The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seduction of Evan

by alluriana

“Good evening, Evan. Have you considered our past few conversations?” Sara whispered next to Evan’s ear. He sat lose by, fidgeting. The pair had been meeting in this same corner bar for a few weeks. They took a seat in the dark corner, and continued the conversation that started weeks before…

Evan was with a few friends when Sara entered. Their eyes locked instantly. She smiled a slow smile, and went to a booth in the dark recess of the cool bar. She knew he would come to her, so she waited, and sipped an ice cold glass of Grey Goose the bartender brought over immediately as Sara sat down. She wore a white button shirt that clung shamelessly, and unbuttoned too low, a black vest over the shirt with tails that hang down over the black slacks, the shirt reveals the black lace of the bra, but only if someone is looking close enough. It did not take long, before Evan made his way to the back of the bar.

“Hello, I am Evan.” He stuck his hand out for Sara to shake. Sara just looked at Evan, straight into his eyes.

“Please sit.” She murmured. Evan sat down immediately. Sara nodded and continued to sip her drink, never taking her eyes away from Evan’s steady gaze. The silence continued for many minutes. The drone of noise from the bar seemed distance. They sat watching each other for 30 minutes. Finally Sara looked away and commanded “Come back next week if you wish to speak to me. Same time.”

Evan knew he was dismissed, yet felt reluctant to leave. He hovered for a moment, then stood and went back to his friends. But his mind remained where she sat, he could almost make out her outline. He thought she was an easy mark, but as he sat and watched, he knew something had changed; he was drawn to her, and knew this was dangerous.

He returned the next week, alone. He sat at the bar near the door, to make sure he would see her enter. He hoped she remembered him. She arrived an hour later, just as Evan was about to give up. She walked in and right past him as he sat. He wanted to just get up leave. How rude of her to ignore him after he waited so long. He decided to go tell her that he didn’t appreciate it and was leaving. He walked with a purpose back to the darkened booth. Sara smiled and waved her fingers for him to sit. Evan sat without a word.

“My name is Sara” her voice was husky and almost too soft to hear. Even leaned in closer to listen, but no more words came. She just watched him as a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. Minutes passed, and Evan grew more uncomfortable with the silence, but had no idea what to say.

Finally he started “Sara, what a lovely name. I have thought about you often this week and …..” He stopped mid-sentence, as Sara shook her head no, and put a finger to her lips.

“Evan, dear one. I know you. I understand you. You have a need you can’t explain. In your mind you have imagined various paths. Which path will you be led down?” Sara’s voice was a husky whisper; her breath was sweet as Evan leaned closer to hear.

“You want to please me, don’t you?
You want to be pleasing.
The thought of being guided is comforting to you.
You long to feel the slow dazzle offered by my words.
I think you love this idea, Evan, although it would require a high level of discretion.
Do you agree with this, Evan?”

Evan marveled that he was almost unable to answer. He nodded in agreement, and found that agreeing with Sara made him happy. He longed to hear more, to listen to her incredible voice.

Suddenly Sara stood and looked at Evan. “I will be here next week. Return only if you are ready to commit to me. This is not a game, so only be here if you are ready. This will be far more than a pleasant waste of time.”

Sara was out the door, and it was swinging shut before Evan felt the spell lift from his mind. He watched the door slowly close. He sat and tried to calm his beating heart. He knew it was insanity to even consider returning, but he knew deep in his heart he would be here next week, and on time…

Sara was already seated and talking to a group of friends when Evan entered. He had expected they would be alone. This rocked him. He did not want to share her; he did not like how she looked so happy with all these other people. He felt oddly jealous. They had her attention, not him. This was supposed to be their time. He stood back and watched. She was laughing. This made his skin feel damp. The sound of her laughter was magical, and very intoxicating. She looked and saw him. She smiled. His entire world seemed to be sucked into her smile. The pure happiness in her face was too much to turn away from.

Sara stood, and waved to her friends. Without a word, she took Evan’s hand and moved to towards the exit. She turned to him and smiled her incredible smile. “We are going somewhere more private, is that ok with you, Evan? Everything from now on will require your permission. If you do not wish to continue, you only need to say so, and I will release you. But once you ask to be released, it will be complete and total. Do you understand this, Evan?” Again, Sara smiled her incredible smile, dazzling Evan. He simply nodded in agreement.

Sara took Evan to a loft, and led him to a softly lit area. The warm hues of the room seemed to enhance the feeling he had of relaxation. He felt strangely safe with the woman who did not know. The sat side by side, still holding hands. “Are you ready, Evan?” Sara held his hand with both of hers, one finger tracing the fingers slowly, the touch smooth and calming. Evan stared at their hands as she slowly began to move both hands.

“Yes” was all Evan was able to mumble. Sara nodded and continued to trace his hands.

“ I am going to talk to you, now Evan. You will just listen to me. You need to allow yourself to feel my words. If your eyes need to close, then let them, but keep your focus with my words. Let me guide you.

Still falling your mind will remain out in front
Wondering which turn I will take
You want me to take and explore what is on your mind and inside your head.
You could possibly be fading.
Something more to gain
Something more to give.
Your mind is so vulnerable
Open and free
Captured by your own arousal.
Your mind longing to go deeper
Let go
Allow your body to relax
Your mind craves what your body needs
Longing to float
To be carried away
Softly and calm
Taking your time
Allow the idea to take hold
Your breathing smooth and clear
Each breath deep
Calming
Taking you where you long to be
Safe and clear on your path
Your arousal grows slowly
As you release some more control
Allowing this to take your mind deeper
Each breath arouses you
Your arousal brings you deeper
Allowing your mind to be free
You will allow your breathing to continue deeper..
Breathing deeper brings more arousal
More arousal brings you to a freer mind.
You release control of your mind to me
Allow your body and mind to become one
Slowly your body and mind meld
You are seeing what you want
Where you want to go deep
Very deep
Your mind free when so deep
Breathless and on again
Inside today
Beside me today
Breathless and tall
Do you feel this Evan?”

Evan nodded, and shook his head. He did feel it, too intensely. Who was this woman? What was she doing to him? He felt as if he had lost his sanity. He felt the need to flee. His body tensed, as his mind was still foggy. “I have to go!” He stood and ran to the door, he looked back, and saw Sara sitting there, watching him leave. Her face was sad, but she said nothing to stop him. As he let the door shut behind him, he had second thoughts.

He decided he needed time to sort this out. He was confused, and in the morning, he would decide what to do.

The next morning Evan knew he made a mistake to run away. What was so wrong with what happened? He actually longed to feel it again, many times. He decided he would go to the bar and find her.

The bartended looked at him like he was crazy. He claimed to not know any such woman. The booth where she always sat held four businessmen guzzling beer. Evan took a seat near the door, and looked up in hope each time the door opened. Sara never appeared. Evan returned night after night, searching. If only he could remember what her friends looked like. They would know where to find her! But alas, he only saw her that night; his focus was only on her laughter, her smile. He needed her smile again, her laughter to heal him.

He returned to the loft and banged on the door. Finally the door squeaked open. But instead of Sara, there stood an older woman. She claimed no knowledge of anyone named Sara, or anyone fitting her description. His hope plummeted. His hope diminished.

Oh I thought I saw her yesterday
Thought our eyes met
Now she haunts all my dreams
Oh I tried so hard not to believe
I held her
Now she haunts all my dreams