going.

Tiffany closed her eyes and moaned. The way he caressed her made her melt, and she could not resist his charms, no matter how late she was. She finally relented and purred, “Okay, but you have to be real quick.”

“Give me some head first.” Vincent said with a smile. “To get me going.”

Tiffany sighed and rolled her eyes. “Come on Vinnie. That will take too long.”

“Come on.” Vincent said. “Just a little.”

“Okay.” Tiffany said as she started to shift her body down so her head was above his crotch. She might as well get it over with. Maybe she could just do him quick with her mouth and make him come so she could hurry up and get ready for work.

Tiffany took Vincent by the base of his cock and opened her inviting mouth to take him in. Vince looked down to watch as she slipped his hardening shaft past her thick pouty lips. He loved to watch her do that, and the way her lips stretched out to engulf him. Then he closed his eyes as she began to work her mouth and tongue around his cock, making him sigh and groan as he reached into her soft red hair and took a handful so he could feel her head bob up and down. With his other hand he reached to stroke her cheeks as they puckered in and out while she gave him a glorious blowjob. He also liked to run his fingers along the edge of her lips as she sucked him off, and when she reached the tip of his cock, she would playfully lick his fingers as well as the head of his penis.

Vincent always took forever to come in the mornings, so Tiffany gave up trying to get him to climax with her mouth. But each time she tried to lift her head, Vincent would push her back down on him again and force her to suck him off longer. Soon, she heard the unmistakable honk of a car horn, which signaled her partner Chase had arrived to pick her up. She tried to mumble that she had to get up but Vincent held her head down firmly.

Finally, Tiffany was able to slip Vincent’s cock out of her mouth long enough to plead with him. “Vincent. My ride is here and I have to take a shower and get ready!”

“Okay, just get up on top of me real quick.” Vincent ordered her.

“Vincent!” Tiffany whined.

“Come on. Real quick, I promise.” Vince said.

Tiffany hurriedly climbed forward and mounted Vincent and began to quickly roll her hips back and forth on top of him as he reached up to take handfuls of her firm and ripe melons, squeezing them as Tiffany rocked on top of him.

Vincent knew she was in a hurry, but he wasn’t, and so he relaxed and let Tiffany do all the work. He looked up and enjoyed watching as she flailed away on him, her breasts bouncing around as she worked feverishly to get him off. By then the doorbell was ringing.

“Come on, baby.” Tiffany pleaded as she humped him desperately. “Please! Hurry!”

“I’m coming.” Vincent assured her with a grunt and a smile as he arched his hips upwards.

Tiffany began to shiver and moan as she picked up her pace even faster, pumping furiously as Vincent began to groan in ecstasy, erupting his load in an intense climax while Tiffany began to come as well. They both barely heard the knock at the door as they both moaned and screamed, but as Tiffany began to calm down, she remembered what time it was and quickly leaped off Vincent to run into the bathroom.

Tiffany yelled out as she quickly turned on the shower, “Answer the door and let her in. Tell her I’ll be ready in fifteen minutes!”

“Okay.” Vincent called back, trying to catch his breath and recover from his orgasm. After a few minutes and more doorbells and knocks coming from the door, Vincent slowly arose from the bed and grabbed a pair of boxers and shuffled to answer the door.

Chase was pounding on the door now, and when Vincent finally opened it, he just stood there, looking over his girlfriend’s partner for a few moments. Chase was tall, with sandy brown hair, clean complexion with barely a hint of makeup. Her features were certainly attractive, and her suit was well tailored to fit her well-developed and physically fit body, subtly hiding the toned muscles of her arms, legs and back. She worked out, but her muscles were not overly huge in a body builder fashion, but more toned and feminine. Vincent took her for a lesbian, and he perversely enjoyed the fact that she hated him.

Vincent made her wait a few moments longer and then finally invited her into the house.

“Come on in.” Vince said as he walked toward the kitchen. “I just got through fucking Tiffany’s brains out and she’s in the shower right now. She’ll be ready in a few minutes.”

Chase Masters entered the home of her partner and made a sour face in the direction of Vincent, who was getting himself something to drink. Chase thought to herself, ‘What a jerk.’ She couldn’t stand the sight of him and she wondered what Tiffany saw in this bastard. He was crude and disgusting and always had something inappropriate to say.

She stood with her arms crossed by the door as she waited impatiently for her partner to get ready. Vincent came back into the living room and sat down on the couch while he sipped from a glass of orange juice.

“So, what big case are you two working on?” Vincent asked sarcastically.

“None of your business.” Chase said, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

After a long pause, Vince finally spoke. “I know you got a thing for Tiffany.”

Chase, her mouth falling open, responded. “What?”

“Don’t deny it.” Vincent said. “I see the way you look at her. Your eyes give it away.”

“I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.” Chase said, getting agitated.

“Hey, I don’t blame you.” Vince said with a smile curling his lip. “She’s hot. I mean look at her. Gorgeous body, beautiful tits, long legs, and those big pouty lips.”

Chase just stared at him and fumed silently.

“I just wanted to let you know, she loves cock...a lot.” Vincent said with a taunting attitude. “She loves it front ways, sideways, on top. She even loves it in her mouth.”

“Shut up you sick bastard.” Chase shot back. “You don’t...”

“So don’t get ideas of turning her lesbo.” Vincent interrupted her.

“What makes you even think I’m a lesbian?” Chase asked defiantly.

“Hey, I’ve got nothing against lesbians. I love lesbians.” Vincent said, mocking her. “In fact, if you’re nice to me, I’ll try and talk Tiffany into a threesome for my birthday. That way you can have her for at least one night while I watch. I might even let you fuck me and suck my cock so you can see what you’re missing.”

“You’re a complete asshole!” Chase said disgustedly while Vincent grinned at her.

Just then Tiffany came down the hallway, fixing her hair and grabbing her things. “I’m ready. Let’s go.”

Vince stood up as Tiffany came over to say ‘goodbye’ to him. He embraced her and gave her a long kiss, ramming his tongue down her throat while he fondled her tight ass under her slacks while Chase shook her head and turned away. Vince opened one eye to look at Chase and winked at her over Tiffany’s shoulder and then released her.

Chase stalked out the door with Tiffany following close behind. From the doorway Vince called out. “Be careful out there girls.”

Once Tiffany and Chase were inside the car, Chase fired up the turbo engine of the red convertible Mustang and slammed her foot on the gas, peeling out in cloud of smoke.

“Take it easy, Chase.” Tiffany said as she hurriedly snapped on her seat belt.

“You’re late.” Chase complained.

“Sorry.” Tiffany apologized. “I couldn’t help it.”

They drove for several miles in silence, and Tiffany could not take the tension any longer and asked Chase. “What’s wrong?”

“What do you see in that jerk?” Chase asked in frustration.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked in mild shock. “Vince is great!”

“He’s an asshole.” Chase stated vehemently.

“You just don’t know him.” Tiffany said in defense. “He’s really very sweet.”

“Yeah, right!” Chase said mockingly. “What does he do all day?”

“I told you, he’s a writer.” Tiffany answered. “He writes stuff for the Internet.”

“He’s a loser.” Chase mumbled.

“Um, where are we headed?” Tiffany asked, trying to change the subject.

“We’re going to talk to that guy at the chemical plant.” Chase said, referring to the lead they had received regarding a kidnapping of the teenage daughter of Thomas Chow, a wealthy Chinese businessman, Thomas Chow. It just so happened that Chow was also the CEO of Ethercom, the owner of the chemical plant.

Chase glanced over at Tiffany, and she could see that Tiffany was bothered by her comments about Vince. After a few moments, she spoke up. “I’m sorry. But all I’m saying is that you deserve better. You deserve someone who really cares about you and will take care of you.”

Chase didn’t realize it, but she could just as well have been describing herself, and it made Tiffany very uncomfortable and sort of angry. “Um, whatever. Could we talk about something else?”

Chase realized that she had made her partner upset, and so she decided to discuss their ongoing case until they arrived at a chemical plant owned by Ethercom Chemicals Corporation on the industrial edge of town. It was determined by forsenic tests, and site evidence, that a particular brand of chloroform was used in a kidnapping. They were going to meet with the plant manager to get a list of people who had access to the controlled chemicals, and in particular, a certain brand of the chloroform in bottle form. He gave them a half dozen names, one of which was an ex-employee by the name of Stanton Knodoff, who had been fired a year before. This sent up a red flag with Tiffany and Chase, and so they thanked the plant manager for his time and left.

They ran an address for Knodoff and discussed the circumstances of his termination from Ethercom. Apparently, Stanton, who was a senior chemical engineer at Ethercom for over twenty years, was terminated after a fierce lawsuit with Ethercom when he fought for the rights and patents for a new chemical he had created. Ethercom attorneys argued that any chemicals created by any employee came under the terms of intellectual rights, and therefore were rightfully owned by the company, and any future profits received from marketing of the chemical would be made by same. Knodoff lost the legal battle when the fine print was revealed to him in his own employee contract. A generous settlement was offered, but was refused by Knodoff on principal. When the court found in favor of Ethercom, Knodoff threatened the CEO of Ethercom, Thomas Chow. To add insult to injury, Knodoff was sentenced to ten days in jail for contempt of court because of his threatening outburst.

The address for Knodoff took them outside the city to a secluded and desolate area of farm roads and two lane highways. They turned down one road, which was edged by thick brush and trees and both sides. The road seemed to go on forever, and Chase thought that they must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. They were about to turn around when a house appeared up ahead.

They pulled up in front of the house and got out of the car. The house was eerily quiet, as if no one was home, and the thick forest of trees behind it made it appear foreboding. Tiffany and Chase approached the house cautiously, each of them brushing back one side of their jacket to have easy access to their gun holsters.

Once on the porch, they rang the bell, knocked and waited for an answer. When they heard nothing, Chase stepped over to one of the windows and peered into the darkened house. Clearly no one appeared to be home, so Tiffany told Chase, “I’m going to check around back. Wait here in case someone answers.”

Chase nodded and stepped away from the door, eyeing the windows carefully for any signs of movement.

Tiffany walked around to the back of the house and peered into the back door to find more of the same, a dark kitchen and no movement. She turned and scanned the area and noticed the separate two-car garage with a door ajar on the side near the back. She headed in that direction without thinking of calling her partner, and when she peered in, she nudged the door open and called out, “Anyone here?”

Inside the room she saw another door with a light on under it. She walked over, turned the handle and opened the door. Inside the small room lay a young teenage oriental girl dressed in a private school uniform consisting of a short navy plaid skirt, a white blouse, short socks and saddle shoes. She still had a ribbon in the ponytail atop her head. The thing that alarmed Tiffany was that she was bound hand and foot to the rails of a cot. She had a cleave gag between her lips and appeared to be asleep.

“Hey! Are you all right?” Tiffany called out to the girl. The girl opened her eyes groggily and looked up. Tiffany immediately recognized her from file photos of the kidnapping victim they were looking for, Tina Chow. The pretty young girls’ bright brown eyes went wide with surprise and relief, and then sudden terror, as Tiffany heard a noise behind her.

Tiffany knew immediately that she had made a fatal mistake by not having Chase as backup before she entered the garage room. A pungent odor hit her nostrils from the thick cloth that was pressed over her mouth and nose. She couldn’t help but instinctively suck in air as the cloth suffocated her and cut off her oxygen supply, and she gave out a series of muffled whimpers, of “Ummmph! Mmmmm!”

“That’s it.” Came the voice behind her as an arm wrapped around her upper torso and held her tightly. “Suck it good, baby.”

Tiffany was about to use her self-defensive skills to fight her attacker, but the odor in her nostrils had rushed straight to her head, and she was suddenly feeling sick with a heavy, disorienting feeling. Her body slowly went slack, and the man who had covered her lower face with the cloth soaked in a powerful form of chloroform, slowly lowered her to the floor until she was laid out gently on her back.

The man, Stanton Knodoff, removed the revolver from Tiffany’s holster, as well as her leather badge holder. He unfolded the leather and looked at the identification.

“Well, well. SBI, Tiffany Swallows.” Stanton said with an amused tone. He bent down and rubbed a rubber-gloved finger across her puffy lips. “Mmmmm. Nice. I’ll bet you do.”

Stanton retrieved a neatly bundled cord of white nylon rope from a shelf, and Tina watched in amazement as her kidnapper, within seconds, quickly tied Tiffany’s wrists and ankles behind her back with an intricate series of knots and loops in a hog-tied position. Then he took a strip of cloth from his jacket, twisted it, and neatly cleave gagged his new victim.

He then looked over and smiled at Tina, and winked. “One down, one to go.”

As Tina began to moan with muffled cries, Stanton left the room and locked the door behind him, and left Tina to struggle desperately against her secure bonds as Tiffany lay on her side unconscious.

Meanwhile, back at the front of the house, Chase began to get impatient and called out to her partner. “What’s going on back there?”

When there was no answer, Chase got a nervous feeling and was about to draw her gun when she heard a voice.

“Please don’t move.” Stanton called out from the side of the house.

Chase turned and saw Stanton Knodoff standing at the edge of the porch, pointing Tiffany’s handgun at her. He ordered her. “Take your gun and slowly lay it down on the floor.”

Chase, without a word, did as she was told. She already knew inside that something had happened to Tiffany. She spoke up finally. “I’m SBI. Are you Stanton Knodoff?”

“Yes, and I know you’re SBI. I’ve already met your lovely partner.” Stanton said with a smirk. “I’ve been wondering when you people would finally come around. What I didn’t expect was how vivacious you agents would be. Please step away from the gun, and lock your fingers together on top of your head.”

“Where’s my partner?” Chase demanded to know as she stepped back while Stanton walked casually towards her.

“She’s all tied up right now.” Stanton said and then chortled. “Sorry, I couldn’t resist that. Now, would you be so kind as to turn your back to me?”

“You know you aren’t going to get away this don’t you?” Chase said as her heart began to thump in her chest. She was just waiting for him to either hit her on the back of the head or shoot her. Fortunately, he did not appear to be the murderous type. To her, he looked like he had a plan, although from the way he looked at her, it was a devious one.

With Chase’s back now turned towards him, Stanton switched the gun to his left hand, pulled a thick cloth from his pocket, and placed it into his fingers holding the gun. He then pulled a plastic squeeze bottle from the same pocket, and doused the cloth with the powerful chloroform he created himself. It was more potent than any previous form of the chemical, and guaranteed to drop a victim, no matter how strong, in seconds.

Stanton slipped the bottle back into his jacket, took the cloth and stepped up behind Chase with nervous anticipation. From the way her shoulders bunched up while she held her hands atop her head, he could tell she was a potentially dangerous foe. He cocked the revolver and placed it at the back of her neck, saying. “I’ve got you now.”

Angered by those words, and adrenaline pumping, Chase spun around and knocked the gun aside. It went off loudly and a bullet hit the outside wall of the house. Stanton began to reel backwards and Chase swung, but barely caught his chin with a blow. As Stanton went down, Chase came down on top of him. She attempted to pin him to the wooden floor of the porch, but he struggled desperately and twisted, turning Chase to her side. With the momentum going his way, Stanton had swung over and was now on top of Chase. Quickly, Chase wrapped her powerful legs around Stanton and squeezed while she held onto his arms.

Stanton groaned from the sudden pressure around his waist, and felt like he was being crushed in a vise. Quickly he jammed the cloth, still held tightly in his hand, over Chase’s nose and mouth. Chase’s eyes went wide when the bitter odor seized up in her sinus passages. A blunt rush of pain hit her brain, and soon she was feeling disoriented and faint.

Chase gave a muffled, “Mmmmph! Ummmph!” as she tried to grab at the hand with the cloth, but Stanton held the cloth tight, pressing harder so Chase would get the full effect. He was relieved when he felt the intense pressure from her legs around him begin to relax.

“That’s a good girl.” Stanton said as watched her eyes roll and her lids begin to blink rapidly. She gave one more whimpering, “Umm! Mmmmm!” And then she was out.

Stanton took several seconds to catch his breath, and then he stood up, looking down at his second new victim. He liked this one. She had fight in her. He was definitely going to enjoy taking a little of that spunk out of her. But first things first. He had to get her and the others to his secret place, and then hide their car, before any more SBI came snooping around. He’d have to do something about that bullet hole too.

The Secret Place

When Chase Morgan awoke, it took her several minutes to gather her senses. Her head ached from the powerful chemical, which had rendered her unconscious. She was also slightly nauseous, which wasn’t helped by the fact that that she was slowly spinning around. At first she thought it was the effects of the chloroform, but then she realized with sudden fear that she was suspended off the floor. She tried to move her arms, but they were held tightly within a restraining jacket, the type used to control violent prisoners or patients in mental hospitals. Even her ankles were crossed and bound together, and Chase realized with blushing anger, that she was nude from the waist down. She could feel the strap of the restraining jacket cinched tight between her legs so that it was caught up between her firm ass cheeks like a g-string.

She looked at her surroundings as she turned ever so slowly. The walls appeared to be made of rock, as if it were carved from stone, like a cave. A single steel door with no handle stood along one wall, and Chase naturally assumed it was locked, not that she could even get to it.

Chase was about to call out when she discovered that her mouth was covered with tape. She tried to move her lips and open her mouth, but apparently, the tape was thick and strong. She was suspended by a chain hooked up to a winch in the ceiling so that she could be raised and lowered from a turning handle in one corner of the room. The suspension was painfully uncomfortable, and her arms started to ache within the confines of her straight jacket. As the minutes went by, Chase began to moan and whimper, to get someone’s attention, even if it meant that the attention was unwanted.

“Ummm! Ummmmph!” Chase cried through her taped mouth. “Unnnnh! Mm-mmmmph!”

After several more minutes of pitiful struggling and whimpering, Chase heard the metal door being unlocked and opened. In walked her hated captor, Stanton Knodoff.

“Well, how are your accommodations?” Stanton asked mockingly. “Suitable I hope.”

Chase glared at him and twisted limply in her restraints. She watched as he strolled casually over to her. When he was within inches of her, she tried to lash out with her legs, but she was unsuccessful in doing any harm to Stanton as he easily sidestepped her attack. He reached out and grabbed her bound ankles and held her firm with one hand, while he reached up and gave her a playful slap on her bare ass. Then he grabbed one of her ass cheeks and gave it a hard squeeze, causing Chase to twist and struggle away from his grasp.

“Arrummmph!” Chase tried to scream, as he fondled and squeezed her buttocks.

“You’ve got a great ass!” Stanton said in appreciation. “I can tell you keep in shape. I guess you know already that I had a good look at your gorgeous body while I changed you into your new outfit.

Chase was angry and flushed by his words. She wanted to tear him apart. ‘How dare he do this to me! Just wait until I get free so I can teach him a lesson! The cowardly bastard!’ She screamed and growled angrily behind her taped mouth, “Errrummm! Ummmmph!”

When Stanton had enough of molesting his victim, he strolled over to the corner of the room and began to turn the crank of the winch, lowering Chase by inches until she was almost kneeling on the floor. Then he walked over to her, Unhooked the clasp attached to her straight jacket, and then hooked it to the link on a bondage collar, which was around Chase’s neck. He went back to the crank and turned it back up until it picked up the slack enough so that Chase was now balanced precariously on her knees. She had to keep perfectly erect on her knees and toes to keep from falling one way or the other and choking herself.

Stanton walked back over and stood before his helpless victim and smiled. “Yes. I like you in that position best: Subservient. Almost worshipful wouldn’t you say?”

Chase’s eyes flashed and she gave him a hateful glaring look. She was breathing hard through her nostrils and she wanted nothing more than to kill this sick pervert.

“Well, lets remove that tape shall we?” Stanton said as he reached for one corner and peeled it away. The tape made a long painful sounding stripping noise as he removed it, and Chase grimaced and cried out as he tore it off. “Oww! Aaaaaah!”

Chase gasped when he pulled the last bit away abruptly and then sighed with relief that the tape was off. Her relief was short lived when she saw Stanton begin to unzip his trousers. ‘Oh my god’ Chase thought. ‘Not this.’

She tried to look away but the collar and chain prevented her from turning as she almost lost her balance. Now she was face to face with her tormentor’s swollen cock. Chase looked up at him with a malicious look and said “If you put that in my mouth, so help me I’ll make you wish you didn’t.”

Stanton laughed and said, “My dear, I wouldn’t dream of making you do something you wouldn’t want to do. That comes later.”

Chase was confused by his comment at first, but now she was repulsed by what Stanton was doing with his now erect member. She knew what he was going to do, but was completely helpless to do anything about it. Stanton went on for several tortuous minutes, stroking himself inches from Chase’s beautiful face, until he suddenly lashed out with one hand, grasping a handful of her sandy brown locks and holding her head tight while he began to spurt long milky ropes of liquid. He jerked his cock so that the eruptions splashed fully into her face, covering her lips, cheeks and nose. She shut her eyes and tried to keep her lips shut tight, but he yanked her hair to make her scream, and one spurt shot straight into her mouth.

Chase gagged from the repulsive liquid as it ran down her face and dripped off her chin. She shut her eyes and tried to twist her head away, but Stanton held her tight and began to rub his pulsating penis across her soft cheeks, smearing the gooey liquid messily across her lips.

“Unnnnnh!” Chase groaned, as Stanton spilled the last of his load in her hair. The pain of his hand pulling her hair and the come dripping across her face was almost too much to bear.

Stanton gave one last sigh and groan and finally loosened his grip on Chase. She tossed her head from side to side, trying to get as much come off of her face as possible, but most of it stayed, now dripping down her neck. She had never experienced something so revolting.

“There.” Stanton said tauntingly. “I’ve marked you. You are now officially my sex toy.”

“Fuck you!” Chase screamed.

“Yes.” Stanton laughed. “You will be doing a lot of that soon. I promise.”

Stanton walked back over to the winch crank and Chase groaned as she thought he was about to suspend her once again, but instead he lowered it all the way until Chase could lie down on the floor. She began to twist and squirm, even though she knew it was useless to do so. Her eyes then went wide with panic as she saw that Stanton was loading up a white cloth with chloroform. ‘Oh no. Not again.’ She thought as her eyebrows furrowed in consternation.

“Wait! Please! Don’t!” Chase pleaded as Stanton bent down near her.

“Sorry, but I’ve got other plans for you now, and you’re much easier to move you when you’re sleeping.” Stanton explained. “Besides, I rather like the way you beg and plead.”

“Damn you!” Chase yelled out before the cloth was pushed over her mouth and nose. “Stop! Don’t! Mmmmmmmmph!”

Soon the familiar odor and disorientation overcame her until Chase was once again limp.

Tiffany’s Torment

Tiffany was wide-awake and alert when Stanton walked into her private cell. She had already resigned herself to her current helpless position, nude and unable to move an inch from the many ropes, which wound around her arms, wrists, elbows, ankles and waist. The ropes were even around her taut breasts, which seemed almost about to pop by the white nylon rope wrapped around and between each one. She was up on an elevated table, with her knees bent backwards and slightly spread apart, with her feet under her so that her heels were touching the back of her thighs. Her elbows were cinched close to her sides, and her wrists were lashed tightly to the side of each supple thigh. She was bent on the table so that her waist was arched upwards, with only her head and shoulders touching the table. What made her bondage position even more devious, was that two clamps were attached to her erect nipples, with thin chains pulled taut running up to the ceiling. If Tiffany tried to move from her current position on the table, the clamps would pull painfully on the tender tips.

Tiffany watched anxiously as Stanton Knodoff came around to the side of the table and looked her over, watching gleefully as she squirmed to make herself as comfortable as possible with tiny whimpers and grunts. He hadn’t gagged her and he was surprised she hadn’t tried to call out.

“Hello, Tiffany.” Stanton said with a grin.

“This really hurts!” Tiffany said, wincing in pain. “Would you please let me go.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that just yet.” Stanton said in an almost apologetic tone. “We have a few things to do first.”

“Like what?” Tiffany said with alarm in her voice.

“You’ll see.” Stanton said as he pulled up a nearby stool and made himself comfortable. “I guess you’ve figured out why I kidnapped our young Tina Chow.”

“Obviously... uuunh!” Tiffany winced in pain from the clamps. “You want to hold her ransom because you were fired from Ethercom. You hold her father responsible.”

“That’s correct.” Stanton said. “Ten million dollars should just about cover what I would end up losing in royalties for my creation. It will probably end up being more, but I’m not a greedy man.”

“You know you aren’t... ummm... going to get away with this.” Tiffany said defiantly.

“Of course I will.” Stanton said as he plucked one of the thin chains like the string of a guitar. “And you’re partner is going to make sure of that.”

“Owww!” Tiffany cried softly and winced. “Please! Stop! Take them off!”

“Well, since you asked me so nicely...” Stanton said as he mercifully removed the clamps.

Tiffany sighed with relief as each stainless steel clip was loosed. Then she looked at Stanton, wondering what he was going to do next.

“You have an incredible body.” Stanton said appreciatively. “Of course, you already know that. I’m especially fond of these luscious breasts of yours.”

Tiffany’s eyes opened wider in alarm as she watched him hold up his hands and wiggle his fingers, as if he were about to...

“Don’t you dare touch me!” Tiffany warned as her skin blushed a bright pink.

“You mean, like this?” Stanton asked as he took her ripe mounds in each palm and began to massage them vigorously.

“Unnnnh! Stop!” Tiffany moaned, as she squirmed and wiggled in his grasp as he fondled her. “Get your hands off me you sick bastard!”

“I really love fiery redheads.” Stanton said as he continued palming and squeezing her tits. “I’ll bet you’re a really good fuck. Your boyfriend is really lucky.”

“Stop that!” Tiffany pleaded as she struggled to get away from him.

“I’ll bet when your boyfriend does this, your pussy gets real wet. Let’s see.” Stanton said with a lustful grin. With that he reached down between her legs to begin massaging her crotch.

“Don’t you dare!” Tiffany said angrily. “Stop that!”

“Hmmmm.” Stanton said as he inserted a finger inside her. “I think you’ll need some more intense stimulation.”

Tiffany was relieved when Stanton removed his hand from her, but when she looked over at him, she groaned when she saw that he was bringing out a long vibrator with a strapping device from a shelf underneath the table.

“Spread your knees a bit.” Stanton said as he pushed her thighs apart. “There we go.”

“No! Please don’t...” Tiffany began to plead as Stanton began to take the end of the vibrator and insert it into her opening with a perverted grin.

“Aaaaaah!” Tiffany moaned as Stanton slowly pushed it in until it was fit snugly inside her. She squirmed with her hips as Stanton strapped on the device so that it could not be removed.

When he flicked the ‘on’ switch, the vibrator hummed to life, making Tiffany tense up, moaning and gasping, “Aaaaaah! Ooooooh! Unnnn! Uuuuunh!”

“Oh, I love the sound of that.” Stanton said with a big smile. “But I really think it could be improved upon.”

“Please! Aaaaaah! Stop!” Tiffany begged and pleaded.

Tiffany had used a vibrator before, but she had never felt one as intense as this one. It seemed to move with a life of it’s own, twisting, humming, and touching every erogenous zone inside her with blazing intensity. Her screams began to get louder and louder, and with her eyes shut tight, she did not see as Stanton brought out another device from under the table. This time it was an inflatable rubber gag. As she screamed and moaned with her mouth wide open, Stanton took an opportune moment to place the gag in her mouth with the valve stem and air tube poking out.

“Mmmmph!” Tiffany cried out as her eyes flashed open in surprise. She wasn’t expecting to have something stuffed into her mouth, and she stared wide-eyed at Stanton as he began to pump air into the gag as Tiffany continued her desperate cries and struggles.

“Ummmmp!” She squealed as the gag filled her mouth, stretching her full lips out taut, and trying to shake her head from side to side. “Umhummmph!”

“There now, that’s much better.” Stanton said as he looked up at one corner of the room, and pointed a remote control device and pressed ‘record’ to start a video camcorder, which was mounted near the ceiling. “Now smile for the camera.”

Tiffany was outraged now. Not only was she tied up, gagged, fondled and violated with a vibrator, the bastard was videotaping it all. She struggled more violently, but the expertly tied knots and ropes did not give one millimeter.

“Let’s see, that tape holds about an hour. I have to go and attend to your lovely partner now.” Stanton said. “Would you like the nipple clamps back on until I get back?”

Tiffany, wide-eyed, shook her head ‘no’ violently and whimpered, “Unnnn! Unnnn!”

“I thought you might.” Stanton said and placed them back onto Tiffany’s rose colored nipples with great care. He left her alone, whimpering and moaning as the vibrator hummed away.

Chase’s New Program

Chase was thoroughly distressed. She found herself in a different room when she woke up after her second chloroforming. This time, she was strapped, nude and spread eagle on a metal wire mesh rack which was tilted slightly at a vertical angle. Her mouth was painfully gagged with an oversized rubber ball gag, quite unnecessarily, Chase thought, as there was no reason to scream since there was no one around to hear her cries. She could only surmise that her cruel captor was a sadistic bondage fetishist who merely enjoyed the gags, whether they were needed or not. What infuriated her most of all was that it was so uncomfortable and made her jaw ache, plus the bitter rubber taste in her mouth made her gag sometimes.

Her heart jumped when a loud ‘clank’ came from the metal door to her room, as it was unlocked. For a brief moment, Chase hoped it would be her partner, Tiffany, coming to rescue her, but her heart sank when she saw that it was Stanton Knodoff. Stanton grinned at her, obviously enjoying her look of disappointment upon his arrival.

“Well, how’s our favorite little SBI agent?” Stanton’s voice echoed in the chamber. “Are you ready for some more fun?”

Chase arched her eyebrow in concern and gave a pathetic whine as Stanton neared the rack she was strapped to. Her spirit lifted somewhat when she realized he was going to remove her ball gag. She was relieved when he began to undo the straps, and sighed gratefully when it was finally removed.

“Are you ready to suck my cock like a good little slut?” Stanton asked as he gave her soft pink nipple a hard tweak.

Chase gasped and glared at Stanton, and snarled, “Never!”

“Oh, well. I guess I’ll have to go and rape your partner then.” Stanton said matter-of-factly as he was about to replace the ball gag again.

“No!” Chase exclaimed quickly in panic, as much from the threat of the horrible ball gag as his threat towards Tiffany. " Wait!”

“Yes?” Stanton asked.

“Don’t you touch her!” Chase warned him. “Or I’ll kill you, you sick...!”

“I’m losing my patience.” Larson sighed. “You know you can’t do anything to stop me.”

Chase, grunting and gasping, began a series of desperate struggles against her confining ankle and wrist straps while Stanton looked on appreciatively as her body writhed and strained while her full breasts gently bounced. He glanced up to one corner of the room to make sure his camcorder’s red light was on and recording.

Chase realized that Stanton was clearly getting off on her struggles, and when she quickly stopped, she was breathing hard, and slowly coming to the realization that she and Tiffany, as well as the young teenager Tina, were at the mercy of this pervert.

After a long pause and a sigh, Chase finally spoke. “Do me instead.”

“Pardon?” Stanton asked with a hand cupped to his ear, feigning deafness. “I didn’t quite get that.”

“Fuck me instead, you bastard!” Chase snarled in anger and frustration.

“I love when you talk dirty.” Stanton said with a wide grin. “I knew you’d come around.”

“Just get it over with.” Chase said with a demanding tone in her voice.

“Don’t worry, my dear.” Stanton chuckled. “By the time I’m done with you, you’ll have a brand new appreciation for a good stiff cock.”

“You could never get me to enjoy a scumbag like you!” Chase shot back defiantly.

“We’ll see.” Stanton said as he reached over to a shelf by the bondage rack. “But before we begin, you must be properly primed and ready.”

Chase looked on with shock and disbelief as Stanton held up a rather large chrome vibrator and sort of waved it at her with a devious grin. Her body jumped when he flicked it on and it began to hum with an ominous buzz. As Chase began to shake her head ‘no’ back and forth furiously, Stanton paced the tip just above her crotch and began a long slow tortuous process of stimulating her resistant pussy.

“Oh, my. I forgot.” Stanton said as he reached for a custom-made penis gag. “You’ll need to be properly muffled, I’m afraid. This could get very intense, and we wouldn’t want to disturb the neighbors.”

“No! You bastard!” Chase began to scream as Stanton struggled to shove the gag in her protesting mouth. “Don’t...Unngh! Ummm! Oooomph! Mmmmph! Mmmhmmm!”

Once Stanton had the gag properly cinched and strapped, he continued his teasing with the vibrator for nearly thirty minutes as Chase’s lean body tensed and twisted on the rack.

“Now, for step two.” Stanton said as he left the vibrator snug inside of Chase and still humming. He reached for a small plastic mask that was to fit the mouth and nose.

Chase was too distracted by the vibrator, wincing with her eyes shut tight, to notice when Stanton began to place the elastic strap around her head, but her eyes flew open when Stanton turned on the valve to a gas tank and the fumes began to fill the mask. She tried to hold her breath when she realized that Stanton was gassing her, but she could only hold her breath for so long, and when she finally gasped, the fumes were sucked quickly into her lungs. At first, she assumed it was another form of knockout gas, but slowly she found that it only seemed to give her an unusual euphoric feeling. On top of that, her resistance to the vibrator seemed to give way to more erotic sensations and feelings.

When Stanton began speaking to Chase, she heard him as if he were far away. His words seemed to have a hypnotic effect on her and her eyes rolled back lazily and finally closed as Stanton began to ask her a long series of questions followed by instructions.

“When I ask you something, you must tell me the truth now, understand?” Stanton asked.

Chase nodded lazily as Stanton began to remove the gas mask and then the ball gag. Then he continued with the vibrator and whispered, “What is your name?”

“Chase... ummmmm... Morgan.” She responded quietly as she squirmed on the rack.

“How long have you been with the SBI?” Stanton asked out of curiosity.

“Uuuuunh! Six years.” Chase responded with a sensuous moan.

“Does this vibrator feel good now?” Stanton asked as he pushed it in slightly.

“Ummmmm! Yes!” Chase exclaimed under her breath. “It’s wonderful.”

“Would you like me to keep using it?” Asked Stanton teasingly.

“Yes!” Chase answered quickly. “Don’t...stop!”

“Are you a lesbian by any chance?” Stanton whispered lasciviously into her ear.

Chase paused at first, hesitant to answer such a personal question, and then she finally sighed. “Y-yesss!”

Stanton grinned and then asked her, “Are you in love with your partner, Tiffany?”

There was a longer pause this time, as Chase struggled with the question. She knew the answer deep in her subconscious, and it was difficult to bring it to the surface. Chase thought of Tiffany and smiled when she finally murmured, “Yes.”

“But she has a boyfriend, I’ll bet.” Stanton said.

Chase frowned and her eyebrows furrowed, and Stanton could see that his statement disturbed her. He then asked her, “You don’t like him do you?”

Chase quickly shook her head ‘no.’

“I want you to listen to me carefully Chase.” Stanton said as he spoke his words deliberately. “From now on, you are going to be obsessed with men’s cocks. Especially by the one belonging to Tiffany’s boyfriend. What is his name?”

“Vincent.” Chase answered.

“Well, Chase, my pretty young lesbian. You will think about Vincent’s cock the next time you see him.” Stanton instructed, planting the ideas subliminally into her mind while she was under the hypnotic gas. “You will have an uncontrollable urge to suck him off.”

A disturbed look came over Chase’s face as she listened with her eyes closed. Because of her past history with Vincent, she was clearly having a problem with the suggestions, but Stanton persisted. “Vincent’s cock is the most wonderful thing you will ever taste. You will want to taste and swallow his come. You will become extremely aroused while you suck him, so much so that when he does come in your mouth, you will have the most incredible orgasm you’ve ever felt when you swallow him.”

With that last suggestion, Stanton began to pump the vibrator in and out of Chase’s now sopping wet opening. Her hips were grinding up and down to meet the penetrations and now she was gasping loudly and squealing with delight.

“You will continue to have your dominant lesbian feelings, especially for your partner, but you will also have an uncontrollable urge to suck the cock of every man you see. Only if you are alone in a room with them will you pursue it, but otherwise, the thought of strange men’s cock’s in your mouth will give you incredible and wonderful feelings of arousal. Do you understand?”

“Ooooooh!” Chase moaned as she tossed her head around in ecstasy. “Yesss!”

“Are you ready to come now?” Stanton asked.

“Ummm hum!” Chase moaned in answer as she bit her lip.

“Good girl.” Said Stanton as removed the vibrator, which was now covered with Chase’s juices, causing her moan in disappointment. Stanton then took out his penis, which was now rock hard, looked up at his camera to wink at it, and then placed the tip of his cock into his now willing victim. It slid into the tight walls and Stanton grunted as he pushed it in to the hilt. “Unnnnnnnnnnh!”

“Didn’t I tell you that you would learn to love a good hard cock?” Stanton asked playfully while he enjoyed the sensation of her inside tightness.

Chase only responded with a series of loud moans and whimpers as Stanton began pumping his cock in and out of her. He grabbed her breasts and massaged them while he took turns sucking and licking her large erect nipple. He nibbled and bit into them while he began to slam into her, making the metal rack squeaked underneath. She wanted to wrap her legs around him, but her ankles were still securely strapped to the rack.

“Please!” Chase begged. “Let me loose so I can get my legs around you.”

“Not a chance my dear.” Stanton said as he pounded away. “I don’t want to take a chance of you crushing me again with those wonderful thighs of yours.”

Stanton reached under to grab Chase firm ass cheeks tightly so he could penetrate her more deeply as she writhed in ecstasy under him, meeting his thrusts with her rolling hips. Stanton watched her face as she clearly enjoyed his vigorous fucking. As he continued to nail her into the wire mesh of the rack, he leaned down to whisper more instructions.

“Listen closely Chase.” Stanton began. “When we’re through here, I’m going to allow you to go free. You are to contact Mr. Thomas Chow and arrange a private meeting with him. You will tell him that you have arranged an exchange with the kidnapper and you wish to make the ransom delivery yourself. You will tell him that it is in his best interests not to tell your SBI superiors your plans, otherwise he will never see his daughter again. All your superiors will ever know is that Tina Chow was suddenly freed by a repentant kidnapper, and no money ever exchanged hands. Do you understand so far?”

Chase moaned in the affirmative and then Stanton continued. “You tell Mr. Chow to give you ten million dollars in cash. The bastard is so rich, that he won’t think twice about this amount. Plus, he will be desperate to get precious little Tina back in his hands.”

“Aaaaaah! Unnnnnnnnnnh!” Chase moaned and gasped as Stanton gave her series of hard deep thrusts.

“Now, I want you too keep in mind, in case you somehow have any alternative ideas, your lovely partner, Tiffany, will remain here with me as well as Tina. When you bring back my money, all of you will be released, and I’ll be on my way to an island somewhere.” Stanton informed her while he continued to ram his cock into her warm inviting pussy.

Chase began to tense up, and Stanton knew she was on the verge of having an orgasm. He picked up the furious pace of his thrusts and slammed hard between her legs, slapping up against her hips as he gripped her ass tight. As her body shivered with intensity and climax, Stanton groaned and began to unleash his load deep inside her. He pumped hard for several minutes, spilling every drop until he was gasping and exhausted. Chase in turn was quivering with the after effects of her own intense climax.

When Stanton finally pulled out, Chase was covered with a sheen of sweat, and breathing heavily. He walked over and retrieved a plastic bag containing Chase’s clothes and set it on a small table, telling her, “You’re going to become more aware as the gas wears off, but everything I’ve told you will be planted deep in your mind. You’ll have no desire to capture me, only to retrieve the ransom money and return it to me.”

Stanton then began to undo her ankle straps and finally her wrist straps and freed her to dress herself. Chase was tremendously relieved to finally be free from the tight straps.

After she was dressed, Stanton blindfolded her and drove her to the location of her car where it was hidden. There, he removed the blindfold and gave her the car keys and told her, “You have four hours to get the money and meet me back in this exact location. I’ll be able to see if you’re being followed, so don’t even think about doing anything heroic.

Chase looked at him and nodded. The only thoughts running through her mind at the moment were contacting Thomas Chow as soon as possible and getting the money. As she watched Stanton walk back to his van, she wondered what it would be like to suck his cock. The thought stunned her slightly, and she tried to flush it away as she started the car and drove way.

Tiffany’s Lessons

While Chase Morgan was gone to retrieve his ransom money, Stanton Knodoff took the opportunity to kill the few hours left before Chase would return by visiting his other beautiful captive, SBI agent Tiffany Swallows.

Tiffany was still on the elevated table in the painful bondage position with the nipple clamps and the vibrator buzzing away inside her. She appeared exhausted with the aftermath of multiple orgasms as sweat poured from her tense body and a puddle of her juices had formed under her waist. Stanton removed the nipple clamps carefully and then turned off the vibrator and removed it by sliding it out of her red hair trimmed pussy. Tiffany gave out a long grateful sigh of relief as Stanton placed the items away.

Her relief was short lived however when she saw that Stanton was now preparing another dose of the dreaded chloroform. Chase shook her head ‘no’ back and forth and let forth a long series of muffled cries. “Nnnnh! Unnnnh! Mmmmmmph! Unnngh! Arummmph!!”

He chloroformed the resistant SBI agent with a small dose in order to move her without trouble to a special chamber he had set up. There, while Tiffany was unconscious, Stanton placed leather bracelets on her wrists and ankles and then used a series of chains and pulleys mounted on a bed frame to bind her spread eagle, with her gorgeous body facing upwards. Tiffany began to stir after he made the last few minor adjustments to her ball gag harness.

“Ummmmnnnnh!” Tiffany moaned softly as she tried to clear her head. Then her cries began to come louder as she slowly realized her new predicament. She twisted helplessly; tugging on the taut chains which stretched her limbs out tightly as Stanton checked his camcorder.

“Good, you’re awake.” Stanton said as he strolled near his struggling and muffled captive. “Now we can have a bit of fun until your partner gets back.”

Tiffany heard his comment and gave a confused whimper. Chase had been released? Surely now she would be rescued. It was only a matter of time.

“By the way, if you think you’re partner is coming back to rescue you, I wouldn’t count on it.” Stanton informed her as if he knew what she was thinking. “She went to get my ransom money, but she’ll be gone for a few hours, so I thought we could kill some time together until she comes back.”

Tiffany’s heart sank. What did this sick monster have in mind to do to her now?

“Let’s see, where to begin?” Stanton said gleefully as he looked over Tiffany’s inviting form and began to remove the ball gag from her mouth. “I suppose I could use a little head first.”

Tiffany’s eyes went wide in shock. He wanted her to what? Once her mouth was free from the bitter rubber ball, Tiffany exclaimed. “Stay away from me you...! I’ll never!”

“So, you’re going to resist like your partner, eh?” Stanton said and shrugged as he started to walk away. “Well, I guess I’ll have to chloroform you again until you’re ready. I’ll go and get the nipple clamps and vibrator too.”

That was all Tiffany needed to hear. She knew she couldn’t take that again, especially the horrible and nauseating sensations of the chloroform. It was too much.

“Wait! Don’t!” Tiffany cried out in desperation. “Please!”

Stanton turned slowly and looked at her with an arced eyebrow.

“I’ll...do whatever you want!” Tiffany pleaded. “Just please don’t...not again!”

“I thought you’d see things my way.” Stanton said. “Now, let’s get started shall we.”

Stanton stepped over and onto Tiffany’s bed, and then brought one leg over her torso so that he was straddling her stomach. He couldn’t resist taking two handfuls of her generous mounds and massaging them for several minutes while Tiffany squirmed uncomfortably underneath him. He opened his pants and took his cock out, extremely aroused, and he began to use Tiffany’s breasts to enfold around his stiff shaft, saying, “I can’t resist these!”

While Tiffany gasped and moaned in resistance, Stanton was almost salivating as he began to fuck her tits. The pre-come which began seeping out from the tip of his penis, lubricated her cleavage and allowed him to slide his penis back and forth exquisitely between her milky breasts. They were firm and tight and warm on Stanton’s cock, and it wasn’t long before he felt he was about climax. He stopped quickly and looked down at his pretty young captive.

“You have beautiful breasts!” Stanton said lasciviously. “I could fuck them forever.”

Tiffany just glared at Stanton, defiant and angry at her degrading situation.

“You don’t look particularly anxious to perform your duty.” Stanton said as he unstraddled her and walked over to one corner of the room. “Let’s see if we can change that.”

“No!” Tiffany cried out. “I’ll do whatever you want! Please!”

Stanton came back to her, rolling over a metal gas cylinder on wheels with a plastic mask and tube attached to the tank valve. As Tiffany began to twist and struggle furiously on the bed, Stanton sat down on the bed and placed the elastic strap around her flailing head and carefully placed the form- fitting mask over her mouth and nose.

Tiffany did not have time to protest. With a simple twist of the valve, a low hiss began to sound as the euphoric gas he had used previously on Chase began to seep through the clear tube and fill the mask. Stanton watched as Tiffany tried to hold her breath and smiled to himself, amused. They always tried to hold their breath, but in the end, they always had to breathe, and they ended up inhaling the gas even quicker.

Soon Tiffany eyes rolled back and she moaned softly as the gas began to work on her senses until she was fully under it’s effects. When Stanton was satisfied with the closely measured amount, he shut off the valve and removed the mask. Tiffany was now fully ready, eyes closed, for whatever suggestions and mind control Stanton felt ready to program her with.

“Can you hear me Tiffany?” Stanton asked as he leaned close to her.

Tiffany nodded affirmatively, and mumbled as if waking from slumber, “Ummm...y-yes.”

Then Stanton asked her. “What is your full name?”

“Tiffany Renee Swallows.” Tiffany answered dreamily.

“That’s a pretty name.” Stanton said appreciatively. “And you are an SBI agent, right?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a boyfriend Tiffany?” Stanton asked, already knowing the answer.

Her expression changed, brightening, as she spoke up, “Yes.”

“What’s his name?”

Tiffany answered proudly, “Vincent.”

“Do you and Vincent love each other?” Stanton asked, clearly getting more excited as the questions went on, his heart pumping.

A soft smile crossed Tiffany’s pretty face and she blushed slightly, “Yes!”

“How long have you known him?”

“Ummm.” Tiffany paused, thinking. “About a year.”

“Are you two living together?” Stanton asked leaning closer.

Tiffany’s eyebrow wrinkled at the question, and she paused before answering, “Yes.”

“Are you and Vincent intimate?” Asked Stanton, trying to make the question sound as innocent as possible. He then watched with a smile, Tiffany’s chest blush bright pink.

She hesitated a few moments before answering coyly, “That’s...ummm...personal.”

“You can tell me.” Stanton said conspiratorially. “I promise I won’t tell a soul.”

Tiffany wrinkled her eyebrow again, which Stanton thought was adorable. He loved the way she seemed to struggle with embarrassment with his suddenly personal questions. Finally she murmured. “Yes. We are.”

“Do you and Vincent enjoy making love?” Stanton quickly asked, eager to move on.

Tiffany gave an embarrassed smile again. She giggled softly, “Yes.”

“How often do you make love together?” Stanton asked. His cock was hard now as he waited on edge for her answers.

“Ummm.” Tiffany mumbled and then giggled again. “I don’t want to answer that.”

“Come on.” Stanton prodded her gently. “Go ahead and tell me.”

“Vincent and I...um...make love almost every night and every morning.” Tiffany informed her eager inquisitor.

Stanton eyes lit up at the thought. Lucky bastard, he thought. To have this incredible body any time he wanted. He made a mental note that he would have to fix that situation later.

Stanton continued his questions. “Is your lovemaking exciting?”

Tiffany smiled again, wider this time, as if she were really thinking about it. “Yes!”

“What about when he isn’t around?” Stanton asked.

“Hum?” Mumbled Tiffany, not quite understanding the question.

“Do you pleasure yourself when he’s gone?”

“Oh my god.” Tiffany exclaimed, shocked and embarrassed at the question.

“Tell me.” Stanton said.

“Sometimes.” Tiffany said with a cute giggle.

Stanton noticed with wonderment as Tiffany’s nipples began to harden as her body squirmed slightly on the downy mattress. He stuttered the next question. “D-do you have lots of orgasms?”

Tiffany face blushed this time, and she only smiled, hesitant to answer such an intimate question.

“Tell me.” Stanton said with anticipation.

“Ummm...Yessss.” Tiffany sighed with an almost orgasmic tone.

Stanton noticed that her hips were now undulating on the bed, her curvy form moving ever so slightly. He then asked her, “When you’re with Vincent, what position do you like?”

“I...um...like to be on...top.” Tiffany whispered, as if she wanted no else one to hear.

“What does your boyfriend like?” Stanton smiled.

“Oh...he...uh... likes me on my...um... hands and knees.” Tiffany answered sheepishly.

Stanton was dying to grab her body, but he held back, making himself more aroused while Tiffany seemed to becoming more aroused as well as she twisted erotically on the bed.

“Do you like oral sex?” Stanton asked his captive.

Tiffany nodded ‘yes’ and Stanton followed with. “Do you like to give or receive?”

“Ummm...both!” Tiffany said as her tongue slipped out from between her lips and moistened them, as if she were savoring the thought.

Stanton gave a barely audible groan, and then gathered himself to continue. “What does Vincent like you to do?”

“I can’t believe I’m telling you this...” Said Tiffany with a giggle. Then she paused before continuing to answer, as if in deep thought, and then began. “He loves when I start at his ... um...balls, and then I run my tongue all the way up real slow...”

“Yes...go on.” Stanton urged her. “What else?”

“Oh. This is embarrassing” Tiffany giggled again, and then finally continued in glorious detail. “Then...when I get to the tip, I take the head and swirl my tongue around it...Then I suck just the head for awhile... and drive him crazy with just the tip of my tongue.”

“That sounds wonderful.” Stanton informed her. “Go on.”

“When I know he can’t take it anymore... I take him all the way into my mouth and deep throat him...” Tiffany whispered erotically as she licked her quivering lips. “Ummmmm...I love to have him in my mouth.”

Stanton was now stroking himself to her words, hoping that his camera was picking up every word. He reached up to touch her pouting lips with his finger, and Tiffany let her tongue slip out to lick at it. His hand was almost shaking as he inserted his fingers past her full lips and into her mouth, and Tiffany sucked them eagerly.

While Tiffany moaned, whimpered, and suckled, Stanton changed from his seated position on the bed and straddled her again, keeping his fingers in her now salivating mouth. He shifted forward until his pulsating cock was only inches from Tiffany’s face. With one smooth motion, he replaced his fingers with his cock, and Tiffany took it in eagerly, slurping noisily as she swirled her pliant tongue around the head.

Tiffany had been worked up into a frenzy by the sexual interrogation of her captor. Her body was now tingling and alive with erotic sensations, and while Stanton slowly slid his cock into her warm wet mouth, Tiffany moaned with pleasure as she savored the taste of his cock. She had never experienced something like what she was feeling while his shaft filled her mouth, and the intense questions about her lover had virtually convinced that it was Vincent that she was now sucking.

“Hmmmmm! Ummmhummmm!” She hummed on Stanton’s cock. She wanted desperately to reach for his cock to stroke while she slurped and craned her neck to take in more of him.

Stanton helped her by reaching under her head to hold her up, while he slid more of his cock in her luscious mouth, inch by excruciating inch. He groaned as she took him in entirely, and held her head there for several moments to savor the mind-numbing sensations.

Tiffany used her tongue to swirl and press up against his throbbing member, and then began to move her head back and forth as Stanton guided her with his fist clenched in her soft red tresses. Tiffany was now aching to be filled in her steaming pussy, and hoped that the cock in her mouth would not explode until it was deep inside her.

Stanton pumped Tiffany’s tantalizing mouth for over an hour, pulling out when he felt about explode, and then shoving it back in again and again, each time making Tiffany beg and plead for it, and then allowing her to take it in as if it were her most prized possession.

Finally he asked her, “Are you ready for a good hard fuck, Tiffany?”

“Oh, Yes!” Tiffany exclaimed excitedly as all her inhibitions were gone. Not only had she stopped thinking about Vincent, but her thoughts were now focused on how badly she wanted to be fucked, and at that moment she didn’t care who gave it to her. She screamed. “Please! Oh god! Fuck me!”

Stanton was amazed at Tiffany’s intense state of arousal. She seemed as if she were virtually electrified as her body strained upwards, her breasts arching toward the ceiling. He pinched her nipples, which caused her to gasp loudly and hiss. It seemed as if her entire body was an erogenous zone, and all he had to do was touch her to drive her to the edge of ecstasy. ‘All right’ he thought with a grin. ‘If she wants it so bad, who am I to keep it from her?’

Stanton shifted his body down until he was kneeling between Tiffany’s quivering thighs. He ran his hands up her smooth skin and then lightly teased her sensitive opening. Then he took his cock and rubbed it up and down the slit, enjoying Tiffany as she moaned and strained her hips upwards to try and bring him in. He slipped a finger into her, which made her squeal and bite her lip, and found her extremely tight and wet inside. He was really going to enjoy slipping his pulsating cock into that trim furry patch.

Tiffany begged and pleaded with a quavering tone, “P-please! Do it!”

Stanton took a deep breath, reached under to open her up, and slid the tip of his cock inside her. He teased her a bit, rubbing the head over her clit, and driving her wild. Her head was now thrashing from side to side as she screamed, “Fuck me! Please!”

Stanton grinned, grabbed Tiffany by the ass cheeks and rammed his rigid pole deep and hard inside her, filling her to the hilt.

“Unnnnnnnngh!” Groaned Tiffany loudly as Stanton impaled her, and lifting her inches off the bed and making her back arch upwards as the ankle cuffs pulled to their limit.

Stanton looked down at the beautiful SBI agent, grabbed both of her mounds, and began to thrust into her, slowly at first to get comfortably inside, and then picked up the pace until he found a nice steady rhythm.

Tiffany gasped and moaned as Stanton nailed her into the mattress. She wanted to grab him and pull him deeper, but her cuffs held her wrists firm. All she could do was thrust her curvy hips up to meet his hard thrusts. He filled her deeply and caused her to let out a high pitched scream.

Stanton enjoyed her obvious excitement, but he felt that her screaming would be better improved if it were muffled. As he continued hammering away, he reached for the ball gag that he had removed earlier and stuffed it back into Tiffany’s mouth.

Earlier, Tiffany had resisted the detestable gag, but now it took on an almost penile form for her, and she accepted it with delight, whimpering eagerly, “Ummmmph! Mmmmmmph!”

Tiffany’s muffled cries nearly drove him over the edge. He glanced at the camcorder to insure it was still recording, and proceeded to fuck Tiffany for all he was worth.

Tiffany was in an altered state of erotic consciousness. Her body was buzzing and alive with wicked sensations, and soon enough, her body was jolted by the first of many orgasms. She welcomed Stanton’s intense thrusts, urging him on with muffled pleading and whimpering.

Soon, all sense of time was lost, and it was an hour later when Stanton finally allowed himself to explode with a raging orgasm with such intensity that he felt he was about to pass out. Tiffany herself was climaxing as well; biting hard into her gag as tears welled out of her eyes from the intensity of the sex.

Stanton grunted once more, his body shaking from one last eruption, and then fell slowly forward, covering Tiffany’s sweating and quivering body with his own. There he fell asleep until some time later, when he leaped up, realizing that it was time to get ready to meet Chase back at their appointed place.

FINAL PLANS

The next two hours passed swiftly. Stanton allowed Tiffany free to dress after some last minute mind programming with his euphoric gas, and also did the same with Tina Chow. As far as they were now concerned, Stanton was a middleman who was arranging the release of Tina. When questioned later by the authorities about her kidnapper, all Tina would tell them is that she never saw his face or where she was taken.

Stanton drove the two of them in his van to an overlook where he could watch unseen any traffic coming down the road. Just like clockwork, the red convertible driven by Chase Morgan was coming down the isolated road and pulled to a stop to wait at the designated meeting point. Stanton waited a few minutes, waiting to see if there were any other suspicious cars, or helicopters, which may have followed her.

When Stanton was convinced everything was safe, he climbed back in his van and drove down to meet Chase, who quickly climbed out of the car with a large black canvas bag, filled with what was presumably ten million dollars of unmarked cash.

“Would you mind very much opening the bag?” Stanton asked Chase politely.

Chase did so, and Stanton peered in, heart pumping. On top were bundles of one hundred-dollar bills. ‘Good.’ He thought. ‘No exploding paint canisters to mark the money.’

“Well, you did very good, Chase.” Stanton said with a pleasant grin.

Chase looked back at him, beaming, and asked. “Where’s Tina?”

“Over in the van, waiting with your lovely partner, Tiffany.” Stanton informed her as he waved them over. Tiffany and Tina climbed out and strolled over to Chase.

“Well,” Stanton said as he watched the three women gather in a circle, comforting each other. “It’s certainly been an adventure. I had a great time. Don’t forget all our little secrets.”

With that, Stanton winked at them, grabbed his bag of money, and climbed back into his van. He waved at the three slightly confused women and drove off down the road, never to be seen or heard from again. After a few moments, Stanton Knodoff was all but forgotten by the three.

After a minute to gather themselves, Tiffany finally spoke up. “Well, Tina, I guess we’d better get you back to your father. I’m sure he’s worried sick about you.”

Tina smiled gratefully and wearily at her rescuers. The last few days were a blur of ropes, gags, chloroform and cots. All she wanted to do was go home and curl up in her own soft bed and get some decent sleep. They all climbed into Chase’s Mustang and drove back to the SBI field office.

VINCENT’S SURPRISE

Vincent was sitting in his favorite living room chair, head back, relaxed. It was late and he hadn’t heard from Tiffany all day, but she was the last thing on his mind at the moment. Currently, there was a distraction. A pretty, fresh-faced young beach blonde, busy with her head bobbing up and down slowly in his lap, and she had been at it for what seemed like hours now. Vincent was feeling no pain.

The girl, a sweet nineteen-year-old named Missy, was wearing tight little denim shorts and a tank top T-shirt cut off just below her pert little breasts. She was slurping and licking away like it was the most important thing she could ever do. Missy loved to suck cock more than anything, and especially liked showing guys how much she did like it by going on for sometimes hours at a time. She knew all she had to do was call her ex-boyfriend, Vincent, and tease him a little about what she’d like to do to him with her tongue, and he would tell her to come right over, even though he already had another girlfriend, that slut. One of these days, she was going to get him away from her if it was the last thing she’d do. What did that bitch have that she didn’t, besides being a big shot SBI agent?

Missy decided to show Vincent just how good she could really be, and began to use all her best oral techniques on him, driving him to the edge of orgasm, again and again, but not letting him come just yet, until his mind was almost turned to mush.

Tiffany and Chase were driving back from the SBI field office, after they had turned Tina over to her grateful father and given their superiors a briefing on the kidnapping and release of Tina Chow. The two of them were given congratulations and thanks for their investigative work and sent on their way to go home and rest before working on their reports the next day.

Halfway home, Tiffany gasped and quickly pulled out her cellular phone and with panic in her voice exclaimed. “I have to call Vince! He’s going to be so upset with me!”

She hadn’t had a chance to call him earlier, and she was sure he was worried. Chase looked at her partner and rolled her eyes. She couldn’t believe how she bowed down to that jerk.

Vincent was in such a daze that the phone had rung twice before he even realized it was ringing. Missy glanced up from her oral pleasuring as Vincent picked up the receiver, knowing it was his slut girlfriend calling. She went after him furiously with lips and mouth while he mumbled, “Hello?”

“Hi Vincent. It’s me.” Tiffany chirped into the phone, hoping he wasn’t too upset. Vincent could be very possessive. “I’m on my way home.”

“Where the hell have you been?” Asked Vincent. “I’ve been worried sick.”

“I’m sorry, baby.” Tiffany purred, trying to keep Vincent from blowing his top. “I’ll make it up to you tonight. I promise. Have you eaten?”

“What do you think?” Vincent said as he kept an eye on his blonde surfer girl as she tossed her silky hair around, jerked him, and sucked him off vigorously.

“I’ll make you you’re favorite as soon as I get home, okay?” Tiffany asked, slightly embarrassed to be talking like this in front of her partner. When she glanced over at Chase, she appeared to be shaking her head as if she could not believe what she was hearing.

“Where the hell are you?” Vincent snapped.

“I’m just a few minutes away.” Tiffany assured him. “I’ll hurry, okay?”

Vincent hung up the phone and told Missy, “Hurry up. She’s going to be here any minute.”

Missy was livid. She was tempted to bite him, but she didn’t dare take a chance losing Vincent, especially to that bitch. With her blood boiling, she finished him off, deep throating Vincent until he gushed his fluid into her wet mouth and she swallowed hungrily. This was the part she liked best, making the guys come in her mouth. She knew how much they loved it and she always made a big production out of it, moaning and humming while they tensed up and unloaded. This time she was upset because that slut ruined her timing and she couldn’t take her time to lick off every drop, knowing that her man would be at his most vulnerable and sensitive.

When Vincent was satisfied, he pulled Missy up off of him and stood up, telling her, “You gotta go. Now.”

Missy, flustered, slipped her little white fuck me pumps on, grabbed her purse and headed for the door. She was going to storm out, but changed her mind and spun around quickly to tell Vincent in her sweetest voice, “I love you. Call me.”

“Yea. Me too.” Said Vincent, dismissing her as he ushered her out the door. “Later.”

After Vincent slammed the door shut in her face, Missy let out a snort, and stalked down the sidewalk in a huff to her Volkswagen parked at the curb.

“Stop the car!” Tiffany exclaimed and Chase slammed on the brakes in fright.

“What?” Chase asked in surprise. “What is it?”

Tiffany said nothing, only looking straight ahead with her mouth open. Chase followed her gaze and saw what had shocked her partner. A block away, there was blonde coming down the sidewalk in front of Tiffany’s house. They both watched, frozen as the girl climbed into her car and sped off down the street in the opposite direction.

“That bastard!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Um. Maybe it’s not what you think.” Chase said, trying to deflect Tiffany’s dismay, but deep down she was overjoyed. Maybe now she would see what a creep he was.

“I know that little bitch!” Tiffany snarled. “That’s his ex-girlfriend.”

“I am so sorry, Tiff.” Chase said after a pause, trying to comfort her friend while at the same time trying to hide her internal joy. “What do you want to do?”

Tiffany stared silently down the street at her house for a long minute, seething. Finally she spoke up. “Let’s teach him a lesson.”

Vincent was at his laptop computer, tapping away when the doorbell rang. ‘Shit.’ He thought. ‘If that’s Missy, I’m going to kill her.’ He got up and went to the door to answer it and was surprised to see Chase Morgan standing at the door alone.

“Where’s Tiffany?” Vincent asked, looking out past Chase.

“She went to the store to pick up some things for dinner.” Chase said pleasantly. “She dropped me off to keep you company.”

Vincent blinked and stared at Chase. Finally he allowed her inside. “Okay. Come in.”

Chase stepped into the living room as Vincent closed the door. The plan was to see if he would come on to Chase, or she would seduce him while Tiffany was gone on her ‘errand.’ In reality, Tiffany was waiting around the block and would come back to surprise Vincent and catch him in the act with her partner. Then they would really teach him a lesson.

As Chase watched Vincent walked back to his computer, she began to feel strange. What was it? She looked at his jeans and the way they fit on him as he sat down at his desk and a tingling sensation went through her body and culminated between her legs.

His cock.

That was the single thought that went through her mind.

Chase began to get nervous. What was happening to her? She tried to brush the vision away but it seeped back into her mind. Vincent’s cock. Long. Hard.

She walked toward the kitchen to get herself a glass of water to try and calm her nerves. As she filled a glass from the spout, the image came again. Vincent, his jeans open. His cock out, pointing upwards. Rigid.

Chase whimpered and drank from the glass, her hand shaking. After she set it down on the counter, she was overwhelmed by a strange desire. What was it about his cock that made her feel this way? That made her want to...

She grabbed the glass and took another drink, trying to wash away the thought. ‘No.’ she thought. ‘I can’t believe this. I need to calm down.’

“I need to use your bathroom.” Chase called out to Vincent.

“Yea.” Vincent said from his desk, never looking up from the computer monitor.

Chase went into the guest bathroom and closed the door. Her whole body was shaking and when she rubbed her hands over her body to gather herself, a feeling of arousal went through her system. Vincent was in the next room, and he had the most delicious thing in his pants.

“I have to taste it.” Chase whispered to herself as she looked in the bathroom mirror.

She took a deep breath and gathered her nerves. All thoughts of her plan with Tiffany had completely escaped her mind. She had to get close to Vincent. She had to touch him... between his legs. Her body went rigid and she shivered at the thought. Every instinct that told her not to even think of such a thing was washed away by an overwhelming desire to...

“I need to suck his cock.” Chase whispered as she absently licked her soft lips. With that she steeled her nerves, opened the door and walked to the living room. There she took a seat on the couch and looked at Vincent, who was typing at his computer in an alcove.

“Vincent.” Chase said.

Vincent heard his name being called, and it took him a moment to think that it was not so unusual that Chase was calling his name. It was the way she called it out. Normally, he would have been all over her while Tiffany was gone, but after just having come in a sweet nineteen year old mouth, he was not really in the mood to sexually harass his girlfriend’s partner at the moment. He glanced over at Chase, curious to see what she wanted.

“Yea?” Vincent said.

“Got a minute?” Chase asked pleasantly.

‘This should be good.’ Vincent thought to himself as he slowly got up from his desk and strolled over to the living room area. He could only imagine what she wanted to talk about.

“Sure.” Vincent said as he took a seat in his favorite chair.

“I think we got off on the wrong foot.” Chase said after a moment. “I’ve been thinking... and...maybe, well...maybe we can try to be friends.”

Vincent stared at her for a moment, wondering if she was kidding or what. He decided to play along, and gave a cool response. “Sure, that sounds great.”

Chase was looking back into Vincent’s eyes, and then her eyes slowly lowered to his crotch. She caught herself and quickly shifted her gaze. ‘What’s wrong with me?’ She thought. ‘All I can think about is his cock.’

Quickly, to distract herself, she extended her hand and said, “How about we shake on it?”

Vincent hesitated a moment, trying to figure out what Chase’s game was. She looked sort of flustered and embarrassed, and when he leaned across the coffee table to take her hand to shake it, Chase seemed to almost swoon, and Vincent was slightly taken aback.

“Are you all right?” Vincent asked. Chase looked about to faint.

“Oh...yes...I’m fine.” Chase stammered. “I’ve just had a long day. I’m exhausted.”

In truth, Chase was deeply moved by the contact with Vincent. Now more than ever, she wanted only to get on her knees between his legs and get at his cock. Now her eyes were fixed on the bulge in his jeans and if Vincent didn’t notice it before, he definitely noticed it now. Her seeming arousal shocked him at first, but then he became amused.

‘She wants me.’ Vincent thought to himself. ‘This lesbo wants my cock.’ He decided to see if she was really into him, or if she was just playing games. Even though he had just had a marathon blowjob by Missy, he could feel himself getting hard again. The thought of this beautifully built lipstick lesbian sucking him off was almost too much to fathom. Just this morning she had told him off after he made his sexual overtones toward her.

Vincent smiled and headed toward the kitchen, telling Chase, “Well, since we’re going to be good friends, why don’t I get us a couple of beers until Tiffany gets back.”

“Ummm. That sounds great.” Chase purred, as she tried to calm herself down on the couch, trying to relax by removing her jacket, and relieved he was out of her sight. It was easier not to think about his cock now...and what she wanted to do to it. ‘Stop it.’ She told herself.

Vincent opened a couple of cold long neck bottles and strolled over into the living room to hand one to Chase. Chase took it and looked up at Vincent, who now sat next to her on the couch. She began to tremble slightly in his presence, and noticed that her left hand was only inches away from his lap. It took every bit of will power for her not to reach over and grab his bulge. To distract herself, she put the tip of the beer bottle to her lips, but she was overcome by such a strong desire for Vincent, that she kept her eyes locked on his. She tipped the bottle and took a long drink from it, trying to be as provocative as she could.

Of course Vincent enjoyed her erotic and suggestive display as she played with the tip of the bottle with her sensuous lips. He swallowed and watched as she then placed her lips around the top of the bottle, closing her eyes as she slid them down around it a few inches, and then tilted the bottle up so she could swallow more of its contents.

Vincent’s bulge was bursting in his pants now. His heart was beating a hundred miles an hour, but he didn’t dare say a word. He wanted to see how far she would go.

Chase, in turn, was dying for Vincent to ask her to do something...anything, but Tiffany had instructed her that Vincent was to make the first move, so they could tell if he really was the creep Tiffany now thought he was. But she didn’t know how to make it any more plain for him, other than getting on her knees and unzipping his pants. All she could do was give him a wanton look that said, ‘I’ll do anything you want me to for as long as you want me to,’

Finally Vincent spoke. “Chase...”

Chase’s heart leapt. ‘Please.’ She begged silently as she virtually shivered with anticipation. ‘Ask me.’

“Yes?” Chase asked, on the edge of her seat, ready to pounce.

“Do you...” Vincent stammered. “I mean...would you like to give me...”

“What?” Chase urged him on, desperate for him to ask.

Vincent paused, gathered his nerve, and said. “I’d really like you to...”

He then leaned across and whispered into her ear. “Give me some head.”

It was if pressurized air was let out of her. Chase sighed and immediately blushed. She looked at Vincent with longing and smiled, gasping. “I’d thought you’d never ask.”

Vincent then watched in awe as Chase quickly got down on her knees in front of him and began tearing at the zipper of his jeans. She had him open and out within seconds, and without taking her eyes off of it, she began to stoke the entire length of his now rock hard pole. She then proceeded to take Vincent into her eager mouth and began to give him the most incredible head he had ever experienced in his life. Nothing was better than a beautiful woman going down on you that acted like she couldn’t get enough of it.

THREESOME

Tiffany Swallows was anxious, and she didn’t know exactly why. In her mind, she couldn’t wait to enter her own house to see if her boyfriend was doing anything with her best friend and partner, Chase Morgan. Something about the possibility of finding the two of them in some sort of sexual encounter excited her. What Tiffany did not realize, was that all these feelings and desires had been implanted into her consciousness while she was in an otherwise suggestive state while under Stanton Knodoff’s gas-induced captivity.

Now she strutted purposefully toward the front door of her own home, eager to see what was happening with Chase and Vincent, and if her ‘plan’ to teach him a lesson was under way. When she opened the door, she was at once shocked and thrilled by what she found. Vincent, with his head back and eyes closed, sitting on the couch, while her partner Chase was on her knees in front of him, with her head bobbing up and down in his lap.

Vincent heard the door shut and nearly jumped out of his skin.

“Tiffany!” Vincent blurted out. “Hey! Uh! This isn’t...! She came on to me!”

Chase was so enthralled with her task that she barely realized what was going on. All she wanted was that delicious cock. She wanted to suck and lick it forever.

“Don’t worry about me!” Tiffany chirped as she smiled, removed her jacket, and made herself at home on the adjacent couch. “Just enjoy it while I watch.”

Vincent was flabbergasted and his mouth fell open as he watched his girlfriend lie back on the couch and begin undoing the buttons on her sheer white blouse. When she opened up the front and stared sexily at him, he noticed that her nipples were erect and poking out through her satin bra. ‘She’s getting off on this.’ Vincent thought with amazement.

Now as Chase continued sucking and licking noisily in his lap, Vincent began to relax and enjoy the sight of his beautiful red-haired girlfriend as she began to rub her chest and stomach. Her right hand slipped down and into the top of her slacks and under her panties. There, Tiffany began to massage her most private and sensitive areas with ever increasing passion. Soon, she was twisting and sighing on the couch, eyes closed and licking her lips as her back arched up and her hips rolled up and down while she pleasured herself.

Tiffany’s mind was overrun by thoughts of pure eroticism and sexual tension, all triggered by the sight of her Chase going down on her boyfriend. She would never suspect that it was all engineered by her captor, Stanton, who was now on his way to some remote location with a bag of millions and a collection of videotapes. Her only focus now was on the sensations she was now experiencing between her legs. The longer she touched herself, (while stealing glances over at Vincent), the more intense her feelings grew, until she finally exploded in a body-shaking climax. Her breasts pointed straight up while she screamed out in ecstasy, her back arched up until only her firm ass and the top of her head were touching the couch.

The sight of Tiffany getting herself off, as well as Chase’s head in his lap was almost too much for Vincent. He gripped the armrest of the couch, and groaned as Chase worked her lips and tongue on him, as he watched Tiffany’s body writhe in multiple orgasms.

The throbbing of Vincent’s cock caused a shivering sensation in the pit of Chase’s pelvis. She reached down between her legs, and cupped her own damp crotch, where an orgasm immediately swept through her. She sucked him hungrily, disappointed that there was no ejaculation as she expected. Of course, she didn’t know that if Vincent hadn’t just previously unloaded into Missy, he would surely have popped into her warm, wet mouth.

While Chase continued milking his shaft with her hand, she gave him a sexy, satisfied look and then turned to look at Tiffany, who was bleary-eyed with the after effects of her climax. Chase was overcome with desire, and she quickly went to her friend. She removed her own blouse, and then knelt next to Tiffany’s waiting form, and there they embraced and began to kiss in front of the wide-eyed Vincent.

Vincent had never seen anything so erotic in all his life as he watched his gorgeous girlfriend and her beautiful partner Chase exchanging sensuous tongue kisses while their generous bosoms pressed up against the other. After several minutes, they finally stopped to come up for air, and they both looked at Vincent, whose cock was still rock hard and ready for action.

“Why don’t we go to the bedroom?” Tiffany said with a suggestive tone.

Vincent swallowed and thought to himself. ‘It doesn’t get any better than this.’

FAREWELL

For the next two hours, Vincent, Tiffany and Chase were lost in an orgy of sexual fury. Vincent fulfilled his every sexual desire and fantasy with the two women and then some.

After a vigorous tongue bath by the two woman, culminating in a tongue wrestling match with his cock, Vincent then took turns fucking first Tiffany and then Chase and then back again. He took great pleasure in humping Chase’s tight pussy while she was on her hands and knees, her face buried between Tiffany’s legs.

Tiffany screamed as Chase tongued her slit. She never imagined it would be this wonderful with another woman. Chase, on the other hand, took advantage of the situation to fulfill all her own desires for Tiffany, whom she desired from the first moment they met.

They twisted and writhed on the bed, changing positions constantly until their bodies were a slippery mass of flesh and limbs. After multiple orgasms by the two women and one final explosion by Vincent, the three of them lay in an exhausted heap on the wrinkled and soaked sheets.

It was Vincent who spoke first, murmuring. “This bed’s a little crowded for the three of us.”

“I guess one of us has to leave.” Tiffany purred as she cuddled with Chase.

Vincent was silent for a moment. He didn’t exactly like the sound of that.

“Um...what do you mean?” Vincent asked.

“It means you have fifteen minutes to pack your stuff and leave.” Tiffany said with a smile.

“What?” Vincent said in shock.

“You heard her.” Chase came back with a smirk.

Vincent shot Chase a hateful glare and then turned to Tiffany. “Where the hell am I supposed to go?”

“Why don’t you call that slut Missy and see if she’ll take you in.” Tiffany suggested.

“What the hell?” Vincent said, as he realized Tiffany must have known about Missy’s earlier visit. “What was all this then?”

“We just wanted you to know what you’ll be missing from now on.” Tiffany informed her now ex-boyfriend with a giggle as Chase joined in.

With that, Vincent packed his clothes and stormed out of the room. On the way out, he gathered up his laptop computer and left, totally unaware that a man he didn’t even know had manipulated his life.

As for Tiffany Swallows and Chase Morgan, they stayed together, living happily as lovers, friends and partners, and investigating crime for the SBI. Thanks to one Stanton Knodoff.

THE END